Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 3:38 pm

(this is why there's no such thing as a day off~)

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1317  video

:warning:WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT:warning: 

SAVE THE CHILDREN      SHARE: SHARE:

The following are images and videos of atrocities that happen to children every single day by evil sick monsters in this world.

Babies are tortured, beaten, and even eaten!!!

Pray like never before.

This is a battle between good and evil. 

We can’t be silent or lazy in our resolve to end child sex trafficking.

The majority of people don’t want to know about it, they don’t want to talk about it, and they sure as hell don’t want to see it.

Maybe they NEED to see it so they will fight against it!

Join: 
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 8:56 pm

https://t.me/c/1573861651/132

Those who have followed Q or the arrival of Trump since the beginning will be able to see the progression of where things have been going now for some time. Even those that haven't can see it too when they're not blinded by the propaganda and shite in the truth movement as a whole.

Before they came onto the scene the world didn't have an awakening, there was gradual shifts since 2012 (Mayan prophecy) but nothing of this magnitude we see before us today. When Q began posting just under a year after Trumps inauguration it was clear the world was changing very quickly and in the 4 years that followed we saw Trump jet set around the world in all the countries you see on the chessboard today, having meetings no other world leader has ever had before. He went to the forbidden City in China, met Putin a couple of times, went to Sorth Korea and walked across the military zone to meet North Koreas leader Kim, and he came to the UK 3 TIMES and walked in front of the Queen as a show of the change of the guard. 

All these things (and more) that happened were about setting the global stage for what was to come.

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE BREAK"
Q

Trumps break from office is when this would all play out, after removing himself out of the theatre nothing would be able to jeopardise the global swamp drain that was to take place once Bidens fake Presidency began. He would become the fall guy on the puppet strings of the WHITE HATS.

This brings us to today It's 2022, it's been around a year since Trump "left" office, and a year since Q last posted. Since then what has happened? Well, to say the world has literally been set on fire is an understatement, so many explosions, military excersies, fallen governments and worldwide protests the likes of which the world has never seen before. Total pandemonium. Every day was an escalation from the next, but as we left 2021 and began 2022 things have progressed ten fold.

You are now beginning to witness the chess pieces take their final moves before the world truly learns the truth about what has been going on.

We live in times that will be spoken about for thousands of years. 

Do not fear what is happening.

There will be no more war, no agendas, and no more manipulation of our minds.

The world will be cleansed and peace will reign throughout all nations on Earth!

Humanity will prevail.

WWG1WGA

Follow me on Telegram :arrow_down:
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
@LadyDQ17

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:26 am

https://t.me/lastqcard/4

Last card is our last chance to make change[destroy them]

The kings are dying why?

The reptilians are dying.

Q Q1227

Who is leader?!

If You know you know.

CABLES>China is preparing for WAR<<

INSIDE sources say China knows the IMMINENT moment is coming when the U.S. MILITARY will respond against the COVID-19 BIOWEAPON ATTACK<<(inside the PENTAGON Top GENERALS are waiting for the perfect moment to STRIKE... Arrest Treasonous [DS] SPIES in their Military ranks) and government//
China is currently positioning Through the WORLD their MILITARY Warships in over 60 countries and plan to take Taiwan soon.
>Bidens effort to weaken the Military soldiers by enforcing the vaccines , knowingly well soldiers and military will be divided and a perfect time for China to STRIKE and cause chaos through /SHIPPING STOPPAGE. ENERGY CRISES../
ESSENTIAL SUPPLIES..

All MILITARY is on high ALERT

>>>DEEP STATE CABAL In every country is Working hard together to stop the 32 NATION ALLIANCE MILITARY from stepping in and stopping the Depopulation agenda that is connected to resetting the financial system( every time the deep state money goes into major debt..[they] create wars / their financial institutions can not sustain growing societies.. That's why WAR is created every time their financial system starts to [CRASH]///)

[THEY] are starting to with hold energy resources/ <<< this will bring the collapse [CRASH]

THE DEEP STATE plan is crumbling at many LEVELS and[EXPOSURE] is leaking and time is ticking......
____
There is only one chance for all MILITARY ALLIANCE to STRIKE together on their own deep state governments and [DS] MILITARY

CCP CHINA KNOWS THIS MOMENT IS COMING<<
WITHIN CHINA IS A SILENT COUP HAPPENING ALSO ..

ALL COUNTRIES ARE ON HIGH ALART....

>>DARK WINTER<<
____
Many of you are very unaware..
1.4 Billion humans will die from the vaccines ( Bioweapon attack)and the death counts chaos has already started///

These important Chess moves happening had to happen ..
White HATS took a step back as the enemy used up their final moves and energy..... Then the STRIKE HAPPENS<<

THE NEWS IS FAKE
THE WAR IS REAL
/__
when I say [FAKE] WAR ..I mean the DEEP STATE is planning these WARS across the world for confusion.. To have the sheep look away from the Truth of[EXPOSURE] of the Plandemic. The Bioweapon vaccines...
This[FAKE] WAR is never the less a WAR...... But the WHITE HATS MILITARY will step in before MAJOR Nuclear conflict errupts into a holocaust <<<<
____
It's always important to have your 30_60 days of food, water and supplies ready .. Common sense<
____
[CRASH]
Your your inside this_EVENT

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT YOUR INSIDE THIS EVENT...
____
INSIDE THE STORM
____
PAIN
____

Join: @lastqcard (https://t.me/lastqcard)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: radiation-leak-from-ukraine-nuclear-plant-will-trigger-nato-article-5-please-read   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:12 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:31 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1350

You must understand that there is a Military Operation liberating humanity and removing a hidden crime syndicate that has been enslaving humanity for hundreds of years.

Understand that Covid is the theater that sets the stage to remove, reset and awaken humanity from the illusion of freedom.

Understand that all political, financial, pharmaceutical scenarios are part of the same Military operation behind the Covid stage.

Understand that this operation is all about cleaning up a evil matrix of corruption, human trafficking and toxic mind body pollution that has hijacked our planet.

The scenarios that play out and come together will collapse that matrix will it has been imploding for years.

It will all come crushing down:
The financial market system
The political law enforcement system
The main social media system
The pharmaceutical drug system

The world as you know it will come to an end. It is only like this that we can start the new.

When we flip the switch 
From Swift &QFS
From Maritime & Military & Natural law
From MSM / Mossad & Project Odin
From Toxic Drugs & Medbeds
From federal energy & Tesla
From € backed by nul & XRP fam backed by ISO metals

Understand the connection of all scenarios playing out in front of your eyes:
- election fraud audits
- crypto Sec fraud & regulation
- Suez canal obstruction of Silk road
- Europe Defender 2021 Russia Ukraine
- Myanmar military take over
- Iran deal & Biden
Etc.....

It is all connected.
Q the plan to save the world

Join: 
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (link)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:39 pm

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/21/2022 11:34 PM]
Return to 1776

Watch this video to understand the history of Russel Jay Gould, maritime law, human slavery and straw man fraude.
And what the world is about to be liberated of when we return to 1776.

Russel Jay Gould who by divine guidance of God, he recognized a short period of time after the clearing of America's debt, that we could regain our sovereignty   from the British crown slave masters.  He planted the true US American flag in the Philly post office as post master general to plant our stake in our own country.  

Russel Jay Gould is a shocking, humble, unknown hero of this country along with Trump,  we would have once again been quickly enslaved by the British banking and slave system.  This man suffered beatings, imprisonment and hunger for the knowledge he applied.  

Pray for him as you pray for Trump and Q team.  He is a national hero making NESARA / GESARA possible.

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:41 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1352  map at link

I told you all Operations happing in this area..
Major arrests in TEXAS....
even monkey Werx reporting 
Flights on human trafficking and ops in area and flights to GITMO...(:wink:@MWX ...)

Even MSM Reporting in TEXAS on so much trafficking busts the past 8 days...

But nobody wants to mention CIA involvement...
The only person with enough BALLS is >>JACO
and ANONS....

FAITH

NCSWIC

https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:43 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1353

EVENT;
CHINA IS PREPARING TO GO TO WAR/& & &

_All medical manufactures in China that supply goods for consumers across the world have been ordered by CCP to start supply lines for the CMC, the Communist Party’s Central Military Commission.

&CMC is preparing for Global military intervention.

&The New revised National Defense Law_ 
Everyone Will be involved in national defencel. “All national organizations, armed forces, political parties, civil groups, enterprises, social organizations, and other organizations should support and take part in the development of national defense, fulfill national defense duties, and carry out national defense missions according to the law.”

