Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 10:31 am

Remember this- FBI improperly used warrantless search powers more than 278,000 times in 2021, FISA court filing reveals 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-improperly-used-warrantless-search-powers-278000-times-2021-fisa-court-filing-reveals.amp

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 10:36 am

Mike Johnson Exposes Radical Left Agenda To Turn Illegal Immigrants Into Voters To Rig Elections.

Jerry (The Penguin) Nadler slips up & explains the Radical Left's plan turning illegal immigrants into voters.

Years ago, illegal migrant caravans were full of very clean looking people wearing massive amounts of fresh brand new DISNEY clothes, traveled 1300 miles "on foot" without food, water, & no way to charge their somehow operating cell phones. Makes it make sense.

The Radical Left lost all remaining support from citizens going from the 2016 - 2020 Election & it's getting even WORSE since 2020 with the the high octane exposure of the Radical Left's totalitarian vaccine agenda, the cover-up of the vaccine deaths / injuries & their Big Tech communist censorship to cover up every dissenting voice that tries to expose the biggest crimes committed by the United States Govnt.

Liberal voters are jumping ship & the RINOS have been placed to embrace them, but the American ppl see through it & it won't be enough to push a new elite Oil-igarch into office.

These criminals in our government have to pad the voting tabulator numbers evenly. Real votes (illegals) to manufactured Ghost votes.

There's an attack on our Republic and it's coming from inside our government.

@vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:27 am

Every single NATO country is ready for war.

New Alliances are also ready.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 2:57 pm

https://www.westernjournal.com/war-drums-us-destroyers-move/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=WJBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=western-journal

With Iran expected to unleash revenge upon Israel for an attack that killed several Revolutionary Guard officers, the United States is bolstering its military force in the region.
Two destroyers, including one already in the Middle East, are being repositioned in anticipation of an attack, according to the Wall Street Journal.
One destroyer carries the Aegis missile defense system, the report said.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 3:01 pm

President Trump on Ukraine Money : 2019

"Why are we the ONLY ones who gives BIG MONEY to Ukraine? We give:moneybag:to Ukraine & it's bothered me since DAY 1.
I don't like being the sucker country.
We've been the sucker country for years & years"

FTX Crypto CEO was arrested for fraud.

MASSIVE amounts of United States taxpayer money was to Ukraine by our corrupt government, went from Zelensky to FTX, disappears, end up in donations to Democrat Party.

Oh & READ This :

Dilyana's EXTENSIVE Ukraine Biolab Research - September 12, 2018 :

US Diplomats Involved In Trafficking Human Blood & Pathogens For Secret Military Programs :
Pentagon Biolabs in 25 countries around the world.

https://dilyana.bg/us-diplomats-involved-in-trafficking-of-human-blood-and-pathogens-for-secret-military-program/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 3:41 pm

McCormick's Culinary Ground Basil, Ground Ginger, Ground Oregano, Paprika, Ground Thyme, and Ground Turmeric. 

Were included among the products found to have significant levels of toxic heavy metals, according to the McCormick class action lawsuit.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 3:49 pm

????

NUCLEAR EMERGENCY IN POLAND AFTER RUSSIAN KH-47 KINDŽAL SUPERSONIC MISSILE ATTACK. 17 billion cubic meters of natural gas blown up near Lviv

UKRAINE: Ukraine is "finished" from an energy point of view: 17 billion cubic meters of natural gas were blown up from an underground reservoir at a depth of 50 meters!

The attack came from three different sides.
The destruction of natural gas, combined with Russia's inability to supply new gas, means that Ukraine is "done" from an energy perspective.

A total of eight MiG-31 fighters carrying Kinzhal and Kh-101 aircraft hit the stack, causing a nuclear-like mushroom cloud visible from Poland, 100 km from the Ukrainian border.

The attack on this underground gas reservoir was confirmed by the Ukrainian company Zdroj 24 news 

@QConnected17

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 4:13 pm

US tanker has declared an emergency in the sky over southern Iraq.

