Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 12:00 pm

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 FOlYtlJXMAUnedg?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 1:44 pm

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 FOlTRxVUYAIKi--?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 5:23 pm

You are in the hardest part of the PLAN!!!... Where everything is intensifying, growing quickly on both sides of the War... /// It's like a head on collision you are witnessing..... The extreme mental pain that is being felt will intensify>>> VACCINES will change from experimental >>MANDATORY<< .......
///AT ALL COST YOU JUST REJECT THE VACCINES!!!!!<<<
You must practice your free WILL .. Stand strong in the hardest part of the fight...////
>You may not see that alot of people who have already taken the first jab are now becoming angry, because they are being told to take more and more vaccines (contrary to what the word toll before .."take the vaccines to regain freedom"..
 They now know that was a lie and vaccines companies are coming after their kids and they are being told to take boosters shots..) The lies CDC NIH NIAIH WHO ect. All promoted keeping changing.. Those narrative is changing monthly and the sleeping Sheep are beginning to see the lies more and more slowly<<< you don't see the data but the Rage growing is true!!!!

Many vaxed people are growing Angry and concerned they are part of Agenda..... And they are beginning slowly to seek outside information from the mainstream media...>>> CNN Newsweek ect [MSM]... Has the lowest ratings of the 21st century//))

I know many PATRIOTS and ANONS are losing hope and waiting and waiting and waiting and want proof something is happening...(I could tell you hundreds of thousands into the Millions,, lawyer's, doctors, nurses, WHITE HATS, high ranking officials. Military personal, Truth Speakers, Podcasters, leakers are all doing their part in EXPOSING the truth of the scamdemic..... But to most people just want to see results instantly/confirmation/ ...... The sad truth is.....I have WARNED LONG AGO.. .>>GAME THEORY/NASH EQUILIBRIUM/NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT<<< must take place..... This part of the War/Chess move is essential...
And many will suffer PAIN ...
THIS_EVENT will be extremely painful to witnesses and feel like all hope is lost..... But in the last final moments/ THINGS WILL CHANGE as planned)

THIS WORLD EVENT GAME THEORY must happen!!....
So the people of the world will never again let medical tyranny be again controlled by the World BANKING Masters> and ELITES who controlled and created all Wars and poverty the past Thousand years... These same CABAL control the bioweapons that was released, control the DEEP STATE GOVERNMENTS that control pedophilia rings, drug smuggling, distribution and sales.. Human trafficking networks...... THIS GREAT WAR YOU ARE IN AND WITNESSING WILL INTENSIFY TO HUGE MOMENTS OF EVENTS THAT WILL TEST YOUR SPIRIT MIND AND BODY TO BREAKING POINTS AND LOST HOPE MOMENTS<<<< 

BE STRONG HAVE FAITH
KEEP SHARING INFORMATION
MANY SHEEP ARE WAKING AND NEED YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND COMPASSION>>

YOU ARE INSIDE THE STORM

It had to be this way

In the end>>

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

//))) The military can not step in.. Till most people turn against the System>>DS....}} That is currently happening by all the lies CDC WHO NIH NIAIH SEPI GAVI PFIZER GPMB WEF /FACEBOOKS SOCIAL MEDIA IS PORTRAYING> and the sheep are waking up to LIES
MORE CONTROL

Anger is building world wide<<
The forced vaccination is a TRIGGER<<>INCOMING<<

STAY VIGILANT PATRIOTS WORLD WIDE.... Your inside the hardest part of the 21st century
WINTER ON :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD IS GETTING ANGRY>.  ...
AND ECHO IS REACHING THE EARS OF THE SHEEP

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 3:46 pm

4-13-22

CABLES>China is preparing for WAR<<

INSIDE sources say China knows the IMMINENT moment is coming when the U.S. MILITARY will respond against the COVID-19 BIOWEAPON ATTACK<<(inside the PENTAGON Top GENERALS are waiting for the perfect moment to STRIKE... Arrest Treasonous [DS] SPIES in their Military ranks) and government//
China is currently positioning Through the WORLD their MILITARY Warships in over 60 countries and plan to take Taiwan soon.
>Bidens effort to weaken the Military soldiers by enforcing the vaccines , knowingly well soldiers and military will be divided and a perfect time for China to STRIKE and cause chaos through /SHIPPING STOPPAGE. ENERGY CRISES../
ESSENTIAL SUPPLIES..

All MILITARY is on high ALERT

>>>DEEP STATE CABAL In every country is Working hard together to stop the 32 NATION ALLIANCE MILITARY from stepping in and stopping the Depopulation agenda that is connected to resetting the financial system( every time the deep state money goes into major debt..[they] create wars / their financial institutions can not sustain growing societies.. That's why WAR is created every time their financial system starts to [CRASH]///)

[THEY] are starting to with hold energy resources/ <<< this will bring the collapse [CRASH]

THE DEEP STATE plan is crumbling at many LEVELS and[EXPOSURE] is leaking and time is ticking......

CCP CHINA KNOWS THIS MOMENT IS COMING<<
WITHIN CHINA IS A SILENT COUP HAPPENING ALSO ..

ALL COUNTRIES ARE ON HIGH ALART....

>>DARK WINTER<<

These important Chess moves happening had to happen ..
White HATS took a step back as the enemy used up their final moves and energy..... Then the STRIKE HAPPENS<<

THE NEWS IS FAKE
THE WAR IS REAL
/______________________________
when I say [FAKE] WAR ..I mean the DEEP STATE is planning these WARS across the world for confusion.. To have the sheep look away from the Truth of[EXPOSURE] of the Plandemic. The Bioweapon vaccines...
This[FAKE] WAR is never the less a WAR...... But the WHITE HATS MILITARY will step in before MAJOR Nuclear conflict errupts into a holocaust <<<<
Your your inside this_EVENT

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT YOUR INSIDE THIS EVENT...

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 5:52 pm

Ezra said watch this accnt for info. 

https://t.me/General_PattonQ/175

I had WARNED :warning: many many times last year as did many Insiders .. That a COLLAPSE is coming and world create RIOT'S.. Turn off supply chains . Cripple the banks . ATMs having trouble..//// from middle east > Iran ( spreading) supply/food chain riot's to Peru riot's.... This EVENT is spreading and coming at an immense pace now....///

This_EVENT is going to TRIGGER near DEATH civilization EVENT....///

civilizations are going to be so upset by the stolen money > Elites> FAKE pandemic> forced good/supply chain shortage> INFLATION>... EXCUSES BY GOVERNMENTS.../// People will become so angry, they will riot, PROTEST by the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS...

If your awake and been following... Then you understand this EVENT Will last only for a short time sand you are ready and prepared ( food, supplies, natural resources for energy.. And protection )///

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 10:52 am

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/2070

NTERNATIONAL>>> BAR<< ASSOCIATION

Who protects the pharmaceutical companies?
Who protects the corrupt politicians?
Who protects the Tech Giants?
Who protects the Deep State CABAL ELITES in every country around the planet?

>>LAWYER'S<<
These INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION Lawyers work for and were created by Foreign Entities of the Roman/VATICAN empire, in collusion with the Pope, The Queen and Henry the VIII in the 1500s. The UNITED STATES CORPORATION in the 1800s crafted the NEW branch off the BAR (BRITISH ACCREDITED REGISTRY) and created ABA ( AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION).. both associations are controlled by Foreign Entities and the Rules of Civil Procedure was written by old Roman Laws that are still used to this day and do not apply to "We The People".
The Illegal practices of All judges, Lawyers and those who inforce the Illegal procedures of the NULL and Void dead Corporation Entities (VATICAN/ROYAL CROWN/,U.S. CORPORATION) ARE AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO ARREST FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND PUNISHED UNDER ALL RIGHTFUL LAWS OF COERCION AND UNLAWFUL ACTIONS/MILITARY COURTS THEREFORE ALSO HAVE FULLRIGHTS TO ENACT MILITARY TRIBUNALS  OF FOREIGN OCCUPIED AGENTS AND THEIR CORPORATE POWERS AND ALL COUNTER PARTS AND ASSOCIATES.

All courts are corrupted. Every person that is part of the BAR are foreign entities that are trespassing on human rights. These BAR associates, society, corporations have been working under massive fraud, under the cover of law for a long time through out the world in every country.

They protect fraud elections, illegal practices by politicians, corporations, tech Giants pharmaceutical companies and  ELITES that run the INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION World Wide.

The BAR is about to be taken down worldwide the enormous fraud is about to be revealed.

You have no contract with this Unlawful Broken Corporation and associates of the BAR and their counterparts. You are not a property or subject to these false Entities, associations, and societies connected to the INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION and their procedures.

WHO EVER CLAIMS YOU ARE PROPERTY AND WHOEVER STATES THEY HAVE A CONTRACT ON YOUR LIFE IN THE PRIVATE SIDE OR CORPORATE SIDE ARE DECEIVING YOU. NO SUCH CONTRACT EXISTS! 
_

_END GAME
THE COURTS ARE GOING TO FALL APART...
the Lawyers who protect the Elite and evil is almost done...

