Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 5:35 am

BREAKING: Largest US fresh egg producer halts production at Texas plant after bird flu found in chickens; about 1.6 million laying hens and 337,000 pullets were culled.

@GeneralMCNews
-----------------

BREAKING: U.S. military has started recalling veteran retirees and is ordering them to report for active duty, citing Executive Order 13223 from the Bush administration in 2001.
------

BREAKING: As an outbreak of severe weather moved through the central part of the United States overnight into Tuesday, a key part of the nation’s weather tracking system experienced an outage, potentially affecting forecasters’ ability to warn people of dangerous weather.
------------

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 5:39 am

Ukrainian channel Resident writes:

"By the summer, the Ukrainian defense will collapse"

Our sources in the General Staff told us that Syrsky is forced to hold positions with more and more reserves, there are no real clashes along the front line, the enemy just destroys our military with bombs and artillery. The intensity of air strikes is so high that we are forced to send reserves to some parts of the front twice a day to hold positions. If the situation does not change, the AFU will lose the ability to hold the defense in the summer, due to heavy losses and a decline in morale.
t.me/megatron_ron
-----------------------

Disgusting.  

The children of the mayor of Kyiv are having fun in Hamburg, Germany, with Belarusian cocktails while their father is constantly calling for a new wave of mobilization in Ukraine.  

"Unfortunately, my children are German citizens" was his justification

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 5:50 am

:flag_ir::flag_il: Today's attack on the Iranian embassy in Syria, by Israel, only confirmed what I have been writing since the beginning of the conflict.  

The war between Hezbollah and Israel is inevitable and it is only the second phase, after the one with Hamas.  

Such attacks will not cause Iran to move from this goal, and it will not respond with anything more significant than after the attack by Israel-backed ISIS a couple of months ago, but it will continue with great concentration towards the intended goal.

The situation is yet to escalate.
-----------------------

Israel just killed an Australian humanitarian aid worker who was distributing food and medicine to Palestinians.
@Megatron_ron
----------------------

BREAKING: FOUR INTERNATIONAL AID WORKERS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY ISRAEL 

Shocking reports tonight, 4 International Aid Workers from England, Australia, Ireland, and Poland were killed following an Israeli strike on their car in Gaza. 

The Palestinian driver of the car was also killed.

They were all volunteers for World Central Kitchen and were there trying to feed the hungry.

The World Central Kitchen Organization released a statement saying “The relief workers who were victims of the Israeli bombing were on a mission to inspect the port in Gaza.”
-----------------

:flag_il:Israel is successfully starving Gaza.  

After killing all the foreign UN workers distributing food, they are now blocking the ships as well.  

Humanitarian aid organizations, including the World Central Kitchen, have rerouted aid ships bound for Gaza back to Cyprus due to the Israeli deadly attack that targeted the aid convoy delegation in Deir al-Balah last night.
---------------------

:flag_cn::flag_il: China blasts Israel at the UN: 

"This is a grave violation of the UN Charter and international law and a breach of the sovereignty of both Syria and Iran. This attack is of an extremely vicious nature... 25 years ago, China's embassy in Yugoslavia was bombed by a US-led NATO airstrike... we feel the grief and pain of the Iranian government and people...

To allow impunity for such reckless acts would send a seriously wrong signal and would encourage even more risky acts... the red line of international law and the basic norms of international relations has been breached time and again, and the moral bottom line of human conscience has been crushed time and again."
Via @upholdreality
--------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 5:50 am

:warning: A tornado watch has been issued for parts of Alabama and Georgia until 8 AM EDT

BREAKING: 5.2 Magnitude earthquake on the coast of Ecuador.

@GeneralMCNews  posted at 10:16pm last nite.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 5:53 am

BREAKING: U.S. military has started recalling veteran retirees and is ordering them to report for active duty, citing Executive Order 13223 from the Bush administration in 2001.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 10:39 am

NBC NEWS REPORTS

The military has informed Congress that they are intending to shut down HAARP Alaska.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 11:06 am

Kentucky declared state of emergency. 

West Virginia declared state of emergency. 

