Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 5:08 pm

The FBI is filing - for second time after already being deied- an attempt to get a FOIA exemption over releasing the contents of Seth Rich's laptop -which they were ordered to release weeks ago.

Now claiming that the laptop contents may compromise "spinoff" investigations -which they assert they cannot even confirm exist. 
Apparently, the public knowing what's on Seth Rich's laptop terrifies the FBI to their core.
-E

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 5:15 pm

:rotating_light: Is 2020 about to repeat itself?!?!

IMO - This time they aren't hiding and the "REAL" war for the future of the financial system is about to happen. 

@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 5:25 pm

@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: Judge in Trump Case in Georgia on Fani Willis: “I think it's possible that the facts alleged could result in disqualification. I think an evidentiary hearing must occur to establish the record on those core allegations”
--------------

BREAKING: Multiple US military whistleblowers reveal how a disc-shaped UFO intercepted nuclear missile and disabled it with 'laser-beams' in mid-air over California.
----------

BREAKING: At least 6 people shot at Mount Eden subway station in New York City.
----------

BREAKING: Oregon officials have confirmed the first case of bubonic plague in the state since 2015.
----------

WTF! Democrat State Senator Shows His Support For Worshipping the Devil and Honors Satanists During Arizona Senate Floor Session https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/democrat-state-senator-shows-his-support-worshipping-devil/
-----

The Post Millennial (https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-trump-asks-supreme-court-to-block-dc-circuit-courts-decision-on-presidential-immunity-in-j6-case-pending-appeal)
BREAKING: Trump officially files his presidential immunity appeal with the Supreme Court in J6 case, asks court to overturn DC Circuit Court decision

“President Trump’s claim that presidents have absolute immunity from criminal prosecution for their official acts 
-------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 5:32 pm

he hostages that Israel allegedly released yesterday were released on February 2.  

IOF carried out a massacre in Rafah, they portrayed it as a victorious rescue operation that matched their Superbowl ad theme while the “hostages” were actually not rescued on the 12th of Feb, they were rescued on the 2nd of Feb. 

Reports allegedly indicate that they were even rescued from Khan Yonis not Rafah, also the edits in Hareetz article were 5 days prior to the actual operation, how did they predict the future?

Some reports even indicate that he was rescued twice

https://t.me/CensoredVoice
--------------------

NEW:

Biden "got lost" again at the press conference with the King of Jordan

Joe Biden's 'press conference' with the King of Jordan Abdullah II turns into a mess as Biden mumbles and eventually gets 'lost' behind the king.

The incident comes simultaneously as the White House confirmed that Biden will not be taking a cognitive test in his upcoming physical exam.
t.me/megatron_ron
-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 5:32 pm

Fed To Kick Off Climate Scenario Analysis In 2023 With Six Large Banks

Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo will undergo the exercise, which the Fed said will not have capital or supervisory consequences. The Fed plans to publish aggregate findings from the exercise but no firm-specific information.

Social credit score incoming... remember the carbon they wish to reduce is you.

Join: Mr. Pool (https://t.me/+Ckoo229SELc5OTM8) :boom:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 8:42 pm

There are currently hundreds of deceased people in the US, including baseball legend Ted Williams, whose bodies are being frozen in liquid nitrogen in the hope that future technology will be able to revive them.
https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )
---------------------------------
Dots coming together…

US military whistleblowers reveal how a disc-shaped UFO intercepted nuclear missile and disabled it 

Q drop says nuclear missile was shot out of the air using ‘specialized weapons package.’

UFO = CFO (classified flying object)

https://t.me/QMilitaryOperations
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 8:44 pm

WEEKEND RECAP! #RGV Border Patrol Agents keeping busy over the Superbowl weekend with apprehensions, narcotics seizures, and smuggling cases!  #TeamRGV! :green_heart::flag_us:

1,199 Migrant Apprehensions
38 Gotaways
8 Human Smuggling Cases
7 Human Smugglers
3 Marijuana Seizures (219.96 lbs)

@Chief Patrol Agent Gloria I. Chavez (https://twitter.com/i/status/1757176671839367489)
---------------------------

FREE ... FREE ... FREE

'The War On Children' is free to view this week courtesy of its producers  

https://www.lawofficer.com/the-war-on-children-is-free-to-view-this-week-courtesy-of-its-producers/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 8:54 pm

Reporter: "A new ABC News Ipsos Poll shows that 86% of Americans think Biden is too old to serve..."

WH Press Sec: "President Biden does more in one hour than most people do in a day."

The Storm (https://t.me/+WCgddjWt--FiYTFk) :cloud_lightning:
-----------------------
-----------------------

t.me/megatron_ron

John Kirby:

"We're going to continue to support Israel, despite Rafah"

Q: Has Biden threatened to strip aid to Israel if they advance a Rafah operation that doesn't account for civilians?

