Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO Empty
PostSubject: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:16 pm

So, I'm starting over-

Spies///

Law of War
Section
18.18 / REPRISAL/COUNTERMEASURE

18.23 2 /INSTIGATING OR DIRECTLY INCITING
4.2 (SPIES)
PERSON INGAGING IN SPYING, SABOTAGE, AND SIMILAR ACTS
PRIVATE PERSONS ENGAGING IN HOSTILITIES
4.3 (Spies)/UNPRIVILEGED BELLIGERENTS
26-Jun-2020 4:21:59 AM CEST

Good catch.

Coincidence?

Important people understand for future events.

Assumption or intel based?

All assets [F][D] deployed.

[D] + China = 11.3

Q

Join @WhiteHatsQ

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:16 pm

$$$$$$$WAR IS MONEY$$$$$$

CHINA (Evergrande) defaults on 82.5 million$$$ interest that is part of the larger half trillion Debt that is mostly real estate that is 30% of China's GDP <<
CHINA >WILL The half Trillion Chinese Default fallout is 10× worse in trading and banking numbers as ELITES and brokers/World trading corporations began to steal more money to cover debts (they don't want to lose or use their own money.. So they steal honest investors$$$ and create INFLATION >> CREATE A BUBBLE... then bet against the system and help bring down the market by first busting the BUBBLE >>then stealing homes and assets from hard working families >>> COLLAPSE (like 2008)////// THEN CREATE WARS... >MEANS $$$$$$<

ROTHSCHILDs/ROCKEFELLERS/World banks Cia, VATICAN, EU. Wall street > DEEP STATE CABAL must regain this half trillion Chinese Default lost (which actually= 10×worst in banking terms )....so the only way out is >WAR 

CHINA+ROTHSCHILDs+ROCKEFELLERS+ECT ECT ECT=[DS] >>wants TAIWAN'S 759,000,000,000,000.000$$$$$
TRILLION$$$$ GDP <<<(and control of the micro chip companies to control the world)

Russian wants >UKRAINE< BELARUS, LATVIA, ESTONIA, LITHUANIA. FINLAND...>>>>>>>
>>> TRILLIONS $$$$$$$$$GDP
,ASSETS  and Military RESERVE in these countries<<

If EU/NATO LOSE UKRAINE>>>
RIPPLE EFFECT<> If RUSSIA STRIKES.... UKRAINE WILL FALL FAST ...
AS KNOWN BY WORLD MILITARY GENERALS<<

WHEN UKRAINE FALLS...>THE WORLD BANKING ELITES. ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, KAZARIAN MAFIA_ CIA , CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM WILL TAKE HIT THAT CAN BRING THEM DOWN... HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS LOST IN HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS,.....

THE WORLD IS CONNECTED
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:17 pm

Young >ARMY< soldiers will be battling 'seasoned freedom fighters' across two dozen North Carolina counties in a two-week 'guerrilla warfare exercise' where they attempt to overthrow an
> ' ILLEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT'<<

>Special Forces candidates will participate in the two-week Robin Sage training exercises in which they will practice overthrowing illegitimate governments
>Robin Sage places soldiers in a 'politically unstable' fictional country and uses 'unconventional guerrilla warfare' to defeat a 'numerically superior enemy'
>Soldiers will face off against seasoned military members and specially trained civilians during the exercise, which serves as the Special Forces final exam
>Several citizens, however, are concerned the exercise encourages soldiers to target civilians 
>News of the training exercise comes at a tense time in the US, just five days after the country celebrated the first anniversary of the Capitol riot
>It also follows the DOJ's creation of a new 'domestic terrorism' unit as the nation faces what officials said is an 'elevated threat from domestic violent extremists

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:17 pm

PANDORA PAPERS [DS] FF OPERATION<<<

From what I hear... These papers LEAKED.. Are from DEEP STATE<<<
SOROS/UN/[DS] U.S.....

That's the reason Google, BBC , MAINSTREAM MEDIA YouTube Yahoo and many countries are pushing this story so HARD

The EVIL CABAL ARE GETTING READY TO ROB THEIR OWN/,<<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:18 pm

WARNING :warning:
 PANDORA'S PAPERS IS A DEEP STATE CABAL OPERATION...

[THEY] are planning to Rob certain ELITES and blame them for the TRILLIONS of missing money before the Market [crash]

[THEY] [DS] are planning to come out as heros in many countries as savers of their countries and EXPOSING the little puppets and cause >> DISTRACTIONS<<<

IT'S ALL DISTRACTION.. :warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning:

[MSM ] is sharing this Pandora Paper story in Almost every country...[THEY] are plastering this story in all major social networks and news station and radio....... It's a>>> FALSE FLAG

DEFLECTION>>DISTRACTIONS
>>>SOROS GOONS ARE PLASTERING THE STORY<<<<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:18 pm

DAN + TRUMP COMMS: The Federal Reserve Banking System Crashes Soon

The 'new Biden poll' is not about Biden but about how '33' (The Banking Cabal) is CRASHING. 

Dan posted 33% at 3:08pm (3:08 => 38 = GOLD = DEATH). Q2619 Gold shall destroy FED. 

Dan's 3:08 timestamp => 308 = '33' MEANS THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS = The Crash Of The Federal Reserve Dollar = The Rothschild Banking System.