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY
Q....

+RE-CONSTITUTION

>>RIDE THE STORM
FAITH
TRUTH
BEING REVEALED

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING 

Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 8:04 pm

White Hats, [4/22/2022 8:57 PM]
[Forwarded from White Hats]
"The last Card"
>Dr. Wernher von Braun.
(a NAZI who help create NASA and was part of project paperclip< // the REAL story of project paperclip differs from the Google and mainstream placed deep state cover-up story...> The REAL story is NAZIS were already in the U.S. before the WARS and before Hitler.. That's why Prescott Bush , wall street, UK MAJESTY funded Hitler and his regimen... Hitler's third Reich turned into the fourth Reich(current regime) > OPERATION PAPERCLIP>NASA, CIA, FBI the INFILTRATION of the U.S. and all branches of government and military connected to Military industrial complex, > /)) ROTHSCHILDs/ Rockefellers and many extended families of the known DAVOS GROUP today who control EUROPE, UN NATO are all part of the Deep state CABAL who created OPERATION PAPERCLIP and brought over Nazis into the U.S..... And  Dr. Wernher von Braun was one of them.)

_Before his death Von Braun Declassified information

>In 1974, Dr. Carol Rosin was warned by Dr. Wernher von Braun about a series of events that will happen in the near future, all of which will be based on lies. The ‘Last Card’ that remains is an extraterrestrial invasion.

Dr. Rosin warned us about the weaponization of space through her professional relationship with ex-Nazi scientists, Dr. Wernher von Braun. While on his death bead, von Braun confided to Rosin about the following external threats that would be created as a false flag by the United States government:

“They’re inventing enemies he (von Braun) said, against whom they are going to build this space-based weapon system—the first of whom was the Russians which was existing at that time.  Then there would be terrorists , then there would be third world countries, now we call them rogue nations or nations of concern (Iraq, Russia, ect...).  Then there would be asteroids.  And then he would repeat to me over and over ‘and the last card, the last, the last card would be the extraterrestrial threat’…you will find that there is going to be a spin to find some enemy against whom we have to build space based weapons and now we should expect the spin.”

In order, von Braun warned of the following:

Russia and the Cold War
Terrorists
3rd World Countries / Rogue Nations / Nations of Concern
Asteroids
Extraterrestrial Threat
_______
This brings us to today.. The PENTAGON, and world government's and reports are getting civilization ready for a ALIEN INVASION <

PENTAGON keeps dropping documents and increasing...

Project Blue Beam on the horizon<
_________
The first Allen invasion is FAKE/
DEEP STATE<
________
Later on... REAL> ] CONTACT [
takes form .. In a peaceful relief
_______
Q post 2222

Q

Are we alone ?

Roswell ?
>>3093831
No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.
Q

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 8:05 pm

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/2204

CIA has finally admitted to having military personal in Ukraine and training groups and soldiers and Ukraine Nazis for war against RUSSIA and for creating proxy wars with East UKRAINE sectors over the past 8 years .

As Russia Was planning to release the documents and footage of CIA training facilities and training operations through UKRAINE .... The PENTAGON panicked and released the story first... portraying the CIA as Heros training Ukraine MILITARY forces.

What isn't told in the CIA released documents is CIA had been training OUN Ukrainian West Nazi FORCES since 1950 and covered up the extractions of the Nazis leaders in west Ukraine who never faced War crimes or Nuremberg trials and was deliberately silenced from the Nuremberg trials from talking about the West UKRAINE financed backed German Hitler> Prescott Bush > ROCKEFELLERS
3reich regime from EXPOSING the OPERATIONS of creating NAZI regimen in west Ukraine...

The new documents and mainstream Media story is painting CIA as Heros ....
_______
TRUMP> PUTIN ♟ 
] DECLAS [ 
Coming in waves....

EU
NATO
UN
> IN PANIC<

how to block TRUTH SOCIAL in EU
________

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 10:02 am

White Hats, [4/23/2022 11:06 AM]
As reported by many insiders
> U.S. [ DS] military running the show in UKRAINE w/ CIA and private MILITARY ( mercenaries for hire)/// ... Over ten thousand
Fighting in dark covert war for the CABAL deep state and training Ukraine millstone militias and military///

>WIRES; Two  helicopters carrying [ DS] blackhats U.S. MILITARY soldiers were shot down while doing a rescue attempt on U.S. Underground Ground bunkers/BIOLABS that housed very important [ DS] Brigade Generals .

A [ DS] U.S. COLONIAL was among those taken prisoner of the shot down HELOS .

NATO / FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION military FORCEs among captured by the RUSSIANS

_ MASS CASUALTIES TO [ DS ] U.S./ NATO MILITARY FORCES INSIDE UKRAINE

>The last remaining  Ukrainian fuel depot destroyed ... Bringing the Ukraine Mil into PANIC and a COMING Stand still<

MILITARY STOCK PILES/ MUNITIONS RUNNING LOW>>> that's the reason Biden admin. Ok's BILLIONS more for Ukraine War<<<
_________
Putin has captured> NATO FORCES> [ DS]U.S. Mil. high ranking commands .... In underground Russian channels the captured U S. Colonial is seen from the gunned down HELOS///

Word is [ DS] U.S Brigade/Major
GENERALS caught inside D.U.M.Bs < The rescue attempt failed and a U.S. Colonial was captured.

>>>>>PUTIN holding these cards  :spades:
________
Their is another reason why MUSK was allowed to position STARLINK over a WAR ZONE..

>>>Starlink satellites are much more than most think....
>>>> MILITARY HIGH GRADE WEAPONS...>>> PARTICLE BEAM WEAPON<<<:boom:

Starlink has been tracking ALL> blackhats mil.ops since the start
______
Deep state mil. Vs. White HATS MiL.

>everything happening now will connect to future _EVENTs
///Tribunals<<<

The set up. ♟ CHESS ♟

How do you bring down the whole damn corrupt system
>>>> [ DS] inside PENTAGON  CIA, 3 letter agencies..... NATO. UN???

_UKRAINE<

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 10:25 am

White Hats, [4/24/2022 11:27 AM]
TRUMP
FLYNN
LIN
POWELL
LINDELL
Ezra
Pompeo
<<,////<<<<<<
NEED TO ADDRESS
OPERATION > LOCK STEP<
>EVENT 201<
>Crimson contagion<
>Spars23-25<
>THE GREAT RESET DOCUMENTS<

_&&&&____________________
_HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS!!!!
IT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,>DECLASS<

+
+
+
Promises made. Promises kept.
Q

IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY<<<

+++PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN

YOU ARE READY

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 7:13 pm

White Hats, [4/28/2022 8:16 PM]
>Law of WAR Department of Defense
>Continuity of government
>Devolution

6 U.S. military Intelligence Agencies headed by 45 

Are working hard behind the scenes...

You will only see less than 20% of overt OPERATIONS
The 80% percent is Covert OPERATIONS////

We are with you
Q
__
Keep faith PATRIOTS, ANONS, freedom FIGHTERS....

WWG1WGA

Into the STORM..> the eye< 2022

I know it's been a long psychological processes to get here... WAR isn't easy..

Stay buckled

Leaks leaks leaks leaks leaks leaks world leaks leaks leaks> all countries THEY ARE IN THE GREATEST FEAR OF TRUMP RETURNING ....TRUMP IS GOING TO TURN THE LIGHTS OFF TO THE UN .NATO. .. Money laundering networks who control the Red Cross human trafficking orgs..UN corrupted CONTROLL
//// PUTIN made moves... And keeps moving forward on the Chess board .. TRUMP is Supplyimgr chess board ... Deep State UN NATO HRC Obama BIDENS, DAVOS> DS/ are in the corner stalling time before the inevitable END GAME....

Why do you think TRUMP is asking Putin for a favor ( actually signaling/ green for go)... 