John Kirby: We're going to continue to support Israel. They have a right to defend themselves against Hamas & we're gonna make sure they have the tools to do that

Megatron: The stories that Biden got mad at Netanyahu and called him an "as***le" are made up.
-----------------------

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_um::flag_il::flag_ps: Biden Takes Responsibility for Last Night's Massacre in Rafah

Biden at the press conference with the King of Jordan, Abdullah II said: 

"The king and I also discussed the situation in Rafah, as I said yesterday our military operation in Rafah, the major military operation in Rafah..." 

Now, since Biden is mentally unstable, it is not known if he was even aware of what he was saying or if the US is part of Israel's military operations in Gaza.
---------------------
BREAKING:

U.S. House Speaker Johnson dismisses the Senate's supplemental foreign aid bill.

Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson:

"House Republicans were crystal clear from the very beginning of discussions that any so-called national security supplemental legislation must recognize that national security begins at OUR OWN BORDER. The House acted ten months ago to help enact transformative policy change by passing the Secure Our Border Act, and since then, including today, the Senate has failed to meet the moment.

The Senate did the right thing last week by rejecting the Ukraine-Taiwan-Gaza-Israel-Immigration legislation due to its insufficient border provisions, and it should have gone back to the drawing board to amend the current bill to include real border security provisions that would actually help end the ongoing catastrophe. Instead, the Senate's foreign aid bill is silent on the most pressing issue facing our country.

The mandate of national security supplemental legislation was to secure America's own border before sending additional foreign aid around the world. It is what the American people demand and deserve. Now, in the absence of having received any single border policy change from Senate, the House will have to continue to work its own will on these important matters. America deserves better than the Senate's status quo"
---------------------
-----------------------

Alex Jones and his guest fantasize about what would happen if the Deep State assassinated Donald Trump.

Alex Jones even says "if they kill Trump that's the best case scenario from a sick level".

I implore all Patriots to be extremely careful when it comes to getting certain information from Alex Jones.

Join: Private Q Evidence (https://t.me/+DehWxhCDvyQzNjFi)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 6:17 am

In the right moment - we act. Our mission never stops - The light has overcome the darkness.
Q+++

@The17Letter
-------------------

Within 90 days the U.S. will leave Iraq and Syria completely.
-
This is in direct response to a growing coalition across the middle east against their presence.
-E
-----------------

The proposed U.S. spending bill that offers tens of billions of taxpayer dollars to Ukraine and Israel will not make it through the House. 
It is dead on arrival.
-E
------------------------

Elections in Ukraine will not take place this year. They were scheduled for the 31st of March. 
Due to the unpopularity of Zelenskyy, they will be suspened.

Although this has not been announced publicly yet, several key people close to Zelenskyy have let leak the plan.
They will declare it "illegal under Ukrainian law" to hold them while technical martial law remains in effect.
-E
-----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 6:30 am

We are Q!
Where we go one we go ALL
We are coming!
Stay with us :eagle:
@The17Letter
----------------------

123 Arrests in Human Trafficking Sting

A 90-day long undercover sting operation in Florida has resulted in the arrests of 123 individuals in relation to human trafficking.

https://uwpexponent.com/news/2024/02/07/123-arrests-in-human-trafficking-sting/
----------------

El Paso residents among 50 arrested in West Texas prostitution sting

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/el-paso-residents-among-50-arrested-in-west-texas-prostitution-sting/ar-BB1hLcMi
---------------

Texas sting

Authorities arrested one woman and code enforcement officials shuttered two Lufkin massage parlors Thursday during a multi-agency prostitution sting, according to a press release from the Lufkin Police Department.

https://lufkindailynews.com/news/community/authorities-arrest-woman-close-two-lufkin-businesses-during-prostitution-sting/article_95af6ee9-a309-5d23-a7d1-5c5639fbdfaf.html
-----------------
Hitting close to home for me here. 

An Ephrata man is among five people charged as part of an undercover human trafficking operation in Berks County.

https://www.abc27.com/local-news/lancaster-county-man-among-5-arrested-in-juvenile-human-trafficking-sting/
-----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 8:36 am

BREAKING: 

:zap: :flag_il::flag_za: South Africa is Аgain Trying to Stop the New Wave of Massacres by Israel

South Africa make urgent request to ICJ to stop further Israel breaches after Rafah massacre.

South Africa has urgently petitioned the ICJ to review the ramifications of Israel's expansion of military activities in Rafah, questioning whether the court ought to intervene to safeguard the rights of Palestinians in Gaza from further violation.

t.me/megatron_ron
------------------------

:zap:NEW:

:flag_ir: Iran Can Now Strike Anywhere in the World

For the first time, the IRGC launched a long-range missile from a warship, which they claim allows them to strike any target around the world.

The missile traveled 750 km in a test launch before hitting a target in the Iranian desert.

