Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 7:45 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·6m

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f6a8 BREAKING: Greg Abbott declares an invasion at the border because of Biden’s policies and has deployed the Texas National Guard, DPS and local law enforcement.

====================

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 7:52 pm

She's speaking of Bible facts

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 7:54 pm

-----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 8:03 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 Acd267159933c973

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 8:05 pm

.https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2019/01/09/holding-u-s-treasuries-beware-uncle-sam-cant-account-for-21-trillion/?sh=1af580e27644

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 5de1a478fdd21c96

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 8:06 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1601654a0fd99daa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 8:11 pm

[ltr]EDIT:  COMMENTS 99.8% SAY THIS IS FAKE NEWS[/ltr]

[ltr]-------------------------------------------------------[/ltr]

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·3h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f6a8Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f6a8It would behoove everyone to listen to the whole thing- VERY INFORMATIVE, to understand the last 10 min in the video below since most dont have time to listen 2.5 hours of it.

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·6h
Unfollow

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f389Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f44fLatest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f973Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f37e All the documents all the debt has been paid off for years! Wow!
I will also share in this thread the snapshots of the 52 page pdf if ur interested, so it could be long.

So the big question is WHY are we 34 trillion in debt when this was charged off in 2017, and why are the people still paying towards debts???
Here's the thread. I'll have to do it in the am, and it's the most important thing ...
https://truthsocial.com/@SHOCKS_SS/posts/111099415310748807

Last edited by Dove on Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 7:35 am

EDIT;  NOTHING CHECKS OUT.  LOOKS LIKE  FAKE NEWS

Trending
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 C76cdf45c50fab21

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 A9Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f48bLatest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f4abLatest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f49c
@SHOCKS_SS

A surplus of 1 trillion left from paying off debt in 2017
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 Aacf1e477ef95290

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 5fc0f1c9e1ef3448
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 D2f1900cf7254977

Last edited by Dove on Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 7:37 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 7:57 am

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

And the world debt is 300 trillion. Annnnd the acct ledger shows 300 trillion.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 4ce37af759a51e72

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 8:45 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·12h

Worldwide Redistribution of the wealth we seized back from the luciferians, during Trump-era worldwide Mil_Alliance actions, happening right before your eyes.
Who was just accepted into BRICS?
Who else was just invited recently?
Justice is slow sometimes.
But only Justice can bring Peace.
#WWG1WGA #spiritualjourney #Truth
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 Ac9b2d4eade9c07b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 8:48 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·12h

Correction issued:
Delta is today.
Article is from UK outlet, so it is 9/20 EST USA. Forgot to factor in conversions.
Long day. Will do better.
---
Q#4738 — 3 year delta yesterday (9/20/2023)
The drop discusses how the Dems(Radical Left) utilize ‘SKY IS FALLING’ groupthink for:
- Lockdown justifications
- Mail-in Voting
- Creating election-year narratives
- Riots
- Crimes Against Humanity

Today is 9/21/2023.
Attached is a screenshot from The Sun, from an article published today.

“How many times until it’s mathematically impossible?”
Q

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 324e773a62abc365

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 Be0d1940cfb582a9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 8:52 am

Anon  yesterday

Spectrum internet was out from 2am to 8am, EST today
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 45833ea31c4f4429

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 8:55 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/nato-fractures-u-turn-poland-announces-will-no-longer-arm-ukraine  9-21-23

NATO Fractures: In U-Turn, Poland Announces It Will No Longer Arm Ukraine

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 9:03 am

EBS.  This was broadcast at some point in Hawaii.  The day of the fires, their warning system was NEVER activated !

