Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 10:52 am

FALSE FLAG MONTH (s)
FBI CIA LOOKING HARD TO PROTECT DEMOCRATS AND DEEP STATE......//))

Censorship ramping up in big tech before elections...

/// We All know what's happening..... And the Cover ups

Keep pushing PATRIOTS world wide and sharing information to people........ Word of mouth brings people to research on their own and begin going down the rabbit hole/////
________
In other behind the scenes NEWS
>lots of test flights happening in in Nevada . California. France. Sweden.....( Several black project bases that ALL lead back to 1957 when the U.S military gained knowledge of anti- gravity propulsion systems ....)///

FAKE ALIEN INVASION
PROJECT BLUE BEAM
ECT ECT.

:point_up: this may sound stupid to many... But their is a reason world news and Pentagon and more UFO sightings has increased and deliberately being fed to the masses recently
___
Remember DEEP STATE operative Wernher von Braun who help create NASA (NAZI 4rth beginnings after operation paperclip) gave details on;
>Making Russia an enemy
>Making terrorist from third world countries an enemy
 >Creating FAKE Astroid impacts
>Alien invasion using MEDIA. And hidden military technology
__
The REAL TRUTH is simple..
REAL CONTACT HAPPENED LONG AGO....

But the FAKE ALIEN INVASION is happening.....( Theirs a reason Hollywood has been brainwashing the public for decades on Allen invasion and painting aliens as EVIL bad dark beings .......)///
__
I don't talk about this subject much here in telegram...it doesn't serve the current circumstances pertaining to the current> COLLAPSE
(but I will drop notes and insights more often coming up as world black ops begin moving these fake UFO crafts to create next fear mongering)///
_____
What I can tell you.. And the CIA. And head intelligence .. CLASSIFIED CLEARANCE does know is>>>>there is something faster than the speed of light!!!<

Your>MIND.CONSCIOUSNESS
Can fold light years in an INSTANT<
__
you have a wrong perception that all Other life forms have arms and legs and visible body..

There is much to learn inside The Great AWAKENING
__
Your MIND can rearrange Atoms and molecules ..,...

The Great AWAKENING is not being Woke or AWAKE ( THESE ARE FALSE STATES)....... AWAKENING meanings you are still waking up....... And this takes time... Lots of time to truly understand the miraculous mind that is connected to a greater profound intelligence _ _ _ ( name it what you will)

But you are seeing the true fight across the world of Good And EVIL. .... As millions are dying though bio-weapons ( vaccines. Real bio-weapons released Sars ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT.....
/) WARS. Poisoning of foods through chemicals in the Industries......... The EVIL that is killing humanity purposefully for a DARK AGENDA is being revealed....... LIGHT IS SHINING UPON THE HIDDEN DARKNESS

Keep FAITH.
GOD WINS

Join https://t.me/MrQ17

Telegram (https://t.me/MrQ17)
Mr. Q
The whole world knew about me.
Let’s meet again, but now with a new identity. 0691/52/11

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 10:57 am

Mr. Q, [8/10/2022 5:36 PM]

White HATS> MILITARY INTELLIGENCE... THAT HAVE FAR MORE CLASSIFIED CLEARANCE THAN ALMOST ALL PRESIDENTS COMBINED ARE COMING AFTER THE FBI. THE DARK MILITARY DEEP STATE.......///// Keep watching the news as LEAKS begin.....
FBI. TRUMP.. Biden.... It all connects to OBAMA/ deep state five eyes

_ everything your witnessing is connected to FBI being taken down..... It's all PLANNED.....

>Wray was intentionally sent to the fbi to bring down the house..
And create chaos//// (it may not seem like it ). But behind the doors..... He's making PLANNED mistakes...>INTENTIONALLY<

BACK CHANNELS OF WRAY CONNECT TO [ DURHAM [ >>>>
CONNECT TO LEAKS. 
EVERYTHING IS PLANNED

STAGED

GAME THEORY

>WATCH THE LEAKS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 11:03 am

President of the United States home raided by FBI?

>Not surprising at ALL to many of us who told you since last year... These EVENTS would unfold...( I reported many times TRUMP would come close or would face indictments or arrest) ... These EVENTS are PLANNED that's why many Top level truthers knew this moment was coming.......//// 

> It's only going to get worse the next 3 months into November
( You are inside the NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT HAPPENING.....) > THE COLLAPSE OF WORLD ECONOMY> LOCKDOWNS SLATED TO BEGIN AGAIN EU FIRST> WORLD WARS COMING TO THE BRINK ( TAIWAN CHINA. RUSSIA, NATO, UN. INDIA, PAKISTAN. IRAN, ISRAEL, TURKEY, AFRICA SECT ECT ECT ECT)... SUPPLY CHAIN COLLAPSE.. GAS OIL INFLATION<<

All these EVENTS are happening in unison.... Many of the these EVENTS are DEEP STATE PLANNED ... But all white HATS long ago knew these events would happen and the only way was to let the EVENTS HAPPEN....>. ITS CALLED GAME THEORY... NASH EQUILIBRIUM ..

In the final moments of these strategized moves... After the DEEP STATE HAS PLAYED ALL THEIR CARDS...... The MILITARY WILL STEP IN<

Everything i have been telling you since last year and half is happening... From the flood Warnings :warning: two months before they happened last year to the TSUNAMI..... I WARNED LONG BEFORE ANYONE OF RUSSIA, WAR. COMING TO NUCLEAR STANDOFF and EVENTS HAPPENING before it happened..
>In 2019 I told everyone they released a virus ( long before the news from China December 2019)

>2020 February I gave all information on [ DURHAM] chapel hill Virginia where the bio-weapons were created through FAUCI. CDC NIH FUNDING connected to CIA . OBAMA, bush's. GATES ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT

>In 2020 I layed out all the lockdowns that would happen by the months into 2021 
With all the information they would force vaccines and mandate ( well before world governments said they wouldn't)
I gave all information on DIGITAL IDs connected to green agenda and lockdowns ( these were all conspiracy till they came true in 2021)

I told everyone they would come after babies with vaccines 
>The deaths from the bio-weapons vaccines and sickeness created would be blamed on another PLANDEMIC virus
( Monkeypox) 
>I gave alot of information before hand on Earthquakes before they happened and information on tunnel instructions through east coast up to Chicago. And more...
>There is so much information I have given you that have formulated........

I'm telling you now...... TRUMP IS INSULATED.. PROTECTED!!
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 11:03 am

Everything your watching a show..... This TRUMP indictments and SHOW WILL CONTINUE.. But it's all connected to [ EXPOSURE] [ EXPOSURE] [EXPOSURE] [ EXPOSURE] exposure exposure exposure exposure exposure exposure [DECLAS][DECLAS]

I have long told you.. TRUMP. PUTIN. XI MODI .BIN SALMAN Are working together ...... You may not understand the PLAN but regardless it's HAPPENING

IT'S ALL HAPPENING.....
IT'S ALL PLANNED.....

TRUMP IS PLAYING A ROLE OF LIFETIME ... THAT WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR CENTURIES!!!!!!!
________
I have WARNED for so long ago these EVENTS to come... You are inside the STORM

KEEP FAITH...

( Near the end of a movie is where it feels like all HOPE is lost.. Then in an INSTANT things change!!!!!)

YOUR WATCHING A SHOW..,.
( Everything happening now had to happen...... It all leads to world military Courts. Crimes AGAINST humanity. 11.3/// 

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Telegram (https://t.me/MrQ17)
Mr. Q
The whole world knew about me.
Let’s meet again, but now with a new identity. 0691/52/11

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 12:24 pm

WIRES; Ben.F

*Assassination of Abe 
> there is a lot more going on here than has been reported elsewhere. In fact, what happened to Abe can even, without exaggeration, be described as biblical.

To be specific, it represents a move by the Three-Legged Crow (Yatagarasu八咫烏) a Japanese secret society that shares at least a 3000-year history with the people who wrote the Old Testament of the Bible or the Torah.

There is only so much background we can get into here so, we will provide a very rough sketch. Members of the Japanese imperial family and of the Yatagarasu say they are descended from the Pharaohs of Egypt just as are the members of the Swiss-based Octagon group who control monotheism. As evidence of this, the earliest parts of the Bible and the oldest Japanese writings are basically the same.

These groups went their separate ways thousands of years ago but agreed to form an alliance during the Meiji period, when Japan began to modernize. The public shooting of Abe was meant as a signal the deal made between the Octagon group and the Yatagarasu was no longer in force.

Abe belongs to the Southern Choshu clan that has sub-contracted the ruling of Japan from the Octagon group. The Choshu clan are the people behind the Mitsubishi group that controls 10% of the Japanese economy and is close to the Rockefeller and Rothschild families.

Recently this writer was contacted by representatives of the Yatagarasu who said

the Jews, unlike them, had been kicked out of their original homeland while they still had theirs. The Yatagarasu, who control Shinto and Japanese Buddhism, have made a decision to help the Jews, the representatives said.

The fact that Johnson and Abe were removed in the same week also shows that the Japanese imperial family and the British Monarchy –the worlds’ two most powerful royal families- were on the same page on this issue.  

OK with this in mind, let’s talk more about Abe. Shortly after the Fukushima mass murder attack on Japan, Abe was installed in a fraudulent election presided over by Khazarian Mafia and Rothschild agent Michael Greenberg. Greenberg also works with the Jesuit CSIS group. Abe was then flown to Davos, Switzerland where he made a speech to the Klaus Schab/Rothschild/Octagon group. The speech basically said China was like Germany before World War I. He was referring to a plan proposed to Russia’s Vladimir Putin by George Bush Sr, in 2006.

