Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:55 pm

///// THE WHITE HATS MILITARY ARE GETTING READY FOR THE COMING WAR... AND ARE FUCKING READY FOR THE
>>> STORM OF THE CENTURY//
>>>>
>>>
CABLES;; CCP MILITARY IS HIGHLY INFILTRATED BY WHITE HATS IN THEIR COUNTRY FREE THE CHINESE PEOPLE FROM THE COMMUNIST RULE<<<<

WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN>>>
CHINA WILL PULL A COUP >>>

ALL COUNTRIES WILL PULL A COUP ON THEIR DEEP STATE GOVERNMENTS.......

>>>> STORM OF THE CENTURY

THE GREAT AWAKENING/////
____________________________PAIN

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT...

GAME THEORY

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY
Q

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:56 pm

You must remember.. Also the deep state is getting ready to play their last cards [they] been saving>>[hope LOST]>>>>>

White HATS will emphasise on those major movements coming and people won't understand the MOMENT (PAIN, HOPE LOST FOR ANONS PATRIOTS)>>> Stay Strong!!!!! That moment WILL PASS!!!!..... THE MOMENT WILL BE USED WISELY BY GREATER GOOD WHs...//)..

I gave this :warning: WARNING many times!!! For a reason!!!!..>>
So you will be prepared in the weeks coming!!!..

CLARITY AFTER SUMMER ON :fire:.. WORLD WIDE!!!!.. ESPECIALLY U S...

FAITH
GOD WINS

>>>>>>>>MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:58 pm

These are the Major Scare _EVENTS coming up
>Russia WAR (EU.U.S)
>CHINA WAR(TAIWAN .U.S.)

>And MAJOR U.S. MISSILE/NUCLEAR/CRISES>EVENT<
If RUSSIAN FORCES MOVE FIRST THEN CCP FORCES will move at the (near)same weeks/month time on Taiwan and divide U.S. forces. >Russian allegiance in the Middle East will move on countries that are backed by U.S and EU..>India china border will come into Battle,> Pakistan, Afghanistan forces will face off with Iran, Russia , China coming into the Battle,/// the middle east will erupt into Battle. Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran Jordan. Will launch battalions against one another..

Almost all countries will STRIKE in the moments the U.S. forces are being divided into conflict<

With GOD WILLING may this WORLD WAR only be a SCARE _EVENT

and the Military of the 30  MAJOR Nations arrest the The Deep State in their own countries in these moments PLANNED....
The Plan to save the world

God Speed

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 12:01 am

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/333
I been saying since last year in January 2020.. The whole world is going to go Military ///...
> It's all part of the PLAN
.. To activate MiL./
> Fast approaching is the next phase> civil unrest<
Mobs looting. Rioting
>Then Marshal LAW...
>>> In the last moments of the WORLD CRISES.... Those through the world who created, colluded ( MSM .big pharma. Banks, governments, officials, doctors, scientist. Big tech.. Will all be ARRESTED in the largest MILITARY STING OPERATION IN THE WORLD TAKING PLACE)

There's a reason why major countries are going to WAR  in the middle of pandemic... Instead of working with each other during a (fake) World CRISES.... They are actually hinting at WAR<

(From the CABLE'S  i shared last year.... Its all a huge SHOW...... But with :boom: explosions... /////
But In the end..>> the Militaries activated will ARREST the DEEP STATE in every country///////

*THE GREAT AWAKENING*

The collapse of the CABAL and Mockingbird World [ they] created
Spiritual awakening hurts.

Spiritual awakening will leave you feeling alone at times.

Spiritual awakening will test you to your limit.

Spiritual awakening will often break you before you can put yourself back together.

But spiritual awakening is worth it …

If it wasn’t, nobody would continue on the path to shattering their old illusions and embracing new paradigms and more authentic ways of living.

White Hats, [1/16/2022 7:17 PM]
We're coming close the Nuclear~EVENTs_ > FULL>standoff<

Join @WhiteHatsQ
The QUANTUM computer is activated. We are go. 

GREENLIGHT

Digital war

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 12:06 am

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FJRuEHpUYAIihQT?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 12:07 am

BAY OF PIGS > 3 DAYS
SUM OF ALL FEARS
NUKE STANDOFF
WWIII SCENARIO
GLOBAL MARTIAL LAW
EVENTS TRIGGER EVENTS
CHINA/IRAN/NK/RUSSIA
RUSSIAN SUB > POSEIDON
TSUNAMI TORPEDO
RED OCTOBER

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FJQp7UIXoAIgYHI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 12:10 am

WARGAMES
NUCLEAR STANDOFF
BAY OF PIGS> 3 DAYS
[FAKE] WWIII SCENARIO
US/CHINA/RUSSIA/IRAN/NK/INDIA
TARGET 1: NV, US

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FJPwgoMXMAEm2wu?format=jpg&name=small
I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FJPwgoGWQAI9TQ7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 12:12 am

post  Jan 15

POPE SOON GODFATHER III
I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FJLWrGkXMAMrlGv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 6:47 pm

White Hats, [1/19/2022 3:54 PM]
[Forwarded from White Hats]
Secret meeting in Sun Valley, Idaho..

CIA > Rothchild>VATICAN>
Rockefeller>World Bank>Kazarian mafia
_MACHINE_
GATES/ZUCKERBERG/YT Wojcicki/Anderson Cooper/CNN,NBC,ABC,CBS,NPR,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 6:49 pm

White Hats, [1/19/2022 7:51 PM]
[ANTARCTICA]
]] ANTARCTICA [[
/Ant ATIK (A)\
arctic (adj.) late 14c., ARTIK 
Pronounced (Ah-TIK) (ATIK) in early 14 CENTURY

ATIK_OMICRON Persei (ο Persei, abbreviated Omicron Per, ο Per) is a triple star system in the constellation of Perseus

The system consists of Omicron Persei A and a third companion Omicron Persei B.[9] A's two components are themselves designated Omicron Persei Aa (officially named > ATIK < the traditional name of the system

WHATS UNDERNEATH SWITZERLAND CERN .. WORLDS LARGEST CIA BASE??

WHAT'S UNDERNEATH
>AUSTRALIA
>FIVE FINGER LAKES
>MIDDLE EAST
>ANTARCTICA
>3GD
>ARIZONA
>
.>
>>>>>>>>>>>IT'S MASSIVE!!!!!!!

THE GREAT AWAKENING

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 7:04 pm

"They' are planning to move from covid to climate change.
------------------------------------------
https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/40

No sugar coating here//

Just real info to prepare you//

CLIMATE CHANGE= FLOODS, DEATHS, CHAOS, EARTHQUAKES, TSUNAMIS, DEVASTATION, KILL THE PLANTS (FOOD), DISRUPT SHIPPING. HIGHWAYS. ROADS. AIRPORTS.

