Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 4:07 pm

NATO is planning a major assassination.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 7:27 am

President Putin took the oath of office and assumed the office of the Russian president for the 5th time

Putin called his presidency a "sacred duty"
----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 9:09 am

:rotating_light: Major Update 

It is being  reported  that financial liquidity is available and there are no risks to the iraqi dinar. Alot of things are being completed. 

Also economic affairs expert Safwan Qusay confirmed that financial liquidity is available and there are no high risks regarding the existence of the Iraqi dinar. He pointed out, "Iraq has completed all its financial needs, and the rest of it needs the price of a barrel of oil to reach only $96 to cover the financial deficit."

But you know what's even better than this? 

It is also being reported that the Foreign Currency Exchange Regulations were completed on May 4th, 2024.  Report here :point_down:

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml req=988&f=treesort&fq=true&num=91&hl=true&edition=prelim&granuleId=USC-prelim-title26-section988

What does this mean for Iraqi Dinar holders?

Foreign Currency Exchange Regulations play a crucial role in the Iraqi Dinar revaluation and conversion to USD in 2024 by ensuring the process is conducted smoothly and transparently. 

These regulations set the framework for international transactions involving the Iraqi Dinar, which is vital for the currency's international acceptance and stability. 

They also help prevent illegal activities like money laundering and support Iraq's efforts to combat the financing of terrorism.

Not to mention Economist Muhammad Hashem Helou confirmed that the central bank cannot float the dinar exchange rate. 

Not to mention the parallel market is reaching the officia

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 9:28 am

Here's one (if U recall yesterday's post)

The SBU once again claims that it has uncovered a “conspiracy of foreign intelligence services” that were allegedly preparing an assassination attempt on Zelensky and a number of heads of the country’s security services
--------------

Kadyrov about the special operation: “this month” we need to take the nearest territory - definitely Odessa and Kharkov - then force Zelensky to sign the necessary papers

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 9:29 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 M703lDTm_normal

Echo ????
@echodatruth
20h
BREAKING NEW

The US Total Debt has surpassed $100 trillionLatest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f92f

How is this sustainable?!?! Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f440
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 GM6aUy1W0AAQIyY?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 9:31 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 MI7rs8AM_normalJack Straw

@JackStr42679640
13h
IN THE EVENT OF A BLACKOUT?

The Reserve Bank of India Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f1ee-1f1f3is working to make its digital currency available without being dependent on internet access, according to Governor Shaktikanta Das.

See NO INTERNET...Are blackouts incoming?

WHIP
---
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 GM77ZOBbUAA5elW?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 9:32 am

@XRPee3

·
14h

Are you ready? Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f680 The show I'd about to start Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 2696
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 GM7u9U2WkAAfoh2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 5:40 am

JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING:bangbang:

President Trump said at CPAC that November 5th will be our Liberation Day and it will be [their] Judgement Day. Future Proves Past.

https://t.me/TheFuturePredictor
--------------
Jan 19, 2018 3:23:37 AM EST

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 000000 No. 42 
MSM is FAKE NEWS.
Propaganda.
Talking points [4am] - private email addresses.
Paid contractors.
JUDGEMENT DAY.
Q
Feb 22, 2019 6:03:30 PM EST

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 592cf1 No. 5333408 
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1098294023738064898
For those who think this war is fake, or we are not a considered a major threat, this is a direct attack by Hillary Clinton on 'Q' & 'PRO POTUS' PATRIOTS.
The article referenced has an embedded link that literally TARGETS PRO POTUS/Q Twitter accounts that have been IDENTIFIED by CLINTON/DS as serious threats (ability to shift the narrative).
Twitter has already begun to remove targeted accounts (stages) under false pretenses.
The war is real.
The threat is real.
CLINTON PANIC.
CLINTON FEAR.
JUDGEMENT DAY COMING.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 3:31 pm

NEW - Israel has seized control of the Palestinian side of the Rafah border crossing in Gaza.

Join: Fall of The Cabal 2.0 (https://t.me/+lQ8kjaRe5OxlODk0) 
-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 6:30 pm

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

8:05 pm est. 

