Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 12:12 pm

Brice Hobbs
@BriceHobbs
1h
They are real people! Welcome to our new world! Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 2764-fe0f-200d-1f525Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f340Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f62e-200d-1f4a8Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f923Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f607Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f603

Medbeds
https://twitter.com/BriceHobbs/status/1750926703071793460

Anon: These aren't the military med beds, correct? Supposedly the ones we're waiting for haven't been released, not even pics.
--
No they are not! You will see soon enough! Many companies are making them like automobiles mass produced because this is the future rolling in!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 12:16 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GEwQmeMaIAAgvPg?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 12:18 pm

Ashley

@Ashley50239771

Has anyone else had this huge amount of fog that came out of nowhere and got you sick? It was really weird two days ago at 7 PM The skies was slightly cloudy at the time, not even 30 minutes later a huge amount of fog comes rolling in. I’m not in San Francisco and we’ve been getting a lot of fog like San Francisco. We’ve been getting fog anywhere from 2 to 4 times every week and no exaggeration, it’s always right after they spray we get that damn fog. That night
I had to go to my car and grab some drinks that I left in the back of the navigator, and when I went outside, I felt pressure in my chest and I literally told my daughter I wouldn’t be surprised if I were to get sick, sure enough today I’ve been very sick. My throat is swollen and I feel super weak.

vid
https://twitter.com/Ashley50239771/status/1750690403236425940

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 12:52 pm

Time Is Now!    (posted at 1:29pm)

https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221

Mr. Pool 2.0 :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 12:57 pm

Texas Governor says he is "prepared" for a conflict with federal authorities: 

"This is a fight for the future of America" — Tucker
@Megatron_ron
--------------
 Oklahoma is getting ready to send their National Guard to help Texas in their fight against illegal immigration and the Biden administration.

The announcement came from Governor Kevin Stitt, who previously raised the prospect of confrontations between State forces and the Federal Government.

"We've already started putting the numbers together. We'll be in contact with Governor Abbott."
-----

Posted at 1:31pm
Reports that the Biden administration is now threatening military action against the Texas National Guard unless they remove the National Guard from the border by 1 pm EST!
---

Texas Governor Greg Abbott Tells Tucker He is "Prepared" for a Conflict with Federal Authorities

TUCKER: "If the administration declares that it plans to federalize the National Guard of the State of Texas, your National Guard, what will be your response?"

ABBOTT: "Well, first I'll be shocked That would be a boneheaded move on his part, a total disaster. But for one, as you might imagine, we are prepared in the event that that unlikely event does occur to make sure that we will be able to continue exactly what we've been doing over the past month. And that is building these barriers, whether it be the concertina wire or other anti-climb border barriers, whatever we've been building, the Biden administration is now trying to attack us because of it.

"We will continue to do exactly what we're doing to expand our denial of illegal entry into the state of Texas."

"This is a fight for the future of America," Abbott said.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 1:03 pm

The black eye club.  Some 'new' ones

https://t.me/WestCoastWizardChat/2731158

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 1:22 pm

Watcher.Guru

@WatcherGuru

·
Jan 24

JUST IN: Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f1fa-1f1f8 US national debt reaches new all-time high of $34.1 trillion.
-----------------

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fed-allow-emergency-bank-lending-000443110.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr
dated Jan 24, 2024

Fed to allow emergency bank lending program expire on March 11

----------------
Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GEpvtYDaEAADVKo?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 1:22 pm

@myfriendblondie

·
Jan 23

I wonder if this post from MrPool is about the crash that is happening now - perhaps we crash more then reversal, reset judge, gold and the reveal will be showing us the truth on bitcoin and ETH blockchain - w/ child trafficking etc - then XRP will come in and save the day?
Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GEkG2CFbYAEDhBP?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 1:30 pm

Shadow of Ezra

@ShadowofEzra

[size=17]Greg Abbott is currently in India celebrating India as a constitutional republic.