CLIMATE CHANGE= COVER UP of world elites and companies and governments all connected to the Plandemic bioweapon virus. Bioweapon vaccine being exposed/pedophilia/human trafficking/corruption/>>... The weather weapons are being used to create confusion and chaos and fear in many countries to keep Narration going of pandemic and now CLIMATE CHANGE pandemic

(there are several tens of thousands of q posts and pages in telegram that give non stop cheer leading pep rallying talks and information....... My page isn't one...i give it to you straight and have been ...... And i will say it again/))) //) PAIN... It's here . And growing!!.... HOPE LOST.....
YOU MUST PREPARE... FOOD WATER AND SUPPLIES
And get your spiritual armor on..

SUMMER ON :fire: FIRE...

It's always darkest before the light comes...

[>>DS] CARDS >>>CLIMATE CHANGE<<
is a dangerous :diamonds::spades: card
Blame the earthquake, floods , plants devastation. On climate change.,.. CONTROL THE NARRATION

NEXT CARDS>>TAKE CONTROL OF ALL INTERNET SERVERS ACROSS THE WORLD in every country<< deplatform/ban/>>Great Awakening movement and ALL who go against the DS narration....

You should have all known this is coming .. PAIN. PAIN PAIN. PAIN PAIN PAIN. PAIN PAIN PAIN

Those who truely understand the PLAN know this was all meant to happen...
CRASH

NCSWIC
NOTHING!

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 10:38 am

White Hats, [1/20/2022 11:32 AM]
[ Photo ]
[DARK WINTER]

Now. You understand why BILL GATES is TALKING about a Smallpox terror ATTACK)))>>>>
It's all PLANNED

I have WARNED many times of everything taken place and the [COLLAPSE]>>

THEIR IS MUCH HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES>>>>  WHITE HATS UNDERSTAND THE LOOKING GLASS<<< UNDERSTAND GAME THEORY.....
THE DEEP STATE WILL DESTROY THEM SELVES<<

WHEN EVERYTHING IS DONE..... THE WORLD WILL BE AWAKENED and the control of the World will never happen again and lies of MSM, Governments, INTEL<<<<<

THE DESTRUCTION OF A 6,000 CABAL IS BEING TAKEN APART....../////
FAITH, LOVE, HOPE, COMPASSION>>>>>MOVES THE SPIRITUAL TIPPING POINT AND VIBRATIONS AROUND THE EARTH......

in the END_ there is no Game.... just the Great Awakening and Golden era 

Keep FAITH

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 4:07 pm

We're going to need this one~

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FJk6Tq-XIAUUSyo?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 4:20 pm

White Hats, [1/20/2022 5:02 PM]

The Perfect STORM
years in the making..
These long months was needed to flush out all the [DS] TRADERS, SLEEPERS, DARK GENERALS, HIDDEN cryptocurrency.. & all the lines>Cables> that connected to other World [DS] govs. Who were hidden in the DARK/

_END GAME

NOT YEARS. NOT MONTHS

:alarm_clock: :bomb: :dart:
IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 4:26 pm

the biggest threats facing America include Wall Street criminals and elite pedophiles.

"The National Security Agency has every single email, cell call, text, game chat and banking transaction for every traitor, every elite pedophile and every Wall Street criminal and every corrupt government official at the local, state and federal levels," he said to applause. "And I remind you that no army of lawyers are going to be able to stand up to an Army Ranger battalion with fixed bayonets. We’re coming."

Nevada's Sheriff's Group

"I will tell you with absolute certainty that the thing that Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff fear most is not jail, but us releasing their 10 most treasonous phone calls to their own public," he continued. "They will be torn limb from limb on their own streets."

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 3:12 pm

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/461

Patriots and Frog Family

During my red pilling sessions, these words were repeated to me on a regular basis:  “Think Logically!”  At this point in the mission, those words are so very important because we need to remember we are at war…
yes this IS a movie but we are still at war and must play our parts. 

Ok Mar how the heck can that be logical?  Ok here goes…yes, Q told us this is a movie because all the major evil players were taken out (military tribunals, execution or gitmo-forever-more) before most of us got involved.  As in every war, there is cleanup and that is what we are watching happen now.  But….. what about the movie?  Well the movie needs a plot, main characters and an audience so they are eased into total understanding why this was played out behind the scenes. 

That is where we came in as Flynn’s digital journalists….as Flynn’s F.R.OG.s!!!  We started our campaign with the most powerful piece initially…our #SaveTheChildren campaign.  Once we awakened many on that, we showed them who, what, when, how and why our children needed to be saved.   From there we moved on into more detailed information exposing adrenochrome, red shoe club, black eye club, pizza club, cannabalism etc. and because of getting that info out to the public, we were able to enlist more frogs to assist us.  We exposed the politicians, hollywood, sports and music elite etc. as our team of frogs grew dramatically.  We became the news.  Then we became the digital journalists that others trusted for the truth.  

The enemy never saw us coming.  They were confident that the majority were completely brainwashed.  We surprised them.  The silent majority got off their couches and joined us.  Do NOT let anyone tell you we are NOT the majority now because we ARE!!!  Yes, many are still “sheep” but not because they haven’t heard the truth. They are sheep because they choose to be.  They enjoy being slaves and told what to do every second of their day.  There are others that also just think we are all conspiracy theorists.  Those people want proof but when we submit the truth to them, they choose not to believe because they don’t want to admit that we have been being brainwashed for decades… 

so now it is time to “think logically”… stop believing the mainstream media’s reports and bogus covid numbers.  Heck, why are you even bothering to still be watching or reading their crap???   Think logically…Q said disinformation is necessary…an example…When asked, Q said JFK Jr was not alive.  I know personally and without a question that John is very much alive.   Why would Q say he isn’t alive?  You can figure that reason out for yourself, right?  In war, you never give your game plan to the enemy.  Have you noticed lately all the “that can’t be true” news stories happening and the supposed patriots “in fighting” going on?  Think logically.

Sometimes a distraction is necessary to keep all eyes on one hand while the other hand is getting the job done.  I have been asked if General Flynn is really with Cabal…and if so was I going to have to rename my Signal groups which are all called “Flynn’s F.R.O.G.s”.   Holy crap frogs…absolutely, positively NO NO NO!!!  I actually got to look into the General’s eyes and his passion is so extremely true and loyal to the USA and to its citizens!!!  He is also strongly true to President Trump and the White Hats!!!  Think logically. Think distraction. Think patriots at the top levels that must do a heck of a lot of personal sacrifices for this mission.  Speaking of personal sacrifices, look at all the personal sacrifices  that you, as frogs and patriots, had to go through.  My point here today is that when you hear something that doesn’t quite ring true to you, THINK LOGICALLY and look to see what the other hand is doing.  

Just trust that together we are strong!!! It has never been more important than now to research everything for yourself.  You truly need to think for yourself.  You truly need to trust yourself.  Above all trust in God.   Trust in the Plan.  If you do your research you will understand the plan much better.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 7:48 pm

[size=0]https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/497
Your not being told the Truth of what's happening in Afghanistan.
TRUMP is playing a I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 2666I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 2660 CARD
The very super corrupt Afghanistan bankers. Government. Politicians.. ELITEs have been removed<<[/size]

>>> Deep State wants Afghanistan to sell to China the resources////
This will bring COUNTRIES into WAR<<<
_EVENT_
_EVENT_
_EVENT_

+FOR THOSE AWAKE.. YOU WATCHING A MOVIE UNFOLD
EVERYTHING HAS MEANING

BIDEN IS FALLing<
[MSM] is lying....

