Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Big GO TIME

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 7:48 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FX6FCO0UYAAVdDm?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 7:49 pm

ANON
Just spotted this UAP in the skies over my house! WTF is this?
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FX6Jki5XoAE42BI?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 8:01 pm

Some of the LOOP pictures have made it to twitter.  That's USUALLY what I do...LOL!
Putting them thru twtr resizes them so they work on the forum.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FX6QVzBUYAAZdDp?format=jpg&name=small

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FX6OQn3VUAAZih2?format=jpg&name=small
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FX6OQn4VEAEYoMi?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 8:15 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FX51QNpUIAA0gwi?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 8:34 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FX6V7QpUYAIm9XN?format=jpg&name=medium
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FX6V7QoVQAAXGxU?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 8:34 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FX6V7QnUUAINVh8?format=jpg&name=small
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FX6Yd7NVQAA2Nt5?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2022 2:07 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FYCshCTXwAA75fj?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2022 11:16 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FYmQS8UXgAA7GkU?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 5:08 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FZDH4yBagAA8v6r?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 7:34 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FZHQ-VFXoAEp2Xx?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 8:07 pm

The Lion's Gate Portal is on August 8th 2022. Every year on August 8th, Sirius A, the Earth and the Sun in the sign of Leo, align with the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. This alignment is known as the Lion's Gate because the Sun is in Leo and therefore energy is positive,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 10:08 am

https://www.kolide.com/blog/what-you-need-to-know-about-iso-27000-standards?hss_channel=tw-741294727295815680

cyber security in the now/future

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2022 6:43 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FZY31EuXwAAuZpC?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 10:30 pm

[size=11]@QQPatriot
·19h
[/size]
Replying to @QQPatriot
[ltr]FISA INDICTMENTS = START (public_justice)
May 8, 2023 = START
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 08a8affe9ce22cc2[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 10:31 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 687e19755c379aa0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 6:57 pm

@WellHungGrampa

My favorite television show is ... "A ..D ..A ..M" 12 ... And I love watermelon .....
RIGHT NOW ...
big problems
Trust what I say

----

Adam Watermelon head…trying to get a bill passed that prohibits information collected by military to be used during legal proceedings. Wonder why?? Reason for the R A I D?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 7:11 pm

W.H.Grampa
@WellHungGrampa
Aug 9

I just called my Florida associate .. It's game on .. FULL STEAM AHEAD ... Actions will be swift and harsh ... Nothing can stop this freight train .. The pain is upon them .. They know they've made the ultimate mistake .. Trust what I say

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 7:24 pm

I can tell you now .. Merrick Garland will resign ... Trust what I say
---
Aug 9
I can tell you now .. High-ranking officials left the administrative buildings in Kyiv ... Volodymyr Zelensky has been advised to take refuge in a bunker.

-----
How do you get evidence entered legally”

(FBI raid gets the info on the record)

-----------------------------

Phil Godlowski is about to get his ass handed to him by General Flynn... Big problems headed his way

Phil is the one that posted Zelenko will be back...
---------
I've asked you all to prepare .. Please .. believe my words .. if you have the resources .. stock up .. be prepared ..

You'll be noticing an uptick in tv/radio EAS/EBS "TESTS" ... It will be apparent ... noticeable ...

We're close

I would never steer you wrong

------------
I can tell you now .. in code .. ashberies book of secrets .. the "D" i .. xxx a ...xx r ...y ..... Is directly tied to Ukraine .. Trust what I say ... I know things

-------------------------------------------
WHG
W.H.Grampa

@WellHungGrampa
· Jul 8
I can tell you this .. With the heat of August .... & & HRC & & will not be able to defend ..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 10:55 pm

Call me whatever you want but Watch ... There will be a serious earthquake on the N E side of Japan within the next 2 tp 3 weeks ... 5.0 mag or larger ... It will be significant ... It will make the news cycles ... Mark this post ... There is a reason ... nothing is as it seems

-------------------------------
I can tell you now ... You're going to hear the term "Sleeper Cells active in the US"

Do you trust our military?