Huge pack of drones spotted over Najaf, Iraq

4:55 pm est. 
 UNCONFIRMED: Reports suggest that Russia may support Iran in the event of a US attack on Iranian soil in support of Israel.  :flag_ru::flag_ir: #Russia #Iran #Geopolitics 

Vladimir Putin:  "If the United States makes the slightest attack on Iran's soil in support of Israel, we will also enter the battle in support of Iran."

https://x.com/alertchannel/status/1779252174268105160?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 4:24 pm

https://t.me/intelslava

:flag_ir::flag_il: Dozens of Iranian kamikaze drones seen over karbala

Jordan has opened its airspace to Israeli Air Force fighters.

Together with American aircraft, they are intercepting Iranian drones.

Israel began intercepting Iranian drones over Syria and Jordan - Israeli Channel 12

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is convening the War Management Cabinet at this time, in Kirya in Tel Aviv.

ABC NEWS” from an American official: In the coming hours, the United States expects to launch missiles from Iran, southern Lebanon, and perhaps even from Yemen, in addition to drones.

Israeli Channel 12: Israeli airspace closed without setting a date for its reopening

Israeli Broadcasting Corporation: Israel is preparing for several days of confrontation with Iran , and Israel is expected to carry out a counter-response

Syria has put its air defense near Damascus and important bases on high alert amid Iran's attack on Israel, local media write.

Egypt's air defense systems are on high alert amid an Iranian attack on Israel, local TV reports.

The Iranian Press TV channel reports that Israeli air defense systems have been subjected to cyber attacks

Biden will address the nation from the Oval Office this afternoon – CNN reporter

British fighter jets took off from Cyprus to intercept UAVs and missiles launched from Iran towards Israel

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 4:26 pm

In the days just ahead you will be faced with dark times across a world. 
-
In those moments I want you to remember something,
This is the last gasp of Babylon as she dies. It is the caterwauling wail of corruption as it is finally removed from its place atop your lives.
-
Do not be afraid. 
Walk forward boldly. 
-
From out the spectre of War we will bring lasting Peace.

-E
==============

Showtime Joe

@ShadowofEzra

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 4:34 pm

The IDF in a statement says the military is tracking all of the drones launched at Israel from Iran.

"A short while ago, Iran launched unmanned aerial vehicles from its territory towards the territory of the State of Israel," the statement says.

"The air defense array is on high alert at the same time as the Air Force planes and Navy ships that are on a mission to protect the country's skies," it continues.

"The IDF is monitoring all targets," the military says.

"We ask the public to adhere to and follow the instructions of the Home Front Command and the official IDF announcements regarding the matter," it adds.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 4:43 pm

https://t.me/SGTnewsNetwork

Israel is preparing for several days of Fighting against Iran, with an Israeli Response expected soon.

British fighter jets based in Cyprus have begun helping intercept Iranian missiles, drones fired from Iran at Israel.

British fighter jets based in Cyprus have begun helping intercept Iranian missiles, drones fired from Iran at Israel.

Egypt has now Closed its Airspace to Commercial Flights due to the ongoing Iranian Attack against Israel.

Iran has reportedly Threatened to Attack any Country in the Middle East that Opens its Airspace for an Israeli Attack against Iran.

A senior US official told ABC News they now think there will be "anywhere from 400 to 500 drones and missiles launched at Israel from Iraq, Syria, southern Lebanon and the Houthis", but that the bulk will be launched from Iran.

Lebanon has announced a Closure of its Airspace to any further Commercial Flights until further notice.

Across the Middle East; the Airspace’s of Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, and Parts of Iran are now Closed to Commercial Flights.

This is a severe and dangerous escalation — IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari

All passenger flights from Türkiye to the Middle East are turning back after Iranian attack on Israel.

Land-Attack Cruise Missiles have been spotted Flying over the Wasit Region of Eastern Iraq towards Israel.

BREAKING Israeli fighter jet fires air-to-air missile against Iranian kamikaze UAVs over Tel Aviv.

Red Alert now for the Town of Snir in Northern Israel, likely due to launched from Lebanon.

U.S. Officials have stated that they expected Israel to Respond whether there are Casualties or not, and that this Response will Direct Target the Iranian Armed Forces.

Iranian cruise missile spotted over Iraq, heading to Israel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 4:46 pm

@Megatron_ron

BREAKING: :flag_jo::flag_il: Jordan joined Israel in the war against Iran and now King Abdullah is Israel's first line of defense.