According to this plan, a new cold war would be started between Russia and the West. This would be used as an excuse for a massive military build-up During this time, Russia would pretend to be China’s ally. Then at the last minute Russia, Nato and Japan would all attack China. A defeated China would then be divided into 5 bickering countries so that it would never again be a threat to the Octagon-controlled West. A Chinese Politburo source has confirmed to this writer that China was aware of this plan.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 1:06 pm

The next stages of DAVOS GROUP, WEF, klause ass Schwab, GATES, Rockefellers UN >FERTILIZER AROUND THE WORLD<< Russia the second largest fertilizer producer in the world will be halted ( sanctioned), CCP will willing stop Export....>>> these DEEP STATE moves WILL effect U.S. and EU. South America. AFRICA .. And all Nations from growing food ( This what Bill Gates had wanted for years to do and also bought out land in the U.S to halt growing foods )//

This STAGE of the Deep State plan Will insure the blame to go to CLIMATE CHANGE<< ( engineered  controlled destruction of food grown, engineered weather Warfare with patents that control weather ( Google} , .. melting of the ice caps and blaming frozen  virus ( fake virus) being thawed under the ice in ANTARCTICA>>
THEIR ARE SEVERAL REASON TO USE CLIMATE CHANGE TO BRING IN THE NEW GREEN PASS .. THAT IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER [DS] passport that is connected to your bank account.. Your email.. Tracks everything you do and travel ( taxing you for every mile )...
This green pass will bring the sleeping sheep into full control 

So Right now.. Your seeing the FULL disruption of the Top  FERTILIZER  producers in the world being halted!!!
_______
This Near Death Civilization _EVENT >>>WILL go deep....
But there is LIGHT at the END....

Buckle up butter cups
Q_________

6,000 year old CABAL deep state fighting to keep control of humanity....... Deep inside PAIN
THE HUMANS WILL RISE AND AWAKEN

PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 1:17 pm

White Rabbits Army, [8/13/2022 6:40 AM]
WIRES>Ben F
_______
The second American Revolution will be a world revolution

The second American revolution is underway, but this time it will affect the whole world, not just the United States. At the global level, the “rules-based world order” (we rule, you obey) is negotiating surrender to the global freedom alliance, numerous sources agree. 

Khazar mafia actor Vladimir Zelensky to exclude Russia from the UN Security Council. This was Russia’s response: “Russia’s exclusion from the UN Security Council (UNSC) is possible only if the entire organization is dissolved and recreated,” said Dmitry Polyansky, Russia’s first deputy permanent representative to the UN

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov will lay out the arguments for a complete restructuring of the UN and so on. “The fact is that developing countries are catastrophically underrepresented,” Lavrov said.

The movement to replace and renew the UN, World Bank, BIS, IMF, etc. controlled by the Khazar mafia is supported by an international boycott of the G7 group of countries controlled by the XM. Now the G7 controls only 31% of global GDP and 11% of the world’s population. And this means that they will lose the hybrid war that is currently being waged against them.

Saudi Arabia, Argentina and Indonesia, have applied to join the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) to publicly oppose the G7 bloc.

This will be supported by an energy and economic boycott, which in a few months will almost completely stop the economy of the G7 countries. Europe is already cut off from Russian gas. Oil and gas supplies from Libya and Algeria have also been stopped. This happened at a time when half of the French nuclear power plants were shut down due to “mysterious problems”. Sources in the Middle East in the Green Dragon Society say that the next step will be to stop the production of Middle Eastern oil.

The United States is also cut off from international oil markets and will use up its strategic oil reserves by the end of the year. Sources promise that the beggarly mission of fake President Joe Biden to the Middle East at the end of this month will not help.

Now Japan is the next target after Deputy Prime Minister Fumio Kishida publicly announced his submission to the HMM. Russia has started nationalizing the Sakhalin-2 gas project, which provides 10% of Japan’s gas needs. This gas will be turned off soon.

Then interruptions in oil supplies from the Middle East this fall will stop the Japanese economy, as well as the economies of other G7 colonies.

That’s why the G7 will have no choice but to try to strike a peace deal with the rest of the world at the G20 meeting in Indonesia this week.

In preparation for this, the avatar of Russian President Vladimir Putin went to Indonesia last week to meet with Indonesian President Joko Widodo (Jokowi). Sources in Indonesia say that Putin has offered Indonesia to help build a new capital in Borneo. Moreover, the Russians promised that it would also be the capital of a new region of East Asia and Oceania, sources say. The EAO will become one of the seven regions that will replace the current UN Security Council, which is dominated by the G7.

This measure to create a new capital for a new regional grouping is something that pops up at the G20 summit. They will discuss a complete restructuring of the post-war Bretton Woods system, according to sources in MI6.

This needs to be reworked as soon as possible as the old system is [COLLAPSING]

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 1:28 pm

Behind the scenes>

MUSK was placed by WHITE HATS in MILITARY..... For many reasons////
> MILITARY can't bring DISCLOSURE direct ( this would bring to much chaos/ infighting directly inside the military branches and go against  Department of Defense Laws

>TRUMP can't bring DISCLOSURE direct (this will bring too much chaos into the political arenas and cause major divisions even inside the Republican party and the DISCLOSURE would go against Department of Defense Laws connected to high level clearance)
________
Both White HATS & Mil & 45
are using PRIVATE CITIZEN to bring DISCLOSURE.....

and What ELON MUSK is working on behind the scenes
Is connected to high Level MILITARY Technology that is CONNECTED to World >CURES<
a new formulation of WORLD INDEPENDENT GOVERNMENTS that can Never Again be Corrupted by a controlled ELITE ENSLAVEMENT SYSTEM........

THE MILITARY TECHNOLOGY MUSK AND WHITE HATS HAVE DESIGNED IS CONNECTED TO FUTURE PHONES. FUTURE BANKING, WORLD PEACE .. CONNECTED TO GESARA>FULL IMPLEMENTATION EVENTS//

This is much bigger than you can fathom .. There is a reason TRUMP said.... We must protect MUSK.
_________
For now everything is designed to confuse. .... MUSK is expected to create amnesty among both parties///) a short GAME<
_________
MUSK is even looking to END the production of toxins and chemicals used in sugar///
>
[ Coke cola ] 

You have no idea.. What would happen if MUSK also goes after Coke company....

The control of the number soft drink in the World...> The promos, premoting other MEDIA, networks, products, Truth movements///)
________
MUSK is being used to bring the AFTERMATH of the STORM<<<

]] SNOWDEN [[
]] MUSK [[
]] JR. [[
THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT :sunglasses:
_______
'It's only beginning"
TRUMP 2021 STATEMENT

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 1:29 pm

AUGUST 12

"THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. I’M SORRY.”
George H.W. Bush
_________
Encoded on the envelope were Numbers ( keys) & after the Military ( White HATS) connected them directly & told them to use the numbers to enter a secure hidden Files database that kept all the Information on ALL the Atrocities of the CABAL/ DEEP STATE regimen> including VATICAN ,UN. NATO human trafficking, world drug trafficking, 911 inside Job> JFK assassination [ CIA, FBI, ROCKEFELLERS, ROTHSCHILDS, U.S POLITICAL OFFICIALS ],,, 
OBAMA CIA PRODIGY< OBAMA FALSE KILLING OF BIN LADEN, OBAMA CONNECTION TO THE VIRUS WUHAN, > FROM CHILD SACRIFICE TO HUMAN ORGAN TRAFFICKING, TO FALSE FLAG COLOUR REVOLUTIONS CREATED IN MAJOR COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD,.> The files were full of videos, evidence >SEALED INDICTMENTS 
> MILITARY INTEL had collected every phone data ,computer ,phone calls, text & emails from every individual who received the envelope.
They were all informed 
G H.W. Bush was a TURNCOAT> ( became a informat to the MILITARY)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 1:31 pm

AUGUST 12

:warning:IMPORTANT>reminder<

OBAMA ( the real Deep State Shadow President>>) knew about virus ( Covid 19/SARS) created and to be released after his presidency..So in his time as president he created an Internet Kill Switch..Which can also be activated by the CDC..This internet kill switch could/would be used in a time of a Pandemic. A time when the Public would  >Start to resist the NARRATION of the CDC/NIH/NIAIH/PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION that would be connected to an outbreak that would cause a Pandemic.
>OBAMA knew, FREE flow of information through internet networks could break the Narrative of a Fake/FALSE pandemic..And the only way to keep the NARRATIVE/FEAR MONGERING going was to shut down the internet!!! Replace with martial law and complete control through only DS news media that could control all air waves and satellites/))
(>Trump created The Space Forces Intelligence Agency to counter these moves>>> _ MiL. Ops will take place within those dark days...>>> )

ON THE :alarm_clock:
[IMMINENT]

White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 1:32 pm

White Rabbits Army, [8/12/2022 6:45 PM]
There will be LEAKS/DROPS in the GHISLAINE MAXWELL case 
>>> But you must remember the JUDGE/PROSECUTION/WITNESSES/JURY are all heavily [INFILTRATED] 

yet this MAXWELL case must go forward no matter the legal out come
/// It's important to know later on that the case was STAGED and the DEEP STATE/Obama/Clintons/ECT ECT ECT ECT all compromised the case in many ways ..

It's important the ELECTION Fraud & EXPOSURE continue no matter the legal outcome... The connections to Deep State, Soros/Obama/Clintons/CCP VATICAN/micro soft, ECT ECT ECT.. All compremised the ELECTION

It's important DURHAM Report and EXPOSURE of the Clintons, OBAMA, five eyes, VATICAN, Israel ECT ECT ECT .. That are connected to Russia gate and COLOUR REVOLUTION Coup against TRUMP be exposed and continue and how [they] all compremised together with WUHAN> COVID-19 to bring in the fix in the 2020 elections and bring in totalitarian world government through the CDC WHO WEF ECT ECT ECT...

These events ALL must continue.... Even if the cases FAIL<<

YOU MUST REMEMBER... ALL 3 BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN INFILTRATED AND THE U.S. IS UNDER FOREIGN OCCUPATION<
///THE COURTS ARE HEAVILY INFILTRATED <<<<

... In the END ... After the fires and martial law..,. And the SEEN >EXPOSURE< failure of the 3 BRANCHES of government>>>>

..is when the MILITARY will step in (currently the Military courts are documenting all the failures of the 3 BRANCHES of government..... This will be used later in MILITARY TRIBUNALS AND WORLD MILITARY TRIBUNALS..... That's when the real exposure of EPSTEIN/MAXWELL/.> Election interference>COVID-19 creation will be held.)))).

.._________________ FAITH____
BE STRONG Patriots.....