If that's the pattern, the EBS is your warning.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 9:41 am

On a vid yesterday I heard 'no one escapes the equinox'

The next solar equinox will occur on September 23, 2023, at 6:50 UTC (1:50 a.m. CDT). This event marks the start of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere, while in the Southern Hemisphere, it occurs in March.0 On this day, the Sun will appear directly above the Earth's equator, rather than north or south of the equator.2 The day will last for 12 hours and 7 minutes in New York City,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 10:11 am

[ltr]Bulma[/ltr]

I have a question for you ~
Do you remember
The 21st night of September?
Love was changin' the minds of pretenders
While chasin' the clouds away
Our hearts were ringin'
In the key that our souls were singin'
As we danced in the night, remember
How the stars stole the night away, oh, yeah
(45 year delta Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f60e )

comment: Wow.. I just heard a clip of this mentioned on the radio this Morning .. 21 Sept!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 1:56 pm

@VigilantFox

@RobertKennedyJr
Demonstrates Why the COVID Jab Is the Most Deadly Vaccine in History (12/6/21)

"The younger you are, the more likely you'll get myocarditis, which is what's killing people from heart attacks. 50% of the people who get myocarditis, according to historical data, will be dead or require a heart transplant within five years."

"1 in 2700 boys will get myocarditis from this vaccine ... That 373 people per million."

6 min vid
https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1704519873760547014

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 1:58 pm

Nick Short

[ltr]@Politicalshort[/ltr]

ICYMI: The Biden admin has unleashed a new program to boost illegal immigration that allows illegal immigrants to fly directly from their hometowns into a US city of their choice. DHS has allowed over 210,000 illegals to fly directly into 43 cities since January.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/bidens-dhs-let-200-000-illegals-migrants-fly-direct-into-43-cities

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 2:00 pm

WATCH: Dusty Johnson on the farm bill: 'Farmers will fight you if you do anything to damage their land'
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/videos/watch-dusty-johnson-farmers-fight-land-farm-bill-2023

video is not up.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 2:06 pm

Biden FTC faces lawsuit for suppressing Elon Musk records
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-ftc-lawsuit-release-elon-musk-investigation-records

WH's really are pushing back, not quitting.
---
Here's a thought:

I don’t want any of them to function. Actually, I would like the banks to freeze their accounts all of them. Pending investigation. I bet you if you freeze their money, pending investigation, things would be greased and the wheels would move.! Towards some kind of resolution.? See here’s the deal. If they froze our account how long do you think it takes us to get our money unlocked from the government? I say freeze every single one of their accounts, pending investigation..? Stop feeding them?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 2:10 pm

Words matter

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·14m

New Trump Video Instagram

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 4:23 pm

[ltr]TomFitton[/ltr]
·59m

Will Republican-controlled House continue to fund corrupt prosecutions of Trump and other innocents, censorship of Americans, and the Biden border invasion? Call your congressmen and share your views on using the "CR" (or frankly ANY legislation) to protect America from this lawlessness. Time's a-wastin'!....202-225-3121.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 4:25 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 A57fe5f04965e318
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 D100273b057a241b
 [ltr]@CatNamus[/ltr] and [ltr]@disclosetv[/ltr]

Nobody else finds this interesting that Murdoch steps on the “Sky is Falling” Q post week? Maybe it’s just me

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 4:29 pm

[ltr]@Darvo[/ltr], [ltr]@DaKine17[/ltr], and 2 more

Regardless, our tax dollars are being spent trying to payoff this debt which is rising about $1,500 per day, per taxpayer.
How long can this out of control spending go on?
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 8c291db8e6a20a6d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 4:33 pm

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ben-gvirs-ministry-chief-quits-cites-personal-reasons-reports-indicate-pair-clashed/

Due to personal reasons, I recently informed the national security minister of my intention to end my term as the ministry’s director-general,” Ben Eliyahu wrote, thanking Itamar Ben Gvir for the opportunity.

However, media reports indicated there were other motives for Ben Eliyahu’s departure relating to clashes with the minister or unhappiness with his conduct.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 7:16 pm

[ltr]@theplqn[/ltr]
·36m

Elon's post
Sept 20th at 21:24pm ET
"Up, Down, Strange, Charm, Beauty & Truth"
Trump's post today at 15:32pm ET
Monthly SW Border Encounters are UP 348% under Crooked Joe Biden as compared to TRUMP. Disgraceful!
Notice capitalized "UP".
Time duration difference:
18 hours, 8minutes or 1088 minutes.
Drop 188
Owl / DC / Y
Drop 1088
McCain with ISIS
Terror watch.
LOOK UP!! What's coming?
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 C32b50e67f1c6c8d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 7:28 pm