"Through this new achievement, our range of influence and naval power have increased to any point required."

t.me/megatron_ron
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 1:59 pm

Welcome to US Debt Clock, your authoritative source for real-time insights into the United States' financial landscape. Delve into our analyses, track the national debt with precision, and gain a nuanced understanding of economic dynamics shaping the nation's fiscal future. Stay informed, stay empowered.

https://t.me/USDebtClock

(US Debt Clock) :alarm_clock: :lock:
--------------------------------

To The Cabal. The Infiltration and Being Violated Is Real. Karma is a Bitch. Are you feeling it? Enjoy. :tada:

@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 2:00 pm

We have prepared things more than you could possibly understand.

To free the World, the network of blackmail that controls it had to be dismantled.

This was not easy to accomplish.

The pieces are set, the players have all walked into the trap.

The final days of Babylon are here.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 2:04 pm

Putin in direct communication with Trump.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)
----------------

The Hezbollah Leader Ordered His Fighters to Turn Off Their Phones Because Israel Could Turn on the Cameras

Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah:

You must be aware that some social media sites provide free information to the enemy

The enemy exploits social media information to undermine the resistance and eavesdrops on cell phones

You must be careful with the information that is sent via cell phone devices

I call for dispensing with cell phones at this stage, which are considered a "deadly agent."

Cameras connected to the Internet provide the greatest service to the enemy, and therefore they must be turned off in this battle

The enemy relies primarily in its attacks on technical espionage capabilities

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 2:07 pm

The American public is now on its feet and in a dilemma whether the president of the state, Joe Biden, is mentally stable. 

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi defended President Biden's mental acuity, saying, "He's very sharp." 

The White House confirms that Biden will NOT take a cognitive test as part of his upcoming physical exam, wich will be the first US President in history to refuse a cognitive test.  

Whether the President of the "most powerful country" in the world is mentally stable or unstable remains to be seen, this is a serious question.
----------

:zap:NEW:

:flag_um::flag_ru: Putin's suggestion of Ukraine ceasefire rejected by United States, sources say - Reuters  

"Russian President Vladimir Putin's suggestion of a ceasefire in Ukraine to freeze the war was rejected by the United States after contacts between intermediaries, three Russian sources with knowledge of the discussions told Reuters."  

Megatron: This is another confirmation that the war in Ukraine was caused and pushed by the Western political elite, which launders huge amount of money.  

The goal is to delay the war as much as possible, to launder as much money as possible.  Claims that the goal is to weaken Russia as much as possible are no longer logical, because on the contrary, Russia is only getting stronger.
t.me/megatron_ron
-------------------------

:zap:BREAKING:

:flag_um::flag_ru: After Rejecting Putin's Proposal For a Ceasefire, Biden Threatens: 

"For as long as I'm President, if Putin attacks a NATO ally, the United States will defend every inch of NATO territory" 

Reuters reported today from sources that the government  of Biden rejected Putin's proposal for a ceasefire, today Biden again scares his people that Putin wants to attack them, just so he can pass the $95 billion aid package to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan all in order to wash a new  a huge sum of money. 

Scholz and Sunak have recently done the same. Putin is calling for negotiations while others are pushing for war.
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 2:15 pm

:boom::boom::boom: almost forgot about Bobulinski

Tony Bobulinski Tells Congress Bidens “Sold Out” America – Says Joe Biden “Enabled” His Son of Sell Access to “Most Dangerous Adversaries” of US

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/tony-bobulinski-tells-congress-bidens-sold-america-says/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tony-bobulinski-tells-congress-bidens-sold-america-says

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 2:52 pm

Matt Wallace to release mini documentary on Clinton Pedo network

sometime tonite.

https://x.com/mattwallace888/status/1757502489719365906?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 2:57 pm

Bloodbath! 🩸

Follow the Pen! 

:warning:Catherine Herridge — an award-winning senior correspondent got her pink slip! 

:arrow_right:Several CBS News reporters were caught up in layoffs at Paramount Global that claimed 800 jobs, including one who is embroiled in a high-stakes First Amendment fight — and another who has reportedly weathered HR probes over his workplace behavior, The Post has learned.
:warning:Catherine Herridge :warning:— an award-winning senior correspondent whose First Amendment case is being closely watched by journalists nationwide — was among the hundreds of employees at CBS parent Paramount who got pink slips (https://nypost.com/2024/02/13/media/paramount-global-slashing-800-jobs-amid-takeover-talks-record-super-bowl-report/) on Tuesday, sources told The Post.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/13/media/bloodbath-at-cbs-news-includes-reporter-fighting-first-amendment-case/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 3:19 pm

San Diego border agents arrest 269 Chinese migrants in a single DAY amid growing concern over why so many are flooding into the US 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13079501/San-Diego-border-Chinese-migrants.html

======================

:flag_ru::handshake::flag_sv: — :pencil:Russian President Vladimir Putin has congratulated his Salvadoran counterpart, Nayib Bukele, on his victory in the presidential elections on February 4th, as reported by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

:arrow_right: In a letter sent to the re-elected leader of the Central American country, Putin emphasized that the relations between both nations "have traditionally been friendly" and expressed confidence that Bukele's work as head of state will continue to "contribute to the development of Russian-Salvadoran cooperation in various areas."

