Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 3:21 pm

SHOTS FIRED AROUND UNION STATION

8 or 9 injured (8+9=17) 1 critical :sob: my sister, brother in law and nephews are there and we cant get a hold of them

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 3:59 pm

One thing hasn't changed.  "V" (the movie)

"BRACE 2202 210°-240° 11 3 IMPACT 2411 ☢" reverse it.

The Crown is down, but as of today, the court and the bank remain.
---------------------

If you've watched the ufo programs on cable, you know that 'orbs' show up at
nuclear mil bases and disarm the missiles.
Q has said, 'there are no nukes'.
---

Also, when did we get word that a satellite is due to crash to earth in 13
days?  Which could now possibly be 12 days. 

I'll go to Q drops and post the related material just given.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 4:16 pm

GLITCH in the system.

25 points where superbowl 58 exactly mirrored superbowl 2020, including
season stats, ranking leading up to the Feb 11 game. 
Also the same mirrored circumstances with 'entertainment'

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 5:24 pm

You always knew Obama was evil, today you learned just how evil this man is.

The Obama False Flags

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)
----

1. Gunfire erupted at the end of the Super Bowl parade in Kansas City, MO.

2. An active shooter was reported at Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.

3. Multipe students shot at High School in Atlanta, Georgia.

4. Mitch McConnell's sister-in-law, Angela Chao, died in a car accident. Angela Chao was the CEO of Foremost Group, a major shipping company, and also served as an executive at the Bank of China.

5. National security threat activated which allegedly involves Russia wanting to put nuclear weapons in space.

Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 6:27 pm

As of today, multiple countries throughout the Middle East have officially restricted the use of their airspace for U.S. led military operations.

This includes The United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and others. More are expected to join this embargo in the days ahead.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 7:02 pm

This makes sense

Why are there so many pharma ads on TV?

According to ex-pharma insider Calley Means, the true goal of pharma ads on TV is not to sell drugs but to BUY OFF the news media.

This is described as an “open secret” within the pharmaceutical industry.

“When more than 50% of your [news industry’s] bills are paid by one industry [pharma], you are going to explicitly censor yourself, and you’re going to self-censor yourself,” said Means.

“They know you’re going to probably get that drug and be pushed that drug (by your doctor). The fact that pharma spends so much on news advertising buys the news itself.”

Watch the full interview:

https://vigilantnews.com/post/looming-ozempic-nightmare-with-former-pharma-insider-calley-means/

Follow @VigilantFox :fox:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 8:15 pm

Illegal alien camps exposed !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 8:26 pm

JUST IN 
 In an 86-42 vote, Australia's Prime Minister Anthony Albanese voted in favor of WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange’s return to Australia, ahead of a hearing next week at London's High Court on his extradition. (The Straits Times)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 8:34 pm

During a 2013 interview with Piers Morgan, Bill Clinton discussed his positive relationship with Vladimir Putin during his time in office. 

Clinton highlighted Putin's intelligence and characterized their relationship as very straightforward. 

Additionally, Clinton noted that Putin consistently upheld his end of the deals they made.

Join: Private Q Evidence (https://t.me/+DehWxhCDvyQzNjFi)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 5:06 am

Penultimate step unlocked!:unlock:

- (9/10) :movie_camera:

The classified documents that Biden took with him to Delaware have been thoroughly investigated.

Their public exposure is right now.
-----
Join the show, in a few minutes the door will be locked.
Join, it's not too late! 👇 
https://t.me/MrPool_Q

( Mr. Pool (https://t.me/+OdQAK4yneRozZTU0) ) :x:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 11:52 am

BREAKING: Denver's hospitals at risk of collapse due to uncontrolled immigration, with one healthcare system, UCHealth, providing $17 million in free care over three months.

@GeneralMCNews
---------------------------------

We knew! Wake up sleepers! :boom:

:arrow_right:Four out of five Americans are being exposed to a little-known chemical found in popular oat-based foods — including Cheerios and Quaker Oats — that is linked to reduced fertility, altered fetal growth, and delayed puberty.
The Environmental Working Group published a study in (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41370-024-00643-4) the Journal of Exposure Science & Environmental Epidemiology on Thursday that found a staggering 80% of Americans tested positive for a harmful pesticide called chlormequat.
The “highly toxic agricultural chemical” is federally allowed to be used on oats and other grains imported to the US, according to the EWG. When applied to oat and grain crops, chlormequat alters a plant’s growth, preventing it from bending over and thus making it easier to harvest, per the EWG.:arrow_left:

https://nypost.com/2024/02/15/business/80-of-americans-test-positive-for-chemical-found-in-cheerios-that-may-cause-infertility/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 11:56 am