>Up next RUSSIA... CHINA..U.S. EU...>WAR GAMES
[>Taiwan

_EVENTS

THE WORLD IS CONNECTED

THE GREAT AWAKENING
It had to be this way

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 7:50 pm

INSIDE THE STORM!
EXPOSE OBAMA,HRC,c_a,FBI, world Pedo orgs connected>ELITEs>U.S business & politicians & movie stars /3 branch Gov.
Captured by Foreign ops (CCP/Israeli Mossad/ROTHSCHILDs/VATICAN)
_2021 BRINK OF CIVIL W>
World War
V[XD vs unV[xd
I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 23f011.3
It had to be this way

---
Most people would probably never understand they are inside the Storm... And P.A.I.N is mirrored...

You were given the maps..
The Warnings.. Stay Strong PATRIOTS through the hardest moments ahead..

NCSWIC

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/496

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FJ1EoTKWYAI5jqW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 8:40 pm

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FJ1YSanX0AEb96M?format=jpg&name=small

CONTD:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 8:41 pm

TRUMP COMMS: Green-Lighted = 114 = Law Of War 11.4

Trump's words on Hannity were loaded with Law Of War comms. The words GREEN LIGHTED = 114 = LAW OF WAR 11.4. Coincidence? The phrase HE WAS GREEN LIGHTED = 170 = THE D.O.D. LAW OF WAR 11.4 = STORM ACTIVATED.

In quoting Biden, Trump said THEY MAY GO IN, THEY WILL GO IN = 301 = THE END OF MILITARY OCCUPATION (i.e. 11.3).

Trump went on to say, I DON'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT = 217 = THE LAW OF WAR CHAPTER 11.3.

He continued with a fragmented sentence, BECAUSE THAT'S LIKE GIVING HIM.. = 259 = THE STORM ACTIVATION CODE.
YOU KNOW THEY USE THE TERM GREEN LIGHT = 421 = STATE OF TEMPORARY MILITARY CONTROL (from Q34) = President Donald J Trump Reinstatement (after temporary military control). 

These comms confirm my previous decode (HERE (https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/447)) showing how January 19 was 11.3 - End Of Occupation. 
At the right time, 11.3, 11.4, etc. will be publicly confirmed. But before publicly stating that occupation has ended, the public must first understand we are at war.

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 9:59 am

its all happening.....
Connecting to GREAT _EVENTS
.... in the END_DEEP STATE IN ALL COUNTRIES WILL BE ARRESTED/////
if you still don't know..XI is getting ready to pull the switch on the CCP / PUTIN is getting rid of ALL KAZARIAN/ROTHSCHILD influence banks in his country./TRUMP. MILITARY is getting ready for 11.3/ GERMANY UK. CANADA are inside their own Continuity of Government plans //// many head Nations are inside a silent Mil.Operation <<<<<<
_The Works is CONNECTED<

Russia and China's announcement of an independent financial trading platform will free nations under US sanctions from western intrusion into their commercial activities...

Vladimir Putin got straight to the point. At the opening of his one hour and fourteen minute video conversation with Xi Jinping on 15 December, he described Russia-China relations as “an example of genuine inter-state cooperation in the 21st century.”

Their myriad levels of cooperation have been known for years now – from trade, oil and gas, finance, aerospace and the fight against Covid-19, to the progressive interconnection of the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and the Eurasia Economic Union (EAEU).

But now the stage was set for the announcement of a serious counter-move in their carefully coordinated ballet opposing the relentless Hybrid War/Cold War 2.0 combo deployed by Empire.

As Assistant to the President for Foreign Policy Yuri Ushakov succinctly explained, Putin and Xi agreed to create an “independent financial structure for trade operations that could not be influenced by other countries.”

Now we’ve come to the crunch. And the catalyzing EVENT.....

WE ARE DEEP INSIDE THE >PAIN<

EVENTS
EVENTS
EVENTS
EVENTS
SCARE EVENT
EVENT
EVENT
EVENT

THE STORM OF THE CENTURY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 2:31 pm

You will know the Fake Allen invasion uses clouds.  Project blue beam depends on this..
First [DS] in many countries start to declassify UFO documents / then[MSM[ Plaster's the story (like now).. _EVENTually lights in the clouds in unknown countries and HUGE UFO crafts seen behind the CLOUDS.. Then LOUD sounds... EXPLOSIONS...
5G using super Sonic sounds that connect to your ear drum frequency.. Which simulates( Alien) telepathy .. 
Then Earthquakes., Storms made/ produced by the GeoEgineering patents the government has had since 1892
_after the the Earthquakes New {fake} archeology will be found that will connect the ALIENS behind the CLOUDS.. your phone will transmit fake Alien stories and sounds. Pictures.. Videos........ After all this crap is done DEEP STATE CABAL will have tried very hard to install a new religion.... Bring in the real Antichrist End Agenda/ connected to future sacrifices/ world control.. Mass extermination.... And blah blah blah.....>>>>> Most likely this project Blue Beam will be BETA tested in many Virtually unknown countries that are owned and bought by the ROTHSCHILDS/ROCKEFELLERS/=KAZARIAN MAFIA= {BIBLICAL dark blood lines}

Why would someone create a fake Allen invasion???
Because the CABAL/DEEP STATES  last chance to hold on to POWER.... They are being EXPOSED world wide the past years........ From VATICAN to pedophilia. To HUMAN Trafficking>. Cult satanic orders to sacrifices.. World CURRUPTION stemming to ROTHSCHILDs.. World BANKS cia.. Rockefellers.. and 3000 of the most elite families that control EU.. NATO..CCP. Corruption in all united States to most officials to government levels to local States and cities...

This Project Blue Beam was always in the cards for [DS] last resort..........

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FAKE ALIEN INVASION USING>>> CLOUDS

And a quiet benevolent real [CONTACT] incoming

The first fake contact ( project blue beam was always meant to disrupt the second [CONTACT]

>>. 
MASS CONFUSION
LATER...>>>>. Clarity later<<

*If your not aware already.. They have already started project blue beam.. In ROTHSCHILDs bought countries.. Think south Russian border countries//

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 3:30 pm

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FJ4pSQPXwAMZQtl?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 10:11 am

Few weeks back I told you all.... The new variants coming out are MILITARY codes and each variant signals Military operations and White Hats chess< counter movements/

(The DEEP STATE got really confused when so much different Variants started popping up on the news and papers without their CONTROL and Acknowledgement>>>> they can't back track these STORIES planted or say they didn't name the new variants ...it will truly destroy their NARRATION if they deny these variants popping up!!!)/////

Pay close attention to the new variant >>>>>>>>>>>>OMICROM<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

OMI= ODIN (Omi is one of ODINS name)

CROM: is a commanded to an operating system or server for a job that is to be Executed at Specified time.