Jordan has opened its airspace to Israeli Air Force fighters.

Together with American aircraft, they are intercepting Iranian drones.

The Israeli army is planning for an exchange of strikes with Iran that will last 'several days' – Kann

Iranian press sources:
"Ballistic missile platforms were directed at a number of American bases in the region, and upon any intervention, the enemy will receive an immediate and rapid response."

U.S. Officials now estimate 400-500 drones launched from Iran – ABC News

Missiles are now flying over Iraq towards Israel

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 8:22 pm

Trump:  Joe Biden’s Bloodbath ends when I take the oath of office.
----------------

https://t.me/Tironianae:

The United States is moving the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS 
Dwight Eisenhower towards Israel
Keep always informed   Subscribe to @Intelsky 

Iran & Israel on brink of something big?

High alert?

"Look to the 14th of April."

There will be shiftings taking place.    Can you feel it? 

Global markets open Sunday and could start to see a major shift in precious metals as well. 

We are entering into chaotic times, but do not fear, for God will provide.

We discussed precious metals with Bo, on our show. Big things coming rumble.com/user/AlphaVets

Kim Clement Channel  youtube.com/results?search…

BREAKING: The White House has called a press lid at 5:13 pm ET; we will not hear from Biden today.
Follow @insiderpaper

BREAKING: U.S. forces have shot down some of the Iranian drones headed towards Israel - ABC
Follow @insiderpaper
BREAKING  Iran warns US to ‘stay away’ from conflict with Israel 
READ: https://rb.gy/st1dcq

Russia suspended its flights to the entire Middle East region - strange?
Keep always informed Subscribe to @Intelsky 

Israel becomes a State, 911 months ago today.

Iran regime supporters gathering at grave of Qasem Soleimani chanting "death to Israel" and "death to America".
:flag_us:Join @SGTnewsNetwork

JUST IN: $130 million liquidated from the crypto market after Iran launched an attack on Israel.
@WatcherGuru

Understand every country in the world will turn against Israel and England.

Overturning of Acts of England 1871 & Balfour Declaration 1917

:flag_il::flag_ps::flag_ir: A while ago, Hezbollah also started launching missiles into the Zionist entity
@worldpravda

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 8:35 pm

April 13, 2024 - President Trump in Schnecksville, PA 
THE KEYSTONE STATE

There's a link to his speech in Daily.
----------

@SGTnewsNetwork:
Iranian State Media claims that the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) has now launched Medium-Range Ballistic Missiles against Israel.

Footage showing what appeared to be High-Altitude Ballistic Missiles over Iraq could have just been Cruise Missiles attached with additional Rocket Boosters for a Longer Range.
----------
Israeli Intelligence Officials have reportedly Detected the launch of Dozens of One-Way “Suicide” Drones and Land-Attack Cruise Missiles from Iran as well as Iraq towards Israel; the Drones and Missiles are believed to likely Target an Israeli Air Force Base in the Negev Desert and Locations in the Golan Heights.

Hezbollah says it attacked the air and missile defense headquarters of IDF in the Keila barracks in the occupied Syrian Golan with dozens of Katyusha rockets.

The Israeli Ministry of Defense will hold a Situation Assessment in roughly 5 Hours at 6:00am to decide how to Respond to the ongoing Iranian Attack.

U.S. Defense and Intelligence Officials have now stated that this ongoing Attack by Iran is the “Worst Case Scenario” that Israel has been Preparing for and that this could cause a Major War across the Middle East.

Marco Rubio: ”The attack on Israel by the regime in Iran is going to be more extensive than initially expected”

Gas Rushes are occurring in Israel, Lebanon, Iran and likely several others Countries in the Middle East, as a Major Regional War between Iran and Israel now appears to possibly be Imminent.

Iran regime supporters gathering at grave of Qasem Soleimani chanting "death to Israel" and "death to America"

Celebrations in Iran now.

Iran now threatens Jordan through its Fars Agency: Tehran is closely watching Jordan which may become the "next target in case of any move."

Iranian Missiles seen in the Sky over the Knesset Building in the Israeli Capital of Jerusalem; this entire Attack will change everything about the Middle East.

