Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 5:44 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Just want to highlight to everyone that the Clinton Crime machine is back in the news cycle, re: humanitarian efforts(think Haiti 2.0) in Ukraine, and the 2024 Presidential Election.
-> President Trump is speaking today to the blue-collar union workers of one of America’s largest industries, in Clinton Township, Michigan.
You can’t make it up.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 6:23 pm

Quote :
General Mark Milley was arrested for treason and is now in Gitmo!

I was seeing this nonsense posted in various places last week. There is no evidence Milley has been arrested for treason. The claim stems from a website that says it publishes “humor, parody, and satire.”

Annnnd that web site is… REAL RAW NEWS!

Real Raw News is even worse that Sorcha Faal!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 7:46 pm

It's still a good idea!   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f606  I'll try to catch who's posting it.
---

U've probably noticed things aren't as we have been accustomed to.. Wink

There's a big 'make it so' going on with the collective consciousness on the planet.

(There's some words I wouldn't have used a few short years ago.   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f606 )

It's all part of 'don't tell me what you've got.  Tell me what you want, if you
want things to change.

And, surprisingly, or not, that's Biblical.  Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f605

Having to work with how things are is very 'earthy'.  "So be it" is of the Spirit.

Last edited by Dove on Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 7:53 pm

I don't lose anything by shutting off cel, putting it in microwave for the day.
SHOCKS_SS @mccooljm
WARNING: The Emergency Broadcast Alert (EBS) System Set to Activate on October 4, 2023 – This TEST May Not Be What You Think. Understand What You May Face and Take Action!

But, This TEST May Not Be What You Think!
https://amg-news.com/warning-the-emergency-broadcast-alert-ebs-system-set-to-activate-on-october-4-2023-this-test-may-not-be-what-you-think-understand-what-you-may-face-and-take-action/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 8:10 pm

Here's more on what our (DS) mil can do..wouldn't hesitate to do.

Actually there's much worse, or these things, only much further.

https://www.americansignal.com/giant-voice-military-mass-notification-systems/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 8:12 pm

Mark the date on a 'watch' calendar,

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 36f476cb73adad6e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 8:17 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f447 
Trending
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 C76cdf45c50fab21

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 A9Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f48bLatest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4abLatest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f49c
@SHOCKS_SS

The EAGLE is ready
13:08 timestamp
20 sec video (il donaldo acct)
I got nothing for the timestamp - Drop 1308.
A random Boeing (I think) in flightLatest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f914
But.... thisLatest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f447Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f447Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f447
20 second video = 2
Drop 2 mentions HILLARY
EAGLE is Bill Clinton SS Code name.
THE EAGLE IS READY....
Gematria Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f447Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f447Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f447 sit down
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 20b9cfce270bacbc

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 02763f86daf9ee0f
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 Ade62408d73c7ac9
 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f447  Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f447

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 8:19 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f440Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f440Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f440
There’s a Q post that says she will be arrested on Monday October 30th at 7:45 am
This is the year it falls on a Monday
And “done in 30” is 10/28 which is the date of that q drop 1 mentioning her arrest and the date the q clock started
Full circle !

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 0fd89153089b934c

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4030cebf28e1c3

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 A227e3f282dda0bd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 8:27 pm

On HRC.  She has been 'bye bye' since that 9-11 scoop her in the van dealio, and the 'clone'  (actor) emerged from Chelsea's apartment after Hillary's episode
The REAL, ACTUAL Q official time of death is the day SGAnon gave us. 

THIS, above, OCTOBER 30, is when it's announced to the world, to MSM, to the normies.

And THIS could be the start of something BIG-DECLAS !!!!

Is THIS announcement the official FIRST ARREST ?

Expect a major DS response. (something NOT pleasant.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 12:16 am

Didn't we have the name Orsini show up tonite?  
I remember, It was in SGAnon's research questions earlier today.

So:  I just bumped into this:

Anon:  I had read about Pepe Orsini (Gray Pope) but never knew he goes back to Pontius Pilate! It’s making more sense now thank you for your insite (insight)

And this is the short video she commented on:
https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeeperelect/video/7281998514450697515

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 7:57 am

This helps alot of what ails us.  In case you don't have a horse:

https://www.alldaychemist.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Ivermectin

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 10:41 am

the Biden tag team and DOJ coverup is being presented in Congress.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 10:44 am

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/news/mysterious-and-abrupt-change-in-arizona-governorship-draws-suspicion-speculation/

On Thursday morning, the Kari Lake War Room account wrote on X, “@JoeBiden arrived in Arizona last night. @katiehobbs, @Adrian_Fontes, & @krismayes all arranged to be out of town during his visit, forcing the Republican Treasurer to assume control of our state. Why did our entire illegitimate state government leave town at the same time?”
The bizarre situation has prompted a swirl of speculation online. Lake’s war room account on X also alleged on Wednesday night that they had “received word that in violation of our state constitution, @katiehobbs appointed the SAME person as head of ALL 13 state agencies.”

