Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Big GO TIME

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 2:23 pm

It's true here re the High School
------------------
Shall we play a game?

Get a Map of your current city/town

Find the local Masonic Temple(s)
Find the local Church(es), Mosque(s), Synagogue(s)
Find the local Schools (especially High School(s))
Find the local Cemetery (1 or more)
Find the local Hospital(s)

Notice anything?

Connected?
Connected underground?

Be prepared for what you find.

@QPatriot17
----------------

Why are CEMETERIES right next to HIGH SCHOOLS?

Why are MASONIC TEMPLES right next to HOSPITALS?

They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
Q
----
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MISSING PEOPLE?
WHY ARE THERE 'REALLY' SO MANY MISSING PEOPLE?

The choice to know will be yours.

This disease is worldwide.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 2:43 pm

Covert Military Mission to the Undergrounds of Florida!

https://rumble.com/v1mvjqr-covert-military-mission-to-the-undergrounds-of-florida.html?mref=8ldad&mc=8bix8

Note: His 3rd language is English for people who struggle with his accent

(code name) JP is in the Army and encouraged to Disclose this type of information, in order to Prepare Humanity for More Info

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 3:11 pm

FULL CLEANING< CNN

John Malone ... One of TRUMPS long time friend who just Bought CNN and planned publicly for months to restructure CNN had already began firing people through the Agency and removing CNN host and their daily shows. 
   The CNN restructuring has the BOARD MEMBERS on edge since Malone aquired the network, and the Board members have been very difficult to work with as [they] have back channels> to the FBI. CLINTONS , SOROS [DS] LEADERS who are pressing the BOARD MEMBERS to stall Full transitional Restructuring of the world CABLE NEWS NETWORK ( CNN) .

As the Mil. Alliance works on obtaining the old DEEP STATE CIA power structures (MOCKINGBIRD OPERATIONS}
>DISCOVERY
>WERNER BROS.
[>CNN] 
_ The next plans are to Remove the BOARD MEMBERS legally as they are protected by Power houses of High Elite attorneys who have direct ties to U.S. Attorney General's and Federal court Judges who take direction from the Globalist Elites >including ROCKEFELLERS<.
_ The only forward  (PLANNED long ago) in the operations is to seize FULL Control of CNN and [ EXPOSE] The deep state ties and all the SERVERS/ computers/data/accounts that hold all the keys to FBI. CIA .DOJ  Illegal Ops in the CNN world networks connected to World >MONEY LAUNDERING< /INSIDE TRADING/BRIBERY/ COLOUR REVOLUTIONS ( How many countries do you think CNN took part in to start CIA propaganda to over throw Governments?)////

The PLAN of seizing CNN and bringing in TRUMP to sue the network and removing top board members and Leaders through the CNN World Networks has always been the PLAN.
____
like I have said before > Expect CNN to push for TRUMP in 2023
And start a world campaign to giving amazing DROPs! .. And get back to real journalism.

(Don't be fooled if Malone and Trump come into a public dispute
.... It's all for effects )

Join: https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 7:06 pm

] Game Theory [
Near Death Civilization _EVENT

>>>BLACK SWAN<<<
ON THE :alarm_clock:
||MILITARY ON HIGH ALART
>
>>
>
[They] do everything to keep DURHAM report from Comimg out.
[FLOODS]
Chaos
Wars
Cyber attack of the CENTURY
Bioweapon attack of the CENTURY
MASS GENOCIDE of the CENTURY<

How do they want to hide evidence and keep the deep state CABAL CONTROL happening???
>FEAR
>DEATH
>THREATS
>CONTROL OF INFORMATION
>CREATE WAR
>>>>>>>>>BLACK SWAN<<<<
_EVENTS_EVENTS_EVENTS

WHITE HATS WILL ALSO USE THE BLACK SWAN _EVENT TO BRING IN MARTIAL LAW
A MILITARY GOVERNMENT

(IN THE DAYS OF DARKNESS THE ARRESTS WILL TAKE PLACE.... THE DARKNESS WILL SCARE THE SHEEP...)

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE LIGHT COMES....

//)))
THE MOST IMPORTANT SUMMER OF THE 21ST CENTURY

:fire: :bomb::fire::fire::fire::fire::bomb::fire::fire::bomb::fire:

WATCH THE WATER

MILITARY is the only way

Here FOLLOW DeltaForceQ (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 8:16 pm

A little pep talk-

Returning 'POWER' to the PEOPLE.