Say Goodbye to the Biden Bust

Here comes the boom, brought to you by Donald J Trump 

:flag_us::flag_us::flag_us:

BOOM :boom: 

805 (https://qalerts.app/?n=805)
Feb 22, 2018 12:47:02 AM EST

Q !UW.yye1fxo 
https:// www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32403785.pdf
https:// www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/hearings/ciasuseofjournal00unit.pdf
Why are the above [public declassified docs] highly protected?
Q

https://x.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/1787815908032893256?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 6:44 pm

BREAKING: Dominion CEO John Poulos told employees to keep quiet about having Serbian and Chinese workers in their Canadian office involved in US elections. 

These workers not only programmed but also had real-time access.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 6:45 pm

[ltr]Posted by @ClayClark[/ltr]·7h

#AndyWakefield | Why Is Chris Cuomo Now Discussing His Vaccine Injury? Is the World Waking Up to the Reality of Vaccine Caused Injuries? + Doctor Andy Wakefield Explains the Inspiration for His Award-Winning New Film Protocol-7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:47 am

NEW:  King of Spain accused Israel of genocide and massacre in Gaza:

"This did not begin on Oct. 7, but it was when this terrible escalation of violence began with the devastating destruction and humanitarian crisis in Gaza. It has already reached unimaginable levels and is of utmost concern to everyone."
@Megatron_ron
-------------------

BREAKING:

:flag_um::flag_il: White House spokesperson:

"Israel cannot defeat Hamas in Rafah"

"The President and his team have been clear for several weeks that we do not support a major ground operation in Rafah, where more than a million people are sheltering with nowhere safe to go.

An enduring defeat of Hamas certainly remains the Israeli goal, and we share that goal. Smashing into Rafah, in his view, will not advance that objective and will not get to that sustainable, enduring defeat of Hamas.

Israel has to make its decisions. We understand that and we'll have to make ours based on what they do.

We hope they don't make those kinds of decisions to go into Rafah, but I think the President was crystal clear last night that if they do smash into Rafah in a major way, then he's going to have to make future decisions."
------------------------

BREAKING:
 Donald Trump aligned himself with the Jewish rulers of the United States and slams Biden for stoping sending arms to Israel: 

"What Biden is doing to Israel is a disgraceful.

Every Jew who votes for Biden should be ashamed of himself. He has totally abandoned Israel"
@Megatron_ron
-----------------------
BREAKING:

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán:

"China is now setting the course of the world economy and world politics"

"Now we are living in a multipolar world order, and one of the pillars of this new world order is the People’s Republic of China. The country that is now setting the course of the world economy and world politics.
@Megatron_ron
---------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 6:42 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:39 am

NEW: :flag_gb::flag_ua: Britain is preparing the largest package of military assistance to Ukraine - the country's Ministry of Defense

The £500 million package will include:
:black_small_square:4 million rounds.
:black_small_square:More than 1600 missiles.
:black_small_square:400 vehicles, including 160 Husky armored vehicles.
@Megatron_ron
-----------------------

NEW: :flag_ru::flag_ua: Another group of Ukrainian soldiers surrendered to Russian forces near Kharkiv.  

Freshly mobilized by force, they cannot fight, that is a fact.

They don't want to die for some imbeciles who decided to wage war while hiding in Kiev for safety and stealing huge sums of money from NATO countries.

Great that they value their lives more than NATO aspirations for war.
@Megatron_ron
-----------------------

US Senate Speaker Mike Johnson: 

"I called Netanyahu to ask him what to do next after Biden stopped arms to Israel" 

Mike Johnson said he was so surprised Biden dared to defy Israel that he called Netanyahu to ask him if it was true and talk about what to do next.  

Then impeachment talk began against Biden.  

Consulting with a foreign leader to undermine American foreign policy.  Just one more solid proof that the entire political elite in the US is controlled by Tel Aviv.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:42 am

BREAKING: 
 Colombia's president calls for the International Criminal Court to issue an arrest warrant for the war criminal Netanyahu
@Megatron_ron
-------------------

BREAKING: :flag_kw: The emir in Kuwait stopped the "democracy" experiment.  

The Emir of Kuwait, Mishal Al-Sabah, has dissolved the National Assembly and announced the suspension of all its meetings

The Emir, in an unprecedented statement, claimed that representatives are getting too powerful in Kuwait and are scheming against the Emir, going as far as trying to influence who will be the Crown Prince.

