Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 8:38 am

Replying to 

[ltr]@Sharp7s[/ltr]

and 

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

Largest thing outside of Middle East?
You mean entering end times, holy war, terrorists attacks by the same people who are also in the US, 'saving Israel for last' verifying, getting close to 9/11 truth, isn't enough of a big news? All the comms i posted for several weeks were about IRAN. So now Iran is activated. Now watch it go rogue. Anytime. Sleeper cells activating? Fox News showing openly how many 'terror watch list' apprehensions from each country happening? Put it all together.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 Ebe577d671c7ad2b

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 8:43 am

You want to know why we have terrorist acts? Every time there is a terror attack, gov restricts our freedoms a little more BECAUSE THEY “MISSED” all the warning signs. They have to do more surveillance. But they aren’t surveilling the terrorists OR THEY WOULDN’T MISS THE NEXT ATTACK. They are surveilling us more each time. You want to stop terror attacks? Disassemble the surveillance networks and forbid it from ever happening again.
They created cell phones to track you, emails to surveil you, social media to brain wash your children…they murder innocents routinely to further the surveillance state. They’ve been planning this for over a century. Each country on the list below were all major players in Operation Gladio terror cells implemented against their own citizens. It’s all so clear now.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 E4b709ca9c6b82a2
Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 56cbe57c0ace661c
 Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f447  Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f447

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 8:44 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 2cdfe61313015799
Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 D8fc8e9b2980011e
https://cybernews.com/resources/5-eyes-9-eyes-14-eyes-countries/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 8:49 am

[ltr]JudicialWatch[/ltr]
·9m

@TomFitton: We can't wait! We can’t wait! They’re trying to jail Trump now! The election interference is happening now! The censorship is happening now! Call your members of Congress: 202-225-3121!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 8:53 am

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·9m

JUST IN - House Oversight launches investigation into Biden admin's "ongoing secret nuclear negotiations" with the Iranian regime.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 9fbcc75071dbc461

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 9:02 am

Trump comms
------------------------
"Wanted to share. Comms from 45. “Sez.” Special Economic Zones "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8083530/

The Past, Present, and Future of Special Economic Zones and Their Impact

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 5a3afbea98050aa7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 9:05 am

Trending
Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 7a38e8f91c7c321b

SGAnon
@RealSGAnon

Pay close attention Patriots.
How are intelligence_Ops designed?
What base human instincts are weaponized in such an Op?
Why?
Who benefits?
Who MUST benefit?
Can infiltration work in 2-directions?
#WWG1WGA #unconventionalwarfare #QSpecialMilitaryOperations

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 164c2494438a2164

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 9:21 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·11h

“What happens if Soros-funded agents get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?”
Q
==================================

Trending

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 5cd2bb90b854f77b

Burning Bright

[ltr]@BurningBright[/ltr]

All False Flags in the modern world are a mix of Actual & Narrative.
It should not be controversial to suggest that the burden of proof for the Actual component (if there is an Actual component,) falls on those making the claims and, perhaps more importantly, attempting to guide the Collective Mind into the endorsement of a new worldwide conflict in order to address said claims.
As for why patriots would use the same 'events' to forward their own rhetoric?
Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself. The more the enemy matrix thrashes, the more it exposes itself for the world to see.
Wherever the truth lies amidst the Middle Eastern chaos, it's revealing the bloodthirsty, unified warmongering of the Establishment Uniparty, who just so happens to be more embattled both domestically and internationally than they ever have before, and on the heels of collapsing bipartisan support for their most recent Forever War attempt in Ukraine.
We're in a War of Stories.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 9:22 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 119cc126f6b0f11d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 9:25 am

Replying to [ltr]@BurningBright[/ltr]

theintercept.com/2018/02/19/ha HAMAS was made by Israelis. Knowing that then you realize why they let the attack happen.

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 11:07 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 11:17 am

[ltr]DanScavino[/ltr]
·14h

10 YEARS AGO….

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 930234a1380e2031

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 12:23 pm

From comments:
So what do you think about the Navy base in GA getting ambushed early sat AM by “black hat” military killed over 50 white hats? per a Baxter article
----
Hmm Biden has disappeared and president t speaking with the presidential Emblem behind him

----
Me: This is what we've been waiting to hear, but 11/11 has always been the #1 sign from above in my experience.

https://www.tiktok.com/@millertimeliveson/video/7288699440125218091

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 5:35 pm

Ezra said babies with heads chopped is fakey news from Israel and msm propaganda.
they said the same about Iraqi's doing this to Kuwaiti babies b4 the Iraqi war started. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@woodski6ll/video/7288378054194302254
----
So just what IS out of the news thanks to Israel:

https://www.tiktok.com/@woodski6ll/video/7288334787356495147
-----
More news never on the news:

https://www.tiktok.com/@woodski6ll/video/7287826870576368938
-----
And never mind with the Mayo Clinic.  U wouldn't want to be there-

https://www.tiktok.com/@woodski6ll/video/7287825987654454571

Look  how HRC helped the Clinic out

https://www.tiktok.com/@woodski6ll/video/7287824781137759530

-------------------------
Sen. Cory Booker and Rep. Dan Goldman (D) were both in Israel the day of the attack.