Remember who is in charge

stay at ease and trust my message

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 9:20 am

WHG    AUG 2

One last thing before I go relax for a bit .. During Trumps return .. You'll witness the largest military parade you've ever seen ... Trust what I say .. I'm not who you think I am .. kek

----------------------------
I can tell you this ... The Pope will resign during the Trump transition back into the White House ... Timing is key

------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 2:28 pm

DELTA FROM YESTERDAY  10 AUGUST 2022

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FZ2CvSxXoAAj1Uv?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 9:42 pm

WHG today

Do you trust the military? Can The National Guard work with the Marines? You've heard these questions before .. Relevance is near

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 9:57 pm

WHG
Data Point .. This air refueler is putting in overtime above J & J and Humper

that's joe, jill and Hunter, who are vacationing in SC.
----
WHG just said, yellow balloons-187 soon.
-----
ANON:
OMGEEEE. Ok so trump brought that up twice. Back to back. When talking about the gas prices. I heard it at his rally last Friday in WI and then he said again at CPAC Sat. Night. He said “gasoline for cars. Was down to a $1.87 a gallon. Now it’s 5, 6, 7, and even $8.55 in CA”

----
WHG
Everyone should be interested WHY Humper went with J & J ...

-----
I played the Ca. lottery ... I picked these numbers 10-32 .. 10-56 .. 10-71

-----
You guys are going to love what comes next week ... trust what I say

----
I can tell you now .. 9 1 1 truth will be exposed

----
I can tell you now .. O. Bama .. raid soon ..
Trust the plan

-----
Court order to deliver warrant and what was confiscated wis successful .. public disclosure soon

----
Fraudulent NARA warrant

The FBI withheld evidence saying Trump was cooperating with sharing documents he had in his possession ... This is a big deal

-----
10 hrs ago
Warning .. If you are near any of these locations .. Be advised they're gathering your digital data .. Be very aware of what you say on ANY of your devices

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 FZ5WRDEXoAIIyQZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 10:30 pm

WHG
Trump said he unclassified everything ... unredacted ... ... ... Unredacted scares the living shit out of them ...
The evidence Trump has will devastate DC ... Think Epsteins black book

----
I can tell you now .. Trump has surveillance video of the raid ... FBI caught .. They'll lie ... video release ... Trust what I say

----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2022 8:54 pm

EWillHelpYou, [8/12/2022 9:56 PM]

And then, unknowingly led by a letter E, a servant of the people who had abandoned the upper houses to find solace for a People lost, They moved to sue the deep state, and weild its own sword against itself.
And struck a grevious blow against the serpent. 
-----
In the Fall Black, as T-0 approached, the lowly servant raised a hand and said to the great waters.

"Part."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 12:16 pm

Mr Pool, [8/13/2022 12:20 PM]

Picture 
"PHOTO ENFORCED
 RIGHT TURN'
--------------
ELEVATE

VALUE

ALGORITHM

CALENDAR

UMPIRE

AFTERNOON

TASK

EAGLE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 5:18 pm

https://t.me/GeneralMCNews/555

Kissinger: “We are at the edge of war with Russia and China on issues which we partly created, without any concept of how this is going to end or what it’s supposed to lead to.”

What if I told you there was a struggle of power within the elite?

What if I told you the 13 families are fighting over power?

A massive tug of war which may being the entire world to the brink of destruction.

This is Gog and Magog.

