Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 12:30 pm

BRICS posted @ 11:08 am est. 
4/20/24

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

"Operation Sandman" is allegedly a collaboration of 100+ nations in agreement to simultaneously sell off their US Treasury holdings. It will be sent back to the US to collapse the US Dollar.

Added Mr Pool’s & VK posts:bangbang:

https://x.com/bricsinfo/status/1781701467126059224?s=46

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 12:30 pm

11:27 am est. 4/20/24

BRICS To Replace US Dollar With Cryptocurrency for Trade

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

https://x.com/bricsinfo/status/1781706152595562881?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 12:37 pm

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

A WEEK TO REMEMBER:interrobang::interrobang::interrobang:

THE EVENTS IN HISTORY THIS WEEK ARE UNREAL:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

COLUMBINE SHOOTING
BOSTON MARATHON TERRORIST ATTACK
OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING
TITANIC SINKING
DEEPWATER HORIZON OIL SPILL BP OIL
SAN FRANCISCO EARTHQUAKE
NOTRA DAM FIRE
FDR TAKES US OFF GOLD STANDARD
AMERICAN REVOLUTION BEGINS
SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD
BAY OF PIGS
JOHNSON SPACE CENTER SHOOTING
ALLISON MACK ARRESTED FOR NXVIM
DEREK CHAUVIN CONVICTED > GEROGE FLOYD
PRINCE CHARLES SUCCEEDS QUEEN ELIZABETH II
FUNERAL OF APRINCE PHILLIP
CHARLES MANSON SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON
JIMMY CARTER ATTACKED BY A RABBIT > FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT
SIRHAN IS CONVICTED OF ASSASSINATED ROBERT F KENNEDY 
RODNEY KING RIOTS
POPE BENEDICT XVI INAUGURATED
GAME OF THRONES RELEASED
DEATH OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN
DEATH OF JP MORGAN
DEATH OF JOHN JACOB ASTOR
DEATH OF RICHARD NIXON
DEATH OF BENJAMIN FRANKLIN 
DEATH OF ALBERT EINSTEIN 
BIRTHDAY OF ADOLF HITLER
DEATH OF BARBRA BUSH CRAWLEY 
DEATH OF GEORGE CLINTON:eyes:
DEATH OF AVICII DJ WAKE ME UP
BIRTHDAY OF NAPOLEON III
DEATH OF DICK CLARK (Symbolic OF OUR NEW YEARS)
DEATH OF CHARLES DARWIN
BIRTHDAY OF @RealJamesWoods (SYMBOLIC OF WHITE HOUSE DOWN)
BIRTHDAY OF LEONARDO DI VINCI 
RAY KROC FOUNDS MCDONALDS (JOHN WAYNE GACY)
GENERAL ELECTRIC IS FOUNDED (BLACKOUT NECESSARY)

WOW SAFE TO SAY A WEEK TO REMEMBER IS A COMBINATION OF BOTH PAST & PRESENT. SAFE TO SAY WE WILL BE ADDING GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE OR POSSIBLY MULTIPLE "EVENTS" TO THIS LIST BEFORE MONDAY MORNING.

FUTURE PROVES PAST

A WEEK TO REMEMBER

BLACKOUT NECESSARY :point_up_2::point_up_2: GE FOUNDED:point_up_2::point_up_2:

FROM DARK :new_moon: TO LIGHT :full_moon:

SusieQ add - When Is Passover 2024?

Passover 2024 begins on April 22, 2024, and ends on April 30, 2024. The date of Passover changes each year because the date is set not by the Gregorian calendar (https://www.history.com/news/6-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-gregorian-calendar),  but by the lunar-based Hebrew calendar. 
It always occurs during the Hebrew month of Nisan.

https://x.com/tradergirlq/status/1781715279464091734?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 12:40 pm

Passover 

When Is Passover 2024?
Passover 2024 begins on April 22, 2024, and ends on April 30, 2024. The date of Passover changes each year because the date is set not by the Gregorian calendar, but by the lunar-based Hebrew calendar. It always occurs during the Hebrew month of Nisan.