They added, “Until this is remedied, anything done by these agencies is likely legally null & void. Hobbs has turned the @9thFloorAz into a circus.”
While it is unclear exactly what is going on in the Arizona governor’s office, Lake’s allegation regarding Hobbs’ reported appointment for her state agencies intersects with Treasurer Yee’s comment that she hoped the governor would name “qualified directors to these important state agencies and remove the legal uncertainty that exists for all of the regulatory actions taken by the agencies.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 10:52 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 10:55 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 10:57 am

This is how we end corruption.  Sad news for criminals.

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·27m

NEW - ECB chief Lagarde says the digital euro CBDC will not be "entirely anonymous" as is the case with a bank note.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 82917d27829ed5c0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 11:01 am

LIVE: Full Committee Hearing: The Basis for an Impeachment Inquiry of President Biden - 9/28/2023

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 12:48 pm

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 A9Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f48bLatest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4abLatest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

The Former Evil Khazarian Mafia, now called Ukraine has Finally Surrendered to Russia.
Link: youtube.com/live/Wzzy2rCgCzc?s
The much-expected News the Cabal Controlled Western Media Does Not want you to know! Make it Viral!
The End of the Deep State is Very close!
(Fast foward to the 34-minute mark).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 12:49 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f6a8Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f6a8 BREAKING: Saudi Arabia is seeking a military pact that would require the United States to defend the Kingdom in return for establishing ties with Israel.
@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 12:51 pm

https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/looming-u-s-government-shutdown-2256038/

Looming U.S. Government Shutdown Expected to Disrupt Trade Activity

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 12:57 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f6a8Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f389Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f389Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f389Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f389 Everything is being digitized, standardized, and supported by gold and other commodities inside the marketplace.
We are moving from a gold backed economy to a gold standard digitized economy.

Trending

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 C76cdf45c50fab21

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f6a8 In the approaching government shutdown, third party tracking apps will be tested during this time for accuracy.
“Without critical figures like the Labor Department’s monthly employment report and a key inflation gauge from the Commerce Department, data from private-sector sources will take the spotlight. New trackers of job openings and economic activity have emerged in recent years, and well-established ones have reinvented themselves to better answer ongoing questions in the economy.”
These mechanisms will provide much needed data for traders who are looking for up-to-date information on current trades.
If you have been noticing, several apps are beginning to include trade market assets and info on their digital platforms these days.
Everything is being upgraded to the new digital asset based trading system.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/missing-gold-standard-economic-data-101500065.html
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 83ed9b4d9ba8e1a98bd39a7ca23537e5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 1:10 pm

FINI go-live date:
“Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) has confirmed 22 November 2023 as the go-live date for its new digitalised IPO settlement platform, Fast Interface for New Issuance (FINI).”
Digitized Introductory Public Offerings (IPOs) in the marketplace are going live November the 22nd of 2023 in Hong Kong.
It is a movement from T5 to T2 Trading. Remember, we are working on moving into T1, and then, instant payments globally inside the markets.
The digitization of the market place across all sectors will be able to utilize and bring in new assets with this new digital mechanism.
https://www.assetservicingtimes.com/assetservicesnews/clearingandsettlementarticle.php?article_id=14862&navigationaction=clearingandsettlementnews&newssection=Clearing%20and%20Settlement
https://www.assetservicingtimes.com/assetservicesnews/clearingandsettlementarticle.php?article_id=14836&navigationaction=clearingandsettlementnews&newssection=Clearing%20and%20Settlement

-----------------------------------
(me. Interesting. T-1. Recall the T-10 thru T-0 meme's
T-0 the tree was dead and black. Maybe relates?)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 1:12 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f6a8 “It is time for banks to go digital-only. A concept gaining ground worldwide, digital banks offer all sorts of banking services and products through digital channels, without the need for physical branches. And now Bangladesh has jumped on the bandwagon.”
https://www.tbsnews.net/supplement/digital-banks-dawn-new-era-708030

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 1:14 pm

Liquidity is moving into the markets. The Digital Markets that is. As we wait for Protocol 19 to upgrade into Protocol 20 in and through the month of October, digital trading platforms are being liquidated for this transition.
“Traydstream is an innovative technology company that has built a powerful AI driven platform by Trade expert for trade experts.”
As the Old Financial System is replaced with a new AI driven set of trade mechanisms to form the new Digital Asset-based Trading System, developments will begin taking shape at a rapid pace in November into December changing the trading world as we know it.
https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2023/09/213534-trade-finance-fintech-traydstream-acquires-21m-in-funding-via-series-b-round/
https://www.fintechfutures.com/2023/09/uk-fintech-traydstream-lands-21m-in-series-b-funding-round/

https://traydstream.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 1:22 pm