-------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 6:40 pm

But we're the good guys.  How many heard this and said/did nothing.
-----

The announcement of Madeleine Albright's death at the age of 84 on Wednesday resulted in an outpouring of tributes and fond remembrances, but some sharp criticism also arose on social media in regards to comments she made in 1996 about the deaths of Iraqi children.
Albright, the first female secretary of state in United States history, made the remarks during a 60 Minutes interview. Correspondent Lesley Stahl discussed with the then-United Nations ambassador how Iraq had been suffering from the sanctions placed on the country following 1991's Gulf War.
"We have heard that half a million [Iraqi] children have died. I mean, that is more children than died in Hiroshima," Stahl said. "And, you know, is the price worth it?"
The death of 500,000 dead Iraqi children was "a very hard choice, but the price-we think the price is worth it" ~Madeleine Albright
https://www.newsweek.com/watch-madeleine-albright-saying-iraqi-kids-deaths-worth-it-resurfaces-1691193

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 6:58 pm

Suspicious Observers
---
4 days ago:
Sun's Magnetic Reversal Begins, Coronal Hole | S0 News Oct.7.2023

and from 6 days ago:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 7:36 pm

THIS from 8 days ago looks to be the most significant going forward.

And the current daily updates are on his channel.  Just search youtube for Suspicious Observer

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 8:05 pm

The solar max.  In the process now?

About to happen?  Let's say around 11:11?  That would make for a nicely wrapped understanding.    

Regardless, I think this is very important!  (every 6 thousand years..the last one was the weaker, the upcoming one is the GREATER !

Did ol' Bill Gates figure out something after all?  Is he trying to save his planet by blocking out the sun?
------
And thinking about space broughOumuamua to mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CA%BBOumuamua

Researcher has some posts he could link here if he can find them again.   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f618 

So people say it doesn't resemble your typical asteroid.  Some have speculated
it's an old alien artifact traveling through space.  Or a currently  disguised and occupied alien spaceship.

Another hypothesis which hasn't gotten much 'press' is what if it's a man-made,
controlled space vehicle, along the lines of a rather ugly satellite.   
Now, what might be it's purpose?  Nefarious?  You know it. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 8:40 pm

More...

This is a little late for me to catch this drift, though clues have been dropped. 
The only thing that is keeping me from flipping out is the list of upcoming events.
Where to fit everything into this small window of one month? 

But!  Is this why they have been all set to go underground and live?

I feel like those 'crumbs' have been referring to something greater than the
Carrington event, though a few hours ago I would have tied that to the 11:11
post by VK in the tiktok video today. 

Sometimes I wake up with some clarity. Maybe in the morning...
----------
This is the post that came along with the Suspicious Observer's videos

#Prepping for the NOVA
Mathew 24 is telling of the Cycle... 12000 yrs ago, outside, Two different Extinct Elephants, dire wolves, saber-tooth tigers, giant sloth. Mastodon bones found by creek just miles from here.
A New Heaven and New Earth... Are you ready? .. the closest Hollywood got was "2012", see my #pinned as since 1957 the world has been planning for it. it is what was predicted and on #Time from many cultures, including our Masons. Jesus said this generation shall not pass, It has begun.
#IGY Meeting of THE 12
#Antarctica Bug Out and operations world efforts
#NASA to get the Evidence
#Apollo Sun God
2 weeks ago? Wiki ? - The original signatories were the 12 countries active in Antarctica during the International Geophysical Year (IGY) of 1957–58: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Chile, France, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
FUNNY WIKI just Edited all"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 8:56 pm

Assuming we live, and I think we will...Let's do this. (since I wanted to find something like this earlier)

[ltr]Nothingishidden[/ltr]
·3d

Does drinking water expire?
https://survival.news/2023-09-26-basic-guide-storing-tap-water-for-survival.html

Bleach: straight, unscented.  1/8 tsp or 3 drops per gallon. 