While difficult, it is important to understand this must be done by the book.
Q
The Military could not legally launch operations against U S. Citizens (deep state/CABAL u.s. Group citizens) till all FAILURES of the 3 BRANCHES of Government HAPPENING/HAPPENED and get EXPOSED..<<<<

>FALSE FLAG EVENTS  [DISTRACTIONS]
 . Distracting away from the COVID plandemic >vaccines DEATHS/Election fraud>World wide pedophile elite ring (Epstein/MAXWELL)
that is connected to every country and Elites...>UN NATO<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 1:40 pm

12 AUGUST

How do you EXPOSE >The DEEP State inside [PENTAGON]/CIA/UN-NATO/ DARK [DS] GENERALS, COLONIALS/ U.S. & WORLD private MILITARY>Rogue< Contractors?

>PUTIN knew 10s of thousands of U.S. Military were in UKRAINE illegally training and arming their MILITARY & militias////

TRUMP, XI, MODI, Bin Salman, PUTIN all knew.... [DS] MILITARY in U.S. was arming UKRAINE, Kazakhstan and training for the ULTIMATE AIM TO ATTACK/TAKE RUSSIA< ( this has always been the goal of 3rd and now the 4rth Reich...>WEF, world BANKS. CABAL.ect ECT ECT...)

The DEEP STATE GOAL of several assassination attempts on PUTIN, TRUMP, XI, MODI, BIN SALMAN >all FAILED

What's happening in UKRAINE is PUTIN KNOWS he is fighting against U.S. forces and high grade MILITARY Technology. PUTIN isn't stupid.. He knew he was going into WAR against the U.S. military... But he also knew this was the DEEP STATE CONTROLLED military OPERATIONS controlled by the
Same fractions that [ INFILTRATED ] the RUSSIAN military , which has now been cleaned to the highest degree of any major military force on earth.

_So how you [ EXPOSE ] The DEEP STATE PENTAGON / CIA/ UN - NATO//)

>You bring them ALL into the brink of World War....> Then you COLLAPSE the FIAT system..
( The RATS in the PENTAGON,CIA, FBI, NATO, ECT.ECT.ECT....... jump ship, lose their protection, when the money is gone > collapsing< ////)>>> white hats double agents/ moles/ infiltrators into the [DS] ops, began destroying their operations from the inside to out....
From the outside you destroy the world Ukraine money laundering scheme...

MAJOR PANIC IN THE HOUSES OF PENTAGON, CIA, FBI, 3 letter agencies////
_______
EXPECT more drops through MSM to continue....[ They] are losing ground and [ INFILTRATION ] OF DEEP STATE MSM by the White hats will be apparent soon...

The will be no EBS till after the World Riot's and [COLLAPSE] ...

HUMANS, sheep s, normies must feel like they are taking the world, streets, governments back after the COLLAPSE and after all the PAIN EXPOSED, the darkness they never knew they lived .. The world corruption they sat in.........

Sometimes you can't tell people the truth. You must show them.

BLACK SWAN _EVENT
BUCKLE UP

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 1:49 pm

12 AUGUST   THIS IS A 'WHO'S WHO' HIT PARADE 

The HUNTER(s) become the HUNTED

Hunter BIDEN ( +The Big Guy)  and Rosa Seneca are major investors in METABIOTA Inc.
that is Data Collecting service and a company partnering with industry and governments worldwide to build resilience to epidemics and engineering firm Black & Veach, which is described as "the main supplier of equipment for Pentagon biolaboratories around the world." 

>Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov said the Russian services have so far detected 30 laboratories in 14 settlements in Ukraine involved in "Pentagon's military biological program" in that country. The official claimed the fund invested at least $2.4 billion in those operations.

Nathan Wolfe founder of METABIOTA is partners with Peter Daszak from ECO health alliance , which is where Anthony FAUCI was funneling money for the Gain Of Function project >Collaborators on this project include Conservation Medicine and government partners in Malaysia, Chulalongkorn Hospital in Thailand, Duke - National University of Singapore, Uniformed Services University in the USA, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in the USA, Duke University Durham.

GHISLAINE MAXWELL a close friend with NATHAN WOLFE (aka Virus Hunter), who in 2011 published a book named "THE VIRAL STORM" about the upcoming PANDEMIC. In the book, WOLFE thanks JEFFREY EPSTEIN and Dr. SANJAY GUPTA for their contribution Support and donations.

JEFFERY EPSTEIN funding of Biolabs in UKRAINE, through money laundering schemes through UKRAINIAN banks and oil companies and oil tycoon BURISMA Mykola Zlochevsky who put HUNTER BIDEN as a board member at Burisma from 2014-2019 and helped the BIDENS funnel /money launder BILLIONS into UKRAINE. 

The Web of the UKRAINE Scandal and BIDENS involvement in the BIOLABS investments, investments in METABIOTA and their DEALINGS with ECO HEALTH, FATIGUE FAUCI, DAVOS GROUP FUNDING (WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM ) and their illegal Oil dealings and money laundering system is being EXPOSED which will all connect to BIDENs selling U.S. SECRETS , CLASSIFIED INFORMATION TO WORLD ELITES AND SEVERAL COUNTRIES  ..
CONNECTED TO INSIDE TRADING...//// >>>>
THE CREATION OF PLANDEMIC > THE VIRUS
> the viral STORM<
__
INSIDE THE STORM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:13 am

:fire::fire:GAMEQVER CABAL:fire::fire:

THE TAKEDOWN OF THE CABAL FROM A TO Z

It should now be clear to everyone that Putin, Trump, Xi Jinping, Narendra Modi, Kim Jong Un, Bolsonaro and Bin Salman are single-handedly destroying the New World Order.

"THEY" are panicking and absolutely terrified of it. Their pre-death uproar on TV shows it! 

So much has happened in this area in the last few weeks, and it continues - the boom at Niagara Falls, military flights, military tribunals, earthquakes in certain places (tunnels exploding), fires, explosions, factories in Indianapolis, Illinois, water explosions in Chicago, smoke and explosions from underground in downtown New York and Washington DC, and many strange natural phenomena outside of normal weather in these places.

I will say a few words about the role of Bin Salman (Muhammad bin Salman al Saud), the 36-year-old Crown Prince of the Saudi Crown from the House of Saud.

Attentive viewers will recall that I recently screened a documentary about President Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia in the summer of 2017.

It is a remarkable film that shows how everyone capitulated to President Trump, from the House of Saud to the Vatican to Brussels to Buckingham Palace.

It showed how the King of Saudi Arabia was replaced the very next day after President Trump arrived. Bin Salman is also the world's youngest defense minister.

Previously, I explained Salman's loyalty to Donald Trump and the U.S. military's White Helmets who saved his life in Las Vegas.

The 2017 Las Vegas shooting was orchestrated by Rockefeller, the FBI, the CIA, and D_eep State.

They wanted to kill Salman in a false flag operation. His own family was involved in the coup attempts and wanted power.

This was not reported in the MSM (system media) or fake market reports, but Salman and his affiliates and investors he controls in the World Bank linked banks own large parts of social media, Facebook, You Tube and Google.

A few weeks after over 45 military operations saved his life, Salman went to the White House, met personally with Trump and handed him all the classified information about his country, which was D_eep State.

The information had to do with human trafficking, satanic rituals, drugs, weapons, and the coup d'état to assassinate him by his own family, who had been bribed by the Khazarian Rockefellers and Rothschilds.

Then he invited Trump to Saudi Arabia, swore allegiance to him for saving his life, and put the Holy Sword of Arabia in his hand. Only kings are allowed to touch the holy sword.

No outsider has ever touched the sword that controls Saudi Arabia, the family dynasties and their governments.

This gesture was a sign to the Middle East that Trump is related by blood to the Saudi royal family. Bin Salman made a blood oath to Trump.

If someone in the Saudi royal family saves your life, you owe them your life forever! Soon after, Bin Salman had his government and his own family, who were involved in the coup attempt against him, eliminated.

What Bin Salman will do now will shake the world economy, even though the system media will not report it.

Nor will they report on the trillions Salman controls or the power he has in the Middle East.

Salman has the power to bring down Facebook, Google, You Tube, the world markets, the world banks, the news agencies, and unite most of the Middle East against the kabal system.

ACCOUNTS STOLEN / SUSPENDED
—>>>

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:16 am

Part of how a false matrix was created 

You could only know for sure if a system isn't arbitrary. Meaning if one person see's something as arbitrary and the other see it as significant and orderly (non-arbitrary) then only the one who see's order in it could if possibly know if he or she is correct. Disorder can't be proven. There's no way to prove things are truly random but there is a way to prove things are orderly.

So to assume something is arbitrary and project that as a fact is to make a statement that bears no burden of proof given that stance couldn't possibly be 100% proven, only the opposite stance could.
The stance that a system is orderly and not arbitrary can be proven.

I've talk to several who feel music tuning is arbitrary and that hz (seconds) are irrelevant and a product of man's whimsical decision as opposed to the forces of nature. One of the common claims I find interesting is that 432 hz is bs because the second is arbitrary. How could it be bs if the second is arbitrary? How could anything be wrong or worse in an arbitrary system? :slight_smile: The order is something that school has indoctrinated people away from. 

Water-boarded the view on measurements because if you truly know measure (masonry essentially) then you know several ways to live in harmony with earth (geomancy) which can result in mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well being. Also proper measurements allow us to tap into and/or resonate with the natural electromagnetic grid of the earth in more direct ways. Proper music tuning, proper building proportions and curvature in houses. Accurate calendar. Better Feng shui. Clean, natural energy, water and food. Etc. If one knows to say, base the measurement of their garden bed off octave sizes, distance:diameter ratios etc. of the sun's diameter then they would experience more abundant growth. If one knows to listen to properly tuned music then they will avoid the anxious subliminal nagging of standard tuning. 

Using 528 hz to heal the water. Measure is universal and when we stop writing it off as arbitrary we begin to see it's all a language. Angles, temperature, sound, color and light, gravity/magnetism, celestial cycles etc... It's all frequency. hz (cycles per second) is one of the easiest ways to make it applicable in my opinion. All measurements can be converted to all other measurements one way or another as long as you convert non-arbitrarily. Meaning you can't get an accurate ratio if you divide the height of something in meters by the speed of light in miles. You'd have to have them both in the same measure (both in meters or both in miles) to get a non-arbitrary/actual ratio. I can prove to anyone who isn't clung to their bias how the second isn't arbitrary and is based on a combination of gravity, the cubit, the meter, pi and phi all simultaneously. 

