Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Big GO TIME

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 8:34 pm

XX_       (Palm Sunday is tomorrow)

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FP3oY1LX0AIrLcf?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 8:46 pm

Week 44 begins on Monday, October 31, 2022

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FP8kSQuaAAkt9Ma?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 7:53 pm

this pushes things into the future

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FQQIHgBXMAwknHz?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 1:27 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FQUwOFKVQAc2LmM?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 5:12 pm

2 year deltas

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FQkE8PUVEAM8OGM?format=jpg&name=900x900
The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FQkE8PUVgAABbDE?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 12:48 pm

CAN YOU SAY RAPTURE?  One way or the other~ LOL.
--------------------------------
Anon-
I thought this was interesting. Great Awakening Map calls it the great solar flash & says survival will depend on your mental and spiritual states. Gematria calls it the sun supernova & says 1/3 of this planet will be dead. That is a LOT of people. Could I just sleep through it?

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FQ_s8obXMAI-m36?format=jpg&name=large

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FQ_tBQHXEAISN7s?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 9:09 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FRKXVEEXMAEjNxD?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 6:38 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FRXwwH8XEAItWsE?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 7:21 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FRX66GyUUAAlZWA?format=jpg&name=small
The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FRX7gCGUUAAKpY0?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 6:24 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FSwUnA9WQAIbzyo?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 5:18 am

moved from Winning-where it didnt belong.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 3QVlWYUp_bigger
XX_1133_1221_11
@XX_1133_1221_11
1h

2022-2030 [PLANNED]

FOOD SHORTAGES

CLIMATE ESCALATION

TRADE DEFICIT

CARBON TAX

5G + IoT

WAR GAMES

DISEASE/ FAMINE

ENERGY BLACKOUTS

WATER CONTAMINATION

GOVN COLLAPSES WW

[TRIALS / TRIBULATIONS]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 6:10 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FTHblfJXwAI3A6U?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 9:08 pm

SHAVUOT

EASTER [TIMELINE]?

JUNE 4,5,6 - 2022

06/06/2022 > 6/6/6

-----
The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FTeq1wQX0AsvVgV?format=jpg&name=900x900The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FTeq1wPXwAIjnXo?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 9:11 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FTeq1wQXwAE_qeq?format=jpg&name=large
The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FTeq1wNXsAI4b_A?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 9:11 pm

June 5th is also Pentecost

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 1:13 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FTtvKk2XwB44IAH?format=jpg&name=900x900
The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FTtvKk3XwBMZdty?format=jpg&name=small
The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FTtvKk0XwBsAjGu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 1:15 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FTxpl-RXwAAaHDK?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 1:21 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FTxokeMWUAMNcc9?format=jpg&name=medium
The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FTxooOwWYAc9S4C?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2022 10:25 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FUf4_rqXsAMLNHt?format=jpg&name=small

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FUf4_rrWIAIETTw?format=jpg&name=small
The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FUf4_rrWIAIETTw?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2022 6:40 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FUmzxbeWYAAgvAn?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 10:32 am

No sugar coating here//

Just real info to prepare you//

CLIMATE CHANGE= FLOODS, DEATHS, CHAOS, EARTHQUAKES, TSUNAMIS, DEVASTATION, KILL THE PLANTS (FOOD), DISRUPT SHIPPING. HIGHWAYS. ROADS. AIRPORTS.

CLIMATE CHANGE= COVER UP of world elites and companies and governments all connected to the Plandemic bioweapon virus. Bioweapon vaccine being exposed/pedophilia/human trafficking/corruption/>>... The weather weapons are being used to create confusion and chaos and fear in many countries to keep Narration going of pandemic and now CLIMATE CHANGE pandemic

(there are several tens of thousands of q posts and pages in telegram that give non stop cheer leading pep rallying talks and information....... My page isn't one...i give it to you straight and have been ...... And i will say it again/))) //) PAIN... It's here . And growing!!.... HOPE LOST.....
YOU MUST PREPARE... FOOD WATER AND SUPPLIES
And get your spiritual armor on..

SUMMER ON :fire: FIRE...

It's always darkest before the light comes...

[>>DS] CARDS >>>CLIMATE CHANGE<<
is a dangerous :diamonds::spades: card
Blame the earthquake, floods , plants devastation. On climate change.,.. CONTROL THE NARRATION

NEXT CARDS>>TAKE CONTROL OF ALL INTERNET SERVERS ACROSS THE WORLD in every country<< deplatform/ban/>>Great Awakening movement and ALL who go against the DS narration....

