Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation

Go down 
+4
bordercollie
researcher
michael371
ScaRZ
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 4:25 pm

Has anyone heard from Michael and how he is doing. He hasn't been around in over a week posting anything. I was going to send a PM to him, but if he isn't still logging on he will not see I have sent one.

I hope he is okay.

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 Runes110
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 4:39 pm

I noticed that too.  You could just send a test pm if Judy hasn't heard from him.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 10:46 am

Morning~
I made some of my rounds this morning. Nothing explosive that I see, so...   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 1f60a 

I'll read Hebrews (again) but don't want to get sidetracked atm.  I didn't give you enough info
yesterday to indicate where I was going.  But it's so big, for my own sake, I have to take it in pieces. So, my bad.

We were talking about our role in the creative process, and what does the Bible say about it, and
what does the New Age believer teach and why.
We're talking at a much deeper level than deciding what to have for breakfast. 
This is about creating 'something' from a (perceived) nothingness. 
From the Unseen to the Seen.  

One thing we know well is that unless one is conformed by the Living Word and the Spirit, we have no hope of creating as God would have it.  And we could go miles and miles on that one.

But coming back to substance...is that a 'thing'?  Turns out, yes, it is.  And this is information from the natural growth/knowledge progression of our species. 

I won't elaborate too much unless you are not familiar.  It's weird because they talk about the Higgs boson as if it was a new discovery.  I read about it about 35 years ago and who knows howmuch before that it was discovered.  Of course the discovery was made at CERN, but we can prove it out for ourselves at any time. 

Briefly, the atmosphere is made up of particles that can now be observed at a subatomic level.  As they sent these particles thru the collider at faster and faster speeds (trying to achieve the speed of light, and observe the Big Bang-the moment of creation, they think. . (which would blow up the world I'd think),
they discovered that the 'wave' manifested into a particle at the moment of observation.

Without an observer, the wave remains in a state of pure potentiality.

In other words, until there was an 'observer', the potential particle remained in it's wave state until someone put their attention on a single point of the wave.  (Is this 'singularity' ?  I'd have to study)

That is probably the most significant discovery ever.  
And explains 'substance and evidence' in today's language, which God does NOT fear, I'm sure.
It isn't the information itself that makes the difference.
It is whether the Creative Process is embarked on by the unregenerated heart and mind, or one yielded to Him, by Him and through Him.
Only then can we call it "Good".

I think we have a blueprint of sorts throughout our lives that point to the direction God would have each of us go.  They are not the same, but in sharing, knowledge/understanding is increased.
I know that this is part of my path, though all paths will eventually lead to God and Judgement.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2022 7:09 am

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth : for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away ; and there was no more sea. (Revelation 21:1)

A radical change will take place but the earth is not annihilated.

One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. (Ecclesiastes 1:4)

The LORD intends to alter or change both the heavens and the earth.

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. (Isaiah 65:17)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2022 3:44 pm

Graham Hancock - Netflix - Ancient Apocalypse (2022)

Graham Hancock is always interesting. This 8 part series just aired on Netflix this month (Nov. 2022) and it looks quite interesting. I thought y’all might enjoy seeing it.

Show Notes for the Series wrote:
Journalist Graham Hancock travels the globe hunting for evidence of mysterious, lost civilizations dating back to the last Ice Age

Each episode is around 30 minutes in length. There is a thread over at Tiger Droppings started by ThinePreparedAni that is very interesting to read and is how I found out about this series. TPA posts some mighty cool stuff on Tiger D. I’d love to spend a day or two inside Thine’s head. Link is below and I promise that you’ll get an eye-full of info there.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/real-climate-cataclysm-scientists-can-no-longer-ignore-ancient-flooding-tales-netflix/104868275/

And below is the link to the series on Netflix so if you are a subscriber or you just want more information about this series it’s worth checking.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81211003

ENJOY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ancient Apocalypse - Graham Hancock (pt. 01)

Part 1. Graham visits Gunung Padang, an Indonesian archaeological site, to find proof of a lost civilization and the potential cataclysm that wiped it out.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yRLKLCskJCP0/

Ancient Apocalypse - Graham Hancock (pt. 02)

Part 2. Stranger in a Time of Chaos

In Cholula, Mexico's oldest continuously-inhabited city, the journalist inspects the world's largest pyramid for signs of a forgotten past.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nydqAdjkKbeg/

Ancient Apocalypse - Graham Hancock (pt. 03)

Part 3. Sirius Rising
Graham discovers a fascinating pattern that may connect the spectacular megalithic temples of Malta, which he believes to be much older than reported.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OYLtZOpj9zoH/

Ancient Apocalypse - Graham Hancock (pt. 04)

Part 4. Ghosts of a Drowned World
Few scholars have investigated the Bimini rock formation off the coast of Miami, once fabled to be the road to Atlantis — but Graham dives right in.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/h4fdfxHyLFT6/

Ancient Apocalypse - Graham Hancock (pt. 05)

Part 5. Legacy of the Sages
At Göbekli Tepe, the oldest known megalith in the world, Graham questions if simple hunter-gatherers alone could have built such an advanced structure.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yWy244UP8GjM/

Ancient Apocalypse - Graham Hancock (pt. 06)

Part 6. America's Lost Civilization
Graham visits ancient mounds in North America and wonders if they contain astronomical significance — or even warnings of an apocalyptic climate event.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qPQKOCT1r0hr/

Ancient Apocalypse - Graham Hancock (pt. 07)

Part 7. A Fatal Winter
The author returns to Turkey to explore Derinkuyu, an ancient underground city and survival bunker that could shelter thousands in times of crisis.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qJbW13gHjLPB/

Ancient Apocalypse - Graham Hancock (pt. 08)

Part 8. Cataclysm and Rebirth
In the ancient geological sites of North America, Graham envisions an apocalyptic event that may have changed the Earth — and its inhabitants — forever.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3wFVsl0vfsjA/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 6:42 am

Thanks Researcher for the videos.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 6:49 am

The World today as is under rule, as will be the case when Jesus Christ sets up his Kingdom on this earth.

The only difference will be "Who is doing the ruling".

The Adversary and his forces are the ones that Rule (Shepherd, feed) "The World" in our time frame today, and have and will up until Jesus Christ returns to earth.

The bad shepherd rules (shepherd, feed) the sheep. There is a huge difference what and how he rules (shepherd, feed) the sheep. The bad shepherd takes the sheep to pasture and feeds them to the wolves. The bad shepherd is a destroyer of the soul. What he feeds the sheep will destroy them.

A good shepherd leads the sheep to good pasture to feed and watches over them to protect them from the wolves. A good shepherd always has the best interest of the sheep. The good shepherd supplies what our very soul's need.

During the 1,000 years of The Kingdom on this earth, The Good Shepherd will rule (shepherd, feed) the nations of the earth. The Adversary and his forces will then take a back seat.

Just because Satan (The Adversary) is in a prison doesn't mean for one second that everyone is without a rebellious heart. I believe there will be nations and peoples that will have families, as we do today. The one huge difference is they will live on this earth without The Adversary and his forces always being in the mix. No longer harassment by demonic spirits.

People will be ruled and taught what is of God. This world will no longer have it's deed in the back pocket of dark forces. Children will be born into this world and live a life all of us can only dream of living.

Once the 1,000 year period of time is fulfilled, the bad shepherd (The Adversary and his forces) will make a return for "A Little Season" to lead the sheep astray. The great deceiver once again is out, and comes to take the sheep to pasture where the wolves are gathered.

At this moment in time Satan will be free to roam, then in an overhead view a picture will unfold of who each person really is. 

In My Fathers house are many mansions. I believe we who choose good over evil, and oneness over self will be a mansion in the house of My Father. Jesus Christ made "The Way" for you and I to become that mansion.