:heavy_check_mark: Bukele's reelection was officially confirmed by the Supreme Electoral Tribunal of El Salvador, with over 82% of the votes, following the manual recount of ballots not transmitted due to glitches in the initial tally.

Source :link: (https://esrt.site/actualidad/498946-putin-felicita-bukele-reeleccion)

==========================

According to documents obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation, the military's recruiting crisis is now its worst in 50 years — worse than at the height of the Iraq War — and the decline is almost entirely from a drop in white recruitment.

The U.S. military is powerful, but it is fragile too. A large share of recruits have consistently come from a small slice of the population: Middle Americans whose fathers, grandfathers, and great-grandfathers all served their country.

Now, open borders and globalization has gutted many of the communities that produced those recruits, leaving millions of young men who are too addicted, too obese, or too dysfunctional to serve. Meanwhile, years of politicizing the military means that those young men who would have served in the past have gotten the message: Stay away. The military doesn't want you. It hates you, your values, and your way of life.

Why should we be surprised the military can't fill its ranks anymore?

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/13/exclusive-a-huge-blow-decline-in-white-recruits-fueling-the-militarys-worst-ever-recruiting-crisis-data-shows/
-----------------------

Former U.S. Secretary of State & CIA Director Mike Pompeo dancing with Israeli soldiers near Gaza border.

They play and celebrate after killing 13,000 children.
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 5:10 pm

Huge explosion of a gas pipeline between the cities of Shahrekord and Borujen in Iran

The explosion and its aftermath are so large that they could be seen from a distance as far away as 60km. 
@Megatron_ron
---

Irish airline Ryanair no longer wants to fly to Israel

The Irish took the fight against Israel's genocide very seriously.  

The Irish airline Ryanair has canceled all flights to Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv, Israel, scheduled for March and April, citing high terminal costs.
t.me/megatron_ron
------------------------------

The 25th Amendment has started.
@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 5:15 pm

BREAKING: Russian court sentences US man to 21 years in jail for pedophilia.

@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: At the World Governments Summit, Dr. Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the Director of the World Health Organization, emphasizes that the world is still ill-prepared for the next pandemic.

"There will be another Disease X, or a Disease Y or a Disease Z. And as things stand, the world remains unprepared for the next Disease X, and the next pandemic."
@GeneralMCNews
---------------------

BREAKING: Russian President Vladimir Putin's suggestion of a ceasefire in Ukraine to freeze the war was rejected by the United States.
@GeneralMCNews
-----------------------

BREAKING: Former advisor to Obama, David Axelrod confirms Michelle Obama will not be running for President.
@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 5:18 pm

No wonder there is an epidemic of microplsctics being consumed when some of the rice being produced is literally plastic.

-------------------

The Rothschild family paid out the British Government to reform Israel under the Zionist Foundation.

Do you understand the implications of this?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 7:56 pm

Brazil's Supreme Court has issued a significant police operation targeting former President Jair Bolsonaro and many of his top cabinet members. 

Their residences are subject to search and seizure, with four individuals placed under preventive imprisonment. 

All of them, including Bolsonaro, are required to surrender their passports.

The investigation focuses on Bolsonaro's allegations of fraud in the 2022 election, which was won by Lula, as well as a large protest that breached state buildings on January 8, 2022. The court views these actions as an attempted coup.

Among those targeted in the operation are high-ranking generals and military officials.

Does this situation look familiar to you?

Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 8:08 pm

Jared Kushner will not be joining the next Trump administration.

Israel last

@ShadowofEzra
-------------------

LOCATION FOUND. 
NUMBERS LOCATED.
X - MARKS THE SPOT.
IT WAS HIDDEN UNDER US FROM THE BEGINING.

THE BODY LIES AT …..
27.609060   -81.206876  =  -53.597016

@The17Letter
----------------------
COORDINATES FOUND!

@The17Letter

--------------------------

“I am their number one target. But I am proud to be fighting for you, and I will be fighting for you, for a long time!”

–  PRESIDENT TRUMP

@ShadowofEzra (https://t.me/+Y_OHA59QZKhmMjBk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 8:12 pm

The 25th Amendment has started.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)
------------------

(Picture of yellow Police tape)

BE READY TO HEAR THE TRUTH :bangbang:

https://t.me/MrPoolAftermath

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 8:21 pm

Every time they are exposed, they change their name.

Canaanites
Chazars
Khazars 
Ashkenazi Jews
Bolsheviks 
Communists
Marxists
Socialists
International Zionists
Progressives
Socialists 
Socialist Democrats 
Globalists

https://t.me/American_Revolution
------------------------
Nothing is random. 
Everything has meaning.
+++ 

Y'all keep thinking it’s a game… But I know better 

-----------------------

It’s gonna be a BIG WEEK! 