Take that !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 1:34 pm

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS ♎Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 A9Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f48bLatest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4abLatest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

#Evergrande
Liquidation is a possibility but could be the worst case scenario for Evergrande as the company will no longer exist and its debt will be marked down to zero with ramifications for its lenders.
In such an event, the offshore bondholders will be able to maintain their claims against the company’s executives, officers and offshore assets, which gives them some access to recoup a small part of their lost investment.
https://business.inquirer.net/423489/whats-next-for-china-evergrande-with-its-chairman-under-police-watch

SYDNEY  – The chairman of China Evergrande Group has been placed under police surveillance, Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday, raising more doubts about the embattled developer’s future as it also grapples with mounting prospects of liquidation.

Evergrande is the world’s most indebted property developer and has been at the center of an unprecedented liquidity crisis in China‘s property sector, which accounts for roughly a quarter of the world’s second-largest economy.
Once China‘s top-selling developer, Evergrande‘s financial crisis became public in 2021 and since then it and a string of its peers have defaulted on their offshore debt obligations amid slowing home sales and fewer new avenues for fundraising.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 1:39 pm

The 10-year Treasury just hit a 16-year high of 4.5%, which - if sustained - is basically catastrophic for long-term federal deficits. This is much more important than the vast majority of daily politics and culture fights getting most of the media’s attention.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 242857a545d57b09

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 5:40 pm

SGAnon posted this today at his Truth Social.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 Gay_pe10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 6:33 pm

Trending

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 B3eaba01ba680445
TRUST THE PLQN

@theplqn

Trump's Eagle post. Let's examine Trump's Eagle soaring comm post.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5
Qdrop 180 has FLYEAGLESFLY and refers to Bill Clinton. So news about Bill/Epstein/CF etc could drop soon.
The other use of Eagle by Q is "IRON EAGLE". This is used in numerous posts.
Drop 679
+
++
+++
RED OCTOBER.Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5
IRON EAGLE.
[]
Q
The [] Q said refers to "KILL BOX" as in a target.
Drop 1245
Think SA.
Order is important.
SA -> NK.
NK -> Armenia.
Armenia -> IranLatest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5

Iran ->
Any other rogue nuclear states?
Why are border states like AZ/CA important?Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5
WWG1WGA.
The Great Awakening.
Iron EAGLE.Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5
Q

SO...1) SA happened in 2017. 2) NK is under WH control. 3) Armenia was just invaded by Azerbaijan with Russia's help (neutralized?. NEXT IS IRAN as i've been posting about.
Also I posted about "SW BORDER" that Trump posted (notice AZ & CA)
AZ= Governor missing (THIS WEEK)
CA=Feinstein died. (TODAY)

HOW CLOSE ARE WE???Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f525 Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f4a5

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 Aca5f66f570dc789
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 58f2b7cbaef2fdad
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 Bd720b7728d10017
AND   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f447  Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f447

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 6:34 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 4e1d25e5ce6f0dea

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 6:46 pm

So a SHUTDOWN means not just a potential Market crash but whole Industries shutting down. Just now hearing of Airline industry shutting down. Hmm seems that is a most opportune route into shutting all transportation for Military Martial Law

Yes correct.
This is to show ppl, (as with Communism it is expected), how far reaching, the Gov control is in every industry. If Gov shutdown can shutdown industries. How else to show ppl? Now ppl will know we were already in Communism which is why Corporation-Government (The State) controlled everything...not a free Republic.

Replying to [ltr]@theplqn[/ltr]

Yes indeed. A kind of kleptocracy-oligarchy all rolled into one. Hope people are taking this serious, and sheltering in place. And if military martial law is called in your area, must obey okay

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 4:46 am

[ltr]MQaveli[/ltr]
·18h

Good riddance to the Traitor Mark Milley! It's almost like a funeral service

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 8:34 am

Aerosol vaxx

https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/air-vax-mrna-delivered-straight-into?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 2:47 pm

[ltr]@ReaIAxelvasawcw[/ltr]

By releasing the vaccine in the air, there’s no need to inject each person individually — which is not only time-consuming but difficult if an individual objects to the shot. This isn’t the case with an airborne vaccine, which can be released into the air without your knowledge.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 4:14 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 A7887d20b4d3caa3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 6:14 pm

varying views:
----
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 B2778d1b0ff1b057
American Patriot Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f1fa-1f1f8
@USGuardianEagle

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f60eLatest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f985⚡ When this market crashes. Dominoes. No banks. No ATM. No cash. Oil sky rockets that is left at the pumps. No transactions. No debit/ credit card movement. No business in operation. No cash flow. Look at the big picture. You will be in the tranquility at home. Carry on.