The Texas Constitution clearly states that when the governor is out of the country the lieutenant governor becomes the acting governor.

Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick is the Acting Governor of Texas during this civil war border crisis.

In 2020, Dan Patrick referred to vote-by-mail expansion efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic as a "scam by Democrats to steal the election."

During the pandemic, Dan Patrick worked to increase access to hydroxychloroquine.

After Joe Biden cheated in the 2020 election and Trump called out election fraud, Patrick backed Trump as he refused to concede.

In October 2021, Patrick paid the first reward of $25,000 to a Pennsylvania poll worker who reported a man that voted twice.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GEyiXCIXUAAHuEN?format=png&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 1:36 pm

Ariel
@Prolotario1

The Start: News Unlocks The Map

• The Border.

• The Israeli Genocide Convention.

• Iraq Removing US Troops.

• The Syria Evacuation.

• Joe Biden F-15 Threat.

• Donald Trump calls for all states to deploy National Guard.

• SOTH: Ukraine aide will not pass congress.

• Texas Military now actively recruiting.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 1:37 pm

We Have It All

@WeAreWoke1776_3

·
52m

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f6a8Florida State Troopers were spotted on the highway earlier today in south Texas, on the way to help Governor Abbott with the border crisis; “Operation Lone Star”
https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1750895721866219858

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 1:40 pm

2nd time I've seen this posted.  I don't know the original acct, but recognize the reposter
-------

Joanne

@Joanne60183156

·
1h

Let see what happens !!Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f525

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GEyWdPJWUAAh3J-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 2:29 pm

The Houthis hit a British ship with a missile

British Ambrey Shipping Company:

"A fire broke out as a result of a commercial ship being hit by a missile southeast of Aden, Yemen."
@Megatron_ron
-----

Another Texas Distraction - Today, FDA just removed (without Congressional approval) the  'Right of Informed Consent'  for pharmaceuticals they feel have 'minimal risk', thus WE all just became Lab Rats.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 2:31 pm

https://www.tiktok.com/@longingforthetruth/video/7290436287025253664?lang=en

not the best solution... Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f525 might have worked.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 2:38 pm

Keep an eye on the other 49 states!!!   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f440  Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f440  Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f440 
-----

@matttttt187

[size=17]???????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????? Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f4a5

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 26a1Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 26a0 Members of the US paramilitary forces, and there are tens of thousands of them in the country, have massively responded to the call of the Texas National Guard and are arriving at the border with Mexico, where they will be formed into volunteer units as part of Operation Lone Star.

@WW3INFOLatest Intel Drops - Page 8 GEyu_-YXsAEf5bX?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 2:52 pm

Tucker Carlson

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 QpPX7owf_bigger

@TuckerCarlson

·
2h

In an interview from India, Gov. Greg Abbott says ten other states have sent national guard to the Texas border, and others will follow. Abbott says he is “prepared” for a conflict with federal authorities.

vid: https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1750943686567834008

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 3:08 pm

The British oil ship, Marlin Luanda, hit by Yemenis is on the verge of sinking

Reports say the cargo tank has exploded, the fire is huge and the crew called for urgent help.
--------------------

ooks like Texas won

An official with the federal government told Fox News that they will no longer be removing the razor wire established by Texas.

Texas has won this dispute with the federal government, and the federal government is now seriously undermined.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 4:43 pm

@ShadowofEzra

Some people are heading to the border to stop the Biden invasion.

I don't see this as a good idea at the moment.

We know the FBI, DHS,CIA and black hats want a false flag similar to January 6th.

President Trump has already called for state governors to deploy their national guards to Texas and to remove the illegals back across the border.

