Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation

Go down 
+4
bordercollie
researcher
michael371
ScaRZ
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation Empty
PostSubject: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 5:21 am

Once a thread reaches 10,000 views it's time for a new one.

Below are the links to the other two threads.

Will We Love The Darkness More Than The Light
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21236-will-we-love-the-darkness-more-than-the-light

The Bible, Ancient Text and The Spiritual World
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25919-the-bibleancient-text-and-the-spiritual-world

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation Runes110

Last edited by researcher on Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:31 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : un-pin topic)
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 6:40 am

What is truth?

John 18:37-38

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

Pilate ask Jesus the question "What is Truth?", but he never got an answer. Just like Jack Nicholson said in the movie 'A Few Good Men'........"You can’t handle the truth!” I wonder if Jesus was thinking the very same thing when Pilate ask him "What is Truth?"

Objective truth is definite, definitive, and conclusive. It is not abstract or vague. It never is concerned with political correctness. 

Objective truth is authoritative. It is meant to be applied to every life with the very authority of God. It makes demands rather than offering suggestions.

Do people really want the truth, or has truth become only what is true for the individual?

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 7:34 am

Some people think that there is an interplanetary object on the way through the solar system. This is based on the Sumerian clay tablets translation by Zachariah Sitchen and I call bullshit on it. I have a book by him and its just not believable when compared to scripture. Could there be an object made up od so-called dark matter? I am more inclined to believe that than I am Sitchens story about Nibiru/Planet X affecting the the gravitational forces of the solar system, as well as dropping off the  "creators" for a visit. Now, I have read that there is a large object just outside of the orbit of Uranus, but it,according to the really smart people, it has no effect on the earth. But, what if it really does, even if only a very slight,unnoticeable affect? Here is an article that has some interesting choice of words to describe the chaos that is outside our orderly solar system as detected by probes that were launched in the 1970's.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200908-the-weird-space-that-lies-outside-our-solar-system

The sun is said to be the center of and provider of the gravitational forces of the solar system that hold the planets to an orderly rotation around it. So, what if there was something that changed in the magnetic energy of the sun? What if the earth had moved just an ever so slight bit out of it eons old path due to a magnetic change?

I am going to paste in an article that holds a whole lot of bullshit, except for the parts where it doesn't. In my part 1 in the old thread, I talked about something that I witnessed, as well as others but I didn't go in to detail due to time constraints yesterday. Read the article. In there you will see where the Indians notices the stars and moon being in the wrong place in the sky. I noticed the sun doing the same thing. So did the others. As a fisherman extreme for most of my life, I paid attention to nature and still do. The moon phase and position of the sun are important factors in planning and determining how you expect the fish to behave. Don't scoff, thats fact. After it was decided that I no longer needed to be in a boat, I took up gardening and since I knew very little about it, I started studying up on how to do it. After a while, I did learn a little, enough to get something to eat, but I learned to notice stuff just like I did when I fished. My neighbor used to raise hogs and he had a silo. My other neighbor, when he farmed, Planted corn every year on March 7. By golly, if it was planted on the 10th of March, he deemed it late. So, I planted mine(too early for sweet corn but I didn't know any better at that point in my garden career) on March 7 too. It would eventually come up after 3 weeks or so but like I said, I didn't know any better. At that time, the sun would always be on top of my neighbors silo at 4 o'clock when I turned the corner from the carport going down to the garden. About 5 years ago, I noticed that it no longer was at the same place over the silo. My gas man at the time, avid fisherman devout Christian, noticed the same as did my former classmate with two Masters degrees in Agricultural studies. These observations were from a period of years and not the usual seasonal change that has gone on from creation. Later, I read about the magnetic pole shift and then this:

https://watchers.news/2015/03/08/inuit-elders-tell-nasa-earth-axis-shifted/

The sun didn't move, obviously, but something did. It was the earths crust. According to more really smart people, the cooling and heating of the earths core messes with the gravitational magnetics causing the tectonic plates to move. I only associated this with earthquakes which we know have increased, but I had no idea that the crust under our feet could move.

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2020/04/modern-like-tectonic-plate-motion-on-the-early-earth/

In that article is a bunch of evolutional bullshit but it will get the point across. Here is my hypothesis on all of this. If the magnetic poles moved, and if the crust has moved, and the storm pattern has changed from the midwest to the deep south, something caused it. The common denominator is electromagnetic activity. Could the sun be  emitting more intense radiation? Or less?

Scripture says that the earth would wobble like a drunken during the last days, with seas raging and strong winds, intense heat from the sun, drought. Something has changed whether it is a natural/historical happening that has occurred over and over down through the eons of time, or if it is an unnatural shaping up for the final 7 years of human governance.

I do not think Niburi/Planet X is the cause(if it exists at all) or any other interplanetary object for that matter. I do think the severe weather change is due to the sun/moon/gravity force of the earth going through some sort shift in magnetics. It is now above my pay grade to try to explain further but all of this has nothing to do with "climate change" but climate change is the result of what happens. Climate change has nothing to do with cow farts or air conditioners/hair spray/gas engines or any other activities or products. The elitist narrative of climate change is utter bullshit, but actual climate change from other sources has become evident to me.

Okay, Bordercollie, there it is and I am so glad that ya'll made it through another "climate change" event. Another one is on our way tonight and through the weekend, so heads up.

Researcher, I'm glad that you laughed. I imagine Californication is not a happy place to be in this day and age. I tried to get you to move down here. You'll laugh a lot because a bunch of funny jokes are told while sitting in a storm cellar.....m

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 2:27 pm

Theory on Elon's twitter activity
Posted on 4/15/22 at 12:02 pm
The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation UArw14The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation DArw3
The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation NIfWuVu
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 8:23 am

I believe the mind, the will, and the emotions are the makeup of the Soul. As the Spirit is, the Soul also is invisible, only the Body can be seen. We can put brain cells under a microscope, surgeons can look at the brain and even determine what parts make body functions operate, but yet the mind is invisible. 