You should have all known this is coming .. PAIN. PAIN PAIN. PAIN PAIN PAIN. PAIN PAIN PAIN

Those who truely understand the PLAN know this was all meant to happen...
CRASH

NCSWIC
NOTHING!

ONLY THEN 11.3 /A NEW WORLD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 9:46 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FU2xnSfWAAAmwz7?format=png&name=900x900
The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FU2xqHqXEAAft9L?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 9:47 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FU2xsV1WQAcuwzh?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 5:56 pm

Need to keep for reference-
------------------
From last night

Pray The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 1f64f

Eyes are On the Foot Ball
https://twitter.com/CallSignSniper/status/1536704798334017537

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FVSMlH9aMAAAZHN?format=jpg&name=small

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FVU8kQ_WAAAqenZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 3:00 pm

Article on anticipated cyber crash

https://leohohmann.com/2022/03/08/are-you-ready-for-the-global-cabals-plan-b-with-covid-now-a-fading-memory-phase-two-of-the-great-reset-will-surely-get-your-attention/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 3:01 pm

Article on MK Ultra

https://mymkultra.wordpress.com/2020/06/25/mkultra/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 3:02 pm

Devolution Part 22

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-22?s=w

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 3:03 pm

Adrenochrome goes main stream

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-12-adrenochrome-conspiracy-theory-fact-youth-transplants.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 10:21 pm

IMPOTANT: How much of true history do you know? Please take the time to read the following as it will come into play soon.
June 18, 1798

How much of true history do you know? Please take the time to read the following as it will come into play soon.
Alien and Sedition Acts
The first of four acts known collectively as the Alien and Sedition Acts is adopted. The Alien and Sedition acts

THREAD: https://twitter.com/cati3910/status/1537991969204342784

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 9:38 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FVe9GAnVUAAIcx_?format=jpg&name=900x900
The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 2c6f37_eb8752781bf244d083fab62c6b418982~mv2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 10:28 pm

Storm Rider Q  article

https://operationdisclosureofficial.com/2022/05/27/kat-anonup-update-everything-will-be-fine-9-foot-guardian-general-flynn-barr-looking-glass-freedom-fighters-starlink/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 5:21 pm

Jun 21, 2018 1:23:16 AM
>>1842592
Jan 20, 2017
June 20, 2018
Exactly 17 months.
Do you believe in coincidences?
God bless you all.
Q
>>1842655
We told you proofs were going to be important very soon.
New eyes.
Be ready.
5:5?
We thank you for your service.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 5:56 pm

More than Von Braun

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FVzvJwdWAAAdr6y?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 8:05 am

This has been expected right along, before and including q

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FWAKXYuWIAEhPXF?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 2:31 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FWCcFJoUIAAmalj?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 6:59 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FWA8Hq5WAAA9elb?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 5:41 pm

If you aren't signed up for telegram, maybe you can't watch these..so I'm going to write it out.

Will raising interest rates actually help with inflation? 
Why are gas prices going up?

https://t.me/looP_rM1/82

-------
The Fed says the inflation rate is too high and that raising interest rates will cool it down, and it's not.
The actual truth is covid hit, Americans stopped working and driving, traveling, spending 4 over a 
year.  Demand 4 gas and goods fell off a cliff, except for toilet paper, everyone got stuck with loads of
inventory, waster mild, euthanized livestock devastated agriculture.  Prices dropped till producers couldn't keep up, including oil refinerys  (capacity shrinks 4.5% as pandemic shuts plants)
5 oil refineries shut down in last 2 years, tankers couldn't unload for the already too high storage.
(remember the ships sitting-shouldn't offload?  Docks not moving anything?  

Now we're at the point of not enough oil, rising gas prices means rising shipping costs and up goes the cost of every good in existence. Rising interest rates will not solve this problem. 
Lock downs broke our economy and now we have to live with it. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2022 2:09 pm

Ezra said when Constantinople falls it's over.