HOLD THE LINE.
vid: https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1750996411036942423

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 4:48 pm

Everything at once..
-----

SROODNI YATS
https://t.me/MrPoolAftermath

AFTERMATH
-------------------

FINAL PIECE OF THE PUZZLE COMPLETED:exclamation:
Warning, stay tuned
---

Remember, this has been planned many decades in advance. 
Stay frosty but know we’re winning.
Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 4:51 pm

The US will send more NUKES to the UK - The Telegraph

The United States plans to station nuclear weapons in Britain for the first time in 15 years as the threat from Russia grows, according to Pentagon documents obtained by The Telegraph. The US removed nuclear missiles from Britain in 2008, believing the threat from Moscow had diminished.

Contracts for a new facility at RAF Lakenheath in Suffolk confirm the US intends to station nuclear warheads three times more powerful at the airbase than the Hiroshima bomb.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 4:53 pm

CANADA: 

"We will continue supporting Israel despite ICJ ruling"

Canada's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mélanie Joly said her country does not accept the premise of the genocide case brought by South Africa against Israel. 

“Canada will continue to support Israel’s right to exist and defend itself.”
@Megatron_ron

(me: that says right away that Israel is doing cabal, WEF bidding.)
----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 5:01 pm

@KimWever3

Schumie show a major timeline jump a couple of hours ago
https://twitter.com/KimWever3/status/1750758198703976919

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 5:05 pm

JackStr42679640

·
8m

And Trump just ordered to pay 83.3 million - 8+3.3= 11.3 eh? DOD WAR MANUAL…ALL PART OF THE PLAN!!!
Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GEzbQbQacAAWXTG?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 5:07 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 Y5XNndXW?format=jpg&name=small
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-jan-6-immunity-us-capitol-police-officers-civil-suit-appeals-court/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 5:27 pm

Not that we need more proof, but so humanity never considers this brutal path again.  He is a sick, souless deviant spirit.
---
 https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1750693080020418947

JQΛППΛПӨП reposted
Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 QxjhM55m_normal
KanekoaTheGreat
@KanekoaTheGreat

WATCHLatest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f6a8- Senator Joe Biden aggressively advocates for bombing 12-year-old Novak Djokovic.

Biden strongly supported bombing Yugoslavia in 1999 without United Nations approval.

Djokovic, who was 12 at the time, remembers how scary it was when Biden's bombs hit his home.

"My dad was carrying my brothers, and my mom was running with stuff, and I slipped, and I fell."

"As I turned around, I looked over the building, and I saw these stealth planes just flying and dropping things, and the ground was shaking."

"That's one of the most traumatic experiences and images in my childhood that stayed with me to this day."

In 1999, NATO bombed Yugoslavia for 78 days without approval from the United Nations, dropping more than 28,000 bombs, including depleted uranium and cluster munitions, killing over 2000 civilians and displacing more than 250,000 people.

contd.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 5:30 pm

NATO destroyed:
-25,000 residential buildings
-595 kilometers railroads
-470 kilometers roads
-44 bridges
-14 airports
-19 hospitals
-69 schools
-18 kindergartens
-176 cultural monuments

Senator Joe Biden criticized NATO for not being ruthless enough and suggested a harsher "Japanese German-style occupation."

If you look at every modern American war or conflict, from Yugoslavia to Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Ukraine, or Gaza, you'll find President Joe Biden's bloody fingerprints directly involved in increasing the bloodshed.

Supporting Joe Biden means supporting a never-ending cycle of war and a continuous flow of bloodshed.

vid: https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1750693080020418947

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 6:18 pm

@JackStr42679640

[size=17]"The war to end all wars" is nearing its conclusion, and Pascal Najadi, a former Swiss Military Officer, appears on the AJ Roberts Show to delve into the intricacies of the extensive military operation we've been undergoing, guided by Executive Orders and the Law of War Manual within the Space Force framework.
vid: https://twitter.com/JackStr42679640/status/1751010867372871855[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 9:17 pm

CYBER ATTACK, INCOMING! 

