Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 5:31 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1587  Pic of goat head over DC

If I were to remain silent, I'd be guilty of complicity.

https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

-----------------------------------------------
China buying up massive amounts of land in America should be way more concerning than Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 3:47 pm

https://t.me/orwelliandystopia/66440  VIDEO

Smart Cities - Future Global Lockdown Plans Revealed 

Zeee Media guest hosts to break down how the Great Reset agenda imposed by numerous globalist-captured governments is beginning to take its toll on civilization, as climate policies cause energy prices to surge to unsustainable levels, and “smart city” and COVID passport tech erodes privacy and autonomy.

--------------------------
tHE VIDEO ABOVE IT IS

Social Credit System | Dystopian Sci-Fi Short Film

The Social Credit Score was the new way to run the economy, a streamlined control system to create the new 21st century citizen... 

The Digital ID was introduced to create more control, collect data and monitor your everyday movement.. Cassie is making sense of the insane reality that happened...

THIS DOES NOT have to be our reality !!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 4:58 pm

They added Denmark too.

CIA has been taken over by NSA.
NZ has now broken away.

Basically every created by the UK Royals/Crown/Rothschilds is now null & void.

The removal of the Act of 1871 reverses & cancels everything.
All Commonwealth Constitutions ie Australia 1901. The Balfour Declaration 1917. Removal of 5eyes & Mossad.

As stated above only Mil Intel stays.

This is how everything under the Rothschilds Central Bank System is also wiped. Debts, Mortgages, Taxes, Vaccines etc all become illegal.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 5:00 pm

21 Chinese military aircraft entered Taiwan air defense identification zone, says Taiwanese ministry of national defense
__
DEEP STATE is currently trying desperately to create a WAR A U.S. EMERGENCY to avoid the November ELECTIONS

>THE EXPOSURE OF THE PANDEMIC
>THE EXPOSURE OF COLLAPSING ECONOMY
>VACCINE DEATHS
>CONTINUING EXPOSURE OF WORLD PEDOPHILE RINGS
>EXPOSURE OF WORLD MONEY LAUNDERING RINGS THAT CONNECT THE VATICAN, NATO, EU .. DEEP STATE BIDEN WORLD LEADERS

I have long told you here in
Q the Storm Rider official page we are going to into near NUCLEAR conflict...

Right now RUSSIA. NATO WARSHIPS are at STANDOFF off the coast of Kaliningrad and several NUCLEAR subs are stationed DEEP.

RUSSIA JUST CONFIRMED TO CHINA .. THAT CHINA MUST USE ANY MEANS NECESSARY TO PROTECT IT'S SELF FROM U.S. MILITARY PROVOCATION THROUGH BIDEN CONTROLLED ADMIN. 

:fire: :fire:
CLOCK

WE ARE COMING CLOSE TO WORLD EVENTS.....<<<<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 5:01 pm

It picks it up into the sky and changes the battle ground, and then it releases the snake into the sky. 
The snake has no stamina, no power and no balance in the air. It is useless, weak and vulnerable unlike on the ground where it is powerful wise and deadly.
The Eagle drowns the snake in the water after it dies and is eaten by the Eagle.

Watch the SKY

How do you take down the matrix?

34 buildings to be hit with Rods of God.

PROJECT ODIN:
Taking down the mossad satanic satellites that hold humaity hostage in the 3D Matrix and Activating the Quantum internet free of corruption. 

Watch the WATER

3GDam break in China 

IT WILL BE BIBLICAL 

Pray for the people of Israel
For all people
You see it was never about the people or the religion they choose from their love for the Light of God.
It has always been about the leaders who blocked the light.
They are the false light.

The revelation of TRUTH of the war between GOD and SATAN
THE Great Awakening 
THE END of the REPTILIAN bloodline
The death of the serpent
THE END of the Matrix
THE RETURN of JESUS

From dark to Light
And so it is.

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+uS_iD6IWq4IyMTUy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 5:03 pm

AUG 25

Epstein/ MAXWELL. Which gave her rights to s Submarine and travel the world without question and entering countries under Oceans,/ underground base without question....

Only until the of the world has been exposed to the world's largest human trafficking industry in the world connected to the United States president CLINTON. OBAMA... World elite organisation > UN NATO.... Which connects most MAJOR COUNTRIES and Presidents inside the human trafficking network and cover-ups../)) this powerful elite system created by the DEEP STATE CABAL infiltrated every Nation and military rankings.. took control of mainstream Media ceo's.. this vast network reaches into the pharmaceutical companies big tech companies and controls Hollywood at the highest levels....

>The Exposure of Epstein through Q .. White HATS MILITARY battalion drops has lead the World Wide Movement to the GREAT AWAKENING,_ EVENT..... Where Over a billion people are now becoming aware are of the deep state, tyrannical governments, and world cover-ups of human trafficking at the highest level... All connected to a FALSE PANDEMIC ( PLANDEMIC)... And bioweapon release to create confusion and mass killings ( create chaos ) in hopes the [ EXPOSURE]  of the Deep State CABAL that controls world government's and networks is not exposed<

*CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Epstein and Maxwell .. never thought they would set off the makings of a  World WAR< that WILL >trigger< a World NUCLEAR STANDOFF..... And the many deaths of the COVID_19 ( SARS II ) bioweapon release.. Vaccine bioweapon release ( coming deaths)/)))
__
After the near death civilization _EVENT experience.... The world will never be the same ... And the sleeping sheep will never easily be sung to sheep again by the lullabies deep state world CABAL.....>The Great Awakening

The Fall of the CABAL
__
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.

YOU MUST SHOW THEM.

ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.

Crimes against children unite all humanity [cross party lines]?

Difficult truths.

Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2022 3:12 pm

Nesara (Official)
National Economic Security And Reformation Act

Few weeks back I told you all.... The new variants coming out are MILITARY codes and each variant signals Military operations and White Hats chess< counter movements/

(The DEEP STATE got really confused when so much different Variants started popping up on the news and papers without their CONTROL and Acknowledgement>>>> they can't back track these STORIES planted or say they didn't name the new variants ...it will truly destroy their NARRATION if they deny these variants popping up!!!)/////

Pay close attention to the new variant >>>>>>>>>>>>OMICROM<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

OMI= ODIN (Omi is one of ODINS name)

CROM: is a commanded to an operating system or server for a job that is to be Executed at Specified time.

> >>>>>>>>>>PROJECT ODIN < <<<<<<<<
MILITARY SPACE FORCE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY OPERATION CONNECTED TO STARLINK  SATS. AND CONTROL ALL GRIDS AROUND THE WORLD AND CAN BYPASS ALL MEDIA/RADIO/INTERNET PLATFORMS. MORE OVER PROJECT ODIN CAN TAKE AND OPERATE ALL MEDIA/RADIO/INTERNET/DIGITAL PLATFORMS AND EBS.
_____

>OMICROM< 
WHO Skips Next Greek Letter After “Nu” in Naming New COVID Variant – The Next Letter “Xi” Might Draw Attention to China – So They Named it “Omicron” Instead

Xi =11 in Roman numerals
XI = 11 =LAW OF WAR MANUAL/ CHAPTER 11.

>Q, POST #1116 (>ELEVEN<16)
Thank you Xi
Good start.
China/CQ cancel.
Q
(This post was not about China or Xi ...it was disinformation..Q knew the enemy was reading the post.... And Q Mil.Intel couldn't break the laws of National Security by openly stating the Laws of War > End of occupation 11.3< )

CHAPTER 11(xi) in the Law Of War all pertain to  END FOREIGN OCCUPATION and 11.15 has specific rules on how to " combat the spread of contagious diseases and EPIDEMICS"
__
Side note;
Xi also means 14 (fourteen in gematria =104)

Q post #104
Now is the time to pray.
We're are operational.
God bless the United States of America.
Q
__
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?
It was over before it began.
Q
__
~ Be careful PATRIOTS/ANONS/ Freedom fighters across the world....... Be careful of those who divide inside the Great AWAKENING......( Many are drunk on EGO> FOLLOWERS>or simply are drunks and high and take to social media to vent (hate/accuse/>ego<) and instead of seeking help for their mental problems or drug problems or alcohol problems........./////

I'm not here for these games or followers or being a keyboard warrior looking for fights and raging nonsense....

Some of us are here.. Because we truly care for humanity, nature, animals and Earth...

No matter where you are seek peace.

God will not do for you.. What you can do for yourself. ( This means learn to use all your sacred senses in Harmony ..... Come to a clean life.. LIGHT)>  THE GREAT AWAKENING is much more than can be fathomed...

Join: 👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy

Telegram (https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy)
 MORE:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2022 3:23 pm

https://t.me/c/1683842302/217

:boom:BQQQQQQQM:boom:Top people of this horrendous child satanic ritual cult as they call her the Queen Priestess is Oprah Winfrey followed by Ladyboy Gaga, Katy Perry, Christy Tiegen, Laura Prepon and the top men…get ready for the shock wave… Robert Deniro, Kevin Spacey, Will Ferrell, Johnny Depp, Seth Green and 90% of Hollywood and the music industry. 

Michael Jackson was going to expose them at his upcoming concert called “This Is It “ and when he was talking about the concert tour he said "The Best Is Yet To Come".   we all know who's favorite quote that is!! So they framed him for child molestation and made several assassination  attempts on his life.  He had no choice but to fake his death.   

Then there were 2 best friends who were going to do the same thing and both had apparent suicides Chester Bennington and  Chris Cornell.  I believe they are now in witness protection.  This goes sooooooo deep and up there with Oprah is Killary Clinton.  Research Frazzledrip! - THOUGHTS? :popcorn::flag_us: SHARE!!

Join: Marilyn Monroe (https://t.me/+OZY5FLnWaj85YTFk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 2:48 pm

QAnon (Q17)  locked acct.  Link to join at bottom

This was posted yesterday.  And today we have posts about CNN bringing up Hunter laptop.  ie: we
have a White Hat there.  So that is verified.