"The unsealing of the first several indictments will bring about 'unity' and 'change' - 'change' that 'we' can believe in.
Returning 'THE RULE OF LAW' to OUR LAND."

@QPatriot17
---------------------
Everything inside of single & double quotations on Q posts are called Markers.

Everything has multiple meanings.

POWER here has a very specific meaning.

Persistent Optical Wireless Energy Relay (POWER) fits right in.

These people were commanded to peacefully transition All Systems such as Internet, Financial, Energy, Everything before they're taken to prison, while making themselves look as bad as possible for Public Awakening. That's the "Deal" they got.

We've seen continuous proof that this is the case. We have to find & cover it all ourselves, which is fine with me.

Deconstruction of Puppet Masters and Order of Removal means everything. Step by step. Strategy is the only way to win the War.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:27 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2508

Q post #1927
19-Aug-2018 9:05:47 PM CEST

[Cause]
Define 'Subversion'.
The act of subverting : the state of being subverted; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within?
[Effect]

"The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons."
"I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat."
NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

January 1, 2019
"Sec. 12.  In accordance with Article 33 of the UCMJ, as amended by section 5204 of the MJA, the Secretary of Defense, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, will issue nonbinding guidance regarding factors that commanders, convening authorities, staff judge advocates, and judge advocates should take into account when exercising their duties with respect to the disposition of charges and specifications in the interest of justice and discipline under Articles 30 and 34 of the UCMJ. That guidance will take into account, with appropriate consideration of military requirements, the principles contained in official guidance of the Attorney General to attorneys for the Federal Government with respect to the disposition of Federal criminal cases in accordance with the principle of fair and evenhanded administration of Federal criminal law."
+ FBI personnel removal
+ DOJ personnel removal
+ CIA) Central Intelligence Agency">C_A personnel removal
+ State personnel removal
+ WH personnel removal 
+ House personnel removal
+ Senate personnel removal
+ Chair/CEO/VP removal
+ MIL budget (largest in our history).
+ MIL presence around POTUS 
+ 45,000 sealed indictments

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA) https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:43 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2509

The real number of the U.S. citizens rising against the government and Joe Biden regimen has reached 80%>>>
CNN FAKE 48 % PERCENT Biden approval rating is beyond half..20%
These 80% number are not only Trump supporters >
>Biden voters who have turned<
>40 million unregistered voters who are now becoming aware of False Narration through FAUCI, the ECONOMY>> the false pandemic and other Source matters related to distrust<<

RED OCTOBER<<<
PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN....... THE SHEEP ARE AWAKENING.....

THE MICROCHIP SHORTAGE IS MORE THAN YOU CAN FATHOM..
CAR COMPANIES, PHONE COMPANIES, COMPUTER, SMART TV... SMART APPLIANCE,.. GOVERNMENT WEAPONS SYSTEMS, PRODUCTIONS,<>>
LAYOFFS BEGIN, VACCINE MANDATIONS IN OTHER COUNTRIES ARE LOSING WORKERS.. DRIVERS.. DELIVERY...>>>THE CARGO SHIPS ARE BACKED UP,<>>

RED OCTOBER>
RED MARKETS
RED INFRASTRUCTURE
RED ELECTIONS
RED ZONE ENERGY
RED CHAOS<<<<

Telegram (https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:46 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2510

It is being reported that Russia “has begun to move Tor short-range surface-to-air missile systems to the border area with Ukraine.”

Ukraine has shocked the world by opening up the bomb shelters in Kiev…
Ukraine has opened bomb shelters in the capital of the nation as fears of a Russian invasion soar. On Wednesday a Ukrainian minister and former top spy warned the conflict could spread globally.

Banks in Belarus are preparing to switch to Russia’s version of SWIFT due to imminent sanctions by the west…

Belarusian banks are preparing for tougher Western sanctions by signing up to Russia’s alternative to the SWIFT, the international financial messaging network that underpins the global banking system, Russia’s Moskovsky Komsomolets tabloid has reported.

ABC’s Martha Raddatz is reporting that after Joe Biden’s recent call with Vladimir Putin, the Russians moved an additional 10,000 troops to the border with Ukraine.
_________
China> TAIWAN
Middle East>middle east

North Korea>>>>> was silent for a awhile...