If I know this then others do. Who knows what all people out there know, have proven and have been shunned for breaking paradigms. Anyone who threatens the system of disorder and whimsical decision, whether it be whimsical music tuning, Dog Latin, whimsical legislation or whimsical time keeping, would be shut down because those that fund the standards bank on confusion. Babylon. Babel translates to "confusion." This is how a false-matrix was created. 

Our view (spiritual contract) of these systems arbitrary caused us to ignore the actual natural order of space-time (creation) causing us to no longer be in sync with nature. Sure we still keep 60 seconds a minute but the general view on why is that we just made it up. If so, that's agreeing to man's clock instead of nature's clock, and though man is nature, nature isn't strictly mankind. There you have the reason for what we see today. Man's time and priorities competing with and toppling the very nature/foundation it lives upon and within. The old depiction of the serpent swallowing it's own tail/tale (ending it's own story). 

Babylon. Confusion. Agreeing to living by or believing in the systems you use as rightfully arbitrary.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:24 am

CERN home of the >CIA 

_Because CERN is the largest and most advanced nuclear and
particle physics laboratory in the world, security at the top-secret facility is the most stringent on Earth. Consequently, it’s the perfect place to hide the entrance to the one and only Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
As originally depicted in the March 31, 2015, Truther.org report entitled “10 Reasons Why Switzerland is Home to the CIA”, hard evidence now confirms that Switzerland is in fact harboring the CIA. However, exactly where CIA Headquarters is located within Switzerland has remained a mystery—until now.
In short, CERN serves as the secret entrance to CIA Headquarters which is located in the underwater Alpine canyons of Lake Geneva, a lake so deep it had to be explored by Mir 1and Mir 2, Russian submarines which are known for their ability to dive up to 6,000 meters (19,685 feet).
Consequently, CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva is only accessible via underground trains from CERN, and via submarines which travel through a 275 kilometer (170 mile) subterranean tunnel which evidently begins in Genova, Italy, and ends in Lake Geneva.
Although only conjecture, it appears that Sub-Biosphere 2 is modeled after CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva. This notion is based on the fact that the Sub-Biosphere 2 mimics the Big European Bubble Chamber (BEBC) which evidently serves as the central command center.
CERN’s LEP Tunnel, which is 26.659 kilometers (16.6 miles) in length, admittedly passes through Switzerland and France, likely en route to CIA Headquarters. Coincidentally, CERN is roughly 27 kilometers from the center of Lake Geneva (i.e., 46°27’19.8″N 6°36’01.9″E) where CIA Headquarters is evidently located.
Therefore, it appears that CERN’s LEP Tunnel is political cover for the subterranean tunnel through which daily commuter trains shuttle CIA personal from the suburbs of Geneva, Switzerland, to CIA Headquarters deep beneath Lake Geneva

CIA Headquarters is evidently known as the “North Area”, one of CERN’s so-called experimental sites. The North Area is reportedly the largest of the experimental sites within thePrévessin site which is allegedly the target station for non-collider experiments on the SPS accelerator.

Geneva essentially runs the underworld at the behest of the CIA, it has been given the nickname of “The Global City”.

The notion that CERN is the secret entrance to CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva is corroborated by the fact that as of 2013, CERN had 2,513 staff members and 12,313 fellows, associates and apprentices, a majority of which are  CIA personal.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:27 am

The Octogon Group : An ultra-secretive globalist network based out of Switzerland, whose lineage traces back to Egyptian Pharaohs. The most wealthy, deadly, and technologically advanced mafia in the world.

Graphics:  https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/4961

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:30 am

WIRES; Ben F
_____
In Europe, farmers with tractors — the modern equivalent of pitchforks — went on the warpath. This is most evident in the Netherlands, where manure is dumped on the lawns of politicians, and borders and airports are closed by farmers outraged by poorly planned restrictions on nitrates.

Demonstrations in favor of the unification of Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok have begun in Poland and elsewhere.

Meanwhile, the EU regime is so corrupt that it publishes only outright lies instead of real economic data. Otherwise, why would the European Statistical Office Eurostat say this about how they calculated the so-called inflation of 8.6%: “there are no relevant data or they are subject to statistical confidentiality.” These are the actions of a failed regime.

At the same time, the Second War of Independence is raging in the United States and the fall of the false Biden regime is inevitable. Opinion polls now show that 85% of Americans believe that the country is moving in the wrong direction. They also show that the overwhelming majority believes that “the government is corrupt and set against ordinary people like me.” Other polls also show that 37 million gun owners are now ready to take military action against the fake Biden regime and its supporters.

Gun owners are forced to take action because the police can’t. In Chicago, for example, in 2021, the police did not respond to 406,829 incidents that posed an “imminent threat to life, bodily injury or major property damage/loss.” This is 52% of all such high-priority calls to the emergency service.

Dr. Henry Makow expresses a general opinion about the failed leadership of HM in the United States when he says: “Their contempt can be seen in the fact that they made Barack Obama, a homosexual married to a transgender, president. Then they rigged the elections and put a senile pedophile, a criminal and a traitor, with a pedophile pervert son”.As one of the NSA sources notes, everyone in the armed forces and agencies that still support these people are “mushrooms who are kept in the dark and fed nonsense.”

“These people don’t take human life into account, they stuff you with PORN FEAR because it fills their pockets. Vanguard and Blackrock are among the largest shareholders of the Bavarian Nordic company, which produces the Jynneos monkey vaccine. The largest shareholder is Invesco, which by “coincidence” cooperates with the World Economic Forum. The share began to grow rapidly on May 9, 2022,” a source in the Mossad reports.

Such insight causes more and more rats to leave the sinking ship of the UNITED STATES CORPORATION.

For example, Jeffrey Sachs, a super-insider, recently became a villain and provided valuable and powerful information to help liberate the American people.
In particular, he pointed to the following people as the key leaders of the future world dictatorship of HMM:

Leo Strauss , a political scientist at the University of Chicago , and Donald Kagan , a classical scholar at Yale University . Among the leaders of the neoconservatives were Norman Podhoretz, Irving Kristol, Paul Wolfowitz, Robert Kagan (Donald’s son), Frederick Kagan (Donald’s son), Victoria Nuland (Robert’s wife), Elliott Abrams and Kimberly Allen Kagan (Frederick’s wife).

Sachs, who identifies HMM as “Neocons,” says that their “opinion is based on a common false premise: the military, financial, technical and economic superiority of the United States allows them to dictate conditions in all regions of the world.”

He also came as close as he could (I think he fears for his life) to accuse these people of attempted genocide when he said

“I was chairman of the Lancet Covid commission for two years. I’m pretty sure it came from the American Biotechnology Club […….] We don’t know for sure, but there is enough evidence. [But] this is not being investigated, either in the United States or anywhere else.”

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:32 am

White Hats, [8/13/2022 6:58 PM]

U.S. Military w/GERMAN Command centers(u s ops) & NATO MiL allies doing Joint Exercises(Cover story) almost all across Europe.
The CONFLICTING REPORT is Also hiding true numbers (TROOPS)not to cause Panic/ 
+Been telling you all MiL. Mobilizing
MARTIAL LAW
COUPs
Arrests coming

The Reports will be different in every country how much Soldiers and FORCES are there..
Military is the only way

The world is connected

You can't just take down the deep state in U.S. 
// All trading across the world is Run by[DS[ BANKS AND POLITICIANS.... //22 NATION ALLIANCE

India South Asia will announce their Exercises soon (cover STORY)//

HOLD THE WINE!!

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:34 am

It's all coming together as PLANNED
...The first to fall who hold the curtains up
Fauci U.S & Hancock UK
(I said last month/FAUCIs offices was raided & NIH servers were taken)
It all connects back to GATES/
AMAZON SERVERS
+60,000 MIL. Deputized U.S Marshals working hard behind the scenes

Graphics  https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/4968

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:36 am

TRUMP :spades: CARD
>many are hinting at the TRUMP Card getting ready to be played.

Kash Patel hitting so many interviews ( Q linked channels and podcasters)///

Recently Patel on FOX interview admits to giving ELON MUSK 25 BILLION $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to create Rockets for DOD 
(this alone should tell you MUSK is a White Hat..... And back channels are important!)
________In the know>>STARLINK SATELLITES ARE PARTICLE WEAPONS>>>the weapons track every NUCLEAR silos on earth and destroy every launched NUCLEAR  rocket in 2 second and vaporize them.

It's been long reported by PATRIOTS/ANONS/ FREEDOM VOICES that MUSK, STARLINK is MILITARY OPERATION and connected  behind the scenes to  SPACE FORCE The guardians U.S. INTELLIGENCE agency number#18

What's important to know is..
The U.S. MILITARY has far exceeded Future technology into the future of Weapons, healing technology, ....<<<<John G.Trump<

_He was a recipient of the National Medal of Science and a member of the National Academy of Engineering.[3][4][5] Trump was noted for developing rotational radiation therapy.[3] Together with Robert J. Van de Graaff, he developed one of the first million-volt X-ray generators and later Created the radar system.
( These accomplishments were published.. . By the controlled MEDIA.... Behind the scenes John TRUMP was a student of Tesla and lived near him in the same neighborhood.... They are both connected to military OPERATIONS/ time travel ops...

The Philadelphia Experiment and to this day their works and creation of time Travel projects and machines are HIDDEN in Full operations in the CHEYENNE MOUNTAINS AND UNDER LAKE GENEVA//)

Contd.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:45 am

>Side note;
_before Q popped up in 2017...
There was a man in the early 2000s who randomly popped up in time lines and placed/ applied for Patents (#)
_1: Internet Cellular Phone Prepaid Service
_2: Walking Through Walls Training System
_ 3: Electric Dipole Spacecraft
_4: Internet Accessible Mail Box System
_5: Full Body Teleportation System
_6: Remote Viewing Amplifier
_7: Electric Dipole Moment Propulsion System
_8: Permanent Magnet Propulsion System
_9: Triangular Spacecraft
_ 10: Photon Spacecraft 
 _11: Water Energy Generator.

This mans (babe)?  Name? was John Quincy St. Clair, of the Hyperspace Research Institute and is perhaps the 21st Century's most important inventor ... Later on he simply became known as >> John Q
_______
What does Trump know?
What did Tesla know?
What does Elon know?

What is HIDDEN?

What is Spirit? How does the mind actually work?
What is GOD?