He has assumed 'full control' of the country's political affairs;  all democratic institutions suspended

He has also suspended various articles of the constitution, for a period of up to 4 years
t.me/megatron_ron
-----------------------

BREAKING: 

:flag_um: Anthony Blinken:

"Another $400 million package for Ukraine"

"Today, the United States is announcing a $400 million package of weapons and equipment to support the brave people of Ukraine.  The United States will continue to stand with Ukraine in the fight against Russia’s aggression."
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:45 am

BREAKING: 
 The UN passed a resolution to admit Palestine into the United Nations  

The UN General Assembly overwhelmingly passed a resolution for the UN Security Council to reconsider and support the full membership of Palestine into the United Nations.

One hundred forty-three countries voted in favor of the resolution, nine voted against it, and 25 countries abstained from voting.
@Megatron_ron

The UN General Assembly has just voted overwhelmingly in favor of Palestine's application to become a full member of the UN  

Israel's UN Ambassador takes out a mini-shredder at the General Assembly podium to shred pages of a pocket-size UN Charter.
---
NEW: Only 9 countries are against the Palestinian statehood. Against 🇵🇸 Palestine in 🇺 voted:

:flag_ar: Argentina
:flag_cz: Czechia
:flag_hu: Hungary
:flag_il: Israel
:flag_fm: Micronesia
:flag_pg: Papua New Guinea
:flag_us: United States
:flag_nr: Nauru
:flag_pw: Palau

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:47 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:48 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1d

Reports:
American Binance executive Tigran Gambaryan has been detained in Nigeria, having been there now more than 70 days.
Nigerian authorities are demanding $150M USD for Gambaryan's release, threatening to transfer him to a high-security Nigerian prison. Binance CEO Richard Teng has formally criticized Nigeria for "setting a dangerous international precedent".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:48 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1d

During Moscow’s “Victory Day” Parade in commemoration of Russia’s involvement and victory in WWII, President Putin used a familiar hand gesture when cameras were upon him, and sent a clear message to what remains of Russia’s [DS] opponents.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 452d418e3b571090

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 9:50 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2d

Reports:
Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told reporters today that federal agencies like the FBI, and Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), have restarted back door discussions with Big Tech platforms to curb “mis- and dis-information” ahead of the 2024 Election.
--------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 8:43 am

Overwhelming perversion
---------------------

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC 

This is NATO COMMANDER 
Bruce C . McNeely and was also a commander at Guantanamo 
Bay U.S. military base.

And was meeting a11 year old and 6 year old for sex and took a gun with him during his meeting to meet them
__
Their is no coincidence that black hats in the U.S. military are inside a huge sex ring and human trafficking ring connected to the U.S. Military and NATO .

But I have been telling you a huge child TRAFFICING operations is under way and MASSIVE OPS are going to expose CIA operations CONNECTED to black hats in the military ..

Its no coincidence that Guantanamo bay is near EPSTEIN Island in the same regions....

WIRES>]; TRUMPS EXECUTIVE ORDER ON> HUMAN/ CHILD TRAFFICKING OPERATIONS IS IN FULL SWING. 

PANIC INSIDE THE PENTAGON AS EXPOSURE OF EPSTEIN, CIA AND [ DS] MILITARY COMING CLOSER TO BEING EXPOSED TO PEDOPHILIA RINGS AND WORLD OPERATIONS 

Join: Fall of The Cabal 2.0 (https://t.me/+lQ8kjaRe5OxlODk0) :warning:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 10:55 am

[ltr]Good News, VERY Bad News, More Solar Shockwaves Coming | S0 News May.12.2024[/ltr]

[ltr]
[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 3:39 pm

Secret Service is on the ground in New York City.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 5:11 pm

Suspicious Observers   2 hrs ago

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 4:36 pm

M class fired off.  Expect aurora effects on the 15th and 16th

Posted 2 hrs ago

This morning's video

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 12:56 pm

FALSE FLAG CHEMICAL SPILL BY DESIGN.