The Soul is the three aspects then of our innermost being that are invisible to the human eye. The mind, will, and emotions are the makeup of the Soul that is the real you. This to me can be understood if we think of the seen and the unseen and how everything that is seen is just temporary, but the unseen is eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:18........"While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."

I believe the spirit is actually the life giving force that awakens the Body and Soul. Without the Spirit, the Body and Soul would be lifeless as Adam was lifeless until God blew in his nostrils the breath of life [Spirit]. God doesn't want robots or clones he wants individuals with different personalities [The Real You].

It comes down to three's over and over doesn't it?

Father-Son-Holy Spirit

Body-Soul-Spirit

Mind-Will-Emotions

Last edited by ScaRZ on Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 8:31 am

Very interesting video from Huge Ross. I started watching some of his videos a couple days ago. I have not read or listened to any of his work in a few years. To be honest, I just forgot all about him. A lot of his work is over my head.

Hugh Ross - Natural History and Genesis 1

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 5:58 pm

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation Happy_12

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 12:13 pm

I see Angels coming from another realm or dimension. I view the whole spirit world as there but we can't see it with our eyes. A door to that realm must be opened for either we or they to pass through. We read about this in The Book of Revelation when Jesus Christ is returning to earth. We also read of another realm opening when The Bottomless Pit (Abyss) is opened. Two events with two different host coming through them.

When Jesus Christ was on earth the political kingdom did not occur at that time, but one day it will. What was there was Jesus Christ The King standing among them......."They were in the midst of him.......He was in the midst or among them."  The Kingdom was not "within" the Pharisees that's for sure and that's who he was addressing. The Pharisees were demanding when the kingdom of God should come.

The evidence of The Kingdom no doubt was there among them and Jesus pointed this out speaking of the miracles he performed..........Luke 11:20........"But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you."

Through believers the spiritual Kingdom was beginning to spread. Once The Comforter was sent to fill the Apostles and they went out into the earth preaching the good news then it began moving at a very good pace. The message was of a returning King......"The King" one day coming back to this earth to rule in a physical kingdom as well as a spiritual kingdom. 

When more is given more is expected. This is how I view The Holy Spirit. Not all of us have the same gifts from God. I believe as it was in the past The Holy Spirit will come upon some in the last days in what I call a full portion. These chosen will receive the full portion and are not to think what to say, but allow only The Holy Spirit to speak through them. It is going to take a huge strength to stand firm against pure evil.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 4:29 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/554049-turkey-military-iraq-kurds-pkk/
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 9:59 am

Two of the great verses of scripture are in Luke 22 when Jesus is with his disciples at the last supper. Read what Jesus tells Peter about Satan (The Adversary).

Luke 22:31-32

And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Satan is going to come after Peter and find every weak spot he has. Jesus has already prayed for Peter to give him strength that his faith will not fail him. Once Peter has endured and turns back the devil he is to be the one The Lord trust to strengthen the other disciples.

There is no weakness in overcoming. When one overcomes he gains strength to help strengthen others.

Many times we don't understand why The Lord doesn't remove things from us.

Why does The Lord allow it?

Many times it's to keep us on the path. People that have an abundance of revelations need to be humbled as did Paul with the thorn in the flesh. Paul prayed for the thorn to be removed, but The Lord knew what would keep Paul's feet firm to the path.

I don't believe anyone knows exactly what Paul's thorn really was. But it could have been something that most never think about.

Take a look at what Paul writes about and then consider that thorn.

2 Corinthians 11:23-27

Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.

Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.

Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;

In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.

Paul tells us about this thorn in 2 Corinthians 12. As we see this thorn is called "The Messenger of Satan". The Lord allowed this Messenger of Satan to remain instead of removing it.

Could this Messenger of Satan have been something most never consider........"A fallen angelic dark force?"

2 Corinthians 12:7-10

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 10:31 am

Ran across this, thought of Bordercollie, and just had to share it. Hope everyone is having a great day today.

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation Border10

King me!

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation King_m10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 6:23 am

I will say it again....."This doesn't mean I believe this." That is one reason I did not post this until today. I most certainly did not want anyone to think I was pushing this material. "Take it all with a grain of salt." It all reminds me of a New Age spin on things. The Source and the big event in 2030....."The Singularity". 

https://controlc.com/96f62ec2

Type in this password  762981

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 6:32 am

In my opinion even without any of the bad option written about in the lay out for humans, the whole Source Singularity as they would be pushing would be from God, but I view is nothing more than "The Visitors" entering the picture using a New Age twist. In others words there is no good option to any of this. The whole feel I get about all this is a push to spread the message in a very slow burn out into the world.

I've heard through other sources that there are said to be......Get this number....."144,000" Portals. Also notice the number 70....."First thing I think of are the 70 Sons of God that were given the nations at Babel." Think about it....70 set events that must be stopped....."Of coarse one event as they would now say has been stopped, so 69 remain until 2030." The first one was the NYC death of close to 2,000 people.

What is the 2030 Singularity event?  It is a cosmic blast of special energy programmed by Source, which upgrades all DNA on Earth.  Mankind, especially those who go outside to more directly experience it, will receive the DNA upgrade if they survive the globals technocratic and nuclear purges to experience it.  The Upgrade increases lifespan to 1000 approx years; causes the human body to revert to approx age 30 and heal; increases psychic abilities and other advanced skills; empowers the human soul to reach Potential.

The DNA Upgrade by "The Visitors who are The Source" for humanity is certainly in the mix "IF" their plans are who I believe they would be. These "Visitors" know they must come up with a plan to extend the ticking timebomb that is their existence. The End is set in stone from the very Beginning, but all the Middle is not set in stone. The Middle leads to the End and I believe it can be Extended or as the very words spoken by Our Lord Jesus they can and will be Shortened.........Matthew 24:22......."And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 6:15 am

For many years, and all of the time that I have been on this forum, I have been of the mind that would be a change in the DNA of mankind. Most preachers and teachers have no idea that DNA was involved in the creation/fall and future redemption. DNA is all over the book of Genesis and most likely involved in the end times deception. To understand that all a person has to do is do a little critical thinking that involves a bit of science and logic.

