Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 3:13 pm

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 382a907be4574f42

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 3:58 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2229

4 min video

The old treaties that confirm the U.S is a crown corporation.

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)  https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:37 am

As Ukraine asks for Red Cross 'assistance',
we remember:
Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank.

Paris accord = scam (trillions) 
Red Cross = scam (billions)
Foreign Aid = scam (trillions)
WAR = scam (trillions)
………on…and….on……..
Who audits where the money actually goes?
Who actually receives the money?

The hole is deep.

Here FOLLOW DeltaForceQ (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:46 am

:red_circle::red_circle:The DEEP STATE plan is much more sinister than you can fathom....:red_circle::red_circle:

"You will own nothing and you will be happy.."
-WEF>World Economic Forum (same deep state ([DS] group that created EVENT 201 with Bill Gates and world Banks made this statement in the Great Reset 

The same corrupt orgs>WEF,WHO,GPMB CDC, NIH,NIAIH, GAVI.SEPI, The Open Society Foundation (Soros)Davos Group. ECT ECT ECT<< .(all orgs infiltrated by CABAL CIA/VATICAN/NATO/UN/MOSSAD}//...... THESE SAME CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS RELEASED THE VIRUS, THE KILLER VACCINES>> CONTROL THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA/WORLD BAR ASSOCIATION/>> social media.. YouTube Google,>>>FACEBOOK>>>.     [>METAVERSE<]

Why is Facebook releasing METAVERSE in the middle of a Plandemic?
Why is the METAVERSE so important to the CABAL?

He are some VERY IMPORTANT things to know of the DEEP STATE PLAN.

>>>NFTs ( Non-Fungible Tokens )... Digital tokens you buy. You buy things in the digital world that doesn't really exist and things you can never tangibly hold or own.....>> example>buying online football owned by World champion team or player... But you never touch the football in real life..... It's only digital bragging rights.. or flaunting the digital assets....

METAVERSE>>Here's how this works>>>
(Remember Zuckerberg told you already... No longer will people be experiencing the digital world through the outside of their phones or computers.. But actually living in them<<
(What ZUCKERBERG is talking about is that humans are addicted to their phones and computers and Social media /gaming networks/buying online/looking for entertainment....>> Now the next phase they are getting people addicted too is combing all these experience...You can experience these METAVERSE  Events through virtual reality (shopping, concerts, meeting friends, meeting strangers, virtual reality travel, virtual reality business, ECT ECT ECT.. The events and stagings are endless) in 3D goggles/glass's or still through your phone/computer 2D/3d graphics// >When the lockdowns happened.. More and more people went to online games and shopping and social medias.. And greatest transfer of wealth happened between the middle class to the ELITES..// 

The >[METAVERSE]< is a place where people will live digitally and be obsessed with creating their online Life. Online [fake] house apartment . Online self image [AVATARS]>> EVERY GAME will be connected each other and every radio station,tv . Show will be in the METAVERSE YOU CREATE ... But you can not have a political opinion that is opposite the FACEBOOK METAVERSE RULES 

To put it short>>>
The DEEP STATE had planned long ago for you stay in your home and live through computers AI world.. And control all humans through these networks of >[METAVERSE] A New WORLD GOVERNMENT... A NEW WORLD ORDER where they control everything you do and say...... And as billions die in the real world from a bioweapon virus's. The death vaccines shots. Poverty. Planned Wars....... Billions more will be controlled through the METAVERSE ..a place where you can't smell, feel, touch, taste the[FAKE] VIRTUAL REALITY<<

THE>[METAVERSE]< is the DEEP STATE PLAN
...A PLACE..."WHERE YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY"....

Be WARNED :warning::warning::warning::warning: FOR SURE 5G >> MRNA>NANO>GRAPHENE OXIDE >>>>
WE ALL BE CONNECTED TO THE>> METAVERSE<<

IT'S DARKER THAN YOU THINK..

The METAVERSE >( META MEANS DEAD IN HEBREW) =
The DEAD UNIVERSE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 8:29 am

It All Started with Obama: Barack Obama's "Safe Schools Czar" Pushed Books that Encouraged Children to Meet Adults at Gay Bars for Sex 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/started-obama-barak-obamas-safe-schools-czar-pushed-books-encouraged-children-meet-adults-gay-bars-sex/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 1:28 pm

This is one of my favorite accounts:

The Knights Templars’ land extended to this area of the Thames, where the Templars had their own docks. Either side of the obelisk is surrounded by a sphinx, more symbolism dating back to the ancient world.

Vatican obelisk: Located in St. Peter’s Square, was moved from Egypt to its current location, in 1586. The circle on the ground represents the female vagina, while the obelisk itself is the penis. This is commonly known as occult symbolism.

Washington Obelisk (aka Washington Monument): Standing at 555 feet, the Washington Monument is the tallest obelisk in the world and also the tallest standing structure in Washington DC. The monument’s cornerstone, a 12-ton slab of marble, was donated by the Grand Lodge of Freemasons.
Like the Vatican obelisk, the Washington monument too is surrounded by a circle denoting the female. The reflecting pool in front of the monument signifies the ancient Masonic/Kabbalistic dictum, as above/so
below.

3 City States that control the world, and their rolls:

City of London – FINANCE: Receives taxes from their subjects (slaves) in Canada and the United States. They design and control our financial and banking systems.

Vatican City – RELIGION: The Pope wants to merge all the religions into one, which is absolute nonsense. The Pope broke off from the truth (confusingly referred to as The ‘Eastern Church’ or ‘Eastern Orthodox Church’ or ‘Orthodox Church’ or ‘Orthodox’) about 1000 years ago.

Washington DC – MILITARY: Death camps and stacks of black plastic
coffins that can hold six to ten bodies each, are piled high in a long train-like fashion, as far as the eye can see, in the United States,
today.

These three are sovereign, corporate entities that are not part of the
countries they are located in.

We are being ruled world wide under maritime law, the constitution that does not affect the ground, the land we actually live on!!

Corporate Earth Inc. is a run by the New World order under Maritime Law via the Birth certificate spelling Fraud that was set up by the Vatican.

Unam Sanctum 1302

Cestui Que Vie 1666

Look it up if you have yet to and things will really start making sense, as far as how world-wide slavery and tyrannical control has gotten out of hand. 

The Roman Catholic Church declared rulership over the whole world in 1302 and has casted a "spell" (Legalese/double speak) over the world so to speak, manipulating language to where people create joinder with Maritime law (AKA The Roman Holy Sea/See). 

Cestui Que Vie, lost at sea. In other words, ward to the state. 

Regis-ter

Regis=Crown/King. 

Register=Signing over to crown or king. 

Think of everything that gets registered. 

Anything from cars to humans. It's all part of Maritime commerce if it has the corporate/all caps lettering pinned to it (corporate joinder).

This is why they can fine you for risking your own life. For not buckling up for example. Because you agree to "driving." Driving is transporting goods (strawmen/sub corporations or corpses of the state. Bodies/citizens). However this is not the case with "traveling." You have the right to travel but typically people say they're driving. Presumptive agreement. It's all possible through the Cestui Que Vie Trust of 1666. This is why natural rights are violated. We (humanity as a whole) used our free will to give away our free will (self responsibility and willingness to learn and question) to the Papacy/Roman Holy Sea. 

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)  White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy) to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 6:02 am

This unlocks:

There is going to be a BIG biblical scenario where they make out it's WW3 but really they are activating Militaries then bombing all of these Satanic Luceriferian landmarks. Enacting GESARA funds and We The People rebuild.
THE EVENT. IT IS BIBLICAL.
What are some of the Very BIG Satanic Illuminati landmarks in the world? Q showed us them. Vatican, Buckinghan Palace, Whitehouse x 2 (USA, Germany), 3GD in China. Cern on the Swiss/French Border possible. 