Ontario Canada declared state of emergency. 

Arkansas declared state of emergency. 

Killeen TX declared state of emergency. 

Ohio declared state of emergency. 

Missouri County declared state of emergency. 

Charleston County is gearing up to declare state of emergency. 

Jackson County in Kansas City declared state of emergency. 

People have you ever seen this many cities declare an emergency within 24 hrs? We are in uncharted waters right now. There is so much coming in all directions. 

This is why you all need to prioritize the more important areas in your life at this time and consider being less visible and more cognizant. 

Double down on things you think can carry you over safely into the new system. We are still on a shaky bridge and have not officially crossed over to the other side of this system. We have a lot to look forward to. 

But we also have a lot that can cause a lot of damage along the way. And this is what will determine  how we manage ourselves and resources once things escalate out if normal routine into chaotic waters. 

So just be mindful of things going forward and pay attention to what is going on. This year will not go out without a bang. 

theepochtimes.com/us/statewide-e…

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1775533782864474522?t=_RrXCWOwykpAnopHOJKP5Q&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 2:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/live/L7KurnwJrDE?si=UJ9sTY3_cq-VdPwK

very long vid  Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 1f446 

HIGH TERROR ALERT for U.S. AND EUROPE, Putin begins mass Muslim Deportations | Redacted Live
------------------------

ANOTHER ONE
This is WAR! Iran readies "MASSIVE STRIKES" in response, Baltimore Bridge attack update | Redacted
1 HR 45 MINS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6QMK19flng

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 2:18 pm

Victor Davis Hanson: Why Are They Destroying Us?

If someone wished to destroy America, could he do anything more catastrophic than what we currently see and hear each day? What would an existential enemy do that we have not already done to ourselves?

Here are eleven now familiar steps to civilizational destruction:

1) Wipe out a 2,000 mile border. Allow 10-million foreign nationals to enter unlawfully. Have no audit of any; nullify all federal immigration laws. Let toxic drugs in that kill 100,000 Americans a year. Give free support for those millions who broke the law. Smear any objectors as racists and xenophobes.

2) Run up $35 trillion in national debt. Keep adding $1 trillion to it each 100 days. Defame anyone wishing to cut wild spending as cruel and inhumane.

3). Appease or subsidize enemies like Iran and China. Demonize allies like Israel. Allow terrorists to attack Americans without response. See Islam as either similar or superior to Christianity. Make amends to leftist governments for supposedly past toxic American international behavior. Follow the lead of international agencies like the UN, ICC, and WHO to atone forpast American neocolonial and imperialist behavior. Recede to second-tier international status, befitting American decline.

4) In a multiracial democracy, redefine identity only as one’s tribal affiliation. Ensure each identity group rivals the other for victimhood and the state spoils it confers. Redefine all political issues by race and sex oppressors and oppressed. Destroy all meritocratic standards of admission, retention, promotion, and commendation.

5) Redefine violent crime as understandable, cry-of-the-heart expressions of social justice. Ensure no bail and same-day release for arrested, repeat violent felons. Empathize with the violent killer and rapist; ignore their victims, especially if slain police-officers.

6). Emasculate the military by using non-meritocratic standards of race, gender, and sexual orientation to determine promotion and commendation. Deliberately smear as racists and insurrectionists the largest demographic in the military who in recent wars died at twice their numbers in the population—so that they leave or never join the military. Encourage retired high officers to slander their Commander-in-Chief. Cut the defense budget. Stop producing sufficient weapons, but leave billions of dollars’ worth of arms to terrorists.

7) Reinvent the justice system to indict, bankrupt, convict, jail and eliminate political opponents. Use ballot removal, impeachment, civil suits, and state and federal indictments rather than elections to defeat an opponent. Mob the homes of non-compliant Supreme Court Justices, attack them personally by name.

Cool Encourage the fusion of the bureaucratic state with the electric media to form a powerful force for political audit, surveillance, censorship, and coercion. Marry the FBI to Silicon Valley and hire its contractors to warp the news and hound supposed enemies of the people.