----
(going looking for it)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 1:06 pm

https://abc13.com/post/galveston-bridge-closure-pelican-island-causeway-news/14820281/

GALVESTON COUNTY, Texas (KTRK) -- A barge hit the Pelican Island Causeway Wednesday morning, damaging a portion of the bridge and causing an oil spill in the bay, according to the Galveston County Sheriff's Office.
The Gulf Intracoastal Waterway is being shut down as officials respond to this incident, County Judge Mark Henry said, adding that the oil spill is heading in that direction, so the U.S. Coast Guard decided to move forward with the closure.
The closure is a huge blow to operations as significant maritime commercial traffic uses the waterway along the Texas coast.

Vacuum oil gas is leaking from the barge, which has a capacity of 30,000 gallons. It wasn't immediately known how much oil gas the barge was carrying.
A view from SkyEye showed about a 300-foot sheen on the water in the bay.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 1:34 pm

Here we go. Who knows.  
------------------
David Snedeker Exposes the Grifter Con Man Mike Gill.

https://rumble.com/v4v0qc8-david-snedeker-exposes-the-grifter-and-con-man-mike-gill..html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Digital%20Soldier%20Press

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:19 pm

:rotating_light:BREAKING - A serious security incident has unfolded in the Gaza Strip today, the Israeli media is under a gag order, at least 6 helicopters were seen evacuating troops from the strip back to Israel.

Visuals show an Israeli helicopter transferring injured IDF soldiers back to Israel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:20 pm

Pelican Island, TX. 
Interesting history… 

I think more to this story:bangbang:

A barge hit a bridge in Galveston, Texas, on Wednesday, spilling oil into surrounding waters and closing the only road to a small island, officials said.A bridge that leads to Pelican Island, located just north of Galveston, was hit by a barge around 9:30 a.m., said Ronnie Varela. 

Texas A&M is building a new central utility plant that is located on Pelican Island, just north of Galveston, Texas.  It is our seventh project on the island, our sixth Texas A&M University project, and our fourth project working with Vaughn Construction on the Texas A&M campus installing Auger Piles.

Pelican Island History

It started as a narrow windswept sand dune. During the Civil War, it was home to a small fort and later housed an immigration station, shipyard, and fish and oyster business. In 1965, Galveston businessman, George Mitchell, purchased a large piece of land and donated it to Texas A&M University.

Who were the first settlers in Galveston, Texas?
The Karankawa Indians

The first inhabitants in Galveston were the Karankawa Indians in the 16th century. They were joined at one point by the Island's first noted visitor, a shipwrecked Spanish explorer named Cabeza de Vaca, in 1528.

The Galveston Daily News April 3rd, 1934
In 1934, George Sealy proposed connecting Pelican Island to Galveston via a dike, sealing the harbor and opening the island to Industrial development. There were 5 points to the plan which were published in the Galveston Daily News; 1) Divert the inter-coastal canal through Teichmans Point and move the lift bridge on Galveston’s causeway to the island end of the causeway… 2) The fill from the canal to be used as a dike extending from Pelican Island to the Island end of the causeway, which would make a land locked harbor of our channel… 3) Such a project would serve a triple purpose: cont. 

khou.com/article/news/l…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:20 pm

See above also! 

Adding to this :point_down:

Beginning in 1962, when the Texas 
:point_right:Maritime :point_left:Academy, forerunner of Texas A&M University at Galveston, was founded, cadets had spent their first academic year on the College Station campus of Texas A&M University. On August 31, 1971, the Pelican Island campus, donated to the university by George P. Mitchell, opened its first two buildings for classes.
For the first time, the first year students joined their fellow sophomore, junior and senior students in Galveston. They lived on the Texas Clipper, the academy’s first training ship, where they also attended classes. The newly opened classroom and administration building brought the entire student body together on Pelican Island. Until then, the administration and classes were housed in a building at 
:point_right:Fort Crockett.:point_left:
The Texas Maritime Academy office at College Station closed as all four years shifted to the Galveston campus. It was a move that changed the nature of the university and its relationship with the Galveston community forever.

today.tamu.edu/2016/08/13/tex…

Pelican Island is an island located in Galveston County, Texas. It is part of the city of Galveston and is linked to Galveston Island by the Pelican Island causeway. The island is home to the Texas A&M University at Galveston as well as two museum ships—the destroyer escortUSS Stewart (DE-238) and the submarineUSS Cavalla (SS-244)—and Seawolf Park. Seawolf Parkway is the only street that runs across the island.