Constantinople was the capital of the Roman Empire, and later, the Eastern Roman Empire, the Latin Empire, and the Ottoman Empire. The capital then moved to Ankara following the Turkish War of Independence. Officially renamed Istanbul in 1930, the city is today the largest city and financial centre of the Republic of Turkey.Wikipedia
Alternate name:Byzantion (earlier Greek name), Nova Roma ("New Rome"), Miklagard/Miklagarth (Old Norse), Tsargrad (Slavic), Qustantiniya (Arabic), Basileuousa ("Queen of Cities"), Megalopolis ("the Great City"), Πόλις ("the City"), Konstantiniyye (Turkish)
The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.britannica.com%2F46%2F64946-050-3D7FE219%2FByzantine-Empire
Richardson (?) was the big proponent of Turkey      
The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sephardicstudies.org%2Fimages%2Fistmap

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2022 6:28 pm

[ltr]Mr. Q, [7/8/2022 7:30 PM][/ltr]
[ltr][R]emember Family is EVERYTHING.[/ltr]
[ltr]Operations Active.[/ltr]
[ltr]Follow Your He[a]rts.[/ltr]
[ltr]1111.[/ltr]
[ltr]Nothing Stops This.[/ltr]
[ltr]The FUTURE Is NOW.[/ltr]
[ltr]Forget the Past. 4Pyramidz.[/ltr]
[ltr]Trust the Plan. Those Who Know.[/ltr]
[ltr]Keep [Q]uiet.[/ltr]
[ltr]Life is GOOD. Just Chill.[/ltr]
[ltr]Look into a Mirror.[/ltr]
[ltr]Watch The WATER.[/ltr]
[ltr]Pray:[/ltr]
[ltr]Amen Amen Amen.[/ltr]
[ltr]Remember Venez[u]ela?[/ltr]
[ltr]Everything Has Meaning.[/ltr]
[ltr]Did VVE Have a Change of H34RT???[/ltr]
[ltr]Again Again.[/ltr]
[ltr]Family [/ltr]
[ltr]Is [/ltr]
[ltr][E]verything.[/ltr]
[ltr]In the END.[/ltr]
[ltr][L]ove WINS Everytime. . .[/ltr]
[ltr]You Already Know.[/ltr]
[ltr]Yes Yes Yes.[/ltr]
[ltr]FOX THREE.[/ltr]
[ltr]Dark.[/ltr]
[ltr]BLACKOUT NECESSARY.[/ltr]
[ltr]GAME OVER.[/ltr]
[ltr]WWG1WGA.[/ltr]
[ltr]N.C.S.VV.I.C.[/ltr]
[ltr]Q[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 9:23 pm

DELTA

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FX01VxgVQAUDMPU?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 12:24 pm

The Vatican Raids that started in Mid 2019 was a pre cursor to Operation Defender Europe March 17 2020. Where 50k troops descended on rome & a shootout began with Vatican Mafia's. That is why the El Rona Count was kinda high in Italy at the start.

Remember when Q said the Pope will have a Bad May.
Was referring to the BLACK POPE.
"ANNOUNCED" DEAD in May 2020.
Find that Q Post it was way before death. 
The Jesuit Superior General. The leader of the Illuminati.

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

pictures with text:  https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy/1914

things you may have forgotten. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 6:56 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 FX6AcfvUUAAjbQ2?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 7:03 pm

More LOOP here  https://t.me/Loop00_00

PLUS THESE GOING BACK TO jUN 25

L♾P, [6/22/2022 8:24 PM]
WE ARE CONNECTED.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 8:26 PM]
MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 8:29 PM]
WHO IS CALLED WILL UNDERSTAND IT.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 8:40 PM]
“THEY” WILL LOSE EVERYWHERE.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 8:44 PM]   (i THINK THIS MEANS EU DOWN.)
UE DOWN.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 8:47 PM]
NATO DOWN.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 8:48 PM]
VATICAN DOWN.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 8:53 PM]
THE MODES WILL BE DIFFERENT, THE END THE SAME.
COLLAPSE.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 8:55 PM]
EVIL PAYS FOR THE EVIL IT HAS DONE.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 8:58 PM]
THEY WILL "DISAPPEAR" IN VARIOUS WAYS.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 9:07 PM]
REMEMBER THAT THEY WILL DECEIVE UNTIL THE END.
REMAIN AWARE.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 9:19 PM]
FEEL THE SCENT OF THE STORM?
I KNOW YOU FEEL IT.
LISTEN TO YOUR SOUL.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 9:25 PM]
BE STRONG AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

L♾P, [6/22/2022 9:44 PM]
DON'T WORRY ABOUT "TIME" OR YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF EVERY DAY THAT PASSES.
EVERYTHING COMES IN THE TIMES IN WHICH IT SHOULD ARRIVE, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIS AND ALWAYS WILL BE SO.
SO USE THIS “TIME” WISELY AND FOCUS ON YOUR ELEVATION.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 7:07 pm

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

L♾P, [6/23/2022 10:30 PM]
https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/secretariat_state/sezione-rapporti-stati/archivio-storico/serie-ebrei/serie-ebrei_it.html

L♾P, [6/23/2022 10:35 PM]
REMEMBER THAT EVEN THE NUMBERS SPEAK.