[ They are terrified ]

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 8:34 pm

Wernher von Braun (NAZI/NASA/DEEP STATE PLACED AFFILIATED GOON) explained all these_Events that would happen in our lifetime and would be made to install a one World Government<<< // he went to his death bed speaking to the end of these man made [DS]EVENTS

1. The Russians would be made the enemies
2. Next, third world countries, rogue "terrorist" nations would be created for Distractions and submitting these nations into a global runned World Bank
3. Next, there would be an asteroid threat..
4. And finally, an invented threat against >>extraterrestrials<<

Here is the simple TRUTH>>
[They] are planning hard for the FAKE Alien invasion>>>
Even the VATICAN talks about aliens and put alien deities in their Nativity scene<< Pentagon still releasing alien files//<<
FBI admits aliens exist///
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
[THEY] are getting ready to pull this :diamonds::spades: CARD... Fake invasion.....///

Later after the [DS] GAMES AND THE FALL OF THE CABAL<
]] CONTACT [[

Trust me...I have been to Dulce Base in 1993 <<<

(Q) isn't kidding nor lying about
>>ROSWELL.<< HIGHEST CLASSIFICATION
Consider the vastness of space
Q
///////////////

IT'S ALL BIBLICAL...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INSIDE THE STORM

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 8:35 pm

White Rabbits Army, [5/12/2022 8:47 PM]
[Forwarded from White Rabbits Army]
The last battles are the Hardest
..//

The last 10_15% of the tunnels in U.S are the HARDEST battles..
Through Cali. Texas. Florida(water world) N.E  U.S.(five finger sub/maglev lines)

The mini tunnels through the N.E. Cities .NY. DC. Philadelphia. Montreal.. Finger lakes. Chicago.ect.
>MASSIVE mini tunnels linesSmall inner city Tunnels Lines (U-Ts)

NY:150
Boston:45
Hartford:50
Baltimore: 50
DC:70
Montreal: 60
>THEY ALL CONNECT to maglev &Sub tunnels

N.E. U.S is the oldest Trafficking tunnels since British control
+Queen, PHILLIPS, VATICAN.C_A.FBI

Thousands of soldiers lost since 2014_ Destruction of the Underground tunnels and bases
The last Tunnels are the Hardest
/) Trap's///.... Thousands of children and adults in underground D.U.M.Bs  lost. Dead.. [DS] EXPLOSIONS///

(TORNADOS IN THE LAST WEEK'S ARE COVER PATTERNS SILENCING THE BOOMS)
[DS] :bomb: BOOMS :boom:....

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 8:36 pm

How many times has the Pope said they are going broke?  Lin Wood brought it up too. Everything has been seized and taken from there.
New complete bibles have and are being made. 777 books that were stolen from humanity and stored under the Vatican along with all the Precious Metals.

What is the Head Of The Snake?
Vatican
False Prophet? Vatican - Jesuits/Popes.

AntiChrist = Zion. The ones who hate Jesus. Anti God. The ones who love Moloch the Transgender Goat.
See Alister Crowley. 

The Vatican Raids started in Mid 2019 and 50,000 Troops descended on Rome on St Patricks Day 2020.
What did St Patrick do?  He chased the Snakes away.
The Russian Spetznaz played a big part.
How did Q know 2/3 years before that the Black Pope Superior General would die in May? 
Written down as dead May 2020 in Tokyo.

Why was there so many deaths in Rome at the start of Corona or Operation Defender Europe?

You saw the military there with assembled Coffins in the streets.
Yes there was a big shootout with Mafias etc. You seen all the Cardinals/Bishops etc die in this period last year.
You seen all the European Royal Rona deaths too.

Just to confuse you they did the same thing in Brazil with Military & coffins but they were empty coffins.

You saw the IRON BRIDGE in Rome burn down & collapse on the same day as Julius Caesar (October 3rd) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 8:48 pm

The Biden disaster is planning to hand over American sovereignty to the WHO. This power play is necessary to get Agenda 21 back “on track” after 4 years of Trump. When this happens the republic is officially dead. On paper & in practice

https://twitter.com/RobbersonJon/status/1524856598010531841

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 8:54 am

No matter what happens... You must understand! The Three Branches of Government are a CAPTURED OPERATION<
:Legislative, ;Executive,:Judicial;
are ALL>UNDER FOREIGN OCCUPATION<<<

It takes years to prosecute a Rich Person, Government high rankng official, ELITEs caught in major corruption>> most aren't prosecuted and few ever see justice... Because they are PROTECTED by the DEEP STATE CONTROLLED Three Branch Government 
[FAUCII]>Exposure
[Vaccines] >Exposure
[GREAT RESET] > EXPOSURE

WATCH as around the world Major Leaders Begin to EXPOSE 
The GREAT RESET<

GENERAL FLYNN> EXPOSING DAVOS GROUP/EVENT 201/
COVID-19 PLANNED ATTACK
ECT.ect.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò Calls on People of Faith to Unite in a Worldwide Anti-Globalist Alliance to STAND UP > AGENDA 2030
ECT ECT..

VATICAN, Catholic news FromRome info. Editor Br.Alexis Flavian Bugnolo EXPOSES The Great Reset and calls for the World to Unite against the Globalist Agenda and calls for Mass Arrests 

Many many many more across the world are EXPOSING the Great Reset/Davos group/WHO/World economic forum event 201 ECT ECT ECT..

(Expect ROGEN to do major podcast on Great Reset/through the world top podcasters influences, high ranking officials to EXPOSE COVID-19 DAVOS GREAT RESET AGENDA..... Up till now only Truthers/ANONS/seekers know about the Agenda..
<< It's all going to change<<

RED OCTOBER
IS ONLY BEGINING
DAY ONE
DECEMBER 3RD

>The Three branches of government will only stall or NOT prosecute the cases properly that are starting or being heavily investigated/////

The Military is the only way

IF YOU CAN'T

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 8:55 am

>INSIDE)WIRES; WE HAVE BEEN INSIDE THE BLACK SWAN EVENT SINCE PUTIN WENT AFTER DEEP STATE UKRAINE
////

MIL. SOURCE/ " it started 11 weeks ago'....

And will continue...

PUTIN attacked knowing the world markets were unstable and was the perfect time to
> HELP< COLLAPSE the Deep State $$$$$$$$$$€€€€€€€€€€
£££££££££

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 8:57 am

[ TWITTER ] bot......
Can bring down the whole board and black hats inside the Deep State Twitter collusion<<<

--------------------
Russia exited the Matrix first

Russia is now financially almost completely free from the United States.

When Saddam Hussein announced in Iraq that he would no longer accept the US dollar for oil, two months later the war broke out in Iraq and Saddam Hussein was murdered.

Many wars were started to preserve the American dollar. When Moammer Gaddafi created an evaluated currency for Africa, Western military power went to Libya and assassinated Gaddafi.

Now Russia has finally broken the Petrol-Dollar (Fiat Money). The US is now in an existential crisis and Europe will follow.
The dollar is (almost) bankrupt and the cry for regulation of cryptocurrencies by corrupt governments show the corruption and mutiny within the organised financial system bodies like the SEC revealing how Bitcoin and Ethereum are protected.

Russia has the ruble which is fully backed by gold. India, China and Russia have long had a different monetary system apart from SWIFT.
Ripple is slowely revealing to be the new QFS it was promised and hoped by many XRP and XLM long trusted believers.

It seems the time to flip the switch is very very close.
For so long we have speculated and predicted scenarios that would involve the Event.

And Russia know seems to lead the way out of the Matrix.
Leaving behind the corrupt financial system, the media, the internet.
Exposing the NWO, EU, US, NATO, the UN, CERN, the WHO, the CIA, the MOSSAD.
All one big snake pit, full of dark connected to each other up the evil pyramid of the Elite.
About to be taken down completely.

Russia is on it,s way to implement the free world outside the matrix of the Cabal that we have been trapped in for centuries.

Exciting times
Flip the Switch
Eyes open
To be continued

With you reporting the other side of the news.

WWG1WGA

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 8:58 am

There will be LEAKS/DROPS in the GHISLAINE MAXWELL case 
>>> But you must remember the JUDGE/PROSECUTION/WITNESSES/JURY are all heavily [INFILTRATED] 

yet this MAXWELL case must go forward no matter the legal out come
/// It's important to know later on that the case was STAGED and the DEEP STATE/Obama/Clintons/ECT ECT ECT ECT all compromised the case in many ways ..

It's important the ELECTION Fraud & EXPOSURE continue no matter the legal outcome... The connections to Deep State, Soros/Obama/Clintons/CCP VATICAN/micro soft, ECT ECT ECT.. All compremised the ELECTION

It's important DURHAM Report and EXPOSURE of the Clintons, OBAMA, five eyes, VATICAN, Israel ECT ECT ECT .. That are connected to Russia gate and COLOUR REVOLUTION Coup against TRUMP be exposed and continue and how [they] all compremised together with WUHAN> COVID-19 to bring in the fix in the 2020 elections and bring in totalitarian world government through the CDC WHO WEF ECT ECT ECT...

These events ALL must continue.... Even if the cases FAIL<<

YOU MUST REMEMBER... ALL 3 BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN INFILTRATED AND THE U.S. IS UNDER FOREIGN OCCUPATION<
///THE COURTS ARE HEAVILY INFILTRATED <<<<

... In the END ... After the fires and martial law..,. And the SEEN >EXPOSURE< failure of the 3 BRANCHES of government>>>>

..is when the MILITARY will step in (currently the Military courts are documenting all the failures of the 3 BRANCHES of government..... This will be used later in MILITARY TRIBUNALS AND WORLD MILITARY TRIBUNALS..... That's when the real exposure of EPSTEIN/MAXWELL/.> Election interference>COVID-19 creation will be held.)))).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 9:00 am

.._________________ FAITH____
BE STRONG Patriots.....