Why does God and Spirit have connections to non linear time lines?....

?
______
PATEL is giving you hints...
Everything will be corrected////

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:49 am

White Hats, [8/14/2022 6:37 AM]

(Royal Family/Nazi) attack on the USA to stop NESARA/GESARA and create another depopulating/Opium and Oil controlling war.

So PBK was sent to the UK and lived in numerous places and he was a Chief Marine Engineer for 20 years.

In 1855 ISIS was formed by Kings  of Morocco & Libya. [HASSAN Family] 
They signed in the Mohameddi Law which was to Kill The Bloodlines of Jesus Christ[DRUZE]

6 Yrs later they merged with Skull n Bones. Rothschilds, Schiff, Rockefellers, Scherff aka Bush, Kissingers, etc.

The UK Royals arteficially inseminated by the Rothschilds had taken control of the Satanic Sanussi[HASSAN]Family of Libya.

See the Sanussi Family [BLACK FLAG]
ISIS was already created, it was just merged over. 
Skull n Bones_ISIS Assassinated JFK.

See JFK meeting Crown Prince HASSAN of Libya & King HASSAN  2 of MOROCCO.
See Obama's first year of Presidency 2009.
Green Day released a song called Know Your Enemy.
They told you ISIS will rise & don't be blinded by "Lies in your eyes.

Zbigniew Brzezinski created Tim Osman/OBL in late 70s.

In order to understand what is happening now, you must go back, right back in time. 

Humanity was hijacked in 1871. No coincidences Big Pharma began in 1870.

:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:The answer to 1984 is 1776.:point_down::point_down:

3 Countries now Election Treason. Not Fraud, Treason.
USA, Myanmar, The Netherlands.
Netherlands on the 17.
3 Green Lights.

17th day and 76th day of the year

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:51 am

White Hats, [8/14/2022 10:06 AM]

WATCH THE WATERS was a double meaning message from Q /..../in one way Q knew the Deep State was going to use HAARP to kill people and bring in Climate Change through CHAOS and destruction through weather >> [DS] FINAL CARDS>keep charade going_ cover up pandemic/EXPOSER of stolen election>>CONFUSION/

_On the the other hand Q knew flooding the tunnels was essential and kept the OPS. CONTROLLED with no Innocent civilians killed/or minimal.

>When [DS] used HAARP and weather modification weapons ( FLOODS) they killed intentionality in their black OPS. for maximum effect and destroyed innocent lives, homes and communities.. But at the same [THEY] were putting them selves in jeopardy in the hands of crime/CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. Each event created by the CABAL deep state brought out the SLEEPERS/AGENTS/crooked politicians ,military INTEL, scientist, ext.ect in all countries across the world/EXPOSURE<>> SCARE NECESSARY

Stay vigilant PATRIOTS/ANONS/FRIENDS)FAM
>
>
.>INCOMING>>SHIPPING/CARGO/>>MAJOR DISRUPTIONS>> HALT :warning:

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:52 am

Very long story

9/11 Connecting the dots

Understand the scale of this Great Awakening

New world order
Maritime Law
Birth certificates
Title 4 Flag
FED
Crown
Vatican
9/11
Jesuits
Spell

Quantum Grammar on the Title 4 Flag is where it started

The Real Meaning Of Q.
The Quantum Grammar on the Title 4 Flag.

The Title 4 Flag & Martime Law are very important in understanding real American History. This is what is happening right now.
Title 4 Flag Captured

The Act of England 1871 Reversed.
The Balfour Declaration 1917 Reversed.

United States is different than the United States of America. Constitution of the U.S.A. formed in 1776 and the Constitution for the U.S. in 1871.

U.S. Inc. United States is a corporation Formed in Delaware in 1871.

All Citizens are governed under Corporate Law. All corporations must have a President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasure. Hence, U.S.A. Inc formed in the Act of 1871. A U.S. Citizen is an employee of U.S. Inc.

Rome once ruled the world. Cesar once ruled from “the hill.” Washington DC (Capitol Hill), the new Rome, as Washington DC is the new Rome or Empire. Take a look at a picture of St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican Square. It looks just like our Capitol Building in Washington, D.C. There is also an Egyptian Obelisk in front of it, just like the Washington Monument in D.C.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:53 am

When you set up a corporation, you must have three things:

A President.
A Vice-President.
A Secretary-Treasurer.
Just like we have with the United States, yes, the U.S. is a Corporation. A privately owned company and has nothing to do with the United States of America. The United States of America – The Republic was founded in 1776, and the United States the Corporation was formed in 1871.

Ulysses S. Grant was President of the United States in 1871 when the corporation was formed. Funny, his first two initials are U.S.

A U.S. citizen is an employee of the United States Corporation, which is a business. The word “citizen” means “employee” according to the laws of the United States Corporation.

Washington, D.C. is a foreign corporation, and it is not a State. It’s not a part of America and has nothing to do with the 50 states at all. It is where the foreign U.S. Corporation is headquartered with its own laws.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 10:12 am

THE TWO US CONSTITUTIONS 

Reversing the act of 1871

"Assault on our sovereignty happened in 1871.  You just don’t know that’s when the Matrix we live in started."

"Look, this matters. This matters because...

Assaults on sovereignty destabilize. 

Assaults on sovereignty impoverish.

Assaults on sovereignty enslave. 

Assaults on sovereignty are, indeed, assaults on the very freedom that anchors the Western ideal." - Sec Pompeo

Two Constitutions in the United States. 1st was suspended in favor of a Vatican Corporation in 1871

Since 1871 the United States president and the United States Congress has been playing politics under a different set of rules and policies. 
The American people do not know that there are two Constitutions in the United States. 
The first penned by the leaders of the newly independent states of the United States in 1776. On July 4, 1776, the people claimed their independence from Britain and Democracy was born. 
And for 95 years the United States people were free and independent. That freedom ended in 1871 when the original “Constitution for the united states for America” 
was changed to the “THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”.

The Congress realized that the country was in dire financial straits, so they made a financial deal with the devil – international bankers — (in those days, the Rothschilds of London ) thereby incurring a DEBT to said bankers. The conniving international bankers were not about to lend the floundering nation any money without some serious stipulations. So, they devised a way of taking back control of the United States and thus, the Act of 1871 was passed. With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress created a separate form of government for the District of Columbia.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 10:15 am

Epstein/ MAXWELL. Which gave her rights to s Submarine and travel the world without question and entering countries under Oceans,/ underground base without question....

Only until the of the world has been exposed to the world's largest human trafficking industry in the world connected to the United States president CLINTON. OBAMA... World elite organization > UN NATO.... Which connects most MAJOR COUNTRIES and Presidents inside the human trafficking network and cover-ups../)) this powerful elite system created by the DEEP STATE CABAL infiltrated every Nation and military rankings.. took control of mainstream Media ceo's.. this vast network reaches into the pharmaceutical companies big tech companies and controls Hollywood at the highest levels....

>The Exposure of Epstein through Q .. White HATS MILITARY battalion drops has lead the World Wide Movement to the GREAT AWAKENING,_ EVENT..... Where Over a billion people are now becoming aware are of the deep state, tyrannical governments, and world cover-ups of human trafficking at the highest level... All connected to a FALSE PANDEMIC ( PLANDEMIC)... And bioweapon release to create confusion and mass killings ( create chaos ) in hopes the [ EXPOSURE]  of the Deep State CABAL that controls world government's and networks is not exposed<

*CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Epstein and Maxwell .. never thought they would set off the makings of a  World WAR< that WILL >trigger< a World NUCLEAR STANDOFF..... And the many deaths of the COVID_19 ( SARS II ) bioweapon release.. Vaccine bioweapon release ( coming deaths)/)))
__
After the near death civilization _EVENT experience.... The world will never be the same ... And the sleeping sheep will never easily be sung to sheep again by the lullabies deep state world CABAL.....>The Great Awakening

The Fall of the CABAL
__
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.

YOU MUST SHOW THEM.

ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.

Crimes against children unite all humanity [cross party lines]?

Difficult truths.

Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 4:05 pm

CCP (communism) is near the END< 

THE WORLD CAN NOT BE SAVED IF COMMUNISM STILL EXIST (WUHAN/BIOWEAPONS/CONTROL OVER WESTERN LEADERS/INFILTRATION OF GOVERNMENTS, MEDIA, BANKS/ECT EXT ECT..)

CHINA FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS AT THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION/COLLAPSE>>THE BUBBLE IS READY TO BURST<<<

Good people in harm's way, White HATS across the world in every country.. Including CHINA are Working hard to bring down their old systems.....>>> The Collapse of THE CCP WAS LONG AGO PLANNED<<< (MILITARY GOVERNMENT will be INSTALLED after the [CRASH]

In many countries MILITARY GOVERNMENT will be the KEYS

>>>
DEEP STATE IS IN THE PROCESS OF SHUTTING DOWN THE INTERNET<< to cause chaos . Stop banking and money transition between companies and consumer stores <> BLACKOUT<>

DEEP STATE WANTS TO SO THE FREE FLOW OF INFORMATION BETWEEN ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS AND THOSE WHO DON'T TAKE DIRECTION FROM THE MAINSTREAM NARRATION

DEEP STATE WANTS TO KILL THE INTERNET..... TO KILL ALL THE DEAD MAN'S SWITCH [DECLAS] DATA HIDDEN IN THE NET....///

there are many reason to kill the internet..... The time is IMMINENT

:alarm_clock:
:bomb: :boom:

>EVERYTHING HAS BEEN COUNTERED AND ANTICIPATED<

PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN

THOSE WHO ARE READY DO NOT FEAR THE DARK DAYS...

:hammer:
:alarm_clock:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 4:07 pm

White Rabbits Army, [8/14/2022 3:58 PM]
It is being reported that Russia “has begun to move Tor short-range surface-to-air missile systems to the border area with Ukraine.”

Ukraine has shocked the world by opening up the bomb shelters in Kiev…
Ukraine has opened bomb shelters in the capital of the nation as fears of a Russian invasion soar. On Wednesday a Ukrainian minister and former top spy warned the conflict could spread globally.

Banks in Belarus are preparing to switch to Russia’s version of SWIFT due to imminent sanctions by the west…

Belarusian banks are preparing for tougher Western sanctions by signing up to Russia’s alternative to the SWIFT, the international financial messaging network that underpins the global banking system, Russia’s Moskovsky Komsomolets tabloid has reported.