I heard a preacher on youtube say that the Book of Enoch was an old Talmudic fable and that the Watchers of Genesis 6 was just a tale and had no truth to it. How ignorant can a so-called student of the Greek/Hebrew language be. This is a guy that is very good in both of those languages and just because he could not explain it to his liking, he dismisses it as afable. I guess Daniel was a fable,also, since he knew what a Watcher was in the 2nd chapter of Daniel. You can't just take the bible as fact if you only like the parts that fit your narrative and dismiss the rest. Sadly that is exactly what most folks do. If the Watches were a fable why does Daniel know who they are in his inspired vision? Huh?

In both the books of Jasher (which is mentioned TWICE in the bible, Joshua 10:13 and Samuel 1:18) and Enoch, and also in the Book of Jubilees, the Watchers detailed as mixing species of animals and fathering genetic aberrations called the Nephilim. Now, I put no stock in the Book of Jubilees because it is not mentioned in the canon. There is a slight chance that it might be because there is a book called " The Book of the Angels"mentioned in 1st of 2nd Chronicles, I don't remember which.

Now, all of this talk of the singularity involves the "evilution" of mankind by altering the present form into something else, or with something else and it is my hunch that to move forward( in their minds) mankind must be changed mentally as well as physically. In their plan, forward means away from God.

I have to go now, its daylight and I have a lot of stuff to do today before the rain comes on Monday. Scarz can pick this up
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 8:31 am

Here is something else that is being pushed by some people. I will say it again....."I have nothing to do with these people who call themselves The Guardians."

Anyone killed by nuclear weapon vaporization will not be "One" with anything.  It destroys the very soul construct. In other words there is.......No heaven, no Hell, no judgement, no reincarnation. I guess it's safe enough to say the vaporization by the nuclear blast would be The Lake of Fire with absolutely "Nothing" beyond that point.

As the Guardians described it, "The Upgrade" it will be extraordinary! Boy o' Boy......I can smell the new age crowd in the mix.

Some of the same events of this appear to connect with a post I made in the.....UFO's Who are they, What are they thread back in June of 2021. It was all about "The Visitors" and some information that a friend of mine talked to me about. Here below is some of the post.

Slowly mankind begins to view The Visitors as having their best interest at heart. As a few years pass the "Visitors" begin launching initiatives for the betterment of mankind and into law is signed a program for "An upgrade path for humanity to enter."

The first step will be for a percentage of the population of the earths young  to be eligible for a genetic upgrade. Small baby steps in the whole process and nothing is forced. "Cook the frog slowly, not quickly."

Things move along slowly but as more media influence is used the pace for upgrades begin to grow in numbers. More and more of the young are added for being eligible and soon all the young can be added for the genetic upgrade.

The lines grow for the upgrade as media reports on all the advantages that become reality with the upgrade. Knowledge, health, as well as psychic talents increase rapidly in all those receiving the upgrade. Soon the parents who refused the upgrades for their young find their offspring being left behind in education and see for them a dim future. All the best jobs will go to those with upgrades. Very quickly the old genetic humanity will be nothing more than outcast and a slave type work force as they fade into the background.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 9:05 am

You are correct Michael that a large number of people who think all talk of The Watchers is BS. Most of the writers of what became The Bible had a great understanding of The Watchers. Don't we understand that all these writers read others material? Can't we see this was passed down and it was a look back in a time they did not live? There was no placed together Book we call The Bible at that period of time.

That doesn't mean any of these writings didn't hold some important information. It certainly doesn't mean it must be inspired to hold some value.  I believe it was used to extent understanding of the distant past.

Michael Heiser - Enoch, the Watchers, and the Forgotten Mission of Jesus Christ

Fallen Angels/Watchers CANNOT be Redeemed - Mike Heiser

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 6:35 am

Revelation 9:6 is a passage of scripture that is deep in mystery:"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

I am not sure that I understand it unless it is in the same sense as Scarz and I have been discussing in our Pm's and are now doing it on the board. This passage appears to say that men will try to die but can't. I know can supernaturally intervene and do anything He chooses to do, but this appears,on the surface at least, to be an act of apparent suicide and they don't die.

Now, another strange quote is Psalms 82. I want to think that I can understand what it saying....until I read it closely:
[size=45]I[/size] do now stand in the congregation of the mightiest to judge and declare among the gods of this world:
2How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked?
3Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. 4Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. 6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
8Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

I can understand verse one in the context of the Divine Counsel/Elohim and I can't take verse 7 in the same context. I remember reading Enoch about how God told the Watchers that they would have to watch their son  die(Nephilim) as punishment for what they did in Genesis 6. Interesting to say. I gather that this might just mean a similar event will take place?

Is something going to happen to make man think that they have immortality? I don't know. Is there going to be a breakthrough in genetic manipulation that would present itself as immortality such as happened with the Watchers and human women?

Scarz did not feel comfortable bringing it to forum due to a couple of good reasons. I don't feel comfortable discussing it anywhere but here. People are looking for end times events that just might not happen as they have been told that they would. Now, just think a minute about Revelations 13. I am going to try pull that into the equation, particularly the mark of the beast, and try to stay within context. What if the mark is not a chip but an invisible mark such as an alteration of DNA that advances man to state above human(temporarily)?

Notice how the new age turds, the singularity turds and other religious turds that are expecting a worldwide leader never use the name of Jesus/Yeshua? They never put their bullshit into the same context as the bible says,why? The reason is simple, their father is the devil,same as the Pharisees. They preach another gospel.

Who were the Watchers? From another planet or were they from another dimension? I think Scarz and I probably disagree on the prospects of their origin. Portals on Mount Harmon? I cannot explain my position with scientific logic of any kind. How did beings from a different dimension appear and operate like an earth man? Its much easier to expand my thinking and allow the possibility of a physical being of the 3 dimensional existence as being the type that were involved in the Genesis 6 account. The problem with that is that they are seemingly immortal beings.

