Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 3:31 pm

FOX News Sunday

Israel announced major ground troop withdrawal from Southern Gaza
-------------------

WATCH: Pentagon Dodges Question About Why No One Fired for Afghanistan Drone Strike 

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/04/05/watch-pentagon-dodges-question-about-why-no-one-fired-for-afghanistan-drone-strike/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 3:38 pm

WARNING –  GREAT EARTHQUAKE POTENTIAL

A near convergence of four planetary conjunctions from 9 to 11 April can trigger large seismic activity from approximately 11 to 13 April. - YouTube Video (https://youtu.be/whnTpV0_lC4?si=O44QP01wNUdJTM0w) 

Keep always informed
Subscribe to @Intelsky 

YouTube (https://youtu.be/whnTpV0_lC4?si=O44QP01wNUdJTM0w)
WARNING: GREAT EARTHQUAKE POTENTIAL | Planetary & Seismic Update 7 April 2024
A near convergence of four planetary conjunctions from 9 to 11 April can trigger large seismic activity

6 minutes

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 3:40 pm

:zap::fire: URGENT – A fire broke out in two hangars in the Krasnodar region, Russia - the fire covered 1,800 square meters.

The incident occurred in the village of Industrialny. The hangars contain allegedly materials for making shoes.

Employees of the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations are working on the spot. 

Keep always informed  Subscribe to @Intelsky 

(at least it's not the Ministry of Silly Walks   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 1f604 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 3:42 pm

SAN FRANCISCO IS THE SODOM AND GOMORRAH OF OUR TIMES. IN FACT ALL OF CALIFORNICATION NEEDS TO BE CLEANSED. IF ITS TRUE THAT MAY 3 BRINGS DEMOLITION, THEN MAY 4, ACCORDING TO ALICE IN WONDERLAND, BRINGS DISCOVERY. FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD TO TUNNELS OF SIN. NCSWC!!!! :point_down_tone1:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 3:53 pm

Col. MacGregor   4 days ago    

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:13 am

BREAKING: :flag_il:The IDF has fully withdrawn from Khan Younis and the rest of southern Gaza. No Israeli forces remain in Gaza, except in Gaza City and its outskirts
@Megatron_ron
------------------

BREAKING: 

:flag_ye::flag_ir:We have 400,000 fighters at your disposal - the Houthis 

The Yemenis have informed Iran that if there is a regional war, more than 400,000 fighters are ready to completely blockade the Red Sea and target US bases in Africa and the Middle East

The Yemenis have recruited 200,000 new fighters since the beginning of the conflict

Via @IranObserver0
--------------------------

:flag_il:Israeli Defense Minister: 

"Hamas is no longer a military organization in Gaza as a result of our intensive operations"

This is how the defeat in Gaza is now justified, which Netanyahu himself admitted a few days ago that if Israel withdraws, it loses the war.  

Israel lost the war in Gaza, despite destroying it completely and massacring over 13,000 children.  

Hamas still holds Gaza, and Netanyahu's political goals have also not been achieved.  

Huge losses in military personnel and military equipment, the northern part of the country was evacuated, the economy was crippled.  

The myth of Israel's invincible army has been completely shattered.  

And all this is just getting started, Hezbollah is barely scratched.  Iran is moving to take the initiative.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:18 am

BREAKING: 

:flag_ir::flag_um: This explains why today Israel announced a complete withdrawal from Gaza.

Iran has reportedly communicated to the United States through the Sultanate of Oman, that the Islamic Republic intends to directly strike Israel, unless the U.S. guarantees an immediate permanent ceasefire in Gaza & no Israeli ground invasion of Rafah – Exclusive sources to Jadeh Iran

So basically Iran has given the U.S. a choice: You can avoid a direct attack on Israel, by signing a permanent ceasefire in Gaza & an official guarantee of no Rafah operation.