And this general info:
According to various sources, a person can survive for around three days without water.2 However, the exact duration depends on various factors such as age, health, height and weight, level of activity, and environment.1 Wilderness guides often refer to the "rule of 3," which says that a person can live for 3 minutes without air, 3 days without water, and 3 weeks without food.2 The maximum time an individual can go without water is about a week, which is an estimate based on observations of people at the end of their lives when food and water are stopped being given to the person in a dying state.

Sources include:
Survivopedia.com
PreppersWill.com
[url=https://www.waterbrick.org/product/waterbrick-standard-3-5-gallon-blue/#:~:text=Quantity%3A&text=WaterBrick Stackable Water Containers and,an easy grip comfort handle.]WaterBrick.org[/url]
TheOrganicPrepper.com
BackyardHomesteadHQ.com
Brighteon.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 11:03 am

QSRdecodes

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 Cd41b98f2fc5961f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 11:04 am

[ltr]5DGramma[/ltr]
·1h

The evil, corrupt, lying politicians and media have to manipulate our emotions to get “We The People” behind their money making war machine agendas.
All wars are bankers wars don’t let them use and abuse you with their propaganda.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1b3f36f6040d44d9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 11:06 am

[ltr]@Momo64[/ltr]

·1h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f6a8Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f6a8Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f6a8Good news if you’re a terrorist! Bad news if you are a hostage! Biden says American Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f1fa-1f1f8 citizens abroad fend for yourselves! Can’t make this up!
Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 F80c6ecb4dd1a729

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 8a285cc88337b461

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 4:27 pm

This was posted yesterday, as far as 'when'

Can't copy the text.  

basically it says ebs will happen in weeks or months. (I was looking at weeks based on sun activity)
Then it says have 3-4 wks supplies on hand. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@therealwestcoastwizard1/video/7288818381447351558?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

=========
Here's another as to what to expect:  read the bottom

https://www.tiktok.com/@therealwestcoastwizard1/video/7288818616227613957?_d=secCgYIASAHKAESPgo8zlIPoJX1P%2FhnH99nPXrGyY%2BX0eNaw1dJGydhyAXIXTWlFkX8BZL5EypZMPy7Cs4dVXUtWyTc28sIm8rJGgA%3D&_r=1&aweme_type=150&checksum=f79d88c2a35a52f0bed038fc430efdc523472d74719cbc1fd239d17d3074e9fd&pic_cnt=1&preview_pb=0&sec_user_id=MS4wLjABAAAAilQ5C6ev2JtDOTNd97Cz8GQxKMkeiVz-6bkBM1kRPGy178WbeNZrL0fC3zSCxkw-&share_app_id=1233&share_item_id=7288818616227613957&share_link_id=20236fa2-595c-4955-abe2-4c284e10eb43&sharer_language=en&social_share_type=0&source=h5_m&timestamp=1697062160&u_code=e5f7j23a3bamdm&ug_btm=b2001&ugbiz_name=UNKNOWN&user_id=7180698711457743914&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&utm_source=more

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 4:44 pm

Another one.  This has always been the envisioned future. More is ready to be built and implemented than we expect, I think. And more..
AV has many copycats trying to scam money, mostly, but I've been watching who's naughty and who's nice. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@therealwestcoastwizard1/video/7288818299851361542?_d=secCgYIASAHKAESPgo8zCLkdfrtPBZE4XpWwm8lo%2F773vEq3fXQO2RBWK95nIg4rN83itHZlH%2BmJZypaNcOWSRS354kJHtRHTj5GgA%3D&_r=1&aweme_type=150&checksum=4e43bcb4142569c411314fa3a5ca2cf5e27d794db326fd9c262b96d666ae7b74&pic_cnt=1&preview_pb=0&sec_user_id=MS4wLjABAAAAilQ5C6ev2JtDOTNd97Cz8GQxKMkeiVz-6bkBM1kRPGy178WbeNZrL0fC3zSCxkw-&share_app_id=1233&share_item_id=7288818299851361542&share_link_id=2ecde966-77fd-4683-a045-0ab1f29ad62f&sharer_language=en&social_share_type=0&source=h5_m&timestamp=1697062021&u_code=e5f7j23a3bamdm&ug_btm=b2001&ugbiz_name=UNKNOWN&user_id=7180698711457743914&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&utm_source=more

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 4:49 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 387127072_641166401462482_7303150838454157901_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=vsPMG2Rx9uIAX8C53Gh&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 5:00 pm

Whoa.  Watch this one!

https://www.tiktok.com/@fight4humanity17/video/7288646234426887466?lang=en

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 5:08 pm

And this one, from the Quran.