A Senior U.S. Official has stated that Iran has launched another Wave of 70 Land-Attack Cruise Missiles and Ballistic Missiles at Israel, bringing the Total Missiles launched so far by Iran to 150.

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant spoke with the American Secretary of Defense, General Lloyd Austin. The Defense Minister informed the Defense Secretary about Israel's defense actions in the face of the Iranian attack.

Gallant thanked Secretary Austin for the firm stand of the US on Israel's side, and emphasized that the security establishment maintains maximum readiness in the face of further attack attempts.

TRUMP   “I will PREVENT World War III.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 9:01 pm

:flag_ps: The Palestinians claim that tonight was the first night in six months that the Gaza Strip was not bombed.

:flag_jo::flag_ir::flag_il: In Jordan, falling debris from downed missiles and drones killed three civilians.

:flag_um::flag_il::flag_ir: The Pentagon told Al Jazeera that Biden's team is working to de-escalate the situation.

:flag_um::flag_il::flag_ir: If the United States forces Netanyahu not to attack Iran, then we will see many statements overestimating the number of downed Iranian missiles/drones and the insignificance of the damage caused by those that flew.

The Iranians will declare victory.
Israel will declare victory.

And the big war will be postponed for now.

:flag_ir::flag_il: Iran: Tasnim Agency, citing an informed source: If the Zionists respond after the end of the ongoing punitive operation, the next punishment will be immediate and more severe.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 4:42 am

:flag_ir::flag_il: Pro-Iranian channels claim that they scored 15 hits on the Nevatim airbase in southern Israel. Israel and the US say overall damage was minor.

Both sides are acting as expected - the United States and Israel are downplaying the consequences of the strikes, and Iran, in turn, is exaggerating the topic of arrivals. At the same time, there is practically no objective information to assess the real damage from the arrivals. And it’s not a fact that it will happen. Everyone will promote their own version of the results of the strike.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 4:55 am

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

[ltr]KLSPATRIOT[/ltr]

·5m

ISRAEL KNOWS CROOKED OBAMA/JOE BIDEN FUNDED IRAN'S ATTACKS!!!

---------------

doesnt matter what happened with them, you think that drones that fly like slower than a train speed will represent any threat? they can be shot down by AK47. Iran have sended them for a way more smarter reason. to see which american base or country will shot them.down on the way, so they know if a full scale war starts, where to hit first. it is common sense in war, i cannot believe that a human being with a brain cannot connect even this

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:39 am

Posted  7:35 am

BREAKING WW3 RED ALERT!!! :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::warning::warning::warning:

IRAN HAS JUST LAUNCHED A BARRAGE OF HUNDREDS OF CRUISE MISSILES AND DRONES INTO ISRAEL!

The United States is reportedly sending fighter jets over to Israel. This will provoke Iran to attack US. IF that happens RUSSIA will step into protect Iran.

WORLD WAR 3 WILL OFFICIALLY START ON BIDEN’S WATCH.
========================
Follow me on Telegram 

https://t.me/The17QLetter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 10:50 am

:flag_ru::flag_ua: The Russian Ministry of Defense reported that over the past 24 hours, among other things, another launcher of the German IRIS-T air defense system was destroyed. The hunt for Western air defense systems continues.

:flag_il::flag_lb: IDF Spokesman: A short time ago, Air Force fighter jets attacked a significant site for the production of weapons of the Hezbollah in the Nabi Shit region deep in Lebanon.

The Israeli army on its official Twitter account published archival footage of the fighting in Donbass, passing it off as an attack by Iran.

:flag_es::flag_il::flag_ir: Spanish Prime Minister: We condemn the Iranian attack and will denounce all forms of violence targeting innocent civilians

:flag_ir::flag_il: As evidence of a successful attack on Israel, Iranian state television showed fires in Chile.

The Iranian state broadcaster IRINN, reporting on missiles fired towards Israel, showed footage of blazing fire. However, it turned out that these were not the consequences of Iranian drone strikes, but an old video of forest fires in Chile.

You can also show Scott Ritter's tweet, where he also claims that all missile hit the target. Choose who likes what.