Trump echoed Dan by posting 33% at 3:41pm, 33 minutes after Dan. 3:41 => 143 = FEDERAL RESERVE (confirming the FED solution path). For additional clues, Trump posts the 'new Biden poll' with the key phrase: CRASHES TO 33% = 141 = BANKING COLLAPSE (i.e. '33' crashes).

Trump's timestamp of 3:41 => 341 = THE COLLAPSE OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK = Quantum Financial System Is Here.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:19 pm

50 years ago.. NASA had technology in Shuttle crafts to travel 230,000 miles away to the moon..... This Shuttle needed only one tank of gas and could easily (supposedly) travel through the Van Allen radiation belt with no problems//// today [they] ,[NASA] can and has ONLY travel 1/Thousandth of the distance since 50 years ago.. back then [they] had technology that was only 1/millionth as strong and capable of today's Smart phone...
///Today all EVIDENCE of APOLLO 11 Shuttle craft/ blue prints and original videos have been destroyed....(nothing has been saved from this historic journey and records)... All that remains are edited videos of a moon landing that shows three different shadows from the different lighting sources in some clips.... No stars in the back ground..(later added)///
Only one photo of EARTH :earth_africa: was made public for 50 years...
The astronauts were WARNED not to give interviews <<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:20 pm

All APOLLO 11 equipment DESTROYED
>DESTROYED all original video Tapes
>Original Blue prints
//( No one would ever do this destruction of a historical land mark and journey in U.S. /World history...>>>Unless they were destroying evidence<<)

Today you can't get good phone service in the forest or far from the city in high terrains or canyons or the oceans....//// But evidently back in 1969 you had perfect technology to speak with astronauts 150,000 miles away????/////

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:21 pm

There is footage coming out by NASA whistleblowers who have LEAKED the fake videos of APOLLO 11. Astronauts  pretending to be traveling half way to the moon<<<

The Radiation Field between the Earth is moon i25,000 miles think... And to this day they don't have the technology to travel through the radition belt >> >>NASA Astronauts Col. Terry Virts, Dr. Kathleen Rubins, and Dr. Kelly Smith (NASA Engineer)
 say in official NASA videos that no one has gone beyond low  Earth orbit yet, through the Van Allen Belts
of dangerous radiation.  This means no one has landed on the Moon yet. //// (Now all three NASA employees are banned from talking to the public)....
+Think>> how can a small Space Shuttle LEAVE the Earth. Which is spinning 1000 miles on it's axis and flying the through the universe at 4× times the speed of a bullet>>>> how does a NASA shuttle leave Earth to travel a half million miles round trip on a tank of gas>> make through 25,000 miles of radition belt, have perfect radio communication in 1969 when NASA only had less than 1/millionth of computing power of today's Smart phone.... Why was all EVIDENCE of APOLLO 11 destroyed????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>This isn't about an another ELECTION<<>> NASA> CIA> WORLD BANKS . BIG PHARMA.. BIG TECH. EXT EXT.EXTMEXT.

[[[[NASA]]]]

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:21 pm

News/from the Under ground WARS<<
byQTSR

>Earthquake [WARS] ..
DESTRUCTION OF UNDER GROUND DEEP LEVEL [DS] MILITARY BASES AND FUMIGATION (DEADLY GASES)
OF THE D.U.M.B's ...>> Has brought many ELITES back to the TOP surface (out of hiding)
>>+ Clinton
/////[THEIR] original plan was to infect the Earth with the VIRUS and deadly Vaccines and go into under ground cities till 4 YEAR CHAOS WAS OVER<<<

Now THEIR deep underground bases and infrastructure has taken major blows/>>>And many have resurfaced/////

>>>NOW THEY ARE FORCED TO BE INSIDE THE STORM AND NO RUNNING BELOW<<<

Many are finally learning of Deep STATE shadow governments working behind the scenes that pull the strings of the news media/social media/Presidents/influencers/CELEBRITIES// FAKE HOLLYWOOD<<>World wide pedophilia>>>ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect ext ect ext ect ect....ect ect ect ect ect ..

>>>

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:22 pm

Here's how the [DS] ELITE Art World works>>

BUY A CHEAP PAINTING FOR COUPLE HUNDRED/OR THOUSAND$$$ ( PERHAPS HUNTER BIDEN PIECE) /// HAVE A DEEP STATE agent/ORGANIZATION appraise the painting for 500,000$ _ 10,000,000 $$//// Then donate the pieces to Museums or world wide [DS] orgs>>> THEN GET A TAX DEDUCTION<<<
:warning: IN OTHER WORDS ...A LEGAL LOOP HOLE FOR MONEY LAUNDERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you know why millionaires/billionaires donate pieces/and the same pieces go back to the same subsidiary companies and [DS] owned/CONNECTED World Art Appraisal....>>> It's all a scam<<
Money laundering<<///

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:23 pm

If you still haven't figured it out..
A.I. [WAR]<<<<
INSIDE THE STORM<//

The TRUTH isn't for everyone....
///Conspiracy theories from last year proved true>>vaccine passports>> more lockdowns>>forced vaccines>> MRNA in vaccines>> PROTEIN spikes>>Social media Giants working with Democratics to steal election (Twitter/Zuckerberg/YouTube/ect )>>millions of business lost>> forced mandates >>soldiers would lose jobs>>  and on and on<<<<<\\\\ these Conspiracy theories proved true<>