ABC’s Martha Raddatz is reporting that after Joe Biden’s recent call with Vladimir Putin, the Russians moved an additional 10,000 troops to the border with Ukraine.

North Korea>>>>> was silent for a awhile...

India border.> China> Pakistan

Through all the commotion..>Africa will ignite Coups < /// South America will come into heavy conflicts,  :fire:

South Europe>>> SERBIA.<<<

The world is connected

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 7:03 am

White Hats, [8/15/2022 7:50 AM]

There is going to be a BIG biblical scenario where they make out it's WW3 but really they are activating Militaries then bombing all of these Satanic Luceriferian landmarks. Enacting GESARA funds and We The People rebuild.

THE EVENT. IT IS BIBLICAL.

What are some of the Very BIG Satanic Illuminati landmarks in the world? Q showed us them. Vatican, Buckinghan Palace, Whitehouse x 2 (USA, Germany), 3GD in China. Cern on the Swiss/French Border possible. 

Big Pharma in Wuhan = Israel
Israel/Khazarians controls CCP.
The Media etc
34 Satanic Buildings and Dams will Fall. Rods of God/DEW
WORLDWIDE 
Planes & Trains grounded
Lights/Power switched off
Changing over to Tesla Free energy
Bitcoin Servers/Data Center hit and turned off for good.
99.5% of Crypto gone China Coins. Enter ISO20022 Coins backed by Precious Metals.
WW3 Scare Event. Nuke Sirens
Water Event
Stock Market Crash
Global Martial Law
CASTLE ROCK -Scenario Julian Assange.
Quantum Systems. Project Odin Switched on.
Nesara/Gesara/RV
Election Flipping via Military Courts - FISA
Military Tribunals/confessions/10 day movie - 3 × 8 hr sessions.
10 countries will be running EBS to cover the whole World.
Reveals.
Inauguration
The ISRAELI MOSSAD control the WORLD's MEDIA out of the US.
Attached is Q1871 outlining this.
Project Odin as mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz is a POWERFUL Anti-Deplatforming Tool.
Project Odin is part of Quantum Starlink. Our new Quantum Systems are to be protected by Secret Space Programs out of the Cabal's reach.
Q2337 tells you Mossad Media Assets will be removed. Think people like Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper etc and also Mossad Satellites.
Israeli intelligence - stand down.
[TERM_3720x380-293476669283001]
Media assets will be removed.
This part of 2527 tells you that something powerful is going to knock out Mossad Media Satellites. This will blackout the media worldwide, Switch us over to the Quantum Systems. This is PROJECT ODIN. All in All give the reason to Activate the Military EBS.
If you look up the TURKSAT Rocket that launched from the USA in January you will see it was specifically for MILITARY COMMS to peoples TV's & RADIO's in AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA.

THE EVENT has many facets too it.
The WorldWide Blackout to change over to TESLA Energy. Knocking out Media Satellites, QFS, Rods of God on Dams & 34 Buildings & much much more.
34 Buildings will be in the EVENT.
They are very significant.
Ie Whitehouse, Royal Castles, Buckingham Palace, Vatican, Getty Museum, Playboy Mansion and the like.
This will surely make the Stock Market collapse as will Precision Cyber linked to Executive Orders 13818 & 13848. It is all a show.
Swapping from Rothschild's Central Bank Notes to Rainbow Treasury Notes now backed by Precious Metals (Not Oil/Wars)
Are we still comfy?
Or are we scared?
A little bit of both is normal.
Trump keeps his promises.
Have faith in the Lord Our God.
He will comfort you through the storm.

Who saw in January up to 10 countries at once have their power all turned off by the Space Force?
Just before that Israel had that happen for 30 mins too.
If they can turn 10 at once off all together. They can do the whole lot. Welcome to Tesla.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Have a look at all the Global Military "Exercises" now being put in place.
Its all happening in front of you.
It's the largest GLOBAL MILITARY Operation in Planet Earths History.
Transition to Gesara/Greatness.
Now they just have to play out a fake WW3 scenario to ring sirens in every National Military Command Center.
This is to justify to the Whole Entire Planet many things that have been taking place already. The fact that Gesara Military Law has been in place. The Secret Military Tribunals, Confessions etc. The executions the lot. And like all militaries normally do they will help build new things.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 7:06 am

UN headed to Uganda/ 
>Kenya 
>Tanzania 
>Rwanda 
>South Sudan
:point_up: Military from these countries and rebels forces are FLANKING the borders of Uganda<

31,000,000 million tons of GOLD is found, struck in a deposit in Uganda .. That's worth over 12,000,000,000,000.000 Trillions $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now the UN has turned off flight trackers and is moving in artillery and munitions sound Uganda<

The DEEP STATE CABAL is already setting up assets and FALSE FLAG EVENTS to remove the President and take over the country .....( As you know Gaddafi was killed for gold and wanting to start his own banking system through gold ... And PUTIN was was label a WAR monger for wanting to go back to GOLD Back SYSTEM...////
Several countries in the past hundred years were infiltrated by the DEEP STATE CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM.... If they did not join the system and give control of large portions of their wealth to the Elites ( stolen through FALSE trading Markets/ CORRUPT installed regimens in those countries ) then WARS were created in those countries using FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS 
> COLOUR REVOLUTIONS< *_  creating civil unrest in their countries that lead to WARS and over throw of the government... Which then DEEP STATE SYSTEM is installed > central banking system/////..... Now UGANDA became one of the richest counties over night and the UN, CONTROLLED BY DAVOS, ROCKEFELLERS/ ROTHSCHILDs/ Dupont/ bush's
ECT ECT ECT ECT....> Now want the money!!!!!!.....
_________
We all know how mainstream media will vilify the  current president and forces and start to over through the country into the hands of UN [DS] operations

///>
>) WIRES; UGANDA president has reached out to other African countries who against UN POLICIES AND UN REGIMEN including>>>> PUTIN/XI
________
It's going to heat up:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 7:08 am

White Hats, [8/15/2022 7:50 AM]
Everything is on Point :point_down:

Q >TRUST THE PLAN
>DEVOLUTION
>CONTINUITY OF OPERATION PLAN
>CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT
 _(WHITE HAT MILITARY PULLING STRING BEHIND THE SCENES)

CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS (COOP) is a United States federal government initiative, required by U.S. Presidential Policy Directive 40 (PPD-40)<(DEVOLUTION plan), to ensure that agencies are able to continue performance of essential functions under a broad range of circumstances. PPD-40 specifies certain requirements for continuity plan development, including the requirement that all federal executive branch departments and agencies develop an integrated, overlapping continuity capability, that supports the eight National Essential Functions (NEFs) described in the document.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency provides guidance to the private sector for business continuity planning purposes.[1] A continuity plan is essential to help identify critical functions and develop preventative measures to continue functions should disruption occur.[1][2]

Continuity of government (COG) is the principle of establishing defined procedures that allow a government to continue its essential operations in case of a catastrophic event such as nuclear war.
Both plans keep the U.S. systems from collapsing(fully) and keeps the public perception from fully knowing what's happening behind the scenes for the reasons of Public Panic and Civil War outbreak<<<<
As MILITARY OPERATIONS are taking place behind the scenes to secure/reverse the Three Branches of Government from a foreign captured Operation. Military is helping in public dissemination of information through several key sources/EVENTS and including several civilians who become operators inside the Atonement Military Operations.

The Military must first exercise all legal avenues (>done by the book Q) through all 3 BRANCHES of the U.S system before FULL Military action and OVERT/COVERT Operations can be DECLASSIFIED

MIKE LINDELL
] DURHAM [
>>>ARE PART OF THE MILITARY
OPS <<<

MIKE LINDELL HAS U.S. AGs in his pockets // TRUTH SOCIAL//
] DURHAM [ //TRUMP..... are all colliding together in a perfect placed PLAN<<<

It's not coincidence

Similar operations are happening in 
_GERMANY
_Austria
_Australia
_Canada
ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT

Deep state in PANIC[SOROS]By the books<\legal avenues)/// this important EVENTmoment must happen to show all legal resources and avenues were taken and denied by a foreign occupied system.
, So when/if the branches of government do not comply with the Military (Classified) orders to correct the PLANDEMIC/Elections/Fraud/bioweapon release...... The HAMMER DROPS.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 7:10 am

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/4988

Everything is on Point :point_down:

Q >TRUST THE PLAN
>DEVOLUTION
>CONTINUITY OF OPERATION PLAN
>CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT
 _(WHITE HAT MILITARY PULLING STRING BEHIND THE SCENES)

CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS (COOP) is a United States federal government initiative, required by U.S. Presidential Policy Directive 40 (PPD-40)<(DEVOLUTION plan), to ensure that agencies are able to continue performance of essential functions under a broad range of circumstances. PPD-40 specifies certain requirements for continuity plan development, including the requirement that all federal executive branch departments and agencies develop an integrated, overlapping continuity capability, that supports the eight National Essential Functions (NEFs) described in the document.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency provides guidance to the private sector for business continuity planning purposes.[1] A continuity plan is essential to help identify critical functions and develop preventative measures to continue functions should disruption occur.[1][2]

Continuity of government (COG) is the principle of establishing defined procedures that allow a government to continue its essential operations in case of a catastrophic event such as nuclear war.
Both plans keep the U.S. systems from collapsing(fully) and keeps the public perception from fully knowing what's happening behind the scenes for the reasons of Public Panic and Civil War outbreak<<<<
As MILITARY OPERATIONS are taking place behind the scenes to secure/reverse the Three Branches of Government from a foreign captured Operation. Military is helping in public dissemination of information through several key sources/EVENTS and including several civilians who become operators inside the Atonement Military Operations.

The Military must first exercise all legal avenues (>done by the book Q) through all 3 BRANCHES of the U.S system before FULL Military action and OVERT/COVERT Operations can be DECLASSIFIED

MIKE LINDELL
] DURHAM [
>>>ARE PART OF THE MILITARY
OPS <<<

MIKE LINDELL HAS U.S. AGs in his pockets // TRUTH SOCIAL//
] DURHAM [ //TRUMP..... are all colliding together in a perfect placed PLAN<<<

It's not coincidence

Similar operations are happening in 
_GERMANY
_Austria
_Australia
_Canada
ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT

Deep state in PANIC[SOROS]By the books<\legal avenues)/// this important EVENTmoment must happen to show all legal resources and avenues were taken and denied by a foreign occupied system.
, So when/if the branches of government do not comply with the Military (Classified) orders to correct the PLANDEMIC/Elections/Fraud/bioweapon release...... The HAMMER DROPS.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 7:45 am

Good Morning Beautiful Souls!