The two superpowers that will inevitably destroy one another.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:31 pm

https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/1122    August 8

You Cant Say We Didnt Warn You. . .
Everything Has Meaning. . .
88>>411
Thought We Were Playing Around
When We Said:
No More Red Strings
No More Book of Lies
No More Black Boxes. . .???
A CLEAN HOUSE 
Is Very Very Important…
Remember When We Pulled
Those Drawers Out of The Nightstand 
& Smashed Them Into Pieces LAST YEAR???
The Twins are Still out in The Wilderness …
Remember Remember:
Wouldnt Want Timelines to Shift…
No One Playing the Game
Gets a Free Pass…
No One.
Snakes Everywhere
You Already Know…
Watch the Water:
This One is All Yours… ….
Look 2 THE SKY:
A Clean House is VERY Important.
Ours:
You Know Who was RIGHT
Good You[R]e [A]wake 
WeRe Opening up GATES:
Press The Button!!!
3 Times!!!!!
Eye Call This Next Piece:
“Killing 2 Birds with 1 Stone”
Nothing Stops This
Amen Amen Amen.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:34 pm

Shall We Play A Game. . .?
Remember
Who is The Key??
Remember 
Who Unlocks the Door of Doors??
Remember >>> Eternity & Forever…
8.6>6D
8.11>11D>11.8
Prepare for the WORST.
Define Yeshua:
Oops EYE Did it Again Again…
You Already Know …
AGAIN.
As the Snakes Remain
in the Shadow of Death…
1000Years??
1000 Days in The Fire As Yahweh Remains. 
Red Strings, Black Boxes, Book of Lies
Cursed 1000 Days As The Fire Burns.
Wondering Why Everything Bad Happens to YOU?
You Already made the Choice …
Release the Fear NOW because 
IAM Coming Quickly.
Just Know Death is an Illusion.
1000 Days of Peace and Prosperity
To those Who TRULY Believe in 
The Mother, The Father, The Son, 
The Daughter and The Holy Spirit AMEN …
Who Sits at the Right Hand?
The Alpha & Omega.
Look 2 The Sky.
Watch the Water…
Open Wide …
Nothing Stops This.
All Eyez on the 
SON & THE MOON.
Eternity & Forever.
The Feather
The Hand.
Night & Day
We Pray. . .
Amen Amen Amen.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:45 pm

https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/1093

Night and Day We Pray
AMEN.
Remember That...
God is in Control.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2022 3:24 pm

I just saw a note I wrote-

On Aug 10th Mr Pool posted 

"China eq.  Oct 13,2022"

(Believe it or not..Wink  But it would serve the purpose of breaking the CCP, killing the bitcoin
mining, and their biolabs, as well as much more.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 6:46 pm

WHG:

Coming attractions
https://scytl.com
Scytl: Accessible, Secure, Efficient, and Transparent Elections
We are leaders in the transformation of the elections industry making voting more accessible, efficient, transparent, auditable and secure.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 6:48 pm

A 3 minute movie on the death of Anne Heche-and the tell tale signs

https://t.me/GeneralMcInerne/5166

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 8:59 am

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1759

No one ever thinks things through properly. 

But there is a lawsuit about Fourth Amendment violations that occurred over all this, via the CIA, already under way by means of Assange and people swept up in the illegal surveillance and assassination plotting that "Russiagate" etc. was truly centered around.
----
From how many angles are we positioned to attack the "intelligence agencies"?

From how many directions can they withstand blows all at once?

Let's stress test them, shall we?

Let's at least pull their masks off sharply, and let the light in.

Onward Old Lion, we have much ground to cover, and the day is young.

[size=11]@realDonaldTrump
·17h
[/size]
[ltr]A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 E5be0054a5cfc050[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 9:01 am

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1760

Humbly, I told you this a long time ago now.
-----
You cannot uproot a series of corrupt Agencies, decades entrenched, by virtue of catering to their strengths or arenas of power. But rather your plans must be as impenetrable as the darkest storm, and set to usurp the very conditions upon which their existence relies.
-
-
What will they do in the light?

You're about to find out.
The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 P062113ps-0265-1200x675

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 6:29 pm

Taking care of business:

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1320

RUSSIA>Eyes Africa and starts division of the UN forces<<

Russian military advisers are reportedly helping Mali train its security forces. Western countries have criticized Mali for allowing mercenaries from the Russian Wagner Group to operate in the West African nation.