:flag_um::flag_ir::flag_il::exclamation:The United States does not believe that Iran's attack on Israel will escalate into a larger war - White House

:flag_ir::flag_il::flag_tr: The Iranian Foreign Minister said in a telephone conversation with his Turkish counterpart that Tehran is not planning new operations against Israel, unless Iran has to respond to new aggression

:flag_ir::flag_il: Israel will respond to Iran's attack at the appropriate time and in an appropriate manner, War Cabinet Minister Gantz said.

:flag_il::flag_ir: Israeli media: Netanyahu instructs the ministers in his government not to make statements or give press interviews regarding Iran

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 10:52 am

https://t.me/intelslava  UKRAINE

:flag_ua::flag_il::flag_ir: Zelensky condemned Iran's attack on Israel.

“Ukraine condemns Iran’s attack against Israel using Shahed drones and missiles. We in Ukraine know very well the horror of similar attacks from Russia, using the same Shahed drones and Russian missiles, the same tactics of massive air strikes. Every effort must be made to prevent further escalation in the Middle East. Iran’s actions threaten the entire region and the world, just as Russia’s actions pose a risk of expanding the war,” Zelensky wrote on the social network X and called on the US Congress to unblock support for Ukraine and Israel.

:flag_ua::flag_ru: The British publication The Sun published an article about how the Ukrainian Armed Forces plan to destroy the Crimean Bridge by mid-July

The publication claims that this will require F-16s, 20-30 Storm Shadow missiles and naval drones.

:flag_ua::flag_pl: Ukrainian population applying for new documents before new Ukrainian  mobilization law comes into force 

They are doing everything to not get slaughtered for zelensky and that's the right decision

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

@ShadowofEzra

Picture of Klaus Schwab with Big RED X.
-------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:33 pm

The Zionist State of Israel is on full lock down. 

The cowards are scared, but nothing can stop what is coming.

--------------------

It didn’t take very long for the establishment to start demanding more money for Israel and Ukraine.

Regardless of the situation, anywhere on the globe, the Swamp’s solution is ALWAYS more of our money.

We are labor slaves for the global war machine. Nothing more.

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:48 pm

Mike - :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:ALERT ALERT ALERT:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

Why Israel won’t attack Iran

If Israel attacks Iran, Iran will take out all the U.S. military bases in the Middle East.

This will bring about a stock market collapse in the U.S.

So the U.S. now has no choice but to decouple from Israel.

But even the decoupling of Israel,

The U.S. stocks will still collapse.

Israel is swallowing the poison :pill: 

https://x.com/mikecristo8/status/1779570513452646447?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:49 pm

Some of you may know that I don't think DJT is a 1 man show.  I believe he was asked to be the face of a well planned out operation. 

Well if I'm right, and I believe I am.  I would bet that moments like these are the reason he was chosen as the perfect man for the job. 

The FAKE NEWS never stood a chance.   

"I have been preparing for this battle my entire life" -DJT

Just how long has this operation been going on?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:50 pm

:warning: NEW – Israel is preparing counter strikes on Iran - report 

:newspaper: — Israel Radar wrote on X media (https://twitter.com/IsraelRadar_com/status/1779427421344657722?t=f6kuuYRNEuuFzJn7bOGvIw&s=19): 
"War cabinet meeting at 15:30 to discuss response vs. Iran, N12 News reports. Israel will aim to hit hard but align retaliation with US & western partners to avoid large-scale conflict. 

Options include strikes or covert ops targeting Iranian bases or defense industry, significant cyber attacks on vital assets, elimination of senior Iranian commanders across the Middle East."

Meanwhile, keep updated  Subscribe to @WW3INFO

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:53 pm

https://x.com/prolotario1/status/1779300516914254332?s=12&t=znSz1egTcJ0ZdBYmoPQAwA

Ariel (@Prolotario1) on X

People please, America will not cease to exist in 48 hrs. My Amazon package is still scheduled for April 18th. Priority mail. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 10:00 am

BREAKING: Israel defense minister tells Biden administration it has "no choice but to respond" to this weekend's missile and drone attack launched by Iran.
@GeneralMCNews
--------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:01 am

NEW — From U.S. Central Command: " Defense of Israel Activities Update

On April 13 and the morning of April 14, U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) forces, supported by U.S. European Command destroyers, successfully engaged and destroyed more than 80 one-way attack uncrewed aerial vehicles (OWA UAV) and at least six ballistic missiles intended to strike Israel from Iran and Yemen. 