NOW>>>as many have told the Truth of NANO TECH. AND BIOTECHNOLOGY (HUMAN BODIES ALTERED DNA/GENETIC ENGINEERING/NANO TECH IN THE BODY/>>>A.I.)///   contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:23 pm

the best way to control a human. Is to control their body health and fear (fear of becoming sick/never healing from sickness...>> So the DOCTORs, corrupt health industry can manipulate your body and control the out come of fear/false heroism in saving you/>>>> --[DS]objective__>CREATE ( INTRODUCE)A PROBLEM IN SOCIETY>>WATCH SOCIETY GO INTO CHAOS>>THEN FINALLY INTRODUCE A SOLUTION (FALSE SAVIOURS/ THEY PLANNED THE WHOLE>PSYOPS <////

It's very important to learn of A.I. & NANO TECHNOLOGY>>>>IN THIS MOMENT<<<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.i in the phone
A.i in the computers
A.i in social media
A.i government projects [CLASSIFIED]
A.i. In inside all Industries<<<

NOW A.i. In the body>>><<<
[GATES]> .

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Get your spiritual armor strong//
Get ready for the hardest parts of THE PLAN<<

NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS...
MILITARY HAS 30_45 YEARS AHEAD IN TECHNOLOGY<<<<
//)A DEEP FIGHT IS HAPPENING ACROSS THE WORLD IN ALL MILITARY BRANCHES.. [DS]vs WHs ....
||||||||||||||•••••||||||||||||||
Red OCTOBER

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:24 pm

WATCH THE WATERS was a double meaning message from Q /..../in one way Q knew the Deep State was going to use HAARP to kill people and bring in Climate Change through CHAOS and destruction through weather >> [DS] FINAL CARDS>keep charade going_ cover up pandemic/EXPOSER of stolen election>>CONFUSION/
_On the the other hand Q knew flooding the tunnels was essential and kept the OPS. CONTROLLED with no Innocent civilians killed/or minimal.
>When [DS] used HAARP and weather modification weapons ( FLOODS) they killed intentionality in their black OPS. for maximum effect and destroyed innocent lives, homes and communities.. But at the same [THEY] were putting them selves in jeopardy in the hands of crime/CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. Each event created by the CABAL deep state brought out the SLEEPERS/AGENTS/crooked politicians ,military INTEL, scientist, ext.ect in all countries across the world/EXPOSURE<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:24 pm

_ (WHITE HATS MILITARY/watched( documented) and see the crimes committed)
_the last part of WATCH the Waters is a NUCLEAR _EVENT<<< NK>>> SCARE NECESSARY

Stay vigilant PATRIOTS/ANONS/FRIENDS)FAM
>
>
.>INCOMING>>SHIPPING/CARGO/>>MAJOR DISRUPTIONS>> HALT

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:25 pm

�Chess�
Make no mistake. [They] lost and they know it!
In Chess both parties know when the last moves are made before Checkmate. The loser has one option- stall the game- this lasts only moments>before the END_GAME

+All the Shootings & fb-.i crap & border ect.ext is STALLING 

>TRUTH< The Military DOESN'T need the election audit RESULTS.. They have everything...<

It's all OPTICS for RED PILLING the masses... White HATS working hard behind the scene to EXPOSE everything.. From FAUCI to Gates to Election results to Covid19 EXPOSURE.. AND BRINGING TO[MSM]

After _EVENTS The Military will drop the HAMMER (TRIBUNALS against all the leaders in the three branches of the government system that helped Foreign adversaries to capture the U.S Gov. System... And brought the Coup against a sitting PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP)

MILITARY is the only way

FAITH

Promises made. Promises kept.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:26 pm

TRUMP'S Q COMMS: Checkmate + Buckle Up = News That The Pope Is Dead

Trump dropped big Q comms that relate to the public announcement of The Pope's Death. To solve Trump's posting of "Checkmate" on the four year delta of that drop (Q523), refer to Q4281 Objective [end]: checkmate king. By posting at 3:57, Trump connects these two drops because 357 = CHECKMATE KING EQUALS POPE FRANCIS HAS DIED.

Trump continued this 'checkmate' riddle by posting GREAT DAY TODAY! BUCKLE UP! = 237 = NEWS THAT THE POPE IS DEAD = 'CHECKMATE. Q' FOUR YEAR DELTA = [CHECKMATE KING = THE POPE IS DEAD] = [KING = THE POPE = GODFATHER III]. Oranges???
By posting at 10:11 => 111 = GODFATHER III = DEATH OF POPE, and connects to Q111 Godfather III. Trump is showing us how in the chess game analogy, The King = The Pope, and The Pope = Godfather III.

Not only is BUCKLE UP a major Q phrase, BUCKLE UP = 91 = GOD WINS. And BUCKLE UP + CHECKMATE = 160 = POPE FRANCIS DEATH.

The stage is set. Now we wait for 'news' to 'unlock'.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:27 pm

Secret meeting in Sun Valley, Idaho..