9.) Make war on affordable gasoline and natural gas. Substitute inefficient, unreliable, and expensive wind and solar power, even as energy prices bankrupt the middle class.

10.) Marry late, but preferably not at all. Consider males toxic, especially boys. Have no children, or as few as possible. Otherwise, assure children they are entitled, and must be sheltered.  Raise them to have grievances against past generations and current norms.

11.) Turn world-class universities into indoctrination centers. Suspend the Bill of Rights on campuses. Train youth to graduate despising their own culture and civilization. Recruit foreign students from hostile nations to subsidize campus commissarbloat. Replace the curriculum with therapeutic propaganda. Ban the SAT/ACT and do not evaluate high school GPAs. Ensure merit does not select the student body. Charge tuition higher than the rate of inflation. Bill the government when students default on their loans.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 2:40 pm

myactivity.google.com

click  "delete activity by..."

choose   last hour, last day,  or  all time.

Then it will show you all the stuff you can delete

Then press 'next'

which will take you to a confirmation page where your press 'delete'

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 5:26 pm

:flag_il::flag_ir: Iran has no need and will not attack Israel on Israeli soil with ballistic missiles.  

Iran already attacks Israel with about 50 rockets per day, through Hezbollah.

Iran has already crippled Israel's military through Hamas.  

And also crippled their economy with a 30% drop through the Houthis.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 7:38 pm

THE STORM HAS ARRIVED :thunder_cloud_rain:
IN THE PAST 24 HOURS WE HAVE HAD:zap::zap:
:boom:TSUNAMI WARNINGS IN JAPAN AFTER A 7.7 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE HIT NEARBY TAIWAN
:boom:FLOOD WARNINGS IN SCOTTLAND, CLEVLAND, DELAWARE, FLORIDA
:boom:TORNADOS, THUNDERSTORMS, & GOLF BALL SIZED HAIL IN GEORGIA, OHIO, INDIANA,…

https://t.me/The17Letter

IT'S TIME‼

THE GREEN LIGHT HAS BEEN GIVEN BY PRESIDENT TRUMP

GLOBAL MILITARY ALLIANCE IN MOTION

GLOBAL ALLIANCE TO TAKEOVER FAKE NEWS MAINSTREAM MEDIA, MAKE MASS ARRESTS

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 7:51 pm

Red Heifers from Texas have arrived in Israel were they will be sacrificed during the Solar Eclipse.

At the same time, CERN will be opening up demonic portals.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 7:53 pm

Green !!!

Trump just said this comm concerning the stolen election at the Wisconson rally last night. " It was like 3:02 in the morning when tons of ballots came pouring in. Q drop 302 - Dec 7, 2017 10:29:30 pm EST. 
" For Green "
  Q
-end-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

Posted 8:53 pm tonite.  ( a minute ago)

:flag_ir::flag_il: Iran's supreme leader threatened Israel once again: 

"With God's help we will make the Zionists repent of their crime of aggression against the Iranian consulate in Damascus"

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 8:07 pm

https://x.com/db4dhope/status/1775369337672544727?s=46&t=znSz1egTcJ0ZdBYmoPQAwA

Click Link for Video   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 1f446  I'm shut out.

Did you get that?    2002201020172024

20022  is ISO20022   (in crypto thread or google)

middle  01020

end     172024   I'm tempted to drop the zeros and arrive at 12(Dec) 17th, 2024

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 8:09 pm

I think I posted this 'recall of retired vets' this morning from twitter.

If so, it ain't so:

Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 8ab35aaa10949917SS¯S⋊ƆOHS ♎Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 A9Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 1f48bLatest Intel Drops - Page 4 1f4abLatest Intel Drops - Page 4 1f49c

@SHOCKS_SS

ICYDK:
There’s a post floating around (again) that made it to one of my colleagues by someone (with a blue check) trying to “tote the news” that probably should stick to toting water and see how they do with that, first.
The United States Army doesn’t “call people back” and tell them “report to service.”
Executive Order 13223 was amended by CIC DJT and yes Title 10 is mentioned in the EO, but that’s normal due to what it’s for.
Retirees of the Army can check the eligibility list and if they qualify, can find the forms to fill out and submit to be reinstated for (x) amount of time this Order is in place.
This is the official Army Publication of the Retiree Program that attaches to that EO:
armypubs.army.mil/epubs/DR_pubs/DR_a/ARN40510-ALARACT_0172024-000-WEB-1.pdf
This is why it’s important to listen to those who know the language and terminology of how Military pairs with Federal.
It’s more than just sharing, quoting, or even memorizing.