Tensions are mounting in West Africa as Mali resists pressure from the region, the EU and US, to come up with a firm timetable on how civilian rule will be restored after two coups and a military takeover.

The day after France’s withdrawal, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken weighed in on Mali’s looming deal with the shadowy Russian private military company. He stressed that the Wagner Group “will not bring peace to Mali”. 
____
PUTIN ain't playing///
Trump is smiling..

Join: 
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (link)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 6:32 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1322

US Confirm Military Hackers Conduct Offensive Ops in Support of Ukraine (Sky News)

NSA & Cyber Command Chief Gen. Paul Nakasone has confirmed that American military hackers have been assisting Ukraine in offensive, defensive and preemptive operations in response to Moscow’s military campaign. 

Nakasone told Sky News in Tallinn that he was worried of the risk of Russian cyberattacks "every single day", insisting that whereas Moscow begins information operations with a lie, Washington tries to "strategically tell the truth". 

He stated a ‘One Hunt Forward’ team – US cyber specialists deployed abroad - had been in Kiev from December 2021 until shortly before the conflict began. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 6:35 pm

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/20/2022 7:18 PM]

MESSAGE TO THE UNVACCINATED:

"Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity. They are everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, states and ideas. They are of a special kind; they are the soldiers that every army of light wants to have in its ranks. They are the parents that every child wants to have and the children that every parent dreams of having. They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the people who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, next to you, they look normal, but they are superheroes.

They did what others could not, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were the only ones.

Banned from their families' tables at Christmas, they never saw anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, had no more money ... but they didn't care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciation, betrayal and humiliation ... but they kept going.

Never before in humanity has there been such a "casting", now we know who are the best on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races or religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything collapsed.

That's you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, astronauts and geniuses could not withstand.
 You are made of the stuff of the greatest who ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who glow in the dark."

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 9:10 am

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/21/2022 8:55 AM]

As expected..>BLACKROCK/Vanguard (deep state ) controlled EU ELITES go after TWITTER//

EU. is threatening to maximum fines to Twitter and or shut down Twitter in their countries...

>>>>PANIC panic paid panic PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC
 :fire::fire::fire::fire:>DC>CANADA>UK>EU.... Panic over>free speech and THE GREAT AWAKENING MOVEMENT ,, waking people to the false PLANDEMIC AGENDA, DEATH VACCINES, ELECTION FRAUD, BIOWEAPONS, UKRAINE WAR EXPOSURE,> THE RETURN OF ELITES INSIDE PEDOPHILIA RINGS,.. THE EXPOSURE OF DEEP STATE WORLD CABAL ,  ECT ECT ECT ECT.......

..just like I stated.. [DS] ELITES are coming after MUSK...

The current civil unrest between the Right and Left inside the political spectrum across the world is about to explored :boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:
____
It's going to get interesting!!!!
Really interesting...

The TWITTER debacle is only starting<<<<<
____
>) WIRES: One of the ROTHSCHILDS was flipped years ago!!!! And will/ has already created chaos inside VANGUARD...
>>>>> [ INFILTRATION ] :wink:

‌Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 9:12 am

Why did PUTIN ARREST his own FSB intelligence branch (MSM is not telling the TRUTH/nor Alex Jones who have millions invested in Russia)....

PUTIN not only arrested his own FSB INTELLIGENCE HEAD ..> but also several other GENERALS> Bankers> corporation executives and government officials in a large 2 week OPERATIONS< The ARRESTs and current SANCTIONS ON [ DS] ARE CONNECTED

THATS THE REASON RUSSIA HIT BIDEN. BLICKEN , Hillary Clinton, the former Democratic presidential nominee, as well as Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo and national security adviser Jake Sullivan ( these are they only names MSM shared.... The list longer with several U.S. corporations and industries CEOs )///...