CIA > Rothchild>VATICAN>
Rockefeller>World Bank>Kazarian mafia
_MACHINE_
GATES/ZUCKERBERG/YT Wojcicki/Anderson Cooper/CNN,NBC,ABC,CBS,NPR,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:27 pm

CABLES;: MILITARY insider
"Everything happening had to happen.. To catch them all inside the moments of the crime..
What you see across the world.. The riots. Explosions. The pushing of the Vaccines.. The civil unrest growing.. Is being created by the Deep State... These are their last moment of desperation to stay out of prison or death squadron executions that are coming in through the Nürnberger code and crimes Against humanity trials... This chaos we are seeing now in the World in July and next week's is being permitted by the Military because all the mistakes are being made now in every country by the deep state. They are trying to cover their tracks but exposing all their elements and sleepers within their ranks.
The Military is positioned in 80% of the World now... Believe me Brother!! The HAMMER is coming!!..."

Stay strong Patriots
FAITH

P.A.I.N

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:28 pm

PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND 
RELEASES REPORT>

mRNA vaccines are destroying people's immune system
(It's happening at a gradual stance/over time) especially the double vaccinate between 40_70 years old > they have already lost/DAMAGED over 40% of their immune system and capabilities.. And they are losing and additional 5% every week<< O < (ZERO PERCENT) Immune system capability (in all double vaccinated people over 40 years old) >>>> and by March everyone over 30 will have lost their immune system as well.../// Those 30 an younger are already seen degrading of their immune system (it's normal for this age group to have a more vigorous immune system.. So perhaps their immune system is fighting off the mRNA vaccines in the short run.. only time will tell .. But data shows a Very difficult and DARK WINTER lay head/// DR. RYAN COLE a PATHOLOGIST has conducted over 100 thousands COVID-19 lab tests , has also found the mRNA vaccines are causing severe auto immune disorders /// Dr. David Bauer Top World virologist also confirms Pfizer Vaccines destroying the immune system after two shots// >>>> and BOOSTER Shots will become like a Subscription service to stay ALIVE<<<<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:28 pm

Remember>>> this was all started by the communist Chinese.. Who have already recovered (MSM is telling a fake narration that more are dying in China [FALSE NEWS]) and>> CHINA IS NOW FLAUNTING MILITARY POWER >> THREATENING THE BORDERD OF TAIWAN,INDIA AND FOCUSING TO WEAK DISRUPTED , DISMANTLING OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY UNDER BIDEN>>> in the book Unrestricted Warfare published in America over 20 years ago.. Officers of the communist Military Chinese recognized it was impossible to challenge the United States super power military in a conventional WAR>> CCP explained the only the conqueror the U.S.A would be through deception, so the public would never know they were under ATTACK. They described how they would accomplish this
By flooding the U.S. with illicit drugs to demoralize the U.S. citizens,>> infiltrating/the Stock markets ..>> the judicial systems>>and the media [MSM]>> seizing control of Natural Vital resources>> AND CREATING A [FAKE] NATURAL DISASTER, USING BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS.. Then finally take down the INFORMATION grid, to cause Social PANIC, Street riots and a MAJOR POLITICAL CRISES ///// with 1/3 of U.S. citizens suffering from DAMAGED immune system .. China & DEEP STATE taking down the grid/information system this winter  would be catastrophic ///
Now is the time to BRACE YOUR SELF ... For what's coming<<<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:29 pm

//// THE WHITE HATS MILITARY ARE GETTING READY FOR THE COMING WAR... AND ARE FUCKING READY FOR THE
>>> STORM OF THE CENTURY//
>>>>
>>>
CABLES;; CCP MILITARY IS HIGHLY INFILTRATED BY WHITE HATS IN THEIR COUNTRY FREE THE CHINESE PEOPLE FROM THE COMMUNIST RULE<<<<

WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN>>>
CHINA WILL PULL A COUP >>>

ALL COUNTRIES WILL PULL A COUP ON THEIR DEEP STATE GOVERNMENTS.......

>>>> STORM OF THE CENTURY

THE GREAT AWAKENING/////
____________________________PAIN

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT...

GAME THEORY

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:30 pm

UN IN TROUBLE <
Helped Ghislaine Maxwell/EPSTEIN 
get control over world oceans and, helped >
TerraMar Project which was a UN NGO micronation with diplomatic immunity and created their own passports.

> Now>Ghislaine Maxwell is demanding the UN get her out of jail! (Sounds like blackmail..as she knows the UN funded her child trafficking network...she's playing her Deep State :spades: card)

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghisliane Maxwell owned and operated a mysterious company called TerraMar. TerraMar listed a Manhattan property owned by the Rothschilds as a base, was funded by the Clinton Foundation, and was considered a micronation with UN issued passports for the ocean which offered its citizens diplomatic immunity until the collapse of the project.

In 2012, Ghislaine Maxwell founded the TerraMar Project. At a UN conference, Ghislaine presented and said through TerraMar that she was actually representing the interests of Jeffrey Epstein and the Clinton Foundation, which seeded her project with millions of dollars in funding. Ghislaine Maxwell has already turned in financial records revealing the funding she and Epstein received from the Clinton Foundation.

Ghislaine Maxwell Had UN Authorized Control Over the World's Oceans

The TerraMar Project was a UN NGO micronation with diplomatic immunity and its own passports

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:31 pm

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghisliane Maxwell owned and operated a mysterious company called TerraMar. TerraMar listed a Manhattan property owned by the Rothschilds as a base, was funded by the Clinton Foundation, and was considered a micronation with UN issued passports for the ocean which offered its citizens diplomatic immunity until the collapse of the project.