India border.> China> Pakistan

Through all the commotion..>Africa will ignite Coups < /// South America will come into heavy conflicts,  :fire:

South Europe>>> SERBIA.<<<

The world is connected
________
Most won't understand what's happening till the dust settles..... And the World wide operations are complete and MASS arrests take place during, after the STAGE. PLANNED _EVENT.....

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:47 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2512

$$$$$$$WAR IS MONEY$$$$$$

CHINA (Evergrande) defaults on 82.5 million$$$ interest that is part of the larger half trillion Debt that is mostly real estate that is 30% of China's GDP <<
CHINA >WILL The half Trillion Chinese Default fallout is 10× worse in trading and banking numbers as ELITES and brokers/World trading corporations began to steal more money to cover debts (they don't want to lose or use their own money.. So they steal honest investors$$$ and create INFLATION >> CREATE A BUBBLE... then bet against the system and help bring down the market by first busting the BUBBLE >>then stealing homes and assets from hard working families >>> COLLAPSE (like 2008)////// THEN CREATE WARS... >MEANS $$$$$$<

ROTHSCHILDs/ROCKEFELLERS/World banks Cia, VATICAN, EU. Wall street > DEEP STATE CABAL must regain this half trillion Chinese Default lost (which actually= 10×worst in banking terms )....so the only way out is >WAR 

CHINA+ROTHSCHILDs+ROCKEFELLERS+ECT ECT ECT=[DS] >>wants TAIWAN'S 759,000,000,000,000.000$$$$$
TRILLION$$$$ GDP <<<(and control of the micro chip companies to control the world)

Russian wants >UKRAINE< BELARUS, LATVIA, ESTONIA, LITHUANIA. FINLAND...>>>>>>>
>>> TRILLIONS $$$$$$$$$GDP
,ASSETS  and Military RESERVE in these countries<<

If EU/NATO LOSE UKRAINE>>>
RIPPLE EFFECT<> If RUSSIA STRIKES.... UKRAINE WILL FALL FAST ...
AS KNOWN BY WORLD MILITARY GENERALS<<

WHEN UKRAINE FALLS...>THE WORLD BANKING ELITES. ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, KAZARIAN MAFIA_ CIA , CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM WILL TAKE HIT THAT CAN BRING THEM DOWN... HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS LOST IN HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS,.....
______
INSIDE THE STORM

THE WORLD IS CONNECTED
Q
______
_EVENTS>>>>NOT DATES<

https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:49 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2513

Spies///

Law of War
Section
18.18 / REPRISAL/COUNTERMEASURE

18.23 2 /INSTIGATING OR DIRECTLY INCITING
4.2 (SPIES)
PERSON INGAGING IN SPYING, SABOTAGE, AND SIMILAR ACTS
PRIVATE PERSONS ENGAGING IN HOSTILITIES
4.3 (Spies)/UNPRIVILEGED BELLIGERENTS
_____
The Democratics/Rhinos/ DEEP STATE/CIA SPIES/CABAL
>HAVE STEPPED INTO THE TRAP
_______
26-Jun-2020 4:21:59 AM CEST

Good catch.
Coincidence?
Important people understand for future events.
Assumption or intel based?
All assets [F][D] deployed.

[D] + China = 11.3

Q
______
(me: I surmise [F]=Foreign [D]=Domestic)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:54 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2514

Few weeks back I told you all.... The new variants coming out are MILITARY codes and each variant signals Military operations and White Hats chess< counter movements/

(The DEEP STATE got really confused when so much different Variants started popping up on the news and papers without their CONTROL and Acknowledgement>>>> they can't back track these STORIES planted or say they didn't name the new variants ...it will truly destroy their NARRATION if they deny these variants popping up!!!)/////

Pay close attention to the new variant >>>>>>>>>>>>OMICROM<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

OMI= ODIN (Omi is one of ODINS name)

CROM: is a commanded to an operating system or server for a job that is to be Executed at Specified time.