-----
@ColleenCourtney
"Darkness" might not look the way most picture it to be.
A comms blackout under martial law would cause the least number of casualties while allowing WH's to wrap this up. Hospitals and nursing homes could still care for most patients as they all have emg backup protocols in place for catastrophic events.
We might suddenly be told to shelter in place, wherever we are in that moment. So being at home with family may not be an option for many who are traveling.
War is messy, but this one is truly worth fighting.
We must not live in fear.
God is FOR us!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 6:21 pm

No famers-No Food

What's been happening

https://watchdogreport.org/epoch-documentary-exposes-alleged-climate-agenda/?utm_source=iref&utm_placement=WDRnewsletter&utm_medium=email

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 6:33 pm

https://expose-news.com/2023/09/19/200-billion-pieces-of-dna-in-a-single-dose/?cmid=32509632-2c29-4b0e-bf84-f302bafd00a6

South Carolina Professor finds 200 billion pieces of DNA contaminating a single dose of Pfizer’s covid injection

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 6:33 pm

https://www.westernjournal.com/disgraced-general-mark-milley-ends-career-awkward-pleading-applause-weak/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=ct-breaking&utm_content=western-journal

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 6:40 pm

How many 'X miillion man army from the east'?  Israel capitulates.
Looks like the 'Greater Lavant' is dead in the sand.

short vid

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 6:42 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 8c6a264996c77d1b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 6:58 pm

House passes bill to keep government open for 45 days, headed to Senate
According to reports, the Senate is expected to pass the bill to avoid a government shutdown.

he House passed a 45-day stopgap measure Saturday afternoon, according to multiple reports. The House has adjourned until Monday.
The measure passed with bipartisan support and lacks additional funding for Ukraine, according to [url=https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/live-blog/live-updates-government-shutdown-set-begin-midnight-rcna118172#:~:text=The latest on a government shutdown%3a&text=The House voted to pass,no new aid for Ukraine.]NBC News[/url].
The vote in the House was 335 in favor of the measure with 91 opposed. Of the 335 in favor, 209 were Democrats, and of the 91 opposed, 90 were Republicans. 
According to reports, the Senate is expected to pass the bill to avoid a government shutdown.  
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/house-passes-bill-keep-government-open-45-days-headed-senate

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 11:51 am

[ltr]realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

Join me later today where I will be delivering remarks at the “Team Trump Iowa Commit to Caucus” event in Ottumwa!
Sun, October 01, 2023
02:30 pm (US/Central)
Doors Open: 11:30 am
Bridge View Center
102 Church St.
Ottumwa, IA 52501

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 12:00 pm

John Solomon

[ltr]@jsolomonreports[/ltr]
·15h

BREAKING: Senate votes to pass House's stopgap funding bill, averting government shutdown justthenews.com/government/con

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 12:35 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·14h

Reports:
Renewed offensives by Russian soldiers W. of Bakhmut, near Kleshcheevka.
The UAF are taking significant losses these last 48hrs, many fleeing the trenches and leaving hundreds of dead and wounded behind.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 12:35 pm

SpeakerMcCarthy passed today’s Continuing Resolution on suspension.
He violated our conference rules by doing so Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f447
“Rule 29—Guidelines on Suspension of House Rules
(a) The Republican Leader shall not schedule, or request to have scheduled, any bill or resolution for consideration under suspension of the Rules which—
(1) fails to include a cost estimate, or for which the cost estimate exceeds $100,000,000, unless fully offset by at least an equal reduction in current spending”

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 C39bb62c1ba80c07

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 12:44 pm

THIS SHOULD DO IT!

Gatewaypundit
·16h

Developing: McCarthy Reportedly Lied Again – Cut a Side Deal for Ukraine Funding with McConnell and Biden
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/developing-mccarthy-lied-again-cut-side-deal-ukraine/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=developing-mccarthy-lied-again-cut-side-deal-ukraine

---
https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1708269890627363163?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1708270763759825399%7Ctwgr%5E5b10faaa0768f2acbb93549e357d95f1b0715637%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2023%2F09%2Fdeveloping-mccarthy-lied-again-cut-side-deal-ukraine%2F

akeSherman

[size=17]HOUSE DEM LEADERSHIP STATEMENT:

"When the House returns, we expect Speaker McCarthy to advance a bill to the House Floor for an up-or-down vote that supports Ukraine, consistent with his commitment to making sure that Vladimir Putin, Russia and authoritarianism are defeated. We must stand with the Ukrainian people until victory is won."
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next