More on Pelican Island- :red_circle:

Here’s some more on Pelican Island- 

Seawolf Park is a memorial to USS Seawolf (SS-197), a United States Navy Sargo-class submarine mistakenly sunk by U.S. Navy forces in 1944 during World War II. It is located on Pelican Island(29°20′03″N 94°46′45″W), just north of Galveston, Texas, in the United States. The park has two museum ships, submarine USS Cavalla (SS-244) and a destroyer escort, along with parts from three other vessels and offshore the remains of a former merchant ship. Other activities at the park include a picnic area and fishing.

Following World War II, the United States Congress decreed that each state shall create a memorial park to one of the United States Navy submarines lost during the war.[1] Texas chose a site on Pelican Island in Galveston, a former location for 
:point_right:immigration :point_left:in the state.[2] In 1971, the  Gato-class submarine USS Cavalla (SS-244) was transferred from the United States Navy and towed to the site of the park. The park was named after the submarine USS Seawolf (SS-197)which was lost in the Pacific Ocean during World War II.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seawolf_P…

Where did the name Seawolf come from?

In Norse mythology, the sea wolf, or "hafur," was a mythical creature known for its strength and ferocity. It was believed to be a powerful sea monster that terrorized sailors and fishermen. The name Seawolf might have originated from this mythical creature, suggesting a connection to the sea and its untamed nature.
--------------------------
There's more to Pelican Island that I cannot share yet. 
Susan is right, however,
Think DARPA.
Think US Army.
Think [cia].
Think Seawolf.
Think Submarine.
Won't be long.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:24 pm

HUMAN EVENTS EXCLUSIVE: HOUSE FREEDOM CAUCUS CHAIR RESPONDS TO UKRAINE CORRUPTION

LOMEZ BREAKS SILENCE AFTER DOXXING.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1790804676343935253?t=EtR_xJH_-dJqTDmPSe9CTw&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:26 pm

2:43 pm est. 
TRUMP V. BIDEN…. Rofl   Biden picked debate times!

They cut the feed trying to shut him down. Remember what Q said. They were waiting for this. Whatever is happening, is happening now. 
:arrow_right:Archive EVERYTHING:arrow_left:
>>148154996
Nothing is a coincidence. 
We are at war.
SA cut the strings.
They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary out of their remaining power/control.
God bless.
Q
https://x.com/danscavino/status/1790815328508821913?s=46   video

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 GNpCFDHXoAASTwa?format=jpg&name=small
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 GNpKaeHaQAMxfXx?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:33 pm

If you want a very deep and consequential rabbit hole to go down and research to get ahead of what's coming, here's some questions to research: 

1. Who was Herod the Great?

2. Where was Herod the Great born? Was he Jewish?

3. What did Herod the Great do to the Levite priestly families in Jerusalem?

4. Once Herod the Great did what he did to the Levite priestly families, who did he replace them with? 

5. Where did the replacements for the Levitical priestly families come from?

6. What is a Jewish proselyte?

7. Is a Jewish Gentile proselyte who joins a fake Jewish/Babylonian Mystery Religion considered to be a "Jews" or an "Israelite" in the eyes of God?

8. Where did the Pharisees come from? Where the Pharisees really Jewish/Israelites? 

9. What is the difference between Torah-based Judaism and Talmud-based Judaism?

10. Where did the Talmud come from? It is inspired of God thru his prophets, as the Torah is?

~T edit: We've discussed this. Your research assignment is above. And there's more. 

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1790811959161438714?t=M4MKTg5-Q-91kJ9VW05nMw&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:36 pm

Very Interesting Coincidence..

• Trump and Biden will Debate on Sept 10

• Sept 10, 2020 Q Delta talks about none other than…. Debates lol

1. Biden camp will find excuse/reason to terminate
2. Biden camp will be provided the questions ahead of time
3. Biden camp will be provided the questions ahead of time and assistance in the form of a special communication device 

Sebastian Crisito TG

~T edit: As we showed earlier....