https://www.tiktok.com/@fight4humanity17/video/7289155405182143790?lang=en

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 9:32 pm

Revelation 2:
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation 
ten days: 
be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 3:18 pm

Benjamin Fulford out did himself this week on his weekly report. I’ve screen captured the main Khazarian Mafia part that begins the report and posted it all in the Khazarian Mafia thread linked below. Go see.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t28049p50-2022_03-the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia#144043

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 5:43 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 01c4d005b0388e1c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 6:06 pm

11-11 DELTA

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 F71d447a40096734

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 6:10 pm

Archercat Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f34a

[ltr]@Archercat[/ltr]

·2h

"800,000 Tons Of Radioactive Waste From Pennsylvania Drilling Goes 'Missing'"

https://www.sej.org/headlines/800000-tons-radioactive-waste-pennsylvania-drilling-goes-missing

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 6:12 pm

Trending
Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 3772d4984eca7519

il Donaldo Trumpo
@ilpresidento

JIM JORDAN WAS JUST NOMINATED!!!Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f973Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f973Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f973 LET'S GO!!!

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 Abd8f926e68f8aff

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 6:15 pm

[ltr]NOBLEWARRIORIAM[/ltr]

·1h

Replying to 

[ltr]@Jett20Jax28[/ltr]

[ltr]@AndyPence[/ltr]

, and 10 more

ITS COMING IN SO FAST Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f92f I CAN HARDLY MARK EM UP FAST ENUF. @Falcon2 SHARED THIS W US A FEW MINS AGO. READ THRU BLUE, THEN PINK MARK UPS
Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 C87c053cfdc759f6

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 Ff608e918e5cfc8f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 6:31 pm

https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23111%7C+1%3A11&sortasc=1

20 post(s) found containing "#111| 1:11".

Pls check them out at link.
-----

21 post(s) found containing "1105".

https://qalerts.pub/?q=1105

64 posts with 1111

https://qalerts.pub/?q=1111

--------------------

The drops are talking to us.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 8:00 pm

UPDATE: Jim Jordan Wins GOP Nomination for Speaker – 55 RINOs Say They Won’t Vote for Jordan on the House Floor

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/breaking-jim-jordan-wins-gop-nomination-speaker/

@greg_price11

[size=17]I'm sure the reason many of these people are voting against Jordan is because it's being held behind closed doors. Most of these people want to talk conservative in public while hiding who they really are.[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 8:22 pm

[ltr]theplqn[/ltr]
·12m

Replying to [ltr]@TimeToSaveAmericaTogether45[/ltr]

Decode? Already decoded everything and gave you guys plan all the way to November. We are in the end game. Goal is WORLD STALEMATE and arrival of Trump. You can smell it.
Only concern is who makes it and who doesn't, bc the movie is real.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 A992ff18a4c71ebb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 10:48 am

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·2h

JUST IN - State Department authorizes the departure of non-emergency U.S. government personnel and eligible family members from Israel.

--------------------
[ltr]@disclosetv[/ltr]
·5h

JUST IN - Australian voters reject a constitutional amendment to enshrine an "indigenous voice in parliament" in a referendum.
disclose.tv/id/nir7a8kleq/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 12:12 pm

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]

·2h

ICYMI — Russia on Friday signalled it was interested in building nuclear infrastructure in West African state Mali, hours after securing an agreement to build a nuclear plant in neighbouring Burkina Faso. (Zawya)

==============
Vlad has also offered to broker a peace between Israel and hamas.

He is currently developing relations with Iran.

I wonder who does not want peace.  Ahem...

Trump told us Bibi was non too happy with his efforts in Jerusalem and the region.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 12:17 pm

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·2h

LONDON Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f1ec-1f1e7 A Jew who is rallying with the pro-Palestinian protesters holds a sign that says, "I Stand With HAMAS" and calls for a ceasefire. She says that all Palestine wants is freedom. She states that she grew up in the shadow of the holocaust, and that means, "Never again for anyone." She says, "I’m so glad to see my brothers and sisters with big hearts who know the truth despite propaganda from the Western media."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 3:08 pm

Dr. Halper-Hayes sounds much different these days.. Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f61d 

https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeeper100/video/7289837491572509994

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 3:35 pm

This is from the gematrix.org   on "OCTOBER SURPRISE'

It's calling for a TOTAL lunar eclipse.