God is saying to you today :

"You held on during the toughest times. I gave you strength to endure that & at times you didn't even know it was me. When things changed for you, many have left you & wrote you off

But not only did you endure the storm, you GREW in the storm. You are different. I did not create you to fit it, I created you to STAND OUT!

I'm about to bless your faithfulness & take you to levels you've never even thought were possible. Receive that"

Don't worry about those who wrote you off & turned their backs on you during these emotionally trying times. Just make sure you're waiting for them with open arms for when they come back, cuz they will.

Those that don't, make sure you realize you might need to take that first step in the approach.
Pride / hubris of the human species is very strong. Ppl don't like to admit they were wrong. Abandonment is a poor reason to ruin great relationships. Just ask Jesus, the most abandoned.
Help them grow

:zap:ϕ 🧲

@vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2022 9:33 am

https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/2875

Something to consider:

“The Marxist government of Nicaragua placed a Catholic bishop and several priests under house arrest last week and closed a half-dozen Catholic radio stations. 
It previously banned hundreds of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) – groups we used to talk about as constituting “civil society,” i.e., the human networks where life, in normal circumstances, can take place in real face-to-face community, free of political interference. 
All Marxist or totalitarian regimes – from Nicaragua to China, Cuba to Russia – try to suppress and replace these natural formations, especially religion and the family (the basic cell of society in Catholic social thought) because they have real potential to resist encroachments by the State.             
Banana republics can arise almost anywhere, as we’re seeing even in America these days. And we usually think of these sorts of problems as “violations of religious liberty.” But the deeper problem has remained mostly out of sight: the modern State’s efforts, almost everywhere, to usurp functions that properly belong elsewhere – particularly the shaping of moral and social behavior best left to parents, churches, (independent) schools, local communities, etc.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2022 3:20 pm

https://t.me/c/1700185048/10

Yea Queen been dead since November 28 2019 to December 5 2019.
Queen goes to hospital Nov 28
Nov 29 Bridge attack, Dec 5 Photoshop Queen released from Hospital.
Narwhal Tusk = Prince of Wales.
Bridge Attack.
CORONA = CROWN

OPERATION LONDON BRIDGE.
7 to 9 day Operation planned in the 1960's.
Then the 13 day event.
3 days of darkness(Nothing is open) then 10 days of mourning.
Chess Game.
Queen is End Game.
CheckMate. = Russian Jet
Disband The Queen, To become King.
UK & EU Royals no longer.
7 Kingdoms incoming.

See you have just had it confirmed they die long ago and they report when it suits the movie.

Operation Pogo/Zypgr is what it is called. The ability to show you them Alive or even post on Twitter accounts but they are dead.

For instance Tom Hanks trip to Greece. That wasn't him but a Hologram/Deep Fake or something of that nature.

---
(believe it...or not... Wink  )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 7:56 pm

https://t.me/WhiteHatsArmy/4372

Ghislaine Maxwell case this week

This is the Biggest Story on Planet Earth. 
Keep this story public. 
Don’t worry about how many times you have posted child trafficking or Epstein’s island.  
The children need relentless exposure for this to get the attention it deserves. The biggest names in Hollywood, Politics, Legal Systems. Educational Systems, Corporate Business, Entertainment are all up to their eyes in this. 
Let it Rain Justice Now
Save the children

Join @WhiteHatsArmy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 7:58 pm

https://t.me/WhiteHatsArmy/4373  Sickening list of all required vaccines today.  

🚨What happens when Big Pharma takes over your government, media and education system.

Join @WhiteHatsArmy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 7:31 am

https://t.me/SnowdenHacks/494

FALSE FLAG MONTH (s)
FBI CIA LOOKING HARD TO PROTECT DEMOCRATS AND DEEP STATE......//))

Censorship ramping up in big tech before elections...

/// We All know what's happening..... And the Cover ups

Keep pushing PATRIOTS world wide and sharing information to people........ Word of mouth brings people to research on their own and begin going down the rabbit hole/////
________
In other behind the scenes NEWS
>lots of test flights happening in in Nevada . California. France. Sweden.....( Several black project bases that ALL lead back to 1957 when the U.S military gained knowledge of anti- gravity propulsion systems ....)///

FAKE ALIEN INVASION
PROJECT BLUE BEAM
ECT ECT.

:point_up: this may sound stupid to many... But their is a reason world news and Pentagon and more UFO sightings has increased and deliberately being fed to the masses recently
___
Remember DEEP STATE operative Wernher von Braun who help create NASA (NAZI 4rth beginnings after operation paperclip) gave details on;
>Making Russia an enemy
>Making terrorist from third world countries an enemy
 >Creating FAKE Astroid impacts
>Alien invasion using MEDIA. And hidden military technology
__
The REAL TRUTH is simple..
REAL CONTACT HAPPENED LONG AGO....

But the FAKE ALIEN INVASION is happening.....( Theirs a reason Hollywood has been brainwashing the public for decades on Allen invasion and painting aliens as EVIL bad dark beings .......)///
__
I don't talk about this subject much here in telegram...it doesn't serve the current circumstances pertaining to the current> COLLAPSE
(but I will drop notes and insights more often coming up as world black ops begin moving these fake UFO crafts to create next fear mongering)///
_____
What I can tell you.. And the CIA. And head intelligence .. CLASSIFIED CLEARANCE does know is>>>>there is something faster than the speed of light!!!<

Your>MIND.CONSCIOUSNESS
Can fold light years in an INSTANT<
__
you have a wrong perception that all Other life forms have arms and legs and visible body..

There is much to learn inside The Great AWAKENING
__
Your MIND can rearrange Atoms and molecules ..,...

The Great AWAKENING is not being Woke or AWAKE ( THESE ARE FALSE STATES)....... AWAKENING meanings you are still waking up....... And this takes time... Lots of time to truly understand the miraculous mind that is connected to a greater profound intelligence _ _ _ ( name it what you will)

But you are seeing the true fight across the world of Good And EVIL. .... As millions are dying though bio-weapons ( vaccines. Real bio-weapons released Sars ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT.....
/) WARS. Poisoning of foods through chemicals in the Industries......... The EVIL that is killing humanity purposefully for a DARK AGENDA is being revealed....... LIGHT IS SHINING UPON THE HIDDEN DARKNESS

Keep FAITH.
GO(O)D WINS
_____
INTO THE STORM A SPARROW FLYS THROUGH THE HURRICANE

@SnowdenHacks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 3:21 pm

https://t.me/c/1237457627/182

<] RETROGRADE OPERATION [>

>17< November 2021
General Flynn stated that since November 3, 2020 a RETROGRADE OPERATION is taking place. 

This special RETROGRADE OPERATION 
began after the U.S. Election Was stolen and is connected to the INFILTRATION of the U.S. Governments, branches and sectors, which was INFILTRATED long ago through WORLD ELITES&and mentions DAVOS GROUP "this is not conspiracy theory" said the 18th Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency Flynn... 
(Whom served as the 25th National Security Advisor to the President and was also a key figure in shaping  U.S Counterterrorism  strategy and dismantling insurgent networks in Wars, and he was given numerous combat arms, conventional, and special operations senior intelligence assignments) 

In his online interview GENERAL FLYNN clearly states that almost all U.S Elections were rigged and when TRUMP WON the 2016 Elections the Davos GROUP (aka World Economic Forum, aka WHO aka Gavi . World Banks..CDC connections& ect.ect&;tech Giants msm.) decided to released the COVID virus!!! 
To change the Elections and bring in the GREAT RESET and TOTAL CONTROL OF THE POPULATION.

The Military OPERATION had to take a step back (RETROGRADE OPERATION)&lead the enemy into a trap; let the enemy make mistakes before the STRIKE. 
Flynn said the Operation is now moving "FORWARD" in the next step of the OPs by getting the communities of the country involved and to STAND UP.

In the hour long interview on ALEX JONES show General Flynn talked about the RETROGRADE OPERATION & DURHAM REPORT that will connect much of the INFILTRATION of the United States by the ELITES (DAVOS ) and those seeking a one world government (NWO) and creating Communist United States. 

Flynn acknowledges that he has been watching ALEX JONES for more than ten years and that JONES had been right about everything...
(This is very interesting ... 
That means as the Director of the Defence Intelligence Agency.. General Flynn has been following Alex Jones for over 10 years& Whats more likely is that Flynn as the Dictator... Was SILENTLY feeding Jones Info through back channels and JONES has never been aware of this and was fed info through his own MiL.intel contacts ( he never knew ;  that WHITE HATS were molding him???..

THINK LOGICAL; ALEX JONES HATES Q (calls q anons QTARDs/has said many times he spoke with TRUMP and Trump denied knowing about Q./.... 
It's widely known that General FLYNN took the Q WWG1WGA oath (Flynn was filmed)... Flynn Leads the DIGITAL SOLDIERS. Flynn/TRUMP has never denied Q . 
And multiple times both men defended Q / ANONS. 

Alex JONES knows FLYNN took the Q WWG1WGA oath ... But still in his interview did not ask Flynn about Q 
( the one question a real journalist would ask? As Flynn is a main character in the Q drops? And a leader of the Digital Soldiers,)

]{Back channels says FLYNN told JONES not to ask about Q... And the other Major part of this story of the interview is that Flynn asked Jones personally to make the interview on the 17 day}[
__
We are finally here PATRIOTS!!! THE GENERAL CALLS OUT THE DAVOS GROUP [ GREAT RESET] KLAUS SCHWAB AND WORLD ELITES WHO ARE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE FULL AUTHORITARIAN CONTROL OF THE WORLD .. 
FLYNN CONNECTS DURHAM REPORT TO  RIGGED ELECTION AND RELEASE OF THE MAN MADE VIRUS........ And give a small piece of hint to an Military OPERATION Taken place...