@Middle_East_Spectator
------------------------------

The Jerusalem Post confirms the story https://m.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-795866

The Jerusalem Post | JPost.com (https://m.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-795866)
Iran offers not to attack Israel if Gaza ceasefire reached - report

The report comes as negotiations for a ceasefire and hostage release deal resume between Israel and Hamas 
------------------------------

BREAKING: 

:flag_il::flag_ps:Head of the Egyptian Information Service Diaa Rashwan: 

"Gaza truce agreement is about to be signed."
@Megatron_ron
----------------------------

BREAKING:

:flag_il: A large number of Israeli soldiers and heavy weapons are moving towards northern Israel

Today, the Israel Defense Forces announced they're starting a big exercise in the Western Galilee area and the northwest coast of Israel to get ready for fighting on many fronts, including South Lebanon. 

The exercise will involve soldiers and equipment from different parts of the IDF, like the Northern Command and Air Force, along with other groups like the police and fire services. 

People can expect to see lots of military activity, including naval ships, planes, and big vehicles. 

This morning, there was a noticeable movement of Israeli soldiers and heavy weapons in northern Israel near Haifa and in the Upper Galilee region.
t.me/megatron_ron
-------------

:flag_il: Israeli Minister of Justice, Itamar Ben Gvir: 

'If Netanyahu ends the war without an extensive attack on Rafah to defeat Hamas, he does not have a mandate to continue serving as Prime Minister'
@Megatron_ron

:flag_lb: The leader of Hezbollah, Nasrallah is giving a speech right now: 

'General Zahedi and his comrades were killed in the most important and central battle in the world.  

The holy battle against the Zionist enemy'

'Based on international law, the Israeli attack took place on Iranian territory, because the embassy is considered Iranian land'

"The Israelis miscalculated, they attacked Iran directly, which resulted in Imam Khamenei being clear that the response will come, and the punishment will definitely take place"

"The whole world, including America and Israel, knows that Iran will respond, and retaliation is Iran's inherent right"
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:18 am

BREAKING: 

:flag_us::flag_cn:Janet Yellen, United States Secretary of the Treasury:

"Cheap Chinese goods threaten American and other foreign companies"

"Now, we're seeing an increase in business investment in a number of new industries targeted by the PRC's industrial policy, and that includes electric vehicles, lithium-ion batteries, and solar. China is now simply too large for the rest of the  world to absorb this enormous capacity.

Actions taken by the PRC today can shift world prices.  And when the global market is flooded by artificially cheap Chinese products, the viability of American and other foreign firms is put into question."

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:20 am

“ISIS-K could slip through US border and carry out Moscow-style attack, US official warns”

When will Joe Biden take the border crisis seriously?

https://t.co/RvZ9pJitBq

President Trump: On Day One we'll begin the largest domestic deportation operation in the history of our country. And if other countries say they won't take them back, I will say, yeah, here they come, hold to your britches!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 10:21 am

NASA rockets will be fired to the eclipse from the swamp, Washington D.C.

This is all a major satanic ritual.

@ShadowofEzra

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 11:08 am

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

All Red Lines Crossed! :bangbang:

https://qalerts.app/?q=Red+line
-----
BREAKING 

Iran's foreign minister says that we have communicated to the US, through appropriate diplomatic means, that it is responsible for fully supporting Israel, and we have also informed all countries that Israel has 
crossed all red lines and that punishment is certain.

https://x.com/iranobserver0/status/1777343485273596225?s=46
-------------

:flag_il: Israelis now calling the US as a "betrayer" & a back stabbing country & not an ally.

-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 1:42 pm

REMEMBER !  

You can trace the creation, funding, organization, and implementation of virtually every single: 

1. War 
2. Problem / Hardship
3. Debt
4. Terrorist attack 
5. Illegal immigration 
6. Economic Inflation
7. Economic Depression
8. Assassination
9. False Flag
10. Fake News Psyop
11. Drug / Human Trafficking 

Back to :flag_il: in some way, shape, or form. 

That’s not an opinion. 

Israel “the country” is NOT Israel “the nation and bloodline descendants of the man named Israel”. 