*When PUTIN did mass Arrests in Russia (current) and SACTIONED top [ DS] U.S. Officials... He closed OFF their BANKING ACCOUNTS connected to subsidiary investors/ bankers/money laundering ops/ ( the payments the FSB was taking from the U.S. world deep state )//
>PUTIN HAS NOW TAKEN FULL CONTROL OF THEIR ASSETS/MONEY IN RUSSIA AND MARKETS CONNECTED TO UKRAINE, MIDDLE EAST< 

THE SANCTIONS PUTIN IMPOSED IS > SEIZING < ALL BANK ACCOUNTS CONNECTED TO DEEP STATE BIDENS/HUNTER BIDEN/ CLINTONS/OBAMA/SOROS /subsidiary companies and ghost investment holdings through RUSSIA.....//) The FSB and many organization in RUSSIA were still being payed by the DEEP STATE
///>>> Attempted COUP FAILED<

PUTIN NOW HOLDS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS/EUROS CONNECTED TO EUROPE> ALFA.  BILLIONSAIRS BANK AND DEUTCHE BANK> CONNECTED TO SWITZERLAND BANKS....> THAT WERE FUNNELING MONEY THROUGH RUSSIA MARKETS AND COMPANIES for the BIDEN, HRC, Obama, UN. DAVOS groups ECT ECT ECT ECT ect.....>>>>>

!!!!!!!ASSETS SEIZED!!!!!!!!
__
Now you should began to understand the PLAN

SAUDI ARABIA ( BIN SALMAN) going GOLD Backing CHINA ( XI) RUSSIA( PUTIN) >>ALL who have broken off the CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM!! AND BEING BACKED BY INDIA ( MODI)<

(White HATS in CHINAs next move is also to put SANCTIONS on U.S. officials. Corporations companies and ceo's and SIEZE THEIR MONEY AND ASSETS....<
This_EVENT WILL come after the TAIWAN EVENT)////

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY U.S. UN. EU IS PUSHING SO HARD FOR FUNDING FOR UKRAINE.>>> THEY ARE STEALING MONEY FROM THEIR CITIZENS AND THE MONEY ISN'T REACHING UKRAINE< 
___
TRUMP is smiling..... Watching the PLAN of the ALLIANCE unfold :wink:

You have more than you know
Trust the Plan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 9:13 am

WE ARE OVER THE :dart: TARGET PATRIOTS. ANONS AND FREEDOM FIGHTERS....//// Hundreds of millions into BILLIONS of humans have wakened up through the Great AWAKENING world project movement and the UN is in PANIC and publicly announce to protect SOROS, ROTHSCHILDS 
& ISRAEL ( ONLY FEW BAD APPLES AT THE TOP OF THE GOOD ISRAELI PEOPLE IS BAD...
If you don't know yet the Jewish people were INFILTRATED LONG AGO BY THE KAZARIAN MAFIA and became their Leaders ).....

We are getting closer to EXPOSURE.... NCSWIC 

UN Declares War on 'Dangerous' Conspiracy Theories: 'The World Is NOT Secretly Manipulated By Global Elite' - News Punch

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 9:15 am

Hard to swallow.
Important to progress.
Who are the puppet masters?
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+
Focus on above (3).
Public wealth disclosures – False.
Many governments of the world feed the ‘Eye’. 
Think slush funds (feeder).
Think war (feeder).
Think environmental pacts (feeder).
Triangle has (3) sides.
Eye of Providence.
Follow the bloodlines. 
What is the keystone?
Does Satan exist?
Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist?
Who worships Satan?
What is a cult?
Epstein island. 
What is a temple?
What occurs in a temple?
Worship?
Why is the temple on top of a mountain?
How many levels might exist below?
What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome? 
Why is this relevant?
Who are the puppet masters?
Have the puppet masters traveled to this island? 
When? How often? Why? 
 “Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:18 am

William Cooper lost interview on extra terrestrials.