Join, it's not too late!:
https://t.me/MrDrop_Q
--------------------

FUTURE IS BRIGHT

--------------------

ISO 20022

Warning, stay tuned:

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GE0UI1WXQAA9qSJ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:44 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GE0SUJtXQAAOL04?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 11:10 pm

Big write up on Jamie Dimon and how  his life suddenly changed..  Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f609 
in Names to remember.  Seems he's sworn off his life of massive crime.
---------------

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GEzghx-WYAAqBkg?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 11:12 pm

I posted France was bringing the fire..

FLAT EARTH CONTENT
@FLATEARTHCONTNT
6h
Is #FRANCE going to cause a world wide revolution? Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f1eb-1f1f7

vid: https://twitter.com/FLATEARTHCONTNT/status/1751019410666426833

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:44 am

PLAN B IS STARTED... :interrobang:

- Final countdown.:stopwatch:

Join, it's not too late  https://t.me/MrDrop_Q
------------------

STORM IS COMING! 

BLACK SWAN. 

-------------------
TODAY - BE PREPARED! 
(high voltage sign)

Last edited by Dove on Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:46 am

The Minister of Justice and South African politicians wear the Palestinian keffiyeh and celebrate the decision of the Court of Justice.

Yesterday, Israel was accused by the International Court of Justice for the genocide it is wreaking in Gaza, in which it massacred over 26,000 civilians, including 12,000 children in 3 months.
-----------

This morning, the British oil tanker Marlin Luanda, which is full of jet fuel, is still burning and the crew cannot put out the fire.  
As a reminder, the Houthis hit him with a missile yesterday.
----------------
 On the day of the verdict that Israel was committing genocide, Israeli forces unleashed another massive massacre

Massive destruction caused by the Israeli forces in the Al-Taqwa Mosque area in Gaza.  Reports say that so far there are 183 dead and 377 injured, including many children, in the last 24 hours alone.  

All this was happening while the International Court of Justice ruled that Israel was committing genocide.  

But despite that, the US and its vassals ignore the court and have supported Israel.

The Palestinian people and children hoped that the massacre would stop, but in vain.  Israeli aviation continues to target refugee camps full of children.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 10:26 am

OVERNIGHT - EVERYTHING CHANGES

-------------------------
Angry at the International Court of Justice's ruling that Israel is committing genocide, the US, UK, Germany and other US vassal states cut off funding to UNRWA  

The day after the verdict, the US and its vassals massively cut funding to UNRWA, on the grounds that its members had participated in attacks on Israel.  

All these countries ignore the court's decision and continue to support the Israeli genocide.  In this way, completely undermining the legitimacy of the court that they themselves formed.

Without the help of UNRWA, many Palestinian children will lose their lives due to hunger and lack of food and water.
-----
 Israeli tank chasing a group of displaced Palestinians and firing towards them in Khan Yunis.
----
 Israel is preparing to invade southern Lebanon

Reports are coming from Israel that Israel Defense Forces (IDF) is carrying out a 'massive transportation' of logistics towards the Israeli-Lebanese border.  

I24 News announced: "If diplomatic efforts fail, Israel will invade southern Lebanon and force Hezbollah beyond the Litani River."

Hezbollah rejected a ceasefire more than a month ago and regularly targets military facilities in northern Israel.  

The gradual withdrawal of the IDF from Gaza is also a clear sign that the second phase of the conflict, ie.  war between Hezbollah and Israel will begin.  

These days, the USA is delivering massive amounts of weapons to Israel, including F-16 and F-35 fighter jets.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 10:28 am

Military tanks spotted in Texas.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 10:41 am

I don't know what this means, but it sounds exciting-

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GE0tiQkW8AAcu9J?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 1:45 pm

Ukraine is hunting those who want to escape the war with the latest surveillance technology

Ukraine continues to equip its border with the latest surveillance technology to prevent men from escaping conscription into the army.  

Men are hunted everywhere and forcibly brought to the front as cannon fodder.  Zelenski fulfills the task for which he was paid, and ordinary citizens cannot oppose him.  