> >>>>>>>>>>PROJECT ODIN < <<<<<<<<
MILITARY SPACE FORCE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY OPERATION CONNECTED TO STARLINK  SATS. AND CONTROL ALL GRIDS AROUND THE WORLD AND CAN BYPASS ALL MEDIA/RADIO/INTERNET PLATFORMS. MORE OVER PROJECT ODIN CAN TAKE AND OPERATE ALL MEDIA/RADIO/INTERNET/DIGITAL PLATFORMS AND EBS.
_________

>OMICROM< 
WHO Skips Next Greek Letter After “Nu” in Naming New COVID Variant – The Next Letter “Xi” Might Draw Attention to China – So They Named it “Omicron” Instead

Xi =11 in Roman numerals
XI = 11 =LAW OF WAR MANUAL/ CHAPTER 11.

>Q, POST #1116 (>ELEVEN<16)
Thank you Xi
Good start.
China/CQ cancel.
Q
(This post was not about China or Xi ...it was disinformation..Q knew the enemy was reading the post.... And Q Mil.Intel couldn't break the laws of National Security by openly stating the Laws of War > End of occupation 11.3< )

CHAPTER 11(xi) in the Law Of War all pertain to  END FOREIGN OCCUPATION and 11.15 has specific rules on how to " combat the spread of contagious diseases and EPIDEMICS"

Q post #104
Now is the time to pray.
We're are operational.
God bless the United States of America.
Q
~ Be careful PATRIOTS/ANONS/ Freedom fighters across the world....... Be careful of those who divide inside the Great AWAKENING......( Many are drunk on EGO> FOLLOWERS>or simply are drunks and high and take to social media to vent (hate/accuse/>ego<) and instead of seeking help for their mental problems or drug problems or alcohol problems........./////

I'm not here for these games or followers or being a keyboard warrior looking for fights and raging nonsense....

Some of us are here.. Because we truly care for humanity, nature, animals and Earth...

No matter where you are seek peace.

God will not do for you.. What you can do for yourself. ( This means learn to use all your sacred senses in Harmony ..... Come to a clean life.. LIGHT)>  THE GREAT AWAKENING is much more than can be fathomed...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 2:51 pm

I once asked you, years ago and to a much larger crowd, if you would be willing to suffer to see the corrupt system torn down. 

You said yes, almost unilaterally.

The system is now in total collapse, globally.

Not a single economy has been spared the fallout nor the potential fallout we are now standing in.

So let me ask you another question.

If the system were to collapse, and the Babylonian system were to truly and finally fall, have you thought about what that might mean? Have you thought about the way in which corrupt systems line your pockets as well? Perhaps they have* Perhaps you are a beneficiary of a tiered system that exploits others readily. Perhaps there is a sense of security amidst what you know is a predatory structure. 

If that were to be torn down. If the boxes that hold you were to be closed. If the chains are removed. 

What then?

Freedom is its own burden. And too often we chomp at the proverbial bit without realizing the extent of what we have asked for.

This much is certain, the global economy cannot long survive what has been set in motion. What comes out of that will be determined by the steel and spine of the People rising up.

I intend to continue to play my humble part in this, as I have all along. 
But you, The People, should take note. This world belongs to you, not those who are moving your resources about for their own benefit. When those in control cease to benefit you, you must be willing to act to ensure your survival.

They are pushing for T-0 right now and setting the stage for it. T-0 is an age old red button CIA-crafted plan I once painted into a picture for you, dedicated to the agencies pulling wool over your eyes. They will, if they can, use that as a means to insulate their power structure. In chaos, people seek leadership, and are controllable. Think back to 9-11 and how quickly your rights were signed away.

Perhaps you think this post meandering or my words unimportant or unworthy of note, but if you pay careful attention you will find my hand a part of all of it all along, and kindly helping steer this disastrous ship out of stormy seas and toward safe harbors, and I will keep my word to you in the days ahead, as I humbly have all along. I was there to assist Trump when his feet walked the oval office, and now I am helping you drive back the Alphabet Agencies seeking to usurp your rights from beneath the noise of war. 

I am just a friend, but perhaps a good one in dark times.

In the end, you win.
In the end, you rise up.
Do not lose heart.

-E.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 3:04 pm

There has been one steady, guiding figure in all of this.  I hope everyone has
realized through all the madness, E. can be trusted.  The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 1f44d  

Pray for him.   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 1f64f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 4:26 pm

https://t.me/c/1456162039/794   Mr Pool

I have WARNED you so many times as did some very important Truth Speakers .. We would come to the brink of  losing everything.....[ NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT]

Many thought I was fear mongering.. But I was truly Warning you so you could be prepared for the collapse and WORLD PANIC. U.S. MASS  PANIC that WILL set in......