Lots of thinking required in what Scarz is talking about. It makes my brain hurt to try and figure it out
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 8:46 am

Michael, I believe the Psalms 82 verses you lay out above in your post are The Sons of God who inherited the nations at The Tower of Babel. These in my opinion have nothing to do with The Watchers of Genesis 6. 

I view The LORD GOD turning 70 nations over to 70 Sons of God. God allowed the Sons of God to achieve a rulership over Man. I believe these Sons of God became corrupt in their rulership. They let power consume them, and loved being worshipped as gods. 

All the nations that were ruled by the 70 Sons of God are the gentile nations of the world. Later on The LORD GOD would form a nation of his own. They were to be his nation, his people. But a bigger plan is in the mix to bring the nations back into the fold. 

Psalms 82:8........"Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations."

God gave these Sons of God the authority to be rulers or princes over the nations and he will be the one to take the nations from the Sons of God. These seventy Sons of God as we read will also die as a man.

God gave a stiff warning to his nation, his people, not to start worshiping the other gods.

Det 4:19-20........"And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven shouldest be driven to WORSHIP THEM, and SERVE THEM, which the LORD thy God hath [DIVIDED] unto [ALL NATIONS] under the whole heaven."

"But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth OUT of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be [UNTO HIM A PEOPLE] of inheritance, as ye are this day."

Last edited by ScaRZ on Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 9:06 am

michael371 wrote:
Who were the Watchers? From another planet or were they from another dimension? I think Scarz and I probably disagree on the prospects of their origin. 

I most certainly do not believe The Watchers were ET's. I agree with you Michael that they came from the spiritual realm, that is as you said another dimension. Now I do believe they chose to leave the heavenly realm and enter our realm......"They were not kicked out." They were the beginners of creating hybrids. I do not believe they were only hybrids that were part human......."They mixed other animals and creatures as well." I think it leads to a tinkering of genetics (DNA).

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 3:37 pm

michael371 wrote:
Revelation 9:6 is a passage of scripture that is deep in mystery. "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

One message is very clear in Revelation 9, those with The Seal of God are not a part of any of these who seek death. 

Torment can be worse than death.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 10:56 am

@Michael

Here is something I've thought about for a long time. The nations still remain to this day ruled by those same Fallen Sons of God that were allotted to them at Babel. Of coarse we know the big dog who is chief and seated in the penthouse of this world....."Satan (The Adversary)."

One day the nations will be taken from all of them as Jesus Christ takes the seat in the penthouse. I have a strong feeling that these Fallen Sons of God will also be locked away in The Bottomless Pit (Abyss) with Satan (The Adversary). This is just my opinion and I can't find in The Bible where it mentions the Fallen Sons of God cast into the Abyss with Satan. 

It just seems to make sense to me that they will be freed from The Bottomless Pit with Satan after The Millennium, beginning The Little Season of Satan to once again deceive the nations. 

We know from Scripture that Jesus Christ will rule over all the nations for 1,000 years. Jesus Christ during this time will rule with a rod of iron. Jesus Christ will settle disputes among the nations.

As the Bible mentions, there also will be some believers who will be kings and priest during this 1,000 year period of time. I view these much like those Sons of God who were allotted the nations at Babel......."Only this time they will have The Lord Jesus Christ seated in the penthouse, not Satan." They will rule and teach in The Light of Christ......."They will remain true and never look the other direction."

When Satan is released from The Bottomless Pit I see a trial period for all the nations during this Little Season of Satan. Who of all of them will remain true, and who of them will turn their backs on Christ and be deceived by Satan?......."I think of Sheep and Goat nations."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 7:23 am

Here is something else I believe that is very important about the separation of nations. This separation would be of peoples, not of one national country from the other. I would say most of us think when the word nations is used we view it more in line of it referring to whole countries. The word for “nations” is “ethnos” and refers to multitudes or groups of peoples, and is often translated as “Gentiles”, so the separation has everything I believe to do with individual people.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 6:53 am

Thats a point that a lot of folks miss. You can actually trace the ethnic groups from their point of origin from the bible. All but one. I spent some time, a few years back, aand traced the ethnic groups starting with the info in bible and finding them today. Its pretty simple to do. All but one.

You can find the Ishmalite princes in Saudi Arabia, the light skinned African of Ethiopia(northern Africa) came from Moses and his Cushite wife, Joseph had two sons with an Egyptian woman and their story gets really interesting. You have the Solomonic blacks of Africa from the Solomon/Queen of Sheba affair, from the son Menelik. Caucasians came for the people of the Caucasus Mountain area. It was really interesting to see where the races and ethnic groups came from. All but one. I found nothing concrete concerning Chinese/Japanese/Mongols. Where they came from is speculation
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 7:08 am

Sorry I have not been around much the last week. I've been very busy with lawn work and some work inside the house. 

It appears I wasn't the only one busy. Things look like they have been very slow around here......"Just about completely dead."

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 10:49 am

ScaRZ wrote:
Sorry I have not been around much the last week. I've been very busy with lawn work and some work inside the house. 

It appears I wasn't the only one busy. Things look like they have been very slow around here......"Just about completely dead."

Noticed that as well. When Dove isn't active you know something is up for sure. Ths internet may also be a factor. There are sites that I check daily like gizadeathstar.com that are going in and out and off and on. Down detector sites show some hard internet hits lately too, especially bad in N. America and Europe.

https://livemap.pingdom.com/

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation Intern10

EDIT: Annnnnnd with that said above, I hobbled over to Giza Death Star and this is the missive for today. Y'all do know that our forum is hosted in France, right?

https://gizadeathstar.com/2022/05/more-cable-cutting-this-time-in-france/

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation Giza10

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:00 pm

I just get a weird feeling in the air. I sense a season of disconnect from within people. I think a lot of people are holding back revealing what's really deeply on their minds. Almost afraid that what they are thinking is about to become fact. The bomb is ticking and who or what will be able to avert the detonation.