The rest of the info here I know as only speculation.  So...IDK. Is it correct?  It seems to track.
-------------------------------

] CNN [

Over two years ago and several times I have mentioned WHITE HATS getting ready to take control of CNN

Now behind the scenes the stage is almost set...As TRUMP 
publicly announced he Will help CNN become a gold mine and raise it's ratings.

ELON MUSK subsidiary co's and two major friends are Deeply invested in CNN....///.... Bin Salman of SA ( I has mentioned has hundreds of BILLIONS controlling his countries wealth and subsidiary companies and investors world wide that exceed Trillions..... 

SALMAN has MAJOR Stock In all social media networks [ INFILTRATION ] (these open & secret investors and companies who do his bidding.. have CAPTURED the WORLD CNN market< which broadcast in almost every airport across the Globe).....

_ if you are a newbie to the Great AWAKENING movement and don't know Bin Salman .. Here is a recap>   The 2017 Las Vegas shooting was an assassination attempt on Saudi Royal Bin Salman. 

The mass shooting was a FALSE FLAG EVENT to have him killed in a set up Cross Fire.

( The LasVegas massacre was staged by the FBI, CIA DEEP STATE controlled by Clintons and ordered by OBAMA in connection to BILDERBERG GROUP> Jesuits/mason society created by VATICAN of the Nights Templar that created the first banking system through the slaughter of Europe)..... 

This las Vegas assassination attempt was to take control of Saudi Arabia and all the gold they control and their influence through their holdings in Social media ( stocks)... 

The assassination attempt failed due to military intelligence and TRUMP intervention and rescued Bin Salman moments before his death...... 
After this EVENT Bin Salman pledged his life to Trump and the ALLIANCE.
And soon after Bin Salman started to clean his Royal family that was full of traitors loyal to Clintons and DS//

NOW the white HATS have taken control of CNN through one of TRUMPS best friend > John Malone< ... And CNN has currently fired several employees and news anchors ( cleaning house).... Now the staGe is set for TRUMP.....

a station that can give you
[DECLAS] and real time DROPS/ LEAKS connected to WORLD Countries and their CORRUPTION.

_KASH PATEL just reTruthed an interview with TRUMP... Where Trump confirms to fix 2020 ELECTIONs before the 2024

___
>}WIRES: The Dragon families, Chinese Elders and Clan want TRUMP back in office!.....

The Deep State Rockefellers, ROTHSCHILDs Dupont, Bush family and CABAL lied to the Chinese Dragon/Elders and clans that they would fix the world with OBAMA being placed into office in 2008 

the Deep State tricked the Chinese into Trillions in GOLD and at the same time the [DS] decided to Rob the American people through the housing COLLAPSE and bank collapse of 2008 ..... 

They had an idea to give some of the stolen U.S. citizen money back to China.. But never did... And their promise to help the world through OBAMA presidency was a lie)

So now the Chinese Dragon family are in talks with the ALLIANCE.. And they want TRUMP back in power ( you must understand not all Chinese are bad or CCP... They are also cleaning their house of corruption and went to end communism.. But they need world help to end the DEEP STATE MONEY FLOWING TO CHINA)..

Don't be surprised if TRUMP BECOMES speaker of the house for a short Awhile after the Republicans take back the house.... :dart: Target [ FBI] [ CIA] DOJ DEEP STATE OPERATORS IN THE CROSSFIRE of the TRUMP......

THE STORM.

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+d-sfNIL_UjkzMGJi

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 3:34 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1810

President TRUMP  posts a Q post #11 on MILITARY take over..

The Plan to save the World
__
By now the FBI CIA NSA & others with HIGH LEVEL technology hidden from public could have easily deciphered who created Q in 4 Chan/8 chan 8kun.... And the pranksters would have been arrested years and years ago, if the pranksters were civilians.

But the REAL TRUTH is the FBI. CIA NSA stays away from unmasking Q because.. unmasking Q would reveal Military OPERATIONS publicly and the STORM that would have created would have been catastrophic with FULL DECLASSIFIED info in Courts, Congressional hearings, military Courts and the EXPOSURE of the Deep State in All sectors of the U.S. branches of government would have created complete chaos<

It was best to try and dumb down Q and say was a kid who created Q in a basement or say it was Ron Watkins (if it was truly Ron the  DS Intell. agencies would have arrested him immediately back in 2017

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 6:09 pm

https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy

$$$$$$$WAR IS MONEY$$$$$$

CHINA (Evergrande) defaults on 82.5 million$$$ interest that is part of the larger half trillion Debt that is mostly real estate that is 30% of China's GDP <<

CHINA >WILL The half Trillion Chinese Default fallout is 10× worse in trading and banking numbers as ELITES and brokers/World trading corporations began to steal more money to cover debts (they don't want to lose or use their own money.. 
So they steal honest investors$$$ and create INFLATION >> CREATE A BUBBLE... then bet against the system and help bring down the market by first busting the BUBBLE >>then stealing homes and assets from hard working families >>> COLLAPSE (like 2008)////// THEN CREATE WARS... >MEANS $$$$$$<

ROTHSCHILDs/ROCKEFELLERS/World banks Cia, VATICAN, EU. Wall street > DEEP STATE CABAL must regain this half trillion Chinese Default lost (which actually= 10×worst in banking terms )....so the only way out is >WAR 

CHINA+ROTHSCHILDs+ROCKEFELLERS+ECT ECT ECT=[DS] >>wants TAIWAN'S 759,000,000,000,000.000$$$$$
TRILLION$$$$ GDP <<<(and control of the micro chip companies to control the world)

Russian wants >UKRAINE< BELARUS, LATVIA, ESTONIA, LITHUANIA. FINLAND...>>>>>>>
>>> TRILLIONS $$$$$$$$$GDP
,ASSETS  and Military RESERVE in these countries<<

If EU/NATO LOSE UKRAINE>>>
RIPPLE EFFECT<> If RUSSIA STRIKES.... UKRAINE WILL FALL FAST ...
AS KNOWN BY WORLD MILITARY GENERALS<<

WHEN UKRAINE FALLS...>THE WORLD BANKING ELITES. ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, KAZARIAN MAFIA_ CIA , CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM WILL TAKE HIT THAT CAN BRING THEM DOWN... HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS LOST IN HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS,.....

THE WORLD IS CONNECTED
Q

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)👉White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)👈to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 9:10 pm

In deep discussions with Mil. INTEL source (s)...

"WWG1WGA" is a Military protocol that pertains to Cheyenne mountain...( Where Tesla created a time traveling machine connected to Inner ground zero energy//)/ > the looking glass is only looking into the future past and present.... But the Real Tesla machine is time traveling connected to ground zero energy that connects to the stratosphere and universal energy.....///
The connection between TESLA.. TRUMP ( John G. TRUMP)//// 

John G. Trump connection to TESLA is deeper than reported and worked in the same field and were just minutes apart ( same neighborhood) living and working in the same field....

///According to MIT, Prof Trump focused on high voltage phenomena, electron acceleration and the interaction of radiation with living and non-living matter. He also designed X-ray generators.....///

> From insiders.. The Philadelphia experiment connects Tesla/Trump in the creation of the time traveling program....( But not revealed by MSM)///

_____
WWG1WGA is a military protocol to activate the TESLA time Machines under Cheyenne mountains that has been locked down since 2016 under the order of TRUMP ....
>The Switzerland particle accelerator machine in ( CERN)
Was a failure... And could not produce enough energy to create the Worm holes....//TESLA work was stolen by the DEEP state after his death and[ they] tried creating the time machine of his stolen blue prints of the machine..( which was created but FAILED)///)) the failure was due to inside placed White HATS who deliberately sabotage the CERN PROJECTS..
... in 2017 ... The control of CERN came under U.S. Military white HATS CONTROL<

_ now the WWG1WGA all protocol had been initiated.. IN CERN - CHEYENNE MOUNTAINS.

The WWG1WGA protocol refers to HUMANS on earth traveling into the NEXT dimension as one....

>SKY EVENT
Q

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)👉White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)👈to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 2:59 pm

https://t.me/SnowdenHacks/506   Posted Sept 3rd

TRUMP Retruths Q Post #11
PUBLICLY

MSM NEWS on SEVERAL stations have meltdown as Trump Retruths over a dozen Q followers and then ReTruths Q Post directly to his page.....

Very important post

_this post is connected to Military take over of FBI CIA NSA .....

_________The REAL POTUS is letting you know what's happening behind the scenes. And letting you know >Q is REAL<

The military operations are REAL
_________
How the Storm works/>
There is a beginning of a STORM  ( The start of the journey through the storm) 

The Middle of the Storm ( the calm in the middle of the eye of the Storm) 

Then the second part of the STORM .. THE HARDEST PART OF THE STORM<

Last year was the calm in the middle of Storm when it felt like Trump was gone in February and March ( when ANONS lost hope.... But I was active letting you know what was going to happen)

We have now past the eye of the STORM into the Second part of the Storm
@SnowdenHacks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 3:06 pm

Oct 28, 2017  DECLAS BEGAN IN Q
>CLINTONS. OBAMA , WORLD ELITES EXPOSED
>EPSTEIN WORLD CORRUPTION RING EXPOSED
>VATICAN CORRUPTION EXPOSED
>WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS EXPOSED
>HUMAN TRAFFICKING EXPOSED
>911 EXPOSED
>WORLD FAKE MEDIA MSM EXPOSED
>WORLD HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATIONS/SYSTEMS EXPOSED
>WORLD MONETARY SYSTEM EXPOSED
>CORRUPTION AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS IN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES EXPOSED>CONNECTED TO WORLD INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND WORLD CORRUPT SYSTEMS

During the time of the largest open INTEL drops in the world through Q ..... The deep state CABAL released the bioterrorism bio-weapons.
Vaccine bio-weapons. Began mass civilization extermination event. World LOCKDOWNS. Systematic destruction of food growth and istribution. Supply chain disruption. The DEEP STATE CABAL using weather weapons caused CHAOS in floods and droughts through the world and through this systematic CABAL destruction they try to bring in climate change AGENDA CONNECTED to FULL control of humans and society....... ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ect ect ect ECT ECT ECT..
So much things has happened since Q began DECLAS and drops...>WORLD EVENTS

_Patriots, ANONS, FREEDOM FIGHTERS finally see how deep the War goes... And the STORM WE ARE IN!..
>EVERYTHING HAPPENING NOW by the deep state Will connect to WORLD MILITARY TRIBUNALS. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY....../// This military Alliance OPERATIONS had to let things happen and document all the crimes in each country... It was the only way to EXPOSE THE DARKNESS ..... The CABAL. The Deep state ...
_
TRUMP TODAY PUBLICLY CONFIRMED Q and reposted a very telling post connected to Military take over... LAWS OF WAR CHAPTER 11.