While difficult, it is important to understand this must be done by the book.
Q
The Military could not legally launch operations against U S. Citizens (deep state/CABAL u.s. Group citizens) till all FAILURES of the 3 BRANCHES of Government HAPPENING/HAPPENED and get EXPOSED..<<<<

>FALSE FLAG EVENTS  [DISTRACTIONS]
 . Distracting away from the COVID plandemic >vaccines DEATHS/Election fraud>World wide pedophile elite ring (Epstein/MAXWELL)
that is connected to every country and Elites...>UN NATO<
White Hats, [5/16/2022 3:34 AM]
UKRAINE Naval ships being deserted < 
-ALL computers left open with with codes opened 
-Admiral/ Captains logs left behind
-NO files taken off the ships / nor destroyed .

>Many UKRAINIAN Naval vessels have left everything open and left behind all artillery and computers and data for the RUSSIAN military

NO BATTLES TOOK PLACE. NO FIGHTS. THE UKRAINIAN MIL. VESSELS HAD HOURS TO DESTROY HARDWARE, TAKE COMPUTERS , TAKE LOGS, MUNITIONS ECT ECT ECT....

but all things were left behind in peace..... Their are many footages out there now circulating of naval ghost vessels abandoned...
___
:thinking: Interesting..... Its becoming obvious the UKRAINE mil. Who fled the vessels .. Left everything for the Russians to find and look into the military computers data systems<
___

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 9:04 am

Resignations/Suicides/HITS 
Coming up>>>>

] DURHAM [. REPORT .... Shaking DNC >>> [HRC] business partners and colleagues :dart: [OBAMA] FIVE EYES ALLIANCE
~~~~~

(Interesting thought)
Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United Kingdom, United States 
(THE FIVE EYES DEEP STATE ALLIANCE )////

It's INTERESTING these countries have the toughest lockdowns and FORCED MANDATES!!!... >>> United States is very lucky to have the constitution and setting some boundaries and SCIENTISTS, DOCTORS, POLICE, SHERIFF'S, SOLDIERS, LAWYERS, ECT.ECT are beginning to speak up and defy the FIVE EYES/Obama/SOROS/CDC/WHO/WEF/ECT,ECT,EXT,ECT..<<<

In these same countries [THEY] are trying hard for Left parties to be in full control of the military/Police/doctors/scientist/teachers and expell the conservative and free thinking majority of the population in public and private sectors////
~~~~~
It's all CONNECTED>>>>
FIVE EYES/OBAMA/FAUCII/ROTHSCHILDs/CCP/Biden/WHO/Gates/HRC/BIG TECH/BIG PHARMA/WALL STREET/
.......... It's all connected ... Even down to Hollywood. Pedophilia Epstein/VATICAN... The CABAL
________
>watch the rats jumping ship<<

] DURHAM [

Q post #32
you'll see the tide turn

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 9:05 am

White Hats, [5/16/2022 12:12 PM]
Pentagon Rejects MICROSOFT and AMAZON Contract! 

(In easier words to understand
THE MILITARY SAID F*CK YOU TO BILL GATES AND CIA/MOSSAD>(VATICAN)/>> services...)

;; MILITARY CLOSING IN
I>> CIA SERVERS half is at (AMAZON)>>Assassination Haiti President same day Microsoft(CIA owned) Amazon (CIA/Mossad owned) were denied contracts (Haiti prez had dirt on CIA/AMAZON/ Microsoft)//

>> Submarine tunnels in Haiti (Clinton/Mossad/CIA/Epstein)>>
it's all connected to back to TEXAS Sub tunnels i have been talking about...
And OPS

IT'S ALL CONNECTED

45>>:dart: Sues Facebook Twitter and Google.......
(Those CIA servers (Amazon) hold all the information... Microsoft Servers/networks/softwear/Backchannels (doors) into the Pentagon/World leaders computers/illegal data collection (spying)/OBAMA GATE>>>>FISA 

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 9:07 am

When your inside a war... Soldiers often lose hope,
The fatigue, depleted morale, the long months/years takes it's toll and the oppositions constant attack effects the positioning and combat units high hopes. This happens in WAR. 
The highest Ranking Leaders and Commander in Chief do not give the PLANS to the soldiers but guild them through the HARDEST part of the Battle and WAR. 
Many are unaware of the Greatest Battles for Freedom that have taken place across the world and United States. How ordinary citizens fought for Freedom and their country through the harshest conditions
And weather.... With hundreds of thousands of deaths looming about the Battle fields and often years of WAR... there are many moments that come when soldiers, citizens lose hope.....
But never the less the PAIN, the Darkness and the withered moments become part of history and memories that carry significant Glory in the End of Hard won battles and WAR for FREEDOM.
You are inside a WAR. The Storm clouds sheet the sky, Ready the DURHAM boats...
A world wide Coup begins in the silence of grief and Pain and unsteady feet.... YES there is a great Evil!..But also a Greater Good holds the PLAN and carries a Light. 
___

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 6:50 am

TAIWAN is not innocent... Major human trafficking network that sits in the middle of the South China Sea, Philippine Sea, North China Sea and Indonesia trading route down to Australia.... TAIWAN has been the hub of human trafficking, sex trade ,  into China for hundreds of years and recently Organ harvesting NETWORKS . ROTHSCHILD CHINA Banks and Rockefellers banking SYSTEMS created a larger network of investments into Taiwan the past 60 years and created a POWER house of ELECTRONIC chipping supplies and money laundering NETWORKS through All countries through the computer, digital industries world wide and shipping ports that moves human trafficking networks....

TAIWAN is FAR innocent<<

GREAT EVENTS ARE IN PLACE 
to clean>HOUSE<

WHITE hats in CHINA> Taiwan > 
have made a secret deal for a small WAR/ to take place.... But A UNITY AGREEMENT has already been reached....
(Everything else is optics for the sleeping world to see)...
_______
_ EVENTS...

A WAR TO END ALL WARS

Military is the only way

The world is connected  _Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 11:32 am

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
] STRIKE [

PREPARE

[IMMANENT]

>>>THE TIME TO RISE AND STAND FOR YOUR FREEDOM!!!
IS QUICKLY APPROACHING
PREPARE<<<<

WWG1WGA

PLEASE  👇

Stock up between now and September 11 on food, water, and other essentials. We stop doing business with the tyrants on September 11. 

This is NOT a one day STRIKE on September 11. This is a STRIKE that we must be prepared to continue until we bring the tyrants to their knees. 

It will take courage and sacrifice. But courage is contagious and we must rely upon our communities to help alleviate any suffering of others. 

I believe our STRIKE FOR FREEDOM will spread across our nation. I believe our nation’s courage to STRIKE FOR FREEDOM will spread to the people in countries around the world. 

We can do this, Patriots. 

And there is more we can peacefully do. Stay with me

SHARE THIS MESSAGE FAR AND WIDE!!!!.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 6:22 pm

Putin Declares the End of NWO

I just read the full transcripts from Putin’s speech at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) Friday, 06/17/22. Just WOW. It is extremely eye opening to read his message. Surprisingly, I have to agree with him on everything he said. He kinda sounds like Trump to be honest. 

I highly suggest you read the entire thing, but let’s break down some passages that stuck out to me:

-“the era of the unipolar world order is over, I want to start with this, there is no escape, it is over despite all attempts to preserve it, preserve it for any medium.”

Kinda sounds like he’s saying “nothing can stop what is coming”. Putin has been adamant that he’s taking out the neo-nazis and NWO. He claims it’s all theater at this point. Window dressing until their inevitable defeat. 

“The United States, having declared victory in the Cold War, declared themselves the messengers of the Lord on Earth, who have no obligations, but only interests, and these interests are declared sacred.”

“They (United States) are captives of their own delusions about countries outside the so-called “golden billion”: they consider everything else to be the periphery, their backyard, they still treat them like colonies, and the people who live there consider them second-class people . , because they are considered exceptional. If they are exceptional, everyone else is second class.”

“Therefore, an irrepressible desire to punish, financially crush those who stand out from the general ranks, they do not want to blindly obey. Furthermore, they rudely and shamelessly impose their own ethics, views on culture and ideas on history and sometimes question the sovereignty and integrity of states, creating a threat to their existence. Suffice it to recall the fate of Yugoslavia and Syria, Libya and Iraq.”
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 6:23 pm

https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy/1369

Here, we see Putin saying some harsh, but accurate things about the United States and how they have conducted themselves on a global stage since the end of the Cold War. Putin is right. Actors within the US government pushed illegal and dangerous biological activity directly onto Russia’s border, left countries in an absolute state of destruction, waged bloody and pointless wars, only seeking to fulfill the self interests of a global order. Sounds like Trump talking about the Deep State to me. 

Putin then goes on to speak more directly about Russia and their economic plan moving forward to fill the void left by the dissolving “unipolar world order”. 

Sounds to me like he and Trump have the same global interests. Sounds to me like Putin isn’t the genocidal maniac the Western media complex painted him out to be. Sounds to me like the US have been the “evil empire” for the past 30 years, and the rest of the world are rightfully sick of our shit. 

You can claim Putin is pushing Russian propaganda, but ask yourself… where’s the lie? Did he say anything that wasn’t true? If anything he was pulling his punches. I would have said a lot worse. 