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell attend de Grisogono Sponsors The 2005 Wall Street Concert Series Benefitting Wall Street Rising.
Ghislaine Maxwell’s TerraMar Project

In 2012, Ghislaine Maxwell founded the TerraMar Project. At a UN conference, Ghislaine presented and said through TerraMar that she was actually representing the interests of Jeffrey Epstein and the Clinton Foundation, which seeded her project with millions of dollars in funding. Ghislaine Maxwell has already turned in financial records revealing the funding she and Epstein received from the Clinton Foundation.
TerraMar was positioned as an NGO dedicated to saving the oceans from humanity. It seems much more likely that TerraMar, which owned its own submarine, was a front for human trafficking.

According to The New York Times, the TerraMar Project was an “opaque organization that had no offices, gave no grants to other organizations.” However, within a week of the human trafficker Epstein’s arrest, Maxwell closed down her United Nations-sponsored NGO.Was TerraMar part of a vast ocean child trafficking network?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:31 pm

Associates and financiers of the TerraMar Project included many of those who we now recognize as being linked with child sex trafficking, including the Clinton Foundation, Comet Ping Pong’s James Alefantis, John Podesta, and Tamera Luzzatto, along with many others.
Luzzatto was Hillary Clinton’s Chief of Staff. She is now Senior Vice President of Government Relations at The Pew Charitable Trusts. Luzzatto published a disturbing website called Evie’s Crib. She wrote the infamous email to John Podesta published by WikiLeaks that seemed as though she had been pimping her infant grandchildren to the political elite.
After the death of Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine’s father, in 1991, she moved to a Manhattan property owned by Lynn Foreseter de Rothschild, whose husband is British banker Evelyn Robert de Rothschild. The property was also listed as the base for Terramar.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:32 pm

Next steps in the _EVENT
will be to close ports < China
( Their BETA test last year is complete/ Now is the time to Squeeze the supply chains world wide<)

Russia/China..,.> 
_SCARE EVENT NECESSARY

> TRIGGER <

Russia has hands in Cuba> Venezuela, Africa, SERBIA,
Belarus, Kazakhstan, middle East<

China has military Battle ships with Nuke capabilities in over 60 countries<
_China set to COLLAPSE the supply chain<
_ [Taiwan]

Events
Events
_EVENTS_
Events
Events Events Events Events

>TRIGGER all tectonic weapons
; Weather Warfare
: Supply chain disruptions
-oil, gas, natural resources
_cut INTERNET CABLES

EVENTS EVENTS EVENTS
Red_octo_beR<
______
The silent covert WAR
GREEN>OVERT 

The year of Marshal law.
COUP

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:32 pm

Welcome to the Great Awakening.

In the fall of 2017, posts began appearing on anonymous online forums which have since become “the biggest 'inside' 'approved' [information] dump in American history,” giving we, the people unprecedented insight into a far-reaching shadow war between patriots (within and outside of the government and military) and an evil international cabal intent on destroying America and quashing its founding principles. We are witnessing – in real time – the exposure of past and present crimes of this cabal, actions to bring them to justice, and the ushering in of a great, global awakening.

Q

/// You are currently witnessing the_END GAME unfold...

DURHAM>.. End game HRC/OBAMA/CIA/five eyes

Stolen ELECTION (given to them/to set the greatest sting operation taking place // To>[EXPOSURE] foreign occupation in all three branches of U.S  GOVERNMENT..)   contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:33 pm

All records of Military personal and High positioned commanders and DEEP STATE INTEL officers and agencies  who colluded with the Plandemic (currently FAUCI . GATES, CDC NIH WHO. WORLD BANK GPMB , ECT.EXT.)... are now being secured in sealed indictments.....

THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY IS UNFOLDING AND BEING EXPOSED by hundreds of thousands of White HATS across the WORLD....

Bringing down a 6,000 year old SATANIC system is happening..
[CRASH]

The whole World will see the PAIN.. And experience the PAIN

IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY
Q

A WORLD OF PAIN.... IS COMING
THE GREAT AWAKENING....

It had to be this way
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:33 pm

BIDEN SUBMISSION COMMS: Trump Is The Commander In Chief & Returns Soon

Biden's new 'dog' is named COMMANDER (i.e. Commander In Chief), and is shown 'leading Biden'. COMMANDER = 86 = GAME OVER = THE COMEBACK = NINETEEN = REPUBLIC (Trump returns as 19th President of The Republic).

Welcome to the White House, Commander = 363 = PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP RETURNS = DONALD TRUMP HAS JOE BIDEN ON THE DOG LEASH = Control Of Biden's Twitter Account.

Meet the newest Biden = 196 = PRESIDENT NINETEEN = COMMANDER & PRESIDENT = SIGNED, DONALD TRUMP.

And WELCOME HOME, COMMANDER = 203 = TRUMP REINSTATED = TRUMP RETURNS = Biden Is The One On Leash = Trump Is Still C.I.C.

To confirm this solution path, the video is 15 seconds (15 = C.I.C.), and the delta between 'dog' posts is 34 minutes (34 = DJT).

Either Biden is showing submission to Trump, or Trump is showing his dominance by control of the @ POTUS Twitter acct.

#PatriotsInControl

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:34 pm

>> its all happening.....
Connecting to GREAT _EVENTS
.... in the END_DEEP STATE IN ALL COUNTRIES WILL BE ARRESTED/////
if you still don't know..XI is getting ready to pull the switch on the CCP / PUTIN is getting rid of ALL KAZARIAN/ROTHSCHILD influence banks in his country./TRUMP. MILITARY is getting ready for 11.3/ GERMANY UK. CANADA are inside their own Continuity of Government plans //// many head Nations are inside a silent Mil.Operation <<<<<<
_The Works is CONNECTED<

Russia and China's announcement of an independent financial trading platform will free nations under US sanctions from western intrusion into their commercial activities...