>STAY STRONG PATRIOTS

@SnowdenHacks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 5:37 pm

https://t.me/RealEntheos/199

NEVER FORGET:  In 2010 Argentina President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner admitted Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah sent his top nuclear advisor Gary Samore to their country in an attempt to use them as a proxy to secretly provide Iran with NUCLEAR FUEL.  We warned of this in 2011 but no media believed it until her 2015 U.N. speech which FAKE NEWS rushed to cover-up.  RENEGADE LOVED HIS PROXIES! :radioactive:  

UN SPEECH (DOWNLOAD BEFORE THEY REMOVE) 
https://youtu.be/_9JXxqR7YXs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 5:40 pm

https://t.me/RealEntheos/200   08 September 2022

quik vid at link

TICK UPWARD 

"Vice President Joe Biden caught on a hot mic mysteriously saying 'God save the Queen' after certifying the 2016 Trump victory"  

Celebrate not death rather the end control  FREE AT LAST 

Assange video "#RoyalPrerogativeOfMercy" and "#Diana25th" videos focused on "younger members of the Royal Family."  Why focus on younger members with no power?  Assange timestamp ⌚ ?

Have you every read the lyrics to "God save the Queen" by the Sex Pistols?  

#ItalyMarker  

https://metro.co.uk/2017/01/08/why-did-joe-biden-whisper-god-save-the-queen-after-certifying-the-us-election-result-6368576/#:~:text=Things%20had%20wound%20down%2C%20but%20when%20Biden%E2%80%99s%20mic,in%201776%2C%20doing%20away%20with%20the%20British%20monarchy%E2%80%A6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 2:59 pm

https://t.me/qthestormrider777/10868

REPORTS over 50 Trump allies raided and served Subpoenas.
>Steve Bannon reports 35
>Underground news report over 50.

>DEEP STATE initiated the next stages of their plan.
_Continue using January 6 (HOAX) probe with help of FBI DOJ > PENCE documents and connection to college electorial votes < indicating TRUMP created Fake Electors in an attempt to BLOCK Bidens presidency 
_The DOJ issued grand jury  indictments on TRUMPs organizations that collected money in fundraising to over turn elections

(The DOJ ,FBI , DEMOCRATS. DEEP STATE OBAMA. DAVOS GROUP ROCKEFELLERS.. ECT ECT ECT.... Have now made their move to shut down the REPUBLICAN PARTY AND NEWS OUTLETS and WILL continue to use January 6 investigation and subpoenas to justify coming arrests and indictments.... This large FBI DOJ sweep of Republicans and TRUMP allies is connect to (TRYING) to shut down Conservative NEWS OUTLETS.....)
___

Most people still don't understand... TRUMP was not stupid to run for President alone against the WORLD DEEP STATE CABAL. ( He didn't need to be President.. He had a good simple life before being 45...) he was asked by the HIGHEST ranks in Military Alliance to be the President.......///)....
TRUMP is not alone in this Battle.... It all leads to MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BATTALIONS. GENERALS. ADMIRALS, ECT ECT ECT  in the highest places of U.S. MILITARY commands.

I told you last year.... These EVENTS were coming!!!!.. I told you few months ago these EVENTS Were coming......
~these moments where it WILL feel like all hope is lost and TRUMP could/would get arrested .......... But you must understand why I gave this information early and why these EVENTS are important....... Most of all you must UNDERSTAND Q and letting you know it's all a :movie_camera:
SCRIPTED..A SHOW!!!.

YOUR INSIDE THE STORM. THE DEVOLUTION PLAN. CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT
.......> Your inside the part of the plan called PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN and it must look like the people (WE THE PEOPLE) are fighting for our country and taking it back no matter how hard the odds are..... THIS EVENT IS ALREADY TAKING PLACE WITH A HUNDRED MILLION AWAKENING IN THE UNITED STATES THROUGH SEVERAL AWAKENING MOVEMENT....////.....

TRUMP IS NOT ALONE<
THE MILITARY IS SILENTLY WATCHING THE EFFECTS UNFOLD.......... NOT ONLY HERE IN AMERICA BUT AROUND THE WORLD GOVERNMENTS ARE IN CHAOS, FALLING.. COLLAPSING.....//))) I WARNED so many times last year of all these EVENTS to happen. From the COLLAPSE to forth coming NUCLEAR STANDOFF to WAR in several major countries erupting into POSITIONING>>>>>> ALL THESE EVENTS HAD TO HAPPEN....... IT'S ALL FOR A REASON////) ....

No matter what happens... Know the MILITARY ALLIANCE IS SILENTLY GUIDING THE EVENTS...> GAME THEORY> NASH EQUILIBRIUM<<<<<
____
FLYNN is playing his part...... He's backing away from Q. And Trump is still president story line
...( But if you look back in videos FLYNN often said in 2021 Trump is the still the President..... And if you still don't know....Flynn took the Oath of Q. WWG1WGA  as did his entire family...)//

FLYNN is giving [disinformation]
Which is important.

Like I said [ DURHAM] Future indictments. Military Future courts/Tribunals.... In that time FLYNN WILL be there and give EVIDENCE of ALL the BURIED BODIES ( MIL.INTELL CLASSIFIED REPORTS ON BLACK OPERATIONS> 911>Bush connection to bio-weapons. /Obama IRAN NUCLEAR deals. Real story of bin Laden/ CLINTONS trafficking ring....>WORLD CORRUPTION AND PEDOPHILIA RING CONNECTED TO EPSTEIN< FBI.DOJ FIVE EYES INVOLVEMENT IN WORLD COVER-UP CRIME'S AGAINST HUMANITY.

>As of now... Zuckerberg has given up EVERYTHING to Military INTEL....as did Jeff bezos ...<
_
Your watching a movie and the scariest/hardest part of the movie is near the END when it feels like all hope is lost.

Believe in the highest Power of creation and GOD. Believe in a divine PLAN.... :wink:

The best is yet to come

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 12:40 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1942

Very interesting
Ben F Discloser is close to what I have explained a few days ago

The removal of the top ranks of the Knights of Malta by the Vatican means the entire leadership of NATO has been fired, P3 Freemason sources say. There is also a purge going on inside Vatican city as “Zionist cabal” members are being removed, the sources say. This is causing a leadership vacuum in the G7 group of countries as their entire economic/social system collapses.

We are also getting multiple reports from intelligence agency sources around the world of a new 911 or Fukushima-type event being planned for this month. High-level sources are mentioning dates like September 8th, 11th and 23rd. This is all part of a Khazarian Mafia attempt to extort money from the rest of the world as the September 30th payments deadline for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation and its KM owners approaches.

In this context, there is a very real probability the EU and most governments in the EU will collapse, possibly before the end of the month. That is because the Russians have cut off gas flows to Europe while the rest of the world has also stopped sending oil to the region. This is not just about heating European homes either: the cut-off is certain to lead to a shutdown of most industries in Western Europe. For example, a business lobby says high energy prices are already threatening to shut 60% of UK factories.

To deal with this situation it appears the UK government has begun to start using previously forbidden Tesla energy technology as this photograph of Tesla coils taken in England recently shows. Other countries may have to follow suit.

The shutting down of the Nordstream 1 gas pipeline to Germany for “technical reasons” has been widely reported but, it is only the tip of the iceberg. Unreported so far is that a Russian submarine entered the Mediterranean last week and cut a gas pipeline that was sending fuel to France from Algeria, the P3 sources say.

In yet another blow, Zaporizhzhia, Europe’s largest nuclear power plant, was “severed from the national grid for the first time in its history after transmission lines were cut, prompting power cuts across Ukraine.”

With this background, mass demonstrations are continuing across Europe, most notably in the Czech Republic and France. The situation has reached the point that Germany has created a new military unit to patrol the streets and enforce martial law starting on October 1st (the day after the Sept. 30 payments deadline) in anticipation of mass rioting and civil unrest.

As this is happening a series of assassinations and intrigue are being seen at the very tiptop of world power. For example, last week Christine Chadwick – the private secretary to the head of MI6- was killed in what was “probably remote covert scalar type assassination covered with probable suicide – suicided is the formal forensic term,” MI6 sources say. Her body was cremated before MI6 could carry out a forensic examination to determine the cause of death, they add.

The assassination was carried out because Chadwick was getting close to the people who assassinated former M1 (the guy who controls the FED money tap) Adnan Sakli and took over control of the Federal Reserve Board money printing apparatus, the sources say. George Bush Sr. was executed in retaliation for this murder but, control over money printing inside the US remains in the hands of the Nazi faction of the KM, they say.

Russian FSB sources say a lot of this intrigue and chaos comes because the person who set off this chain of Satanic events,

More: https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 1:06 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1948

China and Russia continue friendship against Globalist countries, including US.
----
Let's talk descriptions and what constitutes an actual authoritarian state. 