This includes a ballistic missile on its launcher vehicle and seven UAVs destroyed on the ground in Iranian-backed Houthi controlled areas of Yemen prior to their launch.

Iran's continued unprecedented, malign, and reckless behavior endangers regional stability and the safety of U.S. and coalition forces. 

CENTCOM remains postured to support Israel’s defense against these dangerous actions by Iran. We will continue to work with all our regional partners to increase regional security."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:10 am

BREAKING: The CIA is interfering in a FOIA request, denying records linked to Hillary Clinton’s campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann's plot to frame Trump in Alfa Bank hoax, as an attempt to protect former CIA director John Brennan’s aide Carolina Krass, who is now at the Department of Defense.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:13 am

11:09 pm est. 

BRICS calls on the Middle East to stop using the US dollar for oil trade settlements.

Sandman 

https://x.com/bricsinfo/status/1779708528195768813?s=46
---------------

VK RT - Operation Sandman

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:36 am

U.S. Military - Stand Down

@ShadowofEzra

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:37 am

:rotating_light::flag_ir::flag_il: SENIOR AMERICAN OFFICIAL GIVE DAMAGE REPORT ON IRAN'S ATTACK

At least 9 Iranian missiles penetrated Israeli air defenses and hit two air bases. 

5 missiles hit the Nevatim air base, causing damage to a C-130 transport plane. 

The missiles also hit a runway and storage facilities. 

4 Iranian ballistic missiles hit the Negev Air Base

Source: ABC NEWS

Subscribe to The Storm (https://t.me/+JrpNwoYhyTJjZjJk) :cloud_lightning:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 12:18 pm

Pro-Hamas extremists blocked both directions of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, the California Highway Patrol said. 

No arrests at this time.
-------------------

First O'Hare International Airport in Chicago and now the Golden Gate Bridge. :thinking:

This sure seems organized. :face_palm:‍�

Stopping movement of our ports, rivers and now bridges, do you think it's a coincidence? 

The question is how much will this increase and what's next on their agenda?

~T edit: Ya think? 

https://twitter.com/7thDean/status/1779916812693725382?t=IsBUB-E9PJZbUPiwgdMVJA&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 1:18 pm

https://www.the-express.com/news/world-news/134389/russia-supersonic-missile-warship-Iran-Israel-middle-east

Russia moves supersonic missile warship to Middle East after Iran attack
Russia has called for restraint from both Iran and Israel as a wider war in the Middle East becomes a real possibility.
----

(WW3 SCARE-NECESSARY.  NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 2:50 pm

WARNING: THE IRON DOME HAS BEEN ELIMINATED !!!

IRAN IS COMING !!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 2:55 pm

: Something very bad happened on the front today for the Ukrainians, they are furious on their Telegram channels
We are waiting for details
-----

(me: maybe this has something to do with it)

URGENT – A storm of covered Ukraine today in various regions: 

— Dnipro and Zaporizhzhia, fallen trees blocked some roads, and Kryvyi Rih and Kropyvnytskyi were even left without electricity. 

Keep always informed   Subscribe to @Intelsky 
-----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 3:17 pm

:flag_il::flag_ir: The israeli air force has completed its preparation for an imminent attack against Iran 

- israeli media    @Megatron_ron
----------------------

JUST IN: :flag_ir: Iran's Supreme National Security Council has approved a tenfold increase in the number of strikes against Israel if Netanyahu decides to retaliate.
----------------

BREAKING: :flag_il: Israeli Kann says 'Netanyahu declines phone calls from several foreign leaders to avoid pressure on Israel not to strike Iran.'
----------------

BREAKING: :flag_ir: Initial reports that Iranian air defense forces have been placed on "High Alert"

Khatam al-Anbia Air Defense Headquarters in Iran issues restrictions on international flights in western, northwestern and southwestern Iran and also declares alert 3 of 3.
-----------------

NEW: :flag_sa: Saudi Arabia today admitted that they assisted in the shooting down of Iranian missiles aimed at Israel.
https://m.jpost.com/middle-east/saudi-arabia-acknowledges-helping-defend-israel-against-iran-797201
-----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 10:21 pm

WARNING: IRAN IS READY TO UNLEASH A WEAPON YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD BEFORE ON ISRAEL !!!