excerpts here:  https://t.me/vDarknessFalls/13947

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o9FH0Vrx4o

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 2:35 pm

https://t.me/ShadowofEzra/69  video

International Assassinations
--------------
Shadow of Ezra, [8/21/2022 12:19 PM]

WATCH PAKISTAN
------------------------

https://t.me/ShadowofEzra/71  quik vid

Donald J. Trump - The Final Push

Every story has a beginning and an ending.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 2:37 pm

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/21/2022 3:41 PM]

MASSIVE CYBERATTACK > Lithuania

>Over a 1000 websites CRASH
>Multiple government sites & portals down
>Mobile services frozen
> Several private investment firms hit
>

_A Russian-speaking hacking group, known as Killnet, claimed responsibility for at least SOME ( but not all) of the hacks, saying they were in retaliation for Lithuania blocking the shipment of some goods to the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad, which is wedged between Lithuania and Poland.

"It is highly probable that such, or even more, intense attacks will continue into the coming days, especially against the communications, energy and financial sectors," acting NKSC Director Jonas Skardinskas
_____
With the FALL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
... DEEP STATE EU ( DAVOS/JESUITS/KAZARIAN, CABAL ROTHSCHILDS ect ect ect) is causing the inside Job of CYBERATTACKS ..
In these moments of CYBERATTACKS money is being stolen through Lithuania and the country won't be able to see the stolen finances till weeks later ///

The DEEP STATE in EU is desperate for money as the systematic financial COLLAPSE continues
____
German Chancellor Olaf Scholtz, French President Emmanuelle Macron, Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Romanian President Klaus Ichannis went to Ukraine last week to meet President Volodymyr Zelensky. The reason they went is that “they are trying to figure out how to obtain their last amount of stolen money. They all know it is Game Over for them,” 
_____
G7 meeting ( Gathering of the KAZARIAN Mafia)... Emergency meeting 

Angela Hitler gathers lieutenants in Germany to mourn loss of Fourth Reich
In an echo of History, Angela Hitler gathered her lieutenants at her father’s castle in Bavaria to vow to fight (to) the last Ukrainian in the face of inevitable defeat by overwhelming Russian forces. This so-called G7 meeting is part of an emergency gathering of Khazarian mafia leaders who now face both military defeat and war crimes tribunals.

A look at the situation in Europe, the US and around the world makes it very clear we are dealing with the end of an era. Even the Jerusalem Post, the flagship newspaper for the former Khazarian mafia stronghold of Israel, admits this now:

We are nearing the death of the old geopolitical system and of the world order that has kept repeating itself from the medieval ages.

It seems, finally, that this cycle of plague, war and famine will be the last of Western hegemony and the birth of a new world order, a new world order which will probably bring back the balance of power to Asia and Africa, which were the centers of global wealth and power long before the industrial revolution.

>) Credited Wires; Ben.F
____
Military Colonel Viktor Baranets  RT news

Let us start with the situation in Ukraine. In a sign of total military defeat, Ukrainian “recruiters” are now snatching people from their houses, the streets, restaurants and entertainment facilities and sending them untrained and poorly armed to the front lines. “A large number of seasoned Nazis were put out of action and those reservists who are now sent into battle aren’t fit for the task,” 
__
Inside the Storm

The world is connected//))

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 2:41 pm

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/21/2022 3:41 PM]
"The last Card"
>Dr. Wernher von Braun.
(a NAZI who help create NASA and was part of project paperclip< // the REAL story of project paperclip differs from the Google and mainstream placed deep state cover-up story...> The REAL story is NAZIS were already in the U.S. before the WARS and before Hitler.. That's why Prescott Bush , wall street, UK MAJESTY funded Hitler and his regimen... Hitler's third Reich turned into the fourth Reich(current regime) > OPERATION PAPERCLIP>NASA, CIA, FBI the INFILTRATION of the U.S. and all branches of government and military connected to Military industrial complex, > /)) ROTHSCHILDs/ Rockefellers and many extended families of the known DAVOS GROUP today who control EUROPE, UN NATO are all part of the Deep state CABAL who created OPERATION PAPERCLIP and brought over Nazis into the U.S..... And  Dr. Wernher von Braun was one of them.)