Mankind have no interest in things that ruin their day. Hoping it will just fade away is worthless. We've never been a part of an age without tribulations. There has and always will be division among people in this world we find ourselves. There is no magic pill invented to solve all problems. Most of the time all we do is put a lid on it, turn the heat down, and keep it from boiling over.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 9:49 pm

We've had internet trouble and been without several days after the storms - on and off  even though we got a replacement router last week.   I'm also working a whole lot with the damage to our farm.
   In some cases, things that aren't welcomed  in life, turn a person against  things they once believed or maybe I should say those weak in the faith turn their heads as to not hear nor see what's right in front of them.. Me though,  as I walked the fence line with my little chainsaw in hand.. and my aching back, I looked up at the  blue sky and trees blowing in the heavy breeze and talked to the Lord.  I  had a wonderous  feeling and knew I should be grateful for all  the goodness my eyes beheld. I know where the evil comes from  and it's NOT the Lord dishing it out. I find comfort in this fact.  Knowing that I am His.  Thank you Lord for opening my eyes and letting me "hear" the  meanings sent my way.

researcher and ScaRZ like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 4:57 am

Thank you Bordercollie for those words......"I needed that." Many times we forget to smell the roses. I love to get up early in the morning and take a walk. Morning is my favorite time of the day. I enjoy the feeling of the morning air on my skin, the sounds of nature awakening, and being lucky enough to view the masterpieces The LORD paints as the sun begins to rise.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 5:18 am

Romans 1:20........"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse."

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 6:13 am

Busy is the word! I guess I have been the old man version of "frantic" because I had a window of about 4 days to do what I usually take two weeks to do. Plus, I am trying to re-seed my yard to go along with the garden. We had a monsoon Sunday morning and it rained again yesterday afternoon, so I am still behind the 8 ball on getting my garden planted, although I am close. I had a minor health issue this weekend, part of the after effect of the cancer surgery. I just have not had any time to do anything else and I have not touched the computer to amount to anything. I am so tired at night so I sleep later than normal and I am the of "go to bed tired and wake up tired" and its just hard to concentrate enough to write anything worth a damn, if I ever do. I woke up early today because I went to bed at 7:30 last night and this may be the answer.

Scarz, The "nation against nation" quote has always interested me after I found out that nation means "ethnic group" and not countries necessarily. I think that I see that now. Arabs hate everybody, American whites hate Russian whites, Blacks hate all whites, Mexicans hate blacks, and so on. Used to be that a white American could travel anywhere in the world, with a few exceptions, and not worry about their safety. That is not true any more. Many years ago, my wife and I went into the Sinola region of Mexico on a fishing trip. That region is the heart of the drug cartel operation. We had no issues and were not bothered. The incident with the Federales carrying AK 47's was a little unnerving but I know why they were there now. There is no way in hell that I would even think of going back there now. It was crazy great fishing, though.

The brother against brother" thing is an eye-opener,also. I think that I have the right grasp of that quote,too. It may not be as simple as one would expect,either. I believe this would be applied to the 10 tribes of Israel that were scattered among the nations and lost their identity and knowledge of who they are. The "tension" between Russia and the NATO countries is an example. Although contrived and pushed by a thuggish/whorish media, it could be an example of Israeli brothers against one another. Following the history of the northern kingdom after the Assyrian captivity opened my eyes to some things that are just not taught today in churches. According to Jewish scholars and historians, the northern tribes NEVER went back.

Here is a neat little article pn that subject:
https://christianbaptistliving.com/what-happened-to-the-northern-ten-tribed-kingdom-of-israel/
And here is an even better one:
https://www.cbcg.org/booklets/america-britain/chapter-eight-israel-migrates-to-the-north-and-west.html

I'll stand by my position that Israel, although a country is called by that name, is still not regathered as so many teach. Judah? Yes, but Israel? Nope! Not yet anyway. Ezekiel 37 is an interesting chapter concerning the joining of the two sticks, Judah and Israel. Did it happen in 1948? I am sure that there were some members of the northern tribes that remained in the region and are part of modern day Israel, but as a whole, they have not returned yet.

Scarz, I would like for you to spend some time on this subject. It is really contrary to the popular Israel line of the thinking, but reading the scriptures carefully will cause you to, at the least, wonder if we are actually being feed a line of crap about what Israel actually is. I tread lightly, because I don't want to be wrong on this.

It is my conviction that the 10 tribes went over the Caucasus Mountains into what is now Turkey and the "stan" nations,Russia, and into Europe and Btitain, lost their identity and are part of exodus to the new world,America. This fits scripture one must admit, the odds of America being founded and existing were very,very small. There were a lot of strange and miraculous events that allowed America to become a nation. This sounds like rubbish to the average person. Thats because they never looked into it.

Welp, its daylight and I have to try to plant my last tomatoes. It will be on landscape fabric so the wet should not bother me too much. I will only plant around 125 this year. That may be too many but somebody will eat them. It ain't just blacks that like free stuff,lol!

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 10:33 am

michael371 wrote:

Scarz, I would like for you to spend some time on this subject. It is really contrary to the popular Israel line of the thinking, but reading the scriptures carefully will cause you to, at the least, wonder if we are actually being feed a line of crap about what Israel actually is. I tread lightly, because I don't want to be wrong on this.

It is my conviction that the 10 tribes went over the Caucasus Mountains into what is now Turkey and the "stan" nations,Russia, and into Europe and Btitain, lost their identity and are part of exodus to the new world,America. This fits scripture one must admit, the odds of America being founded and existing were very,very small. There were a lot of strange and miraculous events that allowed America to become a nation. This sounds like rubbish to the average person. Thats because they never looked into it.

I listened to Arnold Murray for several years teach on this subject. It is a subject that he spoke about many mornings when I was watching. I can tell by the words you use Michael, you have his teachings in mind. 

I'm going to be honest and tell you what I think about the regathering of Israel. People want to point to 1948 as a huge date. This is just my opinion, but I do not see the big event occurring until the return of Jesus Christ.

Some humans want to push an agenda to reach this goal. 

Today, I believe “blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in." 

Think about a husband and a wife united together into a relationship that is meant to last a life time. One day all of Israel will be united to Christ forever.

We Gentiles have been crafted in, we have become a part of Jacob.

Here are some questions that need to be ask........Was The Church a New Testament creation, or did it already exist in The Old Testament? 