IF YOU STAND W/ ISRAEL …
YOU’RE TO SIT YOUR ASS DOWN REAL QUICK.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 10:46 pm

Israel is Losing and the IDF Can't Defeat Hezbollah or Iran 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbbOR2Ab2wY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 9:20 am

YESTERDAY:

BREAKING: Speaker Mike Johnson has signed the articles of impeachment for Secretary Mayorkas. 

They will be delivered to the Senate tomorrow.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 9:21 am

BREAKING: Canadian bank refuses to give customer cash without proof of why he needs it.
@GeneralMCNews
----------------

BREAKING: Denmark's historic 17th-century Børsen Stock Exchange building in Copenhagen is on fire.
@GeneralMCNews
-------------

https://t.me/Tironianae
DEVELOPING! There is a fire at Scranton Army Ammunition Plant. 

The Scranton Plant, a government owned contractor operated facility, is the main producer of 155mm artillery shell bodies in the United States.

No further details at this time.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:20 am

-
Massie is moving to cosponser MTG's motion to vacate.

Johnson to be forced out as Speaker.
-

-E
------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 12:44 pm

15 April Black Swan Events have begun. Big things to happen over the next 24-48 hours, WW3 rhetoric is on increase, Balfour Agreement expired a little over an hour ago at 6pm Israeli time (6 O'clock is a dangerous time - Q) Worldwide Martial Law Lockdown is imminent.

----
(me: VK has been alerting to 19th, 18th last regular day)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 12:54 pm

BREAKING: :flag_il: Even though Israel was the first to bomb Iranian territory, now Israel's foreign minister has written to 32 countries calling for sanctions on Iran’s missile program and the designation of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organization.
@Megatron_ron
---------

Erdogan: 
Israel is trying to provoke regional conflict, attack on Iran's embassy in Damascus "Last drop"
-----------

BREAKING: :flag_um::flag_il: We think it will be very difficult to repeat the tremendous success we had in repelling the attack on Saturday, if Iran launches hundreds of missiles and UAVs again and the Israelis know it," an American senior  official told Walla News.

The US Secretary of State in Lincoln told the Jewish leaders he met today that an escalation with Iran would not serve the interests of Israel or the US.  

Blinken conveyed the same message in a conversation with Benny Gantz yesterday. 
--------------

ALSO TODAY:
 Israel's War Cabinet meeting has ended, and the cabinet decided to strike inside Iran, which should begin "as soon as possible,"  
- Israeli Channel 12
---------------

The Zionist State of Israel is on full lock down. 
The cowards are scared, but nothing can stop what is coming.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/EzraCohenOfficial)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 1:04 pm

THE GAME WILL BE OVER !!!
THE WORLD WILL UNDERSTAND!
SOON...
@QConnected17
-----------------

APRIL 14
Spkr Mike Johnson:
The states are prohibited from asking someone if they’re a citizen. The House Republicans are introducing a bill that will require proof of citizenship to vote.

https://t.me/+JmAKWb5Yy9hjNzU0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 1:54 pm

Klaus Schwab is dead.

---------

WE ARE COMING!   

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 4:22 pm

GRASSLEY POST

:eyes: GRASSLEY: (https://x.com/chuckgrassley/status/1780321978110329049?s=46&t=B8vkb5zbYq6ridcjg9NygA) 

Stay alert for severe weather 2day Iowa Be safe
—>(1) drop w/3:46 coordinates 

112—Important to archive.
Above & next drops have high probability of SHUTTING DOWN
 /pol/. 
It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure.
STAY ALERT in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. 
REPEAT.
STAY ALERT in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More FALSE FLAGS imminent. 
Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.
-------------
https://t.me/Tironianae

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 4:39 pm

https://www.cf.org/news/iran-shuts-nuclear-facilities-over-revenge-fear/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 am

Hold on Patriots things are about to get spicy 
Earthquakes
Fires
Trump not debating
Elon turning 
New covid strain and mask mandates returning 
NCSWIC

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next