NO COINCIDENCE.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/secretariat_state/sezione-rapporti-stati/archivio-storico/serie-ebrei/serie-ebrei_it.html

NO COINCIDENCE.

L♾P, [6/24/2022 8:53 PM]
MOMENTS OF JOY FOR SOME, MOMENTS OF SADNESS AND DESPERATION FOR OTHERS.

L♾P, [6/24/2022 8:56 PM]
JUSTICE IS BALANCE.

L♾P, [6/24/2022 9:01 PM]
JUSTICE IS THE EIGHTH CHARTER OF THE MAJOR ARCANA OF THE TAROT,
IT IS ALSO CALLED THE UNIVERSAL LAW.

L♾P, [6/24/2022 9:02 PM]
EQUITY,
HARMONY,
VIRTUE,
HONOR.

L♾P, [6/24/2022 9:19 PM]
UNIVERSAL LAW IS NOT LIKE HUMAN LAW.
SOON EVERYONE WILL KNOW IT BUT NOT ALL WILL UNDERSTAND IT.

L♾P, [6/24/2022 9:30 PM]
IT'S NOT UP TO YOU TO JUDGE, IT'S NOT UP TO US.
UNIVERSAL LAW DOES IT.

L♾P, [6/24/2022 9:34 PM]
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

L♾P, [6/24/2022 9:41 PM]
THIS IS THE KEY THAT GIVES ACCESS TO EVERYTHING.

L♾P, [6/24/2022 9:44 PM]
WORK ON THIS,
FOCUS ON THIS.

L♾P, [6/24/2022 9:53 PM]
IT IS NOT EASY BUT IF YOU WANT TO OPEN EVERY DOOR OF THE UNIVERSE THIS IS THE ONLY KEY, DON'T FORGET IT.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
EVOLUTION IS YOURS.

L♾P, [6/24/2022 10:01 PM]
FIND YOUR ESSENCE AND YOU WILL BE AT HOME.
💚

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 7:17 pm

Starting at July 2nd

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

L♾P, [7/2/2022 10:31 PM]
[Forwarded from L♾P]
“THEY” HAVE NOT YET ACCEPTED THAT IT'S OVER.
THE SKY WILL CONVINCE THEM.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

L♾P, [7/2/2022 10:51 PM]
[ GIF ]

L♾P, [7/3/2022 10:24 PM]
TWO WORLDS COLLIDE AND MERGE INTO ONE.

L♾P, [7/3/2022 10:25 PM]
“THEY” WILL TRY UNTIL THE END TO STOP IT BUT THEY WILL FAIL EPICALLY.

L♾P, [7/3/2022 10:27 PM]
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF LIGHT OR YOU WILL BE BLINDED.

L♾P, [7/3/2022 10:52 PM]
STRANGER THINGS.

L♾P, [7/4/2022 9:19 PM]
PORTALS.

L♾P, [7/4/2022 9:26 PM]
YOU ARE READY TO BE WHAT YOU ARE.
GOOD OR EVIL NO ONE WILL BE HIDDEN ANYMORE.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 7:32 pm

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

L♾P, [7/6/2022 10:08 PM]
THERE IS NO WAY TO FIGHT THE LIGHT.
THERE IS NO WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE LIGHT.

L♾P, [7/6/2022 10:14 PM]
ALL FAKE "ANGELS" WILL LOSE THEIR WINGS.
ALL FAKE "GOOD GUYS" WILL BE EXPOSED.

L♾P, [7/6/2022 10:18 PM]
NO BUNKER WILL SAVE THEM AND EVERYONE WILL SEE WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.

L♾P, [7/6/2022 10:19 PM]
TRUTH.
LIGHT.
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

L♾P, [7/6/2022 10:20 PM]
STAY CENTERED.

L♾P, [7/6/2022 10:25 PM]
THE REST COMES,
EVERYTHING ARRIVES.
YOU'LL SEE.

L♾P, [7/6/2022 10:26 PM]
HIGH VIBRATIONS.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

L♾P, [7/6/2022 10:38 PM]
[Forwarded from L♾P]
STRANGER THINGS.

L♾P, [7/6/2022 10:42 PM]
IF YOU STILL BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES SOON YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT ANYMORE.