Amending Executive Order 13223
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/10/24/2017-23270/amending-executive-order-13223

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 8:43 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 Ea552d0f80063e98

Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 B04b6906601dc686

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

Catching up on the money scene

GOLD INVESTING
Trump and the Gold Standard (Updated 2024)
https://investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/precious-metals-investing/gold-investing/trump-gold-standard/

https://www.morganstanley.com/articles/investing-gold-silver-decision-guide

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 9:15 am

:flag_um::flag_ru: Russia has almost completely restored its armed forces after initially suffering losses - US Deputy Secretary of State Kurt Campbell.

Campbell said this at an event of the analytical Center for a New American Security (CNAS).

“Over the past couple of months, we have come to the conclusion that Russia has almost completely recovered militarily,” Defense News quotes him as saying.

According to the US Deputy Secretary of State, China, Iran and North Korea played a significant role in the restoration of Russian military potential.
--------------

:flag_ru::exclamation: The FSB reported that three more accomplices of the terrorist attack in Crocus City Hall were detained in Moscow, Yekaterinburg and Omsk.

According to the department, two new defendants in the case transferred money to purchase weapons and vehicles used in the attack.

The third was directly involved in recruiting accomplices and financing the performers. All three detainees are from Central Asia.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 9:32 am

:flag_ua::flag_um: Senior Ukrainian Armed Forces officers complained to Politico that the F-16 fighters they needed so much last year will be useless in 2024 because Russia is already ready to effectively counter them.

They believe they now need "simple weapons" and drones: about 4 million shells and 2 million drones.
===========

:flag_il::flag_lb::satellite: — Over the past 3 days, it is being reported that a Massive GPS Disruption is taking place over Israel, Lebanon, the Palestinian Territories and Cyprus

It happens in a crucial moment of the Gaza War and as Israel and Iran prepares for a major escalation in the region

:flag_il::flag_lb::satellite: — Israeli Army Radio reports that the GPS disruptions have also reached the center of the Israel, with Israeli residents in the central Tel Aviv report that the GPS are now placing them in Beirut

Israeli pages claim that it may be the preparation of an attack on the Israeli homeland that may be imminent.

:link: גלצ (@GLZRadio) (https://twitter.com/i/status/1775764074082542058)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 10:17 am

From Newsmax

Netanyahu's coalition members prepare a Bill that seeks to imprison Christians for sharing the Gospel & telling people about Jesus... 

Isn’t Israel meant to be the only democracy in the Middle East? So they say…

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel
------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 10:29 am

https://x.com/BRICSinfo/status/1775729000435810541?t=LyFGwO6EMwMUk7ON-Yk6ng&s=35

BRICS News (@BRICSinfo) on X

JUST IN: :flag_il: Israel National Insurance Institute reportedly hacked, over 8 million Israelis' sensitive data has been breached, including bank accounts. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 10:37 am

Dan posted this post on Facebook… 

It’s a video of DJT with Abe telling him to tweet. Abe starts out with ~ My Fellow Americans! :flag_us:

From X - 

Dan Scavino on Facebook posted “TRY A TWEET”  with this video meme of a person playing President Trump who asks Abraham Lincoln to "try a tweet," and Abraham Lincoln starts typing as he says "My fellow Americans" and then Trump stops him and says "that's so low energetic!"

facebook.com/reel/171486664…

Is that special tweet "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." coming to X this week? :eyes::popcorn:

Q 55
Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." 
God bless.

Why else would Dan post this with the headline "TRY A TWEET" with this video With Abraham Lincoln saying exactly those words, my fellow Americans, and stopping right there without saying the storm is upon us, and then he says that's so low energetic?