The USA locks up more of its own people than every other nation on earth. Despite being only 5% of the worlds population you have over 20% of its prisoners.

Your massive prison populations are then used to manufacture the weapons of war defense agencies contract the US government for. Cheap prison slave labor fuels your war machine. It's where your patriot missile systems are built etc. 

The "media" reinforcement of external powers as authoritarians, is part of the overall brainwashing you undergo in order to render you blind to the chains you are living in.

The US is the world's largest sponsor of terrorism, and the worlds largest authoritarian state.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 1:19 pm

Me: I saw pics/video, but zero links...so IDK.  Can't verify it's really happening.
-----------------------------------------

video: Berlin, Belvue Palace? Formerly the seat of the president or another building? Anyways. Mass arrests happening!

:boom:Pictures from Berlin-Mitte. Prison buses in front of KfW Bank and Deutsche Bank:bangbang: Arrests and raid underway:bangbang:

MILITARY EVERYWHERE. It is now also going above ground to the visible cleanup. Its happening. more to  ome. EVERYWHERE

BABYLON HAS FALLEN

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 6:38 pm

THIS IS A COOL STORY

Double >< story//
( The FOX video going around of arrests, gitmo watermark ballots.. Military ops)

This video that FOX dropped was in context to Clarence Thomas's wife sending out emails to Mark Meadows. ( The FOX reporter was only reading the emails Virginia Thomas had sent Meadows)// In the emails she shared YouTube videos and messages pertaining to platforms of ANONS who posted " TRUMP STING w CIA Steve Pieczenik, The Biggest Election story in history, QFS Blockchain " 

"I hope this is true, never heard of anything like this before, or even a hint of it. Possible???"

"Watermarked ballots in over 12 states have been part of a huge Trump & military white Hat sting operation in 12 key states," she wrote

In the Nov. 5 message to Meadows, Thomas went on to quote a passage that had circulated on right-wing websites: “Biden crime family & ballot fraud co-conspirators (elected officials, bureaucrats, social media censorship mongers, fake stream media reporters, etc) are being arrested & detained for ballot fraud right now & over coming days, & will be living in barges off GITMO to face military tribunals for sedition.
_____
:point_up:
The FOX video that was dropped and heavily edited by an ANON did not show the full video
And context...
_____
.........But the short edited video did bring hundreds of thousands of sleeping sheep to see if the video was real.... And they slowly went down the rabbit hole :joy: YouTube immediately erased the video and several others that were copying the original video of the TRUMP STING ...(SOMETIMES CLICK BAIT WORKS :wink:)
_____
The real reason Clarence Thomas wife is under fire for her emails connected to Mark Meadows and Q Anon channels , is because Clarence Thomas backed TRUMP in the Supreme Court ( SCOTUS )///

Now the DEEP STATE is going after his seat in SCOTUS
______
What's really interesting in this story that isn't being Reported is Clarence Thomas has close ties to MILITARY COURTS/MILITARY INTELLIGENCE CLASSIFICATION >DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS

There is a reason Clarence Thomas was appointed by Ronald Reagan ( EEOC ) and through the decade PREMOTED to become  part of SCOTUS .... Thomas is no joke.. He carries 2nd highest level clearance for SCOTUS
& Through BACK CHANNELS communicates with MIL. INTEL <

Why do you think DEEP STATE is trying to KILL him? >What information/documents do you think he has against the Foreign occupied controlled SCOTUS , Foreign occupied DC( BIDEN) .. foreign occupied Branches of U.S. Government?>

How do you bring down the foreign occupied SCOTUS corruption connected to Chief Justice of U.S. John Roberts and his connection to over 130 BILLION$$$$$$$$$$$ in blackmails, kickbacks , Deep state money....> Connection to CLINTONS.. OBAMA.... Controlling courts to issue>FISA 
______
THOMAS=] WHITE HATS INFILTRATION [
____&
His wife gets first hand knowledge.... She>intensionally set off the RED PILLING of Q info, videos to high level officials across the
DC Elite Spectrum.......//She knows whats coming./// ♟

NCSWIC 

PANIC, PAIN, DC, END GAME

:movie_camera: :popcorn: :wink:

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 8:19 pm

The sources given on this post are scrubbed already !

There is a screenshot @ https://t.me/thehallsofjusticewatchtower/16811

Seems Bill Barr had been paid $1.2 million from 2017 + a 50,000. bonus between then and Jan 2019.
All this from Kirkland & Ellis Law Firm.

According to the National Law Journal's 2022 NLJ 500 ranking of firms based on size, Kirkland & Ellis has 3025 attorneys and is ranked 5th in the United States.  With $6,042,000,000 gross revenue in 2021, the firm placed 1st on The American Lawyer's 2022 Am Law 200 ranking.  On the 2021 Global 200 survey, Kirkland & Ellis ranked as the 1st highest grossing law firm in the world.  
www.kirkland.com

Hefty..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 5:55 pm

https://t.me/MrQ17/260

TRUMP Retruths Q Post #11
PUBLICLY

MSM NEWS on SEVERAL stations have meltdown as Trump Retruths over a dozen Q followers and then ReTruths Q Post directly to his page.....

Very important post

_this post is connected to Military take over of FBI CIA NSA .....

____________________________The REAL POTUS is letting you know what's happening behind the scenes. And letting you know >Q is REAL<

The military operations are REAL

The Middle of the Storm ( the calm in the middle of the eye of the Storm) 

Then the second part of the STORM .. THE HARDEST PART OF THE STORM<

Last year was the calm in the middle of Storm when it felt like Trump was gone in February and March ( when ANONS lost hope.... But I was active letting you know what was going to happen)
Join @MrQ17

Anonymous  10/29/2017 23:20:11   ID: Eka5Om1K
4chan/pol: 147175452

Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 1:28 pm

Q THE STORM RIDER

The world will experience what Russia experienced during the COLLAPSE of The Soviet Union in 1991 ... The DEPRESSION/V COLLAPSE was hard to handle...... But after the DARKNESS PASSED and EXPOSURE of the DEEP STATE under Boris yeltsin was EXPOSED 
The CABAL [DS] BILLIONAIRE'S and Trillionaires money was was cut off and the funneling of the Stolen money was returned to the peoples and economy fast..... And the RUSSIAN citizens had more than double their income.. Some triple. >> This was all because of VATICAN> ROTHSCHILDs KAZARIAN Mafia ROTHSCHILDs
Was EXPOSED>   who CONTROLLED their presidents including BORIS YeltSIN who was a traitor to his country....( In his death YeltSIN was not given the Russian Honor of burial nor were any top Generals and commanders present at his side before or after DEATH.)  & large sums ( trillions) of RUSSIAN money was given back.

:point_up: The U.S. WILL face these EVENTS.....I have WARNED since last year of the COLLAPSE since January 2021 and the WAR we were headed into ,which would lead to NUCLEAR STANDOFF.... ( Follow Q The Storm Rider}
_CURRENT >}WIRES/CABLES>  UN. NATO STILL IN COLLAPSE as money is running out
And WEF, UN NATO is being cut off from world originations that funnel WAR MONEY.
(As you know now the ROTHSCHILDS ( Obama  handler's, VATICAN CIA) was cut off from Chinese Elders, dragon families and super ELITES and the money to control DEEP STATE MILITARY GENERALS AND WAR HAWKS in the U.S. is ceasing. > THIS cut off is coming from all directions as VANGUARD silently COLLAPSEs. >> SILENT MIL. CONTROL OF VATICAN HAS ARRESTED/KILLED / IMPRISONED NIGHTS OF MALTA who control UN and>tried to install an African pope which had now been stopped/////

>Follow Q The Storm Rider<

The Deep State United States bad military and war hawks are bleeding for MONEY and currently selling of WEAPONS/animations/ U.S. Artillery> to IRAN, PAKISTAN,  Malaysia COUNTRIES including south America.....
>The Great sell off is a desperate attempt to generate money
>Weapons and money going to UKRAINE are being stolen by DEEP STATE and the weapons resold to other countries

As the Great Reset/ PLANDEMIC is COLLAPSING in real time.... BILLIONS of humans are waking up! Even those who have Been vaccinated up to 3X are now denying the vaccines. Several countries being led by Israel, UK with national reports on vaccine deaths and damages hitting the MSM media and backed by Elite Scientist, Collages, government Research programs and Military
Studies .....>The world is waking up and standing against the vaccines and world AGENDA.... Many have seen the collapse of their economy death of friends after vaccines ( the darkness ) and obvious control of Censorship happening world wide and these Agendas have pushed the Sleeping population to open their eyes and reject the vaccines.
>The GLOBAL AGENDA headed by WEF UN KAZARIAN MAFIA. ROCKEFELLERS INSTITUTIONS are now losing Trillions as the agenda is being EXPOSED and the Chinese Elders, clans and Dragon families have stopped their FUNDING......

The desperate FBI DOJ DEMOCRATS RINOS are in PANIC as the WORLD MILITARY OPERATIONS COME CLOSER TO THEIR DEMISE AND> ENDING< .....

TRUMP publicly comes out playing The Storm. WWG1WGA song and Shares a photo of him wearing a Q bottom on his jacket ( reTruthed q pic).....

You must Remember in all this that is happening in the world... SEVERAL white hat LEADERS have doubles as do the black HATS.
And currently green/blue screen digital EFFECTS is in FULL projection and being used.