Dark Brandon 
Hilldog posting
Kamala asking to serve

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 9:14 pm

* Tick Tock * The shift is here * 
* Like it Don't like it * 
* Is done * 
* Enjoy *

https://t.me/X11322311X   ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 9:24 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 GGNQOMFXkAAyV58?format=jpg&name=small
Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 GGPyjbOWUAAVtxf?format=png&name=small
4:30 pm eastern 

The bird is FREE! :rotating_light:

:warning:Just like that a delta for 2/13 :warning:

753 (https://qalerts.app/?n=753)
Feb 13, 2018 2:56:38 AM EST

Q !UW.yye1fxo
Think image drop.
Think OP.
Think United.
When does a BIRD sing?
Everything has meaning.
[I] 
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 9:25 pm

Ariel: "A Global Reckoning Is Coming: A Retribution Of The 5th Kind

The South Australian 

Employment Tribunal has found that employers who mandated their staff to take the COVID-19 vaccines can be held liable for injuries caused. The ruling implies that employers will no longer be able to claim that they are protected from compensation because they were complying with a lawful state government directive.

__

Do you want to know why the situation with Damar Hamlin was so strange? 

Do you want to know why you keep seeing articles as to why people are dying from everything else but the vaccines they took?

Do you want to know why you are not getting the accurate count as to how many have died post vaccinations?

The answer is very simple. 

Lawsuits!

Do you know how much billion dollar companies stand to lose when they are legally held responsible for mandating a drug that went against constitutional rights?

This is why the news media will never report that a professional athlete has dies from a vaccine related cause no matter how many drop dead on the field from cardiac arrest. 

Do you know how many sports leagues are sitting on the edge of bankruptcy? This is why the Damar Hamlin family went silent even though his name showed up in the local online obituary.

Do you all remember that? This is why we were being strung along by the media as to his condition. The NFL came up with a way to cover for themselves. Why do you think they couldn't explain the missing tattoo on his neck? 

These companies will either buy you off.

Buy off the media to prohibit any news coverage.

Figure out a way to stall the court process which is why they got rid of the unions."

lifesitenews.com/analysis/south…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 9:40 pm

:x: Interesting developments today.
‘Follow the pen’ has never had more meaning than now.

Follow the pen.
Have you not been following?

Think timing.
Coincidence?
The attacks will only get worse.
They are losing [all] control.

They thought it was yesterday.
They were wrong.

The fun begins directly after.
Will make the Super Bowl look like a puppy show.
NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!
https://x.com/edranir/status/1757512666661175367?s=46
Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 GGPwdCNXQAAOOVR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 9:52 pm

The final movie begins. Indictments are likely already made and sealed. The harvest crop will be delivered to the people.

--------------
The binder 
https://twitter.com/JesseBWatters/status/1757590814719443014?t=wbT8HfHTpdgJVPCiKmb85A&s=19

Jesse Watters (@JesseBWatters) on X

Report: Deep state is scrambling to find a missing top-secret binder that shows how Obama's CIA set up the Russia hoax 
----
https://x.com/USNINews/status/1757592155789701237?t=Jvxzm83Nw-fepXSdcDzvAg&s=09

X (formerly Twitter) (https://x.com/USNINews/status/1757592155789701237?t=Jvxzm83Nw-fepXSdcDzvAg&s=09)
USNI News (@USNINews) on X
Marines to Test Logistics Drone Inspired by Drug Running Narco Subs - USNI News

https://t.co/UkYIiqv7RV
-----------------------
Elon - The Bolsheviks killed millions of Russians

Johnny - True, Christian Russians. That includes Royal Family Romanov.

Tucker was wearing the Romanov colours in his interview

Full circle! :rotating_light:
https://x.com/j00ny369t/status/1757586987966468219?s=46
---------------------
Reasons I don’t want to send more money to Ukraine:

1- They are literally Nazis
2- Our money is being stolen/laundered
3- The war will end if we stop funding
4- The US/NATO started the conflict
5- The West lied about everything
6- US oligarchs are making bioweapons
7- Our border is not secure
8- We are $33 trillion in debt 
9- All foreign aid is a scam 
10- The US government and ruling class are evil and profiting from pandemics, human slavery, and war

The American People do not benefit in any way by sending all of our money to Ukraine. The only ones who benefit are defense contractors, big pharma, and corrupt oligarchs. 

We only receive poverty, propaganda, illness, and death. If there is a hill to die on, it might as well be this one.
Scott Adams
 (https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays)@ScottAdamsSays
I (https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays) finally figured out what's wrong with "everything."

It's a system problem. The introduction of Trump into the system(s) broke almost everything, and in multiple ways.