#IMO, I believe Dan is telling us saying TRY A TWEET that President Trump is going to tweet it on X (very energetically) Friday because it would connect the dots to the Solar Eclipse, NASA's 3 rocket's, the activation of CERN and the State of Emergencies being called across the country with the National Guard being called up, all because of the Eclipse. 

https://x.com/7thdean/status/1775769309425668508?s=46

https://www.facebook.com/share/KqHGNmxRSGTUJhuH/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 5:26 am

:flag_ru: In Russia, they are testing a remedy against naval drones of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, Russian publics claim.

Warships of the Black Sea Fleet are armed with FPV drones with fragmentation warheads, which can be detonated remotely from the target to hit Ukrainian naval drones.

A video of testing this weapon has been published.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 5:28 am

:clown: The Ukrainian Foreign Ministry called for the transfer of all Patriots in the world to Kyiv

The head of the department, Dmitry Kuleba, during a meeting with Polish Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski, called for the transfer of all Patriot anti-aircraft missile systems in the world to Kyiv.

The diplomat noted that all Patriot systems that could be transferred to Ukraine should be delivered as soon as possible. According to him, there is no more necessary place for them.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 5:00 pm

BREAKING: Hundreds of dead crows were found in a cemetery in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia.

@GeneralMCNews
--------------

BREAKING: A Russian city has declared a state of emergency due to mysterious nuclear contamination.
---------------

BREAKING: Nuclear Radiation detected in Tromso, Norway.
---------------

BREAKING: United States will not interfere if Iran attacks Israel. United States and Iran have come to an understanding. 

Iran assured the US it would not target US facilities, and in turn, the US said it would not get involved if Iran retaliated against Israel.
--------------

BREAKING: Iran has placed all its armed forces on full high alert and a decision has been made that Iran must respond directly this time to create deterrence.
---------------

BREAKING: U.S. forces in the Middle East on high alert, preparing for possible Iranian attack in retaliation for Israeli airstrike in Syria.
---------------
(me: lots of room for a mess in this group of intel. such as>we are not retaliating against strikes on Israel. We are retaliating for strikes on US forces in Syria)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:25 pm

POWDER KEG AMERICA: Maduro Signs Into Law Referendum Claiming Essequibo, Guyana as Part of Venezuela, Says Guyana Is Governed by US Southern Command, the CIA and Exxon-Mobil

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/powder-keg-america-maduro-signs-law-referendum-claiming/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=powder-keg-america-maduro-signs-law-referendum-claiming

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:31 pm

https://t.me/ShadowofEzra

Picture of black swan under the eclipse.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 7:18 am

WW3 INFO – Massive US-led multinational exercises taking 
place in a rare event in South America 

US Navy has detailed its plans for Southern Seas 2024:

Exercise will include the carrier USS George Washington (CVN-73), destroyer USS Porter (DDG-78), and oiler USNS John Lenthall (T-AO-189).

The task force will be circumnavigating South America for redeployment.

They will conduct exercises with:
- Argentina Navy (:flag_ar:)
- Brazilian Navy (:flag_br:)
- Chilean Navy (:flag_cl:)
- Colombian Navy (:flag_co:)
- Ecuadorian Navy (:flag_ec:)
-  Peruvian Navy (:flag_pe:)
- Uruguayan Navy (:flag_uy:)

They will make port calls in:
- Brazil
- Chile (likely Valparaíso)
- Peru (likely Callao) 

https://twitter.com/SA_Defensa/status/1776405743408922649?t=iHwT0r_uxdMQ3IxU2n_vqQ&s=19
Your Defense Source
Subscribe to @DefenseBlog

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 7:21 am

:flag_ru::flag_ua: The Ukrainian government may raise electricity prices. Bloomberg writes about this with reference to Energy Minister German Galushchenko.