_Before his death Von Braun Declassified information

>In 1974, Dr. Carol Rosin was warned by Dr. Wernher von Braun about a series of events that will happen in the near future, all of which will be based on lies. The ‘Last Card’ that remains is an extraterrestrial invasion.

Dr. Rosin warned us about the weaponization of space through her professional relationship with ex-Nazi scientists, Dr. Wernher von Braun. While on his death bead, von Braun confided to Rosin about the following external threats that would be created as a false flag by the United States government:

“They’re inventing enemies he (von Braun) said, against whom they are going to build this space-based weapon system—the first of whom was the Russians which was existing at that time.  Then there would be terrorists , then there would be third world countries, now we call them rogue nations or nations of concern (Iraq, Russia, ect...).  Then there would be asteroids.  And then he would repeat to me over and over ‘and the last card, the last, the last card would be the extraterrestrial threat’…you will find that there is going to be a spin to find some enemy against whom we have to build space based weapons and now we should expect the spin.”

In order, von Braun warned of the following:

Russia and the Cold War
Terrorists
3rd World Countries / Rogue Nations / Nations of Concern
Asteroids
Extraterrestrial Threat
___
This brings us to today.. The PENTAGON, and world government's and reports are getting civilization ready for a ALIEN INVASION <

PENTAGON keeps dropping documents and increasing...

Project Blue Beam on the horizon<
_____
The first Allen invasion is FAKE/
DEEP STATE<
____
Later on... REAL> ] CONTACT [
takes form .. In a peaceful relief
___
Q post 2222

Q

Are we alone ?

Roswell ?
>>3093831
No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 6:14 pm

PREPARE ⁉
08/29...
Q? 🤔
@QanonReturn
JOIN: https://t.me/looP_rM1

Mr Pool, [8/22/2022 4:12 AM]
RIOT

Mr Pool, [8/22/2022 9:48 PM]
mass Storm

*Picture from top of stairs looking down*

-----
2 min movie with shots fired.  I can't read the location.  https://t.me/looP_rM1/263

-----
'THE FUTURE IS IN YOUR HAND'    
-----
Mr Pool, [8/23/2022 7:00 PM]
look closer

Mr Pool, [8/23/2022 7:00 PM]
too many enemies

Mr Pool, [8/23/2022 7:01 PM]
be warned
---------------
contd from twitter acct:

The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 Fa0QhkmX0AQPiGD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 7:12 pm

White Rabbits Army, [8/23/2022 8:17 PM]
:warning::warning::warning::warning::warning::warning:
] STRIKE [

PREPARE

[IMMANENT]

;THE TIME TO RISE AND STAND FOR YOUR FREEDOM!!!
IS QUICKLY APPROACHING
PREPARE
WWG1WGA

PLEASE  

Stock up between now and September 11 on food, water, and other essentials. We stop doing business with the tyrants on September 11. 

This is NOT a one day STRIKE on September 11. This is a STRIKE that we must be prepared to continue until we bring the tyrants to their knees. 

It will take courage and sacrifice. But courage is contagious and we must rely upon our communities to help alleviate any suffering of others. 

I believe our STRIKE FOR FREEDOM will spread across our nation. I believe our nation’s courage to STRIKE FOR FREEDOM will spread to the people in countries around the world. 

We can do this, Patriots. 

And there is more we can peacefully do. Stay with me

SHARE THIS MESSAGE FAR AND WIDE!!!!.

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 7:21 pm

https://t.me/Loop00_00

L♾P, [8/23/2022 8:13 PM]
REMEMBER:
SOME "ALIVE" ARE DEAD,
SOME "DEAD" ARE ALIVE.

L♾P, [8/23/2022 8:15 PM]
EXTRACTION.