Now as you have seen we are really in a NUCLEAR standoff .. Just because the mil. Or MSM isn't reporting it openly doesn't mean it's not happening
We are in super COLLAPSE
as countries are in Economic collapse. Government collapse
Vaccines deaths. 
Bio-weapons deaths to third exposure to COVID-19 SARS 

Now we head into IMMINENT
Military intervention after the DARK DARK DARK DARK PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN DAYS COMING.

The military WILL step in to stop the CIVIL WAR about to erupt.

Watch the marker's.
__
Stock up on food supplies...
We are at the critical STAGES _ EVENTS

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy

Telegram (https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 5:13 pm

T-0   the artwork E. gave us a long time ago, is a barren, dried up tree and land.

It is also marked "GODFATHER III" 

Jeremiah
41 Behold, a people shall come from the north, and a great nation, and many kings shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. 42 They shall hold the bow and the lance: they are cruel, and will not shew mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of Babylon. 43 The king of Babylon hath heard the report of them, and his hands waxed feeble: anguish took hold of him, and pangs as of a woman in travail.

v. 46
"At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations."  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 6:58 pm

From the Silent War Room, an account whose primary focus is freeing Assange, many of the E. followers (for years now) are there, working every day. 

They posted some of their old files, so some of the newbies could understand who E. is, as it always comes up.
------
If you signed up to https://t.me/SilentWarRoom  you could see all that they're
doing and the posts they brought up today.

I was going to cc it here..and I can't bring myself to do it. He's that necessary to
our success. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 7:02 pm

https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/3013

here’s no misinformation here.

Attorney Thomas Renz Drops Bombshell Billion Dollar Lawsuit Against Ecohealth Alliance, Peter Daszak and Ralph Baric for the Creation & Cover-Up of the COVID-19 Virus That Killed 6 Million People.
============================

:rotating_light:TRUTH BOMB INCOMING:rotating_light:

:warning:Blood serum from Ukrainian Bio Weapons Laboratories was discovered being imported by the Victorian Infectious Diseases Laboratory in Melbourne.

:warning:Classified documents obtained by the Russian military clearly reveal a paper trail connecting the Doherty Institute in Australia and Ukrainian Bio Laboratories.

:warning:Share this my fellow patriots, make it viral before the government decides to ban it from Telegram too. Follow us and stay tuned for more :

@WikiLeaks_Classified (https://t.me/+VzoDkVUTSzYwZDRk)

https://rumble.com/v1n1gvw-breaking-attorney-thomas-renz-drops-bombshell-billion-dollar-lawsuit.html

Rumble (https://rumble.com/v1n1gvw-breaking-attorney-thomas-renz-drops-bombshell-billion-dollar-lawsuit.html)
BREAKING!!! Attorney Thomas Renz Drops Bombshell Billion Dollar Lawsuit

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 8:33 am

>)WIRES:; GERMANY, Italy, FRANCE.> Makes secret deal with RUSSIA// _] PUTIN [ knew how to take apart NATO/UN/<

GAS;..

German, French, Italian, Polish, And several NATO countries don't have the>GAS< to fight a RUSSIA WAR!!!! .... Let alone have GAS for the summer season and coming Winter ///
Behind the scenes [ INFILTRATION ] Whites HATS
 ]] ALLIANCE [[ inside NATO , UN. military/CABAL [DS] have been creating chaos within the DEEP STATE ALLIANCE//( i reported on this few months ago)// .. Now the Military Generals inside EU have their heads turned to Bowing to RUSSIA and creating a silent ALLIANCE and slowly backing away from NATO,UN DEEP STATE (which is operated by the DAVOS HEADS/Rockefellers/Rothschild/Bush/du Pont family ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT . All extending from the Roman empire that created the central banking system and man made systematic wars for control .... This current 4RTH RIECH ) COMMAND..

Behind the scenes Germany, France, Italy is beginning the collusion with RUSSIA.... And silently making moves to EXPOSE UN NATO current regime ....( In the next months expect NEWS outlets in EU to start DECLAS on UN,NATO )//
_
Sources;:. _ PUTIN knew about the MONKEYpox virus ( bioweapon ) inside the AstraZeneca & Pfizer vaccines.
Putin knew [ DS] puppet BILL GATES was going to use the MONKEYpox as the next PANDEMIC (Gates said many times the next pandemic will get their attention....> He knew<)
That's the reason W.H.O. ordered millions of MONKEYpox vaccines a year before the current outbreak.