Israelite =/= Israeli 

You’re being duped.
Stop falling for it. 
Come out of the brainwashing. 
See it EVERYWHERE. In PLAIN sight.

https://t.me/PATRIOT_DEBS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 1:54 pm

OH SHOOT
---------------

:flag_ir::flag_um:Iranian Foreign Minister: 

"The United States gave the green light to Israel to launch an attack on the Iranian consulate in Damascus, and it must bear full responsibility"
@Megatron_ron
----------------------

BREAKING: :flag_ir: Iran's foreign minister says 'the coming days will be difficult days for Israel, and that he says it loudly from Damascus.'
-----------------------

:flag_il: Today, Benjamin Netanyahu, said in a video that Israeli troops will start a ground operation in Rafah, a city in southern Gaza, on a specific date. 
----------------------

BREAKING: Newly obtained email reveals that the EPA could have invoked section 1881A of the Social Security Act in East Palestine, Ohio and given residents access to lifelong health care, but failed to do so, stating “best not to get into this”.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 1:54 pm

Major attack from Russia is coming.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 4:52 pm

BREAKING: 

:flag_um::flag_ir: The US has denied reports of a permanent ceasefire in Gaza in exchange for Iran not targeting Israel, which means that Iranian retaliation against Israel is now inevitable.

The talks in Cairo between Israel and Hamas collapsed despite strong pressure from the US.  

Netanyahu announced an invasion of the Rafah refugee camp in Gaza, where 1.5 million Palestinian refugees are housed.  

Iran's foreign minister announced today from Damascus that there will be a response to Israel for the embassy attack.

The leader of Hezbollah also announced in his speech today that there will be an Iranian response with certainty.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 10:23 am

BREAKING: Russia opened a probe into “financing terrorism” implicating Western countries, saying funds received by US firms in Ukraine — including a company that employed Joe Biden’s son Hunter — were used for “terrorism acts” in Russia.
@GeneralMCNews
------------------

BREAKING: United States government says there is no evidence that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza.
@GeneralMCNews
-----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 1:05 pm

:nine:TUESDAY  RAMADAN Ends, EID Al Fitr Begins for 2 days at the sighting of the Crescent Moon.
9th to 11th.
===================

Did you know that :

when the WHO declares a pandemic, the laws of all the nations are nullified, and the entire world is submitted to the so-called ‘constitution’ of the WHO?

WHO can at any time declare a pandemic, based on any fraudulent diagnostic tool?

WHO declared the current pandemic based on the severely flawed PCR test, which produces up to 94% false positives?

all the nations of the world are now bound to unquestioning submission to whatever guidelines the WHO issues?

WHO is owned and controlled by private individuals who are not democratically elected by anyone?

this makes the WHO effectively a private entity that rules the entire world - outside any form of democracy?

the entire health system of our world is owned by financial oligarchs who use it to dominate all of humanity? 

https://t.me/MrPool_Q  ( Mr. Pool ) (https://t.me/+lQ-jecxkp8MyM2Rk) ❌

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 1:17 pm

RUSSIA

Arrival at the weapons storage base in Akhtyrka (Sumy region). There were 32 towed D-20 howitzers in the parking lot. It looks epic, but it’s strange that they only got to them in 2024. The howitzers themselves most likely needed restoration.
In any case, most of them have now been destroyed. From the point of view of destroying towed artillery, this is by far the most epic strike of the entire war.
-----------

:flag_ru::flag_ua: The Russian Armed Forces liberated the village of Pervomaiskoye and hung the Russian flag there.
It was a difficult battle and it ended in our victory.
--------------

:flag_ru::flag_ua::flag_um:  Russian foreign intelligence (SVR) reports that the United States is resorting to increasingly desperate methods in its attempts to turn the tide in the Ukrainian theater of operations, filling the ranks of the demoralized Ukrainian Armed Forces with a multinational rabble with a penchant for armed violence. According to information received by the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, for these purposes, American PMCs under the leadership of the Drug Enforcement Administration and the US FBI began to recruit representatives of Mexican and Colombian drug cartels serving sentences in American prisons to participate in the Ukrainian conflict on the side of the degrading Kiev regime.

The first batch of thugs is planned to be sent to the combat zone in the summer of this year. The gang will consist of several hundred Mexicans and Colombians. If they agree to the “business trip,” they are promised a complete amnesty in the expectation that they will never return back. If the pilot project to replenish the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with Latin American criminals is successful, then the program for recruiting flayers will be continued and even expanded to include criminals from other countries with a difficult crime situation.