[ltr]theplqn[/ltr]

·1h
Who was behind 9/11?
Official story: Within hours of attack, CIA said Al-Qaeda, Saudi Arabia hijackers
Who has infiltrated the US Government?
Role of Muslim Brotherhood?
Follow HUMA.
Where does it lead?
Inside job with the help of which nation?
Did this nation need to get [paid] for it's services performed and to keep silent?
By which President?
Which nation was at war with Iraq in the 1980s?
Which nation did Bush Sr meet with in 1980?
Which nation does Saudi Arabia consider an enemy?
Why did China ally with this nation?
Why does Saudi Arabia- Israel Peace deal Trump forged, means war with this nation?
Why did Fox News do a 'positive' news story on Saudi Arabia?
What is about to be revealed about this nation?
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 A7714abb5d1e9fba

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 566303bf942889c2
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1a935c1903a989ea
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 Ca1865eda3d05011

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 7:45 pm

[ltr]theplqn[/ltr]

·4h

$120 Billion
at 1:19 EST = 119
Drop 119
MONEY
Who controls the FED
Drop 120
Why, by coincidence, is there a terrorist attack (or mental health c-level attack) within a short time post negative D news?
Who funds ISIS?
What email published by WL connects SA/Qatar to ISIS?
Was HRC connected?
-----------------
$0 for 55K = [0] for 55

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 18a0f73574c0b554

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 A9b1c8d9ec70a3ab
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 88d6350e9631aad1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 10:11 am

SOOO satisfying !

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 13362636f61454c3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 10:12 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 Ff0c7582d04b5964

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 10:14 am

Will U look at this!!

Or here:  
https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeeperelect/video/7281272815725120814?lang=en

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 12:20 pm

In daily is a decode, 'goodbye Mr Rosenstein that's[RR].  Some thought he was the 1st arrest.
The only real contender for that title is DJT.
------
SUPER @PLQNPROOF
Today we have a FINANCIAL RESET/RESTRUCTURE on the SYMBOLIC DATE OF DOW JONES 9/22
1) I put in Sept 2022 that Dow Jones was formed Feb 6, 1885--> 9/22. 9/22 can be September 2022 or 9/22 (date). My thread yesterday, i restated that 9/22 + $33Trillion debt marker means 'beginning of financial collapse" = RESTRUCTURE
DOW JONES 9/22 & $33Trillion Marker
tinyurl.com/3475jfud

2) Last few days I showed $33Trillion debt + "GO CODE", and ZERO DAY (Sept 18th).
$33Trillion Debt Marker
tinyurl.com/5xra2s4t

GO CODE
tinyurl.com/y82tmja3

ZERO DAY
tinyurl.com/3cnuthk9

3) This morning, Trump said "EVERYTHING ZERO" in CAPS = EVERYTHING RESET
EVERYTHING ZERO
tinyurl.com/39sxk9r5

4) TODAY, we have a new US DEBT CLOCK. No longer shows DOLLAR-OIL ratio (end of Petro dollar). Gold & Silver tied to money supply + Gold-$ ratio ($9k-$12k) & Silver-$ ratio $1.1k-$1.5K.
NEXT: BANK COLLAPSES.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 E4b5a66bbc4748e2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 1:36 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 691b12e8a78acd66

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 1:42 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 D42c53822a286184

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 4:51 pm

Trending
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 A4eb82174916bc58

ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter
@PepeLivesMatter

Breaking:
Spirit cooking Marina Abramovic says she was asked by Zelensky to help children and rebuild schools in Ukraine.
We now have verifable proof that the Clinton Foundation and Hollywood's Spirit Cooking darling are circling around looking to involve themselves in the ashes of Ukraine.
What could possibly go wrong?
“I have been invited by Zelensky to be an ambassador of Ukraine, to help the children affected by rebuilding schools and such.”
“I was the first artist to support the Ukraine war against Russia and to give my voice. It is definitely a repetition of history."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/09/22/zelensky-asks-marina-abramovic-ambassador-ukraine/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 5:12 pm

I forgot I put up 'Start the Dance' thread.  I just added everything concerning dollar collapse as a repost from here,  plus the new info on the collapse on it.