EXPECT other higher Leaders and officials across the WORLD TO START pointing in the TRUE direction of the PLANDEMIC PLANNERS  201 &; DAVOS GROUP=/SOROS/GATES/ROCKEFELLER'S/ROTHSCHILDS/WORLD BANKS/HRC/OBAMA ECT ECT...

(NOW you know why The DAVOS/ [ DS] CIA MOCKINGBIRD MEDIA IS COMING AFTER FLYNN........ HE'S CALLING THEM OUT//

PANIC IN DC PANIC IN THE DAVOS GROUP
PANIC IN THE DEEP STATE ...

Join: https://t.me/+uS_iD6IWq4IyMTUy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 3:31 pm

Ivanka Trump, [8/19/2022 4:23 PM]

Dirty bomb drills being run in Austin, Tex., ahead of known radiological terror cells entering U.S.

From May 16 through May 20, the Department of Energy’s (DoE) National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) is holding a drill in Austin, Tex., that involves the use of low-flying aircraft and a simulated radiological attack.

Called “Cobalt Magnet 22,” the exercise is supposedly taking place to prepare local, state and federal agencies for the possibility of a future radiological attack. Since these drills tend to go live, however, many want to know: Is this another false flag attack in the making?

At “various locations around the city,” an announcement from the NNSA reads, “the exercise will simulate a radiological attack, enabling response personnel to practice protecting public health and safety, providing emergency relief to affected populations, and restoring essential services.”

During the exercise, personnel donned in PPE (personal protective equipment) will reportedly be seen moseying around Austin with equipment as they pretend to monitor and detect radiation, presumably from a nuclear attack.

First responders “and others,” the announcement adds ominously, will also be “staged at various locations” throughout the Texas capital as part of the drill.

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+uS_iD6IWq4IyMTUy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 4:35 pm

A MODEL??

https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/90867

Whose Grain Is Being Shipped From Ukraine?

https://rielpolitik.com/2022/08/18/food-fraud-black-earth-whose-grain-is-being-shipped-from-ukraine-by-f-william-engdahl/

A great humanitarian uproar in recent weeks demanding the safe shipping of Ukrainian grain to ease a hunger crisis in Africa and elsewhere is deceptive on many levels. Not the least is who owns the land on which the grain is grown and whether that grain is actually illegal GMO patented corn and other grains. A corrupt Zelenskyy regime has quietly made deals with the major GMO agribusiness companies in the West who have been stealthily taking control of some of the world’s most productive “black earth” farmland.

The 2014 CIA Coup In February 2014 a US Government-backed coup d’etat forced the elected president of Ukraine to flee for his life to Russia. In December 2013 President Viktor Yanukovych had announced following months of debate that Ukraine would join the Russian Eurasian Economic Union on promise of a $15 billion Russian purchase of Ukraine state debt and 33% reduction in cost of imported Russian gas.

The competing offer had been a paltry “associate membership” in the EU tied to Ukraine acceptance of a draconian IMF and World Bank loan package that would force the privatization of Ukraine’s invaluable agriculture land, allow planting GMO crops, as well as imposing severe pension cuts and social austerity. In return for a $17 billion IMF loan, Ukraine would also have to raise personal income taxes by as much as 66% and to pay 50% more for natural gas. Workers would have to work ten years longer to get pensions. The aim was to open Ukraine to "foreign investment (https://www.oaklandinstitute.org/sites/oaklandinstitute.org/files/OurBiz_Brief_Ukraine.pdf).” The usual IMF rape of the economy on behalf of globalist corporate interests.

A key provision of the US and IMF demands on the post-coup government of US-picked Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk , a leader of the CIA-backed Maiden protests against Yanukovych, was to finally open Ukraine’s rich agriculture land to foreign Agribusiness giants, above all GMO giants including Monsanto and DuPont. Three of the Yatsenyuk cabinet , including the key Finance and Economy ministers, were foreign nationals, dictated to Kiev by the US State Department’s Victoria Nuland and then-Vice President Joe Biden

RIELPOLITIK (https://rielpolitik.com/2022/08/18/food-fraud-black-earth-whose-grain-is-being-shipped-from-ukraine-by-f-william-engdahl/)
FOOD FRAUD: ‘Black Earth’, Whose Grain Is Being Shipped From Ukraine? – By F. William Engdahl
Source – journal-neo.org “…A great humanitarian uproar in recent weeks demanding the safe shipping of Ukrainian grain to ease a hunger crisis in Africa and elsewhere is deceptive …

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 6:02 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1300

Puzzle pieces coming together for Patriots..
/// What is interesting though is [ CLASSIFIED] Super High technology can track every persons, sounds , movements and can detect if a person is lying or being deceitful. 
This technology is half sonar and can hear your heart beat. 
This live sonar tracker can track a building in 3D and every person inside drown to scale......
( Fake Snowden was only giving a small percentage of what he knew..

Why didn't SNOWDEN reveal pedophilia rings? Or even discuss  they exist in the government operations... Hence CIA > MARILYN MONROE honey pot trap had military clearance in Private bases.... 

The CIA created Hugh Hefner> first Jeffrey Epstein< and the blackmail ring through PLAYBOY . That's why Monroe was the first covert model of playboy.//////. Why didn't FAKE SNOWDEN ever EXPOSE human trafficking which surpassed weapons trade as the #1 crime in the world?../// 
What I can tell you is since 2013 MIL INTEL has super advanced tech.. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 6:04 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1301

You tease a BULL long enough...... You get the horns///(But TRUMP knew long ago... Deep State was pushing for war in TAIWAN..
Matter of Fact several insiders dating back to 2012 gave info... The CABAL wanted to create War in TAIWAN.....///////

TAIWAN/CHINA EVENT getting closer.....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 6:07 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1302

Who installed demolition charges in Towers 1 & 2? 
How did they get in? 
Who overrode the security for the vaults in Tower 7? 
Relevance? 
Where do roads [GO]?

Do research. Connect the dots. 2020 was so much more than an Election. 
The beginning of their [END].

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 6:08 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1302  video

:rotating_light:TOP 5 Hidden Messages in the
Truman Show.
It was Directed by a Rothschild.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 7:31 am

Dr. Birx confesses:

Natural News   
What are you searching for?
Birx admits she and Fauci made up “the science” on social distancing, lockdowns
Monday, July 25, 2022 by: Ethan Huff
Tags: badhealth, badmedicine, badscience, Birx, Censored Science, conspiracy, corruption, COVID, deception, depopulation, Donald Trump, evil, fake science, Fauci, great reset, health freedom, lies, lockdowns, made-up, masks, Medical Tyranny, pandemic, Plandemic, propaganda, research, science fraud, social distancing, the science, Tyranny, unnecessary lockdowns, vaccine war

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author

Birx admits she and Fauci made up “the science” on social distancing, lockdowns
(Natural News) Just about everything that was forced on Americans throughout the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) plandemic came from “science” that Deborah Birx says she and Tony Fauci made up on the fly.

Birx recently wrote a book that contains numerous admissions about the crimes she committed while working as Donald Trump’s Covid-19 Task Force adviser, one of them being that social distancing and lockdowns needed just “two weeks to stop the spread.”

Birx and Fauci pulled these ideas out of their behinds, not from any actual science like the duo originally claimed. Furthermore, Birx now admits that she lied to the former president about what was needed in order to “flatten the curve.”

“No sooner had we convinced the Trump administration to implement our version of the two-week shutdown than I was trying to figure out how to extend,” Birx boasts in her memoir, which fully incriminates her. (Related: Birx also tampered with CDC data and hid information from the Trump administration.)

Since she knows that there is no more justice left in America, Birx is apparently unphased without a care in the world concerning her admissions. After all, when was the last time a corrupt government official was held accountable for committing crimes against humanity?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 3:31 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1315

The UN is certainly trying hard to Push US military into FULL conflict..
It takes one controlled ROGUE Deep State general to cross the line and ATTACK and create havoc...///)

At this point... There are to much variables....>

but what's certain is the COLLAPSE to the brink ..
Famine in the CARDS , Cyberattacks ( blackout ) ATM//
Banks down //supply chains ... PAIN...
__
Imagine if PUTIN & Salman are the masterminds behind BITCOIN? and... Deep state doesn't want this truth coming out.. Because over a decade they were tricked into investing World wide into crypto ....
How cryptic that would be to have all their human trafficking money and money laundering in Bitcoin held up in a SEIZED PLANNED OPS.......( Some where @jack understands the Q quote ..

Thanks for playing, @Jack.

Showing your hand was the intended target.

The 'SRIKE' will be FAST.

Shall We Play A Game?

Q
___
@jack Dorsey (Twitter)
Zuckerberg
GATES
YouTube
Google
WORLD WIDE DEEP STATE PLAYERS IN ALL COUNTRIES
>>>>>> Trillions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GONE<

There is more money hidden in BITCOIN than the numbers you Google or MSM reports.....

> NAKAMOTO > BITCOIN<.....

( They all got played ///
__
STORM of the CENTURY....

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (link)

Telegram (https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy)
Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)
Uncensored posts from the Office of Donald J. Trump 

Reserved for the 45th President of the United States

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 3:35 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1316

(me: not sure why we're doing a revisit on this, but he did say yesterday she could be in GITMO, as opposed to Tallahassee, Fl)

There is so much things happening through the world in politics and chaos and madness and different fractions of movements.>>>

Let's not get to distracted w/ Kyle RITTERHOUSE <<

The reason I say this is because there is so much more happening like GHISLAINE MAXWELL TRIAL >>>
[MSM ] [DS] is only covering Kyle RITTERHOUSE trial and not mentioning GHISLAINE MAXWELL (who is behind the World CHILD TRAFFICKING/Sex blackmailing Networks.. >>> that involves almost every Nation and LEADER across the WORLD and including deep state intelligence agencies and deep state Militarys >>> MAXWELL IS THE REAL NEWS<<<

//MSM is pushing for a FALSE FLAG >> FOR ANTIFA. FBI UNDER COVERS TO START RIOTS AGAIN AND BURN CITIES>>>>
>ALL TO AVOID GHISLAINE MAXWELLVATICAN ECT ECT.....

THE REAL STORY IS MAXWELL
~~~~
We All prayed for Kyle and happy he is found not guilty!!!

.. But still let's keep our eyes to MAXWELL<<<

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (link)

Telegram (https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy)
Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)

Uncensored posts from the Office of Donald J. Trump 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next