L♾P, [7/6/2022 10:45 PM]
TRUTH WINS.
LIGHT WINS.
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WINS.
THE REST IS DUST.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

L♾P, [7/6/2022 11:53 PM]
[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

L♾P, [7/7/2022 6:07 PM]
THE PERFECT STORM.
GROWS.
GROWS.
GROWS.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 6:25 PM]
11/8 USA ELECTIONS.
11/8 LAST ECLIPSE OF THE YEAR.
COINCIDENCE?

L♾P, [7/7/2022 6:26 PM]
TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 7:33 pm

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

L♾P, [7/7/2022 7:26 PM]
COINCIDENCES?

L♾P, [7/7/2022 7:27 PM]
RESEARCH.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 7:49 PM]
STAY POSITIVE.
ASK YOURSELF WHY SOME PROFILES ON TWITTER HAVE NEVER BEEN BLOCKED EVEN IF THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWER.
THEY SPEAK NEGATIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING EVEN WHERE THERE IS NO EVIL BUT THEY FIND IT ABOUT EVERYTHING AND TAKE YOU JUST WHERE THEY WANT. DOWN ALWAYS DOWN.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 7:51 PM]
GOOD EXISTS ACCEPT IT.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 7:56 PM]
WE ARE MORE NUMEROUS BUT NOBODY NEVER SPEAKS ABOUT GOOD.
STRATEGY OF EVIL TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT WE ARE IN A MINORITY.
DON'T BELIEVE IT.
DECEIT.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 8:13 PM]
REMEMBER THAT YOU CHOOSE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR PRESENT.
CHOOSE WELL.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 8:17 PM]
IF YOU RESONATE IN THE NEGATIVE MESSAGES YOU WILL HAVE THAT VIBRATION AND YOU WILL GET NEGATIVE EFFECTS.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 8:19 PM]
TEMPERANCE.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 8:23 PM]
IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT VIBRATIONS WHEN THE PERFECT STORM EXPLODES YOU WILL GET EXTRA PROTECTION.
BULLETPROOF.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 8:29 PM]
LET THEM GO INTO THE ABYSS WITHOUT YOU.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 8:47 PM]
EVIL DECEIVES BECAUSE WITHOUT DECEPTION ONLY FEW FOLLOW THEM.
THE GOOD DOES NOT NEED TO DECEIVE ANYONE TO HAVE FOLLOWING.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 8:56 PM]
THE MAJORITY IN THE PAST HAS ALWAYS FOLLOWED THE EVIL. AND WHAT DID IT GET?
IF YOU FOLLOW THE MAJORITY, YOU FOLLOW THE DECEPTION AND PAIN COMES.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 9:00 PM]
REMEMBER THAT THE ACE OF EVIL HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE ONE AND HAS NEVER CHANGED:
DECEIT.

L♾P, [7/7/2022 9:02 PM]
STAY IN THE LIGHT AND YOU WILL BE PROTECTED.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 7:37 pm

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

L♾P, [7/9/2022 11:43 AM]
THEY ARE FEW WE ARE MANY.
THE UNIT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE DON'T FORGET IT.

L♾P, [7/9/2022 11:52 AM]
WE DECIDE, NOT THEM.
WE ARE THE SOVEREIGNS.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

WE DECIDE, NOT THEM.
WE ARE THE SOVEREIGNS.

L♾P, [7/9/2022 11:15 PM]
AUGUST IS L♾P MONTH.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

WE DECIDE, NOT THEM.
WE ARE THE SOVEREIGNS.

L♾P, [7/11/2022 9:41 PM]
DO NOT BE AFRAID OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE THE DECEPTIONS OF EVIL.
STAY SHINY AND BALANCED.

L♾P, [7/11/2022 9:44 PM]
AWARENESS IS STRENGTH AND NOT A WEAKNESS.
BE STRONG.

L♾P, [7/11/2022 9:47 PM]
WHAT MUST BE WILL BE.

L♾P, [7/11/2022 9:58 PM]
WHEN THE NEXT PHASE BEGINS THERE WILL BE MOMENTS WHERE YOU WANT TO RETURN TO THIS PHASE.
MAKE THE BEST USE OF THIS PHASE TO PREPARE YOUR SOUL.

L♾P, [7/11/2022 10:00 PM]
WELDING IN THE LIGHT.

L♾P, [7/11/2022 10:02 PM]
WELDING IN THE LOVE.

L♾P, [7/11/2022 10:04 PM]
WELDING IN THE TRUTH.