But from what I can gather, Putin appears to be, as of now, an ally to the People of Earth. As is Trump. Trump and Putin seem to be in agreement as it pertains to globalism. Putin and Xi are also allied, and in agreement with Russian MIL’s findings on US biolabs in Ukraine. Xi and Trump also have a rather peculiar and friendly relationship. 

We are not that far off from a coalition of the 3 world superpowers to stand up to the global Deep State. And that’s what it would take to garner enough global support to prosecute the Deep State players and truly awaken the world to the crimes against humanity. 

It’s a long shot, but it might be the only shot we got. 

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 6:26 pm

White Rabbits Army, [6/22/2022 7:20 PM]
>INSIDE)WIRES; WE HAVE BEEN INSIDE THE BLACK SWAN EVENT SINCE PUTIN WENT AFTER DEEP STATE UKRAINE
////

MIL. SOURCE/ " it started 11 weeks ago'....

And will continue...

PUTIN attacked knowing the world markets were unstable and was the perfect time to
> HELP< COLLAPSE the Deep State $$$$$$$$$$€€€€€€€€€€
£££££££££

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2022 6:19 pm

White Hats, [6/25/2022 7:09 PM]

There is going to be a BIG biblical scenario where they make out it's WW3 but really they are activating Militaries then bombing all of these Satanic Luceriferian landmarks. Enacting GESARA funds and We The People rebuild.
THE EVENT. IT IS BIBLICAL.
What are some of the Very BIG Satanic Illuminati landmarks in the world? Q showed us them. Vatican, Buckinghan Palace, Whitehouse x 2 (USA, Germany), 3GD in China. Cern on the Swiss/French Border possible. 

Big Pharma in Wuhan = Israel
Israel/Khazarians controls CCP.
The Media etc
34 Satanic Buildings and Dams will Fall. Rods of God/DEW
WORLDWIDE 
Planes & Trains grounded
Lights/Power switched off
Changing over to Tesla Free energy
Bitcoin Servers/Data Center hit and turned off for good.
99.5% of Crypto gone China Coins. Enter ISO20022 Coins backed by Precious Metals.
WW3 Scare Event. Nuke Sirens
Water Event
Stock Market Crash
Global Martial Law
CASTLE ROCK -Scenario Julian Assange.
Quantum Systems. Project Odin Switched on.
Nesara/Gesara/RV
Election Flipping via Military Courts - FISA
Military Tribunals/confessions/10 day movie - 3 × 8 hr sessions.
10 countries will be running EBS to cover the whole World.
Reveals.
Inauguration
The ISRAELI MOSSAD control the WORLD's MEDIA out of the US.
Attached is Q1871 outlining this.
Project Odin as mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz is a POWERFUL Anti-Deplatforming Tool.
Project Odin is part of Quantum Starlink. Our new Quantum Systems are to be protected by Secret Space Programs out of the Cabal's reach.
Q2337 tells you Mossad Media Assets will be removed. Think people like Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper etc and also Mossad Satellites.
Israeli intelligence - stand down.
[TERM_3720x380-293476669283001]
Media assets will be removed.
This part of 2527 tells you that something powerful is going to knock out Mossad Media Satellites. This will blackout the media worldwide, Switch us over to the Quantum Systems. This is PROJECT ODIN. All in All give the reason to Activate the Military EBS.
If you look up the TURKSAT Rocket that launched from the USA in January you will see it was specifically for MILITARY COMMS to peoples TV's & RADIO's in AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA.

THE EVENT has many facets too it.
The WorldWide Blackout to change over to TESLA Energy. Knocking out Media Satellites, QFS, Rods of God on Dams & 34 Buildings & much much more.
34 Buildings will be in the EVENT.
They are very significant.
Ie Whitehouse, Royal Castles, Buckingham Palace, Vatican, Getty Museum, Playboy Mansion and the like.
This will surely make the Stock Market collapse as will Precision Cyber linked to Executive Orders 13818 & 13848. It is all a show.
Swapping from Rothschild's Central Bank Notes to Rainbow Treasury Notes now backed by Precious Metals (Not Oil/Wars)
Are we still comfy?
Or are we scared?
A little bit of both is normal.
Trump keeps his promises.
Have faith in the Lord Our God.
He will comfort you through the storm.

Who saw in January up to 10 countries at once have their power all turned off by the Space Force?
Just before that Israel had that happen for 30 mins too.
If they can turn 10 at once off all together. They can do the whole lot. Welcome to Tesla.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Have a look at all the Global Military "Exercises" now being put in place.
Its all happening in front of you.
It's the largest GLOBAL MILITARY Operation in Planet Earths History.
Transition to Gesara/Greatness.
Now they just have to play out a fake WW3 scenario to ring sirens in every National Military Command Center.
This is to justify to the Whole Entire Planet many things that have been taking place already. The fact that Gesara Military Law has been in place. The Secret Military Tribunals, Confessions etc. The executions the lot. And like all militaries normally do they will help build new things.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

White Hats, [6/25/2022 7:18 PM]
MASSIVE MSM attack on New Q post<

[DS] MAINSTREAM MEDIA/news and social MEDIA networks and (DS personalities) were very quick within 18 hours to dismiss the new Q Drops as fake and FALSE....//)/ Pertaining to trip codes.

Within a few short hours CodeMonkeyz was the primary target by the DEEP STATE MEDIA..... Claiming Ron was making the new Q post for political reasons.
____
You should understand by now
When the 4:30 am CIA MOCKINGBIRD daily TALKING POINTS were sent out to all MSM and SOCIAL MEDIA personalities > to ATTACK the new Q post as FALSE/FAKE and spin the story to Ron Watkins as the fall guy who created the post for personal Political reasons, was a PLANNED talking point by the [DS] ....
[THEY] are in PANIC!!!! As Q dropped the post and are quick to make a cover story.... Place Ron as a fall guy and divert new people from looking further into Q 

>You should understand by now not to FOLLOW MAINSTREAM CIA DEEP STATE MOCKINGBIRD NEWS .... Especially when it comes to their speciality and pretending to know Q drops<
__
I find it comical that alot of ANONS  Patriots pick the side of MAINSTREAM MEDIA news story as true.. Pertaining to the Q drop yesterday and the trip code debacle//))

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2022 6:45 pm

We do not have all these by any means if you want to go to link and read..

This one-whether you think it's real or not, if it sounds like a good idea-embrace it!!

White Hats, [7/5/2022 7:47 PM]
ALL Governments in the WORLD are being removed by MILITARY.

Everything Connects. 
The Event - 34 Buildings bombed, Dams etx
Global Stock Market Collapse - Via
PRECISION CYBER ATTACKS 
Think Executive Order 1221.

Once Governments are removed. Federal & State Etc. We will be electing people  governments that are 10% the size of what they are currently.

There will never be 2 Party Preferred Politics ever again.  No more Democrats, No More Republicans, No More Liberal, No More Labor.
EVERYONE will be using these COINS 
EVERYONE will be getting DIGITAL WALLETS.
EVERYONE will be getting U.B.I
This is all product of the Reversal Of The 1871 Act of England. (EVERYTHING 1871 ONWARDS IS ILLEGAL - NULL & VOID)
#1776 Common Law for ALL.

If elected Governments do not work FOR THE PEOPLE they will be removed by the Military. They will only be 20 to 25 People sized.

P.S i think U.S only has to elect Congress.
Julian Assange said 98% do not survive.

China is also going to a Republican Government.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2022 6:48 pm

White Hats, [7/5/2022 7:47 PM]

Death Star Appears Over CERN, Switzerland, Home of the CIA

As originally depicted in the August 1, 2015, Truther.org report entitled “Death Star Appears Over CERN, Switzerland, Home of the CIA”, back in March of 2015, Swiss citizens began to notice a bright new star in Switzerland’s western sky. 
Vividly brighter than Venus which flanked it, the apparently man-made star was located approximately 100 miles above the Earth in Lower Earth Orbit (LEO).
Interestingly, the man-made star was temporarily positioned above CERN which is located just outside of Geneva, Switzerland, the de facto capitol of the underworld. Coincidentally, the geometry of CERN mimics that of the Death Star from Star Wars exactly. This is no coincidence for CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva has been responsible for executing virtually all of the assassinations, terror attacks and wars witnessed in the underworld over the last 715 years. Exactly what the CIA Death Star is or how arrived above CERN not yet known, but it’s appearance just happened to coincide with the cover of the Swiss CIA being blown for the first time in history on March 31, 2015, as depicted in the Truther.org report entitled “10 Reasons Why Switzerland is Home to the CIA”. 
Although only conjecture, it appears that the sole power of planet Earth (i.e., the Roman Empire in Greenland) decided to elevate the command part of its CIA Headquarters to the CIA Death Star above CERN  in order to prevent CIA minions on the ground from discovering that they’re actually not in charge. 
In other words, the CIA in Switzerland runs the underworld at the behest of the Greco-Roman Empire in Greenland. 
Consequently, once the operational cover of the CIA was blown for the first time in history, the headquarters of the CIA were subsequently moved to the CIA Death Star, out of harm’s way. 
Whether or not the International Space Station (ISS) is the operational cover for the CIA Death Star is not yet known, but the term “ISS” (S+S) and “Suisse” (S+S) are consonantly speaking the same. 