Big Pharma in Wuhan = Israel
Israel/Khazarians controls CCP.
The Media etc
34 Satanic Buildings and Dams will Fall. Rods of God/DEW
WORLDWIDE 
Planes & Trains grounded
Lights/Power switched off
Changing over to Tesla Free energy
Bitcoin Servers/Data Center hit and turned off for good.
99.5% of Crypto gone China Coins. Enter ISO20022 Coins backed by Precious Metals.
WW3 Scare Event. Nuke Sirens
Water Event
Stock Market Crash
Global Martial Law
CASTLE ROCK -Scenario Julian Assange.
Quantum Systems. Project Odin Switched on.
Nesara/Gesara/RV
Election Flipping via Military Courts - FISA
Military Tribunals/confessions/10 day movie - 3 × 8 hr sessions.
10 countries will be running EBS to cover the whole World.
Reveals.
Inauguration
The ISRAELI MOSSAD control the WORLD's MEDIA out of the US.
Attached is Q1871 outlining this.
Project Odin as mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz is a POWERFUL Anti-Deplatforming Tool.
Project Odin is part of Quantum Starlink. Our new Quantum Systems are to be protected by Secret Space Programs out of the Cabal's reach.
Q2337 tells you Mossad Media Assets will be removed. Think people like Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper etc and also Mossad Satellites.
Israeli intelligence - stand down.
[TERM_3720x380-293476669283001]
Media assets will be removed.
This part of 2527 tells you that something powerful is going to knock out Mossad Media Satellites. This will blackout the media worldwide, Switch us over to the Quantum Systems. This is PROJECT ODIN. All in All give the reason to Activate the Military EBS.
If you look up the TURKSAT Rocket that launched from the USA in January you will see it was specifically for MILITARY COMMS to peoples TV's & RADIO's in AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA.

THE EVENT has many facets too it.
The WorldWide Blackout to change over to TESLA Energy. Knocking out Media Satellites, QFS, Rods of God on Dams & 34 Buildings & much much more.
34 Buildings will be in the EVENT.
They are very significant.
Ie Whitehouse, Royal Castles, Buckingham Palace, Vatican, Getty Museum, Playboy Mansion and the like.
This will surely make the Stock Market collapse as will Precision Cyber linked to Executive Orders 13818 & 13848. It is all a show.
Swapping from Rothschild's Central Bank Notes to Rainbow Treasury Notes now backed by Precious Metals (Not Oil/Wars)
Are we still comfy?
Or are we scared?
A little bit of both is normal.
Trump keeps his promises.
Have faith in the Lord Our God.
He will comfort you through the storm.

Who saw in January up to 10 countries at once have their power all turned off by the Space Force?
Just before that Israel had that happen for 30 mins too.
If they can turn 10 at once off all together. They can do the whole lot. Welcome to Tesla.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Have a look at all the Global Military "Exercises" now being put in place.
Its all happening in front of you.
It's the largest GLOBAL MILITARY Operation in Planet Earths History.
Transition to Gesara/Greatness.
Now they just have to play out a fake WW3 scenario to ring sirens in every National Military Command Center.
This is to justify to the Whole Entire Planet many things that have been taking place already. The fact that Gesara Military Law has been in place. The Secret Military Tribunals, Confessions etc. The executions the lot. And like all militaries normally do they will help build new things.

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy) to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 12:15 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2283

White Hats >>moves> cards :spades::diamonds:

RUSSIA GATE/BEING REVEALED..>>Pompeo investigation into the House Intelligence Committee reveals Swalwell, Schiff , Pelosi connected to HRC>\ Obama> cabinet members took INTEL from the CIA (also involved) and gave to reporters to create a Narrative about Trump< 
>TREASON>>/Haspel/FBI >Comey  named inside several investigations connected to ELECTION fraud < TREASON> SEDITION..
_
/// [They] are now trying to shut down social media Q ANON FOLLOWERS AND TRUTHERS and lable all as terrorist and or white supremacists fractions who share all this information coming to Light.
_
Many Election FRAUD Media outlets are taken down and much Patriots and Support across the world of the great AWAKENING is being censored at the highest levels of all platforms...
Stay vigilant PATRIOTS...

White Hats across the World are working HARD....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 12:18 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2284

<] RETROGRADE OPERATION [>

>17< November 2021
General Flynn stated that since November 3, 2020 a RETROGRADE OPERATION is taking place. 

This special RETROGRADE OPERATION 
began after the U.S. Election Was stolen and is connected to the INFILTRATION of the U.S. Governments, branches and sectors, which was INFILTRATED long ago through WORLD ELITES>and mentions DAVOS GROUP "this is not conspiracy theory" said the 18th Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency Flynn... (Whom served as the 25th National Security Advisor to the President and was also a key figure in shaping  U.S Counterterrorism  strategy and dismantling insurgent networks in Wars, and he was given numerous combat arms, conventional, and special operations senior intelligence assignments) In his online interview GENERAL FLYNN clearly states that almost all U.S Elections were rigged and when TRUMP WON the 2016 Elections the Davos GROUP (aka World Economic Forum, aka WHO aka Gavi . World Banks..CDC connections>>ect.ect>>tech Giants msm.) decided to released the COVID virus!!! To change the Elections and bring in the GREAT RESET and TOTAL CONTROL OF THE POPULATION.

The Military OPERATION had to take a step back (RETROGRADE OPERATION)>lead the enemy into a trap> let the enemy make mistakes before the STRIKE. Flynn said the Operation is now moving "FORWARD" in the next step of the OPs by getting the communities of the country involved and to STAND UP.<

In the hour long interview on ALEX JONES show General Flynn talked about the RETROGRADE OPERATION > DURHAM REPORT that will connect much of the INFILTRATION of the United States by the ELITES (DAVOS ) and those seeking a one world government (NWO) and creating Communist United States. 

Flynn acknowledges that he has been watching ALEX JONES for more than ten years and that JONES had been right about everything...
(This is very interesting :point_up:... That means as the Director of the Defence Intelligence Agency.. General Flynn has been following Alex Jones for over 10 years>>>>> Whats more likely is that Flynn as the Dictator... Was SILENTLY feeding Jones Info through back channels and JONES has never been aware of this and was fed info through his own MiL.intel contacts ( he never knew >Jones<  that WHITE HATS were molding him???........ 
>THINK LOGICAL> ALEX JONES HATES Q (calls q anons QTARDs/has said many times he spoke with TRUMP and Trump denied knowing about Q./.... It's widely known that General FLYNN took the Q WWG1WGA oath (Flynn was filmed)... Flynn Leads the DIGITAL SOLDIERS. Flynn/TRUMP has never denied Q . And multiple times both men defended Q / ANONS. >>>> 

Alex JONES knows FLYNN took the Q WWG1WGA oath ... But still in his interview did not ask Flynn about Q ( the one question a real journalist would ask? As Flynn is a main character in the Q drops? And a leader of the Digital Soldiers,)>>>

]{Back channels says FLYNN told JONES not to ask about Q... And the other Major part of this story of the interview is that Flynn asked Jones personally to make the interview on the >17< day}[
We are finally here PATRIOTS!!! THE GENERAL CALLS OUT THE DAVOS GROUP [ GREAT RESET] KLAUS SCHWAB AND WORLD ELITES WHO ARE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE FULL AUTHORITARIAN CONTROL OF THE WORLD .. FLYNN CONNECTS DURHAM REPORT TO  RIGGED ELECTION AND RELEASE OF THE MAN MADE VIRUS........ And give a small piece of hint to an Military OPERATION Taken place...