JUST IN - Iran declares Antarctica its property in direct challenge to Biden, global treaty - Fox

Follow @InsiderPaper for more news
---
:boom: :rotating_light::flag_au::flag_ir: Alert:rotating_light:
Without any permission from the Free World, Iranian navy is moving warships to establish a permanent military base in Antarctica!
While only Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom have territorial rights to Antarctica and use their cut for research purposes, Iran seems to be determined to set up an ‘Icelamic Republic’ and militarize the South Pole.

https://x.com/terror_alarm/status/1707397768443003170?s=46

NEW - Left radical criminals declare war on Tesla and threaten a "wave of attacks" on Elon Musk's cars and charging stations in Berlin, Germany.

https://www.focus.de/auto/elon-musk-ist-ein-arschloch-linke-gewalttaeter-sagen-tesla-den-kampf-an-und-drohen-mit-anschlagswelle-auf-e-autos_id_259671798.html

@disclosetv

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 12:48 pm

Ready for the war for Antarctica?

Do you know what is down there?
@MasterCMiller
--------

TONIGHT! 
WORLD-WIDE.
GREEN SKY. ITS HERE.

https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221 (https://t.me/+dRT0Pb3XyHFjMmY0) Mr. Pool 2.0 ⏳
-------------------------

No mention on Sus. Observer of any activity:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmLv_HviNOY

So, It's indicative of an 'operational condition', not a physical occurrence.  

------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 2:55 pm

BIGGIE IMO
----

⚠ JPMorgan, BlackRock, & Chase! Hmmm 🤔 

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

JPMorgan Chase and institutional investors BlackRock and State Street Global Advisors announced Thursday that they are quitting or, in the case of BlackRock, substantially scaling back involvement in a massive United Nations climate alliance formed to combat global warming through corporate sustainability agreements.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 2:58 pm

More details
------
Poster says it's alot but not unprecidented.

@NateHessT

https://twitter.com/natehesst/status/1758209097554342255?s=46

421 visible military aircraft up at 217pm EST. today 2/15/24
Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 GGZp2qOWAAApQCX?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:21 pm

Antarctica confirm;
---------------------------

Ready for the war for Antarctica?
Do you know what is down there?

--------
(I don't know what's down there)

NEW:
Iran Has Claimed Ownership Over Antarctica and Plans to Build a Base There

“We have property rights in the South Pole. We have a plan to raise our flag there and carry out military and scientific work,” said Iranian Navy Commander Rear Admiral Shahram Irani.

“Our scientists are getting ready for a joint operation, encompassing the efforts of all our people, in keeping with the guidelines of our Leader.”

He suggested that they have plans to have a permanent base on the continent.
t.me/megatron_ron

Last edited by Dove on Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:37 pm

NEW:

:flag_il: The Israeli army blindfolded a Palestinian man in the West Bank and made him run.  

As he runs away without looking, they shoot him and kill him.  

Literally like they are hunting animals.  

And all day long they whine on social networks and pretend to be victims.

Do these people have any morals?
t.me/megatron_ron
(there's a vid)

:zap:BREAKING:

:flag_ye::flag_gb: The Houthis hit another ship today in the Red Sea  

While the US and UK announce that they are targeting Houthi missile depots in Yemen, i.e. targeting empty hills and fields, because the Houthis keep their weapons deep in bunkers, the Houthis continue to effectively maintain the blockade.  

An explosion was reported near a ship off the Red Sea coast of Yemen, British maritime security agency UKMTO said Thursday, adding that both the vessel and crew were safe.

The ship reported "an explosion in close proximity to the vessel" east of Yemen's Aden, the United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations said, adding the vessel was sailing to its next port of call.
-----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:41 pm

NEW:

:flag_il::flag_in: The Israeli army has received a large number of Hermes 900 UAVs from India  

India is now officially joining the US, helping Israel in the Gaza genocide. 

India has reportedly delivered 20 Hermes 900 drones to Israel amid the ongoing war in Gaza.  

The India-made drones were manufactured at a private facility in Hyderabad.  However, the possible use of drones in the Gaza war has caused concerns and complicated India's stance on the Israel-Palestine conflict.  