PUTIN knew of the DEEP STATE plans in advance. Who is behind the [ DS] REGIME/ THEIR AGENDA..... Was To attack RUSSIA and tried many times to kill PUTIN in assassination attempts....( RUSSIA holds most of the worlds lithium reserves and controls Large portions of EU oil and fertilizer reserve and distribution)// the CABAL wanted to KILL Putin and install a new deep state REGIME////

But with the planned ALLIANCE attack on UKRAINE.. Over 500 billion€€€€€€$ in [DS]money laundering operations went into the pockets of RUSSIA ///

Not only did RUSSIA get the money, and destroy deep state operation biolabs in Ukraine but also the cutting off GAS in EU / NATO countries has brought the beginning of NATO/UN regimen into a collapsing point as major countries> Germany, Franc Italy< are siding up to PUTIN....

Putin+TRUMP knew the .W.H.O. Was going to make an advance on WORLD MILITARY THROUGH
A WORLD TREATY using a global PANDEMIC ( MONKEYPOX) TO SEIZE POWER... Seize world military power....////Inside the treaty WHO would have absolute control....../////)//////)///.......
but safety measures are in place!!!!!!!!!!!....
&_
And the white HATS ALLIANCE 
Are working hard BEHIND the scenes to bring hidden STORED FOOD
IN UNDERGROUND D.U.M.Bs to the world and help the food demands ....../// The food hidden by ELITES through the world in D.U.M.Bs was enough to for hundred years

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 9:08 am

[EXPOSURE] >>>bringing light to the darkness
RED OCTOBER> The Hunters BECOME the HUNTED
[CRASH]

_Rand Paul brings FBI collusion with [FALSE] Russian INVESTIGATION before Senate and airs. FBI DIRECTOR grilled for fbi connection to the Clintons > lawyer
_DURHAM<< the indictment/connection to Clinton begins .. This REPORT leads to OBAMA and will eventually connect. Big tech. & FAUCI and the Plandemic/// TREASON at the highest levels
_General MILLEY Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff of the U.S. MILITARY being,[exposed TREASON]>inside a planned  SILENT COUP of a sitting President. Donald J. Trump 
_FAUCI being [Exposed]  by the Senate for creating the Gain-of-Fiction of the COVID-19 Virus and his Connection to vaccine companies and investments
_KAMALA HARRIS demands investigation into Biden Administration over borders crisis>>>Snake eat Snake
_ MILITARY Soldiers Start to band together after Resignation from U.S. military offer vaccine mandates >> Rise of the soldiers>>
The U S. MARCHES ARE COMING//
_white HATS> Project Veritas drops MAJOR BOMBS against the VACCINES lies and FDA collusion

"We have only begun"..
"THE BEST IS YET TO COME"
- TRUMP

Q drops will become more evident now....

Buckle up

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 10:11 am

Fresh off of failing to isolate Russia, the US would now like to fail with China. 

The Resident in office is about to launch a new bid to slow China's chip production through strict export rules.

What will this do?

Exactly what this one official warns.

Irreparably harm the US/EU tech sector like a sword into its gut as the rest of the world refuses to isolate China, just like it refused to isolate Russia.

(Source article:)
https://www.reuters.com/technology/us-aims-hobble-chinas-chip-industry-with-sweeping-new-export-rules-2022-10-07/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 12:24 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2526

TRUMP PUT>FAUCI< center stage/// to [EXPOSE] THE TRUTH..

[FAUCI] covered up of HIV being a BIOWEAPON in the 80s 
[FAUCI] covered up the real treatments for the HIV
[FAUCI] covered up for the FAKE HIV treatments that killed people
[FAUCI] covered up CANCER virus that infect VACCINES stock piles across the World
[FAUCI] created the GAIN OF FUNCTION in Covid-19 and proceeding Strains 
[FAUCI] created the Vaccines

This isn't the first time FAUCI is involved in PANDEMICS and is directly connected to the WORLD ELITES who all help fund him.....