At the same time, the recruitment of foreign criminal elements into the ranks of the Ukrainian army is not without problems. Negotiations with drug lords are difficult, without whose blessing not a single bandit would dare to cooperate with the American authorities, fearing for the lives of themselves and their loved ones. Gang leaders are trying to sell their thugs at a higher price, jeopardizing the fulfillment of the American plan.

Of course, the prospect of another influx of foreign “soldiers of fortune” from among serial killers, drug addicts and rapists to the long-suffering lands of the Russian World is alarming. However, the American plans to gain a tactical advantage on the battlefield in this way are doomed to failure. The Biden administration is actually admitting its impotence and once again demonstrating the inconsistency of the kiev regime it feeds.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 9:42 pm

from Doug Hagmann

His daughter, like his young son Joe Hagmann back in 2019, has been found dead.  

Investigation in progress 

Please keep his family in your prayers everyone

https://rumble.com/v4og43b-doug-announcement.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 9:43 am

Hunter Biden funded the terrorist attack in Russia.

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1777724104906273276?t=LjWoxHWQF5AEsHMZ0kj6Uw&s=19

@MasterCMiller
----------------------

CERN scientist has been taken out by White Hats.
Shadow of Ezra (@ShadowofEzra) on X

Peter Higgs has passed away. Higgs postulated the existence of the eponymous Higgs boson in 1964. 

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1778034506823241903?t=PH0nXtewQ03xcgpvErdUlw&s=19

@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 9:48 am

Julian Assange said the CIA was responsible for paving the way for ISIS as he released more than half a million formerly confidential US diplomatic cables dating back to 1979.

Assange also said a decision by the CIA, together with Saudi Arabia, to plough billions of dollars into arming the Mujahideen fighters in Afghanistan to tackle the Soviet Union, had led to the creation of terror group al-Qaeda.

This is why they hate Julian Assange.

Join: The Truth of America (https://t.me/+rPxzi-CDYC83MDc0) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 9:53 am

NEW: “If nothing changes with the level of migration and we get the 118-120 degree days down there, we’re likely going to see unprecedented amounts of death in the desert—At some point, something has to give…” USBP Chief TCA explains that their sector which has been the busiest for migrant encounters is unforgiving when it comes to the journey—Telling me that either their ability to rescue or their ability to perform law enforcement duties could take a hit if we continue on the track we are one.

In 2022—CBP documented more than 171 deaths across the southern border.

Ali Bradley (https://twitter.com/i/status/1777754446258180124)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 10:02 am

Right Don Junior has just posted President Trump in a SANTA looking suit  - Could be #BRICS too :flag_br::flag_ru::flag_in::flag_cn::flag_za: - Same deal as below Think Currency. What happens when King  falls? Currency Changes. So did POTUS just confirm to you INDUS? :fire::fire::fire:
It lines up with SANTA HAMMER drop.
Wiill SESSIONS drop the HAMMER?
SESSIONS Cyber Task Force.

SOCIAL MEDIA KILL/BLACKOUTS
We know this is what happens when they announce KINGS Death.
HAMMER
Back Up All Your Data.
It wont come back.

Fire up those Memes!
Please stand by.
ON THE CLOCK
Ready to play? 
MOAB incoming.

answer the questions
build the big picture
break it back down
make MEMES for the normies to calm & educate

so we'll be ready for the Storm

Taking out all exchanges at once was our msg.

Silver Hammer for the Pope

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 10:05 am

GOOD NEWS – The UK, US, Jordan, Egypt, Germany, France, the Netherlands and Indonesia today took part in the largest humanitarian aid drop to residents of the Gaza Strip since the war had begun - how barbaric the West is acting 

Keep always informed  Subscribe to @Intelsky

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 10:17 am

https://nypost.com/2024/04/10/us-news/biden-administration-imposes-first-ever-national-drinking-water-limits-on-toxic-pfas/

Biden administration imposes first-ever national drinking water limits on toxic PFAS
The Biden administration on Wednesday finalized strict limits on certain so-called “forever chemicals” in drinking water 
-------------

Has to share this again because it need some additional context. Much of which we've discussed here many times.

PFAS. Seriously, [they]'re worried about PFAS? PFAS is a native part of every single plastic bottle you buy water in. Its pure poison. 