The Indian news channel TV9 Hindi reported on February 7 that the drones, manufactured in the south-central Indian city of Hyderabad, would help fulfill "Israel's needs in the Israel-Hamas war."  

Defense analysts say that drones have been one of the mainstays of the Israeli military during its ongoing assault on Gaza where they are used for intelligence as well as to carry out attacks on Palestinian civilians and homes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:42 pm

:flag_ru:PUTIN: 

"We are One Step Away From Creating Cancer Vaccines"

"I expect that these vaccines will soon be used effectively in treatment.  There certainly are many exciting discoveries now;  we look forward to more in the future."  

Expect in a few days the start of unprecedented media propaganda against these vaccines sponsored by the globalist pharmaceutical mafia.  

This will cause an unprecedented blow to their finances.  People from all over the world will go to Russia for treatment despite this.  

When the mafia realizes that they can't fight anymore, they will put the anti-cancer drugs and vaccines into commercial use.  

The world should say a big thank you to Putin for this.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:45 pm

Another Bakhmut for the Ukrainian Armed Forces, their defense in Avdeevka is collapsing.  

The Russian army has taken the fortified areas "Zenith", "Cheburashka" and the Donetsk filtration station.  

All major roads have been taken by the Russian forces, and the city and the Ukrainian forces are surrounded.  Many dead and injured. Their only way out is on foot through the fields.
------------------------
NEW:
The situation in Avdeevka is critical, the city may come under the control of the Russian Federation due to a lack of ammunition in the Ukrainian Armed Forces - White House
------------------

https://t.me/megatron_ron/1832
BREAKING:
Hezbollah targets Kiryat Shmona.  Missiles fall into the city, the Iron Dome is breached.
----------------

Hezbollah is carrying out massive bombing in the north of Israel

Hezbollah is carrying out a massive bombing in the north of Israel, after yesterday Israel bombed civilian zones in the south of Lebanon and killed 7 civilians including 2 children.

Israel reported a rocket landed in Margaliot and damaged a power line, causing outages in Margaliot, Mishgav, and Menara in Northern Israel.

The moment electricity was lost was captured on live TV during a broadcast.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 7:05 pm

Q drops has antarctica info  just now-8pm
-------------------

The Zionists started two major wars in the last two years.

Both wars have brought them closer to bringing their Antichrist messiah.

In Jerusalem, President Javier Milei expressed his desire for the reconstruction of Solomon's Temple, citing the prophecy that it would bring the Jewish messiah to Earth.

This is not by accident. This is all planned.

Join: GhostEzra (https://t.me/GhostEzra)
-------------------

Space Force has been deployed.

Join: GhostEzra (https://t.me/GhostEzra)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 8:53 am

BREAKING: t.me/megatron_ron

The Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny - has died, according to the prison service.
-------
Alexei Navalny

He organized anti-government demonstrations and was a prominent critic of President Putin

Funded and supported by the West, it aims to take over power in Russia and subjugate the state like Gorbachev.  

In 2020, he was poisoned and Germany specially sent a plane after him to treat him.  After he was cured, he was returned to Russia to continue working.  He was imprisoned in 2021.  

Daria Trepova, who a year ago carried out a terrorist attack in St. Petersburg and killed the journalist Vladlen Tatarski, was part of his party.

Russian authorities say the opposition leader 'fell ill during a walk in the prison yard, fell to the ground and died'
----
:zap: :flag_ru:Here is a video of Navalny comparing Chechens & Mulslims to "cockroaches" and advocating their eradication.

Navalny was the man who was supposed to play Zelensky's role in Russia.  

It promoted Nazism and marched in Nazi parades, most of whose members are currently fighting on the side of Ukraine.  

His goal was to create a rift in Russian society, to renew the conflict between Russians and Chechens, and to split Russia from within.  

With its 2% support, it was completely irrelevant to Putin, but it was a problem for Ramazan Kadyrov and other ethnic and religious groups between which it created intolerance.
----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 5:21 pm

Over 160 top secrets files exposed, censored by the US government. Attacks are going strong. There is a plan in motion.
Classified documents will be shared here. :point_down::point_down:

https://t.me/+HIx_pcnzNcNkODky

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 6:00 pm

tweeker x x'd me, but i have a little access sometimes.