The death of the Queen and her WRINKLED FLAG on the casket is that of George H W. Bush when he died... It's a military white HATS code and signals > TRAITOR TO HIS/HER PEOPLE< ...>This signal of the WRINKLED FLAG on casket means OPERATIONS are place to correct the CORRUPTION ( this person created or was part of)///
__
Inside the STORM of the century

ALL SOURCES/ALL CONFIRM.. NOW IS THE TRUE TIME TO STOCK UP OR RESTOCK YOUR  FOODS goods and supplies.... FOR AT LEAST ONE TO THREE MONTHS///

>EYES TO GERMANY<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 4:08 pm

Toxic’ Values Undermining US Ability to Tackle Beijing: Senator

Visiting Australian Senator Andrew Hastie says basic struggles with identifying gender are undermining the ability of the United States to lead the developed world in opposing military aggression from Beijing.

“These tensions are tearing at the fabric of our democracies, many among us are no longer confident of truth, tradition, and our democratic values,” Hastie, a former Special Air Service operative, told the Hudson Institute on Sept. 15.

The now-opposition defence minister pointed to research by Prof. James Kurth, of Swathmore College, who said the real culture clash was not between the “West and the rest” but within the West itself.

“This is a clash between Western civilisation and a different grand alliance, one composed of the multicultural and the feminist movements. It is, in short, a clash between Western and post-Western civilisations,” Kurth wrote in The National Interest in 1994.

The professor predicted in his article that there would be a lack of consensus on basic issues like humanity, justice, and within politics.

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 10:02 am

Even MUSK is asking for the Epstein list.. News anchors are asking for this list...

What is the Keystone?

(Q reference the Keystone for many others drops and have multiple meanings..... But also consider epSTEIN (STONE) ..

_In Hesse the Lords of Eppstein were a family of German nobility in the Middle Ages. From the 12th century onwards they ruled extensive territories in the Rhine Main region from their castle at Eppstein, northwest of Frankfurt. However, their line became extinct in 1535 and the Eppstein name no longer featured in that area. Instead the Epstein surname has had Jewish origins.

After the Jewish exodus from Spain in 1492, a line moved to Ebstein in Styria and took the Ebstein name. Ebstein became Eppstein and then Epstein. During the course of the succeeding centuries the name was assumed by many Jewish people, not necessarily because of any particular line or relationship, but simply because it was a well-known surname.

_In the late 1800s the ROTHSCHILDS of Germany decided to Rob their own Jewish people who were wealthy in Germany with the help of ELITES of Bush ( grandfather) family And  Bohemian Grove ELITES who controlled all of U.S. media and influencers and U.S. banks ..... The idea to create WORLD WAR 1 and 2 was born
The SATANIC Freemason theory order of chaos and world sacrifice to CABAL God moloch/// .. The 3rd Reich was actually the CABAL and controlled by the Jesuits from Bavaria who came off The VATICAN controlled KAZARIAN Mafia SYSTEM ...(The Nights Templar was actually the first military to install banking system through Europe... Which to this day is the World banking system connected to BLACKROCK ROTHSCHILDs SOROS CIA  ROCKEFELLERS ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT..)

Back in 1766 Benjamin Franklin a national treasure and U.S. icon traveled to Germany. Switzerland.. Italy and met with the Elites of Europe the old country.... In this trip he was introduced to ADRENOCHROME and how you extract the adrenal gland from the body! 
   > In 1998, a team of renovators working on restoring the former Franklin abode uncovered over 1,200 human bones in the basement of the house of Benjamin Franklin. ( The media controlled by BLACKROCK , Freemasons -whom Benjamin Franklin was a part of 33rd degree illuminati - were quick to cover up the story and blame a friend of Benjamin Franklin , saying was Cadavers study and Franklin didn't know? ) 
     The TRUTH of the story of the legacy of Benjamin Franklin was> he was an ADRENOCHROME DEALER and linked to every U.S. major society in his day and age.
________
Now the UN is trying hard with DAVOS GROUP world economic forum to cover up the EPSTEIN STORY>WHICH WILL CONNECT EVERYTHING.....UN CURRENTLY WANTS TO MAKE DIGITAL RULES/SUB LAWS AGAINST TALKING ABOUT > ROTHSCHILDS
SOROS
ELITES CONTROLLING THE WORLD CONNECTED TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING/PEDOPHILIA......
_____
Inside the STORM...

WORLD WIDE LEAKS pressed by White HATS Mil. INTEL> WILL keep dropping.....

The EPSTEIN STORY IS ONLY BEGINNING!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

THE GREAT AWAKENING

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 6:07 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2126

11:7 -Come let us go down and confuse the language, so they do not understand each other's speech

11:9 - it was called Babel because the Lord confused the language of the whole world and from there the lord scattered them across the face of the Earth

117 711
119 911 

Many are unaware that the Twin Towers and 9/11 was a ritual done by the satanic death cult 

The twin towers collapsing into ground zero was also a warning call to those who understood the globalists cults symbolism and gematria - which was only those that were part of the cult at the time, who used the archons to see the future 

11 more years until the 144,000 are activated, the binary twins,  tribe of Judah etc - which is a threat to them because they do not want to end their satanic rein over earth - 

They are contracted to do so - it's not optional 
Those who own, owe

September 11th - equals 144,000 and tribe of Judah - which means judicial or judge - who are the first wave to start breaking spells of language, math and all forms of indoctrination and restoring truth to earth - which Is the law 

Tower of Babylon - Babel bible 
Solomans tower - soul of man to her - patriarchy
Fall of the Anti-Christ - anti life - lies 

Ground zero - God head - The Antichrist is purified with all memory and personality cleared through zero point - experiment Is over - they are no longer guardians of earth - they were imposters - Elite means EL - which means God - they are Demi God's who can't go above the 4th dimension or the three lower chakras 

Language and Grammer is one of the main ways the death cult has kept humans under their control 

Not only did they invent catch words, catch phrases, sayings etc such as conspiracy theory to discourage all from looking at the obvious evidence, but they made up definitions and legalized the words to be used by the legal definition in a court of law 

Example - person is defined as a human or nonhuman, with equal rights in a court of law but outside of a court of law it means human 

They use CONtext - CON text - to mean what CONtext you use the word in is the definition you mean - so words have been given multiple meaning depending on the CON of the TEXT you use 

That is lawless, not true law - Anti-Christ - it's a lie legalized is to lie - it's legalized sin 

The word UFO - unidentified flying object 
That doesn't exist - the term is illogical -  it's identified as a flying object - do you know how stupid people sound when they call it an unidentified flying object? But no one sees it or hears the obvious because it's a black magic spell done with trickery and street theater and media and context and spelling 

There is only one text - all others are a con

The phrase money doesn't grow on trees - people repeat this catch phrase often, I can't tell you how many times I've heard it being said as a fact - 

Money literally grows on trees - that phrase is illogical 
and people sound stupid saying this too but it's taken metaphorically or figuratively - which is Babel and not taken for what it is saying in plain sight + adding your own emotional response to try and explain what it means 
To try and make sense of it which takes it out of the one true text 
It means what it says - nothing less nothing more 

They use emotion against you - neutralize! 

Psychopaths take everything literally 
Everything 

I define psychopath as without an emotional body - or without emotion 

Which is why they can use emotion  against those who have it without confusing themselves too - it doesn't effect them

They inverted LOGIC - which is LOGOS - which is the one true text - the word of God - the law and truth and knowledge 

They also replaced logos with mythology - which is telling stories instead of giving true knowledge, so you interpret the story and gain your own "understanding" which means it's not their fault you got it wrong 

The story of Christ on the cross - is literal - you take it as him dying for your sins even though his death is the sin 

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 6:24 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2127

OPEC
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC, /ˈoʊpɛk/ OH-pek) is an intergovernmental organization of 13 countries.

Founded on 14 September 1960 in Baghdad by the first five members (Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela), it has, since 1965, been headquartered in Vienna, Austria, although Austria is not an OPEC member state. 

As of September 2018, the 13 member countries accounted for an estimated 44 percent of global oil production and 81.5 percent of the world's "proven" oil reserves, giving OPEC a major influence on global oil prices.
_____
WH MIL 
are currently gathering all data on OPEC and doing surveillance in Texas > FREEPORT
>Along the coast of Gulf of Mexico... Where the U.S.  is keeping large portions of oil reserves.

_BIDEN has sold over 5 million barrels to Europe and Asia so far
On record.... Off record The deep state regimen has sold over 25 million so far......///

Why would Biden be selling oil illegally abroad in a time of Oil gas crisis in the U.S.?

And why is the military watching?
__
Building a case,.

>Everything is connected to sealed indictments //)//

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 6:27 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2128

Cutting off the [DS]CABAL KAZARIAN regime 

>Afghanistan has cut off the Deep State CABAL from the heroin connected to big PHARMA money productions
>Middle East, South America Venezuela has cut off oil to BIDEN KAZARIAN regime
>Several countries in the Americas and EU have cut ties off with the American corporations FIAT money system.... Several countries across the world have denied Biden and said NO to attending the his Americas summit meeting invite.
>The Mexican Cartels have cut off the ADRENOCHROME supply to the DEEP STATE..
_
Joe Biden is an AVATAR and not the real Biden>>>as is PUTIN...

The real PUTIN was arrested and charged with several crimes including  “ theft of state property on a large scale, financial fraud, abuse of authority, preparation of an act of terror to intimidate the population and influence the government.”