God then told Moses that, as proof of God’s power, the Egyptians would suffer a series of plagues until Pharaoh agreed to let the Jews go:
1Turning the water of the Nile to blood
2Frogs
3Lice
4Wild beasts
5Cattle disease
6Boils
7Hail
8Locusts
9Darkness
10Slaying of the Egyptian firstborn
During the last plague, God killed the firstborn of each Egyptian family, but “passed over” (thus “Passover”) the houses of the Israelites (who had marked their doors with lamb’s blood), leaving their children unharmed. With this plague Pharaoh finally relented, and let the Israelites go. They hurriedly packed and left Egypt, without enough time for their bread to rise (hence the holiday’s prohibition on eating leavened, or risen, grain products, and the custom of eating matzah).

https://reformjudaism.org/jewish-holidays/passover/passover-history

https://www.history.com/topics/holidays/passover

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 12:41 pm

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

April 23, 2024 ~ Full Pink Moon 

In April, Moon names reference spring abound! 
Breaking Ice Moon (Algonquin) and Moon When the Streams Are Again Navigable (Dakota) reference the melting ice and increased mobility of the early spring season. 

Budding Moon of Plants and Shrubs (Tlingit) and Moon of the Red Grass Appearing (Oglala) speak to the plant growth that will soon kick into high gear.
Other names refer to the reappearance of certain animals, including Moon When the Ducks Come Back (Lakota), Moon When the Geese Lay Eggs(Dakota), and Frog Moon (Cree). 
Along the same vein, Sucker Moon(Anishinaabe) notes the time to harvest sucker fish, which return to streams or lake shallows to spawn. According to legend, now is the time when this fish comes back from the spirit world to purify bodies of water and the creatures living in them. 

April Moon Facts and Folklore
A full Moon in April brings frost. If the full Moon rises pale, expect rain.
 • On April 20, 1972, the lunar module of Apollo XVIlanded on the moon with astronauts John Young and Charles Duke aboard. Thomas Mattingly remained in orbit around the moon aboard the command module. 
 • One day later, on April 21, 1972, Apollo XVIastronauts John Young and Charles Duke drove an electric car on the surface of the moon. It’s still up there, along with some expensive tools and some film that they forgot.
 • According to folklore, the period from the full Moon through the last quarter of the Moon is the best time for killing weeds, thinning, pruning, mowing, cutting timber, and planting below-ground crops. Read more about Gardening by the Moon. (https://www.almanac.com/content/planting-by-the-moon)

https://x.com/kimrunner/status/1781730416648495450?s=46

https://www.almanac.com/content/full-moon-april

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 12:44 pm

JUST IN: U.S. House votes in favor of bill to effectively ban TikTok in the United States. 

The legislation includes a number of bills that had already garnered support from the House Foreign Affairs Committee, including a crackdown on TikTok.

Details: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2973092/house-passes-revised-tiktok-ban-national-security-bill/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 1:04 pm

Today's attack on the base in Iraq by the US and Israel is to "save face" after the debacle two days ago of the Israeli attempt to attack Iran.  The US has officially denied being behind this attack, but officially everyone knows it's a lie.

Satellite images show no damage in places where some pro-Israel accounts claimed targets were hit.  This has also been acknowledged by some mainstream media such as CNN and the Guardian.
@Megatron_ron
------

The Iranian president laughs at Israel after today's "attack"

"We are fighting a war of wills, and Iran has won and will continue to achieve victories.  'The True Promise' reflected our strength, the iron will of our people, and our unity.

All segments of the people and all political trends agree that Operation 'True Promise' has strengthened the strength and ability of the Islamic Republic."
@Megatron_ron
------------------------

BREAKING: 

:flag_ir::flag_fr: A man wearing a bomb vest has barricaded himself in the Iranian embassy in Paris, and is threatening to blow himself up

French police have set up a security perimeter around the embassy, and the counter terrorist police have now arrested the man who threatened to blow up the embassy

Oh come on Israel...
------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 1:07 pm

NEW: :flag_um::flag_ir: US REPORTEDLY BUILT MISSILES THAT CAN RUIN IRAN'S NUCLEAR FACILITIES - Daily Mail

The United States Air Force has secretly been developing missiles that have the capability to wreck the electronics of Iranian nuclear facilities using high-power microwaves, Daily Mail reported.

This missiles, which were built as a part of the Counter-Electronics High Power Microwave Advanced Missile Project (CHAMP), can carry out their tasks without causing any casualties.  The weapon was first tested back in 2012.

According to the Daily Mail, the US has been installing them in numerous locations around the world.
t.me/megatron_ron
----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 1:07 pm

:flag_ua::flag_il: Zelensky decided that if he is closer to the Jewish community, then the United States will definitely begin to protect Ukraine, like Israel

Yes because the USA is controlled by Jewish billionaires.  