The fake news created a White Supremacist hysteria, which led to the Fine People Hoax and the George Floyd Hoax, which led to massive DEI, which led to massive systemic incompetence in all of our systems at once.

Add wokeness and cancelation and we can't discuss the issue, much less fix it. That's a system problem. The corrective mechanism (free speech) has been removed.

On top of that, the Trump experience has made it clear all of our government systems are corrupt. They probably always were, but as long as we didn't notice, things limped along okay.

Now we notice. 

Now we don't accept "the science" we know is corrupt. We don't accept the omnibus bills we know are corrupt. We don't accept the foreign wars that look sketchy. We don't accept elections we can't fully audit. We don't trust the news, for good reason. We don't trust our intel services to not be agents of one party. And we see the justice departments weaponized.

While all that happened Soros found a way to take control of all American systems via funding of non-government entities and integrating them into the American systems.

But at the head of the snake is the fake news and fake science. There is no correcting mechanism.

The X platform is the only counterforce, and that's why the crooks are trying to take it out, and Musk at the same time.
9:39 AM · Feb 8, 2024
· (https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1755602289107329178)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 9:54 pm

Jesse Watters:

If presidents don’t have immunity what’s going to happen to Obama when the Trump binder  goes public
-----------------
Illegal [cabal] agency sues another illegal [cabal] agency.

You can't make this up.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/irs-sues-fdic-over-silicon-204235327.html

Yahoo Finance (https://finance.yahoo.com/news/irs-sues-fdic-over-silicon-204235327.html)
IRS sues FDIC over Silicon Valley Bank's $1.4 billion tax debt

The U.S. Internal Revenue Service on Tuesday sued the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, asking a judge to determine how much the FDIC must pay to cover an estimated $1.45 billion tax 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 10:09 am

THIS IS JUST ONE POST.  I PUT IT HERE TO WORK ON, BUT WE REQUIRE CONFIRMATION!
---------------

:arrow_right: US President's Day falls on Monday 19th February this year. This is a national holiday to celebrate the birth of George Washington (2/22/1732 :wink: 222).

2/19: Bank Holiday
2/20: START (10-day shutdown)

:rotating_light: Friday 16th is the last working day for banks in the US.
Plan accordingly.

https://x.com/stellar17arya/status/1757673078048362708?s=46

Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 GGSCWKxXUAA7kXU?format=jpg&name=small
Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 GGSCWVsXYAAk1c7?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 10:30 am

Eleven months  29 days  is an 11-11   Just saying.
But I'm sticking with Pool.
-----
Pool was reposted in comments:
Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 GGRMYE4XkAAg5aV?format=jpg&name=small
Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 GGRMYE6WMAEoyRR?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 10:43 am

Way back when, before I had a clue of how complicated these clues would be, I took a shot
on this one which was posted along with a calendar, as being Valentine's Day, today.  Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 1f447 

And was nicely told 'that's not when'.  So..."Don't Panic"   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 1f60a 

(I can't see these things tho and not pass them on as they are.  I'm not trying to think
for anybody.  Just bring info so you can think for yourself.  But then, add my thoughts on it)
Still, I can assure you, I don't know!)
Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 GGSDNGoW0AARf9G?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 11:02 am

@MomHoodies

Found this in an article abbot the reporter “Herridge may soon be held in contempt of court and be ordered to pay as much as $5,000 a day if she does not reveal her source for the investigative stories she wrote in 2017, according to The Washington Post. U.S. District Court Judge Christopher R. Cooper ruled Aug. 1 that she must reveal the sources who informed her while she worked at Fox News about a federal probe into Chinese American scientist Yanping Chen, who operated a graduate program in Virginia.”

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/13/catherine-herridge-reporter-laid-off-cbs-paramount-plus/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 11:03 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 3IZ_FmdP?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 11:11 am

BREAKING 🚨 Ukraine says destroyed Russian warship in Black Sea 

READ: https://insiderpaper.com/ukraine-says-destroyed-russian-warship-in-black-sea/
----------------

JUST IN – German banks prepare for huge loan defaults in ‘greatest real estate crisis since the financial crisis’ - CNN

:link: Radar :rotating_light: 
Keep always informed
Subscribe to @Intelsky :dizzy:
-----------------------

https://t.me/Tironianae/267848

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 11:47 am

False Flag Alert

@ShadowofEzra
----------------------

Here we go....

@MasterCMiller
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 12:12 pm

[ Album ]
BREAKING;

:flag_il::flag_lb: Massive Hezbollah rocket attack on Israel this morning 

About 4 hours ago, Hezbollah launched a major rocket attack, targeting the IDF's Northern Command HQ in Safed, leaving at least 2 dead and seven wounded

The rocket barrage also targeted IDF bases in Branit, Kiryat Shmona, Manara and the Meron strategic command and control air base.
@Megatron_ron

----------------------------------

Fighter jets of the Israeli Air Force are now carrying out a large wave of heavy airstrikes in South Lebanon, in response to Hezbollah's attack on Safed
t.me/megatron_ron
----------------------

:zap:BREAKING:

It looks like the war between Hezbollah and Israel has officially begun 

Hezbollah launched a major rocket attack, targeting the IDF's Northern Command HQ in Safed, leaving at least 2 dead and seven wounded. 