>>>EXPECT other higher Leaders and officials across the WORLD TO START pointing in the TRUE direction of the PLANDEMIC PLANNERS >>EVENT 201 
> DAVOS GROUP=/SOROS/GATES/ROCKEFELLER'S/ROTHSCHILDS/WORLD BANKS/HRC/OBAMA ECT ECT...

(NOW you know why The DAVOS/ [ DS] CIA MOCKINGBIRD MEDIA IS COMING AFTER FLYNN........ HE'S CALLING THEM OUT<//

PANIC IN DC PANIC IN THE DAVOS GROUP
PANIC IN THE DEEP STATE ...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 10:42 pm

We've heard it before, but this time it sounds HORRENDOUS!  

https://t.me/USAMilitaryQ/5966

BLACK SWAN

THREE GORGES DAM collapse

This event would kill over 100 million
in 6 hours & 400 million within weeks
from flooding, destruction of roads
hospitals, essential supplies & 
medical treatment. Deaths of Elders, 
children, the weak & innocent lives
will be immense with no immediate
relief. [DS] Military Cabal & Global 
Elites project nearly 500 million
Chinese citizens would die. The
Deep State has long planned to
collapse 3GD. for population control
Crypto currency reset. Destroy ALL
evidence that links WUHAN to other
Nations. This planned collapse is
connected to Freemasons logic
"Out of chaos comes order" The Dam 
collapse would trigger ripple effects
across the world connected to
businesses who use China exports
paper. plastics. supplies, Goods. Foods. Business resources/digital resources...
China supplies 50% of aluminum
for business. Industrial,. Their Cargo Ships and vessels control one of the largest shipping networks across the world.. Connected to subsidiary companies in every country.

The Dam collapse would trigger the stoppage of All Chinese cargoes and vessels across the world in every Port... The Chinese markets will effect World Markets /crypto exchange/metal prices add create WAR... CHINA is ready and has been ready for the attacks they have
WARSHIPS in 60 Major ports around
the world Armed with NUKES. and 7
fleets of NUCLEAR SUBS....
20 million Chinese Mil.operators passing as U.S citizens owning restaurants/stores. 2 million students in U.S. loyal to CCP... 3 million Chinese in Big Tech in U.S. companies/ silicone valley who can attack infrastructure of U.S digital Systems on command......
The ramifications of collapsing the 3GD is NUCLEAR.... Even it doesn't go Nuclear... You saw what one ship ( evergreen) did to World Shipping... The effects of that one ship will be felt 3_11 months...... Imagine if CHINA stopped all 27,000 fleets at once.

>>DarkWinter22.; [DS] _EVENT<<
/) The plan to nuke 22 cities...

This not a Game
Join  @USAMilitaryQ  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 10:45 pm

The last battles are the Hardest
..//

The last 10_15% of the tunnels in U.S are the HARDEST battles..
Through Cali. Texas. Florida(water world) N.E  U.S.(five finger sub/maglev lines)

The mini tunnels through the N.E. Cities .NY. DC. Philadelphia. Montreal.. Finger lakes. Chicago.ect.
>MASSIVE mini tunnels linesSmall inner city Tunnels Lines (U-Ts)

NY:150
Boston:45
Hartford:50
Baltimore: 50
DC:70
Montreal: 60
>THEY ALL CONNECT to maglev &Sub tunnels

N.E. U.S is the oldest Trafficking tunnels since British control
+Queen, PHILLIPS, VATICAN.C_A.FBI

Thousands of soldiers lost since 2014_ Destruction of the Underground tunnels and bases
The last Tunnels are the Hardest
/) Trap's///.... Thousands of children and adults in underground D.U.M.Bs  lost. Dead.. [DS] EXPLOSIONS///

(TORNADOS IN THE LAST WEEK'S ARE COVER PATTERNS SILENCING THE BOOMS)
[DS] :bomb: BOOMS :boom:....

Join @USAMilitaryQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 11:00 pm

>)WIRES:; GERMANY, Italy, FRANCE.> Makes secret deal with RUSSIA// _] PUTIN [ knew how to take apart NATO/UN/<

GAS;..

German, French, Italian, Polish, And several NATO countries don't have the>GAS< to fight a RUSSIA WAR!!!! .... Let alone have GAS for the summer season and coming Winter ///
Behind the scenes [ INFILTRATION ] Whites HATS
 ]] ALLIANCE [[ inside NATO , UN. military/CABAL [DS] have been creating chaos within the DEEP STATE ALLIANCE//( i reported on this few months ago)// .. Now the Military Generals inside EU have their heads turned to Bowing to RUSSIA and creating a silent ALLIANCE and slowly backing away from NATO,UN DEEP STATE (which is operated by the DAVOS HEADS/Rockefellers/Rothschild/Bush/du Pont family ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT . All extending from the Roman empire that created the central banking system and man made systematic wars for control .... This current 4RTH RIECH ) COMMAND..

Behind the scenes Germany, France, Italy is beginning the collusion with RUSSIA.... And silently making moves to EXPOSE UN NATO current regime ....( In the next months expect NEWS outlets in EU to start DECLAS on UN,NATO )//
_____
Sources;:. _ PUTIN knew about the MONKEYpox virus ( bioweapon ) inside the AstraZeneca & Pfizer vaccines.
Putin knew [ DS] puppet BILL GATES was going to use the MONKEYpox as the next PANDEMIC (Gates said many times the next pandemic will get their attention....> He knew<)
That's the reason W.H.O. ordered millions of MONKEYpox vaccines a year before the current outbreak.

PUTIN knew of the DEEP STATE plans in advance. Who is behind the [ DS] REGIME/ THEIR AGENDA..... Was To attack RUSSIA and tried many times to kill PUTIN in assassination attempts....( RUSSIA holds most of the worlds lithium reserves and controls Large portions of EU oil and fertilizer reserve and distribution)// the CABAL wanted to KILL Putin and install a new deep state REGIME////

But with the planned ALLIANCE attack on UKRAINE.. Over 500 billion€€€€€€$ in [DS]money laundering operations went into the pockets of RUSSIA ///

Not only did RUSSIA get the money, and destroy deep state operation biolabs in Ukraine but also the cutting off GAS in EU / NATO countries has brought the beginning of NATO/UN regimen into a collapsing point as major countries> Germany, Franc Italy< are siding up to PUTIN....

Putin+TRUMP knew the .W.H.O. Was going to make an advance on WORLD MILITARY THROUGH
A WORLD TREATY using a global PANDEMIC ( MONKEYPOX) TO SEIZE POWER... Seize world military power....////Inside the treaty WHO would have absolute control....../////)//////)///.......
but safety measures are in place!!!!!!!!!!!....
__&___
And the white HATS ALLIANCE 
Are working hard BEHIND the scenes to bring hidden STORED FOOD
IN UNDERGROUND D.U.M.Bs to the world and help the food demands ....../// The food hidden by ELITES through the world in D.U.M.Bs was enough to for hundred years

Join  @USAMilitaryQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 1:39 pm

OBAMA, BIDEN, CLINTONS, BUSH ,UN. NATO. [ DS ] U.S. MIL. PENTAGON<
TWITTER, Facebook, Google, YouTube, NIH, CDC , WEF, WHO, GATES, FAUCI, BLACKROCK, VANGUARD, WORLD BANKS, VATICAN, UK MAJESTY,, BIG PHARMA,BIG TECH,BLM,SOROS, DAVOS,  INDUSTRIAL MILITARY COMPLEX, INDUSTRIAL MILITARY ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX ( HOLLYWOOD/MOCKINGBIRD), CHILD TRAFFICKING, SATANIC [DS] CULT, MSM , D.U.M.Bs,.. ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT 
>>>>>>>>>>>The whole damn house is coming down.......[ DURHAM ]  BIDENS LAPTOP........