[EXPOSING] [FAUCI] IS EXPOSING THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCENES...
NIH.CDC.WHO.GATES.GPMB.   .CIA. CLINTONS. OBAMA. WORLD LEADERS WHO COVERED FOR BIG PHARMA COMPANIES AND ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN INVESTMENTS...

THE STAGGERING EFFECT OF WHO IS BEHIND THE PANDEMIC AND BANKING SYSTEM AND WORLD COMPROMISED LEADERS ARE ALL TIED BACK TO BLACKMAIL
>>>EPSTEIN>>MOSSAD>>5 EYES..

IT'S BIBLICAL WHAT YOU ARE WATCHING UNFOLD>>

WATCH THE LEAKS...

STORM OF THE CENTURY>>

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 12:39 pm

https://t.me/QPatriot17/18864

Trump funded the DUMB War which we finally won completely by December 2021

Never forget this was all started because the MJ12 sold us out to Foreign Aliens

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/06/24/army-spending-half-billion-train-troops-fight-underground.html

Army Is Spending Half a Billion to Train Soldiers to Fight Underground
---
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/27/2018 16:01:40   ID:
8chan/greatawakening: 71

Why would D's have MW conduct the follow up to the SOTU?

What is MW used for?
Re-read past drops.
Mouthpiece/controlled.
Carefully crafted 'out there' statements w/ falsified/fake Mueller drops will be made that nobody else would dare say/suggest.
Pawn.
What do they expect is coming?
What must be said to provide a counter-narrative?
What might be said to attempt to discredit factual proofs coming?
How do you keep people BLIND?
What must you FEED them?
EVERY MSM NEWS STATION NEXT WEEK WILL BE SAYING & PUSHING THE EXACT SAME COUNTER-NARRATIVE.
FAKE NEWS.
MUELLER FAKE NEWS.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.
SHOULD THAT FAIL EXPECT A MAJOR FF TO FORCE A SHIFT.
Predictable.
We SEE ALL.
We HEAR ALL.
Wizards & [WAR]locks.
These people are really DUMB.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 4:25 pm

>>>Click BAIT<<<

Strategically PLACING 45 into the MAXWELL Headlines news has brought more Sleeping sheep to the MAXWELL Case ////
Without TRUMP in the [DS] [MSM] news. [MSM] has the lowest ratings and views in years.....///
But now TRUMP was mentioned in the Case..... The DEMOCRATICS, RINOs, and world wide sleeping sheep rambo have taken a look at the case closer!..... //) Trump is only being mentioned briefly ... But the hate, anger and wishful down fall of him.... Has brought the closed eyed opposition closer to researching the case for the themselves and actually hearing, seeing, reading of a deeper cynical plot of Elites,UN, Clintons, ROTHSCHILDs ECT ECT ECT ECT ,,, connections  (most of these newbies are tuning into [MSM] Maxwell news and then digging even further by researching into uncensored news sources, alternative media, and alternative social media chatter that gives them crumbs, links to other Hidden sources they weren't aware of.)

White HATS placing TRUMPs name in the MAXWELL [DS] [EXPOSURE] case is simply another ♟ CHESS MOVE!!!

>>>>CLICK BAIT<<<<
________
(Research/heres the Truth]\}

President Donald Trump played a central role in launching the 2005 criminal investigation of Jeffrey Epstein by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.

>Trump expelled Epstein from his mansion for making rude sexual advances on his staff

>ATTORNEY BRADLEY EDWARDS WHO SUED EPSTEIN CREDITED TRUMP WITH HELPING HIM BUILD A CASE AGAINST EPSTEIN
“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, ” Edwards recalled.

> Trump actually had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-Lago for hitting on an underage girl.
_Edwards also heard that Epstein hit on the underage daughter of a member of his club so Trump banned him.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 5:01 pm

Haiti :flag_ht:
Insurance Policy against Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation & Everyone Else

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
This is not just about sex trafficking [1].