Therefore, the term ISS may in fact be code word for the CIA Death Star. 
Whether or not Greco-Romans are now traveling back and forth from Greenland to Switzerland via the CIA Death Star is also not known, but the star’s appearance in March of 2015 and its subsequent disappearance around July 15, 2015, is highly suspect to say the least. 
In all likelihood, the CIA Death Star has either: a) returned to Greenland or another remote location where it remains hidden from the prying eyes of underworld, or b) landed somewhere within the CERN complex (possibly beneath Lake Geneva), an unlikely feat due to its size.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2022 2:52 pm

LookingGlass1776, [7/6/2022 3:48 PM]
Just in case you re still wandering in a kind of empty loop where the only thought you have is “nothing is happening” keep in mind that you re witnessing: 

:orange_book:Biggest psyop/scam ever perpetrated on humans since the beginning of times 

:orange_book:Fast exposure in the light of all those evil forces that have been always pulled the threads in the dark

:orange_book:A genocide of the entire human race in real time

:orange_book:A potential worldwide armed conflict 

:orange_book:The most embarrassing, disgusting, loser and grotesque president the US and the whole world have never seen 

:orange_book:The lurking of the most violent economic collapse since money and currencies have been created

:orange_book:The shutdown of the most commonly used energy sources on a global scale

:orange_book:The crippling of the global food chain 

:orange_book:Their evil plans in the details being publicly denounced and shown 

:orange_book:Pedos and child 
traffickers/abusers infiltrated in every branch of society

:orange_book:The entire entertainment industry exposed for crimes against children

:orange_book:The whole fake media establishment caught in the act of lying on a daily basis 

:orange_book:Spiritual religious awakening of people across the globe

:orange_book:What it has always been an apparent and nonetheless a comfortable truth is now a blatant horrible lie 

No one said it would have been easy living in biblical times. It won’t but in the end God always wins. 

Fight fight fight!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 9:12 pm

The UN is certainly trying hard to Push US military into FULL conflict..
It takes one controlled ROGUE Deep State general to cross the line and ATTACK and create havoc...///)

At this point... There are to much variables....>

but what's certain is the COLLAPSE to the brink ..
Famine in the CARDS , Cyberattacks ( blackout ) ATM//
Banks down //supply chains ... PAIN...
__
Imagine if PUTIN & Salman are the masterminds behind BITCOIN? and... Deep state doesn't want this truth coming out.. Because over a decade they were tricked into investing World wide into crypto ....
How cryptic that would be to have all their human trafficking money and money laundering in Bitcoin held up in a SEIZED PLANNED OPS.......( Some where @jack understands the Q quote ..

Thanks for playing, @Jack.

Showing your hand was the intended target.

The 'SRIKE' will be FAST.

Shall We Play A Game?

Q
___
@jack Dorsey (Twitter)
Zuckerberg
GATES
YouTube
Google
WORLD WIDE DEEP STATE PLAYERS IN ALL COUNTRIES
>>>>>> Trillions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GONE<

There is more money hidden in BITCOIN than the numbers you Google or MSM reports.....

> NAKAMOTO > BITCOIN<.....

( They all got played ///
______
STORM of the CENTURY....

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 9:14 pm

>SEVERAL sources from ;
_ white HATS in MI6/NSA
_Russian undergroundWIRES
_ Chinese Elders WIRES
_Benjamin Fulford
_Juan 0 Savin
_Jim Willie
_ ;: INSIDE EU .WH military contacts

>>>ALL say the same thing and share the same WIRES the past 30 days ..

Trump is protected by MILITARY .....but He was removed from becoming President for 2024.... For several reasons...( This doesn't mean he won't run.. But other plans are in play to bring in another President//)... The White HATS ALLIANCE thought It was best to start over.. Their was to much civil unrest in several countries between those who loved Trump and those who hate him..... They want to start with a new era and let the Trump saga start to calm down.... The shaking of government officials through the world would feel safer if a new U.S. president would step in... They fear he has to much control over their countries and people.... Especially for the coming East Asia new digital currency backed by GOLD system . They want to trade with U.S in import/export and fear their share holders won't comply fully if Trump remains in power in the world stage.

>The Chinese Elders who cut off the ROTHSCHILDS regimen and turned their backs on Obama are very much interested in cleaning their CCP communist regimen through XI and fear the KAZARIAN MAFIA has now control of> Ivanka Trump and have devastating Deep State evidence on her husband KUSHNER......(This [ INFILTRATION] into IVANKA TRUMP caused her to turn against her father in the j6 trials)
Her family was threatened vigorously/// and the Chinese Elders who are working together with PUTIN Xi MODI feel it's best if TRUMP steps a side. He has to much enemies through the world and many will not come into White HATS control till Trump steps aside and a different new era president is installed..... They fear he will retaliate and destroy their Asian System ( he gained  to much a world following... Much much more than anyone expected)///
___
Personal Side note; I would love it if TRUMP came back now or in 2024 ...... I'm a TRUMP believer and Honor him for everything he has done and continues....
_
But I had to share this INTEL report
___
In other INTEL reports U.S. DEEP STATE is attempting to create a fake digital currency SYSTEM and pretend it will be backed by GOLD and create their own block chain////... But everything will be hidden from public and will not be excessive to review the block chains and see the true nature of how the DIGITAL currency is operating without corruption.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 9:15 pm

Contd

> EXPOSURE of the fake coming U.S digital currency will happen when Asia, middle east, South America will not EXPORT to the United States as the COMING U.S DIGITAL currency is not properly backed by GOLD
(The U S. 250 TRILLIONS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$has left the world waking governments fearful of the U.S D ))////

__
Lots happening behind the scenes;

Germany may be the first country to exit the EUROPEAN system and join China BRICs world digital currency SYSTEM
... They are finding out they can't get any resources of oil, petroleum, and gas unless they comply with China/Russian currency. ( This move expected in 2024 after a NEW U.S. president is installed)

In. The U.S.. The 2024 President will expose the first Fake U S. Digital currency and there after comes the real BACKED BY GOLD precious metals currency//and last of the fall of the DEEP STATE FINANCIAL SYSTEM happens 

>Current COLLAPSE of the EU continues

>There will be no World nuclear WARlll  PUTIN /White HATS have several safety's in place... But we will see more escalation in tl East Europe.. But several Military insiders confirm no NUCLEAR war ( I have stated this several times... We will come close but it's only a major scare EVENT for several reasons)//// the> EVENT
_
Selena Gomez best friend Hollywood comedian Bill Murray's restaurant was found with a dead body of a teen in the freezer.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 9:16 pm

Why #QAnon is the biggest story in the history of journalism
February 6, 2020 By Martin Geddes
The Q drops contain the most explosive revelations of corruption and high-level crime in history. The mass media is complicit… so want to cover it up.

Hillary Clinton couldn’t find anything to pin on Donald Trump. Robert Mueller couldn’t find any dirt that would stick either, despite throwing plenty. Now an impeachment process has failed to name a crime — and resulted in an acquittal. Maybe his accusers have something to hide instead?
Speaking of which, would any of the following things be newsworthy in your opinion?
 • “Many in our [government] worship Satan.” (Q3)
 • MS13 is a gang paid “to kill [Democrat political] opponents”. (Q5)
 • There has been a “hostile takeover [of the US Government] from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).” (Q6)
 • “Obama ultimately OK’d [HRC’s illegal email server] by using the non [government] email [address] to communicate [with] Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members [which is illegal].” (Q7)
 • “…false local/national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black [population] poor and in need.” (Q9)
 • The FBI and Military Intelligence “have an open investigation into the Clinton Foundation” related to the Haiti crisis, and the disappearance of children? (Q10)
 • The 2016 election was “suppose to be rigged [for HRC]” and “good people [prevented] the rigging”. (Q14)
 • “Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families” (Q15)
 • “The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail.” (Q15)
 • We knew in October 2017 that Trump is “100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).” (Q16)
 • Nancy Pelosi is faking her memory going as protection against prosecution. (Q18)
 • The treasonous “CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).” (Q23)
 • “Any person making statements they will not be seeking re-election was put in submission. For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted and all will do as told.” (Q24)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 9:16 pm

Contd

• North Korea is “not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play.” (Q29)
 • “The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused” (Q29)
 • “Would you believe a device was placed somewhere in the [White House by the Obama admin] that could actually cause harm to anyone in the room [subsequently] and would in essence be undetected?” (Q30)
 • There is a “World [political] stalemate. We all have the goods on everyone else. That’s part of the reason why some things that tie back to foreign heads of state will remain classified (not all).” (Q31)
 • The text of a future public announcement that “over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light.” (Q34)
 • Prospectively… “On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4).” — with 2020 increasingly looking like dates on which this is executed, after the election. (Q34)
 • Patriots recorded the corrupt “tarmac deal” of Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch, which in turn forced the hand of Comey in the 2016 election. (Q36)
 • “If Trump failed… and HRC assumed control [in 2016], we as Patriots were prepared to do the unthinkable (this was leaked internally and kept the delegate recount scam and BO from declaring fraud).” (Q36)
 • Obama was helping to arm North Korea with nuclear weapons using US miniaturisation technology? (Q39)

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 9:17 pm

WE ARE Q
WE GOT THEM ALL! 
PREPARE FOR THE STORM! 