Fighter jets of the Israeli Air Force are now carrying out a large wave of heavy airstrikes in South Lebanon, in response to Hezbollah's attack on Safed

Israel also started bombing civilian places and cities like in Gaza.  Hezbollah has a missile arsenal capable of striking back.
-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 12:17 pm

The Biden administration is cooking up something big

House Intelligence Chairman Mike Turner says all members of Congress have access to information on "a serious national security threat."  

He is requesting Biden "declassify all information relating to this threat so that Congress, the Administration, and our allies can openly discuss the actions necessary to respond to this threat".  

Democratic source familiar with the threat tells NBC News: "This is a serious issue that could lead to a destabilizing situation and a national security threat."

He described it as a "potential foreign threat" but would not say where the threat is coming from.
t.me/megatron_ron
---

U.S.  National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan:

"The  'Gang of Eight,'  will hold a meeting tomorrow to discuss today's 'National Security Development
At the time I'm not in a position to say anything further."

The 'Gang of Eight,'  consists of bipartisan leaders from the Senate and House of Representatives, as well as other ranking members.
t.me/megatron_ron
---
Apparently The Panic in The US is About Some New Russian Very Advanced Weapon

A U.S. Intelligence Official has reportedly told CNN the national security threat is a "highly concerning and destabilizing" Russian capability.
-----

Megatron:  I personally think they want to do some bullshit to get around the vote on the $95 billion package for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan, and pass it without a vote.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 12:19 pm

China has raised its defense budget for the 29th consecutive year, signaling a sustained commitment to bolstering its military amid a global arms race, a new report says.

Chinese defense spending climbed by 5.4 percent year on year in local currency terms to 1.55 trillion yuan in 2023 ($219.5 billion), according to the Military Balance 2024 report by London-based think tank International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) as reported by the Nikkei Asia Review on Wednesday.

https://www.newsweek.com/china-defense-budget-increase-29-straight-year-1869731

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 12:30 pm

The Federal Reserve is technically bankrupt. 

In 2023 the Fed will post its first annual operating loss of $80 billion since 1915. It will have a negative capital of $38B. 

This loss does not count the $1.3 trillion unrealized loss on its portfolio. 

https://t.me/X11322311X

( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 12:53 pm

We have a 3 day weekend coming up! 

Washington's Birthday
Monday, February 19, 2024? 

George Washington was born in Virginia on February 11, 1731, according to the then-used Julian calendar. In 1752, however, Britain and all its colonies adopted the Gregorian calendar which moved Washington's birthday a year and 11 days to February 22, 1732.

When is his birthday? 

Presidents' Day, officially Washington's Birthday at the federal governmental level, is a holiday in the United States celebrated on the third Monday of February. It is often celebrated to honor all those who served as presidents of the United States and, since 1879, has been the federal holiday honoring Founding Father George Washington, who led the Continental Army to victory in the American Revolutionary War, presided at the Constitutional Convention of 1787, and was the first U.S. president.

~T edit: Pres Day, since 1879. What have we discussed here, re, Act of 1871? What MAJOR SCOTUS ruling have we discussed from 1879?

:rotating_light::flag_us::flag_us::flag_us::flag_us::flag_us::flag_us::flag_us::rotating_light:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 1:12 pm

REPORT: FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago Targeted “Missing Top-Secret Binder” Revealing Obama’s CIA and Foreign Allies’ Role in Russia Collusion Hoax (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/report-fbi-raid-mar-lago-targeted-missing-top/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=report-fbi-raid-mar-lago-targeted-missing-top
-----------------------

I can't get Epoch Times articles, but...
(we have the picture at this point anyway.  And it's going to land on the head
of Mr. O bama.

Epoch Times - The indictments have all been perfectly timed to follow directly on the heels of breaking news regarding corruption by Joe Biden—and we’ll have a lot more on that later in the show. But first, a new filing from John Solomon tells the backstory to President Trump’s last-minute declassification order of his “Binder of Declassified Documents”—and how the DOJ sucked those documents back in and blackholed them. The Twin Stories of Trump’s Declassified Spygate Documents and the Timing of Trump’s 4 Indictments | Truth Over News

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/epochtv/the-twin-stories-of-trumps-declassified-spygate-documents-and-the-timing-of-trumps-4-indictments-truth-over-news-5480747?utm_medium=app&c=share_pos2&pid=iOS_app_share&utm_source=iOS_app_share

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 1:36 pm

Your leaders have only just now realized what we are capable of.