The reason for this is Russian attacks on the energy sector, which have sharply reduced generation. The authorities also plan to ask the population to save electricity.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 7:30 am

As I've continually stated. Ukraine will not be joining [nato].  Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 1f447  Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 1f447 

:flag_ua::zap:- Ukraine will not be invited to join the NATO alliance at the Washington summit, this July.
----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 7:46 am

33 Deltas For Today April 6th...Link To All Below 

https://qalerts.app/?q=Apr+06

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 8:04 am

DATA LEAK – HR 559 passed in November of 2023, this allows USA and Israel to attack Iran if they think they are close to a nuclear weapon. Fast forward a few months... Notice how now the threat isn't Hamas, Hezbollah or the IRGC 'militias' but the actual Iranian military/ mainland. This whole psy-op to whip the Israelis into a frenzy of fear is setting the stage for something big. 

Meanwhile, keep updated
Subscribe to @WW3INFO

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 8:09 am

Since we are in the process of DECONSTRUCTING AMERICA and WE ARE GETTING RID OF ALL THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD!

My EYES are on the Golden Gate & London Bridge! 

The bigger question is….

What is underneath the bridge in the water…More tunnels?! 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 8:14 am

Sat.   Sun. and  Mon.

About 70 'Mil  helos' will be flying between Rome, NY and Philly.

But "It's only an exercise'.

Sure it is...
-------

When you do, think Tunnels. Final clean outs in process. Why do.you think those 70 Mil Helicopters were in the air up there in NY and PA?
-----------

the eq center from yesterday is beside an extinct volcano.

Last edited by Dove on Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 8:21 am

What do you think President Trump and Prince Salman discussed?

The Plan to Save the World?!

WASHINGTON, April 3 (Reuters) - Republican U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump recently spoke with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing two people briefed on the discussion.
The newspaper reported that it was unclear what Trump and the prince, known as MBS, discussed and whether this was their first conversation since Trump, who was president from 2017 to 2021, left office. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/trump-spoke-recently-with-mbs-new-york-times-reports-2024-04-04/
---------

:rotating_light:BREAKING: 33,137 Palestinians killed since 7 October, says Gaza Health Ministry 

33,137 = 17 since the 7/10 = 17

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 8:38 am

2 new vids from dutchsinse at 
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25207p100-volcanoes-eq-s-weather-fires#151514

One is on yesterday's eq, and the 2nd is a world wide live monitor.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 8:55 am

Dove wrote:
2 new vids from dutchsinse at 
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25207p100-volcanoes-eq-s-weather-fires#151514

One is on yesterday's eq, and the 2nd is a world wide live monitor.

and BOTH have been removed from U-tube. Says Dutch removed 'em.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 12:36 pm

@elonmusk

·
Apr 5

Bet you didn’t know that this administration is flying hundreds of thousands of illegals into America using your tax dollars …

Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 Wq51K9QY_mini

America First Legal

@America1stLegal
·
Apr 4
Replying to @America1stLegal
/2 On January 5, 2023, President Biden and DHS Secretary Antonio Mayorkas announced the creation of the unprecedented new program to allow 30,000 aliens from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela to fly into the country EVERY MONTH.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 GKW0IwHbQAAN_B4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 12:39 pm

oncerned Citizen
@BGatesIsaPyscho
4h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 1f6a8Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8 Fox News

“We’ve got the ‘Eclipse Earthquake’ coming up on Monday”

Did he say the quiet part out loud again…..?

vid: https://twitter.com/BGatesIsaPyscho/status/1776602142251299219

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 12:42 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 GKfWZydWUAA6jZL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 12:44 pm

@Afcq1954
·
3h

An Israeli occupation soldier posted a picture of himself in Gaza holding a young girls sock on his Instagram and wrote in Hebrew which translates to:
"Old hobbies: sports and writing, new hobbies: sniffing a 5-year-old girl's sock twice a day for four months."

Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 GKfOJF9XMAAExZ8?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 1:30 pm

HE HAS A GOOD DECODE REP.  i DON'T FOLLOW HIM, BUT..
Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 GKWk8gBbcAAyt4f?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 1:31 pm

Weird
-------
Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 GKaeLYoWUAAEBUR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 8:16 pm

:flag_ir:Iran: 
Liberating Jerusalem is our first issue in the Islamic Republic

@Megatron_ron
---------------------------

:flag_il:Walla website on senior officials:
"Israel made clear to the United States that if Iran carried out an attack from its territory against Israel, it would be forced to respond"
-------------------

:flag_il:Israeli media: Informed diplomatic sources say that the news about the suspension of diplomatic relations between the UAE and “Israel” is FAKE NEWS.