L♾P, [7/11/2022 10:06 PM]
YOUR HELP WILL SAVE MANY LOST SOULS.
BE READY.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

WE DECIDE, NOT THEM.
WE ARE THE SOVEREIGNS.

L♾P, [7/11/2022 10:08 PM]
YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHAT TO SAY WHEN THE RIGHT TIME COMES.

L♾P, [7/11/2022 10:12 PM]
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

L♾P, [7/11/2022 10:15 PM]
OUR UNIVERSAL FAMILY BELIEVES IN YOU.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

WE DECIDE, NOT THEM.
WE ARE THE SOVEREIGNS.

L♾P, [7/12/2022 9:47 PM]
THE ROPE IS BROKE.

L♾P, [7/12/2022 10:04 PM]
VERY POWERFUL ENERGIES COMING.
BE READY TO RECEIVE THEM.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 7:38 pm

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

WE DECIDE, NOT THEM.
WE ARE THE SOVEREIGNS.

L♾P, [7/14/2022 8:44 PM]
CAN YOU HIDE OR ESCAPE FROM THE PAST?

L♾P, [7/14/2022 8:46 PM]
CAN YOU HIDE OR ESCAPE FROM SOMETHING THAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 7:47 pm

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

WE DECIDE, NOT THEM.
WE ARE THE SOVEREIGNS.

L♾P, [7/14/2022 9:40 PM]
SOMEONE TOLD YOU WE HAVE EVERYTHING.
SOMEONE TOLD YOU THAT WE TAKEN ALL OF THEM.
TRY TO BELIEVE IT AND YOU WILL SEE THINGS THAT YOU DID NOT SEE OR DID NOT NOTICE BEFORE.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

WE DECIDE, NOT THEM.
WE ARE THE SOVEREIGNS.

L♾P, [7/14/2022 11:52 PM]
[Forwarded from L♾P]
IN A BLINK OF AN EYE,
EVERYTHING WILL BE FLIPPED ON ITS HEAD.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

WE DECIDE, NOT THEM.
WE ARE THE SOVEREIGNS.

L♾P, [7/17/2022 7:25 PM]
YOU NO LONGER NEED REFERENCE POINTS IN ANYONE.
BE YOUR REFERENCE POINT.
TRUST YOURSELF.

L♾P, [7/17/2022 7:51 PM]
IF YOU THINK THIS SUMMER IS HOT, WAIT TO EXPERIENCE THE AUTUMN.
BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW,
YOU KNOW.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

WE DECIDE, NOT THEM.
WE ARE THE SOVEREIGNS.

L♾P, [7/17/2022 7:56 PM]
REVOLUTION.

L♾P, [7/17/2022 7:57 PM]
TRUTH IN EVERY CORNER.

L♾P, [7/17/2022 8:02 PM]
THEY WOULD LIKE THE TIME TO STOP, BUT IT WILL ACCELERATE.

L♾P, [7/17/2022 8:13 PM]
REMEMBER WHEN MANY CRIMINALS MANAGED TO ESCAPE JUSTICE?
THIS IS OVER.
FROM THE SMALLEST TO THE LARGEST.

L♾P, [7/17/2022 8:18 PM]
SHE WILL COME TO GET THEM IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS.

L♾P, [7/17/2022 8:24 PM]
IF YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS IN TIME TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
CHOOSE WELL BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY OTHER CHANCE IN THIS LIFE.

L♾P, [7/17/2022 8:30 PM]
YOU CAN'T STOP THE PEOPLE.
WE ARE TOO MANY.
IN THEIR NIGHTMARES.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

WE DECIDE, NOT THEM.
WE ARE THE SOVEREIGNS.

L♾P, [7/17/2022 8:37 PM]
FIRE THAT BURNS WITHIN US.
YOU FEEL IT?
YOU FEEL IT.

WE ARE CONNECTED.

MISSIONS ACTIVATIONS.

NO COINCIDENCE.

[Forwarded from L♾P]

[ GIF ]

[Forwarded from L♾P]
25/10

11/8

WE DECIDE, NOT THEM.
WE ARE THE SOVEREIGNS.

L♾P, [7/17/2022 8:47 PM]
THE BIG GIANT.

There were many more going back in the year.  And the artwork is stellar!
This is Q.    I'd save it all if I actually could. Wink 

You will benefit beyond words to read through  https://t.me/Loop00_00
It will prepare you like nothing else can. 

The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 1f49b  The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 1f49b  The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 1f49b  The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 1f49b  The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 1f49b  The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 1f49b  The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 1f49b  The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 1f49b

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Big GO TIME
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: