Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:44 pm

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 9:03 am

BREAKING NEWS - SECOND ATTACK ON MOSCOW

:o: Thirty minutes ago, another terrorist attack was carried out in Moscow. According to the first information, there are more than 120 dead and over 60 injured.
:o: The attack was carried out by two armed individuals in Afimoll City (Moscow).

------
Putin said they would be taking new steps to support Palestine.

just 3 days after Putin remark, Russia gets attacked
-----------------------

Last edited by Dove on Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 9:56 am

BREAKING: The UN Security Council has just approved its first-ever resolution demanding an immediate ceasefire in Gaza, with the notable abstention of the United States.

Earlier, Netanyahu said an Israeli delegation will not depart for Washington if the U.S. does not veto the cease-fire resolution.
 @SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 11:26 am

Assange extradition ruling will be issued tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. (London time).
-E
------------
Special drop tonight.
-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 12:48 pm

Shadow of Ezra

@ShadowofEzra

·
1h

Three years ago, this video demonstrated the utilization of deepfake technology to depict Queen Elizabeth.

Just consider the advancements they've likely achieved in this technology since that time.

Do you believe anything you see?

video: https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 1:05 pm

UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS IMMEDIATE GAZA CEASEFIRE.
-
RESOLUTION HAS PASSED. 

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 1:07 pm

@ShadowofEzra

·
Mar 23

This is the band that was playing at Crocus City Hall in Moscow during the terrorist attack.

The attack happened on 03/22 or 322.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 GJX09SyXQAAjCsS?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 1:20 pm

ShadowofEzra

[size=17]The Russian Parliament has unexpectedly initiated efforts to reinstate the death penalty.

Vasiliev, the head of the United Russia Party, announced that a decision would be made to align with societal expectations regarding the reintroduction of the death penalty in Russia.
Guess who will be getting the death penalty?

Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 GJXU0SjWcAE4dA1?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 1:23 pm

ShadowofEzra

[size=17]Julian Assange said the CIA was responsible for paving the way for ISIS as he released more than half a million formerly confidential US diplomatic cables dating back to 1979.

Assange also said a decision by the CIA, together with Saudi Arabia, to plough billions of dollars into arming the Mujahideen fighters in Afghanistan to tackle the Soviet Union, had led to the creation of terror group al-Qaeda.

This is why they hate Julian Assange.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 GJUrIATXYAA203v?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 1:37 pm

aila

@IslamShaila

·
Mar 23

Vladmir Putin explains who runs ISIS and why.

scroll down here: https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1771369448068329871
------------------------

[size=15]ShadowofEzra

·
Mar 21

Alex Jones finally calls out the Rothschild State of Israel for committing atrocities against innocent civilians, including children.

He even calls out Israel for committing robotic mass genocide.

I guess several thousand dead children finally woke Alex Jones up.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 GJPqq21XUAAWJHf?format=jpg&name=small

[/size]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 2:30 pm

Dove wrote:
UN SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS IMMEDIATE GAZA CEASEFIRE.
-
RESOLUTION HAS PASSED. 

-E

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/un-security-council-demands-immediate-ceasefire-gaza-2024-03-25/

UN Security Council demands immediate Gaza ceasefire after US abstains

US abstains… the only country that did. Let that sink in.

Snippet wrote:
UNITED NATIONS/CAIRO, March 25 (Reuters) - The United Nations Security Council adopted a resolution on Monday demanding an immediate ceasefire between Israel and Palestinian militants Hamas after the United States abstained from the vote, sparking a spat with its ally Israel.

The remaining 14 council members voted for the resolution, which was proposed by the 10 elected members of the body. There was a round of applause in the council chamber after the vote.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the failure of the U.S. to veto the resolution was a "clear retreat" from its previous position and would hurt Israel's war efforts and bid to release more than 130 hostages still held by Hamas.

[moar at link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 3:40 pm

Entire Ukraine now under an Air Raid Alert.