Anyways, the difference is that the US wants to protect Israel, but only wants to use Ukraine in the war against Russia as expendable material.  

These are two big differences that Zelensky still cannot understand.

Ukraine does not serve to be "protected" but serves to weaken Russia.  And it has been publicly stated by many European and US politicians.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 1:09 pm

BREAKING: 

The US Senate will vote today on an aid package for Ukraine.  

The US House started consideration of four bills, one of which includes aid to Ukraine.  

If passed, Senate majority leader Schumer said that the US Senate will likely pass the aid packages this weekend.  

Marjorie Taylor said "The most important thing we can do is funding a useless war instead of securing the border and reducing inflation. 

Ukraine is not even a member of NATO. 

We shouldn't be sending money to foreign countries to kill foreign people. Peace is what we  need."
@Megatron_ron
-------------------------

BREAKING:  The US Senate voted YES and decided to send $61 billion in aid to Ukraine
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 1:10 pm

:flag_ua: Ukraine has so far received over $100 billion officially and who knows how much more unofficially.  

And all at a time when Ukraine had a huge number of active military personnel, larger than that of Russia.  

The result of all this is that Ukraine is facing defeat.  

These $61 billion may take another 4-5 months extra for Ukraine, but their purpose are to help Biden win the election again.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 1:37 pm

there's a Part 2 to the Aid pkg:

JUST IN: :flag_us: US Congress officially passes bill to send $61 billion to Ukraine and $26 billion to Israel. 

Wars, wars everywhere...

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 8:21 pm

Trump avoids media, claiming bad weather despite clear skies as he departs for Iowa  
POTUS evades reporters, citing "the storm" as his reason  A cryptic message only understood by a select few?  
BRING THE STORM!
https://t.me/The17Letter
-------------------

This is fucking pathetic.  
Mike Johnson and his “comrades” waving the Ukraine flag after passing bill (https://t.me/police_frequency/115145).  
Juanita Broaddrick (https://twitter.com/i/status/1781751847092400192)
---------

Chinese government-linked hackers have "burrowed" into U.S. critical infrastructure and is essentially "waiting for the right moment to deal a devastating blow" to the entire country.
https://lawenforcementtoday.com/chia-u-s-infrastructure

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 7:18 am

Nov 20, 2017 7:42:50 PM EST

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: S2g2/YEM No. 150257653 
Good will always defeat evil.
No rigging / blackmail this time.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Q
---------------

BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

No rigging / blackmail this time for #2024Election 

#WizardsAndWarlocks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 7:20 am

DROPPING ONE BY ONE ♟:point_up:

Without the head, they will fall.
It’s all just a chess match, and Biden is the “king” that will fall. We are going to be the ones to knock him down.

Realization is the [KEY FACTOR] that will lead us to the end game. WE’RE CLOSING IN. :stopwatch:

Join & Share
https://t.me/MrPool_Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 1:11 pm

NEW: :flag_um: Congressman Mike Waltz revealed that “The US Air Force pays $90,000 for a package of bushings that normally costs well under $100” yesterday.

It perfectly reflected the situation that Ukriane will actually receive $10 billion from the $61 bilion package, and everything else will be stolen and money laundered.
@Megatron_ron
-----------------

:flag_gb: In 1997, Britain’s economy was larger than China and India combined. 
Today it is smaller than both separately.
@Megatron_ron
----------------

:flag_um:Yesterday, Americans realized once again that they are not voting in elections for change, but for show.  The Republicans again TOGETHER with the Democrats completed the task given by the globalists.  But at least they can still mocking the Chinese for not having elections.
@Megatron_ron
--------------------

:flag_ye::flag_ps: YEMEN: "Our battle will continue until Gaza wins!"
----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 1:15 pm

:flag_ne::flag_um: THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION is “actively suppressing intelligence reports” about the state of U.S. military relations with Niger, according to a new report issued by Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla. U.S. military service members told Gaetz’s office that they can’t get medicine, mail, or other support from the Pentagon.

“The Biden Administration and the State Department are engaged in a massive cover-up,” Gaetz told The Intercept. “They are hiding the true conditions on the ground of U.S. diplomatic relations in Niger and are effectively abandoning our troops in that country with no help in sight.