>>>> IT'S ALL CONNECTED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

THE STORM......
_______
|& WIRES; WHERE IS THE DIRECTOR OF BEIJING CHINA CDC? :wink:

The same director who made a quarter of billion on PCR test.... and had his country unnecessarily locked down &
word is... He and his wife are missing since last Saturday////
_________
When do birds sing

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 7:49 pm

The Violet Ray was originally developed by the famous scientist Nikola Tesla. 

Tesla coil violet ray technology creates ozone penetrating the skin, can act as a disinfectant in the cells of the body.    

Research found ozone kills CoVid19 in the cells.  
A form of light disinfectant. 

Tesla was successfully experimenting on disease and rejuvenation with ozone in the late 1800s and early 1900s. In the 20s and 30s, Oxygen-Zone Therapy was used in hospitals, clinics and sanitariums. 

In the second half of the 20th century, pharmaceutical companies started disparaging all electro-therapies as drug-oriented medicine was taking off under the Flexner Report which banned everything from being taught in Medical Schools besides deadly allopathy`.

Tesla had a hunch that, since his high-potential currents could be passed into the body harmlessly: "these currents might lend themselves to electro-therapeutic uses." 
He experimented upon himself. 
When Tesla was struck down in the streets by a New York taxi, he didn’t deliver himself over to the medicals but dragged himself up to his hotel room where, in seclusion and with the help of his own electrotherapy, he recovered from his fractures and contusions. 

He never patented in electrotherapy but in 1891 began publishing his observations in technical journals, and seven years later we find Tesla giving a speech to the American Electro-Therapeutic Association in which he details with drawings the Violet Ray apparatus he has invented for this purpose, which included a Tesla coil.

The Violet Ray was ultimately banned by a fake doctor commissioned by the Rockefellers & Carnegies named Abraham Flexner. 
In his Flexner Report of 1910, the stage was set for pharmaceuticals & allopathy with many alternative healing modalities deemed “Quack” thus removing AMA certification from schools who taught these therapies & destroying the doctors who used them. The USA is the only country in the world where Ozone Therapy and Electrotherapy are “banned”.
Via Leroy Springett

Here :point_right:FOLLOW DeltaForceQ:point_left: (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 12:04 pm

OBSERVATIONS

Sunday May 29 [11.5] JFK Snr Bday + 17 days = June 14 Trump Birthday.
Monday May 30 - Normally Florida Boat Parade removed due to Covid.
Remember HRC arrest said Monday 30th. Yes it said October but only Monday 30th in 2022 is May 30 
Tuesday May 31
MONEYGRAM STABLECOINS LOBSTR 160 million + new Lobstr walllets in June before or after Protocol 19?
Think CTGX - Think Tactical here.
Wednesday June 1 
Thursday June 2 to Monday June 6
Queen Trooping The Colour
Not attending 
4 Day National Bank Holiday need 3 to 5 days for GCR.
June 5 Sunday PLATINUM PARTY at the PALACE [Red Carpet Event]?
June 8 Protocol 19 Vote
June 9 - 12 Consensus2022 ft Stellar & Edward Snowden as Guest Speaker.
June 14 - Trump Birthday
June 17 Battle Of Bunker Hill
+ 17 Days = July 4.

:fire::fire::fire:When would you launch CTGX a Global Wealth project?
When 160+ Million Moneygram users come to Lobstr or before?
Easy Question, Easy Answer.
Remember they advertised in Indonesia & Vietnam >South East Asian Gold Mine.

Watch Video below to see what is about to happen with Moneygram that will spread like wildfire.
See Stellar Commercial too.

---------------------------------
I'll be back if I find that movie. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 2:33 pm

TRUMP :spades: CARD
>many are hinting at the TRUMP Card getting ready to be played.

Kash Patel hitting so many interviews ( Q linked channels and podcasters)///

Recently Patel on FOX interview admits to giving ELON MUSK 25 BILLION $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to create Rockets for DOD 
(this alone should tell you MUSK is a White Hat..... And back channels are important!)
________In the know>>STARLINK SATELLITES ARE PARTICLE WEAPONS>>>the weapons track every NUCLEAR silos on earth and destroy every launched NUCLEAR  rocket in 2 second and vaporize them.

It's been long reported by PATRIOTS/ANONS/ FREEDOM VOICES that MUSK, STARLINK is MILITARY OPERATION and connected  behind the scenes to  SPACE FORCE The guardians U.S. INTELLIGENCE agency number#18

What's important to know is..
The U.S. MILITARY has far exceeded Future technology into the future of Weapons, healing technology, ....<<<<John G.Trump<

_He was a recipient of the National Medal of Science and a member of the National Academy of Engineering.[3][4][5] Trump was noted for developing rotational radiation therapy.[3] Together with Robert J. Van de Graaff, he developed one of the first million-volt X-ray generators and later Created the radar system.
( These accomplishments were published.. . By the controlled MEDIA.... Behind the scenes John TRUMP was a student of Tesla and lived near him in the same neighborhood.... They are both connected to military OPERATIONS/ time travel ops...
The Philadelphia Experiment and to this day their works and creation of time Travel projects and machines are HIDDEN in Full operations in the CHEYENNE MOUNTAINS AND UNDER LAKE GENEVA//)

>Side note;
_before Q popped up in 2017...
There was a man in the early 2000s who randomly popped up in time lines and placed/ applied for Patents (#)
_1: Internet Cellular Phone Prepaid Service
_2: Walking Through Walls Training System
_ 3: Electric Dipole Spacecraft
_4: Internet Accessible Mail Box System
_5: Full Body Teleportation System
_6: Remote Viewing Amplifier
_7: Electric Dipole Moment Propulsion System
_8: Permanent Magnet Propulsion System
_9: Triangular Spacecraft
_ 10: Photon Spacecraft 
 _11: Water Energy Generato.

This mans babe was John Quincy St. Clair, of the Hyperspace Research Institute and is perhaps the 21st Century's most important inventor ... Later on he simply became known as >> John Q
_______
What does Trump know?
What did Tesla know?
What does Elon know?

What is HIDDEN?

What is Spirit? How does the mind actually work?
What is GOD?

Why does God and Spirit have connections to non linear time lines?....

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
_______
PATEL is giving you hints...
Everything will be corrected////

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 4:51 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2340

Why did the Pope Alexander the VI want Michelangelo to create a white Jesus ...

Why did Michelangelo paint Jesus with blue eyes , white skin and paint Jesus as  Cesare Borgia  (his lover)<< the Pope's son

///Was the Bible the first Mainstream media (mockingbird / controlled NARRATION)

Think about it????

Today the media, Facebook, Google, mainstream media can lie at any point and it's controlled by the DEEP STATE 6000 year old CABAL who created the CIA and most all INTEl agencies and WARS AND CENTRAL BANKS....

But somehow the bible in the hands of the Romans and gay Pope's and VATICAN some how managed to be untarnished..

Imagine all the Christian WARS .. The Templars Knight  the creation of the first BANKING SYSTEM through the Bible and Romans //////

Don't get me wrong..I believe in Jesus.... And GOD.... BUT something is really fishy about the Romans, GAY Pope's, KNOWN VATICAN CHILD MOLESTATION RING AND THE CONTROL OF THE BIBLE NARRATION????