Did The Church begin at Pentecost, or was The Church "increased" at Pentecost? 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 2:31 pm

Bordercollie wrote:
as I walked the fence line with my little chainsaw in hand

A woman walkin’ the line with a loaded chainsaw . . . RESPECT!

Knowing that Bordercollie is on the move brightens my day.  sunny

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2022 5:15 am

Most all women carry chainsaws in their purses down here. Step out of line? "WWWRRRRRRR" off goes your , uh, well you know.

The old testament Israel is a type and shadow of the new testament church, with no discussion about it. Its obvious. Everything in the OT is a concealed version of something that is revealed in the NT. Jesus Christ is all over the OT but is concealed as the 2nd part of the Godhead, the voice of God, the Lord.

In types and shadows, the church goes back to the Exodus with both Israelites and Egyptians making up the called out body that would leave Egypt. The similarities are so obvious. What amazes me is there are multitudes of people that think that the existence of Jesus Christ began in Bethlehem in a manger.

Scarz. I listened to Arnold Murray some, and found little at all to disagree with him on. He was a little too shallow and he just didn't dig deep enough, as I see it. He knew, but kept things on the simple side but all in all, the old bird was a pretty good teacher. He did not influence my thinking, though. I learned some things from him, as I did from countless others, but the bible,science and documented history are what shaped my theological views. True science and history do not conflict with the bible, they affirm it.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2022 6:05 am

Yes sir Michael! You have been doing a lot of studying and that is a great thing. I can also tell you are not a lazy believer. I really enjoy our post on every subject. As believers we need to be in a never ending path of learning. 

There is only One Body, One Church, One Olive Tree, One plan of salvation, One Gospel, One faith, and One people of The LORD God.

It is we as Gentiles who are now a part of the Church because we believe in Jesus Christ (The Messiah).

We are washed/cleansed/purified into one body by one Spirit.

There is only one redemptive plan of The LORD God, not one for Israel and one for the Church.

There is complete equality between Jews and Gentiles. 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 5:46 am

This is something most believers do not view as I do. 

We are not waiting for “The Tribulation” to begin, we are in it, the Apostles were in it, it will last until Jesus Christ returns. We live in the last days. However the Great Tribulation is something that is yet to come as of this very day.

This event spoken by Jesus Christ below I believe begins the final 3.5 years of "Great Tribulation".

Matthew 24:15........"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)"

Matthew 24:21........"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Here is something else I believe that is ultimately important. So many do not believe this. All believers must remain in Christ. Remember, 1 Tim 4:1 says that in the latter times some will depart from the faith. This is very plain that a believer can walk away from Christ.

1 Tim 4:1........"But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons," 

This from John 15 spells it out clearly. For someone to remain in something, that means they had to be a part of it.

John 15:4-6

Remain in Me, and I in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit of itself but must remain in the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in Me.

I am the vine, you are the branches; the one who remains in Me, and I in him bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.

If anyone does not remain in Me, he is thrown away like a branch and dries up; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 6:47 am

I could not find a Biblical, scriptural reference to a 7 year peace treaty. Jesus Christ never mentions anything about a 7 year peace treaty. There are many waiting to see this 7 year peace treaty become a fact, but I believe there will never be a 7 year peace treaty.

There are a huge amount of people that hang their hats on a 7 year peace treaty as the start of the tribulation period. Half way through The Antichrist breaks the treaty and then begins the final three and one half years of the great tribulation.

I believe this idea is spread abroad because of an inaccurate understanding of the 70 weeks prophecy Daniel received from the Angel Gabriel in Daniel 9:24-27.

Daniel 9:24-27

Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.

So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.

Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.

And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 11:00 am

There are three views about the 70th week of Daniel........Already fulfilled, Partially fulfilled, or Not yet fulfilled.

Already fulfilled....Is the most popular view throughout church history.

Not yet fulfilled....Is the one I held for several years, but after much studying I no longer think this is correct. It is the view that's still awaiting a full future fulfilment and is where the final week (7 years) of Daniel's prophecy falls in line with 7 years of the tribulation.

Partially fulfilled....Is the view where one half (3 and 1/2 years) have already been fulfilled and all that remains is the final 3 and 1/2 years of the week.

I now believe the weakest view is "Not yet fulfilled". In my opinion the two other views are the strongest. As of this day I lean more to "Partially fulfilled".

I now view the 7+62 weeks as being fulfilled when Jesus was revealed to John the Baptist as The Messiah (Christ) and was Baptized. After the 69th week had ended and the 70th week begins is when The Messiah would be "cut off" (Die on the cross).....Within the 70th week.

The 70th week began after Jesus was revealed and Baptized. Jesus Christ at this point in time begins his ministry and his revealing as The Messiah for 3 and 1/2 years before he is "cut off" (Dies on the cross for our sins).

John 1:29-34

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

This is he of whom I said, 'After me comes a man who ranks before me, because he was before me.'

I myself did not know him, but for this purpose I came baptizing with water, that he might be revealed to Israel."

And John bore witness: "I saw the Spirit descend from heaven like a dove, and it remained on him.

I myself did not know him, but he who sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.'

And I have seen and have borne witness that this is the Son of God."

John the Baptist as we can read did not know him but it was revealed to him who he was.

I need to now lay this out because I believe it holds great importance. I will not go into great detail at this time but must put it down right now.

Think about The Man of Sin how he also will be revealed and have his beginning as The Antichrist. I think it is very possible that he will fulfill the final 3 and 1/2 years of the 70th week.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

In Scripture we only read of 3.5 prophetic years in the eschaton just before the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. The “Two Witnesses” of Revelation 11:3 prophecy for only 3.5 years. The “Woman” flees into the wilderness and is fed for 3.5 years per Revelation 12:6. John in Revelation 13:5 writes that this persecution by the Beast will last for 3.5 years. Daniel calls it a “Time Of Trouble” in Daniel 12:7 and is told by a Messenger (Angel) that it lasts for 3.5 years. The prophetic texts only speak of 3.5 years. 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 6:38 am

The apostle Paul's written words point to Jesus Christ as the one who confirmed the covenant (Galatians 3:17) and who caused the sacrifices/offerings to cease (Hebrews 10:2). Christ Himself said His blood was the blood of the covenant that would be shed for many for the remission of sins (Matthew 26:28). 