Full article:
https://theintercept.com/2024/04/18/niger-us-troops-stranded-gaetz-report/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 1:16 pm

:flag_um: Several of the U.S. Navy’s top shipbuilding programs are running one year to three years behind schedule, as the service and the industrial base grapple with workforce and management challenges.

Navy leaders conducted a 45-day review of its shipbuilding portfolio, following news in January that a first-of-class guided-missile frigate was behind schedule due in part to a workforce shortage at Fincantieri’s Marinette Marine shipyard in Wisconsin

Coupled with existing delays to the Virginia-class attack submarine construction line and worries those delays might spill over to the top-priority Columbia-class ballistic missile submarine, Navy Secretary Carlos Del Toro that month ordered an “assessment of national and local causes of shipbuilding challenges, as well as recommended actions for achieving a healthier U.S. shipbuilding industrial base that provides combat capabilities that our warfighters need, on a schedule that is relevant.”

The review’s leaders, Navy acquisition chief Nickolas Guertin and Naval Sea Systems Command head Vice Adm. James Downey, told reporters April 2 the review provided a snapshot of shipbuilding delays and challenges.

Based on current performance, the Navy projects the first Columbia-class SSBN will deliver 12 to 16 months later than its contractual delivery date of October 2027. The submarine is built by General Dynamics’ Electric Boat and HII’s Newport News Shipbuilding.

This is particularly worrisome because the vessel is expected to deploy shortly after its post-delivery testing and training. The Navy is obligated to have 10 SSBNs ready to deploy, lurking beneath the oceans while carrying nuclear missiles. The service is counting on the lead Columbia boat to deliver in 2027 so it can go on its maiden patrol in 2031. With any delays, the Navy will dip below the requirement.

Guertin said the Navy took significant steps prior to the pandemic to reduce risk on this program and accelerate the schedule where possible.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 1:22 pm

Another American mercenary, Ian Burdett, was eliminated in the special Military operation zone.
---------------------
APRIL PALINDROME
For the next 10 days each date reads the same backwards and forwards 
Let’s see what happens :

Started yesterday:

4/20/24
4/21/24
4/22/24
etc.
-----------------

Interesting :bangbang:

This happened on 1/20/21 also:bangbang:

That was the fake Inauguration Day

Mirroring… 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 2:13 pm

URGENT – Ukraine: The port infrastructure of Odesa has been 
hit by 3 Russian cruise missiles.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 11:39 am

Who is Jake Sullivan
video:
https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/status/1781674910085001378?t=SHPZqwGCLMVGALATytNQQw&s=19

"Obama’s Third Eye in the White House is THIS man. 

He’s calling the shots… He is why Iran/Hamas attacked Israel. 

Now he’s panicking."

All along all of you have said Biden is the extension of the Clinton / Bush / Obama administration.

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls
------------------
Anon:  Sullivan was the guy on the Sunday morning shows saying Benghazi happened because of a video.
-------------------

SCROLL DOWN ON ABOVE LINK AND WATCH THESE from Honey Bee!
"We know who they are and what corporate elites support the belligerent government its time #mayday 4/30-5/2/24 no buy no sell no work no school worldwide unity this is just the beginning, blow after blow we will shut them down and end the #NWO #WHO #WEF Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 270a#TRUMP2024Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f1f1-1f1f7 #HOORAH"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 12:12 pm

BREAKING: Tucker Carlson said congressmen were “terrified” that intelligence agencies would frame them with “kiddie p*rn” if they were to oppose reauthorizing Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
@GeneralMCNews
-------------------

BREAKING: Vladimir Putin has been rushed to the Kremlin for a late night emergency meeting.
@GeneralMCNews
--------------

BREAKING: TV tower in Ukraine's Kharkiv collapses after strike.
@GeneralMCNews
----------------------

BREAKING: The Supreme Court has dismissed the Arizona Election Integrity Case without comment.
Kari Lake and Mark Finchem, the plaintiffs, presented expert testimony revealing significant vulnerabilities in the voting machines. 

These vulnerabilities include the storage of master cryptographic keys in plain text within the election database, enabling any actor with system access to manipulate the election results freely.
@GeneralMCNews
---------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 3:06 pm

RED HEIFERS HAVE BEEN SACRIFICED IN ISRAEL IN SECRET.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 am

The Iranian State Media Outlet, Student News Network (SNN) is reporting that Iran is set to receive its First Batch of roughly 24 Su-35 “Flanker-E” Air Superiority Fighters from Russia sometime next Week; with this Delivery marking a Massive Upgrade for the Aging Aircraft Fleet of the Iranian Air Force.

https://t.me/QPatriotsDefcon
----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 11:37 am

NEW Rishi Sunak announces a massive aid package for Ukraine, including 1600 missiles, 400 vehicles and 60 boats worth $500 million
@Megatron_ron
-----------------

Massive amounts of Bradley infantry fighting vehicles are already in Poland.