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE BIBLE WAS NEVER RE-EDITED IN THE 2000 YEARS WITH OVER 200 denominations of the bible in the U.S and 45,000
Different denominators of the bible exist globally...

What if...... The bible was heavily redacted??
And the real 
54 books of the bible is hidden under the VATICAN library...

Why did the VATICAN in 1964 remove 14 books from the bible?
_______

This isn't about an ELECTION
... This about a GREAT AWAKENING....

THE TRUTH ISN'T FOR EVERYONE

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)   https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy
Telegram (https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 3:26 pm

CABLES; OPERATION BLUE BEAM ( fake alien invasion/ ..as you know the past 4 years deep state has been pushing ALIEN AGENDA through the News . Vatican,CIA. Pentagon and world sources...)//

World MILITARY CABLES is moving information that UKRAINE WAR WILL LEAD TO ALIEN ( INVASION) [ DISCLOSURE ] PROJECT BLUE BEAM... FALSE FLAG WORLD OPERATION TO BRING IN A RELIGION < get rid of old religion and bring world CONTROL<
____THE HARD TRUTH TO UNDERSTAND IS THEIR IS REAL LIFE BEYOND WHAT WE CAN SEE AND HEAR AND UNDERSTAND....
_____
Q >
Are we alone?
Roswell?
No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.
Q
____
There are two different ALIEN [disclosure] ] disclose [
One is FAKE > PROJECT BLUE BEAM and all the fake mainstream media hype<
DS plan to use this project to bring in a new World order .

And there is the REAL ]] DISCLOSURE [[ > THAT IS >IMMINENT < COMING....

> ANGELS, DEMONS, SPIRITS , INTER DIMENSIONS, GHOSTS. ALIEN RACES OF SORTS OUTSIDE EARTH AND INSIDE EARTH>> THE ICE WALLS>The Montane ring>The sea of Shadows>The Abyssal ocean>The scorched waste lands<<< [ DISCLOSURE ]
___
You have been lied to all your life.
History has been a lie.. Created by the CABAL for thousands of years for> CONTROL<
___
THE TUNNELS THAT RUN FROM UKRAINE ( SECOND LARGEST IN THE WORLD)///>>> RUN PAST THE ICE WALLS<<
___
The Great AWAKENING is more than a human mind can fathom
[ Disclosure ]

Join @USAMilitaryQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 8:07 pm

https://t.me/RealEntheos/303

THIS is the 20 min video on Ukraine/DNC/CIA

https://www.pscp.tv/stranahan/1MnGnmyXagkKO

IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER

(Much scrubbed from internet) 

Egg McMullin & John McCain [DNC] spearheaded Charlottesville

"Blood & Soil" from UKRAINE 

ALL STAGED.   Azov Battalion 

STRANAHAN did excellent work on this in 2017 - credit due

Assange Agreed with findings 

#AssangeAthon 

https://web.archive.org/web/20180225035907/http://fightagainst-tyranny.com/2017/08/14/lee-stranahan-drops-bombshell-info-ukrainedncciacharlottesville/

https://www.pscp.tv/stranahan/1MnGnmyXagkKO

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 8:23 pm

https://t.me/RealEntheos/304

THE ANNOUCEMENT  1-17-17 

The Real Life JACK RYAN, ASSANGE, & Others Stopped an Overthrow of America 

An emergency meeting held overseas days prior to 2017 inauguration.  Anti-American Globalists from around the world were in attendance.  Biden was summoned to this meeting.  The following video was re-uploaded for a reason.  How far were they willing to go to stop DJT from swearing in?   

https://rumble.com/v1m2xym-the-real-life-jack-ryan-and-white-hats-stopped-deep-state-and-nwo-from-over.html

https://beforeitsnews.com/spies-and-intelligence/2017/01/legendary-us-intelligence-agent-helped-stop-overthrow-of-america-by-hillary-clinton-george-soros-he-speaks-2449756.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 11:01 am

https://t.me/c/1602433974/91

Those who have followed Q or the arrival of Trump since the beginning will be able to see the progression of where things have been going now for some time. Even those that haven't can see it too when they're not blinded by the propaganda and shite in the truth movement as a whole.

Before they came onto the scene the world didn't have an awakening, there was gradual shifts since 2012 (Mayan prophecy) but nothing of this magnitude we see before us today. When Q began posting just under a year after Trumps inauguration it was clear the world was changing very quickly and in the 4 years that followed we saw Trump jet set around the world in all the countries you see on the chessboard today, having meetings no other world leader has ever had before. He went to the forbidden City in China, met Putin a couple of times, went to Sorth Korea and walked across the military zone to meet North Koreas leader Kim, and he came to the UK 3 TIMES and walked in front of the Queen as a show of the change of the guard. 

All these things (and more) that happened were about setting the global stage for what was to come.

"ITS ALL ABOUT THE BREAK"
Q

Trumps break from office is when this would all play out, after removing himself out of the theatre nothing would be able to jeopardise the global swamp drain that was to take place once Bidens fake Presidency began. He would become the fall guy on the puppet strings of the WHITE HATS.

This brings us to today It's 2022, it's been around a year since Trump "left" office, and a year since Q last posted. Since then what has happened? Well, to say the world has literally been set on fire is an understatement, so many explosions, military excersies, fallen governments and worldwide protests the likes of which the world has never seen before. Total pandemonium. Every day was an escalation from the next, but as we left 2021 and began 2022 things have progressed ten fold.

You are now beginning to witness the chess pieces take their final moves before the world truly learns the truth about what has been going on.

We live in times that will be spoken about for thousands of years. 

Do not fear what is happening.

There will be no more war, no agendas, and no more manipulation of our minds.

The world will be cleansed and peace will reign throughout all nations on Earth!

Humanity will prevail.

WWG1WGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 8:23 pm

_Oct 28, 2017  DECLAS BEGAN IN Q
>CLINTONS. OBAMA , WORLD ELITES EXPOSED
>EPSTEIN WORLD CORRUPTION RING EXPOSED
>VATICAN CORRUPTION EXPOSED
>WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS EXPOSED
>HUMAN TRAFFICKING EXPOSED
>911 EXPOSED
>WORLD FAKE MEDIA MSM EXPOSED
>WORLD HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATIONS/SYSTEMS EXPOSED
>WORLD MONETARY SYSTEM EXPOSED
>CORRUPTION AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS IN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES EXPOSED>CONNECTED TO WORLD INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND WORLD CORRUPT SYSTEMS

During the time of the largest open INTEL drops in the world through Q ..... The deep state CABAL released the bioterrorism bio-weapons.
Vaccine bio-weapons. Began mass civilization extermination event. World LOCKDOWNS. Systematic destruction of food growth and istribution. Supply chain disruption. The DEEP STATE CABAL using weather weapons caused CHAOS in floods and droughts through the world and through this systematic CABAL destruction they try to bring in climate change AGENDA CONNECTED to FULL control of humans and society....... ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ect ect ect ECT ECT ECT..
So much things has happened since Q began DECLAS and drops...>WORLD EVENTS

_Patriots, ANONS, FREEDOM FIGHTERS finally see how deep the War goes... And the STORM WE ARE IN!..
>EVERYTHING HAPPENING NOW by the deep state Will connect to WORLD MILITARY TRIBUNALS. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY....../// This military Alliance OPERATIONS had to let things happen and document all the crimes in each country... It was the only way to EXPOSE THE DARKNESS ..... The CABAL. The Deep state ...
_
TRUMP TODAY PUBLICLY CONFIRMED Q and reposted a very telling post connected to Military take over... LAWS OF WAR CHAPTER 11.