What [they]'re not addressing are the REAL dangers of ALL of our drinking water, fluoride, and atrazine. Fluoride is PROVEN to cause not only autism, but also dementia and alzheimers. 

And atrazine. That's a doozy, atrazine. Proven to convert fully functional sperm producing male frogs into fully functional, egg producing females. 

Ever wonder why this world has such a problem today with gender confused morons? Just add a total indoctrination masquerading as education and the filthy #Mockingbird brainwashing so that some are so afraid to speak out about this demonic attempt to normalize the utterly abnormal.   This is where we are, Patriots. Add all the other insanity around us....the question is, WTF are we waiting on?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 10:45 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-13292789/ISIS-foreign-terror-groups-renewing-calls-attack-America.html

ISIS and foreign terror groups are renewing calls to attack America

+12

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-13292789/ISIS-foreign-terror-groups-renewing-calls-attack-America.html

Wray was speaking at the American Bar Association luncheon when he made the warning while adding that...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 3:34 pm

Have fun with this one...
-

Suddenly Biden publicly wants to drop the charges against Assange.
-
Wonder what motivated that change.

Wink 
-E
-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 7:55 pm

BREAKING, INSIDE THE FEDERAL RESERVE: Hidden Camera captures Principal Economist Federal Reserve talking about Jerome Powell’s legacy as “somebody who held the line against like, Trump.” The influential agency responsible for maintaining a stable monetary system appears to not just be establishing interest rates, but to be setting policies for desired social outcomes.

“Under Powell, the Fed has changed to think about equity issues, like racial issues, think about wealth inequality as part of the mandate, as part of the things we are following. Think about climate change.” Aurel Hizmo, Principal Economist at the Federal Reserve, who prior to working at the Fed was an Assistant Professor NYU Stern and received his PhD in Economics from Duke University, helps write speeches for Federal Reserve Board Chair Jerome Powell for the Federal Open Market Committee.

Hizmo says “Trump is just a crazy person” and conservatives are “dumb” as he describes to OMG’s American Swiper Citizen Journalist a politicized Federal Reserve Board where Powell has promoted ESG issues like climate change and “wants to be remembered in history” “as a savior.” But shhh…don’t tell anyone because Hizmo says: “I’m just really worried that I’m saying stuff that’s classified…It’s all classified.”

@okeefemediagroup

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 9:43 am

Russian MoD opened a criminal probe into senior US and NATO officials who are allegedly “financing terrorism”.

They claim that Hunter Biden’s “Burisma Holdings, operating in Ukraine” received millions in funding to carry out terror attacks in Russia.

Essentially, Russian MIL are accusing the Biden regime (Deep State) of using non-government organizations to launder US funding to pay for terrorist attacks, including the horrific Crocus City Hall attack that claimed 143 innocent lives. The same method they use to fund all their other offshore criminality.

Regardless of who you believe is responsible, tensions have never been higher, and the US and Russia seem to be on a collision course for direct kinetic warfare and thus full-scale WW3.

Join: The Truth of America (https://t.me/+rPxzi-CDYC83MDc0) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 12:17 pm

BREAKING: Trump condemns Speaker Mike Johnson's effort to reauthorize the deep state to spy on Americans without a warrant.
@GeneralMCNews
--------------------------

BREAKING: House has blocked FISA reauthorization bill, that would have extended Section 702 for 5 years.
------------------

BREAKING: U.S. government is considering dropping their prosecution of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the White House.
------------------------

: Ron DeSantis signs new laws targeting child s-xual abusers and increasing penalties for exploitation. 
"In Florida, we are gonna crack down on the grooming of these minors."
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 12:22 pm

BREAKING: Iran has told the White House that if the US defends Israel against its forthcoming retaliation for the Damascus strike, it will consider the US a viable target as well.
@GeneralMCNews
-----------------------

BREAKING: Iran postpones plan to attack Israel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 1:01 pm

I have to find it somewhere else to post it, but I've seen it.
------------------

This is the official document submitted to the Israeli police to allow the introduction of an altar and knives to slaughter red cows in Al-Aqsa Mosque on April 22, 2024.