> >>>>>>>>>>PROJECT ODIN < <<<<<<<<
MILITARY SPACE FORCE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY OPERATION CONNECTED TO STARLINK  SATS. AND CONTROL ALL GRIDS AROUND THE WORLD AND CAN BYPASS ALL MEDIA/RADIO/INTERNET PLATFORMS. MORE OVER PROJECT ODIN CAN TAKE AND OPERATE ALL MEDIA/RADIO/INTERNET/DIGITAL PLATFORMS AND EBS.

>OMICROM< 
WHO Skips Next Greek Letter After “Nu” in Naming New COVID Variant – The Next Letter “Xi” Might Draw Attention to China – So They Named it “Omicron” Instead

Xi =11 in Roman numerals
XI = 11 =LAW OF WAR MANUAL/ CHAPTER 11.

>Q, POST #1116 (>ELEVEN<16)
Thank you Xi
Good start.
China/CQ cancel.
Q
(This post was not about China or Xi ...it was disinformation..Q knew the enemy was reading the post.... And Q Mil.Intel couldn't break the laws of National Security by openly stating the Laws of War > End of occupation 11.3< )

CHAPTER 11(xi) in the Law Of War all pertain to  END FOREIGN OCCUPATION and 11.15 has specific rules on how to " combat the spread of contagious diseases and EPIDEMICS"

Q post #104
Now is the time to pray.
We're are operational.
God bless the United States of America.
Q
~ Be careful PATRIOTS/ANONS/ Freedom fighters across the world....... Be careful of those who divide inside the Great AWAKENING......( Many are drunk on EGO> FOLLOWERS>or simply are drunks and high and take to social media to vent (hate/accuse/>ego<) and instead of seeking help for their mental problems or drug problems or alcohol problems........./////

I'm not here for these games or followers or being a keyboard warrior looking for fights and raging nonsense....

Some of us are here.. Because we truly care for humanity, nature, animals and Earth...

No matter where you are seek peace.

God will not do for you.. What you can do for yourself. ( This means learn to use all your sacred senses in Harmony ..... Come to a clean life.. LIGHT)>  THE GREAT AWAKENING is much more than can be fathomed...

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 10:13 am

50 years ago.. NASA had technology in Shuttle crafts to travel 230,000 miles away to the moon..... This Shuttle needed only one tank of gas and could easily (supposedly) travel through the Van Allen radiation belt with no problems//// today [they] ,[NASA] can and has ONLY travel 1/Thousandth of the distance since 50 years ago.. back then [they] had technology that was only 1/millionth as strong and capable of today's Smart phone...
///Today all EVIDENCE of APOLLO 11 Shuttle craft/ blue prints and original videos have been destroyed....(nothing has been saved from this historic journey and records)... All that remains are edited videos of a moon landing that shows three different shadows from the different lighting sources in some clips.... No stars in the back ground..(later added)///
Only one photo of EARTH :earth_africa: was made public for 50 years...
The astronauts were WARNED not to give interviews <<All APOLLO 11 equipment DESTROYED
>DESTROYED all original video Tapes
>Original Blue prints
//( No one would ever do this destruction of a historical land mark and journey in U.S. /World history...>>>Unless they were destroying evidence<<)

Today you can't get good phone service in the forest or far from the city in high terrains or canyons or the oceans....//// But evidently back in 1969 you had perfect technology to speak with astronauts 150,000 miles away????/////

))) There is footage coming out by NASA whistleblowers who have LEAKED the fake videos of APOLLO 11. Astronauts  pretending to be traveling half way to the moon<<<

The Radiation Field between the Earth is moon i25,000 miles think... And to this day they don't have the technology to travel through the radition belt >> >>NASA Astronauts Col. Terry Virts, Dr. Kathleen Rubins, and Dr. Kelly Smith (NASA Engineer)
 say in official NASA videos that no one has gone beyond low  Earth orbit yet, through the Van Allen Belts
of dangerous radiation.  This means no one has landed on the Moon yet. //// (Now all three NASA employees are banned from talking to the public)....

+Think>> how can a small Space Shuttle LEAVE the Earth. Which is spinning 1000 miles on it's axis and flying the through the universe at 4× times the speed of a bullet>>>> how does a NASA shuttle leave Earth to travel a half million miles round trip on a tank of gas>> make through 25,000 miles of radition belt, have perfect radio communication in 1969 when NASA only had less than 1/millionth of computing power of today's Smart phone.... Why was all EVIDENCE of APOLLO 11 destroyed????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>This isn't about an another ELECTION<<>> NASA> CIA> WORLD BANKS . BIG PHARMA.. BIG TECH. EXT EXT.EXTMEXT.

[[[[NASA]]]]

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 10:24 am

Wisconsin plus 20 other states has legalized human bio sludge as fertilizer.

Did Mike ever list the other states?
 quik vid
https://twitter.com/AndyMar17737663/status/1485979470477643779

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 3:21 pm

_Events in 
>Middle East
>Ukraine
>Taiwan
>Myanmar
and several other countries are very REAL!!!

Both sides. 
White HATS and [DS]
are making Major moves...

In the End the world is CONNECTED

>>> All 32 Major COUNTRIES will FALL..
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES WILL FOLLOW..
>>When the lights go out...
>> Arrests are IMMINENT
For all CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY...NUREMBERG CODE 
ALL WHO CONSPIRED WITH PLANDEMIC AND CORRUPTION IN COHESION WITH DEEP STATE IN ALL COUNTRIES

Next>
Pakistan
China
India
Africa
>Conflicts Erupt<

All conflicts are for purposes of bringing in the MILITARY
 ]  PLANNED [

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 3:22 pm

HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of People are taking to the Streets across the World fighting against the forced vaccination. Forced mandates. Standing against the tyranny of the corrupt system.. Over a 3 Billion people through the world are moving REAL NEWS/TRUTH Information in every country.. REAL Information from doctors, scientist, lawyer, Leaders, judges who are against the PLANDEMIC. The Great Reset, the ///,[DS] AGENDA 21 and have massive evidence of corruption and fraud against THE SYSTEM>>..big tech. MSM, big pharma, deep state PAYED LEADERS<< 
     [DS] the corrupt governments big tech. big pharma world BANKS. MSM don't want people to know about the vaccines, vaccines DEATHS COVID creation (bioweapon origin) the world AGENDA, GATES, fauci.cdc. ECT ECT ECT.., but the freedom fighters of the World are AWAKENING  people in masses and taking to the Streets ...

WORLD WIDE COUP....... blush

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 4:17 pm

CABLES; EU
>Will start 66 attacks (FF_ FALSE FLAG ATTACKS) in the coming weeks :warning:

These FALSE FLAG [DS] COUPS
will be blamed on noncompliant / Resistant citizens/groups/orgs/ that will COMPLY with the Deep State Vaccines/lockdowns/E_vaccines passport

These [DS] events are to trigger new laws in Europe for full control 
________
We all know this was coming!..

>REMEMBER I told you.... The white HATS will let these events take place..... There are>counter measures in place that will activate MASS AWAKENING<<

The DEEP STATE plan to create FAKE COUPs will have many unstable variables that will be EXPOSED<

Keep your heads up EU< Patriots

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 4:54 pm

RUSSIA>Eyes Africa and starts division of the UN forces<<

Russian military advisers are reportedly helping Mali train its security forces. Western countries have criticized Mali for allowing mercenaries from the Russian Wagner Group to operate in the West African nation.

Tensions are mounting in West Africa as Mali resists pressure from the region, the EU and US, to come up with a firm timetable on how civilian rule will be restored after two coups and a military takeover.

The day after France’s withdrawal, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken weighed in on Mali’s looming deal with the shadowy Russian private military company. He stressed that the Wagner Group “will not bring peace to Mali”. 
________
PUTIN ain't playing///
Trump is smiling..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 4:55 pm

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FJ-2kpSWYAcpB-I?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 8:51 pm

>Attorney General  Merrick Garland [ EXPOSED] by the Senators today in vicious grilling session>>>> the Deep State Attorney General was on the hot seat today and destroyed by Senator Cruz, Cotton, Graham,Hawley for many chaotic events that have taken place under Biden Administration... The appointed ATTORNEY GENERAL Garland faced tough questions on FBI MEMO.. Giving authority to FBI to investigate Parents who speak up at school meeting<<
Which is illegal//// he faced numerous questions and facts of a cover up a teenage boy wearing dresses to school and raping a girl in a bathroom.. And the school covered up and FBI. And Garland covered up the information.... Later on the boy was expelled from the school and raped another girl at a another school and the story was covered up/////
He faced grilling over Afghanistan and the border crises for his lies by Senator Graham....

"YOU SHOULD RESIGN IN DISGRACE!!!"... TOM COTTON exploded on Garland

>>>What I can tell you is TRUMP is going to make a MAJOR move against the Mainstream MEDIA<<
When everything COLLAPSE'S 
>>>>>>>>>In the AFTERMATH
TRUMP WILL BUYOUT THE MEDIA<//////(Remember ) Mohammed Bin Salman //// his loyalty to Trump and his private holdings in FACEBOOK, Twitter, Google, YouTube (subsidiary companies and family/friends wealth is also inside the social media Giants////

The COLLAPSE will insure the destruction of the mainstream MEDIA and there $$$$$$$$$$$$
]]]]]>>>>
Cables are>>>> TRUMP IS COMING AFTER MAINSTREAM MEDIA>>>>HE BEGINS THE ASSUALT WITH HIS OWN SOCIAL MEDIA/////
AFTER THE COLLAPSE.....
THE SLEEPING SHEEP WILL NEVER TRUST THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA NO MORE
>>>>>
"THE FAKE NEWS WILL LOOK VERY DIFFERENT IN A FEW YEARS"... TRUMP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The COLLAPSE... will [EXPOSE] THE DEEP STATE FOR ALL TO SEE<<<<

TRUST THE PLAN.......

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2022 11:42 am

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/593

Q post #11
30-Oct-2017 4:20:11 AM CET

Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?  (answer TRUMP)
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? (MILITARY OCCUPATION >11) What conditions must present itself? (FOREIGN INTERFERENCE/ELECTION INTERFERENCE/U.S. CAPTURED OPERATION OF ALL THE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT BY FOREIGN POWER) Why is this so VERY important? (WHEN THE DEEP STATE FALLS IN THE U S. TERRITORY.. THE WORLD DEEP STATE WILL COLLAPSE)  Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.
OMICRON (OMI =ODIN /CRON= a Command to an operating system or server for a job to be Executed at a specified time.) = PROJECT ODIN: MILITARY SATS . Control of world wide grid>MSM , internet, TV, radio,/EBS 

Q last post at >11:05:50
                            11:5
OMICRON> B (B is a note or KEY)  1.1.529
                                                             1 1. 5
Q post 11 > KEY (K=11 E=5  y=25)
              11                  11.  5

Title 32 NATIONAL DEFENCE 11.5

LAW OF WAR CHAPTER 11 > MILITARY OPERATIONS ENDING FOREIGN OCCUPATION
______________________________________Q last post  time stamp
11:05:50
(11 means >MILITARY Operation
5:5 means >LOUD AND CLEAR)

Stay vigilant World Wide PATRIOTS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2022 11:53 am

As the Plan plays out,  bring Trump's name into the Maxwell case gets MSM talking about the case.

-------------------------
Lin said people have to accept that we are at war right now. Today’s wars are not fought by storming the battlefield like yesterday wars. 

1) Trump is part of a military operation.
2) The cabal had planned for decades the fall of America. Obama did a lot of damage during his terms. When she didn’t win, they used the virus in Trumps final term.

It was all the cover they’d need for election fraud. It was to get everyone use to the new normal

Trump says that he got the vaccine done at record speed. He anticipated that the vaccines would be approved by the FDA and MANDATED FOR ALL. 

So Trump countered... 
- to get rid of the fear narrative
- to allow America to reopen
- to expose big pharma, the CDC, election fraud, etc… 
- the vaccine would not be FDA approved, but deemed experimental, and most importantly….. NOT mandatory. That is why you are seeing them heavily incentivize the vaccine.

America was already in a delicate place… he had to weigh his options.

A) Tell America the vaccines meant to depopulate the world and enslave us.
    B) Or endorse it….

How that would have played out:

A) A sitting president, warning America that they cannot trust the FDA, CDC, and all the institutions they’ve come to know and trust… How do your friends and family take it when you tell them these things? It isn’t always pleasant. 

B) Allowing a biological weapon (with a low mortality rate) to be released on American soil had advantages. 

Allowing a biological weapon to be released did something crucial— For the first time in history, all 50 states were placed under a disaster declaration. Additionally, thanks to Bush Sr., America was already in a state of war since 9/11… we are still in a state of war.

Combine the disaster declarations & being in a state of war and Donald Trump has wartime powers of the president. Look up what he can do when he has wartime powers. 
Smile

Everything is not as it appears. 
Everything is done by THE BOOK.

Covid also provides white hats the perfect cover to carry out operations. As I’ve said before, CGI & prosthetics are amazing these days.

Keep in mind, there are a few very special executive orders that are still active. Two below… 

- 13848 Imposing certain sanctions in the event of foreign interference in a United States Election. 

- 13818-Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Not all is what it appears. 

In war, sometimes you have to choose between two bad options.  

The alternative would have been eventually billions of people dying & it would have been hell on earth. 

God himself has intervened. 
Let’s let him work & do everything we can to help him along the way.

*These are of course my strong opinions based on the research I have done. 

Unshakable Faith in Donald Trump

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 9:00 pm

If you'd like to go to this link at start reading down the page.  There is enough there that sounds
 accurate  and happening right now.  It's a mind blower.

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/627

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2022 5:03 pm

Watch this clip — # 43 SSwallow Bird

Q225
>>150697929
>Who knows where the bodies are buried?
The ones who put the bodies there.
Blackwater

Note: These aren't physical bodies.
Note and keep 'Black' and 'Water' in mind as well as the other keywords I'm using to make you a Mind Map with (D5, SR, JA, Smile, 43, etc)

43 SWALLOW BIRDS

Expand further.
Make the connection.
Map currently has 43 confirmed connections. 
Important to understand.
When this breaks many won’t swallow.
MSM not trusted. (MSM WILL BREAK=SPY CRAFTS WILL BE SHOT DOWN)
You are the voice.
We are here to help guide.
Future proves past. 
You are the calm before and during the storm.
Q
a quik vid that makes the connection  https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/684

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 7:48 pm

From  15 Feb

[Forwarded from Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page]
BLACK SWAN

THREE GORGES DAM collapse

This event would kill over 100 million
in 6 hours & 400 million within weeks
from flooding, destruction of roads
hospitals, essential supplies & 
medical treatment. Deaths of Elders, 
children, the weak & innocent lives
will be immense with no immediate
relief. [DS] Military Cabal & Global 
Elites project nearly 500 million
Chinese citizens would die. 

The Deep State has long planned to
collapse 3GD. for population control
Crypto currency reset. Destroy ALL
evidence that links WUHAN to other
Nations. This planned collapse is
connected to Freemasons logic
"Out of chaos comes order" The Dam 
collapse would trigger ripple effects
across the world connected to
businesses who use China exports
paper. plastics. supplies, Goods. Foods. Business resources/digital resources...
China supplies 50% of aluminum
for business. Industrial,. Their Cargo Ships and vessels control one of the largest shipping networks across the world.. Connected to subsidiary companies in every country.

The Dam collapse would trigger the stoppage of All Chinese cargoes and vessels across the world in every Port... The Chinese markets will effect World Markets /crypto exchange/metal prices add create WAR... CHINA is ready and has been ready for the attacks they have
WARSHIPS in 60 Major ports around
the world Armed with NUKES. and 7
fleets of NUCLEAR SUBS....
20 million Chinese Mil.operators passing as U.S citizens owning restaurants/stores. 2 million students in U.S. loyal to CCP... 3 million Chinese in Big Tech in U.S. companies/ silicone valley who can attack infrastructure of U.S digital Systems on command......

The ramifications of collapsing the 3GD is NUCLEAR.... Even it doesn't go Nuclear... You saw what one ship ( evergreen) did to World Shipping... The effects of that one ship will be felt 3_11 months...... Imagine if CHINA stopped all 27,000 fleets at once.

>>DarkWinter22.; [DS] _EVENT<<
/) The plan to nuke 22 cities...

This not a Game

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 2:10 pm

White Hats   Sunday 2/27/22

Cables: WAR/, Within>UN, NATO
... Several countries including Presidents & MILITARY LEADERS at odds over Sending troops and supplies to UKRAINE
>CANADA Germany Italy Hungary Greece Netherlands Poland Romania Turkey Slovakia Slovenia Croatia Albania Portugal Spain ICELAND <<
Are all refusing NATO,UN push of WAR ..
> Many military GENERALS are at odds within the NATO PACK
>>>CONFUSION
>>>INFIGHTING 
>>>ANGER AT THE U S. BIDEN ADMIN. IS GROWING!!!!!
_______
How do you take apart the Deep State CABAL ROCKEFELLERS>ROTHSCHILDs
VATICAN>DAVOS GROUP>World BANKS [DS] ECT ect..backed>>> >>UN. NATO (Human trafficking, world money laundering, Blackmail government controlled network that has created most of the Colour Revolutions in the World working with the CIA, five eyes agencies ECT ECT..)......

//) > You bring in one of the LARGEST MILITARY force on Earth and bring UN NATO to their depths..... And start to[ EXPOSE] THE WEAKNESS INSIDE THE UN. NATO..>>which will lead to [Exposure] of World CORRUPTION in the UN<<<

(trust the PLAN.... MILITARY GENERALS ACROSS THE WORLD ARE WORKING WITH WHITE HATS BEHIND THE SCENE....,/// Your watching the movie unfold in real time.../))

(Alice Bailey, a Luciferian, and her husband, Foster Bailey, author of The Spirit of Masonry. The organization was originally called the “Lucifer Publishing Company”, because Bailey worshiped Lucifer, the Devil, Diablos> the objective of the Lucifer Trust foundation was to take full control at the UN. Its goal is to initiate “The Externalization of the Heirarchy“... Of Governmentd and Presidents, Elites and World Banks... Backed by the Rockefellers, Rothschild and Bill GATES.. The Lucifer Trust had gained full control of the Europe Union and NATO
At one time, the Lucis Trust office in New York was located at 666 United Nations Plaza 

Bailey was an acolyte of Madame Blavatsky, the Freemason witch who wrote, “Stand in awe of him, and sin not, speak his name with trembling … It is Satan who is the god of our planet and the only god. … When the Church, therefore, curses Satan, it curses the cosmic reflection of God.”
______
 TRUST the plan

The world is connected
Q
_________
It had to be this way

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 9:49 am

Middle East Is heating up  🔥

Turkey and Kurdish exchanging fire and Russian running air strikes<
> Israel hits Syria with missiles
and his world news
>Dozens of Yemeni pro-government fighters have been killed in a new offensive to take a rebel-held city, loyalist sources said on Tuesday, following a surge in violence including missile attacks on the United Arab Emirates.
>Iran only weeks away from becoming a NUCLEAR power
>
>
>US general says Russia turmoil could spill to Middle East
The Army general tapped to take over as top U.S. commander in the Middle East is warning senators that if Russian invades Ukraine, it could create broader instability into the Middle East, including Syria

//THE UKRAINE WAR Will set of middle east WAR
> Balkans WAR 
>CHINA >TAIWAN WAR
>INDIA>CHINA WAR
> AFRICA COUPS
>SOUTH AMERICA COUPS
>
________
WORLD WIDE CIVIL UNREST 
, RIOTS, PROTEST, 🔥 FIRES.
AGAINST THE PANDEMIC, MANDATES. FOOD SHORTAGE> COMING NATURAL GAS, FUEL SHORTAGES> COMING CYBER ATTACKS TO SHUT DOWN BANKING SYSTEMS [ DAVOS GROUP , WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM/ DS ]... ECT ECT ECT
_______
Many of us TRUTH speakers WARNED OF THESE EVENTS COMING...
Near death civilization EVENTs

///////

Stay strong Patriot and ANONS and keep sharing information.... The world is waking slowy.
________
The world is connected
Q
______

CABLES; OPERATION BLUE BEAM ( fake alien invasion/ ..as you know the past 4 years deep state has been pushing ALIEN AGENDA through the News . Vatican,CIA. Pentagon and world sources...)//

World MILITARY CABLES is moving information that UKRAINE WAR WILL LEAD TO ALIEN ( INVASION) [ DISCLOSURE ] PROJECT BLUE BEAM... FALSE FLAG WORLD OPERATION TO BRING IN A RELIGION < get rid of old religion and bring world CONTROL<
________THE HARD TRUTH TO UNDERSTAND IS THEIR IS REAL LIFE BEYOND WHAT WE CAN SEE AND HEAR AND UNDERSTAND....
_________
Q >
Are we alone?
Roswell?

No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.
Q
________

There are two different ALIEN [disclosure] ] disclose [
One is FAKE > PROJECT BLUE BEAM and all the fake mainstream media hype<
DS plan to use this project to bring in a new World order .

And there is the REAL ]] DISCLOSURE [[ > THAT IS >IMMINENT < COMING....

> ANGELS, DEMONS, SPIRITS , INTER DIMENSIONS, GHOSTS. ALIEN RACES OF SORTS OUTSIDE EARTH AND INSIDE EARTH>> THE ICE WALLS>The Montane ring>The sea of Shadows>The Abyssal ocean>The scorched waste lands<<< [ DISCLOSURE ]
_______
You have been lied to all your life.
History has been a lie.. Created by the CABAL for thousands of years for> CONTROL<
_______

THE TUNNELS THAT RUN FROM UKRAINE ( SECOND LARGEST IN THE WORLD)///>>> RUN PAST THE ICE WALLS<<
_______
The Great AWAKENING is more than a human mind can fathom

[ Disclosure ]

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 7:00 pm

Ukraine’s Deadly Gamble | Lee Smith

Yes, Putin wants to prevent NATO from expanding to Russia’s border. But the larger answer is that he finds the U.S. government’s relationship with Ukraine genuinely threatening. 

That’s because for nearly two decades, the U.S. national security establishment under both Democratic and Republican administrations has used Ukraine as an instrument to destabilize Russia, and specifically to target Putin.

Why can’t the American security establishment shoulder responsibility for its role in the tragedy unfolding in Ukraine?

Because to discuss American responsibility openly would mean exposing the national security establishment’s role in two separate, destructive coups.

This is a game that Biden and key figures in his administration have been playing for a long time, beginning with the 2013-14 Obama administration-backed coup that toppled a Russia-friendly government in Kyiv.

The Obama administration helped organize street demonstrations for what became history’s most tech-savvy and PR-driven regime change operation, marketed to the global public variously as Maidan.

In February 2014, the protests forced Yanukovych into exile in Moscow. Consequently, Obama administration officials worked to assemble a new Ukrainian government friendly to the United States and therefore hostile to Russia.

In late February, the Russians responded to the American soft coup in Ukraine by invading Crimea and eventually annexing it and creating chaos in Eastern Ukraine.

In 2016, the Hillary Clinton campaign came calling on Ukrainian officials and activists to lend some Slavic authenticity to its Russia collusion narrative targeting Donald Trump.

With the CIA’s Brennan and a host of senior FBI and DOJ officials pushing Russiagate into the press—and running an illegal espionage campaign against the Trump team—Ukrainian political figures gladly joined in.

Key participants included Kyiv’s ambassador to Washington, who wrote a Trump-Russia piece for the U.S. press, and a member of the Ukrainian parliament who allegedly contributed to the dossier.

Russiagate was the kind of vanity project that a buffer state with a plunging GDP and an army equipped with 40-year-old ex-Soviet weapons in a notoriously risky area of the world can ill afford—especially one that lacked a nuclear arsenal.

In July 2019, U.S. national security officials injected yet another Ukraine-related narrative into the public sphere to target the American president.

This one appears to have been initiated by Ukrainian American White House official Alexander Vindman and his colleague Eric Ciaramella, a CIA analyst who had served as Vice President Biden’s point man on Ukraine.

When Vindman told Ciaramella about a phone call in which Trump had asked the Ukrainian president for information regarding allegations about the Biden family’s corrupt activities in Kyiv, they called on help from U.S. intelligence services, the State Department, the Pentagon, Democratic Party officials, and the press.

In order to cover up for what the Bidens and perhaps other senior Obama officials had done in Ukraine, a Democratic Congress impeached Trump for trying to figure out what American policymakers had been doing in Ukraine over the past decade.

The end result was that the Ukrainians had helped weaken an American president who, unlike Obama, gave them arms to defend themselves against the Russians.

More seriously, they reinforced Putin’s view that, especially in partnership with the Democrats, Ukraine did not understand its true place in the world as a buffer state—and would continue to allow themselves to be used as an instrument by policymakers whose combination of narcissism and fecklessness made them particularly prone to dangerous miscalculations.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 10:43 pm

Snow White...
Referred to 30 _Q_ drops
The CIA had< seven huge, super-secret, global intelligence computer databases deep inside Central Intelligence Agency headquarters and was named after the seven dwarfs... Operation Snow White///..
CIA created CAA in Hollywood also funded Walt Disney, Hugh Hefner, and among many other paid/controlled OPERATIONS like Mockingbird/>>Honey traps (Marilyn Monroe had Military clearance to California Military base (CIA}> Courtney Love also was a placed low level CIA agent who ran drugs through England punk scene and trafficked girls between ELITES///

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 10:44 pm

White Hats, [3/17/2022 11:37 AM]

In 2016 U.S. MILITARY INTEL. Already knew that the CCP had already created plans to steal the 2020 elections and knew several Leaders in the Democratic party and Republican party were going to steal the election and use Mainstream media, three letter agencies and use social media Tech Giants to help facilitate a foreign Operation to capture all three branches of The United States Government (Judicial, legislative and the Executive)

A PLAN was put in place by the U.S. Military >>>Devolution PLAN is a confirmed process being preserved by the U.S. military to secretly maintain and save President Donald Trump’s administration.

Inside the workimgs of the PLAN power was given to Ezra Cohen Watnick ..a very interesting person with The Highest civilian clearance inside Military Operations and Highest clearance inside Intelligence networks and Operations/he was placed by Trump and General Flynn. ..Ezra Watnick was also given highest power  of Giving DECLASSIFIED information<<

The Devolution PLAN involved secret operations of replacing politicians, senior key officials, high ranking GENERALS, Admirals and officers. A large operation took place to ensure the 2020 election was given to BIDEN ( WHO HAS BEEN FORCED< PLAYING HIS PART) in the Operation and World Military Sting OPs. 
    The MILITARY took full control in early 2020 when the CCP released the Bioweapon Virus COVID-19 SARS... This point was a confirmed Marker of the CCP in coherence with Obama:Admin./Vatican/ROTHSCHILDs ect.. and take over of The United States of American.
The MILITARY in that moment sworn to protect the Constitution of the United States enacted the first Stages of the Devolution PLAN. Securing and insulting the The Presidential Powers of the Chief and Commander of The United States Donald J. TRUMP. 
The PLAN was set in motion to monitor all foreign and domestic companies (Tech, Medical, resources, trades, Banking) personnel, high elite political figures and all entities(CIA FBI ECT.) who conspired in the CCP FOREIGN OPERATION.

_ You are currently in the RE-CONSTITUTIONAL phase of the Devolution PLAN. And the COMING ending.

KEEP Strong PATRIOTS... Everything has meaning...
Your watching the final parts of the :movie_camera: movie.....

MILITARY is the only way

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 10:46 pm

Why did PUTIN ARREST his own FSB intelligence branch (MSM is not telling the TRUTH/nor Alex Jones who have millions invested in Russia)....