John 14:2........"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 7:23 am

The following extraordinary Hopi prophecy was first published in a mimeographed manuscript that circulated among several Methodist and Presbyterian churches in 1959. Some of the prophecies were published in 1963 by Frank Waters in The Book of the Hopi. The account begins by describing how, while driving along a desert highway one hot day in the summer of 1958, a minister named David Young stopped to offer a ride to an Indian elder, who accepted with a nod. After riding in silence for several minutes, the Indian said:

"I am White Feather, a Hopi of the ancient Bear Clan. In my long life I have traveled through this land, seeking out my brothers, and learning from them many things full of wisdom. I have followed the sacred paths of my people, who inhabit the forests and many lakes in the east, the land of ice and long nights in the north, and the places of holy altars of stone built many years ago by my brothers' fathers in the south. From all these I have heard the stories of the past, and the prophecies of the future. Today, many of the prophecies have turned to stories, and few are left -- the past grows longer, and the future grows shorter.

"And now White Feather is dying. His sons have all joined his ancestors, and soon he too shall be with them. But there is no one left, no one to recite and pass on the ancient wisdom. My people have tired of the old ways -- the great ceremonies that tell of our origins, of our emergence into the Fourth World, are almost all abandoned, forgotten, yet even this has been foretold. The time grows short.

"My people await Pahana, the lost White Brother, [from the stars] as do all our brothers in the land. He will not be like the white men we know now, who are cruel and greedy. we were told of their coming long ago. But still we await Pahana.

"He will bring with him the symbols, and the missing piece of that sacred tablet now kept by the elders, given to him when he left, that shall identify him as our True White Brother.

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying. Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -- very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World.

"But White Feather shall not see it. I am old and dying. You -- perhaps will see it. In time, in time..."

The old Indian fell silent. They had arrived at his destination, and Reverend David Young stopped to let him out of the car. They never met again. Reverend Young died in 1976, so he did not live to see the further fulfillment of this remarkable prophecy.

The signs are interpreted as follows: The First Sign is of guns. The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons. The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle. The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks. The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines. The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects. The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean. The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s. The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.

researcher, Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2022 6:48 am

@Michael

I remember Michael what you wrote a few days ago and I think of it every day that passes. Michael you wrote that everyone of us will soon face death just as you are facing. This is so true and reminds me of what my Dad and I talked about several times through the years. Just because one person is older than the other doesn't mean they will die before the other.

Of coarse the odds reflect that most times, but it never is set in stone. All of us began dying the moment we were born into this world. A clock began ticking our lives away and very soon the ticking sound will no long be heard. Dad and I put it like this......."We both are going to die, it's just one of us will get there a little sooner than the other."

Nobody can understand what it is like to face self death until it knocks at their door. We may think or say we can, but no we can't. 

All any of us can do is live each day that comes, because none of us are promised tomorrow. There was no yesterday, there is no tomorrow, there is only today.

It's a gift to know all of us here in some way have added to each soul we are.

researcher, Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 9:17 am

An Angel is a Messenger.

Angel - The word angel was one of the earliest Germanic adoptions from Latin; originally from Greek aggelos, "Messenger," it first meant "Hireling" or "Messenger."

Scripture tells us of a time when the disguised Fallen Messengers will no longer be able to be any part of the heavenly dimensions or realms and will be stuck here on this planet with us. This I believe is why the disguised Fallen Messengers are stepping up their activity to deceive mankind into believing they are who they are not. They know that one day physically they will be here with mankind on earth. They are now laying the groundwork to co-exist with us.

I believe the Antichrist will receive power and support from the disguised Fallen Messengers and an army of genetically engineered beings. They will be among mankind on a massive scale.

Isaiah 24:21-23

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

host of the high ones that are on high.......I believe this is speaking of the Fallen Ones who will be cast to this earth when Michael defeats them in a heavenly war. Also those who have been held prisoner in the bottomless pit (Abyss) and released in Revelation Chapter 9.

upon the earth.......They will be here on this earth with the kings of the earth.

they shall be gathered together.......Both the Fallen Ones and mankind (kings of the earth) will be together.

shall be shut up in the prison.......This earth will be their prison and the Fallen Ones will no longer be able to return in any part of the heavens. They won't be able to escape this realm....."This Earthly Realm."

I've always wondered what would happen to the Watchers and all the Fallen Ones when Satan is cast into the Bottomless Pit. Revelation never goes into details of them. We know the Beast and the False Prophet will be cast into the lake of fire, but it never says anything about the others. Michael Heiser believes they will be cast down again with Satan and then all come back out again after the 1,000 years are over and Satan's Little Season begins.

Michael Heiser also thinks we believers will one day replace the Fallen Ones and Fallen Sons of God. No wonder these guys hate us so much being a replacement in the heavenly realms.

When the Sons of God (Watchers) gave up their first estate they never were able to return to their first estate. These Sons of God never even attempted to return on their own. It never reads that they attempted to storm the heavenly realms and were turned back. They were not always confined in the Abyss, so they could have attempted to return before judgment was past on them. Is it possible they could not return without a change back of sorts? It appears they gave up something in addition to heaven.

I believe much the same scenario will take place in the end times when Satan (The Adversary, The Devil, The Great Red Dragon) and his forces will be confined to this earth. They will be defeated in a heavenly war and forced to this earth. They also will not be able to return to the heavenly realms. Is it possible that they also will loose a nature that keeps them from even attempting a return into the heavenly realms?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2022 1:35 pm

Michael371 has been on my mind a lot lately. I sure do hope he is having a blessed Thanksgiving with friends and family today. Mike, you are in my thoughts and prayers always.

And happy Thanksgiving to all the rest of you chickens too.

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 Tg_pig10

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 Tg_veg10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 5:51 am

Stories Of A Great Flood

Africa
Southwest Tanzania

Once upon a time the rivers began to flood. The god told two people to get into a ship. He told them to take lots of seed and to take lots of animals. The water of the flood eventually covered the mountains. Finally the flood stopped. Then one of the men, wanting to know if the water had dried up let a dove loose. The dove returned. Later he let loose a hawk which did not return. Then the men left the boat and took the animals and the seeds with them.

Asia
China

The Chinese classic called the Hihking tells about "the family of Fuhi," that was saved from a great flood. This ancient story tells that the entire land was flooded; the mountains and everything, however one family survived in a boat. The Chinese consider this man the father of their civilization. This record indicates that Fuhi, his wife, three sons, and three daughters were the only people that escaped the great flood. It is claimed, that he and his family were the only people alive on earth, and repopulated the world.

Babylon

Gilgamesh met an old man named Utnapishtim, who told him the following story. The gods came to Utnapishtim to warn him about a terrible flood that was coming. They instructed Utnapishtim to destroy his house and build a large ship. The ship was to be 10 dozen cubits high, wide and long. Utnapishtim was to cover the ship with pitch. He was supposed to take male and female animals of all kinds, his wife and family, provisions, etc. into the ship. Once ship was completed the rain began falling intensely. The rain fell for six days and nights. Finally things calmed and the ship settled on the top of Mount Nisir. After the ship had rested for seven days Utnapishtim let loose a dove. Since the land had not dried the dove returned. Next he sent a swallow which also returned. Later he let loose a raven which never returned since the ground had dried. Utnapishtim then left the ship.

Chaldean

There was a man by the name of Xisuthrus. The god Chronos warned Xisuthrus of a coming flood and told him to build a boat. The boat was to be 5 stadia by 2 stadia. In this boat Xisuthrus was to put his family, friends and two of each animal (male and female). The flood came. When the waters started to recede he let some birds loose. They came back and he noticed they had mud on their feet. He tried again with the same results. When he tried the third time the birds did not return. Assuming the water had dried up the people got out of the boat and offered sacrifices to the gods.

India

A long time ago lived a man named Manu. Manu, while washing himself, saved a small fish from the jaws of a large fish. The fish told Manu, "If you care for me until I am full grown I will save you from terrible things to come". Manu asked what kind of terrible things. The fish told Manu that a great flood would soon come and destroy everything on the earth. The fish told Manu to put him in a clay jar for protection. The fish grew and each time he outgrew the clay jar Manu gave him a larger one. Finally the fish became a ghasha, one of the largest fish in the world. The fish instructed Manu to build a large ship since the flood was going to happen very soon. As the rains started Manu tied a rope from the ship to the ghasha. The fish guided the ship as the waters rose. The whole earth was covered by water. When the waters began subsiding the ghasha led Manu's ship to a mountaintop.

Australia

There is a legend of a flood called the Dreamtime flood. Riding on this flood was the woramba, or the Ark Gumana. In this ark was Noah, Aborigines, and various animals. This ark eventually came to rest in the plain of Djilinbadu where it can still be found. They claim that the white mans story about the ark landing in the middle east is a lie that was started to keep the aborigines in subservience. This legend is undoubtedly the product of aboriginal legends merging with those of visiting missionaries, and there does not appear to be any native flood stories from Australia.

Europe
Greece

A long time ago, perhaps before the golden age was over, humans became proud. This bothered Zeus as they kept getting worse. Finally Zeus decided that he would destroy all humans. Before he did this Prometheus, the creator of humans, warned his human son Deucalion and his wife Pyrrha. Prometheus then placed this couple in a large wooden chest. The rains started and lasted nine days and nights until the whole world was flooded. The only thing that was not flooded was the peaks of Mount Parnassus and Mount Olympus. Mount Olympus is the home of the gods. The wooden chest came to rest on Mount Parnassus. Deucalion and his wife Pyrrha got out and saw that everything was flooded. They lived on provisions from the chest until the waters subsided. At Zeus' instruction they re-populated the earth.

North America
Mexico

The Toltec natives have a legend telling that the original creation lasted for 1716 years, and was destroyed by a flood and only one family survived.

Aztec- A man named Tapi lived a long time ago. Tapi was a very pious man. The creator told Tapi to build a boat that he would live in. He was told that he should take his wife, a pair of every animal that was alive into this boat. Naturally everyone thought he was crazy. Then the rain started and the flood came. The men and animals tried to climb the mountains but the mountains became flooded as well. Finally the rain ended. Tapi decided that the water had dried up when he let a dove loose that did not return.

United States

The Ojibwe natives who have lived in Minnesota USA since approximately 1400AD also have a creation and flood story that closely parallels the Biblical account. "There came a time when the harmonious way of life did not continue. Men and women disrespected each other, families quarreled and soon villages began arguing back and forth. This saddened Gitchie Manido [the Creator] greatly, but he waited. Finally, when it seemed there was no hope left, Creator decided to purify Mother Earth through the use of water. The water came, flooding the Earth, catching all of creation off guard. All but a few of each living thing survived." Then it tells how Waynaboozhoo survived by floating on a log in the water with various animals.

Ojibwe - Ancient native American creation story tells of world wide flood.

Delaware Indians - In the pristine age, the world lived at peace; but an evil spirit came and caused a great flood. The earth was submerged. A few persons had taken refuge on the back of a turtle, so old that his shell had collected moss. A loon flew over their heads and was entreated to dive beneath the water and bring up land. It found only a bottomless sea. Then the bird flew far away, came back with a small portion of earth in its bill, and guided the tortoise to a place where there was a spot of dry land.

South America
Inca

During the period of time called the Pachachama people became very evil. They got so busy coming up with and performing evil deeds they neglected the gods. Only those in the high Andes remained uncorrupted. Two brothers who lived in the highlands noticed their llamas acting strangely. They asked the llamas why and were told that the stars had told the llamas that a great flood was coming. This flood would destroy all the life on earth. The brothers took their families and flocks into a cave on the high mountains. It started to rain and continued for four months. As the water rose the mountain grew keeping its top above the water. Eventually the rain stopped and the waters receded. The mountain returned to its original height. The shepherds repopulated the earth. The llamas remembered the flood and that is why they prefer to live in the highland areas.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 7:42 am

The Book of Enoch was considered sacred scripture by those predating Yahushua (Jesus) and by disciples following Him. The earliest literature of the so-called "Church Fathers" is filled with references to Enoch. Second and Third Century "Church Fathers" like Tatian (110-172); Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyons (115-185); Clement of Alexandria (150-220); Tertullian (160-230); Origen (186-255); Lactantius (260-330) all approved of and supported the Enochian writings. Tertullian (160-230 C.E) even called the Book of Enoch "Holy Scripture". St. Augustine himself supposed the work to be a genuine of the patriarch. It was widely known and read the first three centuries after the days of the Messiah.

However, during the fourth century two incidents appear to stand out historically as having a profound effect on the future of the Book of Enoch.

First and foremost to affect its destiny was the fact that the Catholic church --which at the time was still in the process of being formed-- banned the Book of Enoch from its official canon of Holy Scriptures. This was accomplished at the Council of Laodicea which occurred sometime in the fourth century (exact dates are uncertain; some have documented it at 364 AD). This 'official' gathering of church authorities was responsible for establishing 60 ecclesiastical rules of which no. 60 defined a list of books which should and should not be recognized as Holy Scripture. Among those that were excluded was the Book of Enoch. Of prime importance here is the fact that subsequent records of the Council of Laodicea consider Canon LX to be 'of most questionable genuineness'. This is best exhibited by the exclusion of The Book of Revelation as well from Canon LX. As one can note from contemporary editions of the Holy Bible, this exclusion was eventually reversed. Unfortunately, the Book of Enoch did not go the same route.

Secondly, the theme of the Book of Enoch dealing with the character and acts of fallen angels was openly proclaimed as heresy in the late fourth century by Filastrius, a Spaniard who was appointed bishop of Brescia, Italy. Filastrius, a.k.a. Philastrius, Philaster, Filaster or St. Philaster was a contemporary of St. Augustine and was once widely admired as a malleus haereticorum ("hammer of heretics"). Filastrius, according to the writings of his doting successor, St. Gaudentius, travelled over nearly the entire Roman world preaching against Jews, pagans and various heretics, especially the Arians. At the hands of the latter, Filastrius received a vicious scourging on account of his zeal for his work. His popular and 'fearful' Catalogue of Heresies (Liber de Haeresibus or Diversarum Hereseon Liber), which was composed circa 384 AD, numbered 28 Jewish and 128 Christian heresies. Among these was one (Filastrius, Liber de Haeresibus, no. 108) which effectually 'rubberstamped' Enochian scriptures as at great variance with the newly established beliefs of the Catholic Church.

Having thus become anathema to church authorities, The Book of Enoch gradually passed out of circulation. No doubt, copies of it were burned and destroyed by various Catholic hardliners of the time and what was once considered sacred scripture became 'lost' to the Western world for next 1200 years. However, as Divine fortune would have it, The Book of Enoch survived in Abyssinia (eventually to become Ethiopia) along with the Book of Jubilees and a number of other sacred texts.

Another phenomenom of great significance to what is currently and commonly regarded as Holy Scripture is the subtle transformation of the meaning of the word 'apocryphal'. Here the comparison of the origin of the word with the current dictionary definition is very telling.

'Apocryphal' was originally derived from the Greek apokruphos 'hidden,' a derivative of the compound verb apokruptein 'hide away,' which was formed from the prefix apo- 'away, off' and the verb kruptein 'hide' (source of the English crypt and cryptic).

Originally the term was complimentary and was supposed to define sacred scriptures that were not meant to be made available to the uninitiated, i.e. the general public. As the official approval of these writings became increasingly into question, church authorities found themselves moving outside of esoteric circles which still regarded 'apocryphal' scriptures as sacred. Hence, via ecclesiastical Latin, 'apocryphal' soon came to mean any books of a heretical nature. Over time this transformed into the even more slanderous definition: 'of doubtful authorship or authenticity.'

The virtual erasing of antediluvian history might have been complete had it not been for rumours of a surviving copy of the long lost Book of Enoch which drew Scottish explorer James Bruce [1730-1794] to Abyssinia ---later to become Ethiopia--- where true to hearsay he discovered that the Book of Enoch had been preserved by the Ethiopic Church. Procuring three copies of the sacred text, Bruce returned to Europe in 1773 after a six year sojourn and subsequently kept one copy for himself, presented one copy to the library at Paris, and one copy to the library at Oxford.

It was this latter donation which was eventually translated by a professor of Hebrew at Oxford, the Archbishop of Cashel, Richard Laurence, and after many hundreds of laborious hours, the first English translation of the Book of Enoch was published in 1821. Later translations included that of George Schodde in 1881, and of R.H. Charles in 1912.

Contemporarily speaking, remnants of several almost complete copies of The Book of Enoch were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls (1947) and attest to the fact that it predates Yahushua and that the ancients considered this a vitally important text. Furthermore, the Ethiopic Church actually added the Book of Enoch to its version of the Holy Bible ---appearing right after the Book of Job--- and considers it canonical.

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 8:01 am

An old man, a boy and a donkey were going to town. The boy rode on the donkey and the old man walked. As they went along they passed some people who remarked it was a shame the old man was walking and the boy was riding.

The man and boy thought maybe the critics were right, so they changed positions. Later, they passed some people that remarked, "What a shame, he makes that little boy walk." 

They then decided they both would walk! Soon they passed some more people who thought they were stupid to walk when they had a decent donkey to ride.

So, they both rode the donkey. Now they passed some people that shamed them by saying how awful to put such a load on a poor donkey. 

The boy and man said they were probably right, so they decided to carry the donkey. As they crossed the bridge, they lost their grip on the animal and he fell into the river and drowned.

The moral of the story? If you try to please everyone, you might as well kiss your Ass good-bye.

researcher and Dove like this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 8:08 am

ScaRZ wrote:
Has anyone heard from Michael and how he is doing. He hasn't been around in over a week posting anything. I was going to send a PM to him, but if he isn't still logging on he will not see I have sent one.

I hope he is okay
It's been several days since I've heard but she is also very,very sick. Keep them both in prayer.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 9:45 am

bordercollie wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:

I hope he is okay
It's been several days since I've heard but she is also very,very sick. Keep them both in prayer.

I did send Michael a PM several days ago and he did answer it on November 20. He did mention his wife was also sick. It doesn't look good for him coming here to post in the forum anytime soon.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 6:16 pm

Ok , I heard from our dear friend today. His wife is back home after  almost leaving us --only by the grace of God is she with us now.  He has asked for prayers for her and wants us to know that he isn't worried about himself and is content with what lies ahead.  He knows and is ready. 
 He  also told me that he would like phone calls because it's painful to write/type. He also said  I could share his number so I'll pm  ya'll (3)later tonight or in the morning.  Keep in mid that they have always went to bed with the chickens so call during the daytime hours.
   God bless them  and I pray for You to  keep Your arms around them . I ask this in Jesus' name Amen.  judy

Last edited by bordercollie on Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:29 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : capitalize You)

researcher, Dove and ScaRZ like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 6:28 am

Daniel was told to seal the book. As we see in Revelation Chapter 5 that God the Father has the Book in his right hand and it is sealed with SEVEN SEALS. No man is found worthy to open and to read the book. Only the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, the Lamb that was slain is able to open that book.

This is none other than the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, Jesus Christ. Revelation means... The act of revealing or disclosing, a manifestation of divine will or truth.

Revelation 1:1........The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

"THE Apocalypse of John is written in the same style and language with the Prophecies of Daniel, and hath the same relation to them which they have to one another, so that all of them together make but one complete Prophecy; and in like manner it consists of two parts, an introductory Prophecy, and an Interpretation thereof. The Prophecy is distinguished into seven successive parts, by the opening of the seven seals of the book which Daniel was commanded to seal up: and hence it is called the Apocalypse or Revelation of Jesus Christ.... these Prophecies of Daniel and John should not be understood till the time of the end: but then some should prophesy out of them in an afflicted and mournful state for a long time, and that but darkly, so as to convert but few. But in the very end, the Prophecy should be so far interpreted as to convince many..."

Isaac Newton, Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel, and the Apocalypse of St. John (1733)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 9:46 am

Just a tidbit:  We know the Bible teaches 'the Second Son" of the brothers, the second Adams, Jesus.

Biblical.
From Michael Tsarion's "The Irish Origins of Civilization"

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 FimY6FHVEAEYLlq?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 9:46 am

The Vajra: Powerful Ancient Weapon Of The Gods

It is told that the weapon Vajra possesses the indestructibility of the diamond and irresistible force of the thunderbolt. The Vajra is said to have the ability to open stargates to other planets.

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 10:42 am

The Ashes of Angels article got me interested because of my research into the Watchers. When you dig into the Watchers you will find that most articles aren't really from a Christian point of view. This also is the same on the whole theme of Angels. I try and find what I believe is the core findings of all material. What keeps repeating in the story lines over and over.

FROM THE ASHES OF ANGELS

The Forbidden Legacy of a Fallen Race

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/ashes/ashespreview.html

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 10:45 am

In many traditions a circle, and by extension a dome represents spirit and the heavens while the square or cube represents the physical world of humans or the earth. A sanctuary or other sacred space may be built in the the shape of a cube representing the ideal world of spirit becoming a permanent fixed manifestation in the material world.

The Ka'bah In Mecca

In the center of Mecca, toward which all Islamic Mosques in the world face, there is a cube-shaped structure called the Ka'bah . In their book The Sense of Unity: The Sufi Tradition in Persian Architecture, Nader Ardalan and Lalea Bakhtiar write...

"The square as 4, or the cube as 6, is the most arrested and inactive of shapes. It represents the most externalized and fixed aspects of creation. The cube is therefore regarded as the symbol of earth in the macroscale and man in the microscale. The "cube of man" is a symbolic representation of his manifested characteristics -- the coordinate system of the six directions - which he shares with the earth and the heavens. The hexahedron then symbolizes the last manifestation - in the planets, earth and among matter, man. It is the supreme temporal symbol of Islam, as Ka'bah means cube."

Like the Ka'bah the sanctuary of all Hindu temples are based on the form of a cube. The Holy of Holies in both the old Jewish tabernacle and the Jewish temple were also in the shape of a cube. In the church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem there is a small room under the main dome that is also based on a cube. Why a cube? Because a cube is a perfect geometric idea. Humans cannot build a perfect cube in the material world, but by coming close to it, we direct the mind beyond the physical world.

Interestingly the Ka'bah is not a perfect cube. One side is a little wider than the other and the height is greater than either side. This may reflect an idea found in many Persian carpets where an asymmetrical flaw is deliberately introduced so as not to compete with the perfection of God.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 10:49 am

Book of Jubilees Chapter 8

In the twenty-ninth jubilee, in the first week, [1373 A.M.] in the beginning thereof Arpachshad took to himself a wife and her name was Rasu'eja, the daughter of Susan, the daughter of Elam, and she bare him a son in the third year in this week, [1375 A.M.] and he called his name Kainam.

And the son grew, and his father taught him writing, and he went to seek for himself a place where he might seize for himself a city.

And he found a writing which former (generations) had carved on the rock, and he read what was thereon, and he transcribed it and sinned owing to it; for it contained the teaching of the Watchers in accordance with which they used to observe the omens of the sun and moon and stars in all the signs of heaven.

And he wrote it down and said nothing regarding it; for he was afraid to speak to Noah about it lest he should be angry with him on account of it.

But the Watchers' teaching continued to influence humankind in the ages after the Deluge, even though now condemned and studied in secret. In Jubilees VIII:1-5, Kainam, Noah's grandson, "came upon a writing which men of old had carved on a rock...it contained the teaching of the Watchers, in accordance with which they used to observe the omens of the sun and moon and all the signs of heaven.

And he wrote it down and said nothing about it..." fearing punishment from Noah, who blamed the Watchers for the Flood and constantly warned his clan against any dealings with them or their descent. (Must have been one blessed huge rock, unless the Watchers' skills included micro-engraving.) This is especially notable because Kainam is the brother of Chesed, father of Ur, who is said in the Apocrypha to have founded the famous Chaldean city of that name.

"And [they] grew up and lived in Ur of the Chaldees," says Jubilees {XI:7-8}of Serug and Nahor, Kainam's descendants, "and worshipped idols...and [Nahor's] father instructed him in the learning of the Chaldees, how to divine and foretell the future from the signs of heaven." It's most tempting to conclude that Kainam's grandchildren through generations inherited and studied the written record he had made from the stone; that the legendary wisdom of the Chaldeans, which amazes history, had descended to them from the Watchers themselves.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 10:43 am

Jude 1:6-7

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

The first thing I read is that these angels kept not their first estate and left their own habitation.........."Did they give up something more than just heaven to come to this earthly realm and produce offspring?"

The next verse compares their sins to those of Sodom and Gomorrah by giving themselves over to fornication......."See how it all connects?" Then the biggie, are the words......."Going after strange flesh."

This is key because we now see that the flesh they are going after is not the same as their flesh. They have a body made up of flesh that is different and strange to human flesh. Did they leave a heavenly bodied habitation and put on flesh in order to enter the earthly realm and produce offspring?..........."I believe this could be the key to understanding."

They gave up their first estate in order to produce offspring. You can't find it in scripture that they ever could produce offspring in their first estate.

The Book of Enoch goes into great details why they came........"They wanted offspring as they saw mankind having offspring." They wanted something mankind had that they couldn't have. This is very straight forward that they never populated the heavens with offspring of theirs.

Chapter 15 of The Book of Enoch lays it all out and it's very clear and to the point.

Enoch 15:2-7

Wherefore have you forsaken the lofty and holy heaven, which endures for ever, and have lain with women; have defile yourselves with the daughters of men; have taken to yourselves wives; have acted like the sons of the earth, and have begotten an impious offspring.

You being spiritual, holy, and possessing a life which is eternal, have polluted yourselves with women; have begotten in carnal blood; have lusted in the blood of men; and have done as those who are flesh and blood do. (They now can do as those of flesh and blood can do)

These however die and perish.

Therefore have I given to them wives, that they might cohabit with them; that sons might be born of them; and that this might be transacted upon earth. (Notice carefully this is for upon earth)

But you from the beginning were made spiritual, possessing a life which is eternal, and not subject to death for ever.

Therefore I made not wives for you, because, being spiritual, your dwelling is in heaven.

In Enoch 15 we see the word "Transacted" used in verse 5. This word transacted means......"To do, carry on, or conduct."

These Sons of God gave up their first estate to be like man. They never had this ability to have offspring of their making until they came to earth.

As it says in verse 5,The LORD gave man the ability to produce children on earth. This as it reads was given to man to do, carry out, to be conducted "On Earth".

Mathew 22:30......""For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

I see nothing in this verse which says it is impossible for angels (Sons of God, Watchers) to give up their first estate, come to this earth and produce offspring. Notice closely the words "In Heaven".................."but are as the angels of God in heaven."

I see it as these Sons of God giving up their first estate and coming to this earth in order to have offspring. 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 7:04 am

If The Book of Jubilees is correct and only 10% of all the demons were allowed to remain free to roam the earth some time after the flood, while 90% were locked in the Abyss (Bottomless Pit)....."Now try and consider how things were before the flood."

I don't think many people take this into consideration. The totality of evil that was present on this earth had to be worse than we could ever imagine. The spirits of the offspring of the Fallen Sons of God (Watchers) became these foul spirits we now call demons. 

"They are wondering spirits attempting to enter a body." It's a suggestive control by the demon of the individual when the demonic spirit enters the individual. The demon still must get the individual to do the deeds.

Back before the flood they were the same demons with a body of their own. They had full power to do all the deeds themselves.

Now just consider when the restraining ends and the Abyss is opened. The 90% that were taken out of the picture, enter the earth realm once again.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 11:01 am

I believe The False Prophet will be a copycat type of John the Baptist, preparing the way of The Antichrist.

copycat type of John the Baptist.......Always remember that John the Baptist was six months ahead of Jesus in the womb of their mothers. I believe The False Prophet will arrive as John the Baptist came in the spirit and power of Elijah as scripture says......."Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight."(Matthew 3:3) The only difference will be he will be a false prophet coming in a false spirit and power of a false Elijah (John the Baptist).

John the Baptist was a very special person born into this world. He was sent from God with a view to bear witness, in order that he might bear witness concerning The Light that all mankind through John the Baptist "Might Believe".

As the sun shines on all so does The True Light (Jesus Christ). But this doesn't mean for one minute that many will not reject that True Light (Jesus Christ). Many will never believe in The True Light (Jesus Christ) in order that they may be the children of The Father. They will reject The True Light (Jesus Christ) and consume the big lie. 

We also read in scripture that there will be two other individuals during these end times referred to as the Two Witnesses.

I believe through deception most of the population of this earth will believe the bad guys are the good guys........"And the good guys are the bad guys." I believe the strong delusion will give The World exactly what it desires. Nothing is going to be as it seems. The biggest masquerade ball is coming.

Remember this is a masquerade ball with mask in place. The World will not see (Spiritual Eyes) the true nature, it will see through only fleshly eyes. The deception isn't only who is or isn't behind the mask but it's a deception in what we are looking for. The World will sleep to the knowledge of fact and embrace fiction. The World will be awake with fleshly eyes but asleep with spiritual eyes.

I believe when the Antichrist is revealed most of the population of this world will have no idea he has been revealed. I believe there will only be a select group who will know him for who he really is. I believe it's a possibility that the Two Witnesses will be sent to reveal his true nature to those who have ears to hear and eyes to see.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 7:14 am

People desire a supernatural experience. Just take a look at all the massive entertainment that floods movies, TV and books.

These very words (People desire a supernatural experience) can, are and will be a trap that will make it very easy to deceive people into believing a lie. Once you step into the trap the jaws will slam shut. All it will take are some great signs and wonders and the crowds will gather.

I believe the deception and strong delusion will involve great signs and wonders. What most people just skim over and don't fully grasp is the fact that "If it were possible" this deception and strong delusion would deceive the "Very Elect". That folks is a strong pill to swallow for most people, and is the reason very few can and will understand the full impact of the statements.

1 Thessalonians 5:4....."But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief."

1 Thessalonians 5:6....."Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober."

When Jesus Christ walked this earth many get a picture of him having thousands of followers. Yes! there were times he had thousands to tag along....."But were they all true followers?"

I see the vast majority as looking for a free meal and hoping to see signs and wonders. Take away the meal and the signs and wonders and the crowds dwindled to only a few.

By the time Christ came to the cross, where were the crowds of followers and believers? For the most part there were only a handful.

If the vast majority didn't believe The Word of God when he walked the earth, why would they now believe The Word of God?.........."It will be written off as bogus and basically ignored."

Hollie Moody wrote:

Satan said. How will we deceive, destroy and slay mankind?

One of the princes came forward and began to outline their plans and strategies to Satan.

The people want signs and wonders and miracles from their religious leaders, the prince said. We know that our enemy will be, and has begun already, to grant this unto his children. We will slip in with a counterfeit move, and deceive many. We have taught our armies how to mimic worship, praise, and looking and acting like a true believer. We will give unto our armies the ability to work signs, wonders and even miracles. But while all become focused upon these outward manifestations, others of us will begin behind the scenes to dilute the message of the gospel. We will accomplish this partly through speaking to the people about God's true nature. We will allow the people to create God into what and who they want Him to be.

Good, Satan said. Very good.

The prince began to speak once again. When the people have created their own version of God, then, we will give them OUR god.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 7:21 am

I believe once the strong delusion begins it will be just like in the days of Noah when the door was closed on the Ark. All those on the outside of the Ark were drown in the flood. I believe a strong flood of deception will cover this whole earth and all those who this strong delusion has come upon will drown in the flood.

There will be those of God that are here on this earth and they must ride above the flood of deception as did Noah with the flood waters.

Do we follow Jesus Christ for the bells and whistles (Signs and Wonders)? ........."No!"

Jesus Christ said ........"An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:"

A follower is not authenticated by the manifestation of signs and wonders, but by faithful attachment to the true Word of God.

In scripture we read that Jesus Christ warned us over and over that there would be an increase in signs and wonders in the end times. Not to provide justification, support or authenticate the gospel, but rather to deceive.

Matthew 24:24-25

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before.

Mark 13:22-23

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

2 Thessalonians 2:9

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

1 Timothy 4:1

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 9:19 am

As far as the trigger going off for the Two Witnesses I believe it will be when they begin to "Prophesy" for 1,260 days.

They could be on earth for some time before they begin the 1,260 days of prophesy. We just don't know from what is written in scripture. Many seem to think they will just pop in and begin at that moment........"But scripture never says that."

As far as The Antichrist goes very much is only what we think might be. We can go to scripture and find many pieces of the puzzle but I don't believe anyone has it all placed together. Many may think they have it but I just don't see it at this moment.

I think when the time comes it may be much different than we have come to believe. The main thing in my opinion isn't who he is, but being able to understanding enough of scripture to realize he will come before Jesus Christ returns.

He will be a great deception to draw people away from The Truth. The eyes of "The World" will be blind to the true nature of The Beast. I understand for some that is hard to decipher.

The deception will be thinking it's one thing, but never being that at all. Remember what Jesus Christ said about the thief. If you knew a thief was coming you would stay awake and not let the thief enter your house. The World will be asleep and allow the thief to enter their house. When the thief is allowed to enter our house he will take what he desires. The deception has already taken place before he entered your house........"You were asleep." It never will be about a path where the vast crowds gather, it will always be about the path least taken.

Always remember the play is for the mind. Once you have the mind all the members of the body will follow. Once the mind is marked/sealed there's no turning back. A lot of people can't see this or they just don't want to see it. The birth-pangs are growing with intensity as each day arises.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 8:36 pm

Thank you Scars.  This is how  I believe  it will be as the days become more and more  "bad vs good" with bad seeming to win.   As we ( good guys) dwindle in number,  posts such as these are very important to keep us awake .   It's so easy to fall into the  trap . We have to constantly fight within ourselves to see what's going on and be looking out for those luring traps ready to snare us.

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 5:59 am

Thank you Bordercollie for your written words. They cut deep to the heart. We are all only human and every day can take on a different battle. There never has been and never will be smooth sailing through our lives. There are many beautiful roses in life, but with every rose there come thorns. 

Love is a rose isn't it? With love comes great joy and happiness, but there are also thorns attached to love. With love in our human shell there also comes pain and heartbreak. 

The path we find ourselves walking is one of "Endurance". 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 9:20 am

Hollie Moody wrote:

I saw a person. I couldn't tell if this person was male or female. I didn't feel this person was myself. What I felt was that this person represented many of God's children.

This person that I saw was standing in a pool of light. Around them, was darkness. The darkness was creeping up closer and closer to this person. As I continued to watch this person, I saw as they began to glance around fearfully at the darkness which was creeping closer and closer to them. As the level of this person's fear seemed to increase,
the darkness advanced; until this person was completely enveloped in the darkness.

I heard the sound of a match being struck. I looked closer and saw that the person was holding a small, tiny match in front of them at chest level. The darkness receded from the light given off by just this one small match.

Matthew 5:14 & 15 ~~ "(14) Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. (15) Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house."

Micah 7:8 ~~ "Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me."

As we look around at the darkness which seems to be spreading so completely over the world, it could be so easy to become fearful and filled with feelings of despair, discouragement and hopelessness. The uncertainty we face daily, the fresh struggles and trials we endure, could serve to extinguish our light. We can ask ourselves if we, as small and insignificant as we appear in our own eyes to be, can really make all that great of a difference in our world.

More than ever, through faith and trust in the Lord, and through much prayer, we must strive to not allow our light to be extinguished by the darkness. It only takes one small match to chase away a whole lot of darkness. It only takes one small match to give light to all who may be around you.

In your eyes, in the eyes of others, in the eyes of the enemy of your soul; you may be small and insignificant. Yet the light within you is very well able to extend out from within you to extinguish the surrounding darkness. You don't necessarily need to be a tremendous beam of light to chase away the darkness. It only takes one small match to do this.

As this world becomes darker and darker, and the cloak of darkness is wrapped more completely around this world, each tiny pinprick of light will also become more and more noticeable.

"It only takes a match."

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 1:05 pm

Khazarian Mafia teaching. I watched this yesterday and want to share.

This presentation is by Walter Veith. It’s a 22½ minute snippet from a longer presentation. I’ve included the full teaching below also for anyone interested.

~22½ minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeBz4x9_-2M

Show Notes for full teaching wrote:
Mar 3, 2014

What is the meaning of Daniel 11:40? Is the king of the south Islam? What connections exist between Napoleon and the Jews? Discover the surprising answers from history and Bible prophecy in this presentation by Walter Veith.

This episode is a study of the king of the south that pushes against Catholicism at the time of the end, but it also investigates the intrigues of setting up the conditions for the final victory of the king of the north. The secret intrigues of Napoleon, the setting up of a false system of worship, and a counterfeit theology regarding the antichrist, the dispensationalist view, and the creation of the Jewish state and Zionism are all discussed.

Viewers will be surprised to discover the origin of the modern-day Jewish state of Israel. This episode concludes the study of Daniel 11 and prepares the way for present-day fulfillment of these prophecies.

273 - The King of the North - PART 2 / Repairing the Breach - Walter Veith

~90 minutes – full teaching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obHetwDygD4

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 1:09 pm

Thanks Researcher. I'll watch this asap. Right now though, we all have that "virus"   and the brain is not coming out of 1st gear.. although sometimes it doesn't anyway. Ha   God bless ya'll.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 10:25 am

Moses did see the Promised Land but never enter it. I would say there are many people that wonder why Moses was not allowed to enter before he died. It all came down to not obeying what The LORD told him to do in bringing forth water from a rock. It may seem strange but that was the case. All Moses was told to do was speak to the rock, never taking the rod and striking it.

Numbers 20:7-12

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

Take the rod, and gather thou the assembly together, thou, and Aaron thy brother, and speak ye unto the rock before their eyes; and it shall give forth his water, and thou shalt bring forth to them water out of the rock: so thou shalt give the congregation and their beasts drink.

And Moses took the rod from before the LORD, as he commanded him.

And Moses and Aaron gathered the congregation together before the rock, and he said unto them, Hear now, ye rebels; must we fetch you water out of this rock?

And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their beasts also.

And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them.

You can look at all the great people in The Bible and they all fell short in some fashion except Jesus Christ. This is the reason The Lamb (Jesus Christ) was the only one found worthy to take the book (scroll) from the right hand of The Father. There was no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

As we look at great men like David, Moses and Solomon we can't help but see that even in these great men there are always consequences for sin. None of these guys got a free ride did they?

I look at those verses again about the rock and the rod when Moses didn't do what The LORD ask him and I believe I understand. Moses didn't fully believe what The LORD told him. I see it as Moses going out on his on to add to what The LORD told him. I see Moses getting a big head and trying to draw attention to Aaron and himself.

Notice in verse 10 of Numbers Chapter 20 that Moses uses the word "WE" (Moses and Aaron). He is implying that it's Aaron and himself that are going to bring the water from the rock and not The LORD.

Every time I read these verses I can't help but see a picture of Jesus Christ (The Rock) and (The Living Water) that comes from (The Rock) Jesus Christ.

Numbers 20:10

And Moses and Aaron gathered the congregation together before the rock, and he said unto them, Hear now, ye rebels; must we fetch you water out of this rock?

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 8:59 am

I'm a firm believer that we learn as we move forward, and things will be opened up to us as we continue down the path. I don't see everything being thrown at us at one moment in time. I see it much like steps......"Baby-Child-Adolescence-Adult-Elder."

The gospel that Jesus Christ taught was never a religion. Man no doubt can and has many times built religions around it. As Jesus Christ taught......."For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Accepting and being a true follower of Jesus Christ involves faith. Without faith you will never board the plane. If you have no faith in the pilot or co-pilot to get you to your desired destination you will never enter the plane.

Jesus Christ will never force you on the plane. You must come to a conclusion to place your trust in him and board the plane or remain outside.

I believe there will be elect of God that must ride the storm out as did Noah. As was Noah's flesh saved from that earth age, I believe so will some flesh from this earth age we live in today enter the next earth age. A new age will begin on this earth as Jesus Christ sets up his Kingdom. As was the case to multiply and replenish the earth in the age of Adam and also the age after the flood with Noah. The multiplying and replenishing I believe will once again take place in the Millennial Age.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2022 6:20 am

John 12:24....."Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit."

The corn of wheat (Kernel) is a parable of each of us. When a kernel of corn is planted in the ground it dies and then from its death life springs up from it.

Each of us will die but through Christ we will have a rebirth from this Old Adam.

Romans 6:5-7 breaks this parable of Christ down very well....... "For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:" ......"Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin." ........"For he that is dead is freed from sin."

Colossians 3:3....."For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 9:07 am

I certainly have no idea how many other people think of this but I think about it often........"The Spirit of Antichrist." I believe this spirit has been around for a very long time and has possessed or influenced many.

Of coarse I realize anyone who is against Christ carries with them an Anti-Christ spirit. Anyone or anything that is in any nature a type of replacement is an ("Instead Of").

But the main point I'm trying to make is that I believe this Spirit of Antichrist one day will achieve a full embodiment and be among us. He will be a replica of The Great Image that we read about in The Book of Daniel. All the attributes of that great image will embody him. The Great Stone that is cut out without hands will be the one to bring him as well as the system down.

When I think of this Great Image it seems to always lead me to The Book of Revelation. I've noticed  the word "image" is used in the Book of Revelation....."10 times".

The number 10 in scripture is a very interesting number. Ten is a number denoting fullness of whatever is in view, entirety, the aggregate, the sum of all that exists of something. That number ten signifies that fullness of time.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 10:37 am

Here is a good discussion between some friends that I've decided to post in this thread. I will not use their names, but only use numbers to represent each one of them. With my replies I will use "ScaRZ". Each of us gave our true feelings......."We don't hold back......and it can sting at times."

11 wrote:

To put this clearly in the right frameset.
1. I absolutely do believe in GOD.
2. I do believe there is a heaven.
3. I do believe there is a hell.

In all 3 accounts it is not a metaphor, or subjective to me, it is a personal experience. So for me you will not need to say have faith, though I do have doubts at time as whether I have lived a good life. So for me it is a need in faith that GOD will forgive me.

I have heard the you need to forgive yourself, but for me my final fate is still in GOD's hands.

So when I was ask the question about Jesus there was a strong hesitation. The hesitation is due to church's corruption and misuse of this gift in the acquisition of power. So to me over the years it has become a question of which Jesus are you referring to. The Jesus of the church, or God's son.

It has become enough of a separation over the years that hearing the name in association to the church has had me literally deny it. For me the Jesus of the Church is no more real then a pagan idol. So for me at this point it is a matter of reconciliation.

I will recognize God's son, and will deny the church based on the actions of her representatives. I understand it is not mine to judge, so it is simply a statement that I do not wish to be known thru this association. I maybe throwing out the baby with the bathwater, but at the moment I do know of another way to keep these separate in my own mind. There is also a sense of keeping quoted scriptures at arms length because it reminds me of the hand of the Church as being in them. Morphed and interpreted away from their original meaning.

I find that you have a strong faith, so i suppose the question would be; Is there a difference? Are we allowed to deny the Jesus of the church yet still believe in GOD's son, or are the two the same inseparable? If there is no separation between what I view as the jesus of the church and GOD's Son, how is this reconciled?

15 Wrote:

If the church you are talking about has a name, then you can separate it from God's Son.

There is only one Church and it has no name. It is the body of Christ and the Bride of Christ. It has no earthly name.

There are a few international earthly churches that represent themselves as a denomination, and their members define themselves by that denominational name. These churches have designed a different jesus, than the Y'shua/Immanuel of the first century. Some of them have gone so far in their redesign, that they have indeed created a pagan idol of jesus.

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, 'Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities'" (Revelation 18:4,5).

11 Wrote:

Thank you,  then as presented I have no problem accepting and affirming GOD's son as my personal savior. I will confess I do not know his personal name mainly because Human History has obfuscated this from me. However if it is GOD's son: then I will say this: as to the Father so then to the Son I do bend a knee and bow my head to him.

If this church with no earthly name is GOD's Church then I accepted it as my place of communion.

ScaRZ Wrote:

"15" did a great job of going straight to the point.

I can offer this in simple words. The True Church has absolutely nothing to do with a building. We believers can meet right here in this forum and that is a gathering place. As Jesus Christ said in Matthew 18:20......."For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

As "15" said in his post, The Church is the Body of Christ, the Bride of Christ.

The Church are the "Called out ones from The World."

The problem I see with what most people conceive to be a church is far from what The Church really is. The True Church is not a religion. I'm not a religious man at all. I'm a believer in Jesus Christ and a member of his body. Every member has his/her on gifts and talents. I'm not you and you aren't me. It's takes all the diverse members to complete the body.

There have been, are, and will be many false christ. With that being a fact we know for sure there will be many false churches (Bodies of false messiahs). Jesus Christ himself warned all of us this many times. He told us that wolves would cloth themselves as sheep. They will use his name and say Jesus was The Christ. But the thing is it will carry the name Jesus Christ but it will not be the real deal Jesus Christ.

I thought "15" made a great point on the whole idol worship. Jesus Christ is not an idol, but many have turned their false messiahs into idols.

If there was found today an authentic portrait of Jesus Christ or if it had been possible a photo was found today of Jesus Christ and without any doubt it was authentic, how would people react to this?

If we took that portrait or photo and began to worship, bow to it, talk to it, pray to it. or give service to it in any fashion this would be nothing but idol worship.

We may not have an authentic portrait or photo at this point in time but I see a type of this idol worship going on all the time. This is an abomination and has nothing to do with the True Church of Jesus Christ.

17 Wrote:

I still attend church. Not as much as I used to. I don't appreciate a judgement of spirituality based on the number of services I attend. I get there when I can.

If a pastor/preacher does not either edify me or convict me of something with his message, I find it hard to attend regularly.

Most churches I have gone to over the years, follow the Bible and preach salvation through repentance and acceptance of Christ's blood as payment for my sins. They preach daily repentance and I am cool with that.

I don't feel that a church building that one attends as a prerequisite to being a Christian. I know my heart and I know the deceptions of Satan.

Do I fall prey to them? Yes. Do I confess and try to live right pleasing to the Lord? yes. But as Paul wrestled with the traitorous flesh, so do I.

I feel that there is a dangerous mix in religion that is Satan's counterfeit to truth. So... one has to be careful.

I think, my brothers, that we dance a difficult dance HERE in this occultic field that we are fascinated by. We skirt quite close to the edge.

There is a presence of the enemy here and that is not surprising since there is much false belief that is presented.

We should present a testimony of the real Jesus Christ and who He is, but we need to watch our backs and be in prayer, daily.

ScaRZ Wrote:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with attending a congregation. As a matter of fact it's a great thing to be involved with good scripture based people.

I certainly believe scripture should be preached as well as taught. I get very little if anything from pastors that are nothing more than story tellers. Open up the Bible and lay out the verses of scripture. I'm the type person who loves reading along in my Bible.

I believe a Book by Book, Chapter by Chapter, and verse by verse teaching is the way to go. Of coarse when studying the Bible, verses of scripture will need to connect in other Books, Chapters and verses to get a full picture.

I really believe that a person who has just become a believer or someone who is being drawn by God, the two Books of The Bible that are great to begin reading are The Gospel of John and The Book of Romans. These two books in my opinion are just pure diamonds.

I'm going to say something now that may seem harsh to on lookers, but it's something that I need to say.

TBN (The Trinity Broadcasting Network) does more harm than good in my opinion. I see the main group that is the primary focus of TBN as pushing a false christ or many false christ.

I see all these players as nothing more than the first seal=white horse rider going forth to conquer the world with a false message. This rider carries a bow but no arrows, because he doesn't conquer with weapons, he conquers with a deceiving false message. All the other plagues of the other three riders will follow an (instead of message).

This doesn't mean that TBN began this ride......."NO!! they only continue and are a part of the ride that has been going on for a very long time."

15 Wrote:

Some people say when asked what their faith is, "I'm Anglican" or "I'm Catholic", "Baptist", Pentecostal", etc . . .

They define their faith by a label. Rather then simply saying, "I am Christian".

When people define their faith by a denomination, they define their understanding by the edicts of that specific religion, rather than by their relationship with the Creator and the Word.

These might seem like subtleties, but they have immeasurable effects upon the depths of which ones faith can grow.

These subtleties harken back to the 10 commandments. In which the first 3 get watered down to the point of cancelling their ability to empower the human soul to its fullest potential.

We have a Roman Church Leader who carries with him a graven image of the Lord His God, carved on a staff, cast in silver. He carries it wherever he goes. Yet the entire Catholic Church remains oblivious to the fact that the very thought of creating such a Papal Staff, let alone actually making it, and let alone actually carrying it around, is in direct contradiction to the very edicts that church portends to uphold. Absolute Blatant Violation of the first 3 of the 10 commandments.

"They know not what they do."

Ohh, they have a rationale that seems goodly. By projecting a dead Christ on a Cross, they remind people of the sacrifice for salvation. That is their reasoning. BUT G-d understands the human psyche much better then mere men, after-all He is their creator.,! And He so made it plain, "NO GRAVEN IMAGE of GOD or ANYTHING IN HEAVEN. MAKE IT NOT! NOR BOW TO IT! The language of these commandments are so blatantly plain that it would be impossible for people to mis-represent it, so one would think. BUT the Religionists have twisted it none-the-less. And the sheeple follow, like lambs to the slaughter.

Never knowing the disempowerment of spirit they have suffered, as a result of their simplistic religious idolatries. Never realizing how much depth & fullness they are cutting themselves off from knowing. Both in this life and the one that follows.

But they aren't the only 'church' that does these sorts of thing. The "Jehovah Witnesses" for example. If you aren't one of them, you are lost! as far as they are concerned. You are a pagan without any chance of salvation. I know this one well. My sister, nephew and niece uphold these edicts as if they were written in stone.

Oddly, the JW's are among the most vehement denouncers of Catholicism, of any other Christian related denomination. Yet they blatantly contradict the teachings of the founder of their faith - Christ, even more than their own nemesis.

Is Christ in the churches?

Only people are. And only His that are His people are the ones who are in the earthly churches. And I will go out on a limb and state... that in my opinion the amount of people that are 'His' in every church, is a small minority. And in some 'churches', a tiny barely perceivable minority.

The rest worship a make-believe jesus. And for the most part, even then, their 'worship' is nothing but a show for social advantages.

And Jesus wept.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2022 6:42 pm

I feel this in my bones when "I jar myself awake" after slipping a bit .  It really is written on the wall.  Thank you for this excellent post Scarz.

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2022 7:00 am

Thank you Bordercollie for posting your thoughts.

I thought it was a very important and revealing discussion between people. Sometimes I really think people are afraid to open up deep feelings. We are letting ourselves become a politically correct clone of The World. There are controlling forces that will take away our voices if we allow it.

I see a future of fear surveillance that will herd the human cattle. The human population through years of being molded lost the very souls they were, and became a system soul.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2022 3:51 pm

HELLO DOLLY

Bet that was a good show. Wish I could see it all. Clip is about 1½ minutes long and I sure enjoyed it a bunch. Y'all might like it too.

Show Notes wrote:
Singer Dolly Parton stopped in the middle of a song "Go to Hell" on the Christmas special.

And said, "My brothers and sisters: I'm here to tell you that Satan is real! He is real and walks among us, trying to destroy everything good and beautiful. The enemy wants to break our hearts and minds, destroy our dreams and plans. He wants to tear us to pieces, break us and send us straight to hell!”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fXFPy4rkWZQr/

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 9:38 am

Great well done video that lays it out simply. It covers some of the topics that we have been talking about for years. Absolutely awesome! Please take the time to watch it.

The Unseen Realm

In the documentary The Unseen Realm, a light is cast on the strange and enigmatic plane of the supernatural that lies within the pages of Scripture. And what we discover are two distinct worlds—with vastly different inhabitants—created and ruled by one loving triune God.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 10:14 am

I have this downloading. Thank you Scars.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:35 am

This should be interesting. Wink  Before I start in tho, and possibly get pulled off my thoughts, I just had a convo with friend over the necessity of duality in order to achieve balance.  (balance of dark-light).
Hence we have this 6000 year period to 'choose' whom we will serve. 

And remembered that when it all started there was only the void.  Till God said, Let there be Light.
WE are to be 'containers of the Light, shedding Light onto the earth.

Still, time is almost up, according to the Word and the procession of the heavenly equinoxes. 
(And people wonder what astronomy has to do with it. (sigh...)

Q people talk about the Great Solar Flash (from the accumulation of all ancient knowledge)
I call that 'The Return of Jesus-the Light of the world", when the dead in Christ will Rise, and
all those who remain will be CHANGED in an instant.

Those who rise and/or survive will be those who hold the Light of the Spirit within, as what remains
after the return and have inherited Eternal Life will NO LONGER BE of the flesh, as it is corruptible.  I believe the Word explains that during the 1000 years, flesh will remain, but die in the natural course
of a life span. 

Those were some things I DIDN'T get to say in that conversation. LOL. Now I feel better. Wink
On with the video!
BECAUSE of the Forgiveness of sin, through the Sacrifice, we can receive the Holy Spirit.
But know that you cannot fail-fall short if the Holy Spirit lives in and through you, as we yield to Him. He IS the Seal of the Promise.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 6:39 am

If I were what most call an (ET, Alien, UT) why would I care what you want? If and only if it benefits me in some fashion will I ever reveal even a fraction of myself to anyone.

I've been watching you for thousands of years and know you very well. My fingerprints are all around and yet for the most part I remain a mystery. I like being a mystery because it doesn't complicate things.

I am who I am, just as you are who you are. My actions should be the ultimate give away if you awake from your sleep. Your actions have certainly sealed the deal for me who you really are.

I learn more from watching you than I ever have or will from listening to you.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 6:42 am

As much as I study the time before the Flood of Noah it's hard for me to grasp it being worse in the period known as the last days......."But that's what scripture teaches."

To be honest I believe it is impossible for us to comprehend.

A great deception will be the ultimate card played. The thing about deception is that when you are deceived you don't know you are being deceived.

Deception can not take place with knowledge of the deception. Once you come to a point of realizing you were being deceived, there is no longer a deception.

Think of a world that falls prey to the greatest deception that is impossible for us to comprehend. This is what we are talking about here folks.

If your mind is empty, it is always ready for anything. It is open to everything."

An open mind can and will be used as a gathering of dark forces. There must be a filtering or any and everything gets in. Much like the topic of The Restrainer......."Without restraining all the dirt pours in."

The game is played out with the masses losing the ability to distinguish truth and error in small steps, but the ultimate goal leads to believing enormous lies.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 6:46 am

God is the one who allows the strong delusion to take place on those who reject The Truth. This certainly shows that all those who this strong delusion comes upon have had an opportunity to accept The Truth, but turned away from or reject The Truth. They reject The Truth but will consume The Lie.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I believe once the strong delusion begins it will be just like in the days of Noah when the door was closed on the Ark. All those on the outside of the Ark were drown in the flood. I believe a strong flood of deception will cover this whole earth and all those who this strong delusion has come upon will drown in the flood.

God's elect will once again ride the flood out as it occurred with those in the Ark. There will be an elect of God that are here on this earth and they must ride above the flood of deception.

This tells me that it is such a well crafted lie that it is virtually impossible to disbelieve.

I will take it a step further......It will be impossible for those who the strong delusion comes upon......"Those who turned away from or reject The Truth." They will believe The Lie.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 6:49 am

No place in scripture can you find were Adam and Eve had children before their rebellion (Fall). Only after their rebellion did that nature come to them.

When Adam and Eve rebelled they completely changed in nature. They never were the same created beings and a huge change came upon them. We also know that they lost The Garden of Eden and were confined to earth outside The Garden. The rebellious Sons of God lost heaven while Adam and Eve lost The Garden of Eden.

No place in scripture can we find where Adam and Eve had children inside The Garden of Eden. After their rebellion and outside of The Garden of Eden they began to reproduce.

The nature of producing offspring certainly appears to have come to both the rebellious Sons of God as well as the rebellious Adam and Eve after their (Fall). No where in scripture can you find before these Sons of God left their first estate did they produce offspring anywhere.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 6:52 am

We know from scripture that these Sons of God gave up their first estate in order to come to earth and take wives. I believe The Bible, The Book of Enoch, The Book of Jubilees, The Book of Jasher, The Greek Septuagint Bible are very clear who these Sons of God were if you choose to read the writing on the wall.

When these Sons of God gave up their first estate they never were able to return to their first estate. From the Book of Enoch we read that they wanted to return but God would not permit it.

It never reads that they attempted to storm the heavenly realms and were turned back. They were not always confined in the Abyss, so they could have attempted to return before judgment was past on them.

Is it possible they could not return without a change back of sorts? It appears they gave up something in addition to heaven.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next