Just saw this...no time/date given

"Ok people let me tell you your families are safe if not home and can’t make it back in 3 hours. They will get escorted by our reserves or National guards! Everybody is safe we got the bad guys. This is a precaution so people stay home and learn what has happened. Reset "

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 9:55 pm

We will not fail you,

Hang on tight.

-E
-------
:warning: WARNING: LESS THAN 24 HOURS UNTIL EBS ACTIVATION:

TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS …
BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

@The17Letter
----------------------

WE ARE ABOUT TO MAKE HISTORY!

WE ARE STRONGER!

NOBODY CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

ARE YOU READY?
SHOCKING THE WORLD:arrow_down:
https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221 (https://t.me/+dRT0Pb3XyHFjMmY0) Mr. Pool 2.0 ⏳

A NEW HOPE.
THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.
THE RETURN OF THE MAGA.

NOTICE EVERYTHING.
MISS NOTHING.
STAY PATIENT.
NO MORE FEAR.
NO MORE HIDING.

The more you share , the more you get !
https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221 (https://t.me/+dRT0Pb3XyHFjMmY0)
Mr. Pool 2.0 ⏳
-----------------
THE TIME IS NOW.:alarm_clock:

Justice prevails as the public becomes informed; security cameras play a crucial role.

- BIDEN DOWN:exclamation:

- (6/10)

https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221  Mr. Pool 2.0 ⏳

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 8:35 am

GESARA MILITARY LAW IN EFFECT?

MAUI STILL A WAR ZONE

OPRAH HANGED AT GITMO

BOMBSHELL REPORT: OBAMA ASKED UK TO GATHER INTELLIGENCE ON TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

@The17Letter
--------------------
The 2024-predicted bomb has detonated. 

Stick close and follow me!

- BIDEN DOWN:exclamation:

https://t.me/MrPoolAftermath
THE BEST IS YET TO COME

https://t.me/MrPoolAftermath
-----------------------

This is an interesting email from President Trump! 

He'll be addressing the nation! :eyes::popcorn:

President Trump Emergency Broadcast > EBS? 🤯

President Trump will be in Philadelphia today at 3 PM EST speaking at Sneaker Con and then be heading to Michigan for rally. 🧐

Will he be addressing the nation then? :pray:

@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 10:39 am

You have the evidence. Drop it Q. :bomb:

:link:The17Patriot (@The17Patriot) :eagle:
 #The17Patriot #UnitedWeStand
-----------

EVERYTHING IS HERE. 
JUST WAITING FOR THE MOMENT! 

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )
--------------------------

Spy Game Exposed!!!- the CIA targeted Trump!  Jesse Watters

https://t.me/+XRBrZJwsqtFhM2E8

Shatter the glass.

@The17Letter
President Trump:

We will restore greatness to America. You have my word. 

Please Spread the Word so Everyone is Aware!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 1:01 pm

Now, prepare for something that you never expected to see in your lifetime.

Next chapters.. 
- (9/10) :movie_camera:
- (10/10) :bookmark_tabs:

Warning: After 48 hours the channel will be locked. Uncensored videos follow.

Closing the curtain! 
Get behind her, everyone.

Join, it's not too late! :point_down: 
https://t.me/MrPool_Q

( Mr. Pool (https://t.me/+OdQAK4yneRozZTU0) ) :x:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 1:08 pm

The "media" of the West won't show you or tell you, but all across Israel, widespread protests against the government are taking place. The people are demanding a special election be held for a new government. 
Hundreds of thousands of people are marching in the streets, protesting what is taking place. 

The Israeli government, and their campaign of genocide, is near total collapse.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 1:14 pm

2/17

:abc::a::abc::abc: :abc::abc::abc::abc::exclamation:
Feb 17, 2020 9:29:50 PM EST

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 73bdd5 No. 8168745 
To be blunt….
GAME OVER.
Q

https://x.com/shteinmichael/status/1758898642159870280?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 1:17 pm

Outside the Israeli embassy in the UK, over 200,000 protesters have gathered today against the genocide. 
-
The world is waking, the people are rising.
-E
Do you understand what is taking place?

The shattering of the blackmail network, and the resolution of constant violence across a world.

We will not fail you.
This was set in motion years ago, and we exist purely to see it through.

You will be freed.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 1:20 pm

The biggest surprise is just ahead. 

Do you believe in miracles? 

We saved the best for last.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 1:43 pm

Rumble is back on line.

POTUS expected at 3pm

Link in thread post is live.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 1:53 pm

BIG BIG WIN

:zap: :flag_ru:Russia Raised The Flag in Avdeevka.  