Galatians 3:17........"And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect."

Hebrews 10:2........"Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, since the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have any consciousness of sins?"

Matthew 26:28........"for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins."

Think about this........Search for the expression “the covenant” in the KJV. We find “the covenant” about 102 different times. It refers to the covenant between God and David once, two times it refers to the covenant between God and Noah, four times to the covenant between God and Abraham, six times to the new covenant and eighty-eight times to the covenant God made with His people when He brought them out of bondage in Egypt.

Each and every single time “the covenant” refers to a covenant between God and man. On what basis can we suddenly make “the covenant” of Daniel 9:27 a covenant between men only?

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 6:25 am

Scarz, I got up late this morning and has intended to discuss this subject because I had considered it in the past and thought it possible to be as you say. I have decided to do nothing today......I mean nothing!.....I am a tired old man who is a bit sore after falling down a 15 foot bank yesterday. Its not the first time, but it was the worst time that I have fell down it. I raise tomatoes on it and for some reason, it produces far more tomatoes than the much better soil in the gardem. The problem is that it is on a 45* angle and covered in plastic. Slick plastic!

Judy has been absent due to an internet/ computer issue. She is extremely smart and will get it figured out, but it has been ongoing for a few days. She can get email only but no websites  She is really good with technology stuff so she will get it in time
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 8:27 am

michael371 wrote:
Scarz, I got up late this morning and has intended to discuss this subject because I had considered it in the past and thought it possible to be as you say. I have decided to do nothing today......I mean nothing!.....I am a tired old man who is a bit sore after falling down a 15 foot bank yesterday. Its not the first time, but it was the worst time that I have fell down it. I raise tomatoes on it and for some reason, it produces far more tomatoes than the much better soil in the gardem. The problem is that it is on a 45* angle and covered in plastic. Slick plastic!

Judy has been absent due to an internet/ computer issue. She is extremely smart and will get it figured out, but it has been ongoing for a few days. She can get email only but no websites  She is really good with technology stuff so she will get it in time

Sorry to hear about your fall. The older we get the harder it is to recover. 

I'm sure Judy has already unplugged her modem/router and waited for 30 seconds then plug it in. I would also delete all cookies, browsing and tracking data, then restart. That is just the simple things to do.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 9:06 am

"Already fulfilled" is for me one I would not reject either. I've been doing a deep study and have really learned a lot on the subject.

Throughout the church history the "Already fulfilled" has been the one most have believed to be true. The covenant was established for “one week/7 years”........ half in Messiah’s ministry until He died on the cross (3.5 years), then the other half from that day forward until AD 34 when Stephen was stoned. (3.5 years) The gospel was then formally presented to the Gentiles.

The "Already fulfilled" view this prophecy as being all about the Jewish people and Jerusalem. It had nothing to do with the gentiles until after the death of Stephen. Once Stephen was stoned to death the "one week/7 years was fulfilled.

This below is from LXX scriptures (Septuagint)/English Translation.

24 Seventy weeks have been determined upon thy people, and upon the holy city, for sin to be ended, and to seal up transgressions, and to blot out the iniquities, and to make atonement for iniquities, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal the vision and the prophet, and to anoint the Most Holy.

25 And thou shalt know and understand, that from the going forth of the command for the answer and for the building of Jerusalem until Christ the prince there shall be seven weeks, and sixty-two weeks; and then the time shall return, and the street shall be built, and the wall, and the times shall be exhausted.

26 And after the sixty-two weeks, the anointed one shall be destroyed, and there is no judgment in him: and he shall destroy the city and the sanctuary with the prince that is coming: they shall be cut off with a flood, and to the end of the war which is rapidly completed he shall appoint the city to desolations.

27 And one week shall establish the covenant with many: and in the midst of the week my sacrifice and drink-offering shall be taken away: and on the temple shall be the abomination of desolations; and at the end of time an end shall be put to the desolation.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 9:39 am

I do not believe any human has the whole puzzle put together. I never take one persons view, or any of the tons of denominations take on things as 100% accurate. I see it more in line as........" chew on the meat, spit out the bones." I believe there are many diamonds that can be found if we search.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 2:42 pm

Quote :

I'm sure Judy has already unplugged her modem/router and waited for 30 seconds then plug it in. I would also delete all cookies, browsing and tracking data, then restart. That is just the simple things to do.
   Thank you Scarz.   We did the modem unplugging etc and it would still act up. Weird thing was that when this happened, Duck Duck disappeared along with most everything else except for gmail /chrome.
  Long story but its working now. I think it was something to do with the dns or ip address.  Mike sent me a" fix it "link  so now I have a  back up plan for that end of it. Thank you for the input also --  I'll make a point to keep my tracking  etc deleted . Thank you again. I gotta have my Watcher Forum fix every day !
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 6:00 am

bordercollie wrote:
Quote :

Thank you Scarz.   We did the modem unplugging etc and it would still act up. Weird thing was that when this happened, Duck Duck disappeared along with most everything else except for gmail /chrome.
  Long story but its working now. I think it was something to do with the dns or ip address.  Mike sent me a" fix it "link  so now I have a  back up plan for that end of it. Thank you for the input also --  I'll make a point to keep my tracking  etc deleted . Thank you again. I gotta have my Watcher Forum fix every day !

Glad to read you got things working again. Sometimes it can be the very simple things and it's best to always start there and work your way forward.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 6:12 am

Okay Scarz, dammit I have been studying something that I may have overlooked for over 4 decades. Man, Researcher was spot on about filtering out all of the end times crap that we have read and listened to over the years and how it still has elements that stick around and messes up the real truth. Its absolutely crazy that one word, one simple word, can change the whole process and meaning of a biblical situation.