The Ukrainians will again be pushed into an offensive in which they will probably lose those soldiers they have left.
------------------------
-------------------------
Hezbollah again attacked Israeli cities with drones

Hezbollah has seemingly expanded its range of operations from 10km to 30km inside Israeli territory, after it targeted the cities of Acre / Nahariyya and Safed within the past 48 hours
@Megatron_ron
-----------------------

Abu Obaidah, Hamas spokperson: 

'Iran's response, in its size and nature, established new rules and confused the enemy's calculations, and we welcome this action and we appreciate it to the fullest extent'
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 11:39 am

Ukrainian propagandists have convinced themselves that more US funding is going to save the war, and lead to Russia’s defeat.

In reality, all it will do is extend the suffering, and enrich US weapons contractors.

The Ukrainian People are the biggest losers from this bill, because more money means more of their men and women will be needlessly slaughtered in the meat grinder. The US/NATO know that the first $200 billion didn’t stop Russia, and neither will another $61 billion.

The war is not meant to be won, it’s meant to be continuous. The West are willfully sending the Ukrainian People to their deaths, in exchange for money, knowing full-well that Ukraine have no chance at victory.

This isn’t a war, it’s a racket. The American People pay for it with their labor, and the Ukrainian People pay for it with their lives.

If you have been convinced that funding war around the globe is a good thing, now you know which side you would have been on in 1930’s Germany.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 3:02 pm

BREAKING: :flag_gb::zap:Britain will put defense industry into war mode - Prime Minister Sunak
--------------------

BREAKING: :flag_ua: Ukraine has suspended all consular services for Ukrainians who do not want to die in America's proxy war and have fled abroad.  

The Foreign Minister of Ukraine threatened that Ukrainian men who live outside Ukraine are not exempt from conscription, will be found and "treated correctly".  

All countries in the world should help Ukrainians who do not want to die for American billionaires and accept their old documents.

The same applies to the children of the mayor of Kyiv, Klitschko, who live in Germany.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 3:03 pm

he US has changed its mind and decided not to sanction war criminals in the Israeli army 

Israeli officials reportedly said that due to political pressure from all parties, the U.S. has made the decision not to proceed with sanctions against the Netzah Yehuda Battalion for alleged human rights violations.

This battalion committed some of the most horrific crimes involving children.
@Megatron_ron
---------------------------

:flag_um::flag_il: Nancy Pelosi: Netanyahu should resign, he is responsible

"We recognize Israel's right to protect itself. We reject the policy and the practice of Netanyahu — terrible. What could be worse than what he has done in response?"  she said.  "He should resign. He's ultimately responsible," she added.

"I don't know whether he's afraid of peace, incapable of peace, or just doesn't want peace. But he has been an obstacle to the two-state solution," she added.

This is all show for the masses...
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 3:04 pm

BREAKING: :flag_il:The Israeli military is preparing to attack the refugee camp of 1.5 million refugees in Rafah, pending government approval - defense officials told Reuters
@Megatron_ron
------------------

NEW: :flag_il: Netanyahu: 

"Antisemitic mobs have taken over leading universities in the United States."

*You slaughtered more than 13.000 children in 3 months. Did you think you and your supporters would get applause for genocide?
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 3:07 pm

BREAKING: :flag_il: Massive protest currently in Israel.  

The situation is escalating.  

Outside Netanyahu's home, a raucous demonstration points fingers at the Prime Minister for failing to secure a deal for Israeli hostages.
t.me/megatron_ron
----------

Hezbollah has claimed Responsibility for the launch of between 10-15 Rockets earlier towards Northern Israel, causing Power Outages within Kiryat Shmona and other Communities after at least 10 of the Rockets reportedly Impacted near the City; the Israel Defense Force has Confirmed the Impacts and is currently Investigating why a “Red Alert” and Sirens did not Sound during the Attack.
-----------------------

The Chief of Staff for the Israel Defense Force, Herzi Halevi and the Director of Shin Bet, Ronen Bar both Travelled to Cairo today in order to meet with Egyptian Officials regarding what is now believed to be an Imminent Ground Invasion of the City of Rafah in the Southern Gaza Strip, as well as the Operation preceding the Invasion which would see the Relocation of Millions of Palestinian Migrants to Refugee Camp in the Northern Gaza Strip and possibly in Egypt.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 7:57 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GL8i7VUX0AA50fC?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 11:16 am

Top picture is from my channel from May 25, 2023.

The bottom picture is from today's headline from Reuters.

Do you understand how far ahead you are?

Be prepared for a nuclear level incident where  the blame is deflected by both parties.

@ShadowofEzra
-------
(me: the top picture from May 2023 was alert that Russia had transferred nuclear weapons
to Belarus)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 11:34 am

@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: White House "is now considering declaring a national climate emergency" which would give Biden "Covid-like powers."
-----------------
BREAKING: Alaska State Troopers say a large plane, a Douglas DC-4, has crashed into the Tanana River near Fairbanks.
------

BREAKING: Germany has passed a new law that will enable parents to "transition" their babies starting from the moment they are born.
---------------

BREAKING: In an interview with Alex Jones, Pascal Najadi, the son of the co-founder of the World Economic Forum states Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama and Dr. Fauci were all executed at Guantanamo Bay and replaced with body doubles.
-----------------

BREAKING: FBI says it's concerned about a coordinated attacked in the United States similar to the ISIS attack in Moscow, Russia.
---------------------

BREAKING: An oddly red sun unexpectedly emerged in the sky above Harbin, China.
---------------------

BREAKING: Joe Biden signs TikTok divestment-or-ban bill into law.
----------------

BREAKING: U.S. Congressman Donald Payne Jr. (D-NJ) has died at age 65.
(a vaccine pusher)
--------------------

BREAKING: The Biden administration said that it would begin requiring dairy cows moving across state lines to be tested for bird flu.
--------------------

BREAKING: Chase Bank app is down — many Americans report issues in accessing online banking.
--------------------

BREAKING: Speaker Mike Johnson is being heckled by the crowd at Columbia University.
"Mike you suck! Mike you suck!" 
(Yesterday)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 11:45 am

@GeneralMCNews
BREAKING: The WHO has abandoned its contentious Pandemic Treaty following public discourse and backlash.
---------------

BREAKING: Another King's Guard horse tried to escape in London.
-------------------

BREAKING: Clarence Thomas asks why previous presidents haven't been prosecuted for orchestrating coups and carrying out attacks against civilians under Operation Mongoose.  (Fox News)
-------------------

BREAKING: The FCC has voted to restore net neutrality, which will further increase government control of the internet.
-----------------------

BREAKING: Justice Kavanaugh asks DOJ Lawyer if Barack Obama should be prosecuted over his use of drone strikes against civilians.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 12:10 pm

t.me/megatron_ron

Chinese President Xi Jinping is expected to visit Belgrade around the 25th anniversary of the deadly US bombing of the city’s Chinese embassy.

During the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999, US missiles killed three Chinese journalists in a strike the White House later called a mistake and blamed on "faulty maps."
---------------------

BREAKING: :flag_um:Governor Abbot has sent in State Troopers to the University of Texas

The students chant “You don’t scare us” and “Get off our campus”.

Politicians in the USA who are completely bribed and controlled by Israel are trying to crush the protests against the Biden government, which supports the genocide of Israel.
---------------

:flag_um:In the name of democracy. 

Police beat students at universities across the US in the name of Israel.  

What a bottom, they beat their students to defend the war criminal Netanyahu
----------------------

BREAKING: :flag_cp::flag_ps: Protests in universities against the Israeli genocide are spreading in Europe.  
Science University in Paris is being taken over by protesters with tents.

BREAKING: :flag_ar:Protests broke out against Argentine President Millay.
“They guy used military planes for $600 million but have no money for canteens.” - one of the Protestants says
(the woman who did the video has triple D's fully exposed. That's one way to get filmed.
Of course it is Argentina  Wink )
---------------------

:flag_il::flag_um: The governor of Texas has threatened students in the US, anyone who is against Israel will go to jail.  

"These protesters belong in jail.
 Antisemitism will not be tolerated in Texas.  Period" he said.

(me: I might be wrong, but I hear "Bought and Sold Out" when I hear this)
---------------------

BREAKING:

Macron: There is a risk Europe could die.
---------------------

:flag_um::flag_il: The US political elite's war on its students in the name of Israel.  