And they are petrified.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 1:48 pm

Today could be the reason for the heart on the mountain picture.
------------------------

[ Album ]
🟨 Last week, Putin exposed the CIA for controlling the US Presidency, running Color Revolutions to overthrow governments,  blowing up the nord stream pipeline and much more. 

Remember the Q drop he hit by placing his watch on the table :17 seconds into the interview... 

🟨 FOLLOW THE WATCH
🟨 FOLLOW THE PEN

Today, Catherine Herridge who’s mentioned in the Q drops 15 times , including where Q roof is to “Follow The Pen”

Then tonight, this story breaks. The beginning of the boomerang of 2020. 

CIA > Brennan > Clapper

Five Eyes

:point_right: Remember 
“FISA = START
FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.”

All coordinated with military precision. 

It’s all coming full circle for 2020

:flag_us:🟨:flag_us:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 1:49 pm

TraderGirlQ- 

SAN FRANCISCO WARNING :warning:

GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE SHUT DOWN DUE TO GAZA PROTESTORS :eyes:

FLIGHT DELAYS 557 = 17 :sunglasses:

55° @ 10AM PST 🤯

Q POST 55: LOOK TO TWITTER THE STORM IS UPON US :cloud_tornado:️

SOUTH WINDS BETWEEN 10 & 20KT CHOPPY WATERS EXPECTED :sweat_drops:

Q CLOCK 10/2 :clock3:

WATCH THE WATER :sweat_drops:

LOOK AT THAT STORM RIGHT OFF THE COAST OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA :scream:

BLACK SWAN EVENT LOOMS :bridge_at_night:

:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

https://x.com/tradergirlq/status/1757804582514618821?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 3:02 pm

:warning:WARNING: EBS IS ABOUT TO BE ACTIVATED!

BE READY.

@The17Letter
--------
vid alert:

"Emergency broadcast in progress.  This is not a drill"

"This message is being broadcast by the Department of Defense of the Republic

At 2am est multiple unidentified objects were confirmed to have entered earth's 
atmosphere.

It is speculated that these objects are of extarterrestial origin.

The broadcast will quiet at this time for your safety.

Continue to carry out the following instructions."
---
Next is a picture of the Punisher in fire.

----------------------------------------------------
· The [C][A] is under reconstruction.

· Patriots are in control.

· Safehouses.

· Sniper One Take The Shot.

· Hong Kong.

· Who are the Wizards & Warlocks?

· Semper Supra.

· 1,000 pieces.

· BOOMERANG IN EFFECT.

· SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD?

· Nothing is as it was.

@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 3:14 pm

[ Album ]
:sos: www.tagesanzeiger.ch/angst-vor-dem-systemabsturz-dieses-horrorszenario-fuerchtet-die-ezb-440500325696

Asteroids gonna hit NYSE?
#StraightintoLobstr #FollowThePendulum
t.me/WW3INFO/34627
A Pentagon official told Fox News While House correspondent that the National Secretary Threat is related to "Space" Feb 14 = 2/5 Split the 2s into 1s 11.5 t.me/Whiplash347/146559

:dvd: www.coindesk.com/business/2024/02/14/crypto-custodian-taurus-enlists-lido-to-bring-liquid-ethereum-staking-to-swiss-banks/

:x: coinpedia.org/news/ethereum-staking-hits-swiss-banking-sector-a-taurus-lido-collaboration/

But European Banks will be attacked
Namely UBS/Credit Suisee & Deutsche Bank. So here is the Taurus Group Falling, also part of the Gas Pipelines to Europe being taken out, Sudzha & Trans Saharan. Closing Act. #ElMagaDor #FullyLoaded "ArribaArriba"
- youtu.be/zOvyRjVQLjE?si=jOc5J0HEkkRgOQuo

Trans Saharan > Morocco 
Strait of Gibraltar, 2nd Red Castle, USS Scorpion 589, St Michael's Caves, DURHAM, Keys back to the Spanish Kingdom.

The Guardian Map > The Largest portion of Ethereum Wealth goes to Project Guardian. Remember Elon Lobstrr.co Ethereum tokens
t.me/StellarMartEco/231
t.me/StellarMartEco/235

t.me/Whiplash347/81795  :boom::boom:
t.me/Whiplash347/103990 :boom::boom:

Here comes the flood. Major Bitcoin and Ethereum sell off. GENESIS 7 11

Friday 2.16 = 11.7, Saturday 2nd month 17th day [Maga Promise]

See the Japanese Yen Mr Pool post.

What was next dominoe's Tether & BTC followed by the Dollar, Pound & Euro.

That would make SUNDAY 911 
Always said Sunday Monday for the Tweet and Shutdown. Incoming Attack Q64 "Should The Lights Go Out" Know We are in control.

2 days ahead of Protocol 20

European Banks will be attacked.
This is exactly why SEPA T2 was postponed from September to March 17 2024 [Only Deadline postponed] Y March 17? Gotta chase some snakes away. Remember Binance paused SEPA T2 payments 2 yrs ago.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next