Check out the Delta !
Sep 10, 2020 9:03:19 PM EDT

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5d07c9 No. 10596922 
Debates:
1. Biden camp will find excuse/reason to terminate
2. Biden camp will be provided the questions ahead of time
3. Biden camp will be provided the questions ahead of time and assistance in the form of a special communication device
Q

https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1790803710320300180?t=aF5utQtAeVKd9phreVrzsg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:42 pm

The FINANCIAL banking system
In CUBA has COLLAPSED!!!!
-----------------------

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 CtVJJ9mZ_normalFletch17
@17ThankQ

Interesting word, BOMB.
Two days ahead of schedule
Bombs about to blow?
Where else did we see this?
Replies are now turned back on. Allowing more eyes on this?
Dasting

Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 GNpFVToXoAA2LC1?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:45 pm

https://twitter.com/17ThankQ/status/1790820042579620047?t=2CUSaAo8Ca0hK7-MqkHM7Q&s=19
Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton
·
2h

If Trump wins, health care costs for millions of Americans could go up. President Biden would stop that from happening.

Read more about this election's stakes for health care in @HuffPost.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 GNolhuwWEAAA4gH?format=jpg&name=small

Post 3896
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 GNpIOrfaQAYOSau?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 3:34 pm

Posted May 11

"How can you go to a bank and not be able to get your own money out?"

As part of the globalist agenda to roll out CBDCs, Australian banks are refusing to allow customers to make cash withdrawals.

Coming to the rest of the West soon, unless you resist.

Join: Fall of The Cabal 2.0 (https://t.me/+lQ8kjaRe5OxlODk0) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 3:51 pm

MISSING CHILDREN

"Queen Elizabeth had direct involvement in the kidnapping and death of aboriginal children" it was reported on the ITCCS website. "Royal Family members also appeared to regularly participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Cult rituals at the Mohawk Indian School in Brantford, Ontario, Canada." 

The order to arrest Queen Elizabeth was issued in 2013 by six judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels. After a year of litigation, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip, were found guilty of kidnapping native children from the Catholic N Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven't seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct 10 1964. 

The ITCCS successfully prosecuted Queen Elizabeth's for the kidnappings, along with 50,000 cases of other missing children. 

In Jan 2012 UK Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby acted under the direction of Queen Elizabeth to destroy forensic remains of a Ninth Circle Satanic Cult child homicide. Two eyewitnesses have testified that as children they were present during this same murder of a native child. The two eyewitnesses alleged that they saw a young girl being bound to an altar. The toddler was gagged, repeatedly raped, killed, disemboweled and dismembered. Her blood was consumed by nine red-robed figures that included members of the British Royal Family.

Remains of 215 children found at former Kamloops residential school
vancouversun.com/news/local-new…

Queen of England and the Missing Children
 planetization.org/rothschildquee…

~T edit: No one ever listens...its why we're still here.

https://twitter.com/real_shirelass/status/1790378159432425825?t=lGMJ_wBnnBELNU6qmrzA6g&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 6:27 pm

Jay-Z  rapped in 2009 that he had "Obama on the text, y'all should be afraid of what I'm gonna do next”

Jay-Z rapped in 2013 that he got “White House clearance” for his trip to Cuba.

In a 2015 article, CNN admitted Obama and Jay Z are close.

If Jay-Z is next then all roads will lead to Obama.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 7:13 pm

don't ever say you didn't have it all.

:boom:MOTHERLODE:boom:

•#Hillary Clinton's emails
•#McCain's being guilty
•#Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper
•#SteveJobs HIV letter  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNpxEDoXAAA9uR5?format=jpg&name=small
and  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNpxEDlXQAIQZVp?format=jpg&name=small
•Pedo #Podesta
•Afghanistan, Syria, Iran
•#Bilderbergs 
•#CIA agents arrested for rape
•#WHO pandemic

DIRECTORY: :point_right_tone2: file.wikileaks.org/file/

#ClintonEmails: :point_right_tone2: file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-e…

:boom:SAVE LINKS OFFLINE/SHARE!! :punch_tone2:

https://twitter.com/TheRubberDuck79/status/1790846907486523507?t=Z2dUdMEmIePbkjqYJs9M3Q&s=19

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNpduX_W4AAXTGb?format=jpg&name=small
Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 GNpduX_W4AAXTGb?format=jpg&name=small

Next is a video scroll of links
https://twitter.com/TheRubberDuck79/status/1790846907486523507/video/2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 7:22 pm

BREAKING: :flag_ru::flag_cn: Russian President Putin arrives in Beijing, China to meet with President Xi Jinping.