@ShadowofEzra
------------------------

Me: from what I've heard, the sacrifice is supposed to take place on the Mount
of Olives OVERLOOKING the 'temple Mount'.

ALSO, a week ago the heifers that were in Israel were not the right age (3 yrs old)
for another 8 months.  
But they may have gotten a 2nd shipment in from Texas.

So I don't know about this.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 1:55 pm

One of Ukraine's largest power stations with 1.8 TW output is gone.  
Ukraine has almost no coal stations left.  

The targeting of oil depots in Russia with NATO drones is hitting their heads. Russia is retaliating even more fiercely
Ukraine will be left without electricity.
@Megatron_ron
===============

Destruction in Beit Hanoun in the northern Gaza Strip.

Random bombing, without any precision and target selection.  

This is what Kiev would look like if Russia started to wage war in the same way.
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 5:23 pm

Something WOW for everyone tonite: https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t26525p750-q-drops-and-deltas-plus-pdf#151756

And if any of them start to hurt your brain as it gets pushed up against the skull, it's ok.
Don't rush to shrink the thought back down to what you already know.  I mean, where's the fun in that?   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 1f604  Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 1f606
We are the FREE thinkers!  Going where most dare not!   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 1f44a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 2:49 pm

The White House intervened in the House, flipping votes through direct phone calls, aiming to defeat an amendment that required the government get a warrant before searching Americans' communications. Biden defeated the warrant requirement ???????? ???? ???????????????????????? ????????????????. 212-212.

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1778832136826491204?t=XwTDhOsNC7wn2k-RdAFhrA&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 2:59 pm

Ukraine’s defeat in its war (https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/02/18/ukraine-loses-city-of-avdiivka-russias-biggest-victory-since-failed-counteroffensive/) with Russia was inevitable and could be imminent, according to some so-called experts. Russia is making significant progress while Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky (https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/04/11/zelensky-appears-to-reject-alleged-trump-peace-plan/)‘s (https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/04/11/zelensky-appears-to-reject-alleged-trump-peace-plan/) forces are “having to ration their bullets and supplies,” according to former U.S. Representative and Bush-Obama era ambassador Mark Green.

Former ambassador and Navy Secretary Kenneth Braithwaite said (https://www.foxnews.com/world/zelenskyy-blasts-allies-turn-blind-eye-ukraine-struggles-ammunition-dwindles-russia-advances), (https://www.foxnews.com/world/zelenskyy-blasts-allies-turn-blind-eye-ukraine-struggles-ammunition-dwindles-russia-advances) “Ukraine could be quickly overwhelmed by both men and arms by odds as great as 10 to 1 within weeks without additional U.S. assistance.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/04/12/the-writing-is-on-the-wall-top-globalists-say-ukraine-may-have-just-weeks-left/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:11 pm

TYRANNY: House PASSES Bill to Renew FISA Warrantless Spy Program by 273-147 Vote – 126 Republicans Vote YES to Snoop on Americans Without Meaningful Limits

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/tyranny-house-passes-bill-renew-fisa-warrantless-spy/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tyranny-house-passes-bill-renew-fisa-warrantless-spy

TYRANNY: House PASSES Bill to Renew FISA Warrantless Spy Program by 273-147 Vote - 126 Republicans Vote YES to Snoop on Americans Without Meaningful Limits | The Gateway Pundit | by Cullen Linebarger
The House of Representatives on Friday passed legislation to continue their FISA warrantless spying 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:16 pm

Feds Throw Woman IN JAIL for EXPOSING Ashley Biden 'Showers with Dad' Diary | Joe Should Be in JAIL!
https://youtu.be/tyhk15dwH7I

Feds Throw Woman IN JAIL for EXPOSING Ashley Biden 'Showers with Dad' Diary | Joe Should Be in JAIL!
The woman who exposed the potential crimes in the diary is JAILED but the actual crimes aren't investigated?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:17 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/how-trump-could-beat-deep-state

How Trump Could Beat The Deep State
The Plum Book is like a secret guide to understanding the deep state and putting your own people in place to control it...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:35 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 7a38e8f91c7c321bSGAnon
@RealSGAnon