(this morning was days ago to my brain..)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 5:24 pm

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/world/2023/09/22/Russian-annexed-Crimea-hit-by-unprecedented-cyberattack-Proxy-official-

The Russian-annexed Crimean Peninsula has been hit by an attack targeting its internet providers, a proxy official from Crimea’s Russian-backed administration said Friday.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 5:46 pm

@PLQNPROOF

Those who have followed my posts with numbers know about #8, #88 (used in Trump text code) and Trump gematria = 88
8 = infinite
also 8 = boomerang (mirrored "o")
"o" is a marker used by Q for the phrase "Enough is Enough"
and so on....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 5:48 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·3h

Tomorrow is 9/23!!! Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f44fLatest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f44fLatest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f44fA BIG DAY! Saturday’s are the BEST DAYS!
VK Posted
Edge of Tomorrow…
ET DOT DOT DOT=142
INCREDIBLE NEWS =142
HAPPENING NOW=142
GOD’S STORY=142

4 min vid:
https://twitter.com/vincentcrypt46/status/1705169257594585117?s=12
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 F510b8610b291cd5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 6:02 pm

Trending
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 C76cdf45c50fab21

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS ♎Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 A9Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f48bLatest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f4abLatest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f49c   @SHOCKS_SS

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f535Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f1fa-1f1f8 The US Government -> Ukraine money-laundering scheme: now $150B sent to corrupt Ukraine, after the billions in TanksLatest Intel Drops - Page 7 203c Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f4b0Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 1f4b0
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 2714 USA supporting War, not calling for Peace.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 2714 USA supporting the wealthy owners of the Military Industrial Complex.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 2714 Meanwhile no help to the toxic Ohio chemical spill in our home country.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 2714 No help to the 370,000 Homeless US Veterans.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 2714 Bidenflation in grocery & gas, crime still rising, and taxpayers suffering
Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 2714 Defund the US Federal Government, Defund Ukraine

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 6:14 pm

Different from what we expect

UPDATE: BREAKING BOMBSHELL: What the Next "Pandemic" Will Look Like

https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/update-breaking-bombshell-what-the?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 7:33 pm

Trending

SGAnon
@RealSGAnon

Reports:
Readovka News has alleged that a US Navy P8 Poseidon was tracked over the Black Sea, at the exact time the UAF launched a Storm-shadow missile attack on the Russian Naval fleet at anchor in Sevastopol.
Russia repelled approx 2/3 of the missiles, but did take losses in the attack.
Russian military doctrine dictates that the U.S. Navy is now implicated in providing electronic warfare support to a military adversary, and can themselves be targeted by Russia in future encounters.

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·2h

Reports:
Russia is planning a massive increase in defense spending for 2024.
Spending will rise to 10.8 trillion rubles ($112 billion) in 2024. This is equivalent to 6% of the country’s GDP in 2024.
Classified spending will double to 11.1 trillion rubles, from 6.5 trillion in 2023, or 30% of the total budget for the Russian military.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 7:48 pm

[ltr]falcon2u[/ltr]

3h

Replying to 

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 26a0Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 2757 WW3 INFO – NATO is preparing for world war. F-16 fighter aircraft capable of carrying and firing nuclear missiles over long distances have been deployed to Romanian Fetesti Air Base, according to the NATO Air Command, NATO is READY, because "This deployment sends a clear message that we will protect every Ally. We remain vigilant"
Subscribe to @WW3INFO

--
Replying to [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

WW3 INFO – NATO is preparing for an escalation with Russia:
For the first time an F-35A landed on a highway. 2 Norwegian F-35As landed on a highway in Tervo, Finland during exercise Baana 23.
USS Gerald R. Ford CVN78, currently located in the Mediterranean Sea, is preparing for a short delivery of something on board.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 7:51 pm

‘Go to Hell’: Brave EU Politician Delivers Damning Message to the Global Tyrants

Read the full story at vigilantnews.com

quik vid:  https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cxb5v3BAlOM/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next