Vladimir Putin got straight to the point. At the opening of his one hour and fourteen minute video conversation with Xi Jinping on 15 December, he described Russia-China relations as “an example of genuine inter-state cooperation in the 21st century.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:34 pm

Their myriad levels of cooperation have been known for years now – from trade, oil and gas, finance, aerospace and the fight against Covid-19, to the progressive interconnection of the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and the Eurasia Economic Union (EAEU).

But now the stage was set for the announcement of a serious counter-move in their carefully coordinated ballet opposing the relentless Hybrid War/Cold War 2.0 combo deployed by Empire.

As Assistant to the President for Foreign Policy Yuri Ushakov succinctly explained, Putin and Xi agreed to create an “independent financial structure for trade operations that could not be influenced by other countries.”

Now we’ve come to the crunch. And the catalyzing EVENT    contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:35 pm

We are coming to the>PRECIPITOUS

WE ARE DEEP INSIDE THE >PAIN<

EVENTS
EVENTS
EVENTS
EVENTS
SCARE EVENT
EVENT
EVENT
EVENT

THE STORM OF THE CENTURY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:35 pm

It is being reported that Russia “has begun to move Tor short-range surface-to-air missile systems to the border area with Ukraine.”

Ukraine has shocked the world by opening up the bomb shelters in Kiev…
Ukraine has opened bomb shelters in the capital of the nation as fears of a Russian invasion soar. On Wednesday a Ukrainian minister and former top spy warned the conflict could spread globally.

Banks in Belarus are preparing to switch to Russia’s version of SWIFT due to imminent sanctions by the west…

Belarusian banks are preparing for tougher Western sanctions by signing up to Russia’s alternative to the SWIFT, the international financial messaging network that underpins the global banking system, Russia’s Moskovsky Komsomolets tabloid has reported.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:36 pm

ABC’s Martha Raddatz is reporting that after Joe Biden’s recent call with Vladimir Putin, the Russians moved an additional 10,000 troops to the border with Ukraine.

North Korea>>>>> was silent for a awhile...

India border.> China> Pakistan

Through all the commotion..>Africa will ignite Coups < /// South America will come into heavy conflicts,  :fire:

South Europe>>> SERBIA.<<<

The world is connected

Most won't understand what's happening till the dust settles..... And the World wide operations are complete and MASS arrests take place during, after the STAGE. PLANNED _EVENT.....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:37 pm

The (vaccine) shot heard around the world

This >SHOT<.. Killed people.. Killed children from protein spikes.. Pfizer admits vaccines cause SHEDDING ///

This SHOT heard around the world.. Was necessary >> to bring the BIG PHARMA.. Global ELITEs .orgs .. big Tech... The deep state who controlled the false flow of mainstream information in all countries DOWN

White HATS had to let the Deep State CABAL unleash the [DS]plan and had to record the crime in progress in real time....( It was the only way for Mil.Intel to track the MONEY, the players, the compromised institutions doctors. SCIENTIST.[DS] Mil., LAWYER'S. Banks..ect.ext.ect .. And to record ALL CRIMES)////
>THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY
..... IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY

[EXPOSURE] is coming.....
....///Like I said long ago. [fake] WAR .. Military will position around the world ..<<
Then their will be Military martial law in major countries ( this event will scare the sheep.. Even those who fear the jab will be scared)///// >>>> but then the MILITARY WILL turn on it's Government.. ARREST ALL who conspired with the Plandemic.. Set up//// MILLIONS WILL be arrested through the world including the top 3000 ELITES who control the World.. World banks. World health.. World news. World wars. World tech...<

The SHOT heard around the world /<<< this_EVENT .... Is connected to MILITARY INTELLIGENCE IN 32 COUNTRIES WORKING TOGETHER...... WORLDS LARGEST MILITARY STING OPERATION.........////
right now deep state is trying to create WORLD WAR to create confusion and push military INTEL into other directions... But it's too late ...[ EXPOSURE]>>_WHITE HAT EVENTS...... begin...

Buckle up~

RIDE THE STORM

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

Q
WORLD WIDE~

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:37 pm

CABLES:; (IRONY)
BILLIONAIRES across the world are coming to TOGETHER against the DEEP STATE<<<>>>//// EXPECT alot of ] REAL [information to POP UPMany of them final realized they are in trouble and DEEP STATE is after their money/////

Hundreds of thousands of Millionaires are beginning to resist/not comply with MANDATES<<

INFILTRATION>////TRUTH LEAKS THROUGH MSM

>EVEN YAHOO.. and New York Post and several medias are reporting against FAUCII And NIH<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:39 pm

$$$$$$$WAR IS MONEY$$$$$$

CHINA (Evergrande) defaults on 82.5 million$$$ interest that is part of the larger half trillion Debt that is mostly real estate that is 30% of China's GDP <<
CHINA >WILL The half Trillion Chinese Default fallout is 10× worse in trading and banking numbers as ELITES and brokers/World trading corporations began to steal more money to cover debts (they don't want to lose or use their own money.. So they steal honest investors$$$ and create INFLATION >> CREATE A BUBBLE... then bet against the system and help bring down the market by first busting the BUBBLE >>then stealing homes and assets from hard working families >>> COLLAPSE (like 2008)////// THEN CREATE WARS... >MEANS $$$$$$<