He will sacrifice them until the last Ukrainian and finally he will flee the country.
-------------

UK says it has ‘considerable concerns’ about ICJ ruling, rejects genocide accusation

UK spokesperson says 'Israel’s actions in Gaza cannot be described as a genocide, which is why we thought South Africa’s decision to bring the case was wrong and provocative'

UK is another country that has undermined the 'legitimacy' of the International Court of Justice in The Hague.  Practically not recognizing the judgments of the court that they themselves created, it questions its existence.

Western countries, in addition to being ready to go to war with the Houthis in the name of Israel, they are now ready to destroy the international court of justice in The Hague because of Israel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 3:30 pm

Picture of Trump walking, made with a red filter..
------

The Storm will come, get out of his way, dont play games with us, it's a big one, every thing you can imagine we are ready!

Join, it's not too late! 

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GE4ASlmbkAANJgU?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 3:41 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Matt Wallace says he has been scared to talk about the “Clinton elite pedophile network files” that I sent him last night but has decided he will be releasing all of the data nonetheless. 

The elites are only elite when we treat them like they are.
----
I'll look for his video.  It's a hard call to bring this info out, but he has decided to do it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 3:50 pm

TRANCE: THE CATHY O'BRIEN
STORY COVERS WHAT THE CIA
HAS BEEN TRYING TO HIDE
+ KEEP QUIET FOR YEARS!

THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE
KNOWING THAT THEY WERE
PERFORMING INHUMANE HUMAN
TESTING ON UNWITTING CITIZENS!

THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE KNOWING
THAT THE GERMAN TESTING THAT WAS
GOING ON BEFORE WORLD WAR 2
NEVER STOPPED! IT JUST MOVED
TO AMERICA!

TRANCE: THE CATHY O'BRIEN STORY
COVERS HER EXPERIENCE AS
AN MKULTRA MIND CONTROL
SURVIVOR!

WATCH THE FULL DOCUMENTARY
AT
http://trance.movie

short vid:  https://twitter.com/Thekeksociety/status/1751039386056094033

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 4:27 pm

An unnamed Arab country has provided credible intelligence to Hezbollah that Israel will launch a large scale military operation in Lebanon – LBCI
-----
Thousands of elite IDF soldiers belonging to the Golani Brigade have been deployed to the Northern front, after having left Gaza in the past few weeks. 

Hundreds of tanks, APCs and IFVs have also been transferred to the border with Lebanon.

Israeli media reports that the invasion of Lebanon will begin in the next 2 weeks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 4:30 pm

BREAKING: 2024 Health insurance policies updated with new exclusions and expenses not covered:

“Treatment of an injury or a sickness, which is due to war, declared or undeclared, riot, or insurrection.”
@GeneralMCNews
-------------------------

People close to former President Trump made preliminary overtures to Robert F. Kennedy about the possibility of serving as his running mate.
---------------

BREAKING: Newly obtained documents as part of a FOIA request pertaining to the death of the Obamas’ chef, Tafari Campbell, confirms that First Lady Michelle Obama, and President Barack Obama were both staying at the Martha’s Vineyard property at the time of his drowning.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:26 pm

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS:bookmark_tabs:

- SENDING…

- BIDEN IS DONE:bangbang:

Join, it's not too late!  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 9:57 pm

Rick Wiles:
The Scofield Bible, pub'd in 1913,was the 1st Bible to bring the Zionist Movement

https://www.tiktok.com/@sameh_hammad_altawil/video/7237900830764977450?_r=1&_t=8jOnKjAqc6o&social_sharing=1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 11:09 pm

PLAN FOR THE GLOBAL RESET.