The city that claimed a large number of victims.  

The city from which Ukrainian forces and the Nazi battalions of Azov targeted the civilian population of the capital Donetsk on a daily basis.  

Many children lost their lives due to these bombings.  From here, the Ukrainian army also targeted civilians with cluster munitions.  

Avdeevka is also the last stronghold of the Ukrainians since 2014.  Now the front will move much faster.  

Avdeevka is also the third disastrous defeat of the new commander Sirsky, after the one in Soledar and Bakhmut.  

A huge number of Ukrainian soldiers have been killed in the last 2 weeks here.  

NATO's heavy billions did not bear fruit and Russia continues to grind everything before it.

Sad pictures from Avdeevka

Dead Ukrainian soldiers everywhere on the streets.  

Russian Stormtroopers of the 35th brigade are clearing the city.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 1:58 pm

BREAKING: 

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken says Israel has become now safer and Iran is the biggest threat to Israel's and US security and it should be isolated along with its proxies.
t.me/megatron_ron
-----------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 2:06 pm

NEW:

:zap: :flag_cz:Czech President Petr Pavel says Czechia has found 800 000 artillery shells for Ukraine.  

NATO's war in Ukraine is not going in the desired direction, so the Czech president got creative and found the last 800,000 shells from the Soviet Union around the world.

The problem is that there is no one to pay them.

"Czechia has found 800 000 artillery shells up for sale across the world & could buy & deliver them to Ukraine "within weeks" if US, Germany, Sweden & others can help co-finance it." he said.
t.me/megatron_ron
------------------------------
BREAKING:

Israel president says normalizing ties with Saudi would be "victory over Hamas" 
t.me/megatron_ron
----------------------------

BREAKING: 

:zap: :flag_il: Netanyahu:

"Those who want to prevent us from operating in Rafah are essentially telling us: lose the war. 

I won’t let that happen."

He has already lost the war.  He just needs more massacre of children to stay in power.
t.me/megatron_ron
----------------------------------
:zap: :flag_il:Trouble in Paradise 

Huge protest in Tel Aviv demanding Netanyahu's resignation and hostage deal.  

Netanyahu avoids making an agreement and is preparing for an invasion of Rafah, where there are 1.2 million refugees.  

The actions of the Israeli military have already led to the death of dozens of hostages.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 3:18 pm

X (formerly Twitter) (https://x.com/KLVeritas/status/1757891479119298723?s=35)
Dr. Kat Lindley (@KLVeritas) on X

Today a law was passed in France qualifying any opposition to mRNA-LNP injections as a "sectarian aberration". It carries a penalty of up to 3 years' imprisonment and 45,000 euros. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 9:03 pm

Tweeker won't let me access.
----------------------------------

That truth might not exist in a vacuum of power.
For you.
We fight.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1759028157191946257

-E
-----------------------------------------

Just ahead, I will yield my greatest help to Julian Assange.
-
We are born to purpose, rise to yours.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 6:02 am

Storm Is Here! 
The rain will begin shortly.
Water is getting colder here.

NOTES - CRASH, REVERSAL, RESET, JUDGE, GOLD, TRANSMITTER, REVEAL, UNSTABLE, TESTED, FAST NO TIME

11 - DOUBLE + MEANING
NO TURNING BACK SINCE 2012

ANSWERS AWAIT

https://t.me/X11322311X   
( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 8:57 am

39 DELTAS FOR TODAY   FEB 18

Link:

https://qalerts.app/?q=Feb+18

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 2:14 pm

Saudi Arabia:

Israeli actions have inflamed the feelings of Muslims and Arabs, and the images we see from Gaza will have consequences for Israel on several fronts.
https://t.me/QMilitaryOperations
-----------------

Russia invited 14 armed Palestinian groups, including Hamas, to Moscow. 

Some experts claim that Putin will provide weapons support to Palestinian groups.
https://t.me/QMilitaryOperations

:anger:German army sends large amounts of its military equipment to Ukraine

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 2:44 pm

Russia has banned the entry of Barack Obama.

Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)

--------------------------

Donald Trump - Back in the White House? 

Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)
George Papadopoulos Revisits the Intel Operation Targeting Him for Being a Trump Adviser – All at the Behest of Barack Obama and John Brennan (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/george-papadopoulos-revisits-intel-operation-targeting-him-being/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=george-papadopoulos-revisits-intel-operation-targeting-him-being

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 3:14 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Pentagon Forces Army Reserve Troops in Midwest to Conduct Mock Exercise with Gov. Abbott’s “Drowning Migrants in the Rio Grande” and Texas Soldier Shooting Swimming Migrants Yelling “America First“ — A Violation of HATCH Act

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/exclusive-pentagon-forces-army-reserve-troops-midwest-conduct/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=exclusive-pentagon-forces-army-reserve-troops-midwest-conduct

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 3:15 pm

Warehouse storing lithium batteries goes up in flames in France amid growing fears over their dangers

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13097815/Warehouse-storing-lithium-batteries-goes-flames-France-amid-growing-fears-dangers.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

They underestimated us all. They thought their demonic plan would have worked in the details and everyone would have kneeled to their deranged will. 

They were terribly wrong. 
They will never change what we really are…..God’s creation!

https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221 (https://t.me/+dRT0Pb3XyHFjMmY0)

Mr. Pool 2.0 :hourglass_flowing_sand:
========================

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 3:42 pm

Putting a few things together.

Several months ago Mr.T. said, '(back) by February.'

Within the past 4 weeks, a drop that 'castle clean'
followed up by White House in green lighting.
Then White House in gold lighting.

Several posts saying "Biden down'
---
Ezra this morning:  Donald Trump - Back in the White House? 
-------------------
I don't know when it goes public, but it's done. 
The fact that it's a future event doesn't change it's inevitability.

Think 5D chess. A champion sees all possible moves and counter moves and knows when the win is inevitable.  NCSWIC.

Think stepping into the Looking Glass, into the cube, into the matrix, and playing from there.
As SG says, Nothing Can Stop What Is.   We are inevitable.   It's math.  Wink
---

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 3:59 pm

Lest I made it sound too simple,
--------
Ezra just posted:

The real war is happening above the skies.

And below the ground.

You are not ready yet.

----------------------------

me:  I'm so hampered that there are so few links to videos and posted material I can put here.
And after an entire day and nite, I can't always remember if I only read it, or if I was able to post it.
I can give crumbs.
re: Antarctica.  key words: blue ice and neutrinos. From laser weapons, to eq machines, to faster than light 'space' enemies, project blue beam...
Post anything U can find with 'insider info'. whisstleblowers.
Also, the deepest, darkest darpa (neural, brain, dna) stuff U can find.
It's not sci fi any more.   Believe the unbelievable.

Last edited by Dove on Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

Federal investigation is looking for at least $75 million in missing silver and gold from a Delaware warehouse

https://www.inquirer.com/business/first-state-robert-leroy-higgins-gold-silver-precious-metals-fraud-depository-cftc-20231228.html

Federal investigation is looking for at least $75 million in missing silver and gold from a Delaware warehouse
“Most of these investors were elderly people,” says the court-appointed receiver overseeing First State Depository. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 6:37 pm

Gov of NY just admitted publicly this was a one time govt persecution of one man & doesn’t apply to anyone else. This is a criminal admission. She and Leticia James and Judge Engeron should be immediately indicted & sent to Guantanamo in leg irons.

~T edit: incoming.

https://twitter.com/RealWayneRoot/status/1759275559299981369?t=gvOWqHW8LV-EEKflmgnxTg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 7:44 pm

It makes sense that Bible said meditate on, speak the Word of God continually.
It's a defense, and an offense.
-----------------
SGAnon
@RealSGAnon

What is Projection?
How is it psychologically accomplished?
Is there a transmitter?
A receiver?
What is a radio wave?
What is wavelength?
Can wavelength be augmented?
How?

Are Thoughts, waves?
If so, then thought=frequency?
What is frequency warfare?
What is Mind Control?
How is brain activity defined?
If brain activity=wave, then brain activity=frequency?
Can frequency transmitters be programmed as self-replicating?
How?
What is photon exchange?
Does it have basis in frequency?
If the human brain -> generates <- thought, where thought=wave, brain activity=wave, and wave=frequency, where frequency is malleable, is the human brain malleable?
DOES THE HUMAN MIND RESPOND TO THOUGHT/FREQUENCY WAVES ORGANICALLY GENERATED BY OTHER HUMANS?

Vertical questions.
Logical thinking.
Break the BROAD-Cast. Shatter the Spell.
The war was never about our homes or our lands. It was about our MINDS.

And [They] Lost.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next