The Two Powerhouses that are part of the BRICS alliance are meeting on the World Stage and the Western MSM are having a melt down trying to get the negative comments in. 

The East is Rising.

https://twitter.com/real_shirelass/status/1790857166003274235?t=MsIyvad1r8Mn3IgOhXbDPQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 7:02 am

:flag_sk: Who wanted to kill Slovak Prime Minister Ficho?  

These are some characteristics about him: 

- He is against the war in Ukraine and is in favor of negotiations. 

- He stopped the delivery of weapons to Ukraine.  

- He called the regime in Ukraine a Nazi regime.  

- He announced a veto for Ukraine to join the EU and NATO.  

- He opposed the globalists in Washington.  

It is more than clear that the CIA and the Ukrainian regime have crossed the red line in Europe for the second time after blowing up the Nord Stream gas pipeline.

t.me/megatron_ron
------------

NEW: :flag_sk: Prime Minister of Slovakia Robert Fico was put into an artificial coma. His condition is critical, the country's interior minister said.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 7:33 am

:flag_sk:GOOD NEWS: Reports say that Robert Fico, Prime Minister of Slovakia, will survive and is no longer in a critical condition after an assassination attempt on him yesterday.

Fico was in stable but “very serious” condition a day after he was shot in public in what the government called a politically motivated assassination attempt
@SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 10:08 am

Speaking of the devil… #China just dumped its largest amount of US Treasuries…. EVER ⚠

https://x.com/dariocpx/status/1791043885051040226?s=46
--------------

NEW - Boeing jet forced to make an emergency landing after engine catches fire.
in Indonesia.
https://www.disclose.tv/id/grhg6mzoyl/
---------------

HERE WE GO ALIENS ATTACKS 

something happens when they release fake alien invasion in this case attacks.  We are monitoring the situation:ok_hand:

~T edit: Project Bluebeam cover up about to begin?

https://twitter.com/ronin19217435/status/1790546939454407028?t=7BdOimspVB1DCmV3xUtu2w&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 12:28 pm

EBS Alert!!! Martial Law Declared Across Hundreds of U.S. Cities! 10-Day Blackout, GITMO’s Secret Tribunals and the Rollout of Redemption Centers & Quantum Financial Cards!

https://t.me/The17Letter
----------------
 THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING: 
TURN NOTIFICATIONS ON !!!
PREPARE AT ALL COSTS ...

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.
THE END IS HERE.

https://t.me/QConnected1776
That number: U know, the #666.   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 1f440 
----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 12:28 pm

:flag_ru::flag_eu: The European Union is massively importing Russian oil, hidden under other markings, through Turkey, Politico reports.

This is the conclusion reached by the Center for Research on Energy and Clean Air (CREA) and the Center for the Study of Democracy (CSD). The data is also confirmed by an independent report from Politico.

Russian oil is legally imported into the EU as “mixed” fuel, labeled as non-Russian.

From the three ports alone, the Russian Federation earned up to 3 billion euros in this way during the year.

Greece is also actively importing Russian oil, which has assured that it is complying with sanctions and does not accept cargo with Russian markings. The markings are probably just changing.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 12:46 pm

PSA:
In recent weeks, we have seen a profound resurgence of the “Q is a psyop to keep you on the couch!” narrative online, along with “Trusting the Plan is tantamount to a head-in-the-sand ostrich”.

This post seeks to be very frank:

Trusting Q, Trump, and Patriotic military forces worldwide, AND ALSO being kinetically involved in your communities, are both needed for the success of this worldwide irregular war and the reclamation of our Nation. If Patriots are utilizing the Q Operation as their justification to “let someone else handle things”, they’ve missed the entire fleet of boats, and are now stranded on the dock.

Likewise, those who think the entity Q actively promotes complacency on the part of We-The-People, have likely never read the majority of the Q-Drops between 2017 and 2022.

“Mil-Civ Alliance”
Q

Patriots are expected to do their part. The Great Awakening is not a popularity contest. But make no mistake, there is also a Design for our success.

God Wins.
[They] Lose.

https://t.me/QTHESTQRM

:link: (@QTHESTQRM) :cloud_tornado:️

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2024 12:49 pm

NEW - White House says no genocide happening in Gaza.

Join: Tucker Carlson (https://t.me/TuckerCarlson4) :microphone2:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next