Maybe they "cannot" agree to protect their borders, but they can easily agree when it comes to defending Israel.  

Yesterday, immediately after Netanyahu held a press conference in which he compared students in the United States to the Nazis from Germany, the US politicians started to fought among themselves over who could please their master more.  

I knew that the Jews were the beating fist of the globalists, but this servility of US politicians towards Israel, shocked me.  

Beating, spitting, insulting your students and professors at your universities just because they protest against the genocide of a foreign country, is equal to misery.
(me: tasing them when they're totally down and couldn't possibly move)
------------------------

JUST IN: :flag_cn: :flag_ps: China has invited Hamas and Fatah leaders to visit the country to discuss about the conflict with Israel
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 12:20 pm

Q was created long ago in 1860 April 1 when 20 Generals placed Abraham Lincoln into office to Fight the Khazarian mafia who created the slave trade and owned 99% of the U.S. Slaves. Today this battle is coming to an end.
Trump

Source: Q The Storm 
Christmas Eve 1963 was the day 77 U.S. 
Generals came together and The Plan was born to Save The World. Three months later  133 Generals became part of _Op. FREEDOM EAGLE35 … You are a witness to 58 Year Military Delta 
Coming In >>Hot 
_2014
+22 Nations_1600 Generals 
NCSWIC 
- The last days of Joe Biden!!!

Join, it's not too late!
47th President of the United States (https://t.me/+M4dHrd5XqJljM2I5)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 7:22 pm

Not verified
----------------------
MattWallace888
10h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f6a8BREAKING: HARVEY WEINSTEIN’S RAPE CONVICTION WAS JUST OVERTURNED BY NEW YORK APPEALS COURT Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 26a0
THE CASE IS NOW WIDE OPENLatest Intel Drops - Page 8 203c

--------------
EDIT:  NOW ITS VERIFIED
----------------------------
@MJTruthUltra
7h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 S6yq47XZkv6bg5ip?format=jpg&name=240x240
Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 GMBiiiLXgAADPQF?format=jpg&name=240x240

Harvey Weinstein 2020 Conviction on Felony Sex Crimes Overturned by NY Supreme Court - “He didn’t receive a Fair Trial”

Weinstein was holding three books when he turned himself in…

One of them was a biography of director Elia Kazan, a famous INFORMANT of the Hollywood Blacklist era.

Kazan was a former member of the Communist Party who testified before the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC) in 1952, naming eight other party members.

Like I said… what does a caged bird do?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 7:56 am

If you really knew. . .
About the victims, the torture, the r ape.
The blackmail, the fear, the humiliation.
And who is involved. . .
Governors, Presidents, Prime Ministers, city councilmen, generals, directors, CEOs, united nations representatives, “those whom you trust”, ETC, ETC, ETC. . .
THE HEARTBREAK.
The victims know the truth.
Q

https://x.com/in_the_shadqws/status/1783409395059089654?s=12&t=znSz1egTcJ0ZdBYmoPQAwA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 am

Aljazeera:  (https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/17/putin-to-meet-xi-in-beijing-five-things-to-know)

Putin to meet Xi in China Wednesday

Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet Chinese leader Xi Jinping in Beijing for talks on Wednesday, the Kremlin said. Putin has increasingly turned to Beijing for trade and political support since his military offensive in Ukraine thrust Moscow into international isolation.

Join: John Quent (http://t.me/real_JohnQuent)
------------------------------

Last Week In Downtown Chattanooga!  Exclusive Never Before Seen Footage filmed from a friend's apt. of Military Training Exercise! Men exiting Blackhawks via ropes, Flashbangs, Gunfire .... like what the?? Military Vets are saying this NEVER happens in an urban area where there could be casualties! WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON HERE??

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 am

The Gateway Pundit Files for Bankruptcy 

Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft said in a statement that the bankruptcy filing was the result of "progressive liberal lawfare attacks" meant to "silence" his company.

"This is not an admission of fault or culpability," Hoft wrote. "This is a common tool for reorganization and to consolidate litigation when attacks are coming from all sides."

@gatewaypundit will still publish during the bankruptcy process. 