- BLACK SWAN EVENT - CYBER ATTACK
- THE COLLAPSE
- BLACKOUT - NO INTERNET/MARKETS 
- EBS ALERT - TRUTH COMES TO LIGHT 
- PANIC - BANKS CLOSED 
- PHOENIX WILL RISE - ONLY IN A FEW SURVIVE 
- LIQUIDITY IS NEEDED 
- GOLD/SILVER STANDARD BACKING 
NEW ASSET CLASS IS BORN 
- XRP SUPPORTS ALL THE MONEY 

Join, it's not too late! :point_down: 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 9:07 am

A pic of Trump in the Oval Ofc.
---
THE PREPARATION IS ALMOST OVER! 

THE FEELING AT THE END IS VICTORIOUS! 

WE DECLARE AN EARLY VICTORY! 

------------------

The distance between the location of the underground tunnels under the Synagogue in New York City and the Clinton Foundation is exactly 17 minutes by walking distance.

Join: Private Q Evidence (https://t.me/+DehWxhCDvyQzNjFi)
----------------------

Pic of ebs screen
It is recommended that everyone be at home with their families this Sunday, January 28. And know, whatever happens, everything is okay! Fear not, you are not alone.
Classified Q Proof (https://t.me/+iKVqPPQ08f83OWUy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 10:48 am

The trouble button has been pressed!  (pic of Mr T at a control station. "Red Alert' is on the screen.)

- :rotating_light:RED ALERT
- 2024 IS THE YEAR OF FREEDOM

- THE WORLD IS IN SHOCK!:eyes:
----------------------

Biden removed in private.

Next step is to remove him from the public.

WATCH NOW:point_down:
Join, it's not too late! :point_down: 

https://t.me/MrDrop_Q  (did U notice the acct name?)  Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f609 
----------------

SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE 

---------------------
MASSIVE CHANGES ARE COMING. 

I'VE SEEN THEM. 

GOOD CHANGES. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 11:56 am

Sometimes things get a little loosey goosey.  Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f604 
Don't be confused.

If I was a movie buff, I could convey this info easily.  Oh, that sounds like Cue, doesn't it?
But, I've got some of it I think.

Think  'war games', which is an integral part of battle strategy.
But we're not pushing plastic tanks and infantry around on a board map.
We're looking at quantum tech, computers.
Looking for one, the tesseracts I'm finding don't do it justice.

We've known the Time is Now.  But we had no idea it would be this Revelatory.   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f631 
Q was given the keys.  They cracked the code and entered into the enemy's matrix.
What they saw is what keeps them awake day and night, every day and every night,
trying to wake people up to what has been, what the enemy has had planned, and
how to come together and deny them their murderous plans.
And to create a better world in it's place, according to God's Word, His Plans.

They have succeeded. The enemy is well aware and is still making counter-moves.
But the outcome is guaranteed.  
There's not much sugar in John's visions as what will come is played out in this time and space, except for the Believer, whose soul is written in the Book of Life.
And so it looks rough.

Often we are told about 'coming events' as if they've already happened.  Well, they have!
But they may or may not have played out on the earth yet.  But they can be seen and known within the matrix. 
And 'known' with the Assurance that 'It is Inevitable'  and Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

This is also how things work in the Spirit.  Calling things that are not as though they were.
That's a huge thing, and unleashes the God Energy of Creation.
Do you see what a large part each of us occupies?  How and why God is using us?
Even chose us for 'THIS Time'.  Those who understood and would see His Plan and walk in it.

We are, right now, making the WAY of the Kingdom.  Even as we sit here, 

Matthew 18:18  
"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you, if two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them"

Proclaim the Acceptable year of the Lord. God's Will be Done.
 Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f64f  Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f64c  Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f607 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 12:00 pm

RED ALERT SIGN IN PICTURE
--
RED NOTICE! 

ALERT.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 12:15 pm

Netanyahu to the Wall Street Journal: 

"The war is progressing better than expected, it took the US 9 months to deal with Mosul"
@Megatron_ron
-----
George Soros is pouring extensive amounts of cash into Texas in an attempt to flip the state to Democrats - Fox

Megatron: Soros who is a Jew and one of the globalists is the biggest cause of chaos and wars in the world.  