Look, its daylight and we have a week of no rain so I have to go. I have to look at the Septuagint before I say what I have say because there is a very important sentence in the chapter that I have looked over for a long time. I have been reading various versions this morning and its very clear in these that the KJV may be saying the same thing, but was poorly translated from the Hebrew. Hold this thought....I mean it, don't let me forget and get sidetracked. I t could change my Tribulation understanding. I don't mind being wrong if I can get it right in the end

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 6:56 am

I have wondered for years if the words of Jesus in Luke 4:25......Was a clue to something very important? 

Luke 4:25........"But in truth, I tell you, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heavens were shut up three years and six months, and a great famine came over all the land,"

It certainly makes me think of the final 3.5 years of what will be Great Tribulation when a great famine of The True Word of God will cover The World. The Antichrist takes center stage at this point in time and The World will serve him.

Amos 8:11........"Behold, days are coming, declares the Lord GOD,

When I will send a famine on the land,

Not a famine for bread or a thirst for water,

But rather for hearing the words of the LORD."

Just look back a few verses when Jesus went into the synagogue and read the prophecy of Isaiah 61:1-3 to proclaim its fulfillment, He stopped half way in the prophecy. The first half was fulfilled but the second half was to be fulfilled in the future.

Here is what Jesus spoke in Luke 4:16-21.

Luke 4:16-21

And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Now I will post the prophecy in Isaiah 61 and show what was and was not fulfilled.

Isaiah 61:1-3........ “The Spirit of the Lord GOD [is] upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to [them that are] bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD (<– FulfilledNot Yet Fulfilled –>), and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.”

This is just one example that makes me think there could be a "Partially fulfilled" last one half week/3.5 Years of Daniel's Prophecy remaining to be fulfilled.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 10:32 am

I believe there is a good possibility that Daniel 9:26 and also Daniel 9:27 are both a split prophecy. The first half of each verse is focused on Jesus Christ and the second half of each verse relates to The Antichrist. I will post both below and show what I'm referring to. I will color in each verse the half that I believe is referring to Jesus Christ in Blue and the half that I believe could be referring to The Antichrist in Orange.

Daniel 9:26........"Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined."

Daniel 9:27........"And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

But with respect to the 70th week of Daniel, however, if only the first half is fulfilled then the other half is yet to be fulfilled. But what would that be? The answer I believe should be very obvious: the 1260 days / 42 months / time, times and the dividing of time spoken of by the prophet Daniel and John in Revelation.

The One who confirms the Covenant is not the Abomination that desolates. Jesus Christ confirms the Covenant. The Antichrist will be the one who makes desolate....."He will be the Destroyer."

There is an alternating pattern in verses 26-27 that is a common Hebrew usage. The first half of verse 26 refers to The Messiah (Jesus Christ), the second half to an evil prince. The first half of verse 27 refers to The Messiah (Jesus Christ) and the second half refers to the abomination in the temple introduced by the evil prince.

A key to always remember is that Scripture is inspired, chapter and verse divisions were all added by men.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 11:44 am

I believe the verses below all point to the same time frame of the beginning of the final 3.5 years. I have long believed Michael The Archangel is the restrainer who is holding back. Michael will stand up (Stand aside) and will cease from standing in between or to refrain from actively restraining.

There is little doubt in my mind that Michael is restraining the revealing of the man of lawlessness (The Antichrist). Once Michael moves aside Great Tribulation begins. I do not believe The Church or The Holy Spirit is restraining, it is clear to me using scripture that Michael is the one restraining.

Matthew 24:13,21........ “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place ----- then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.”

Daniel 12:1........“At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book.”

2 Thess 2:3-8

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 11:45 am

michael371 wrote:
Okay Scarz, dammit I have been studying something that I may have overlooked for over 4 decades. Man, Researcher was spot on about filtering out all of the end times crap that we have read and listened to over the years and how it still has elements that stick around and messes up the real truth. Its absolutely crazy that one word, one simple word, can change the whole process and meaning of a biblical situation.

Researcher said . . . says . . . I'm looking forward to seeing where Mike goes with his research and conclusions.  cyclops

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation Bender10

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2022 6:19 am

Researcher, when an issue with the OT comes up, I always go back to the Septuagint to clarify due to it being written in Greek and the NT being written in Greek also. Since English originated from the Greek, its much easier to get somewhat of a grasp on the scripture by using text from the same language.

An example would be quotes by Christ from the OT that do not even read the same from the Masoretic Hebrew OT to the NT Greek. I found that the Septuagint and the Textus Receptus Greek read almost the same when the OT is quoted. Hebrew is much difficult to translate into English than is the Greek but I still insist on versions of the bible taken directly from the >COPIES< of the original manuscripts. The KJV is the standard bearer but it has its share of problems. I just don't trust other versions except the NASB. They did a great job with it, but it is a critical text,not from the copies of the manuscripts. The NASB is more of a modern correction of the KJV with them doing all of the legwork with definitions and contextual issues. I also hate the the Kings English,too. Whether its the KJV or Britian today, yesh!

As I have always claimed, prove me wrong or make me understand that my position is located on sand, then I'll change. This may be happening with the 7 year Tribulation stance. I need to read some more from the position of the first 3 1/2 year period being already concluded with the death of Jesus. I have looked into this before but I had dingleberries in my eyes with the clutter of the preaching and teachings of the Hal Lindsays, etc.

This is similar to dispesationalism teachings. Once you realize that the OT and the NT are the same, one holds the truth in a concealed vault and the other opens the door and reveals it, you can understand the bible from a much better position. You know what? Most folks don't know that salvation has always been by grace. That was Pauls great revelation.

I have to go but I am going to take a few days to rest and houseclean once the garden is planted. I have a few days of no rain to get it done so I may read for a couple of days and try to nail down what I think that I have gotten wrong. I will say that Scarz may be right with this, but I have process scripture in my own head, make sure that it has confirming scripture, before I can accept it as fact. I don't twist scripture and try to make it mean what I want it to mean like a whole lotta' folks do, I let it speak for itself. I hear a whisper right now,too. I may be about to do some shifting around with my 7 year Tribulation outlook.

researcher and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next