--------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 4:38 pm

You did well calling.
Moves are being made.

What is hidden will be made known.
-
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/special-counsel-report-reveals-university-delaware-misled-courts/

-E

The Gateway Pundit (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/special-counsel-report-reveals-university-delaware-misled-courts/)

Special Counsel Report Reveals University of Delaware Misled Courts to Hide Biden's Senate Records That Likely Hold Sexual Assault Complaint Filed by Tara Reade | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila
Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation petitioned the aware Supreme Court to reopen... 
----
Biden doesn’t want his senate records unsealed because there would be evidence of a sexual assault complaint filed by Tara Reade in 1993.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 4:47 pm

This is kind of sad somehow...like a little kid.  Someone should tell them it's ok.  Hang onto your money.  Fold up the hankie so you don't lose your change and put it back in your pocket.
-----

BREAKING: Iceland announces it is sending a military aid package to Ukraine worth EUR 2 million.

Most of it will be spent on the Czech artillery shell initiative.

Iceland has no standing army of its own, only a Coast Guard.
 (https://newsukraine.rbc.ua/news/iceland-to-join-czechia-s-initiative-to-purchase-1711389595.html)
 @SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 5:05 pm

All EXECUTED!

https://t.me/The17Letter

Picture is of the 13 families we think rule the world
and the 13 that actually rule the world.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 5:07 pm

:warning:The new $1.2 trillion dollar bill just passed by Congress gives the feds a new red flag gun control center to slowly disarm us.

It gives millions to groups for mandatory tagging and tracking of cows to slowly force out small farmers, ban cattle, and starve us.

And it gives $200 million to the FBI to build a new HQ so they can monitor and terrorize us.
 @SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 5:09 pm

:tractor::flag_gb:Farmers descend on Westminster for tractor protest
A "go-slow" convoy of tractors is making it nigh-on impossible to drive around Westminster this evening.
Campaign groups Save British Farming and Fairness for Farmers of Kent have organised a protest against "substandard imports and dishonest labelling" they warn are threatening food security.
Dozens of tractors and other farm vehicles are taking part, with farmers having been left outraged by post-Brexit trade deals with countries like Australia and New Zealand that they say are allowing lower standard food products into the UK - undercutting domestic producers.
Follow @NoFarmersNoFoud
 (https://t.me/boost/NoFarmersNoFoud) /  Twitter (http://x.com/NoFarmersNoFoud) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 9:01 am

Assange ruling:

UK High Court has demanded a series of assurances from the US around Assange's first amendment rights, and that he will not be subject to the death penalty.

Assange has won the right to appeal the extradition order if the US cannot produce this within 3 weeks.

-E
------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 10:24 am

:flag_il:Israel is intensely bombing  Rafah, where more than 1.7 million Palestinians are taking refuge. 

Israel ignored the UN Resolution called for an immediate ceasefire

@Megatron_ron
---------------------

BREAKING: :flag_il::flag_lb: Israel is bombing multiple targets across Lebanon tonight. Multiple casualties of civilians.
@Megatron_ron
-------------------------

:flag_tr::flag_il: Turkey sells weapons to Israel in large quantities

According to Turkish Statistical Institute (TÜİK), Turkey exported the following items to Israel in January 2024:

- Gunpowder
- Explosive substances
- Flammable substances
- Ammunition
- Weapons and Parts

Turkish Statistical Institute (TÜİK) is the Turkish government agency commissioned with producing official statistics on Turkey, its population, resources and economy. 

This is crazy, how many Muslim countries in the region have stabbed the Palestinians and bowed under the boot of Israel.

https://rapory.tuik.gov.tr/25-03-2024-19:38:03-143172599617240181681776787704.html

t.me/megatron_ron
---------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 10:33 am

Top Biden spokesman John Kirby says the Biden administration is considering re-designating the Houthis as a foreign terrorist organization.

REMINDER: It was Biden who LIFTED the terrorist designation on the Houthis back in 2021.