It stands behind all the non-governmental organizations that caused coups around the world.  China has declared him and his 'non-governmental' organizations as terrorists.  

Other countries should follow this move.  Hungary, the country where he was born, banned all his private colleges through which he was preparing an 'army' for the violent overthrow of the Hungarian government.

He himself admitted that he is the organizer of the refugee waves in Europe and that it will continue.
@Megatron_ron
-------------------

U.S. Army sends tanks to Texas, 

U S. Army sends tanks to Texas for "military exercises".

The US Army has reportedly moved some of its armored units to Texas to participate in exercises that will take place this week.

Meanwhile, States bordering Texas are sending additional National Guard troops to the region.

Biden also introduced a type of "sanctions" against Texas and cut off their LNG gas, justifying this as part of the "fight against global warming".

The situation is still tense and Biden is doing everything to reopen the border and bring in the millions of immigrants waiting at the border.
@Megatron_ron
---------------

NEW:

:zap::flag_il::flag_us: NBC:

"The Biden administration is discussing stopping or slowing arms shipments to Israel to pressure it with the aim of reducing the military operation."

Megatron: This is false information released before the storm.  These days, Biden is massively arming Israel with all kinds of weapons, F-16, F-35 fighter jets and Apache helicopters, preparing Israel for war with Hezbollah.  

Such false information that is now being released by the US government is part of the psychological war, to show the public that the US is against it, but Israel is going to fight and attack Lebanon on its own.
@Megatron_ron
-----------------

White House National Security Council spokesperson, John Kirby:

"The case brought by South Africa against Israel is meaningless because there is no intentional genocide, the true number of civilian deaths in Gaza is ZERO!"

Unbelievable...

@Megatron_ron
---------------
 3 U.S.  soldiers killed and 25 injured in Jordan - CNN 

At least 3 U.S.  soldiers have been killed and 25 injured in a drone attack in Jordan near Syria's border, CNN reports.

The killing took place in Tower 22, near the US-backed Free Syrian Army's Al-Tanf Military Base in Southern Syria.

According to CNN, it happened as a result of a suicide drone strike by Iranian-backed militias.
-----------------

Joe Biden : 

"The attack on our forces in Jordan was carried out by extremist militias supported by Iran in Syria and Iraq."

:flag_us: Pentagon: 'The attack on our forces in Jordan is a major escalation'

:flag_us:U.S. Central Command:

'On Jan. 28, three U.S. service members were killed and 25 injured from a one-way attack UAS that impacted at a base in northeast Jordan, near the Syria border.

As a matter of respect for the families and in accordance with DoD policy, the identities of the servicemembers will be withheld until 24 hours after their next of kin have been notified.

Updates will be provided as they become available.'
----------------------

The United States holds Iran 'fully responsible' for the attack on U.S. forces in Jordan – Reuters
--------------

The government of Jordan: 

"The attack that targeted American forces near the Syrian border did not occur inside Jordan"
This means that the attack is on an illegal US base in Syria, right on the border with Jordan.
------

Lindsey Graham:

"I am calling on the Biden Administration to strike targets of significance inside :flag_ir: Iran"

"The Biden Administration can take out all the Iranian proxies they like, but it will not deter Iranian aggression. I am calling on the Biden Administration to strike targets of significance inside Iran, not only as reprisal for the killing of our forces, but as deterrence against future aggression."
-----

Multiple US lawmakers are calling for WAR with Iran

Multiple US lawmakers want to directly hit Iran after a deadly attack on US troops in the Middle East.  

In addition to Lindsay Graham, Senator John Cornyn also made this call.

"Target Theran" - he wrote. 

The Republican Senator, Tom Cotton of Arkansas: "The only answer to these attacks must be a devastating military retaliation against Iran's terrorist forces, both in Iran and across the Middle East.  Anything less will confirm Joe Biden as a coward unworthy of being commander-in-chief.'"
--------------------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next