PUTIN not only arrested his own FSB INTELLIGENCE HEAD ..> but also several other GENERALS> Bankers> corporation executives and government officials in a large 2 week OPERATIONS< The ARRESTs and current SANCTIONS ON [ DS] ARE CONNECTED

THATS THE REASON RUSSIA HIT BIDEN. BLICKEN , Hillary Clinton, the former Democratic presidential nominee, as well as Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo and national security adviser Jake Sullivan ( these are they only names MSM shared.... The list longer with several U.S. corporations and industries CEOs )///...

*When PUTIN did mass Arrests in Russia (current) and SACTIONED top [ DS] U.S. Officials... He closed OFF their BANKING ACCOUNTS connected to subsidiary investors/ bankers/money laundering ops/ ( the payments the FSB was taking from the U.S. world deep state )//
>PUTIN HAS NOW TAKEN FULL CONTROL OF THEIR ASSETS/MONEY IN RUSSIA AND MARKETS CONNECTED TO UKRAINE, MIDDLE EAST< 

THE SANCTIONS PUTIN IMPOSED IS > SEIZING < ALL BANK ACCOUNTS CONNECTED TO DEEP STATE BIDENS/HUNTER BIDEN/ CLINTONS/OBAMA/SOROS /subsidiary companies and ghost investment holdings through RUSSIA.....//) The FSB and many organization in RUSSIA were still being payed by the DEEP STATE
///>>> Attempted COUP FAILED<

PUTIN NOW HOLDS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS/EUROS CONNECTED TO EUROPE> ALFA.  BILLIONSAIRS BANK AND DEUTCHE BANK> CONNECTED TO SWITZERLAND BANKS....> THAT WERE FUNNELING MONEY THROUGH RUSSIA MARKETS AND COMPANIES for the BIDEN, HRC, Obama, UN. DAVOS groups ECT ECT ECT ECT ect.....>>>>>

!!!!!!!ASSETS SEIZED!!!!!!!!
__
Now you should began to understand the PLAN

SAUDI ARABIA ( BIN SALMAN) going GOLD Backing CHINA ( XI) RUSSIA( PUTIN) >>ALL who have broken off the CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM!! AND BEING BACKED BY INDIA ( MODI)<

(White HATS in CHINAs next move is also to put SANCTIONS on U.S. officials. Corporations companies and ceo's and SIEZE THEIR MONEY AND ASSETS....<
This_EVENT WILL come after the TAIWAN EVENT)////

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY U.S. UN. EU IS PUSHING SO HARD FOR FUNDING FOR UKRAINE.>>> THEY ARE STEALING MONEY FROM THEIR CITIZENS AND THE MONEY ISN'T REACHING UKRAINE< 
___
TRUMP is smiling..... Watching the PLAN of the ALLIANCE unfold :wink:

You have more than you know
Trust the Plan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 10:47 pm

White Hats, [3/17/2022 4:05 PM]
It is being reported that Russia “has begun to move Tor short-range surface-to-air missile systems to the border area with Ukraine.”

Ukraine has shocked the world by opening up the bomb shelters in Kiev…
Ukraine has opened bomb shelters in the capital of the nation as fears of a Russian invasion soar. On Wednesday a Ukrainian minister and former top spy warned the conflict could spread globally.

Banks in Belarus are preparing to switch to Russia’s version of SWIFT due to imminent sanctions by the west…

Belarusian banks are preparing for tougher Western sanctions by signing up to Russia’s alternative to the SWIFT, the international financial messaging network that underpins the global banking system, Russia’s Moskovsky Komsomolets tabloid has reported.

ABC’s Martha Raddatz is reporting that after Joe Biden’s recent call with Vladimir Putin, the Russians moved an additional 10,000 troops to the border with Ukraine.

North Korea>>>>> was silent for a awhile...

India border.> China> Pakistan

Through all the commotion..>Africa will ignite Coups < /// South America will come into heavy conflicts,  :fire:

South Europe>>> SERBIA.<<<

The world is connected

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 10:49 pm

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FOGUk_3VcAI0hXL?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 11:35 pm

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FOGucjSWUAQvLye?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 9:56 am

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/1507

NASARA 🕯 in EFFECT.. And rolling...

Over 3 BILLION people have now crossed over to a Gold backed SYSTEM.. CHINA> RUSSIA> // INDIA, SAUDI ARABIA and many countries not mentioned in mainstream media are now trading on the NEW SYSTEM<<<(only took 72 hours for the new system to be up and running and trading 12 countries in an instant)//

The effect of half of 7 billion people leaving the [DS] CENTRAL BANKING system
Means the [ COLLAPSE] IS IMMINENT< and world CABAL owned markets are collapsing ..
PANIC IN DC EU.UN. NATO,  ECT ECT ECT ECT WORLD ELITES . BIG PHARMA, BIG TECH. MSM 
....[They] are trying now everything they can to create WWIII .. Next PANDEMIC... Next FALSE FLAGS .. weather manipulation......(( [ DS] These people are willing to fight to death.. Because their lives depend on it)/// WORLD DS PANIC

THE FALL OF THE CABAL. CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM IS HAPPENING... YOU ARE WITNESSING THE [COLLAPSE]
of the old system<<<

In the END... THE WORLD WILL CONNECT THROUGH Q)UANTUM .....

TRUST THE PLAN<
_______
______
WE ARE WITH YOU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 10:20 am

White Hats, [3/24/2022 11:05 AM]
Russia exited the Matrix first

Russia is now financially almost completely free from the United States.

When Saddam Hussein announced in Iraq that he would no longer accept the US dollar for oil, two months later the war broke out in Iraq and Saddam Hussein was murdered.

Many wars were started to preserve the American dollar. When Moammer Gaddafi created an evaluated currency for Africa, Western military power went to Libya and assassinated Gaddafi.

Now Russia has finally broken the Petrol-Dollar (Fiat Money). The US is now in an existential crisis and Europe will follow.
The dollar is (almost) bankrupt and the cry for regulation of cryptocurrencies by corrupt governments show the corruption and mutiny within the organised financial system bodies like the SEC revealing how Bitcoin and Ethereum are protected.

Russia has the ruble which is fully backed by gold. India, China and Russia have long had a different monetary system apart from SWIFT.
Ripple is slowely revealing to be the new QFS it was promised and hoped by many XRP and XLM long trusted believers.

It seems the time to flip the switch is very very close.
For so long we have speculated and predicted scenarios that would involve the Event.

And Russia know seems to lead the way out of the Matrix.
Leaving behind the corrupt financial system, the media, the internet.
Exposing the NWO, EU, US, NATO, the UN, CERN, the WHO, the CIA, the MOSSAD.
All one big snake pit, full of dark connected to each other up the evil pyramid of the Elite.
About to be taken down completely.

Russia is on it,s way to implement the free world outside the matrix of the Cabal that we have been trapped in for centuries.

Exciting times
Flip the Switch
Eyes open
To be continued

With you reporting the other side of the news.

WWG1WGA

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 10:26 am

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FN3ONOBVcAAHes-?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 10:51 am

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 FN5ZHueXEAY8Vw5?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO   I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to make sure we have all of these-Q INFO
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next