============== 

After 04.01.2024 (https://t.me/+eTam5E0IhsZmOWQ0) everyone who uses Telegram will have to pay $499 per month! This is a decision made by the Team of Telegram so they can continue offering you their services. 

The ONLY way to not pay this fee and continue to use Telegram is by entering their Official Telegram Free group

If you enter this group now, you won’t have to pay anything. 

https://t.me/+eTam5E0IhsZmOWQ0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 10:36 am

NAZI JEWS CREATED HAMAS  :eyes: 

Ron Paul's 2009 speech on the House floor. He raised his voice in opposition to H.R. 34, goes on to say, "Israel created Hamas."

Join: Jim Caviezel (https://t.me/JimCaviezel4) 
--------------------

Absolute anarchy: Haiti on brink of total collapse amid mass prison breaks. Gangs have taken control, torching police stations, assaulting airports and setting the Interior Ministry on fire. The Prime Minister has fled the country.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 3:16 pm

Russian Federal Security Service Chief said today, “the US, Britain, and Ukraine, were behind the Moscow concert hall attack”.

Those are serious allegations… with global implications…

Regardless of who you think is telling the truth, tensions are high.
--

“Who is to benefit? This crime can only be a link, in a chain of attempts, by those who are at war with our country since 2014”.

Putin is referring the Obama State Dept/CIA who overthrew Ukraine (Nuland).

Putin is blaming the Deep State…

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )
------------------------------

Joe Rogan says Israel is committing genocide and a "small-scale" Holocaust in Gaza.
---
Khan Yunis, Gaza has been almost completely destroyed by Israel.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 3:27 pm

Another Bridge! :boom:

VALLEY VIEW, Ohio (WOIO) - A “spontaneous combustion situation” with raw wood products at a landscaping supply center caused a massive fire underneath the Valley View Bridge early Tuesday morning.
The mulch fire started at Kurtz Bros., Inc. (https://www.kurtz-bros.com/) on Canal Road in Valley View.
“While these kinds of occurrences are not uncommon due to the nature of the materials, rarely do they accelerate to the point they did today,” according to a news release from Kurtz Bros., Inc.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2024/03/26/large-fire-underneath-valley-view-bridge/
-------------

Ohio
Fire under Valley View Bridge

I know this bridge. 
It’s in Independence, Ohio

Ohio 
17th State
88 Counties 

216 Cleveland Area Code
Obama born on 216 day

330 Canton 
JFK Jr birth  330 day

614 Columbus
Trump birthday 

cleveland19.com/video/2024/03/…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 3:30 pm

LL - 🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Multiple intel sources: Baltimore bridge collapse was an “absolutely brilliant strategic attack” on US critical infrastructure - most likely cyber - & our intel agencies know it. In information warfare terms, they just divided the US along the Mason Dixon line exactly like the Civil War. 

Second busiest strategic roadway in the nation for hazardous material now down for 4-5 years - which is how long they say it will take to recover. Bridge was built specifically to move hazardous material - fuel, diesel, propane gas, nitrogen, highly flammable materials, chemicals and oversized cargo that cannot fit in the tunnels - that supply chain now crippled. 

Make no mistake: this was an extraordinary attack in terms of planning, timing & execution. 

The two critical components on that bridge are the two load-bearing pylons on each end, closest to the shore. They are bigger, thicker and deeper than anything else. These are the anchor points and they knew that hitting either one one of them would be a fatal wound to the integrity of the bridge. 

Half a mile of bridge went in the river - likely you will have to build a new one. Also caused so much damage to the structural integrity of the bottom concrete part that you cannot see & won’t know until they take the wreckage apart. Structural destruction likely absolute. 

Attack perfectly targeted. 

“They have figured out how to bring us down. As long as you stay away from the teeth of the US military, you can pick the US apart. We are arrogant and ignorant - lethal combination. Obama said they would fundamentally change America and they did. We are in a free-fall ride on a roller coaster right now - no brakes - just picking up speed.”

The footage shows the cargo ship never got in the approach lane in the channel. You have to be in the channel before you get into that turn. Location was precise/deliberate: chose a bend in the river where you have to slow down and commit yourself - once you are committed in that area there is not enough room to maneuver. 

Should have had a harbor pilot to pilot the boat. You are not supposed to traverse any obstacles without the harbor pilot. 

They chose a full moon so they would have maximum tidal shift - rise and fall. Brisk flow in that river on a normal day & have had a lot of rain recently so water was already moving along at a good pace. 

Hit it with enough kinetic energy to knock the load-bearing pylon out from under the highway - which fatally weakens the span and then 50 percent of the bridge fell into the water. 

All these factors when you look at it  - this is how you teach people how to do this type of attack and there are so few people left in the system who know this. We have a Junior varsity team on the field. 

Tremendous navigational obstruction. Huge logistical nightmare to clean this up. Number of dead is tragic but not the whole measure of the attack. 

That kind-of bridge constantly under repair - always at night because there is so much traffic and they cannot obstruct that during the day. So concern is for repair guys who were on foot (out of their vehicles) working who may now be in the water - 48 degrees at most at this time of year.

When you choke off Baltimore you have cut the main north-south hazardous corridor (I95) in half. Now has to go around the city - or go somewhere else. 

To move some of that cargo through the tunnel you may be able to get a permit but those are slow to get and require an escort system that is expensive and has to be done at night. 

For every $100 dollars that goes into the city, $12 comes from shipping. Believe this will cripple the city of Baltimore at a time when they do not have the resources to recover.

https://x.com/laralogan/status/1772675651599770093?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 4:14 pm

Underground tunnels found in both of Diddy's homes.

Department of Homeland Security is now covering up bodies of little children found in the tunnels.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:18 pm

After WW@, britian put 2000 men on the battleship 'Warrior' went out to sea and dropped
a nuclear bomb next to them to see what the results would be.

They were sat down on the stern, told to cover their eyes. Nothing more was told to them.
The men being interviewed are saying they could see the bones in their hands through their
closed eyes.

That when the heat blast hit, it felt like someone on fire had passed through them.
Those that had stood up got knocked off their feet, sustained bruises and broken limbs.

When they were told they could look they saw this huge fire cloud over them. Some began crying,
calling for their Mum.

They estimate 22,500 were subject to these experiments over a 10 year period and that 18500
died of other than natural causes.  Those who died all had one type of cancer or another.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:24 pm

Their propaganda gets crazier every day. Can you imagine where we will be in five or seven years?

An article in a German newspaper:

"The World's Biggest Climate Killer.

"...every child not born saves CO2 emissions by 58.6 tons per year.

"Babies are cute, but they contribute to climate change."

Insane..

Subscribe to @HATSTRUTH  (https://t.me/+pf_8p044kTZiMTI0)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:27 pm

No link to the video

Here’s a video of Pfizer CEO saying that FDA approved a digital pill that contains a microchip that transmits information once swallowed.

Subscribe to @HATSTRUTH  (https://t.me/+pf_8p044kTZiMTI0):tophat:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 7:53 pm

:flag_ru: If F-16s are used against the Russian Armed Forces from the airfields of third countries, they will become a legitimate target for Russia.
- Putin 

@Megatron_ron
----------------------

BREAKING: 

:flag_il: Israel is preparing for a new invasion of Gaza in the city of Rafah.  

About 1.5 million Palestinian refugees from all over Gaza are located here.  

Al Jazeera and Israel's Channel 12 reported that Israel had launched an operation to displace the refugees ahead of the invasion which is due to take place in a few days.  

The Wall Street Journal reports that meetings between the Israeli defense minister and senior US officials were not focused on how to stop the operation in Rafah, but instead on 'how to protect civilians during its rollout' and that both sides agree Hamas battalions in  Rafah 'must be dislodged'.  

This is a direct violation of the UN resolution, whose existence has been undermined by the US and no longer serves any purpose.  

The lives of many children are again under threat.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am

:flag_il:Israel admits it may not be able to destroy Hamas now the US has turned its back - The Telegraph 

Israel may not be able to destroy Hamas despite five months of intense fighting in Gaza, intelligence officials have admitted.

The main objective of the Gaza invasion faces failure as international support turns against Israel, sources warned.

Israel believes it has dismantled Hamas's main command and control structure in central and northern Gaza, but pockets of "guerrilla" resistance remain.

Senior officials told The Telegraph four out of an original 24 Hamas battalions remained completely untouched after fleeing to safety in Rafah, which Israel is preparing to invade.  

But Israel believes it may be too late to find and destroy them as the US has "turned its back on Israel".

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 am

:flag_ru::flag_ua:A major Russian offensive is being prepared in Ukraine.  Zelensky claims that they cannot defend themselves anymore

Zelensky said that the Ukrainian Armed Forces are not ready to defend themselves in the event of a major Russian offensive.

Ukrainian troops have almost no artillery left, reports CBS News, to whom he gave an interview.

“Ukranian troops are still somehow holding the Russians back, but they are not ready to defend against a new major Russian offensive, which is expected in the coming months,” the message says.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am

BREAKING:

:flag_ru: The investigation has information that the perpetrators of the terrorist attack received significant amounts of money and cryptocurrency from Ukraine.

Terrorists from Crocus are connected with the special services of Ukraine, - Sledkom

The initial results of the investigation into the terrorist attack in Crocus fully confirm the planned nature of the terrorists’ actions, careful preparation and financial support from the organizers of the crime, the Investigative Committee reports.

As a result of working with arrested terrorists, studying the technical devices confiscated from them, and analyzing information about financial transactions, evidence of their connection with the Ukrainian Nazis was obtained.

The investigation has information that the perpetrators of the terrorist attack received significant amounts of money and cryptocurrency from Ukraine.

1 more suspect involved in financing terrorists has been identified and detained.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 am

From this morning  3/28
On the heels of the UNSC binding ceasefire resolution, multiple countries have drafted legal framewok to individually suspend weapons exports to Israel and put sanctions in place against it.

As promised back on March 19th here, before any resolution was put forward, Israel is being isolated; global strings are being cut; and weapons shipments will cease.

Babylon is slated to fall, and her puppets with it.

-E
-------

A big surprise coming today.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm

NATO launches huge operation?

https://twitter.com/myhiddenvalue/status/1773464414815195598

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 7:33 pm

JUST IN: :flag_ru: Russian Warships have officially entered the Red Sea. Possible sea confrontation with NATO. 

Russian Pacific Fleet entered the Red Sea and is heading towards Yemen where American and British ships have carried out strikes on Houthis.

https://x.com/bricsinfo/status/1773413722733842766?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 1:59 pm

Court of Appeals Delivers Massive Ruling on Mail-In Ballots

Key 2024 ruling.

READ: https://conservativebrief.com/republicans-crucial-82094/

:flag_us: MAGA 2024 :flag_us:

FOLLOW FOR MORE 
https://t.me/+Hxd-tOVCi2AwNzFk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 3:37 pm

:flag_ru::flag_ua: “There may be no need to discuss the legitimacy of Zelensky’s role after May 20. Let's wait until then.”   - Sergey Lavrov

@Megatron_ron
-----------------------

ZEROHEDGE.COM

Expect what I've been writing about for 2 years to happen to Europe.  
Thank you USA.  
Complete cessation of cooperation with Russia and import of cheap energy.  
The blowing up of the Nord Stream gas pipeline by the CIA is also the icing on the cake.  
Such a "suicide" has not happened for a long time.
Anyone in Europe who supports NATO's war in Ukraine is a traitor to the European cause.
@Megatron_ron
----------------------

:flag_kz::flag_ua: The Embassy of Kazakhstan in Ukraine calls on its citizens to leave Kharkiv and Odessa immediately

“Due to the growing tension and unstable security situation in the Odessa and Kharkov regions of Ukraine, the Embassy recommends that citizens of Kazakhstan consider leaving these regions,” the message says.

In an interview with CBS News, Zelensky admitted that Russia is preparing for a new major offensive

t.me/megatron_ron
--------------------------

JUST IN: 
 :flag_cp::flag_il: France is preparing a UN Security Council draft resolution calling for a ceasefire and the recognition of a Palestinian state
- Israel's Channel 12
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 3:38 pm

Some of the most senior ISIS commanders were previously trained by the US.

Tarkhan Batirashvili, nom de guerre Abu Omar al-Shishani as Georgian soldier trained with US marines in his home country of Georgia, later taking part in the 2008 Russo-Georgian War.

He was described as a star solider and praised by those who trained with him. He was considering going to Iraq, not to fight against the US but on the side of the US but remained in his country.

Years later he became senior commander of ISIS.

After his alleged death ethnic Tajik Gulmurod Khalimov was appointed as the minister of war of ISIS in place of Abu Omar al-Shishani.

Khalimov was lieutenant-colonel and commander of the police special forces of the Interior Ministry of Tajikistan until 2015, when he defected to the Islamic State.

He participated in five counterterrorism training courses in the United States and in Tajikistan, through the United States department of state's diplomatic security/anti-terrorism assistance program.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 3:50 pm

:flag_il::flag_sy:Israel Massive Bombardment of Aleppo in Syria.  

- An Israeli air attack from the direction of Athriya, southeast of Aleppo, targeting a number of points in the Aleppo countryside in the north of the country.

The Israeli attack coincided with a drone attack carried out by terrorist organizations from Idlib and the western countryside of Aleppo.

The aggression led to the martyrdom and injury of a number of civilians and soldiers, and material losses to public and private property
@Megatron_ron
----------------------------

:flag_ua:This is sad. 
Children are sent to the front in Ukraine
@Megatron_ron
Definitely look to be 20 at the oldest, and many younger.  On the bus in full camo, helmet, backpack.
No smiles there.  Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 1f622 
-----------------------------

BREAKING: :flag_pl: Poland is clearing its way to enter Ukraine and occupy the western part, just as Medvedev announced

Poland has suspended the Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe, The termination means that Poland will no longer comply with the treaty's provisions on limiting the size of the armed forces and their deployment.
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 3:58 pm

BREAKING: 

The fake "we are not friends" drama between Netanyahu and Biden exposed.  

The Washington Post reports that the Biden Administration 'in recent days quietly authorized the transfer of billions of dollars in bombs and fighter jets to Israel'
--
The Washington Post reports that the US has recently authorized the transfer of over 1,800 of the MK84 2,000-pound bombs to Israel
@Megatron_ron
----------------------------

:flag_il::flag_jo:Yesterday, Israel used Jordanian airspace to bomb Aleppo
Confirming once again that Jordan is a Zionist project
@Megatron_ron
:flag_il::flag_ps:New disgusting video from Palestine  

Israeli female sings along as the bodies of Palestinian civilians get bulldozed
@Megatron_ron
-----------------------
JUST IN: 

:flag_il: The Anti-government protesters in Tel Aviv break through police barriers and march towards Prime Minister's residence in Jerusalem
@Megatron_ron

:flag_um: US 'President', Joe Biden declares Easter Sunday to be "Transgender Day of Visibility".

They are killing Christianity in the USA knowingly and on purpose.  Next, there will be a campaign to convert everyone to Judaism.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 4:31 pm

@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: On the ship, authorities discovered 56 containers, totaling 764 tons of hazardous materials. 
Some of these containers were breached, leading to a sheen observed in the waterway. 

The hazardous materials include corrosives, flammables, and miscellaneous Class 9 materials, such as Lithium Ion Batteries. 

Federal, state, and local authorities are aware of the situation and are taking steps to address the issues.
--
: Investigators are indicating that it might require up to two years to uncover details regarding one of the most devastating maritime accidents in American history. Concurrently.
An elite Coast Guard unit is examining 13 Centers for Disease Control containers aboard the vessel, marked with the label "Hazardous Materials." 

This development prompts inquiries regarding the CDC's dispatch of Hazmat containers to Sri Lanka, the intended destination of the vessel prior to its collision with the Scott Key Francis Bridge upon departing from the Port of Baltimore.
---------------

BREAKING: The purchasing power of the US Dollar has decreased by 25% since 2020. Now, every $1 an American had is worth $0.75 in goods.
-----------------------

FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced to 25 years in prison.
----------------------

BREAKING: More than 1,600 planes have been hit by mysterious GPS jamming across Europe since Sunday.
-----------

Russian Warships have officially entered the Red Sea. 
Possible sea confrontation with NATO.
-----------------

Donald Trump's net worth is now higher than that of George Soros.
-----------------

The raids on Diddy's homes are just the start -- the feds are issuing subpoenas to companies doing business with him, aiming to identify anyone with info pertinent to the sex trafficking probe.
----------------

Massive fire engulfs high-rise under-construction building in Recife, Brazil.
----------------

Mystery as South Carolina discovers untouched secret bank account with $1.8 billion in it - and nobody knows where it came from.
-------------------

All the jet charter companies utilized by Diddy will receive subpoenas from federal law enforcement. They aim to review all flight manifests to determine the passengers aboard Diddy's charter jets and their destinations.
----------------------

A United Airlines (Boeing 777-200) flight from San Francisco to Paris diverted to Denver due to an engine issue.
---
BREAKING: Several people injured after a United Airlines flight (Boeing 787) headed to Newark International Airport in New Jersey was diverted to an airport in Orange County, New York due to 'severe turbulence'

Over 300 passengers and crew members were aboard United Airlines Flight 85 from Tel Aviv.
EMS say they encountered several patients who complained of nausea, vomiting, anxiety and motion sickness.
---------------------

Ukrainian President Zelensky says Ukraine will retreat step by step in its war with Russia if the United States doesn't continue to provide military assistance.
------------------------

Large explosions at military ammunition warehouse near Bekasi, Indonesia.
---------------------

Pope Francis pulls out of Easter event at last minute to protect health.

Visitors to Jeffrey Epstein's private island has been leaked by a data broker. 
This data includes names, addresses, and in some cases, even passport numbers. 
---------------

Sen. Tommy Tuberville reveals why he believes the Biden administration banned religious themed designs from the White House Easter egg art contest this year: 

“Because the Democrats are a Satanic cult.”
--
 Donald Trump calls on Joe Biden to issue an apology after declaring Easter Sunday as Transgender Day of Visibility.
------------------------

China warns its citizens visiting the United States to take safety precautions and to be prepared for "various unexpected situations."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 8:16 pm

And earlier post expanded:

Visitors to Jeffrey Epstein's private island has been leaked by a data broker. 

This data includes names, addresses, and in some cases, even passport numbers. 

200 mobile devices of people who visited Jeffrey Epstein’s notorious “pedophile island” in the years prior to his "death" left an invisible trail of data pointing back to their own homes and offices.

166 locations throughout the US shows where the visitors to Little St. James likely lived and worked. 

- Cities in Ukraine
- The Cayman Islands
- Australia
- Florida
- Massachusetts
- Texas
- Michigan
- New York 

The coordinates in Massachusetts came directly from gated communities in Martha's Vineyard.

Who lives in Martha's Vineyard?  (me: the Kennedy compound is on the Vineyard)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 8:20 pm

More information about Jeffrey Epstein’s Island Visitors:

1) The data was amassed by Near Intelligence, a location data broker.

2) Near intelligence has ties to the defense industry.

3) In October of 2023, it was revealed that Near intelligence had provided data to the US military.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 8:20 pm

Dr. Anthony Fauci "I Do Not Recall!"

While under oath, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the once heralded medical savior to millions, found himself at a loss for words and recollection claiming "I do not recall." an astonishing 174 times. Fauci's statements were taken as part of Missouri and Louisiana's landmark lawsuit against the federal government and the Biden Administration for colluding with social media companies to censor speech during the height of the COVID 19 lockdowns.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 1:34 pm

(Nothing like Baltimore)
A large barge hit a bridge over the Arkansas River in Oklahoma prompting a nearby major highway to temporarily close Saturday, the highway patrol said.
According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, the barge rammed into the bridge near the Kerr Lock & Dam on Saturday afternoon.
https://www.cf.org/news/barge-strikes-bridge-in-oklahoma-halting-highway-traffic/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 12:37 pm

BREAKING: Explosion reported near Iranian embassy building in Damascus, Syria, following suspected Israeli strike.

BREAKING: The Iranian ambassador to Syria states that Iran's reaction to Israeli strikes will be severe.
@GeneralMCNews
---------------------

We had a reference to Martha's Vineyard a couple days ago.  My thought was the Kennedy's. 
But,  "gated communities on Martha's Vineyard, where we know Barack and Michelle Obama live."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 12:48 pm

BREAKING: Turkey's main opposition Republican People's Party (CHP) defeats ruling alliance in municipal elections, delivering the biggest defeat of Erdogan's career.
@GeneralMCNews
--------------------

BREAKING: Benjamin Netanyahu has been diagnosed with a severe hernia, and he will undergo emergency surgery tonight under full anesthesia; his deputy will take his duties.
--------------------

BREAKING: Safe Air Boeing 727-2Q9 reportedly crashed at Malakal Airfield in South Sudan. 

The aircraft hit an African Express Airways MD-82 that suffered an accident at the same airport in February when it landed short of the runway.
------------------

BREAKING: AT&T confirms that personal data from around 7.6mn current customers - plus additional 65.4mn former clients - has been leaked onto dark web.
-------------------
:flag_ru:Russia is conducting raids on dorms and apartment complexes known to house illegal immigrants to conduct mass deportations in response to the recent attack in Moscow, which claimed the lives of over 140 people. 

According to migrant rights NGOs, Russia has processed hundreds of illegals for deportation. It's unclear where they'll be headed, but they'll be leaving Russia following a brief stay in a detention center as they're processed.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
---------------------

An Israeli strike has destroyed the Iranian consulate building in Syria's capital, Damascus, killing and wounding several people, Syrian authorities say.

A senior Revolutionary Guards commander Brig-Gen Mohammad Reza Zahedi was among the dead.
https://t.me/THEREALTORIABROOKE/45108

Iranian state media now says several Iranian diplomats have also been killed in the Israeli airstrike which targeted the Iranian Embassy

:rotating_light:BREAKING - All three military branches of Israel have been placed on a heightened State of Alert, following the Iranian Embassy strike.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 5:53 pm

CERN/Solar Eclipse on April 8.

A false flag invisible to the eye, but visible to your soul.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 5:57 pm

IF YOU’RE NOT AWAKE TO THE EVIL THAT HAS BEEN RUNNING THIS WORLD, YOU SOON WILL BE.

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 12:45 pm

Israel bombed Iran’s embassy in Damascus yesterday, killing senior Iranian military and intelligence officials.

Putin, and other world leaders, have deemed this is an act of terror.

The US finance Israel and give them their weaponry. The US also finance Ukraine, who also just committed a terror attack.

Are the US the global sponsor of terrorism? Because it sure looks like it.

Regardless of how you view the situation, the reality is, we continue to barrel towards a larger conflict, and full-scale WW3 continues to loom large.

Meanwhile, the Biden regime is an incompetent clown show, and devoting all their assets to stopping the one man who could solve the state of global affairs. The world needs Trump now more than ever.

https://t.me/X11322311X   ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next