" the next total lunar eclipse — also known as a blood moon lunar eclipse — won't happen until March 13/14, 2025."
--
However we do have a partial on Oct. 28. 2023.
--------------
Also in the drop is "Houston Rockets"   and nuclear explosion

They have NO GAME on the 28th.
-----
But then on Nov 17 th they play the LA Clippers !!  Numbers reference Rodney King Riots.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/houston-rockets-tickets/artist/805950

------------------
Here.  Take a shot at it.  I shouldn't do these when I'm tired.  Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f610 

https://www.tiktok.com/@fight4humanity17/video/7289483651912387882

Last edited by Dove on Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 7:06 pm

I forget the wording of how msm goes under, but here's some now..

[ltr]@Clandestine[/ltr]

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f6a8WOW!Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f6a8
CNN reporter Sara Sidner, who is responsible the viral segment about the now debunked beheaded babies report, apologizes for the mistake.
She admits that Israel now cannot confirm the report, and that she is sorry and she should have been more careful with her words.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 2afbd7de8c028c02

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 11916079bfd6f2d9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:09 pm

This rings true for me.  And he is a reliable poster.
Shocks adds the  Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 203c 

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Ariel (Twitter/X)
Q’( ue) The Psyop:
Subject: Operational Directive Q
Authorization Level: Unknown
To: Intelligence Unit (You)
Re: Phase Transition & Protocol Implementation
Fellow Operatives,
Trust Grassley Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f6ab
Trust Wray Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f6ab
Trust Ballard Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f6ab
Trust Flynn Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f6ab
Do you want to know what this actually means?
• They have been caught.
• They have been arrested.
• They have been interrogated.
• They have been shown evidence of their crimes.
They have been more than likely offered a deal.
What would that be? To play their role in “The Sting Operation” and be allowed to have their “Public Reputation” preserved without their legacy being tarnished.
-Their arrest.
-Their conviction.
-Their imprisonment.
-Their execution.
Will all be out of the public eye.
-----

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Replying to 

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Why do you think when Q’ ask you to trust, these people their names are highlighted in “Red”? Doesn’t this mean there is some importance other than what is being asked of you to do?
Do you know the equivalent of their names being singled out in the drops is in plain public view? When D. Trump either points to them or publicly acknowledges them. This is how you know the Sting-Op is currently now focused on those people.
Because we are reaching the conclusion of “The Plan” and are headed into the next phase.
Which is what? Officially switching over into the new monetary system. Remember what I told you all before. Washington DC as you know it today is designed to keep the fiat USD afloat.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f447  Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f447 

Last edited by Dove on Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:11 pm

Why do you think Hamas/Mossad/CIA wants the oil fields and control the entire Middle East?
■ What keeps the Federal Reserve open? (Fiat USD)
■ What keeps you enslaved? (Fiat USD)
■ What keeps politicians rich? (Fiat USD)
■ What keeps Wars going? (Fiat USD)
■ What keeps human trafficking going? (Fiat USD)
■ What keeps propaganda alive? (Fiat USD)
■ What keeps MSM social issues (ist & ism) going? (Fiat USD)
How? Because Israel/Zionist/Khazars control every aspect of our society. Which is why agains Patrick Buchanan said Washington DC is Israeli Occupied Territory-(IOT).
You all have to understand the US Military did not want you to read those Q-Drops to search for heros. Those were not designed to tell you who the bad/good guys were. It was to nudge you in the right direction as to why you needed to keep an eye on them. Because Q’ was not talking to you when he asked you to trust them.
--
 Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f447 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:14 pm

He was talking to people (Authority Figures [ie] Military) who already had incriminating evidence on them and would wonder why they were able to still be in the public eye while all the documentation in the world exist to put them away for good. Because they were just as impatient as you were.
They were watching everything play out wondering what the next move was sense theses criminals were involved in the most heinous acts involving children. Especially Mike Pence.
Why was he allowed to be VP?
Why was Kevin McCarthy allowed to be SOTH?
Why was Tim Ballard allowed to make SOF?
You all actually think only the average Joes & Janes were/are reading those Q-Drops. No! People much smarter than us were as well. Which was why they were really the ones being asked to trust the process by underlining those red names. Every post was not for us.
What are they using to accomplish this goal?
Mask
• Doppelganger
• CGI
• Double
• Synthetic Robotoid
• Organic Robotoid
• Clone
 Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 1f447 
Why do you think they keep going back & forth on the SOTH? Jim Jordan pulls out, Steve Scalise comes in. Not enough votes. J. Jordan takes another stab at it with a nomination. What will happen next? Why are the playing musical chairs? Because there is no more fiat USD available to prop up Washington or Ukraine.
Keep in mind Jan Halper stated that Washington (1871 Corp Act) is bankrupt. There currently is no money.
Which is why they are having a hard time trying to figure out how they will money launder money to Israel to help Khazarians take over land in Palestine that doesn’t belong to them.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:21 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 3e4b9c03614affe4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next