Earlier there was news that the UAE suspended all diplomatic relations with Israel
---------------

:flag_il:Israelis are panicking and emptying their markets in fear of war with Iran.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 8:31 pm

:flag_lb:Secretary General of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah: 

"If they want war, we say to them, “Hello, welcome.” The Zionist enemy knows what war with Lebanon means."
@Megatron_ron
----------------------

:flag_um::flag_ir::flag_il:NEW:

Iran will retaliate against Israel with certainty, according to US officials - CBS News

The U.S. has picked up intelligence that Iran is planning a retaliatory attack that would include a swarm of Shaheed loitering drones and cruise missiles. 

Officials say the timing and target are unknown, but a proportional response to the Damascus attack would be to hit an Israeli diplomatic facility. 

The attack is likely to come between now and the end of Ramadan next week.
------------------

BREAKING:

:flag_ir:Senior commanders of the Iranian army went from Tehran to the underground shelter in Isfahan, known as the doomsday bunker (Base Cool. -LS

The military is at the highest possible level of readiness as of this morning.

It remains to be seen whether Iran will attack Israel directly or attack one of the embassies that Israel has emptied and evacuated these days.
------------------

:flag_il::flag_ir:Netanyahu's desire is to drag the US into full-scale war with Iran.  

A war that the US cannot win in the Middle East and where it could lose hundreds of thousands of its own soldiers in the name of Israel.  

That's why Netanyahu attacked the Iranian embassy in Syria without consulting the US.  

That's why now the US is leaving him alone and is pressuring him with all their might to sign "any" truce.  

Netanyahu hopes for a full-scale war because if the conflict continues like this, Israel will not exist in a few years.  Iran knows this, but it must retaliate against them.
---------------------

:flag_ir::flag_am: Iran began arming Christian Armenia  

Amid rising tensions between Armenia and Azerbaijan, the Islamic Republic has for the first time started arming Armenia

Today, an Iranian military-affiliated Boeing 747 (IR4705) took off from Tehran towards Armenia, turning off its GPS as it entered Armenian airspace.  Various outlets claim the cargo consisted of drones and other weapons systems.

Iran has repeatedly clarified its position that it will not allow any change in the regional borders, especially not the creation of the so-called Zangezur corridor in Armenia's Syunik region.  

Azerbaijan is constantly armed by Israel, in exchange for oil and free movement of the Mossad on the territory of Azerbaijan. 

Oil flows through Turkey, and Erdoğan did not want to stop it despite public calls. 
---------

BREAKING: 

:flag_ir:Iran has begun to strengthen its air defences, with massive movements of SAM systems being detected across the country
-------------------

:flag_il:The problems for Netanyahu are expanding

Thousands of Israelis demonstrate in Tel Aviv to demand an exchange deal and the overthrow of Netanyahu’s rule.

JUST IN: :flag_il:Tens of Thousands rally across Israel against Netanyahu's government, demand an exchange deal and the overthrow of Netanyahu’s rule
-------------------------

:flag_il::flag_ir: The IDF Home Front Command has issued a list of emergency instructions 

1. Ensure a supply of water and food for at least 3 days.

2. Take photocopies of vital documents and have cash on hand.

3. Your vehicle's fuel tank should at least be half full of gas.

4. Take a battery powered radio & flashlight.
-------------------

BREAKING: 

:flag_gb:UK's Prime Minister Rishi Sunak: 

"Britain is shocked by the bloodshed in Gaza and calls for an end to this terrible war.

The children of Gaza are in urgent need of an immediate humanitarian ceasefire leading to a long-term cessation of hostilities."

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 9:13 pm

https://t.me/ETheFriend
-----

The humble letter wrote of many things. 
-
None so important as this:

Prepare for the Storm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next