>STAY STRONG PATRIOTS

@SnowdenHacks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 11:21 am

*June 24

Russia invaded by Napoleon ( Freemason who worked with the Jesuits) and his Grand Army
On this day in 1812, French Emperor Napoleon—who had massed his troops in POLAND in the spring to intimidate RUSSIAn Tsar Alexander I—and 600,000 troops of his Grand Army launched an ILL-FATED invasion of Russia and lost!

Napoleon and the Jesuit New World Order (to this day Klaus Schwab is commanded by the Jesuits that control the VATICAN)

In Napoleans memoirs he said “The Jesuits are a MILITARY organisation, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power – power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man [i.e., the Superior General of the Jesuits].

The collusion between the Jesuit Order and Napoleon is connected to the masonic membership in the Grand Lodge of Paris . Illumnized Freemasonry. Illuminati Jesuit stronghold of Bavaria (Where Klaus Schwab was born) and the French Revolution is a fact of history.

In 1717 the Jesuits revived freemasonry, wrote the first twenty-five degrees of freemasonry in the College of Claremont in Paris. Later when they were protected by Frederick the Great during their suppression in the 1780's they wrote the last eight degrees, set up the supreme council of thirty-third degree and imported the French revolution into France via the Grand Orient Lodge in Paris. The French Revolution, the Jesuits and masonry all are working together.

Frederick the Great, the most powerful freemason on the continent protected the Jesuits. They then import the French Revolution into France. Then the Jesuits organise the killing of Louie XVI and behead him, that is revenge for the Jesuits being thrown out of France by the French monarch. He's the bourbon King, the grandson of Louie XVI. The Jesuits then behead Marie Antoinette, and she's the Hapsburg Queen, the daughter of Maria Theresa. This is revenge for Maria Theresa expelling the Jesuit Order from Austria. They then use Napoleon to drive the Borganases out of Portugal into exile the Bourbons' out of Spain into exile. They imprison the Pope for 5 years, humiliating him. They drive The Knights of Malta off the island because they had expelled the Jesuits in 1768.

After the French revolution the Jesuits were revived by Pope Pious VII in a papal bull and they were reinstituted in the countries from which they had been expelled. From then to the present day the Jesuits control the Vatican, and the Knights of Malta, and the other powerful religious Orders. From the Napoleonic Wars the Jesuits gained control of most of the European governments, and increasing their worldwide powerbase since

>Charles Joseph Bonaparte nephew of French Emperor Napoleon founded the FBI.... Bonaparte was U.S. Secretary of the Navy and later the U.S. Attorney General.[1] During his tenure as the attorney general, he created the Bureau of Investigation which later grew and expanded by the 1920s under the director J. Edgar Hoover (1895–1972), as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

The current War in Ukraine is connected to DEEP STATE Operations that the Jesuits and Freemason illuminati society CABAL used UKRAINE for creating bioweapons, money laundering, human trafficking, weapons trade, drug trade, and several other high level crimes against humanity.... The several  assassination attempts on Russian President Putin and the CABALs current ops/attempt to steal the lithium reserve and Russian economy and resources has FAILED.

BUT... Currently the DEEP STATE is using POLAND as a launching ground..... Bringing massive weapons and artillery, munitions
In another attempt to bring the world into War against RUSSIA.

*June 24 
Q posted

Shall we play a game ( this phrase is connected >WarGames>>>> NUCLEAR threat)//

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 4:30 pm

Interesting huh? A ball that can store a computer chip and syncs with software? We can speculate all day what's on the chip. Stuff regarding Uranium 1 which will be quite damning to the corruption in the states? Could be that and so much more.

Putin has kept ties with a group akin to Abstergo Industries, that which Assassin's Creed based Abstergo off of. This real-life group has played a primary role in technological development all across the board and is a Templar organization. Putin is a Teutonic Knight which is a knight of the German house of Saint Mary of Jerusalem. Their history with Russia is interesting to note. The Templars have been widely (though not completely) corporatized by the Roman papacy ever since they were called to be rounded up by the pope and French crown back in 1307 (October, Friday the 13th). The Templars dismantling Rome brings the Rothschilds down as well. Brings the whole Khazarian-British-Roman house of cards down that enslaves the world. Remember that modern day banking aka trust law is a system the Templars originally set up and was highjacked and skewed by those who persecuted them. Note that Tzar Nicholas Romanov was in with the Templars as well. 

So once again. Remember when Putin banned the Rothschilds and their central banking system from Russia? Does him altering the elections in the U.S. really seem so bad?
How many days of military control left?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 6:18 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2456

The Knights Templars’ land extended to this area of the Thames, where the Templars had their own docks. Either side of the obelisk is surrounded by a sphinx, more symbolism dating back to the ancient world.

Vatican obelisk: Located in St. Peter’s Square, was moved from Egypt to its current location, in 1586. The circle on the ground represents the female vagina, while the obelisk itself is the penis. This is commonly known as occult symbolism.

Washington Obelisk (aka Washington Monument): Standing at 555 feet, the Washington Monument is the tallest obelisk in the world and also the tallest standing structure in Washington DC. The monument’s cornerstone, a 12-ton slab of marble, was donated by the Grand Lodge of Freemasons.
Like the Vatican obelisk, the Washington monument too is surrounded by a circle denoting the female. The reflecting pool in front of the monument signifies the ancient Masonic/Kabbalistic dictum, as above/so below.

3 City States that control the world, and their rolls:

City of London – FINANCE: Receives taxes from their subjects (slaves) in Canada and the United States. They design and control our financial and banking systems.

Vatican City – RELIGION: The Pope wants to merge all the religions into one, which is absolute nonsense. The Pope broke off from the truth (confusingly referred to as The ‘Eastern Church’ or ‘Eastern Orthodox Church’ or ‘Orthodox Church’ or ‘Orthodox’) about 1000 years ago.

Washington DC – MILITARY: Death camps and stacks of black plastic
coffins that can hold six to ten bodies each, are piled high in a long train-like fashion, as far as the eye can see, in the United States,
today.

These three are sovereign, corporate entities that are not part of the
countries they are located in.

We are being ruled world wide under maritime law, the constitution that does not affect the ground, the land we actually live on!!

Corporate Earth Inc. is a run by the New World order under Maritime Law via the Birth certificate spelling Fraud that was set up by the Vatican.
Unam Sanctum 1302
Cestui Que Vie 1666

Look it up if you have yet to and things will really start making sense, as far as how world-wide slavery and tyrannical control has gotten out of hand. 

The Roman Catholic Church declared rulership over the whole world in 1302 and has casted a "spell" (Legalese/double speak) over the world so to speak, manipulating language to where people create joinder with Maritime law (AKA The Roman Holy Sea/See). 

Cestui Que Vie, lost at sea. In other words, ward to the state. 

Regis-ter

Regis=Crown/King. 

Register=Signing over to crown or king. 

Think of everything that gets registered. 

Anything from cars to humans. It's all part of Maritime commerce if it has the corporate/all caps lettering pinned to it (corporate joinder).

This is why they can fine you for risking your own life. For not buckling up for example. Because you agree to "driving." Driving is transporting goods (strawmen/sub corporations or corpses of the state. Bodies/citizens). However this is not the case with "traveling." You have the right to travel but typically people say they're driving. Presumptive agreement. It's all possible through the Cestui Que Vie Trust of 1666. This is why natural rights are violated. We (humanity as a whole) used our free will to give away our free will (self responsibility and willingness to learn and question) to the Papacy/Roman Holy Sea. 