THIS WILL BE THE BIGEST ATTACK IN THE HISTORY! 

JOIN AND REMEMBER WHY WE FIGHT 

SHARE! IMPORTANT!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 9:19 pm

BIDEN DEEP STATE WANT A WAR.. TO COVER UP> Hunter/Joe Biden dealings in Ukraine..
( A WAR would INSURE> Russia takes UKRAINE and the Current president Volodymyr Zelensky would be removed and the investigations Will be ceased)
>The WAR in UKRAINE would Icover up of the EXPOSURE of the PANDEMIC , THE VACCINES,
> The WAR WILL BE PLASTERED THOUGH ALL MEDIA.. GOOGLE FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE MAINSTREAM MEDIA.. RADIO SOCIAL MEDIA AND CREATE PANIC( [DS] MOCKINGBIRD PROJECT)>(TRY)
>THE SATURATION OF THE MSM WILL ( try,) cover up, [ DURHAM ]Investigation into Clintons OBAMA that will lead to FAUCI & Obama 
>THE WAR WILL cover up (try) the suppression of the FREEDOM CONVOYs
>>>>>The WAR WILL cover up all the missing, laundered money across the world [DS] money<<
>>>>> The WAR will ( try) create cover for so many Corrupt European countries and presidents and elites and Banks
________
Unfortunately the WAR will bring down the New World Order ( UN. NATO. [ EXPOSURE,]>>> currently the 32 Nations Alliance white HATS have MILITARY GENERALS in every major country getting ready to rebuff the UN. NATO.. And their own Deep State MILITARY forces that is connected to their corrupted government that is owned by the Central Banking SYSTEM and CABAL [DS]<<

If all THAT IS PLANNED goes well... WORLD LOCKDOWN WILL ENSUE AFTER WORLD  NUCLEAR STANDOFF AND MILITARY STANDOFF ( in this time will be great UNREST and confusion and riot's, PROTEST which will lead to MARSHAL LAW< ,<<( THIS WHERE THE WHITE HATS MILITARY IN EVERY NATION WILL ARREST THEIR OWN DEEP STATE OFFICIAL IN GOVERNMENT. MEDIA. ELITES, [ DS] MILITARY<<> The next MONTHS expect the worlds LARGEST Earthquakes to happen ( don't be surprised if the deep state stick to their Allen INVASION plan, Project Blue beam and create a large Earth quake and>> PRETEND < to uncover MASSIVE New archaeological findings and ancient technology connected to alien's >>>this has been their plan all along.... That's why Pentagon, DEEP State MSM and world GOVERNMENT and VATICAN have been pushing the alien agenda...)///( DON'T GET ME WRONG .. Their is s real ]] CONTACT [[ and had happened for thousands of years.. >the vastness of space holds other life....< But that Comes later in   ]DECLASS [.. after the fall of the CABAL<<

/> For now pay attention to all the weather weapons/ tectonic weapons being used through the world... Volcanos explosions. Droughts.. More floods.. Fires... Cyclones, .. The next [ tsunami]>>> ECT ECT ECT
______
All these EVENTS I have WARNED you about early last year..
>>>>

Buckle up butter cups

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

WWG1WGA 
________
INSIDE THE STORM OF THE CENTURY

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)👉White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)👈to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 9:22 pm

MASSIVE CYBERATTACK > Lithuania

>Over a 1000 websites CRASH
>Multiple government sites & portals down
>Mobile services frozen
> Several private investment firms hit
>

_A Russian-speaking hacking group, known as Killnet, claimed responsibility for at least SOME ( but not all) of the hacks, saying they were in retaliation for Lithuania blocking the shipment of some goods to the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad, which is wedged between Lithuania and Poland.

"It is highly probable that such, or even more, intense attacks will continue into the coming days, especially against the communications, energy and financial sectors," acting NKSC Director Jonas Skardinskas
_________
With the FALL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
... DEEP STATE EU ( DAVOS/JESUITS/KAZARIAN, CABAL ROTHSCHILDS ect ect ect) is causing the inside Job of CYBERATTACKS ..
In these moments of CYBERATTACKS money is being stolen through Lithuania and the country won't be able to see the stolen finances till weeks later ///

The DEEP STATE in EU is desperate for money as the systematic financial COLLAPSE continues
________
German Chancellor Olaf Scholtz, French President Emmanuelle Macron, Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Romanian President Klaus Ichannis went to Ukraine last week to meet President Volodymyr Zelensky. The reason they went is that “they are trying to figure out how to obtain their last amount of stolen money. They all know it is Game Over for them,” 
_________
https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy/1872

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 9:23 pm

Contd

G7 meeting ( Gathering of the KAZARIAN Mafia)... Emergency meeting 

Angela Hitler gathers lieutenants in Germany to mourn loss of Fourth Reich
In an echo of History, Angela Hitler gathered her lieutenants at her father’s castle in Bavaria to vow to fight (to) the last Ukrainian in the face of inevitable defeat by overwhelming Russian forces. This so-called G7 meeting is part of an emergency gathering of Khazarian mafia leaders who now face both military defeat and war crimes tribunals.

A look at the situation in Europe, the US and around the world makes it very clear we are dealing with the end of an era. Even the Jerusalem Post, the flagship newspaper for the former Khazarian mafia stronghold of Israel, admits this now:

We are nearing the death of the old geopolitical system and of the world order that has kept repeating itself from the medieval ages.

It seems, finally, that this cycle of plague, war and famine will be the last of Western hegemony and the birth of a new world order, a new world order which will probably bring back the balance of power to Asia and Africa, which were the centers of global wealth and power long before the industrial revolution.

>) Credited Wires; Ben.F
________
Military Colonel Viktor Baranets  RT news

Let us start with the situation in Ukraine. In a sign of total military defeat, Ukrainian “recruiters” are now snatching people from their houses, the streets, restaurants and entertainment facilities and sending them untrained and poorly armed to the front lines. “A large number of seasoned Nazis were put out of action and those reservists who are now sent into battle aren’t fit for the task,” 

The world is connected//))

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)👉White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)👈to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 9:23 pm

When the U.S., RUSSIA , UK, China or a large portion of the EU turn off their internet or shuts down their own grid, that means they are either making a Military Strike or getting ready for Military attack>> Top WAR analyst predict first strike will be MASSIVE CYBER ATTACK AND LOW YIELDING NUCLEAR BOMB (EMP) Detonated 1-3 miles above the ground over major Electric/electronic infrastructure and grids. Turning off the electric grid will save PRIMARY electronics. TURNING OFF THE INTERNET WILL INSURE DEFENCE FROM ON CYBER ATTACK/CRASHING SYSTEMS... These EVENTS will Protect their  communications equipment, Electronic controlled grids and Military equipment, weapons.///
____
CABLES: RUSSIA
The satellite images are fake.. RUSSIA has not retreated as posted two weeks ago. And mentioned by MSM
_____
CHINA MILITARY in Constant move to their borders. ( Deep state MSM not reporting )///
_____
U.S. Military in the United States searching vessels, shipping containers, shipping boxes off loaded through the States for surface to air missiles concealed in shipping boxes the past three months.
> The East Coast is being heavily searched through major cities and shipping ports
____

As you all know.... The deep state WEF has WARNED all last year of major Cyber-Attacks that would cause a break down of the electrical grids and internet.
( That's because they are planning this.. To cover up for her virus release being exposed more and more and the vaccines deaths being exposed day by day)///// this is their play book> just like the great depression  in 1930s ( break the economy).... Then start a world war ( cover ups and Money laundering and taken over countries and gold and resources)///

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 8:20 pm

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/4403

Graphics with info at link

Sweden is of so much greater significance than one could possibly imagine.

Corporate media control [source]:
Bill Clinton_ 1996 Telecommunications Act
[2016 campaign [+CF] contributions [HRC] by media]
Control of information.
Control of narrative.
Control of people.
Q

• • • • • • • • Φ • • • • • • • •⁠

Article from Ericsson Staff Magazine (1996):

'THE PAGER THAT ANSWERS'
Ericsson enters the US market with two-way paging

"Ericsson, together with AT&T Wireless Services, has developed a standard, pACT, for advanced paging that can transmit messages in both directions. Both searches with numbers and text or even talk. A nationwide network for the new standard will begin installation in the United States in late 1996."

See the comments on this post for more.

There is a lot more compiled information about Sweden pinned to my Gab account as well.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 8:36 pm

This is disappointing.  Yet, there is a solution.  The Manifest Power-The Holy Spirit, and the Power to Manifest are the same.   But it's an entirely different way of living, and even understanding life, for most.