... But the current PUTIN AVATAR is needed to continue a movement that is happening and that is connected to the Great AWAKENING MOVEMENT across the world .... ///

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 7:28 pm

THE OBAMA MILITARY PURGE  (290+) 

(Twitter hated this video so much they removed it for copyright 6 months into our ban while it wasn't publicly visible as they where secretly probing everyone's account.  However, they THEMSELVES were being watched and tracked.  Remember, they didn't just ban everyone.  Have you been watching the news lately?  Just waiting on OAK TREE. THEY don't know what is known.  Cannot give them that advantage.  Hang tight) 

Purge Constitutional Military Leaders
Insert Globalist Military Leaders
Disarm American Citizens 
Arm Jihadis/ISIS/Cartels 
Persecute Whistleblowers
Weaponize Gov Agencies (+IRS)
Transform Education w/Revisionism 
Bankrupt USA (Cloward & Piven Strategy)
Stoke Racial Tension
Open Borders / Import Refugees
Weaken NSA Strengthen CIA 
Enable Trafficking / Promote Satanism / End Christianity
Wet Works / SCOTUS

https://www.newswars.com/treason-qanon-exposes-obama-hillary-16-year-coup-detat-plan/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 7:32 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2130

The world will experience what Russia experienced during the COLLAPSE of The Soviet Union in 1991 ... The DEPRESSION/V COLLAPSE was hard to handle...... But after the DARKNESS PASSED and EXPOSURE of the DEEP STATE under Boris yeltsin was EXPOSED 
The CABAL [DS] BILLIONAIRE'S and Trillionaires money was was cut off and the funneling of the Stolen money was returned to the peoples and economy fast..... And the RUSSIAN citizens had more than double their income.. Some triple. >> This was all because of VATICAN> ROTHSCHILDs KAZARIAN Mafia ROTHSCHILDs who CONTROLLED their presidents including BORIS YeltSIN who was a traitor to his country....( In his death YeltSIN was not given the Russian Honor of burial nor were any top Generals and commanders present at his side before or after DEATH.
:point_up: The U.S. WILL face these EVENTS.....I have WARNED since last year of the COLLAPSE since January 2021 and the WAR we were headed into ,which would lead to NUCLEAR STANDOFF.... ( Follow Q The Storm Rider}
_CURRENT >}WIRES/CABLES>  UN. NATO STILL IN COLLAPSE as money is running out
And WEF, UN NATO is being cut off from world originations that funnel WAR MONEY.
(As you know now the ROTHSCHILDS ( Obama  handler's, VATICAN CIA) was cut off from Chinese Elders, dragon families and super ELITES and the money to control DEEP STATE MILITARY GENERALS AND WAR HAWKS in the U.S. is ceasing. > THIS cut off is coming from all directions as VANGUARD silently COLLAPSEs. >> SILENT MIL. CONTROL OF VATICAN HAS ARRESTED/KILLED / IMPRISONED NIGHTS OF MALTA who control UN and>tried to install an African pope which had now been stopped/////

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 7:33 am

The Deep State United States bad military and war hawks are bleeding for MONEY and currently selling of WEAPONS/animations/ U.S. Artillery> to IRAN, PAKISTAN,  Malaysia COUNTRIES including south America.....
>The Great sell off is a desperate attempt to generate money
>Weapons and money going to UKRAINE are being stolen by DEEP STATE and the weapons resold to other countries

As the Great Reset/ PLANDEMIC is COLLAPSING in real time.... BILLIONS of humans are waking up! Even those who have Been vaccinated up to 3X are now denying the vaccines. Several countries being led by Israel, UK with national reports on vaccine deaths and damages hitting the MSM media and backed by Elite Scientist, Collages, government Research programs and Military
Studies .....>The world is waking up and standing against the vaccines and world AGENDA.... Many have seen the collapse of their economy death of friends after vaccines ( the darkness ) and obvious control of Censorship happening world wide and these Agendas have pushed the Sleeping population to open their eyes and reject the vaccines.
>The GLOBAL AGENDA headed by WEF UN KAZARIAN MAFIA. ROCKEFELLERS INSTITUTIONS are now losing Trillions as the agenda is being EXPOSED and the Chinese Elders, clans and Dragon families have stopped their FUNDING......

The desperate FBI DOJ DEMOCRATS RINOS are in PANIC as the WORLD MILITARY OPERATIONS COME CLOSER TO THEIR DEMISE AND> ENDING< .....

TRUMP publicly comes out playing The Storm. WWG1WGA song and Shares a photo of him wearing a Q bottom on his jacket ( reTruthed q pic).....

You must Remember in all this that is happening in the world... SEVERAL white hat LEADERS have doubles as do the black HATS.
And currently green/blue screen digital EFFECTS is in FULL projection and being used.

The death of the Queen and her WRINKLED FLAG on the casket is that of George H W. Bush when he died... It's a military white HATS code and signals > TRAITOR TO HIS/HER PEOPLE< ...>This signal of the WRINKLED FLAG on casket means OPERATIONS are place to correct the CORRUPTION ( this person created or was part of)///
__
Inside the STORM of the century

ALL SOURCES/ALL CONFIRM.. NOW IS THE TRUE TIME TO STOCK UP OR RESTOCK YOUR  FOODS goods and supplies.... FOR AT LEAST ONE TO THREE MONTHS///

>EYES TO GERMANY<
count down on the :alarm_clock:

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)  https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 7:43 am

USSF >UNITED STATES SPACE FORCE
A .K A WHITE HATS.

The U.S. Space Force traces its roots to the beginning of the Cold War, with the first Army Air Forces space programs starting in 1945. In 1954, the Western Development Division, under General Bernard Schriever, was established as the first dedicated space organization within the U.S. Armed Forces . 

_Military space forces were organized under several different Air Force major commands until they were unified when Air Force Space Command was established on 1 September 1982. U.S. space forces first began conducting combat support operations in the Vietnam War and continued to provide satellite communications, weather, and navigation support during the 1982 Falklands War, 1983 United States invasion of Grenada, 1986 United States bombing of Libya, and 1989 United States invasion of Panama. The first major employment of space forces culminated in the Gulf War, where they proved so critical to the U.S.-led coalition that it is sometimes referred to as the first "space war".

(>follow Q The Storm Rider)
_The first discussions of creating a military space service occurred in 1958, and the idea was also being considered in 1982 by President Ronald Reagan. The 2001 Space Commission argued for the creation of a Space Corps between 2007 and 2011, and a bipartisan proposal in the U.S. Congress would have created a U.S. Space Corps in 2017. On 20 December 2019, the United States Space Force Act was signed into law as part of the National Defense Authorization Act, 

_The United States Space Force (USSF) is the space service branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, one of the eight U.S. uniformed services, and THE WORLD'S ONLY INDEPENDENT SPACE FORCE.

(Back drop)/)Michael S. Rogers (born October 31, 1959) is a former United States Navy admiral who served as the second commander of the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM). He served as the (17)th director of the National Security Agency (NSA) and as chief of the Central Security Service (CSS) from April 3, 2014. Rogers served as the Commander of the Tenth Fleet and Commander of the United States Fleet Cyber Command.
_ In 1991 it had become clear to Military Intelligence inside U.S. Air Force ( predawn USFF) /Inside Q military clearance Programs and MOLES/plants inside 3 letter agencies that 911 was being planned by DICK CHENEY
(Secretary of defense [ DS] operative). 

The plan to invade the middle east for oil had been a long plan since the late 60s. The 911 EVENT could cover for multiple Agendas including DARPA technology to control news cycles ( internet mass censorship and tracking opposition )
>Upon the early discovery of 911 planned AGENDA several Whites created a plan to ROB THE PENTAGON...... Two months leading up to 911 SPACE FORCE had the Q)uantum  technology to steal the money from C_A & PENTAGON and leave FALSE money trails of PENTAGON corruption to the missing money.

_multiple files were uploaded into the Pentagon SERVERS including REAL stolen money from U.S. citizens/ corporations/ and their connection to Wall Street operations . Inside the placed files were videos of Dick Cheney pedophilia ring Connected to ELITES and the Rumored/videos and evidence of Homan/children Elite hunting parties that connected the ROTHSCHILDS, (Austria forest human huntings) Uk majesty ( British elite hunting parties ) Cheney's hunting parties.
_On the EVE of 911 Donald Rumsfeld announced  2.3 Trillion was missing... And the next day a }supposed{ plane flew into the Pentagon where there servers and data was [ INFILTRATED] by WHITE HATS.

What really happened was White HATS stole the money over 4 trillion and went to the FULL CREATION OF > SPACE FORCE< White HATS ALLIANCE creation military OPERATIONS.

AFTER this ROBBING of the PENTAGON CIA 3 letter agencies..The silent WAR ERUPTED inside the Military Intelligence Agencies.
>BUSH CREATED WARS / went after the oil
>Obama created wars/ funneled money to Ukraine IRAN

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 7:45 am

USSF ( UNITED STATES SPACE FORCE)
-continued story 2

>After the Robbery of the PENTAGON (actually 4 trillion over) by White HATS that knew 911 was g going to take place, counter measures were placed with letting the 3 letter agencies.      The white HATS had evidence on human trafficking/ weapons trade/911 agenda ECT ECT( this would secure the lives of white hat operators and secure investigation by Deep State Bush/Obama administration into a collective IMILI. ALLIANCE Inside the 3 letter agencies would not take place...... In short SPACE FORCE/& Alliance secured them selves from arrest...as they held World Evidence of CORRUPTION/ killings,/ CIA OPERATIONS over throwing world leaders and their governments connected to world money laundering//

_This Stand off and silent WAR inside the U.S. government ELITES. Generals and commands
Continued as OBAMA/ROCKEFELLERS/ world CABAL planned the PANDEMIC and virus release.... That would lead to full control of the internet and full communication grids ( they had hoped the data mining of all humans on earth would EXPOSE all the White Hats and Infiltrators through the governments....... This data control and Digital technology control would lead to other agendas that could bring in the age of FULL WORLD CONTROL BY THE DS ROCKEFELLERS ROTHSCHILDS OBAMA CLINTONS.. ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT SECT DEEP STATE Today with the destruction of the Georgia guidestones./ [EXPOSURE of the PLANDEMIC world wide/ VACCINE EXPOSURE/ EXPOSURE OF WORLD PEDOPHILIA CONNECTED TO ELITES... The EXPOSURE and waking of civilization had began and continues.....