&Foreign Teachers in All Universities are being asked/forced to leave due to Imminent conflict

& All metal production to G7 countries and several foreign countries will began to cease and diverted to military production

& The industrial food supply chains are being diverted to CMC military operations programs

_They are getting troops ready for another advance below the Line of Actual Control in Ladakh, preparing to seize more Indian territory in the Himalayas

_Military drills in China sea, around Taiwan and near Japan have insured delivery of CMC national defence munitions and artillery to all fleets and Full upgrades on current missile systems. It's estimated over 30 million soldiers are currently training in 6 regions through CHINA 

_Xi and senior leaders are getting China’s citizens ready for war.
_____
Months before the release of the bio-weapons in Wuhan..
XI said "“Be ready for battle.” 

January of that year, he gave a major speech to the CMC on making preparations for war, and the address was then broadcast nationwide.
__
Xi knew that the DEEP STATE in his country were planning to release the bio-weapons and WAR was imminent to extent as Declassified documents, Whistleblowers and INTEL agencies across the world would see the operations.

The only way for Xi to clean the CCP regimen is for the communist country to carry out their final plans in creating WAR
As millions of new Chinese civilian soldiers are armed they are EXPECTED to create an up rising against their own CCP REGIMEN after the NUCLEAR SCARE EVENTS.

Currently the WORLD ALLIANCE
has Infiltrated The largest universities in CHINA the past 20 years.

Chinese hacking groups and White HATS Chinese military INTEL Forces are currently DECLASSIFYING drops through CHINA and gaining momentum for the COMING EVENTS<
__
INTO THE STORM

WORLD EVENTS<

Join:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 8:03 am

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1773

Let's talk the US-international defense contracting organization/ Merc Squad / Child trafficking front / CIA front DynCorp, who for the past 50 years has been involved in the sexual exploitation of minors, the kidnapping and rendition of sovereign citizens to CIA black sites/ and paramilitary operations, and whose newest parent company, Amentum, is steeply invested in a new 30 Billion dollar international market tap on nuclear waste cleanup.

Who benefits in the event of nuclear disaster?

The cleanup crews, of course*
-----
-----
Reports of connections to child exploitation/organized crime/ and human trafficking from former employees:
 https://www.corpwatch.org/article/us-dyncorp-disgrace

New Nuclear Project: 
https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/deep-isolation-and-amentum-form-partnership-to-commercialize-nuclear-waste-disposal-technology-globally-824985013.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 8:04 am

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1775

As the US intelligence services currently seem interested in creating a nuclear fallout, I thought it might help for you to understand how deeply vested defense industries tied to them are in nuclear waste management*

Follow the money.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 10:40 am

ETheBackup, [5/9/2022 1:03 AM]

When it all comes crashing down on their heads finally, and it most certainly will, the most rewarding thing for me will simply be the knowledge that I got to help orchestrate that directly at multiple junctures.
- - - - -
Let's keep Fighting back and winning, together. :fist:

For Transparency and for true Justice.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 10:41 am

https://t.me/ETheBackup/17

How bad are your politicians?

Their job is to shill for the establishment. In one breath they will tell you press freedom is important, while pulling a gallows lever on people like Assange who publish inconvenient truth.
They will tell you peace matters while signing your rights over to NATO, who will slaughter your children and give you endless global war.

They will tell you your lives matter while enabling eugenics programs that murder millions, maybe billions for profit.

They are duplicitous, at best, at worst they smile with all the sociopathy of a serial killer. 

They are indeed, all bad.
The level of corruption from ruling parties is tantamount to criminal behavior in nearly every regard, and there is no need, or reason, to ever excuse that behavior on either side of a manufactured aisle. 
The harsh reality is that there is frankly no reason for a public aware of the egregious abuse of power to ever allow it to continue, other than a coddled and culled population who already exist under preconditioned acceptance of their slavery.

This is why transparency and empowerment with knowledge matter in a public sphere.
As we strengthen ourselves with knowledge and engage actively in our own governance, we train ourselves to no longer remain passive in the face of injustice.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 10:44 am

https://t.me/ETheBackup/18

Intelligence agencies are a tax extraction service.

Allow me to explain.

They manufacture the wars and at the same time control media apparatuses that manufacture the consent necessary to engage in those wars. In doing this, they create a system of tax extraction from the public. 

Your money is taxed and funneled into lucrative contracts with defense corporations that are staffed by the relatives, friends, and colleagues of the people writing the tax laws themselves.
Those Defense Corporations then turn around and outsource their labor through the federal prison service through wholly US government owned corporations like UNICOR, who use federal inmates as a slave labor force, building and manufacturing the weapons of war they contracted out to the defense company. And again, the people writing the laws that create the tax extraction process also create the laws that determine how and when they can confine you to their prison industrial complex.
Those weapons, created by your slave labor force, are then used to decimate poorer nations that have routinely been subject to the machinations of the Intelligence Agencies who engage in regime change and creating economic and political instability and fostering conditions necessary for war to exist. 
This ensures that the grift can continue endlessly. 
The media steps in to do two things, predisposition you with nationalism so that you feel divided against each other (yay our designated murder team! Flags and chants! Flags and chants!) and to make sure you feel it is necessary to engage in a constant war effort somewhere (money money money). This is done by virtue of human rights stories, misreporting facts, and in general outright lying to the public, who in general are not violent or pro-war. 

This all presents an issue, because in this realistic scenario you are neither free to choose, nor even free to percieve what freedom truly is. 
The intelligence agency dictates through legislative and judiciary branches, the cage in which you exist, and uses you to engage in an endless stream of profit while blinding you to it through control of what you can see and hear.

All of it, in an effort to bleed you of your lives and resources and pocket as much of that revenue stream as is constantly possible.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 10:46 am

ETheBackup, [7/22/2022 5:07 PM]

Russia has won. The US media is spinning but the issuance of grain export agreements between Russia and Ukraine today, this weeks sacking and treason charges against top ukrainian intelligence and 650 officials, and the pullback of further US military support means one very clear thing:
-
The Kremlin is in Kiev, and the US is slowly departing.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 10:48 am

ETheBackup, [8/22/2022 10:58 AM]

The US intelligence agencies want nuclear fallout, and are heavily invested in the global solutions around that fallout. 

Days ago, a Quick Response Force was moved into position near the ZNPP, but within NATO controlled territory.

What it means is this: The US has calculated now that it cannot win Ukraine as a war of attrition or long-term laundering option, and so instead will seek to raze the ground, and ensure its competitor nation is left with no prize.

It also seeks to shore up its losses, and again calculates that the loss of life there, is less damaging to its personal structure than to continue apace.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 10:56 am

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1781

Summarizing Ukraine currently:

The US intelligence agencies want nuclear fallout, and are heavily invested through global defense contractors almost wholly funded by the US Gov, in the global solutions around that fallout. 

A few days ago now, a US Quick Response Force (QRF) was quietly moved into position near the ZNPP, but within NATO controlled territory.

What it means is this: The US has calculated now that it cannot win Ukraine as a war of attrition or long-term laundering option, and so instead will seek to raze the ground, and ensure its competitor nation is left with no prize.

It also seeks to shore up its losses, and again calculates that the loss of life there, is less damaging to its personal structure than to continue apace.

It intends to use CIA trained paramilitary assets (under UKR) in order to do this.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:51 pm

https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy/2513

George SOROS controlled Ukraine since 2012  and was inserted by the DAVOS GROUP and backed by OBAMA .. UN. NATO CIA( all the same individuals who created the PLANDEMIC and backed the vaccines companies and suppressed the vaccines DEATHS through controlled MEDIA Big Tech)//

The Deep state created a cia playbook Colour Revolution in Ukraine in 2014 and used students in the coup.

Since then the DEEP STATE had been robbing UKRAINE of is resources and products they produce and all the so natural resources..... Here is a list of what UN. Davos GROUP subsidiary companies/ Clinton's/ Biden have stolen from UKRAINE and laundered over 7 TRILLION DOLLARS through the UKRAINE [DS] gov.

>It is the second largest country in Europe by area and has a population of over 43 million persons - more than Poland by about 6 million.

Ukraine ranks:

1st in Europe in proven recoverable reserves of uranium ores;
2nd place in Europe and 10th place in the world in terms of titanium ore reserves;
2nd place in the world in terms of explored reserves of manganese ores (2.3 billion tons, or 12% of the world's reserves);
2nd largest iron ore reserves in the world (30 billion tons);
2nd place in Europe in terms of mercury ore reserves;
3rd place in Europe (13th place in the world) in shale gas reserves (22 trillion cubic meters)
4th in the world by the total value of natural resources;
7th place in the world in coal reserves (33.9 billion tons)

Ukraine is an important agricultural country:

1st in Europe in terms of arable land area;
3rd place in the world by the area of black soil (25% of world's volume);
1st place in the world in exports of sunflower and sunflower oil;
2nd place in the world in barley production and 4th place in barley exports;
3rd largest producer and 4th largest exporter of corn in the world;
4th largest producer of potatoes in the world;
5th largest rye producer in the world;
5th place in the world in bee production (75,000 tons);
8th place in the world in wheat exports;
9th place in the world in the production of chicken eggs;
16th place in the world in cheese exports.

Ukraine can meet the food needs of 600 million people.

Ukraine is an important industrialised country:

1st in Europe in ammonia production;
Europe's 2nd’s and the world’s 4th largest natural gas pipeline system;
3rd largest in Europe and 8th largest in the world in terms of installed capacity of nuclear power plants;
3rd place in Europe and 11th in the world in terms of rail network length (21,700 km);
3rd place in the world (after the U.S. and France) in production of locators and locating equipment;
3rd largest iron exporter in the world
4th largest exporter of turbines for nuclear power plants in the world;
4th world's largest manufacturer of rocket launchers;
4th place in the world in clay exports
4th place in the world in titanium exports
8th place in the world in exports of ores and concentrates;
9th place in the world in exports of defence industry products;
10th largest steel producer in the world (32.4 million tons).

UKRAINE is the number one Money laundering network in Europe created by the Clintons and Obama. The UN.

Is the largest human trafficking network system in Europe... But all the data is surpressed and investigations are ceased during times of conflict ( hence the 8 year proxy WAR in Ukraine)
______
CABLES: Volodymyr Zelenskyy
President of Ukraine was installed by SOROS, DAVOS , OBAMA [DS] .... But he was flipped by the PUTIN and white HATS in 2019..... he was paid 8 Billion

The WAR your seen in Ukraine now was already set in motion between Ukraine leader and RUSSIA...
______
It's sad that innocent millions of lives are killed through Wars , proxy wars, staged WARS..... And not to mention the war on civilization across the earth through the bioweapon VACCINES and SARS11( COVID 19 engineered BIOWEAPON and released frozen sprayed spike proteins through the world cities) 
_________
The news is fake the War is real
Q
_______

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 5:30 pm

Of course Q called Fauci a month ago.  It was a done deal at that time.

Then some time later it hits the main stream reporting.

(There's even a principle at work here, but...)

Maybe with this one you can see it and track it from the announcement till the 'official'
announcement that it is done.
----
This is a Q account:

[size=11]QPatriot17

@QQPatriot
·9h
[/size]
[ltr]RIP Jim Acosta
@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 5:34 pm

Telegram (https://t.me/+uS_iD6IWq4IyMTUy)
Ivanka Trump
Hello Telegram I love you

https://t.me/c/1237457627/191

Watch the water _ Q
____
I was told long ago this correlated to Heavy Water used in NUCLEAR BOMBS and this EVENT_ would connect North Korea ... Or China .. And would connect to a BROKEN ARROW
_
But today Watch The Water is used for everything that happens that connects water to events around the world, Floods, bioweapon snake venom in the world water sources, .ect ect ect ect ect......
___
In the crazy times of tens of thousands of missing NUCLEAR War Heads or bought in black markets.. Anything is possible...
__
At the same time..... There are videos of nuclear bombs exploding and destroying everything in sight ( houses, buildings, cars, .... Everything is annihilated!!!!! .....>Except the video camera and the building holding the camera? ( The camera recording doesn't even shake or get static transmission or disruption from the NUCLEAR blast)////

It's been said by several leaks around the world... Most nuclear blasts were staged events that were actually Tons of dynamite in the old days?
____
INSIDE INFORMATION WARFARE

The news is fake.. The war is real.

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+uS_iD6IWq4IyMTUy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 5:42 pm

RUSSIA   WHAT PUTIN HAS ACCOMPLISHED THUS FAR ON BEHALF OF THE WORLD.

Why did PUTIN ARREST his own FSB intelligence branch (MSM is not telling the TRUTH/nor Alex Jones who have millions invested in Russia)....

PUTIN not only arrested his own FSB INTELLIGENCE HEAD ..> but also several other GENERALS> Bankers> corporation executives and government officials in a large 2 week OPERATIONS< The ARRESTs and current SANCTIONS ON [ DS] ARE CONNECTED

THATS THE REASON RUSSIA HIT BIDEN. BLICKEN , Hillary Clinton, the former Democratic presidential nominee, as well as Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo and national security adviser Jake Sullivan ( these are they only names MSM shared.... The list longer with several U.S. corporations and industries CEOs )///...

*When PUTIN did mass Arrests in Russia (current) and SACTIONED top [ DS] U.S. Officials... He closed OFF their BANKING ACCOUNTS connected to subsidiary investors/ bankers/money laundering ops/ ( the payments the FSB was taking from the U.S. world deep state )//
>PUTIN HAS NOW TAKEN FULL CONTROL OF THEIR ASSETS/MONEY IN RUSSIA AND MARKETS CONNECTED TO UKRAINE, MIDDLE EAST< 

THE SANCTIONS PUTIN IMPOSED IS > SEIZING < ALL BANK ACCOUNTS CONNECTED TO DEEP STATE BIDENS/HUNTER BIDEN/ CLINTONS/OBAMA/SOROS /subsidiary companies and ghost investment holdings through RUSSIA.....//) The FSB and many organization in RUSSIA were still being payed by the DEEP STATE
///>>> Attempted COUP FAILED<

PUTIN NOW HOLDS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS/EUROS CONNECTED TO EUROPE> ALFA.  BILLIONSAIRS BANK AND DEUTCHE BANK> CONNECTED TO SWITZERLAND BANKS....> THAT WERE FUNNELING MONEY THROUGH RUSSIA MARKETS AND COMPANIES for the BIDEN, HRC, Obama, UN. DAVOS groups ECT ECT ECT ECT ect.....>>>>>

!!!!!!!ASSETS SEIZED!!!!!!!!
__
Now you should began to understand the PLAN

SAUDI ARABIA ( BIN SALMAN) going GOLD Backing CHINA ( XI) RUSSIA( PUTIN) >>ALL who have broken off the CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM!! AND BEING BACKED BY INDIA ( MODI)<

(White HATS in CHINAs next move is also to put SANCTIONS on U.S. officials. Corporations companies and ceo's and SIEZE THEIR MONEY AND ASSETS....<
This_EVENT WILL come after the TAIWAN EVENT)////

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY U.S. UN. EU IS PUSHING SO HARD FOR FUNDING FOR UKRAINE.>>> THEY ARE STEALING MONEY FROM THEIR CITIZENS AND THE MONEY ISN'T REACHING UKRAINE< 
___
TRUMP is smiling..... Watching the PLAN of the ALLIANCE unfold :wink:

You have more than you know
Trust the Plan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 8:26 am

Military Alliance Operations to capture CERN SUPER COMPUTER  “Tier 0”

In Early 2012 MiL. Operations began to infiltrate the CIA CERN facility and map the underground tunnels systems that connected the European continent through the world using  Super fast Maglev trains

By 2014 over 300 military operators had infiltrated the deep state CERN operations as workers, technicians, engineers and scientists and by 2014 the first waves of tectonic weapons were used to collapsed tunnel systems that connected France, Italy, Austria to the CIA lake Geneva underground head quarters. Operations were conducted from Norway via Germany with ALLIANCE military force ops. By 2017 The eventual sabotage from within CERN and outside tunnel corridor's that housed Nuclear Energy were dismantled by Special forces and short Battle took place beneath lake Geneva
And by mid summer the Supercomputer came into the hands of Mil. White Hats 

SC "Tier 0” of the Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG),  conducted via the LHC Optical Private Network (LHCOPN). Data is reportedly sent out from CERN via the LHCOPN to 11 “Tier 1” academic institutions in Asia, Europe and North America via dedicated 10 Gbit/s links. Translation: orders are sent out from CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva to 11 CIA substations around the world, one of which is located in Langley, Virginia. 

More than 150 “Tier 2” institutions are subsequently connected to the CIA’s 11 “Tier 1” institutions, creating a network of CIA sub-stations that double as Research and Education Network (NREN) centers. Although NRENs are allegedly dedicated to supporting the needs of research and education within a given community, they actually serve as the CIA’s secret sub-station which conducts assassinations, espionage, and terror attacks.

BY 2019 Whites Hats military operations took Full control of the CERN.

The technology inside CERN is deeply connected to The ROSWELL CRASH and TESLA CLASSIFIED technology ( both connect time traveling. Roswell UFO technology opens doors to portals 400 Mile's below the Earth's crust and mantel that houses another ocean and hidden society) 

The French ROTHSCHILDs Elite family who help create the FBI with descendants of Jesuits Army and Napoleon blood lines stole the technology from the United States military in the 1900s....>Until now the Q CLASSIFIED operations has finally back in it's grasp one of humanities greatest machines that measures 17 miles in length and has the power to recreate time/ has healing properties and connects CIVILIZATIONs across the universe and through the Earth's inner most planetary secrets.

Join: 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 6:46 pm

https://t.me/c/1231211672/2055

This ASSASSINATION on Daria Dugina.... Is the daughter of Alexander Dugin (the Alex Jones of Russia) and has for decades EXPOSED the Deep State....
_This killing was Meant for Alexander Dugin .. Who switched cars at the last minute
.....Alexander Dugin is very close to PUTIN/////

DEEP STATE is trying desperately to Start Full WORLD WAR////

EU is coming into FULL recession (but the media is hiding the truth... As gas spiked and food inflation is at all time high and gas has been cut and the EU industry is feeling the PAIN/////...
Insiders confirm GERMANY is the first MAJOR COUNTRY TO FALL [ COLLAPSE] ..... And war is the only way to hide the PLANDEMIC and the bio-weapons SARS 11 release and bio-weapons vaccines... All connected to CABAL> UN DAVOS. NATO. GATES. ROTHSCHILDS ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT.......
____
_Italy government in Freefall
_France >Macron loses the Parliament 
_Uk Prime minister Boris Johnson departure leaves government in chaos
_Estonia Governing coalition collapse.....
:point_up: (All these countries listed are having SILENT MILITARY UPRISING INFIGHTING.... As CHAOS IS ERUPTING INSIDE NATO COUNTRY COMMANDERS)////
__
NATO HAS SERBIA TO DEAL WITH COMING.. AS SOUTHERN EUROPE IS NOT INTERESTED IN THE NATO.UN. BIDEN. DEEP STATE PROPAGANDA...////

SERBIA preparing for military moment<
__
Lots happening folks :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

MUSK WILL EXPOSE ALL ... TWITTER. FACEBOOK. YOUTUBE. >> MAJOR PLATFORMS.... CONNECTED TO
WORLD BOTFARMS (fake A.I. systems that are running the internet...... This WILL CONNECT to world investors bring scammed and WILL CONNECT THE DEEP STATE DEMOCRATIC PARTY PAID CONTROLLED BOTFARMS ....[GOOGLE] ECT ECT ECT...

TRUMP sets TRAPS [ FBI]
ALL IS CONNECTED TO DURHAM< CONNECTED TO ELECTION FRAUD. >DNC BOTFARMS <

EU IS WAKING UP TO BOTFARMS STORY AND MILITARY INTEL IS LEAKING DOCS TO HIGH LEVEL WORLD
MILITARY LEADERS.......
___
WORLD DEEP STATE IN PANIC

> THE STORM

Telegram (https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy)
Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)
Uncensored posts from the Office of Donald J. Trump 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 7:08 pm

https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy/2518

>EUROPEAN UNION >WILLBLACKROCK, Vanguard, ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT.....
Are the forces behind the pandemic, world wars,  human trafficking, weapons trade, bioweapon BIOLABS in Ukraine, Nicaragua, Australia  Congo, Nigeria, India, Kenya, Ghana, Haiti, Ethiopia, Georgia, ect ect ect ect.... 

_The growth of the CABAL after Israel/Egypt (KAZARIAN Mafia dominance) [DS] begins it's world domination from the Old Country>EUROPE<>>Italy. The Roman empire the VATICAN  who created the first Centralized banking systems through the NightsTempler a Catholic Military, the most wealthiest of the Christian order who like today's CIA created Wars in many countries for control of resources and installing regimes faithful to the Jesuit/KAZARIAN M. monarchy 

>The only way to defeat the CABAL is to destroy their Regimen in Europe. [ COLLAPSE] the oil and gas. PUTIN knows what he is doing
... Cutting off the Gas/oil..../// The DEEP STATE in EU have been dependent on the oil for many reasons that is connected to Share holders through VANGUARD/ BLACKROCK/State Street ..... Hundreds of BILLIONS € is traded through the resources of oil, gas and petroleum products daily, that connect to shipping,  supply chains, production in all industries through the European Union...

The boycott of Central banking system backed by USD (in debt nearing 250 trillion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) is happening through the world and systematical COLLAPSE of the EUROPEAN UNION is happening!!!!....
_________
 :point_down: from Ben.F 

Russians and others have cut off gas to the E.U  because nobody wants to accept their nothing backed fiat money as payment.Italy and Slovakia reported receiving less than half of the usual volumes of gas from Russia. France has had no gas since June 15th. Poland, Bulgaria, Finland, Denmark and the Netherlands have already had their Russian gas deliveries suspended. Germany is also facing a cut off soon.

The Europeans cannot find gas elsewhere. Algeria, for example, has also cut off half the gas supply it sends to Europe via pipeline

The fake Biden regime promised Europeans they would replace Russian gas but, their main gas export terminal has been blown up and will not resume full operations before years’ end.

The squeeze is also being put on oil. The oil the Europeans have been stealing from Libya ever since the murder of Muammar Gaddafi in 2011 has been cut off.

Also, Ukraine’s largest oil refinery has been destroyed, cutting off another major source of European oil.
How do you EXPOSE the OLD GUARD CABAL IN THE E.U that controls NATO, UN and the world AGENDA that created the PLANDEMIC and almost everything through the world connected to Jesuits DAVOS/VATICAN KAZARIAN MAFIA ROTHSCHILDS ECT. ORGS???????????

YOU COLLAPSE THEIR DEEP STATE FINANCIAL MONOPOLIZED INSTITUTIONS 
THAT USE OIL, GAS, PETROLEUM AS THEIR BASE FOR TRILLIONS IN INVESTMENTS IN ALL THE INDUSTRIES [THEY] RUN AND HAVE HIGH-JACKED

> Inside VANGUARD, BLACKROCK, STATE STREET ... PANIC IS HAPPENING AND INVESTORS ARE TURNING ON THE ROTHSCHILDS>THE ELITES.......

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 11:43 am

This is probably a repost, but good for normies.  It has the story all in one place.

https://t.me/c/1237457627/213

THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the constitution of the incorporated UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It operates in an economic capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it governs the Republic. It does not! Capitalization is NOT insignificant when one is referring to a legal document. This seemingly “minor” alteration has had a major impact on every subsequent generation of Americans. What Congress did by passing the Act of 1871 was create an entirely new document, a constitution for the government of the District of Columbia, an INCORPORATED government.

Instead of having absolute and unalienable rights guaranteed under the organic Constitution, we the people now have “relative” rights or privileges. One example is the Sovereign’s right to travel, which has now been transformed (under corporate government policy) into a “privilege” that requires citizens to be licensed – driver’s licenses and Passports. By passing the Act of 1871, Congress committed TREASON against the People who were Sovereign under the grants and decrees of the Declaration of Independence and the organic Constitution. The Act of 1871 became the FOUNDATION of all the treason since committed by government officials.

As of 1871 the United States isn’t a Country; It’s a Corporation! In preparation for stealing America, the puppets of Britain’s banking cabal had already created a second government, a Shadow Government designed to manage what “the people” believed was a democracy, but what really was an incorporated UNITED STATES. Together this chimera, this two-headed monster, disallowed “the people” all rights of sui juris. [you, in your sovereignty]

The U.S.A. is a Crown Colony. The U.S. has always been and remains a British Crown colony. King James I, is not just famous for translating the Bible into “The King James Version”, but for signing the “First Charter of Virginia” in 1606 — which granted America’s British forefathers license to settle and colonize America. The charter guaranteed future Kings/Queens of England would have sovereign authority over all citizens and colonized land in America.

After America declared independence from Great Britain, the Treaty of Paris, signed on September 3, 1783 was signed. That treaty identifies the King of England as prince of U.S. “Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of the United States of America“– completely contradicting premise that America won The War of Independence.

Article 5 of that treaty gave all British estates, rights and properties back to Britain.

It is agreed that Congress shall earnestly recommend it to the legislatures of the respective states to provide for the restitution of all estates, rights, and properties, which have been confiscated belonging to real British subjects; and also of the estates, rights, and properties of persons resident in districts in the possession on his Majesty’s arms and who have not borne arms against the said United States. And that persons of any other decription shall have free liberty to go to any part or parts of any of the thirteen United States and therein to remain twelve months unmolested in their endeavors to obtain the restitution of such of their estates, rights, and properties as may have been confiscated; and that Congress shall also earnestly recommend to the several states a reconsideration and revision of all acts or laws regarding the premises, so as to render the said laws or acts perfectly consistent not only with justice and equity but with that spirit of conciliation which on the return of the blessings of peace should universally prevail.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 4:27 pm

https://t.me/RealEntheos/122     GRAPHICS AT LINK
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER

Are there MORE posts undiscovered 6/6/18 - 6/11/18? (search out) Tone change after failed?  How about DMs?  BHO followed 1000's of random ghost accounts all set to private.  WEF graduate leaders?  Fmr admin officials?  Dilemma.  Do THEY selectively delete old tweets (look guilty) or pretend it is all just a coincidence like the driver "losing control" of car headed at DJT motorcade 2017? Car malfunction. Scotland month later

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/car-trump-motorcade-video/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 6:35 pm

One way to be 'Forever Young"
----------------------------

SHORT VID      https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1414

💥Symbolism WILL be THEIR DOWNFALL💥

And call no man (Abba) your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matt 23:9

Join: 👇👇👇👇👇

https://t.me/+Y1z5_ORUcUpjY2Ni

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 6:38 pm

In the end of [GAME THEORY] 
IS THE HARDEST PART OF THE PLAN..

Where hope is lost by the good people.. And where the darkness is WINNING<

Just like a movie.. The last ACT and final part the bad people are winning and hope is lost<

Thats why Q told you.. You are watching a :movie_camera: movie

/////You are inside the Hardest part of the WAR...//

/-THOSE who don't know Q. Are not informed.... Those who are turning against the vaccines /and the lies(democratic/RINO s and normal citizens) will soon RAGE<<<

They will create havoc<
They will seek instant justice<
Revenge<
And become anger/hate/beyond control\\\}} [DS] fbi knew this happen and will blame Q /.  >> ANONS>> PATRIOTS <<<

_you know this false flag already
//// But in the coming month PEOPLE/VETERANS/DOCTORS/LAWYERS/>>will snap<<<

In every country people will snap<<<

//As much we try not to promote .. violence.... These other Waking sheep will SNAP .. VIOLENCE.... This is out of our control.. 
They don't know Q.. the peaceful resistance.. 
They don't know he PLAN.../// TRUMP'S SHADOW GOVERNMENT

WE ARE CURRENTLY HEADED INTO THE FINAL ACT OF THE MOVIE<<
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT
NASH EQUILIBRIUM
_GAME THEORY

______
PREPARE<<
I HAVE TRIED PREPARING YOU FOR MONTHS FOR THIS _EVENT

IT WILL GET MUCH DARKER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE FOR THOSE WHO ONLY WANT EVIDENCE,PROOF AND SPOON FEEDING....

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAIN
________
EVERY PERSON ON EARTH MUST SEE THE DARKNESS.. EXPERIENCE THE PAIN.....
IT'S COMING
________
AFTER..
>
>
>

More: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Join: https://t.me/+kwWkRCFZgihjYjNi (Mason)

The anti-globalist
The Illuminati, The NWO, The Occult, Esotericism, Symbolism, Truth. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 6:41 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1417

RISE OF THE PEOPLE
It's HAPPENING and been HAPPENING!!!!

POLICE , Sheriff's rise against the vaccines and mandates/// many have quit because of forced vaccines mandates and are banding together......( Things are underway / _EVENTS}

MORE AND MORE DOCTORS are coming out out the vaccines and starting to defy the mandates/hundreds of thousands of Doctors across the World are speaking up .. Nurses are coming together and creating Forces to sue the government for vaccines mandates....( These awakenings in the health sector was minimal last year.. But this year.. The tides are turning.....)

SOLDIERS/VETERANS are coming together and getting ready to form front lines against the TYRANNY and vaccines and passports//
(Some videos floating around with over 6 hours of SOLDIERS saying fuck NO! To vaccines..) These soldiers are banding together with those who been discharged from the military over declining vaccines....

Pilots world wide are defying the MANDATES,
And banding together.. And several sectors of shipping and delivery services Workers are banding together to defy the MANDATES and vaccine passports...

In many countries... Media stars, CELEBRITIES are coming out more and more everyday against vaccines and using their platforms to speak up against the TYRANNY..ect. Joe Rogan, Russell Brand,, Sports stars.. Singer's.extect... And is growing...

Law suits into the hundreds of millions have been filed against the governments and health care organizations across the world against illegal firings, forced mandates, Emotional distress.. ECT.
_____
MAJOR_EVENTS are happing and Major events are ON A >>COLLISION COURSE<<

>TAIWAN
>Lebanon >aluminum nitrate on ships..>>seize 20 tons ammonium nitrate 
>Africa // military coups
>South America tension rising
>U.S. EXPOSING FAUCII/ NIH/CDC.. GAIN OF FUNCTION..
>MAJOR VACCINE REPORTS In many countries coming out against hidden vaccines deaths
>U.S. BORDER chaos ERUPTING
>
.>
>
.>
>>>>>> _EVENTS are HAPPENING!!! and a MAJOR EVENT is>>>COMING IN<<>> :alarm_clock: :bomb::boom:
>>>♟ WHITE HATS ♟ MOVES<<<
__*if your part of the group that complains, whines and doing NOTHING and say " Nothing is happening"...> Then your part of the problem

NCSWIC
Q

Telegram (https://t.me/+kwWkRCFZgihjYjNi)
The anti-globalist
The Illuminati, The NWO, The Occult, Esotericism, Symbolism, Truth. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 6:44 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1418

Where the flu went in 2020?

- Why the global death count didn't change in 2020?

- Why Covid didn't wipe out the homeless population?

- Why billions of healthy people were quarantined for the first time in history?

- Why the inventor of the PCR test Kary Mullis was silenced and then died in 2019?

- Why the PCR test amplification "PCR primer genome sequences" were applied for multiple times (an extremely wide genome scope) in order to provide a high probability for false positives by the WHO's Christian Drosten?

- Why the highly respected co-creator of mRNA technology Dr Malone was suddenly censored for calling c0vid narrative in to question??

- Why nobody is outraged by the human rights abuses in Shanghai, simply because not covered truthfully in the TV news? Only Ukraine non stop (repetition)

- Why Covid avoided Africa?

- Why Covid avoided places that didn't lockdown?

- Why a piece of fruit and a goat tested positive?

- Why the majority of positive cases at the beginning of the pandemic were people who hadn't left their homes?

- Why Covid was the first virus in history where the majority of people who supposedly had it were "asymptomatic" but could still supposedly spread it?

- Why lockdowns did NOTHING to slow the spread?

- Why the vaxxines did NOTHING to slow the spread?

- Why we've seen a 1,100% spike in myocarditis in children

- Why football stadiums were filled with maskless people while our children were muzzled in the classroom?

- Why the violent riots of 2020 weren't "super spreader events"?

- Why the MSM doesn't cover the millions of adverse reactions and tens of thousands of deaths reported to VAERS?

- Why yellow card and VAERS events are referred back to their GP/MD and not to the event reporting portals.

- Why the JCVI suggested to "not vaccinate children", but this was over ruled by Chris Whitty who accepted £30 Million+ in bribes from Billionaire oligarchs with Vaxxine Investment interests.

- How government friends and family had pharmaceutical companies already set up to bulk order PPE and launder public money through their private companies, making multi millions. As if it was pre organized and they managed to win these lucrative contracts, then excess PPE was burned at facilities that government officials were co-investors of.

- How nurses in "over run hospitals" had time to make Tik Tok dance videos at the height of a supposed pandemic.

- How having large crowds clapping on and around a London bridge (including police and paramedics etc) was encouraged whilst we are told to keep distance.

- Why a lawyer was jailed in France on "treason" for assisting the World's Top Corruption and Medical Lawyer Reiner Fuellmich (took down Deutsche Bank and Volkswagen on corruption charges from a U.S. court fined multiple Billions). Fuellmich's team spotted Vaxxine patterns exposing Hot Batches and a psychological model called "The Endorser Effect". So not everybody had a negative vaxxine reaction, causing those people to promote the experimental vaxxines.

- WHY SO CALLED "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS" WERE RIGHT ABOUT ALMOST EVERYTHING AND YOU STILL REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT

The anti-globalist

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 6:46 pm

I don't even know if I've posted this or not...
The same messages are being posted on multiple accounts
so that they will be seen...and heeded. 

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1419

We must be careful... Patriots, ANONS and especially HIGH PROFILED TRUTHERS who spread the GREAT AWAKENING, [EXPOSURE] of the PLANDEMIC , VACCINES DEATHS and FALSE FLAG EVENTS the CABAL DEEP STATE has systematically knowingly CREATED.<<

5G is no joke and full unauthorized testing is taken place in the U.S. and abroad...
Official rollout of the 5G in the U.S. is expected after the jan 19.

(The power behind 5G is more than a human can FATHOM ...
DARPA can use 5G as a weapon in many many ways.. Including replicating sickness and antagonizing the body cells to excrete proteins/ spike proteins
and Graphene Oxide combine with 5g to Control the body.....
There are many factors to 5G causing illness ( as known.. Even 3g 4g cause cancer this is written in your phone manual ..5G is FAR more dangerous)))
In many instances in the early testing of Military use of 5G [ CLASS-IFI ED ]  the weapon can be used to KILL subjects through positioned directed  weapons ( small energy weapon and can find subjects through Nano, phones, wifi, RFIDs.)////

____We are coming into the SUPER dangerous part of the WAR..
5G
(There's a reason.. The virus .5g was rolled out in Wuhan at the same time)////
____

Stay safe keep your spiritual body armor strong!!!!

The anti-globalist

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 7:14 pm

General McInerney, [8/24/2022 3:03 PM]
[Forwarded from The General]

The heavy favourite to become Britain’s next Prime Minister has said she would be ready to use Britain’s nuclear weapons and unleash global annihilation.

The psychopaths are ready as they have luxurious underground cities and bunkers waiting for them.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/08/24/liz-truss-ready-to-use-nuclear-weapons-17235063/

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 7:51 pm

White Hats, [8/24/2022 8:54 PM]

Without the release of Tesla tech and other means, zero oil=zero economy. 
The leveraged deal was this.
Kissinger essentially said "Hey, we have this worthless paper not backed by anything so we'll offer you guys our military protection (most advanced at the time) in exchange for you making every nation pay for your oil in US dollars."

Thus, the petro-dollar was born and becomes the "world reserve currency". 
But now, Saudi is gearing towards backing their oil instead with a gold-backed currency, the Chinese yuan. 

China and Russia made a deal a while back, Russia's oil for the Chinese Yuan. 
Remember what the Rothscilds did to the Romanov's and Ras-Putin for rejecting their central bank?
See why they want us to fear Putin? 
Don't just follow the money, follow the gold specifically. 
9/11 was a gold heist (WORLD TRADE center, lots of gold in there). 
Biden is now calling for Sanctions on Russian gold. Smile Feeble flight Icarus. 

The two biggest suppliers of oil (Saudi and Russia) are both looking gold backed, meaning if any nation wants an economy they'll need to use a gold-backed currency to get it oil to run their economy, at least until zero-point/clean energy tech is fully disclosed. Therefore, a global gold-standard is imminent and no matter where you go, gold is gold is gold implying a full currency reset back to a 1:1 exchange rate globally. Meaning those Zimbabwe notes that have been hyperinflated (say the trillion dollar Zim note that barely covers their monthly food bill) will be worth, a lot..... An unfathomable amount, along with the Iraqi dinar, Russian ruble and other currencies.

The meek shall inherent the earth at that point. Third world countries are only poor because they have the most riches and have been oppressed, pillaged, plundered and stripped of them by the Khazarian-Roman-British empire's dominance that has created a system of usury which in modern times hinges on the US dollar existing. 

There are humanitarian trusts that have been hoarded for longer than we'd ever guess. Birth bonds backing them (strawman bonds). Lucis trust, Saint Germain trust and Cestui Que Vie trust all compiled, pending to be redistributed back to the world's population after the global currency reset takes place. 

Right out of the gate I saw the Zimbabwe movement after CERN flipped back on. That's what inspired me to post this and synthesis all of these points. Took it as a sign. Even if you haven't invested in one of the "hot currencies" all will be covered and cleared. The trusts belong to the people, citizens have just been ciphoned off of and have largely forgotten their true worth, which is far beyond a price tag.
I'm not here to tell you what to think about CERN, for it's up to us to choose our own timeline. If you'd rather percieve it as "bad" then that's up to you and fine by me. Beyond it being good or bad (duality) it's incredibly powerful. We can all agree on that.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 8:12 pm

DEEP STATE CABAL>> killing fields begin//

Sending message to PUTIN and his inner circle :warning::warning::warning:

The DEEP STATE CABAL CENTRAL world banking system is deeply upset with Putin to move  to a Gold Back SYSTEM////

They are trying to KILL PUTIN... But have failed consistently... Now they are ATTACKING/ killing the BILLIONAIRE'S next to him<

_____
>)WIRES; The same killings are taking place in CHINA connected to Gold backed SYSTEM///

Mass arrests have/are taking place in throughout CHINA//// on both sides of Chinese white HATS and black hats >> Chinese families a WAR has also broken out.... Both groups are ATTACKING each other//
Killings//kidnappings ...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 8:57 am

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/25/2022 9:48 AM]

Rumsfeld stated and said 2.3 trillion was missing and couldn't account for it on 9/10.. Hours later  9/11 happened and Pentagon was (supposedly hit by airplane/The most secure place in the World the Pentagon was attacked but not one video emerged .. Over 22,000 video cameras are around the Pentagon in and outside monitoring the building... But not one video of an airplane crashing into the PENTAGON was shown ..).. was attacked and the part of the building that contained all the data and servers that was tracking and recorded the missing 2.3 trillion$$$$ was destroyed..... (Is that not amazing how that area of the Pentagon was destroyed///)... 

2 days later the Bush administration had 2.5 trillion $$$ to start a WAR!!!!!! .... AND ATTACKED THE WRONG COUNTRY.. The terrorist weren't even from Iraq... [They] knew Bin laden wasn't even there...... Months later after the invasion of Iraq .... Bush owned the Iraq oil field with halliburton ( companies his father family invested in)////
Never forget 9/11 was an inside job
Never forget the COVID-19 was an inside job

It's all CONNECTED!!!!...

https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (trump)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 6:17 am

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/26/2022 12:33 AM]

Define the terms of the Iran nuclear deal.
Does the agreement define & confine cease & desist ‘PRO’ to the republic of Iran?

What if Iran created a classified ‘satellite’ Nuclear facility in Northern Syria?
What if the program never ceased?

What other bad actors are possibly involved?
Did the U.S. know?
Where did the cash payments go?
How many planes delivered?
Did all planes land in same location?
Where did the U1 material end up?
Is this material traceable?
Yes.
Define cover.
What if U1 material ended up in Syria?
What would be the primary purpose?
SUM OF ALL FEARS.
In the movie, where did the material come from?
What country?
What would happen if Russia or another foreign state supplied Uranium to Iran/Syria?
WAR.
What does U1 provide?
Define cover.
Why did we strike Syria?
Why did we really strike Syria?
Define cover.
Patriots in control.
Q

Join: https://t.me/+pl2K5Freu8hkM2Q0 (Eric)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 7:01 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1453

Here’s my take on what’s happening in Ukraine/Russia. I’m just spitballing here. Like everybody else I have more questions than I do answers but I think this plays into Devolution.

First think about what Ukraine is – It’s the epicenter of corruption for the political establishment. Victor Pinchuk, George Soros, Ihor Kolomoisky… All funding “deep state” agendas worldwide, all based out of Ukraine. We know their ties to the Clinton foundation and liberal politics in America.

If Trump was going to truly drain the swamp, he would have to tackle the corruption in Ukraine. The oligarchs have funded their own militaries in previous color revolutions. Trump could wouldn’t be able to take them down without a fight. So if Trump is going to clean up Ukraine he would likely need boots on the ground to do it. 

Enter Putin.

It’s no secret that Putin hates Soros as he banned him from Russia long ago, and it’s also no secret that Putin despised the “deep state” tactics of implementing color revolutions to overthrow pro-Russian leaders and install ones that would play ball with the “deep state”. It’s speculated by many that Putin could be working with Trump in the fight against the “deep state” and it’s hard to argue with. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

So think of the brilliance that might be taking place right now.

Boots on the ground were likely necessary to fully remove the problem in Ukraine, but Trump couldn’t invade Ukraine with US troops. Somebody else would have to do it. However, if somebody like Putin were to do it while Trump was president, it would make Trump look week and the media would have a field day.

What better time to clean up the mess in Ukraine than with Biden in office? Kills two birds with one invasion. You make the Biden administration and the MSM look like fools, while taking on the “deep state” in one of the most corrupt countries on the planet. 

Putin is simultaneously helping Trump to serve up red-pills while fixing a problem that actually benefits the USA and the rest of the world – the denazification of Ukraine.

We won’t have any definitive answers until this blows over but make sure you guys are using the 24 – hour rule with news reports coming out about this stuff.

More: https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (trump)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 7:02 am

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/26/2022 8:03 AM]

In the underground CABLES: 
I see alot of CODES moving>>
incoming
_cyber attacks
_BLACKOUTS 

// I expect the MiL. To mobilize soon in the U.S.
>Under_cover of a different coming .event
For distractions or when this comes down they will mobilize in 7 hour time frame///

_"Not to cause PANIC scenario"
(Read}

But I can tell you the  Germans MiL & Russian MiL. Are waiting to see what's going to happen in the U S

(The most interesting part of 2015 _2021 .. Are these next few weeks....

In 2015_16 LAW OF WAR Manual was updated .. Then soon after.. Trump was put in place by the Military...

More: 
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (trump)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 7:03 am

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/26/2022 8:03 AM]
>>>Click BAIT<<<🔴

Strategically PLACING 45 into the MAXWELL Headlines news has brought more Sleeping sheep to the MAXWELL Case ////
Without TRUMP in the [DS] [MSM] news. [MSM] has the lowest ratings and views in years.....///
But now TRUMP was mentioned in the Case..... The DEMOCRATICS, RINOs, and world wide sleeping sheep rambo have taken a look at the case closer!..... //) Trump is only being mentioned briefly ... But the hate, anger and wishful down fall of him.... Has brought the closed eyed opposition closer to researching the case for the themselves and actually hearing, seeing, reading of a deeper cynical plot of Elites,UN, Clintons, ROTHSCHILDs ECT ECT ECT ECT ,,, connections  (most of these newbies are tuning into [MSM] Maxwell news and then digging even further by researching into uncensored news sources, alternative media, and alternative social media chatter that gives them crumbs, links to other Hidden sources they weren't aware of.)

White HATS placing TRUMPs name in the MAXWELL [DS] [EXPOSURE] case is simply another ♟ CHESS MOVE!!!

>>>>CLICK BAIT<<<<
________
(Research/heres the Truth]\}
 👇
President Donald Trump played a central role in launching the 2005 criminal investigation of Jeffrey Epstein by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.

>Trump expelled Epstein from his mansion for making rude sexual advances on his staff

>ATTORNEY BRADLEY EDWARDS WHO SUED EPSTEIN CREDITED TRUMP WITH HELPING HIM BUILD A CASE AGAINST EPSTEIN
“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, ” Edwards recalled.

> Trump actually had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-Lago for hitting on an underage girl.
_Edwards also heard that Epstein hit on the underage daughter of a member of his club so Trump banned him.

More: https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (trump)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 7:06 am

CCP (communism) is near the END< 

THE WORLD CAN NOT BE SAVED IF COMMUNISM STILL EXIST (WUHAN/BIOWEAPONS/CONTROL OVER WESTERN LEADERS/INFILTRATION OF GOVERNMENTS, MEDIA, BANKS/ECT EXT ECT..)

CHINA FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS AT THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION/COLLAPSE>>THE BUBBLE IS READY TO BURST<<<

Good people in harm's way, White HATS across the world in every country.. Including CHINA are Working hard to bring down their old systems.....>>> The Collapse of THE CCP WAS LONG AGO PLANNED<<< (MILITARY GOVERNMENT will be INSTALLED after the [CRASH]

In many countries MILITARY GOVERNMENT will be the KEYS

>>>
DEEP STATE IS IN THE PROCESS OF SHUTTING DOWN THE INTERNET<< to cause chaos . Stop banking and money transition between companies and consumer stores <> BLACKOUT<>

DEEP STATE WANTS TO SO THE FREE FLOW OF INFORMATION BETWEEN ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS AND THOSE WHO DON'T TAKE DIRECTION FROM THE MAINSTREAM NARRATION

DEEP STATE WANTS TO KILL THE INTERNET..... TO KILL ALL THE DEAD MAN'S SWITCH [DECLAS] DATA HIDDEN IN THE NET....///

there are many reason to kill the internet..... The time is IMMINENT

⏰
💣 💥

>EVERYTHING HAS BEEN COUNTERED AND ANTICIPATED<

PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN

THOSE WHO ARE READY DO NOT FEAR THE DARK DAYS...

🔨
⏰

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 7:10 am

White Rabbits Army, [8/25/2022 2:26 PM]
THE MORE YOU KNOW. BY White Rabbits Army

Mice and rats have an extra Gene that helps them heal quickly_

The testing of pharmaceutical medicine and vaccines studied across the world relies heavily on mice as subjects and the results of the medicine and vaccines used on them and the final results received. 

More than 97% percent of the animals used are mice, since the early 1900s .... Just only a few months ago a scientist came forward telling the truth that mice used for pharmaceutical studies used across the world have an extra long gene .. And this special gene in the mice gives the ability to super heal itself and adapt to the medicine and also create a strong immunity system to the virus/sickness they are infected with.... Almost all the mice became better after the infection, vaccines and medicine because they have a strong healing Extra gene.. 
    And this was not connected to the pharmaceutical medicine... The understanding became clear why so much humans get more sick and have allergic reactions and die from vaccines and medication since a 100 years.. Because Humans don't have the same super gene as the mouse and after time and years often humans become sick or die after the medicine and vaccines... And now this past year pharmaceutical companies are covering up this story and trying to bury the story.... Imagine most of the man made pharmaceutical medicines are harming you and are more dangerous than known?..... This story is hidden because a 500,000,000,000.000 Trillion dollar profit must be protected!!! 

(Do your own research.. I'm sure some medicines help.. But I'm also sure why they had wars in the 1980s to control the opium poppy (opioids/ heroin/legal narcotics/world epidemic addiction to legal class A narcotics) fields in Afghanistan)... Now Big Pharma is pushing for vaccines and medication for covid19 and ready to gain  Trillions of dollars in profit on forced Vaccines and medicine... All on research based on a little mouse that has different genes than humans......... 

(Yes vaccines are tested in many ways... In the under ground world they are tested on humans and babies forcibly!!!)

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)👉White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)👈to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 7:12 am

[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
>>No drama, no Q/ANONS infighting, no words, no actions,  lawsuits, television/radio/podcast shows, deep state media, INFILTRATION, Hate, insults. Whining, crying, blaming, feet stomping, fits, No divisions >>>can stop what is coming<

Inside CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN MILITARY BASE.. BIDEN IS FORBIDDEN AND TRUMP IS STILL THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

The Q Operation that has long ago been in place and was responsible for ASKING> PLACING TRUMP AS THE 45TH PRESIDENT>>> have no qualms about Q/ANONS/PATRIOTS INFIGHTING ( was bound to happen and counter measures are in place..
+news unlocks the maps+ important_EVENTS_ brings ANONS back together.+ YOU HAVE NO IDEA . YOUR STILL INSIDE RED OCTOBER... ///

All that matters now is.... ANONS, PATRIOTS, made it this far and tipped a scale< 
. Now ANONS/Patriots control the NEWS and get more coverage than all news channels combined...// This is the only thing important and saved 100s and 100s MILLIONS OF LIVES THIS PAST YEAR for ANONS/Patriots across the Earth sharing information >> vax<>and bringing THE GREAT AWAKENING INTO A WORLD WIDE MOVEMENT.....

>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>]>]>>>>>>>>> ...>>
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING
FLIP> WILL

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 7:17 am

How many times has the Pope said they are going broke?  Lin Wood brought it up too. Everything has been seized and taken from there.
New complete bibles have and are being made. 777 books that were stolen from humanity and stored under the Vatican along with all the Precious Metals.

What is the Head Of The Snake?
Vatican
False Prophet? Vatican - Jesuits/Popes.

AntiChrist = Zion. The ones who hate Jesus. Anti God. The ones who love Moloch the Transgender Goat.
See Alister Crowley. 

The Vatican Raids started in Mid 2019 and 50,000 Troops descended on Rome on St Patricks Day 2020.
What did St Patrick do?  He chased the Snakes away.
The Russian Spetznaz played a big part.
How did Q know 2/3 years before that the Black Pope Superior General would die in May? 
Written down as dead May 2020 in Tokyo.

Why was there so many deaths in Rome at the start of Corona or Operation Defender Europe?

You saw the military there with assembled Coffins in the streets.
Yes there was a big shootout with Mafias etc. You seen all the Cardinals/Bishops etc die in this period last year.
You seen all the European Royal Rona deaths too.

Just to confuse you they did the same thing in Brazil with Military & coffins but they were empty coffins.

You saw the IRON BRIDGE in Rome burn down & collapse on the same day as Julius Caesar (October 3rd)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 6:40 pm

GEORGE BUSH SR.

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls/14030  VIDEO OF HIM PRAISING FAUCI. 

SOME THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING ON A LONG TIME.
-------
George HW Bush aka George H Scherff Jr, Nazi infiltrator to our country, spoke VERY highly of Dr Fauci. Why is that?

Operation Paperclip -> 
The creation of the CDC & most Pharmaceutical companies, designed to poison & weaken our citizens literally from the inside out. 

[They] play the long game for their one world government / New World Order.

This is all going to lead further back & involve more than any of us can fathom!

This POS TRAITOR had the nerve to call Dr Fauci a 'hero' to our country?!

"LAW & ORDER"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 3:23 pm

Why did PUTIN ARREST his own FSB intelligence branch (MSM is not telling the TRUTH/nor Alex Jones who have millions invested in Russia)....

PUTIN not only arrested his own FSB INTELLIGENCE HEAD ..> but also several other GENERALS> Bankers> corporation executives and government officials in a large 2 week OPERATIONS< The ARRESTs and current SANCTIONS ON [ DS] ARE CONNECTED

THATS THE REASON RUSSIA HIT BIDEN. BLICKEN , Hillary Clinton, the former Democratic presidential nominee, as well as Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo and national security adviser Jake Sullivan ( these are they only names MSM shared.... The list longer with several U.S. corporations and industries CEOs )///...

*When PUTIN did mass Arrests in Russia (current) and SACTIONED top [ DS] U.S. Officials... He closed OFF their BANKING ACCOUNTS connected to subsidiary investors/ bankers/money laundering ops/ ( the payments the FSB was taking from the U.S. world deep state )//
>PUTIN HAS NOW TAKEN FULL CONTROL OF THEIR ASSETS/MONEY IN RUSSIA AND MARKETS CONNECTED TO UKRAINE, MIDDLE EAST< 

THE SANCTIONS PUTIN IMPOSED IS > SEIZING < ALL BANK ACCOUNTS CONNECTED TO DEEP STATE BIDENS/HUNTER BIDEN/ CLINTONS/OBAMA/SOROS /subsidiary companies and ghost investment holdings through RUSSIA.....//) The FSB and many organization in RUSSIA were still being payed by the DEEP STATE
///>>> Attempted COUP FAILED<

PUTIN NOW HOLDS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS/EUROS CONNECTED TO EUROPE> ALFA.  BILLIONSAIRS BANK AND DEUTCHE BANK> CONNECTED TO SWITZERLAND BANKS....> THAT WERE FUNNELING MONEY THROUGH RUSSIA MARKETS AND COMPANIES for the BIDEN, HRC, Obama, UN. DAVOS groups ECT ECT ECT ECT ect.....>>>>>

!!!!!!!ASSETS SEIZED!!!!!!!!
__
Now you should began to understand the PLAN

SAUDI ARABIA ( BIN SALMAN) going GOLD Backing CHINA ( XI) RUSSIA( PUTIN) >>ALL who have broken off the CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM!! AND BEING BACKED BY INDIA ( MODI)<

(White HATS in CHINAs next move is also to put SANCTIONS on U.S. officials. Corporations companies and ceo's and SIEZE THEIR MONEY AND ASSETS....<
This_EVENT WILL come after the TAIWAN EVENT)////

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY U.S. UN. EU IS PUSHING SO HARD FOR FUNDING FOR UKRAINE.>>> THEY ARE STEALING MONEY FROM THEIR CITIZENS AND THE MONEY ISN'T REACHING UKRAINE< 

TRUMP is smiling..... Watching the PLAN of the ALLIANCE unfold.

TRUST THE PLAN. 

@Q45Punisher

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 8:50 pm

https://t.me/c/1517885249/10

Biden money in lithium  (at link)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 2:56 pm

https://t.me/+Xzufy6umap8wZjJi (White Hats (Q17))

WHITE HATS IN CONTROL
means.... The good guys/Important People/Groups/Military working behind the scenes KNOW the END_GAME 

WHITE HATS IN CONTROL does not mean they're micromanaging everything. And control all world weapons or events OR catastrophes 

You are inside a crucial moment in the CHESS GAME... WHITE HATS know the out come.. But still black hats make final moves >>Sacrifices>>death=CLIMATE CHANGE>>running and waiting (pausing/wasting time/DISTRACTIONS) before the inevitable END_GAME

WHITE HATS IN CONTROL means REPRISALS.

The game is already won but still the game must played out.

It had to be this way.

(FOR MANY REASON.. WHITE HATS LET THE DEEP STATE MAKE THEIR FINAL MOVES....
MISTAKES>> IT'S ALL RECORDED SEALED EVIDENCE// IN CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY LAWS....
Their crimes had to be completed in everything they did in almost all countries to make Military Reprisals official and MILITARY take over...

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

/)) Have FAITH... YOUR INSIDE THE STORM

Join: https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 3:00 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE

Important things no one is telling you.

Child trafficking has exploded across Afghanistan due to US sanctions still in place creating an unstable currency situation for the presiding Taliban government, forcing food and medical shortages across the entire region.

Without sanctions relief, the US will have abandoned the country only to turn face and ensure its people absolutely cannot survive. 

There are tens of millions of innocent lives caught in the jaws of policy makers here. Before the US departed, over 75% of the country's budget came from foreign aid.
-----
-----
In light of this, I hope the people of Ukraine are watching closely. You have a government currently signing you into the same fate. They will never let you go.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 4:21 pm

[size=11]Enthéos

@ENTHEOS
·1d
[/size]
Replying to post
[ltr]RAPID FIRE PROOFS
Is it possible to know the precise day of an unprecedented DS raid & "nuclear" hoax 2 weeks ahead? How?
truthsocial.com/@ENTHEOS/10881
Have you ever heard the President use the word SUBTERFUGE before? Zero tweets with it 2009-2021
How about "subterfuge", "nuclear", "what changed?" all in one post?
TRUTH TIMESTAMP 12:59
truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTru

ASSANGE TIMESTAMP 12:59
youtu.be/kJisjZqR3H4?t=779

Be strong. Be rested. Get healthy. Get lite. FALL AHEAD
INTENTION IS EVERYTHING

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 8f0a9dc1448f6a5b[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 5:12 pm

Letter Q is the 17th Letter of the Alpha - bet...

Are there any Q's, or 17's, related to the White Hats and President Trump and his Plan???

Coincidence? I think not...❗

🔥President JFK's Funeral in 1963, was held 17 days before JFK Jr's Bornday (November 25th)

🔥Donald Trump was elected President on 11/8/16, where 1+1+8+1+6 = 17

🔥 Donald Trump was elected 17 years after JFK Jr's Plane Crash, which was also 17 days before JFK Jr's Born Day, and Trump won on the Anniversary of President JFK's Funeral (Nov. 8th), which was 53 years after the assassination, Dark to Light 53 = 35 and JFK was the 35th President of the US...

🔥 JFK Jr started officially flying 17 years prior to his crash date...

🔥 Donald Trump's famous Scientist Uncle, John Trump, reviewed his Inventions in 1943, where 1+9+4+3 = 17

🔥 President JFK was born in 1917, or '17

🔥 Jackie Kennedy was born on 7/28, or 7+2+8 = 17

🔥 President JFK took office in 1961, or 1+9+6+1 = 17

🔥 JFK Jr's Plane was reported missing on the 17th day of July

🔥 Plane Fragments were found on 7/19, or 7+1+9 = 17

🔥 17 Kennedy Family Members attended the JFK Jr/Carolyn Funeral

🔥 Carolyn Bessette Kennedy was born on 1/7

🔥 After the death of Nikola Tesla in 1943 (1+9+4+3 = 17), his secret papers were examined by President Trump's Uncle, Scientist, John Trump, who was born in 1907 (1+9+7 = 17)

Join the (White Hats (Q17) (https://t.me/+Xzufy6umap8wZjJi)) Telegram channel 

More: 

https://t.me/+Xzufy6umap8wZjJi (White Hats (Q17))

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 5:28 pm

Worth seeing this again. 

https://resistthemainstream.org/former-ag-bill-barr-asked-if-theres-a-chance-jeffrey-epstein-didnt-kill-himself/?utm_source=telegram

Former AG Bill Barr Asked If There's A Chance Jeffrey Epstein Didn't Kill Himself
Here's his response.

He's also supporting DiSantis for 2024 and criticizing Trump for not following his advisors.

Today he is a  I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 1f4a9  I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 1f4a9  I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 1f4a9   Is it real or an act?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next