-------------------------------------------------
White Hats, [7/18/2022 9:07 PM]
The plan to hide the two constitutions and NESARA worked well for a time, but gradually truth about 9/11, the New World Order, Iraq, Afghanistan,
NESARA begins to be leaked to the public. 

To circumvent any public action to enforce NESARA, “plan B” was created. The plan was to forever delay the enforcement of NESARA by fooling the people with trickery. NESARA was embroiled in fictitious legal procedures and court orders by both the United States Supreme Court and the International Court of Justice. This game of deceit could be played forever, NESARA could be permanently delayed, and the people of the world would never be the wiser.

I believe the time is here for us to move into this 5D state of structure where equality, peace and justice prevail.
That meand we move out of the mental slavery constructs of the 3D matrix of fear.
But it also means breaking free from the physical contructs of the Unam Sanctum, straw man martial law that has kept us in finacial slavery.

However, as always, ( YOU )the viewer / reader are advised to use one’s own discernment in evaluating the information yourSelf.
Do not let anybody tell you anything.
Critical thinking and autonomy are the only way out of this mess.

Let,s end this.
Truth and Freedom now.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 8:39 pm

The history of NESARA

White Hats, [7/18/2022 9:06 PM]
Short story

9/11 and NESARA:

23 farmers filled a case against the federal banks to reclaim the property of their land and discovered by accident the huge fraud the New World order was running under the two constitutions.
The farmers won the case and the act to reverse the fraud was signed up under NESARA.

U.S. President Bill Clinton was supposed to sign NESARA into law on October 10, 2000.....

Let us consider what happened with the creation of the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA). The Act was passed by the United States Congress on March 9, 2000 and then sent to President Bill Clinton for his signature. President Clinton signed NESARA into law on October 10, 2000, and it was to be announced (enacted) the morning of Sept. 11th, 2001 (Remember what happened on that date at the Twin Towers in New York City?). At that point NESARA, as with any legislation so acted upon, became a “law of the land”, but wait a minute! No one wanted to enforce it. Why? No one wanted to enforce NESARA because this law required the physical and permanent removal from their government positions of all those, who were treasonous. Those, who had deliberately acted outside the Constitution of the Republic, had committed treason. Those who were treasonous included the United States president and vice president, the presidential cabinet, all members of Congress, various government departmental heads, all fifty governors of the fifty states, judges and others. 
To hide NESARA from public view and, thus, to prevent its enforcement by popular demand, the United States Supreme Court placed a gag order on all public officials, the United States military, law enforcement personnel, bankers, attorneys, judges, the media and anyone else, who knew about NESARA and, who might give information about NESARA to the public. If the people learned the Truth about NESARA, they would demand its enforcement. This could not be allowed.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 1:49 pm

White Hats, [7/28/2022 8:07 PM]

MONKEYPOX FALSE FLAG 

>Biden Crime Family to reap massive profits from monkeypox vaccines

As you might expect, the current White House occupant is about to rake in boatloads of cash from the new monkeypox “vaccines” that are currently under development.

The Penn Biden Center, a globalist think tank at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital, is receiving a flood of cash, we now know, to create the next wave of plandemic injections at warp speed. And as its name suggests, the Penn Biden Center is directly tied to the Biden Crime Family.

Patrick Howley told Owen Shroyer during a recent live transmission of “War Room” that the pharmaceutical-industrial complex is greasing the skids for the Biden Crime Family to profit heavily from the monkeypox false flag event that is now unfolding.

“The University of Pennsylvania, which hosts Joe Biden’s think tank the Penn Biden Center and paid Joe Biden in the lead-up to his run for president, got paid by the company Bavarian Nordic to perform a clinical trial on the Bavarian Nordic monkeypox vaccine,” stated an article by Howley that was published by National File.

“Joe Biden’s host university profited from helping Bavarian Nordic develop the MVA-BN monkeypox vaccine.”

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 1:51 pm

White Hats, [7/28/2022 8:07 PM]

World war ESCALATION being aggressively pushed by Biden and NATO because tyrants need a food scarcity crisis to reach global depopulation milestones

Biden and NATO don’t want peace in Ukraine. They need a world war in order to pick up their depopulation agenda that didn’t achieve the extermination milestones they had hoped to achieve with covid vaccines.

The covid plandemic was launched in order to achieve two key things: 1) Rapid expansion of authoritarianism by terrorizing the population with covid fear, and 2) Global depopulation / extermination through covid vaccines which are actually gene-altering infertility jabs and “clot shots.” These jabs also alter human DNA and result in gradual cancer deaths over a decade. (You will see huge spikes in cancer deaths for 2021 and 2022 once the numbers are officially reported.)

Financial analyst Edward Dowd, who works with statisticians that are analyzing CDC data, has concluded there are so far 1.1 million excess deaths in the United States since the vaccine push began.

Even 1-2 billion deaths from the vaccine isn’t enough for the satanic globalists

Unfortunately for the globalists, the vaccine extermination agenda failed to achieve their depopulation milestones. Although 1-2 billion people will likely die from mRNA vaccines over the next decade (from heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, etc.), this is nowhere near the 7+ billion deaths that the depopulation globalists are trying to achieve.

In order to achieve the much larger die-off they desire, globalists need to decimate the global supply chain that provides food and energy to the world. These are also interrelated since energy (in the form of natural gas) creates nitrogen-based fertilizer that’s used to produce food. In addition, energy is a critical farm input in the form of diesel fuel that powers tractors and transportation trucks.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 1:55 pm

>}WIRES; Ben F

Behind the scenes, MI6 informed the Asian Secret Societies “If Zug, Switzerland, the root cause of all world terrorism, is not vaporized and indeed all of Switzerland and all connected with it either now or in the near future, we will end all East-West contact.” 
The source further warned, “If the so-called White Dragon Society cannot terminate a global filth column KM, we will take matters into our hands and that will be thermonuclear.”

There are a lot of people who are wondering why the area around Lake Geneva, Switzerland has not been hit already with a nuclear weapon. There are over 200 organizations there that hand out passports that give people immunity from prosecution anywhere on earth. Who gave them that right?

Their Davos World Economic Forum and their leader Klaus Schwab Rothschild want to vaccinate all humans on earth with gene altering substances that are designed to turn them into domesticated animals. Those who accept this regime will be given food rations. Those who don’t will be eliminated.

These international criminals of course are not planning to go quietly into the night. The Swiss-based World Harm Organization (WHO) has decided against all scientific evidence to declare an unprecedented “global health emergency,” based on “Monkeypox.” WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus overruled the decision of the expert committee who voted against the declaration.”

Tedros is not a doctor and is a member of the “Tigray People’s Liberation Front” which was declared a terrorist organization by the US government in the 1990s and is to this day cataloged as part of the Global Terror Database.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 1:57 pm

PICTURES ARE AT https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/4782

A DIFFERENT LOOK AT 'CASTLE' ROCK'

Prince Philip was burried on the 17th.

Over his coffin his personal Royal Standard flag was drapped.

The banner contains four quadrants, each with a different symbol representing a certain aspect of his life.

THE BOTTOM RIGHT SYMBOL REPRESENTS EDINBURGH, PHILIP'S DUKEDOM

In the bottom right corner of Prince Philip's standard is a depiction of a castle, intended to represent Philip's title, Duke of Edinburgh, according to BBC News.

The skyline of the 1,400-year-old city of Edinburgh, Scotland, is dominated by Edinburgh Castle, a fortress whose first stones were laid in the 1100s, according to the castle's website. The fortress was built upon a hill (Castle Rock) in the ancient city, the remains of an extinct volcano last active hundreds of millions of years ago.

Q drop 4414
Castle_Rock

Q drop 4433
Castle_Rock_Godspeed

Q drop 3782
Castle_Clean

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 2:01 pm

>}WIRES; Ben F

According to P3 Freemason sources, what happened was the leadership of Western Europe decided to ignore orders “coming from Rabbis in New York who think they are involved in a holy war against Russia.”

The other big sign that something fundamental changed was this news item:

Representatives from Ukraine and Russia signed Friday an agreement to resume grain exports in a meeting mediated by the United Nations, as fears mount over a food crisis triggered by soaring commodity prices.

The deal, reached in Istanbul during a four-way meeting also including the United Nations and Turkey, will guarantee safe sea routes after passage through the Black Sea was blocked due to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

This means the Western starvation blackmail card has been removed. This was one of the strongest cards held by the people who control the G7 group of countries so, its removal from the table is yet another sign a peace treaty has been reached.

It is in these circumstances that MI6 chief Richard Moore made a rare public appearance at a security conference in Aspen, Colorado where he hinted a temporary cease-fire agreement has been made in Ukraine by saying: “Our assessment is that the Russians will increasingly find it difficult to find manpower and materiel over the next few weeks.”

He then revealed the real situation by admitting “We are in for a tough time,” and need to help the Ukrainians “at least negotiate from a position of significant strength”, because China’s leader Xi Jinping was “watching like a hawk”.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next