>} WIRES; USFF meet with world GENERALS and Chinese/RUSSIAN ALLIANCE> CHEYENNE MOUNTAINS.
_It has become clear the PLANDEMIC is falling apart.... And it had become clear to RUSSIA, CHINA/ INDIA SOUTH AMERICA  that SPACE FORCE THE GUARDIANS MILITARY INTELLIGENCE AGENCY WILL COME INTO COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE WORLD POWERS>>> AFTER THE SOON COLLAPSE OF THE DEEP STATE MONEY, ORGANIZATIONS AND AGENDAS. 
( This current meeting that happened is too insure the USSF WILL turn over Power to the PEOPLE after the world EVENTS END > GAME THEORY.)/// The main discussion behind the talks of is funding USSF with Trillions to conquer Space exploration and lead the world into Space civilization expedition and living creations ventures (What ELON MUSK HAS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT HIS HANDLERS USSF HAVE :wink: [ DECLAS] 

(Follow Q The Storm Rider)

It's known the COLLAPSE is currently happening around the world and the Imminent
Dark days are coming at the world will be left speechless in anger. Pain confusion...... World rebellion.. Riots.....> DEEP STATES FINAL PUSH TO CREATE CHAOS > ////

But things are almost at and END my friends
....... Like many have said... The world experience what RUSSIA experienced in 1991 .. COLLAPSE......> But after everything will  Super grow quickly to a better society that most will never have thought possible..

The best is yet to come.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 12:45 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2000

what a fun/useful list:

knowledge is power.

-
U.S. State Department:
Key Officers Of Foreign Service Posts

file:///C:/Users/17814/Downloads/Telegram%20Desktop/STATE%20DEPT.%20KEY%20FOREIGN%20OFFICER%20LIST.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 2:03 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2003

Is it odd that the US has an IRS agent stationed in the Czech Republic... but also living in Germany?

Also the ICE agent stationed there seems to live in Vienna... 
which... serves what purpose?

Do you ever stop and look at these lists, and think just how much of your tax dollars are being flushed away?

The Czech Republic's Agricultural officer lives in Warsaw Poland.

This is just one country.

The US Government is a scam.

And you're footing the bill.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 2:10 pm

Civilization are holding back humanity from progress, truth, liberty and happiness. Almost without exception, every Western institution — government, media, entertainment, sports, education, finance, tech, science, medicine and more — has been overtaken by anti-human, luciferian forces that push policies rooted in pure evil:

Child grooming, pedophilia and transgenderism maiming
Satanism and luciferian indoctrination
Transhumanism
Anti-human depopulation
Mass censorship and the suppression of human knowledge and truth (Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
Mass poisoning of humanity through toxic food, toxic medicine and toxic fake news
Mass obedience and authoritarian control over individuals’ actions
Mass surveillance / total invasion of privacy and the right to be left alone
The dismantling of food resources (hunger / starvation / scarcity) that keep human civilization fed
The dismantling of energy resources that keep human economies functioning
Engineered bioweapons labeled “vaccines” that are designed to achieve global genocide
Attacks on family values, White men, straight couples, reason, rationality and normalcy
Attacks on the biosphere / geoengineering 

The White House is now hiring straight-up satanist homosexuals like Demetre Daskalakis, whose photos are featured below. He wears leather S&M bondage gear in the shape of the satanic pentagram star, and he has tattoos depicting luciferian themes. He is depicted in photos implying he has sex with other homosexuals who self-identify as animals. The White House obviously knew all this before they hired him which means they want you to know you are being ruled by luciferian homosexuals

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 2:55 pm

E. makes it clear he is not Q.  

I wonder when it will dawn on people that I'm the ass who has been stirring it all up.
See,
I prodded Flynn. 
I prodded Trump.
I prodded Wikileaks.
I even prodded Ron and Jim (sorry guys, still love ya)
I prodded Stones campaign manager Jason.
I prodded Lindsay Graham "good ol piccolo"

I prodded them all. :joy: To a terrible amount of effectiveness. 

Let me explain a little something to you. 

If you just go for it, you can alter history.

When Julians account changed its name to defenseAssange (or whatever it is now), it was because of a bit of public pushing from me. Because I thought it was weird and wrong to tweet like he was still there when it was a legal team at that point and he was rotting in Belmarsh. 
At the time, BC-17 on Twitter. 
I gained notoriety, for leaking syrian strike plans initially (Damascus chem factory). 
That was neat. Saved some lives.
At any rate, the account gained some basic notoriety and I utilized insight from within the IC and trump campaign to push it along.
at one point, going so far as to have helped attempt to orchestrate an immunity deal for Julian that comey and others dispassionately quashed. 

somewhere people began to associate me with Q, which was, convenient to my purpose, which at that point in time, was to infiltrate and understand the organization (which I understood to be part of an IC led campaign against Wikileaks). 
So then came the hard part of originally becoming an "enemy" of Wikileaks.  Cajoling over the name helped, then declaring that Q followers were correct and Julian was being kept safe as a master plan helped.

It put me in a position to publicly leak the plans to arrest Julian a week in advanced* and to get noticed by tens of thousands of people. 

That mattered.

Quietly, advanced notice meant they didnt get anything they hoped for. empty laptops perhaps. 

That leak happened under a second iteration. After the immunity deal was quashed, I burned the BC17 account and started the eyethespy account as a means to teach out, framing it as a low level NSA employee, conveniently I had/have access to their information, this helped. 
It was here I finally got Wikileaks to play along and declare me a part of the Q team, and their operations, and shortly after that that they all reached out. 
That is to say, stones campaign manager jason, ron watkins the 8chan admin/son of owner of Qs platform, the hbo director who was documenting it all, and ex technical director of the NSA Bill Binney.

What they wanted, was access to voter rolls and other means of accessing records. 
It was, they said, an attempt to safeguard the elections. 
I am unsure if this is accurate as I never gave up any such records. 

Instead, I started documenting every conversation with them all. Each text or email or call from Jason, or Binney, or Flynn, or someone from Trump's campaign etc. Or opposition campaigns. Everything became archived. 

And what I uncovered, could fill an ocean with intrigue. 

Several players were obviously mossad assets (and quite polite, my compliments still). Several others still worked for the CIA (less mannered but, whats the street phrase? "real recognize real?" you can't fool a letter like me Wink) and still others were russian pawns pretending to be pawns of other people. It was, and is, an absolute mess of too many loyalties to everyone but you, the People. 
So I befriend all of them, and have chains upon chains of emails back and forth, and continue to seed their ideology while at the same time exposing it from within.
I forced David Hayes to stop taking Q-related donations for fake prophetic dreams of trump victory under a religious non profit designation, because *cough I don't like frauds*. 
I detailed the relations of others to the defense industry and the ways in which they would uniquely profit off of you....1/2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 2:56 pm

2/2)...I was hated by all the right people, but stayed on message with "the plan". To me, it was irrelevant what the end goal of Q became, increasingly it was apparent that my original suspicion was correct, and it would take some serious maneuvering of people to free our friend.

After the 2020 election, and our bid to secure a pardon for Assange went poorly (and I had decried the CIA infiltration loudly from within but found the proverbial ears of the king plugged by chiefs of staff and family alike), I took new measures to ensure the safety of the People. What became apparent was that trump, had been muzzled by them for a moment (threat of 2nd impeachment trial conviction barring future office) 

So I published an op-ed in Jim Watkins online publication the Goldwater, and created some viral pro-assange media and reintegrated with the WL Assange crowd, helping then design the AssangeDAO which raised the 50 million dollars funding his legal cases against the CIA. I also orchestrated the awareness campaign for his winter clothing where thousands called in and we recorded calls with belmarsh prison to force them into properly clothing the imprisoned publisher.

All of it, from the beginning, is simply one person's actions being taken to try and stop a plot by the CIA to usurp and destroy your rights. 

All they need is the extradition precedent. They dont need a conviction even. It was a charade on so many levels.

Along the way, Ive used intimate knowledge of their operations to help lay mortal blows to their designs at each level.

We will win.

It was never optional.

I was there to help design the play book they are using. 

And we will win.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 2:58 pm

Contd.

Note* This quick summary does not even begin to include the very public neutralizing of  the Ukrainian pedophilia network DHS and the FBI were operating. Or any of the other things that have taken place in this short time. 

This is just me telling you, at least someone humbly smart and with access had a plan, and that someone is and has been fighting for you all along.

Currently, Im helping build the very case that will go before the ECHR in the future.*
So don't worry so much. We've got this.

Just be loud.

Because God gave you voices.
Smile

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 3:31 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2008

You ask often, "how can I help".
-
It is simple,
Be loud..

This is what we need. We need Julian's name on their tongues. On their voicemails, in their mailboxes, and plastered across their products. We need to force their hypocrisy down their own throats. 

I can build a grand system, I can code a great machine, but I cannot be a sea of voices rising up like the tide. 
That, my dear friends, is up to you. 
You must rise up, and use your voices to spread word and awareness to every corner. To fight injustice by educating the world around you. By educating, we are empowering. When we cease to remain apathetic in the face of injustice, the world thrives.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 3:41 pm

Law suit against cia, Pompeo and others. Wink

file:///C:/Users/17814/Downloads/Telegram%20Desktop/kunstler-et-al-v-cia-re-assange%20(1).pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 5:47 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2150

Remember when Putin banned the Rothschilds and their central banks from Russia? 

Remember until what date Trump controls the US military under the Presidential transition enhancement act   2019-2020?

The "big bad monster Putin." How evil you'd have to be to ban the Rothschilds. :wink: 
Remember when Tzar Nicholas II of Russia rejected the Rothschild central banks and the Rothschilds said they would wipe his bloodline off the face of the earth if he didn't reconsider? Then they did and from there came the story of Anastasia (Romanov's daughter) the girl who escaped the massacre in the basement? Bolshevik revolution.

They killed them and stole their gold. And lets not forget the Chinese opium wars where the Rothschilds facilitated getting China addicted to opium. 