The More You Know:
Donald Trump’s attorney, Alina Habba, is the daughter of the Chancellor for the US branch of the Knights of Malta, a secretive militant arm of the Catholic Church which participated in the crusades, and helped expand the military-enforcement ability of the Vatican cabal for over 700 years.
Other prominent US Knights of Malta members include:
Erik Prince
Leonard Leo
Rupert Murdoch
Phyllis Schlafly (Close associate of Gen Mike Flynn’s mother, Helen)
William Casey (Reagan CIA Director & founder of the Manhattan Institute)
Additionally, multiple mass murderers have signaled to the Knights of Malta in manifestos, like the Christchurch killer Brenton Tarrant including inscriptions to the Knights of Malta on his shotgun.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 6b06a43d433eeb57
Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 202bd9555e84feff

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:42 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 7a38e8f91c7c321bSGAnon
@RealSGAnon

ICYMI:
Today, a court in Vietnam sentenced real estate tycoon Truong My Lan to death over her role in a $44 billion financial fraud case, the country’s “biggest on record”, state media reported.
Lan and accomplices siphoned off more than 300 trillion Vietnamese Dong from Saigon Joint Stock Commercial Bank (SCB), which she controlled through dozens of proxies, in a multi-year long defrauding scheme.
“From 2018 through October 2022, when the Vietnamese government bailed out SCB after a run on its deposits, Lan misappropriated large sums by arranging unlawful loans to shell companies she was associated with”, investigators said.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 B9c6a58b3891e2ef

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:43 pm

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Patriots,
Over the last week+ I have experienced a series of significant cyber breaches involving my equipment directly, originating from known and unknown sources, including a certain 3-Letter US government agency; these breaches have highlighted still-open vulnerabilities in my cybersecurity arrangement.
As such, I have been forced to take extraordinary steps to secure my software and hardware setup; by doing so, I will be without my standard accoutrement/technology layout for an indeterminate amount of time over the next 7-10 days.
File 74 will drop once I have resolved these vulnerabilities, and will include another dump of two whistleblower documents passed to me through anonymous email channels, which confirm Live-Action US Mil Exercises happening quietly, and domestically, in the USA.
Stay safe Patriots.
Today will be a quiet day on social media for me, and I look forward to ‘seeing’ each of you again on-air, soon.
~SG

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:47 pm

SGAnon
@RealSGAnon

ProduceMaxx is an FDA-approved sterilizing agent found in major US grocery and department stores. It is used in the washing/crisping processes with fresh fruits and vegetables, as a soaking solution for fresh-cut produce before packaging/sealing, and is also sprayed (misted) on displayed produce inventory in refrigeration areas to preserve color and freshness.
ProduceMaxx lists hypochlorous acid as 0.45% of its overall ingredient makeup, and as the product’s active ingredient, w/ an allowance of up to 6000ppm(0.6%) of free-available chlorine in the composition of the acid itself.
Interestingly, research conducted by the Christchurch School of Medicine, NZ in 2000 concluded hypochlorous acid was actually harmful to mammalian cells, as it accelerated the oxidation and inflammation processes within the cells. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/113273
Oxidation = aging.
Inflammation leads to greater oxidation, as the body’s pH balance becomes more acidic as a whole.
“For our health”
Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 D2408692e866e6f1

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 08037196ce03c1b4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:47 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 6379e81294ab7fd8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:49 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 Ae2e4bc24b600605

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 4:01 am

:flag_tr::flag_um: So Turkey also banned the US from using Turkish territory to attack Iran.  

The USA remains to operate only from Jordan, which is a totally Zionist project.  

Illegal US bases in Syria and Iraq are very vulnerable due to logistics and do not pose any particular threat to Iran.  

Israel and Jordan are the only remaining territories where the US actually holds land in the Middle East.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 10:06 am

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1778952050782384329?t=A5u-fDdcgWz03IdgzvY9Qw&s=19

Controlled conservative Zionists exposed by name.

The recent increased incidents of violence are traps prepared by the Zionists for Christians and Muslims to fight each other.

(I'm blocked from X this morning. Can't pull up the post)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 10:07 am

Iran raids and successfully seizes Israeli-linked container ship.

Children being trafficked.
-------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next