ROTHSCHILDs/ROCKEFELLERS/World banks Cia, VATICAN, EU. Wall street > DEEP STATE CABAL must regain this half trillion Chinese Default lost (which actually= 10×worst in banking terms )....so the only way out is >WAR 
https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/305

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:40 pm

CHINA+ROTHSCHILDs+ROCKEFELLERS+ECT ECT ECT=[DS] >>wants TAIWAN'S 759,000,000,000,000.000$$$$$
TRILLION$$$$ GDP <<<(and control of the micro chip companies to control the world)

Russian wants >UKRAINE< BELARUS, LATVIA, ESTONIA, LITHUANIA. FINLAND...>>>>>>>
>>> TRILLIONS $$$$$$$$$GDP
,ASSETS  and Military RESERVE in these countries<<

If EU/NATO LOSE UKRAINE>>>
RIPPLE EFFECT<> If RUSSIA STRIKES.... UKRAINE WILL FALL FAST ...
AS KNOWN BY WORLD MILITARY GENERALS<<

WHEN UKRAINE FALLS...>THE WORLD BANKING ELITES. ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, KAZARIAN MAFIA_ CIA , CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM WILL TAKE HIT THAT CAN BRING THEM DOWN... HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS LOST IN HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS,.....

THE WORLD IS CONNECTED
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:40 pm

Internet on :fire: FIRE"

Cybersecurity experts have raised the alarm about a previously unknown critical flaw in a commonly used software tool that could potentially allow hackers to compromise millions of devices connected to the internet.

The fault known as  ‘Log4Shell’, is “single biggest, most critical vulnerability of the last decade” – which puts it in the running for a place among the biggest glitches in modern computing history. 
Researchers have warned that the flaw affects servers run by tech giants like >>Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, and Twitter
Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo, Google, YouTube...>IN PANIC< as they are connected to child trafficking rings, money laundering, world wide election interference in all countries and conspiring with WHO WEF DAVOS GROUP ,CDC, WORLD BANKS, ROCKEFELLERS, ROTHSCHILDS, ECT ECT ECT ...
>>>>> THE EXPOSURE OF THE MAN MADE VIRUS AND EXPOSURE OF THE VACCINES IS COMING TO A HEAD AS OVER A BILLION PEOPLE BEGAN TO RESIST THE NARRATION AND MANDATES.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:41 pm

The real CABLEs:
>ZERO HOUR< is near and the World Wide Military ALLIANCE Operation is COMMANDING >>
The most extensive INTEL gathering of Deep State MEDIA/networks/servers<<<

(This who thought the KRAKEN was a joke....will be surprised...
WE HAVE IT ALL)////

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:41 pm

>>>US pilot deaths increase by 1,750% after covid vaccine rollout<

Previously healthy U.S. airline pilots are passing away at an unprecedented rate. Pilots are required to be in tip-top physical condition, but in 2021, the entire airline industry conspired against the pilot’s individual health and threatened them with termination if they did not partake in the covid-19 vaccine experiment. As a result, over one hundred young pilots have mysteriously passed away in 2021, as countless other pilots suffer silently from adverse events and depleted immune systems.

A total of one hundred eleven pilots died in the first eight months of this year! This is a 1,750% increase from 2020, when the world was supposed to be in the middle of a pandemic. A list of the deceased individuals was published in the Air Line Pilot Association magazine. In comparison, there were 6 airline pilot deaths in 2020, and only one death in 2019.
Surge in pilot deaths is a warning sign to all

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:42 pm

Where ever BIDEN goes now
>Dozens of FIGHTER JETS/ refuelers/spy birds are protecting him<<< this isn't reported in Mainstream media..
/// This should give you the hint... Why sub hunters are constantly sweeping the East Coast and Warships positioned in high Alart, staggered along the East coast <<<

[DS]PANIC

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:43 pm

Spies///

Law of War
Section
18.18 / REPRISAL/COUNTERMEASURE

18.23 2 /INSTIGATING OR DIRECTLY INCITING
4.2 (SPIES)
PERSON INGAGING IN SPYING, SABOTAGE, AND SIMILAR ACTS
PRIVATE PERSONS ENGAGING IN HOSTILITIES
4.3 (Spies)/UNPRIVILEGED BELLIGERENTS
26-Jun-2020 4:21:59 AM CEST

Good catch.

Coincidence?

Important people understand for future events.

Assumption or intel based?

All assets [F][D] deployed.

[D] + China = 11.3

Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:44 pm

Make no mistake. [They] lost and they know it!
In Chess both parties know when the last moves are made before Checkmate. The loser has one option- stall the game- this lasts only moments>before the END_GAME

+All the Shootings & fb-.i crap & border ect.ext is STALLING 

>TRUTH< The Military DOESN'T need the election audit RESULTS.. They have everything...<

It's all OPTICS for RED PILLING the masses... White HATS working hard behind the scene to EXPOSE everything.. From FAUCI to Gates to Election results to Covid19 EXPOSURE.. AND BRINGING TO[MSM]

_After _EVENTS The Military will drop the HAMMER (TRIBUNALS against all the leaders in the three branches of the government system that helped Foreign adversaries to capture the U.S Gov. System... And brought the Coup against a sitting PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP)

MILITARY is the only way

FAITH

Promises made. Promises kept.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:45 pm

No matter what happens... You must understand! The Three Branches of Government are a CAPTURED OPERATION<
:Legislative, ;Executive,:Judicial;
are ALL>UNDER FOREIGN OCCUPATION<<<

It takes years to prosecute a Rich Person, Government high rankng official, ELITEs caught in major corruption>> most aren't prosecuted and few ever see justice... Because they are PROTECTED by the DEEP STATE CONTROLLED Three Branch Government 
[FAUCII]>Exposure
[Vaccines] >Exposure
[GREAT RESET] > EXPOSURE
WATCH as around the world Major Leaders Begin to EXPOSE 
The GREAT RESET<

GENERAL FLYNN> EXPOSING DAVOS GROUP/EVENT 201/
COVID-19 PLANNED ATTACK
ECT.ect.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò Calls on People of Faith to Unite in a Worldwide Anti-Globalist Alliance to STAND UP > AGENDA 2030
ECT ECT..

VATICAN, Catholic news FromRome info. Editor Br.Alexis Flavian Bugnolo EXPOSES The Great Reset and calls for the World to Unite against the Globalist Agenda and calls for Mass Arrests 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:46 pm

Many many many more across the world are EXPOSING the Great Reset/Davos group/WHO/World economic forum event 201 ECT ECT ECT..

(Expect ROGEN to do major podcast on Great Reset/through the world top podcasters influences, high ranking officials to EXPOSE COVID-19 DAVOS GREAT RESET AGENDA..... Up till now only Truthers/ANONS/seekers know about the Agenda..
<< It's all going to change<<

>The Three branches of government will only stall or NOT prosecute the cases properly that are starting or being heavily investigated/////

The Military is the only way

IF YOU CAN'T

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:48 pm

TRUMP COMMS: Trump Admin v2 Is Coming Very Soon

Trump posted a 'second version (v2)' of his 'violin meme' at 9:53pm, connecting to Q953 TRUMP ADMIN v2, and Q2153 Coming 'VERY SOON'...

"You're gonna LOVE this next song" = 363 = PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP REINSTATED = PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP RETURNS. 

363 also equals PRESIDENT TRUMP PLAYING VIOLIN, which confirms the intentional use of A = 1, B = 2, etc. (i.e. gematria) to encode messages.

The capital letters Y LOVE = 79 = TBIYTC (The Best Is Yet To Come). This interpretation is confirmed via "LOVE this next song" = 228 = THE BEST IS YET TO COME, and "You're gonna" = 135 = DAY I RETURN.

Additionally, the timestamp of NINE FIFTY THREE PM = 193 = REINSTATEMENT DAY = WORTH REMEMBERING.

And 9:53pm => 21:53 => TWENTY ONE FIFTY THREE = 263 = DONALD J TRUMP REINSTATED.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:54 pm

PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND 
RELEASES REPORT>

mRNA vaccines are destroying people's immune system
(It's happening at a gradual stance/over time) especially the double vaccinate between 40_70 years old > they have already lost/DAMAGED over 40% of their immune system and capabilities.. And they are losing and additional 5% every week<< O < (ZERO PERCENT) Immune system capability (in all double vaccinated people over 40 years old) >>>> and by March everyone over 30 will have lost their immune system as well.../// Those 30 an younger are already seen degrading of their immune system (it's normal for this age group to have a more vigorous immune system.. So perhaps their immune system is fighting off the mRNA vaccines in the short run.. only time will tell .. But data shows a Very difficult and DARK WINTER lay head/// DR. RYAN COLE a PATHOLOGIST has conducted over 100 thousands COVID-19 lab tests , has also found the mRNA vaccines are causing severe auto immune disorders /// Dr. David Bauer Top World virologist also confirms Pfizer Vaccines destroying the immune system after two shots// >>>> and BOOSTER Shots will become like a Subscription service to stay ALIVE<<<<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:54 pm

Remember>>> this was all started by the communist Chinese.. Who have already recovered (MSM is telling a fake narration that more are dying in China [FALSE NEWS]) and>> CHINA IS NOW FLAUNTING MILITARY POWER >> THREATENING THE BORDERD OF TAIWAN,INDIA AND FOCUSING TO WEAK DISRUPTED , DISMANTLING OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY UNDER BIDEN>>> in the book Unrestricted Warfare published in America over 20 years ago.. Officers of the communist Military Chinese recognized it was impossible to challenge the United States super power military in a conventional WAR>> CCP explained the only the conqueror the U.S.A would be through deception, so the public would never know they were under ATTACK. They described how they would accomplish this
By flooding the U.S. with illicit drugs to demoralize the U.S. citizens,>> infiltrating/the Stock markets ..>> the judicial systems>>and the media [MSM]>> seizing control of Natural Vital resources>> AND CREATING A [FAKE] NATURAL DISASTER, USING BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS.. Then finally take down the INFORMATION grid, to cause Social PANIC, Street riots and a MAJOR POLITICAL CRISES ///// with 1/3 of U.S. citizens suffering from DAMAGED immune system .. China & DEEP STATE taking down the grid/information system this winter  would be catastrophic ///
Now is the time to BRACE YOUR SELF ... For what's coming<<<

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next