Now China and Russia are teaming up to corner the oil market with a gold back currency via the Chinese Yuan. Bye bye U.S. dollar that fuels the Rothschild central bank globally. China has a slough of dark factions too of course, same with Russia. Dark and light in all nations. 
I know I've been repeating this for years but Xi of China, Putin of Russia and Trump are really, behind the scenes, on the same page with this push to dethrone the dollar and return the gold standard. 

A couple days ago oil dropped to negative cost for the first time ever, think of what that does to the petrodollar. If I charge you negative 5 bucks for bread that means I have to give you bread and 5 bucks, you just get to receive. They have to pay people to receive oil. 
People have to pay in dollars in order to get oil from the oil kingpin Saudi Arabia hence it being the petro-dollar and the world reserve currency. No oil, no economic fuel. 
Been this way since the 1973 deal Henry Kissinger made with the Saudi Royal fam two years after the gold standard was abolished. The was "We protect your oil reserves with our military and back you militarily if you make every pay for oil with the fiat paper known as the dollar. Funny money. 
Now Saudi has to pay U.S. dollars to people so they take their oil. Redistribution of dollars, etching Saudi's global ruling via oil out of the equation leaving room for Russia becoming the new oil source leveraging for a gold backed currency. 
Gold backing the currency directly instead of oil and birth bonds (monetizing humans) will break the chains of financial slavery, both the Fed Reserve act of 1913 and HJR-192 where Franklin D. Roosevelt called for all U.S. citizens to turn in their gold bullion and gold certificates to any fed reserve bank or member bank of. 

Breaking the chains of debt slavery AKA usury AKA lending with high interest rates that are impossible to pay off leaving the people in more and more debt every time they spend a dollar causing the dollar to hyper inflate and the cost of living to rise more and more till next thing you know you more people are living on the streets or subject to gov assistance than are thriving, let alone getting by.

So, remember when Putin banned the Rothschilds and their central banks from Russia? 
A former KGB member would have his hands in some big intel and means of conveyance. 
You're damn right Putin tampered with the U.S. elections, same with the U.S. military... Now think of the sanctions Trump set in place.

Sanctions undermine the trade deficit that props up the dollar that enslaves the world. Rothschilds did fund Trump at one point. Why wouldn't they fund someone who was moving their money in such a way and why wouldn't a business man take big funding? 
It doesn't stand as evidence that Trump is in cahoots with the Rothschilds though I do figure the Trumps were extorted by them via the Rockefellers back when Donald's gpa stepped on Rockefeller toes at the gold mining opp. 
What better way to break free from extortion than to make a deal with Putin and the U.S. military to get in as the U.S. president/commander in chief of the highest funded military in the world. 
Remember when Putin gave Trump the soccer ball for the world world cup victory? 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 6:02 pm

CABLES>China is preparing for WAR<<

INSIDE sources say China knows the IMMINENT moment is coming when the U.S. MILITARY will respond against the COVID-19 BIOWEAPON ATTACK<<(inside the PENTAGON Top GENERALS are waiting for the perfect moment to STRIKE... Arrest Treasonous [DS] SPIES in their Military ranks) and government//
China is currently positioning Through the WORLD their MILITARY Warships in over 60 countries and plan to take Taiwan soon.
>Bidens effort to weaken the Military soldiers by enforcing the vaccines , knowingly well soldiers and military will be divided and a perfect time for China to STRIKE and cause chaos through /SHIPPING STOPPAGE. ENERGY CRISES../
ESSENTIAL SUPPLIES..

All MILITARY is on high ALERT

>>>DEEP STATE CABAL In every country is Working hard together to stop the 32 NATION ALLIANCE MILITARY from stepping in and stopping the Depopulation agenda that is connected to resetting the financial system( every time the deep state money goes into major debt..[they] create wars / their financial institutions can not sustain growing societies.. That's why WAR is created every time their financial system starts to [CRASH]///)

[THEY] are starting to with hold energy resources/ <<< this will bring the collapse [CRASH]

THE DEEP STATE plan is crumbling at many LEVELS and[EXPOSURE] is leaking and time is ticking......
________
There is only one chance for all MILITARY ALLIANCE to STRIKE together on their own deep state governments and [DS] MILITARY

CCP CHINA KNOWS THIS MOMENT IS COMING<<
WITHIN CHINA IS A SILENT COUP HAPPENING ALSO ..

ALL COUNTRIES ARE ON HIGH ALART....

>>DARK WINTER<<
________
Many of you are very unaware..
1.4 Billion humans will die from the vaccines ( Bioweapon attack)and the death counts chaos has already started///

These important Chess moves happening had to happen ..
White HATS took a step back as the enemy used up their final moves and energy..... Then the STRIKE HAPPENS<<

THE NEWS IS FAKE
THE WAR IS REAL
/______
when I say [FAKE] WAR ..I mean the DEEP STATE is planning these WARS across the world for confusion.. To have the sheep look away from the Truth of[EXPOSURE] of the Plandemic. The Bioweapon vaccines...
This[FAKE] WAR is never the less a WAR...... But the WHITE HATS MILITARY will step in before MAJOR Nuclear conflict erupts into a holocaust <<<<
________
It's always important to have your 30_60 days of food, water and supplies ready .. Common sense<
________
[CRASH]
You're inside this_EVENT

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT YOUR INSIDE THIS EVENT...
________
INSIDE THE STORM  
PAIN

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 6:59 pm

TRUMP :spades: CARD
>many are hinting at the TRUMP Card getting ready to be played.

Kash Patel hitting so many interviews ( Q linked channels and podcasters)///

Recently Patel on FOX interview admits to giving ELON MUSK 25 BILLION $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to create Rockets for DOD 
(this alone should tell you MUSK is a White Hat..... And back channels are important!)
____In the know>>STARLINK SATELLITES ARE PARTICLE WEAPONS>>>the weapons track every NUCLEAR silos on earth and destroy every launched NUCLEAR  rocket in 2 second and vaporize them.

It's been long reported by PATRIOTS/ANONS/ FREEDOM VOICES that MUSK, STARLINK is MILITARY OPERATION and connected  behind the scenes to  SPACE FORCE The guardians U.S. INTELLIGENCE agency number#18

What's important to know is..
The U.S. MILITARY has far exceeded Future technology into the future of Weapons, healing technology, ....<<<<John G.Trump<

_He was a recipient of the National Medal of Science and a member of the National Academy of Engineering.[3][4][5] Trump was noted for developing rotational radiation therapy.[3] Together with Robert J. Van de Graaff, he developed one of the first million-volt X-ray generators and later Created the radar system.
( These accomplishments were published.. . By the controlled MEDIA.... Behind the scenes John TRUMP was a student of Tesla and lived near him in the same neighborhood.... They are both connected to military OPERATIONS/ time travel ops...
The Philadelphia Experiment and to this day their works and creation of time Travel projects and machines are HIDDEN in Full operations in the CHEYENNE MOUNTAINS AND UNDER LAKE GENEVA//)

>Side note;
_before Q popped up in 2017...
There was a man in the early 2000s who randomly popped up in time lines and placed/ applied for Patents (#)
_1: Internet Cellular Phone Prepaid Service
_2: Walking Through Walls Training System
_ 3: Electric Dipole Spacecraft
_4: Internet Accessible Mail Box System
_5: Full Body Teleportation System
_6: Remote Viewing Amplifier
_7: Electric Dipole Moment Propulsion System
_8: Permanent Magnet Propulsion System
_9: Triangular Spacecraft
_ 10: Photon Spacecraft 
 _11: Water Energy Generato.

This mans babe was John Quincy St. Clair, of the Hyperspace Research Institute and is perhaps the 21st Century's most important inventor ... Later on he simply became known as >> John Q
___
What does Trump know?
What did Tesla know?
What does Elon know?

What is HIDDEN?

What is Spirit? How does the mind actually work?
What is GOD?

Why does God and Spirit have connections to non linear time lines?....

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
___
PATEL is giving you hints...
Everything will be corrected////

Join   @ThePunisher_Q45

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 7:15 pm

THE REAL REASON THEY KILLED SADDAM..

The US launched its “shock and awe” attack on Bagdad in 2003 despite worldwide protests against it. Countless undocumented stories of Saddam's atrocities and lies about his WMD's were used as justification.

Follow the money. What was the financial benefit for the illegal invasion? Saddam Hussein decided to sell Iraqi oil using the EU currency, not the US dollar which would have weakened the US dollar and undermined the US economy. That is the unpublicized reason for the brutal elimination of Saddam Hussein. The theft and control of Iraqi oil also played a large role.

Join @TrumpTeam45

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 8:16 pm

"May the children of the stock of Abraham who dwell in this land continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other inhabitants – while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and fig tree and there shall be none to make him afraid."

-George Washington.

t.me/TheOfficialE/2018

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 3:04 pm

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 755adad91f06c938

[size=11]Enthéos

@ENTHEOS
·Sep 7
[/size]
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
[ltr]NEVER FORGET: In 2010 Argentina President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner admitted Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah sent his top nuclear advisor Gary Samore to their country in an attempt to use them as a proxy to secretly provide Iran with NUCLEAR FUEL. We warned of this in 2011 but no media believed it until her 2015 U.N. speech which FAKE NEWS rushed to cover-up. RENEGADE LOVED HIS PROXIES! I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 2622
UN SPEECH (MAKE COPIES)
youtu.be/_9JXxqR7YXs

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 6c1d10f0989ab1d2[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 3:06 pm

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 A4c06b71f91bc420
I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 Ac098d6db256325f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 3:11 pm

https://static-assets-1.truthsocial.com/tmtg:prime-ts-assets/media_attachments/files/108/971/241/951/208/779/original/19c05e31befbdfd4.jpg
I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 19c05e31befbdfd4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next