L♾P, [8/23/2022 8:23 PM]
[Forwarded from L♾P]
IF IT WAS EASY TO UNDERSTAND WE WOULD LOSE THE WAR.
EVEN CHAOS HAS ITS ORDER DO NOT FORGET IT.

L♾P, [8/23/2022 8:24 PM]
[Forwarded from L♾P]
RULE N 1:
NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 8:38 pm

https://t.me/c/1237457627/207

GETTING CLOSER TO [EXPOSING]
WHO CREATED CANCER AND ALL THE PANDEMICS
____
Dr Judy Mikovits joins Mike Adams and she’s dismayed, that despite all of her best efforts to warn people for the past year and the best efforts of people like Dr Luc Montagnier, Dr Dolores Cahill, Dr Sherri Tenpenny and many others who predicted this mass murder, and yet it happened, anyway.

“100 million Americans have been injected with a synthetic virus with…the most dangerous spike protein, consisting of HIV, XMRV and SARS.”

FAUCI IS BEHIND EVERY PANDEMIC SINCE 1984

She reminds us that the lab origins of the current pandemic are hardly novel; that every “pandemic” has had lab origins since 1984, when Anthony Fauci started working at the NIAID, starting with AIDS.

“HIV/AIDS; you’ll remember the story of how we were lied to by Tony Fauci, Bob Gallo, the people at the top of NIH, CDC, FDA, even then. So the scenario, the game plan is exactly the same…

“We knew the spike protein, alone, the envelope protein, alone is the disease, so they can all backtrack, because they just injected everyone in the world with a synthetic deadly virus. They injected the poison. The word ‘virus’ means ‘poison’ and they injected it into everybody in the world, so they can back off now, because they’ve accomplished their end game. You will have customers for life and you will succeed at mass-murder.

“You’re going to kill everyone with HIV, you’re going to kill the 6% of America that had XMRV, when we were supposedly debunked. Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus is the mouse’s syncytin gene. So we knew the mouse virus was in everybody from the vaccines. We knew the flu vaccine put people at risk of dying of COVID…what I think what everybody has to wake up to is NEVER, EVER, EVER get another shot and we will never, ever, ever see another pandemic.

COVID MOTIVE IS TO KILL SICK PEOPLE TO AVOID TRILLIONS IN INSURANCE

“We’ve been creating these in our labs my entire career. This was my job.” She says their motivation is “To kill people and cover up these crimes. Remember, they’re cremating people, so you can’t realize it was the vaccine strain, so you can’t realize that we were right in 2011, in 1984…

“When our paper, that was ultimately published in Science, in October of 2009…and the entire upper echelons of the government realized that these things were coming out of our laboratories and they re-wrote history then. They called it…an ‘unintended spread of a Biosafety Level 2 contaminant.’

“It’s not ‘Biosafety Level 2’, when it’s contagious cancer, contagious prostate cancer, contagious ovarian cancer, lung cancer! And who are the people now, who they’re inoculating? We never inoculated an AIDS patient! They have an acquired immune dysfunction or deficiency! They can’t make an appropriate antibody or immune response of any kind, that’s why they’re sick. So why, now would you inject them, if the intention is now to kill them and call it ‘COVID’ – it’s not COVID! You created the cancer. You created the disease and now you’re murdering the victims to cover up your crimes…

“We’ve been lied to for 40 years…[HIV] was spread by a Hepatitis vaccination program with a contaminated vaccine. Who dies in the first wave of HIV? All the people that had HIV and XMRV; mouse viruses from a contaminated blood supply. This is what our book showed…

You can’t mix animal tissue, aborted fetal tissue; that you’re actually injecting into the most vulnerable people another animal’s virome..And other viruses..
____
INSIDE THE STORM
] EXPOSURE[

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+uS_iD6IWq4IyMTUy

Telegram (https://t.me/+uS_iD6IWq4IyMTUy)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Big GO TIME
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next