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 9:30 pm

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 04/04/2018 19:02:33   ID: 169658
8chan/qresearch: 896860

List the estimated wealth of religious organizations.
Billions.
Vatican bank.
$229B.
Board of Superintendence.
Supervisory Commission of Cardinals.
Clown connection.
1832 Rothschild loan to the Holy See.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 8:35 pm

And that Congress shall also earnestly recommend to the several states that the estates, rights, and properties, of such last mentioned persons shall be restored to them, they refunding to any persons who may be now in possession the bona fide price (where any has been given) which such persons may have paid on purchasing any of the said lands, rights, or properties since the confiscation.

And it is agreed that all persons who have any interest in confiscated lands, either by debts, marriage settlements, or otherwise, shall meet with no lawful impediment in the prosecution of their just rights.

It is becoming increasingly apparent to American citizens that government is no longer being conducted in accordance with the U.S. Constitution, or, within states, according to state constitutions. While people have recognized for more than 150 years that the rich and powerful often corrupt individual officials, or exert undue influence to get legislation passed that favors their interests, most Americans still cling to the naive belief that such corruption is exceptional, and that most of the institutions of society, the courts, the press, and law enforcement agencies, still largely comply with the Constitution and the law in important matters. They expect that these corrupting forces are disunited and in competition with one another, so that they tend to balance one another.

Mounting evidence makes it clear that the situation is far worse than most people think, that during the last several decades the U.S. Constitution has been effectively overthrown, and that it is now observed only as a façade to deceive and placate the masses. What has replaced it is what many call the Shadow Government – created with the illegal passing of the Act of 1871. It still, for the most part, operates in secret, because its control is not secure. The exposure of this regime and its operations must now become a primary duty of citizens who still believe in the Rule of Law and in the freedoms which this country is supposed to represent.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 8:37 pm

Reminder:

DEEP STATE 
Is setting a FF STAGE for JANUARY 
>>>>>>FF. FF. MAJOR FF / >
_IMPORTANT< WHITE HATS>WILL let the EVENT HAPPEN/// SHOCK WAVE EVENTS WILL TRIGGER MASS 
RED PILLIING <
________
Sometimes you use the enemies plan against them<

Other times you STEAL their play book<

/,>4rth generation (counter) warfare begins//////
________
What ever the FBI.CIA is planning... Is being recorded by several agencies<<<< and the under Ground CABLES are HOT:fire:<<<<
_______
After the January [DS] Staged EVENTS..> EXPECT OBAMAs THIRD ADMINISTRATION (BIDEN CCP REGIMEN admin.)
To increase WAR ( try to trigger with Russia escalates) its all for the cover up for the end January  deep state false event<
(Which will backfire to mass Awakening)/////
MASS AWAKENING
MASS AWAKENING
MASS AWAKENING
>>>>>
Those who don't see the WAR will begin to see<<///

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 9:07 pm

QPatriot17

@QQPatriot
·1h

Replying to @QQPatriot
[ltr]"The Holy See is the universal government of the Catholic Church and operates from Vatican City State, a SOVEREIGN, INDEPENDENT territory. The POPE is the RULER of both Vatican City State and the Holy See. The Holy See, as the SUPREME BODY of GOV'T of the Catholic Church, is a SOVEREIGN JURIDICAL ENTITY under INTERNATIONAL LAW."
Immune to laws using Religion.
"America's a Jewish-Christian nation in that order."[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 9:25 pm

<45> continues to drop comms regarding #POTUS 44's many treasons.

There is a single #Q post with the word "weaponization" (see <45> truth below), and it addresses 44 and the weaponization of government entities in the civil, and Pentagon-funded services, against the Peoples of the United States.

((Article since purged from the publisher.))

"The enormity of what is coming will shock the world."
Hussein #Obama on_Deck.

SGAnon (https://t.me/RealSGAnon)
------------------------------

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 0806c7e6b4c33703Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·5d

The Document Hoax Lawsuit, which is the “Weaponization” of the Justice Department and the FBI, is yet another Scam against me, much like Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, the Mueller Report (No Collusion!), Spying on my Campaign (and getting caught!), Lying to the FISA Court, Lying to Congress, Illegally Breaking into my home in Florida in violation of the Fourth Amendment, also violating the Presidential Records Act, and so much more….
-----------------------------

The 1 Q post with 'weaponization'

[ltr]Q  !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/24/2020 15:21:25   ID: 7531da
8kun/qresearch: 9299964[/ltr]

[ltr]https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbasile/2014/01/31/obamas-weaponization-of-government/#143cf17a1b92
Worth remembering.
Q
[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 9:36 am

From E. a year ago:

For God. For Country. For a weary World that seeks the Truth from out those weak and tired masses. We rise up, in pursuit of Liberty, and Justice for all. To remember those sacred oaths we took to preserve the virtues we hold dear. To honor the memories of those whom walked before us, who helped pave the way for where our footsteps now tread. For now, and for the many generations who are yet to come. For these things, we fight. For these things, we live

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 6:35 pm

POTUS said 'Maybe this is the calm before the storm", 5 years ago on October 5. (delta)

Q, please tell us who or what the Wizards and Warlocks are.
>>4281684
'Guardians' of intelligence.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 9:02 pm

Vatican and Nazis=the same. 

https://t.me/QPatriot17/18631

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 8:37 am

Having superimposed some spatial and other characteristics of the Crimean pyramids on the map of geophysical radiation of the Earth, scientists suggested that similar objects exist in other parts of the planet. 
Three countries were calculated - England, Mauritania and Australia - and even approximate coordinates. Messages were sent there via the Internet. And a few days ago the news was received that the corresponding radiation source, matching the characteristics of the Crimean ones, was found there. Excavations will begin very soon. We will not say what country exactly. Scientists asked not to disclose until the second pyramid is excavated.

Excavation and research of the pyramids is underway - can you imagine what this means? There was a planetary civilization in the world, about which we knew nothing, - says Vitaly Goh. - This is a revolution in general in the worldview. Moreover, these creatures were able to control incredible powers. My guess is that these pyramids could have been used to generate free energy, for example from a vacuum. There is a theory that pure vacuum is a form of energy. Maybe with the help of pyramids they fought earthquakes and volcanoes, or maybe they controlled the weather and controlled the ecology on a global scale. Who knows? But the most important thing is undeniable: humanity is on the verge of a new leap in development - we have got the key to the knowledge of a civilization incredible in its intellectual power, which, by the way, lived in complete harmony with nature. This is evidenced by the very principles of building the pyramids. That is, these are people from that golden age, about which every nation on Earth has legends ...
To date, the number of pyramids - man-made generators of harmony, discovered on the Crimean peninsula, has already reached 37. GPS: 44 ° 29'55 "N 33 ° 38'52" East.

Follow: Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 9:43 am

(I WARNED EVERYONE THIS WAS COMING..
people thought I was fear MONGERING...
I was :warning: WARNING months on end what would happen.. We are now here :point_down:)////

>Germany. On brink of natural gas shortage<>>
>UK.. In the red zone/[CRASH] gas shortage
>U.S. on the brink of second gas Shortage/stock markets 
>China system collapsing>stock market[CRASH]>not enough electric for production of world goods/not enough coal
>U S. Politicians. Congress is turning on reach other _ U S. Soldiers Exodus of Military began.
>Doctors, SOLDIERS, POLICE, scientist, health care workers mass Exodus from government and start to ban together against the System
>MAJOR conflict inside the PENTAGON and Intel agencies<>>Soldiers are beginning to see the chain of command is in CHAOS
>FBI caught in a lie on the FAKE insurrection jan.6 report and starts DEMOCRATIC inside war<<
>RAND PAUL>> [EXPOSURE] of FAUCI and gain of function in the Congressional hearings reach's the ears of Democratic Leaders<<>> many governors and senators are becoming aware of Gain-of function and 900 page FAUCI report in collusion with Gates CDC NIH
>MASS stock dumps began in big tech and consumer goods//Transfer of $$€£ to Energy
As World wide shortages begin
>China buying U S. EU >Goods and meat with cash surplus and causing mass INFLATION/
>China lower class demanding more meat and goods brings CCP into brink of full collapse [CRASH]>
>CHINA 2 months flooding in 12 province cause huge disruption In World wide chain of production,goods and aluminum >> World INFLATION in construction industry destroying small companies<
>South American agriculture industry hit by high temperatures and Exports of seasonal foods in chaos>corn, soy beans, coffee
>Coffee shortage expected as Vietnam slows exports/South America drought and frost effects coffee production/
>Many countries see the Market [CRASH] incoming and start to reduce exports and start reserve and storing<>>this effects the Market 
>L A port and New York ports have back up shipping CARGOS with millions of U.S. goods, produce, and supplies drifting afloat with no time of delivery in sight and insurance companies began PANIC<
>Nearing 30 billion loss and jobs in the U.S. auto industry due to china and with holding micro chips/ chip shortage
>China EXPECTED to devalue the currency which will effect the World wide stock market at over 22% and destroy over quarter billion small and large business's in the first 4 months
>Military reserves/Army Expected to be Activated in the U.S. Canada. U k EU . ICELAND South American. Mexico ,African regions. Malaysia.
And over 80 countries
>Forced Vaccinations/Vaccines pass mandates and Government threats among it's citizens is reaching an all time high rebellion across several natiions with PROTESTS turning to violence and riots
_THE LOSS OF FOOD/ ENERGY IS THE CATAPULT, WHERE SOCIETY WILL CREATE RIOTING IN THE STREETS ACROSS THE WORLD. THOSE WHO WERE UNAWARE OF THE GLOBAL COLLAPSE... WILL WAKE UP!!!
+IT'S TIME TO WAKE THE SHEEP!!!!!!!

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT COMING IN HARD.. PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN.....

It had to be this way...

MILITARY is the only way

BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUPS
Q
(Like I said.. This would all happen .. Then Troops will be deployed in every country... Then comes the shutting down of internet (10 days of darkness)>>> in that time The MILITARY will ARREST ALL WHO COLLUDED WITH THE NWO and the creation of the virus and VACCINES.... The deep state CABAL will FALL in those days and nights<<<..... The PAIN happens now.. Must happen . And the sleeping sheep must experience the PAIN..... CIVILIZATION will never be the same after the Great FALL......
>INSIDE THE STORM

THE GREAT AWAKENING....

THE WORLD IS CONNECTED

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2022 8:08 am

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 FfuPqPdUoAAtFtX?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2022 9:02 am

Yesterday on Truth Social from blue/green team-it looks like their direction is filtered thru mil
I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 30c095de3561d090
I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 51932404b3aa95dd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2022 9:04 am

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 2fbc67eb0e8bea1d
I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 C593da0ae558713b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2022 9:04 am

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 72e8c24ec864e3fc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2022 9:20 am

The drop:
I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 Bf7b55a241cdd5b6

Stanislav is the most famous Russian defector, he wrote a book titled 
Through the Eyes of the Enemy.

And the most notable info there is thought to be:
Lunev is mostly known for his description of nuclear sabotage operations that have allegedly been prepared by the KGB and GRU against the western countries. It was known from other sources that large arms caches were hidden by the KGB in many countries for these planned activities. They were booby-trapped with "Lightning" explosive devices. One such cache, which was identified by Vasili Mitrokhin, exploded when Swiss authorities tried to remove it from woods near Bern. Several others caches were removed successfully.[3]
Lunev asserted that some of the hidden caches could contain portable tactical nuclear weapons known as RA-115 "suitcase bombs". Such bombs have been prepared to assassinate US leaders in the event of war, according to him.[4] Lunev states that he had personally looked for hiding places for weapons caches in the Shenandoah Valley area[1] and that "it is surprisingly easy to smuggle nuclear weapons into the US, either across the Mexican border or using a small transport missile that can slip undetected when launched from a Russian airplane

Also was info regarding poisoning of the Potomac River. (I'd forgotten that came from him)
-----------------------------
Putting those drops together, looks like MSM and the Administration will be blaming Russia for taking out our power grids (the blackout)  and using this as their cred. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 8:48 am

Such chums-helping each other out-

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 A8ba00a0235b8d85

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2022 7:43 pm

A huge gold mining operation is Serbia, expecting major returns

https://www.mynation.com/world/brics-summit-indian-driven-gold-mining-project-praised-pciqax

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2022 7:45 pm

Just a nugget for you all - why would Q pick Nov 8 for public action? (Anticipated)
Here are just a few reasons:
>Nov 8, 1917 -> Bolshevik Canaanite Vlad Lenin makes his first speech in newly overthrown Russia
>Nov 8, 1960 -> JFK elected POTUS (Q)
>Nov 8, 1997 -> Yangtze River diversion completed; constr. of 3GorgesDam begun
>22nd Anniversary of Year 2000 Election Fraud, where 41, 42, and 43 stole the Presidential election.
>Anniversary of 2016 Presidential election

Hold on tight Patriots.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 7:24 am

Message from a friEnd https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2413
US DOD Smart Dust Blueprints.

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 Fg_gkQaWAAAO2M1?format=jpg&name=small

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 Fg_gpc5XwAIEGvv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 10:53 am

Things are not as they seem.
Why does Q have serious issue with the American “hero” known as @Snowden?
“Parades or Restraints?”
What is a C_A asset?
What was a condition of employment at Booz Allen Hamilton in late 2000s?
Why did Snowden attack (covert counter intel) the NSA?

Use discernment. Question everything.
Information warfare.

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 4acd21cc371836e8
I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 428e5a6f7b3120ff

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 10:54 am

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 A30dc1eb5ab558bf
I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 5325608c522b8956

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 11:08 am

Patriots are more than a little sideways on things.

Next audio file will address this.

@RealSGAnon
·4h

[ltr]This is actually the topic of the File.
When Q said “infiltration, not invasion”, there was WAY more context to that than we initially took at Face Value.
Our movement has been seriously compromised I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 1f448 The TRUTHER movement, NOT the Q-Patriot Alliance
It’s called non-aggressive destabilization.
And we have a LOT to talk about.
[/ltr]
[ltr]--------[/ltr]
[ltr]More below[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 11:17 am

@RealSGAnon
·4h

[ltr]Patriots,
I was up all night. I had a phone call w/ a dear friend (not intel) that left me very surprised when it was over. Afterward, I sent a message to my mentor asking for more clarity on the claim of a “single point of contact” for back_channel intelligence communications.
I was given the name of a forum on TOR, accessible only through hiddenwiki, and told “there *could* be much more going on w/ this”.
So I researched, all night.

What I found was disturbing.
File 25 will be a doozy.

(me: hopefully he gets it up tonite. go to rumble.com search his name,. check all the recent dates. They aren't always in order)[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 11:39 am

Today's Delta has the word stable
I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 Cde76f392eefc26eI want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 82e166e13c79f884

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 1:16 pm

Encouraging that this was posted today:

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 FhOGN33VEAAoezD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next