Keep up the good work guys. Don’t allow these bastardo’s to win

~T edit: All ILLEGAL Lawfare, all the time. REMEMBER the lessons in the US Constitution and Constitutional Law Trump promised us all. 
This, too, shall fail.

reuters.com/business/media…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 3:28 pm

STAY awake LIECHTENSTEIN and the world
The storm is here.
Any moment now …

---

Q+ ( THE GREAT AWAKENING )
The deeper we go the more unrealistic it all becomes.
Darkness to LIGHT.
6,000 year old death cult.
Call it what you want.
Lack of knowledge leads to Destruction.
"My People..."
Sacrificing children?
Save the children?
A war for Children?
Biblical.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 5:40 pm

SGAnon
Surge in US 'brain-reading' patents  from  2015
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32623063

There has been a dramatic rise in the number of technology patents filed that relate to reading brainwaves.
Fewer than 400 so-called neuro-technology patents a year had been filed in 2000-09, research company SharpBrains said. But that had doubled to 800 in 2010. And 1,600 such patents had been lodged in the US in 2014.
Research company Nielsen holds the most neuro-technology patents - with 100.
Microsoft holds 89 patents for software that can assess mental states.
The expansion into non-medical uses represented a dawn of the "pervasive neuro-technology age", said SharpBrains chief executive Alvaro Fernandez.
"Neuro-tech has gone well beyond medicine, with non-medical corporations, often under the radar, developing neuro-technologies to enhance work and life," he added.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 6:24 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 7a38e8f91c7c321bSGAnon
@RealSGAnon

In October of 1972 US Patent application #299842 was filed, later granted as US Patent #3837331 in September 1974. 

The patent was granted for a "System and Method for Controlling the Nervous System of a Living Organism"

Taken from the Abstract:
"... The output of the system, typically an audio or visual signal, is fed back to the organism as a stimulus. Responding to the stimulus, the organism can be trained to control the waveform pattern of the bioelectrical signal generated in its own nervous system"
The inventor, Sidney Aaron Ross, is recorded as having died in 1988. While Google does not want you to know anything about him, a deeper search online reveals that Mr. Ross was Jewish and passed in May of 1988, and is buried at Eden Memorial Park in Mission Hills, CA.

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/a8/90/ba/173c8c54e3c146/US3837331.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 7:09 pm

You'll never guess who's orchestrating the entire children's game event! 

- IT ALL ENDS TONIGHT!:x:

* While the media is being hushed, I'll keep speaking out!

EVERYONE WILL UNDERSTAND!

-------------------------------
THE STORM ON THE HORIZON ISN’T JUST BREWING. IT’S PRACTICALLY ON US, WITH THE FEROCITY OF A ‘BLACK SWAN EVENT’ THAT PROMISES TO REDEFINE THE VERY FABRIC OF OUR NATION!

-------------------------------
Q.

EBS STARTING SOON.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 8:16 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

(me: we know how it can be with dates...)

Message from AirBnB:- “expect Governments restricting travel after June 6th 2024
“Claiming foreseeable weather events…..leading to a Government travel restriction or large scale utility outage”
Fascinating if legit.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 5d6e505b9a9511ab
Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 8ba74221a0758fad 

Confirmed here via pic:
WARNING: THE ENTIRE WORLD IS SHUTTING DOWN …

THE END IS HERE.
BE PREPARED.
ITS COMING.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 8:41 pm

Ergh..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 8:43 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 Ddc4feaf35fd4908

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 8:58 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 C9d503321f2d60ba

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 9:23 pm

[ltr]UBS Group AG is a multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Headquartered in Zürich, it maintains a presence in all major financial centres as the largest Swiss banking institution and the largest private bank in the world.[/ltr]

[ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr]

Replying to 

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Get out of the Market now!
CRUSHING Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f1e8-1f1edUBS

Yes, we are Crashing UBS first when #STORM surfaces and then all other collapse.
Why?
13818, 50 USC 1550,
18 USC 2381

You know the SELL Button on your App? Use it today
PS: Don’t short either, we Delete all Global Financial Markets.
Why?
Because we have to and we can at the flick of a switch, literally, ATMs off as well of course.
Welcome to the USSF
Greetings from the United States Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f1fa-1f1f8
#SemperSupraLatest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f4ab
Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f91dLatest Intel Drops - Page 8 1f1fa-1f1f8
You’re welcome,
pnajadi@spaceforce.center
www.spaceforce.center

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 10:05 pm

Interesting.  

Pascal Najadi (born August 20, 1967) is a retired Swiss investment banker, film maker, author, and the son of Hussain Najadi.

Hussain Najadi is the founder of the WEF.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next