Will the rich & powerful influence the court to prevent the unsealing?
THE TALE OF TWO:
[1] - Sex Resort (non_temple_resort_only) > trafficked & drugged underage girls
[2] - Occult / Worship of Evil (temple) [CLAS 1-99]
Haiti > 
Pray for the victims. 
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 6:19 pm

HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED Moon Incoming!  OBTOBER 9, 4:54 pm over D.C.
---
THE GREAT AWAKENING.  
SHINE THE BEAM OF LIGHT
THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL

q DROPS  783  703  4686
-----
Q  !UW.yye1fxo 02/16/2018 20:05:17   ID: 732b35
8chan/qresearch: 402538

Clown Agency>No Such Agency.
RIP JFK - we will succeed.
Pyramid will collapse.
Think shell.
Q

-------

Q  !UW.yye1fxo 02/10/2018 03:33:29   ID: 237dde
8chan/qresearch: 324395

“Rest in peace Mr. President (JFK), through your wisdom and strength, since your tragic death, Patriots have planned, installed, and by the grace of God, activated, the beam of LIGHT. We will forever remember your sacrifice. May you look down from above and continue to guide us as we ring the bell of FREEDOM and destroy those who wish to sacrifice our children, our way of life, and our world. We, the PEOPLE.”
Prayer said every single day in the OO.
JFK - Secret Socities.
Where we go one, we go all.
Q

--------------
EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW [AS WRITTEN].
TRANSPARENCY [DISCLOSURE] AND ACCOUNTABILITY [JUSTICE] IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD.
FUTURE OF OUR REPUBLIC AT STAKE.
WATERGATE x1000
SEPT 14-18, 21-25 [track & follow events]
Did Kevin set his alarm?
Q
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 4b221fc70e4daa7ae7927f72d87cdd54db51d5599f84ce6633f900ce689e2e74

Last edited by Dove on Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 6:27 pm

The only Kevin that comes to mind is Kevin Clinesmith.

This is the better article: 
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/fbi-lawyer-found-guilty-of-forgery-in-trump-russia-probe-restored-to-good-standing-by-d-c-bar/
-------
other article quotes

Second ethics panel punishes ex-FBI lawyer for misconduct

A sign of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is seen outside of the J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building in Washington, U.S., March 12, 2019. REUTERS/Leah Millis
  • Summary
  • Related documents

• Kevin Clinesmith's bar license was suspended in Michigan until August 2022
  • A D.C. court this week imposed a retroactive one-year license suspension, which expired last month
  • Clinesmith was sentenced to probation for misconduct during the Russia-Trump investigation

(Reuters) - A second attorney ethics board has punished former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith for misconduct that occurred in 2016 during the bureau's investigation of Russia's contacts with Donald Trump's presidential campaign.
Michigan's attorney discipline board on Friday issued a two-year attorney license suspension that Clinesmith had negotiated with bar enforcers and will expire in August 2022. The D.C. Court of Appeals on Thursday had formally signed off on a one-year suspension that expired last month.
Advertisement · Scroll to continue

Clinesmith, a Michigan native, was sentenced in January to probation after pleading guilty last year to a felony false statement charge. Prosecutors in Washington, D.C., said he altered an email concerning the status of a Trump campaign adviser as a CIA source.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 6:34 pm

https://t.me/QPatriot17/18910

Turns out they were Draining the Swamp during these posts - DUMB Wars

All we have left is a Weak Cabal which is not intimidating even a "liddle" bit as they call themselves
-------
COVID Lockdowns started because of the DUMB Storm — Which we turned around and helped wake up how many Billions of people combined? History Books will HAVE IT ALL!!!
------
RIP BEN SASSE!

[Mitch McConnell]
------

It only took around 640 days to win the Underground War, as well as Free every Planet and Moon in this solar system.

This includes the Moon, Mars, Saturn, Ceres, Phobos, Deimos, Pluto, potentially others we aren't informed of yet, plus Antarctica. We're doing good on time!

(Q has kept saying it might look like we're losing, but we're winning!)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 7:07 pm

We heard of this yesterday.  
---
POWER Aims to Create Revolutionary Power Distribution Network

POWER stands for Persistent Optical Wireless Energy Relay program is to design and demonstrate airborne optical energy relays. These relays are a critical component necessary to allow ground-sourced lasers to be coupled with high-altitude, efficient long-range transmission. Additionally, such relays will enable future multi-path wireless energy networks.

“This is the internet for energy – harnessing resilient, multipath networks to flow energy from abundant sources to energy-starved consumers,” said Col Paul Calhoun, POWER program manager in DARPA’s Tactical Technology Office. “The military faces particularly acute energy challenges, which are driving this innovation. We often must operate far from established energy infrastructure and rely on liquid fuels that require precarious supply lines.”

Power beaming may sound exotic, but it is the exact same physics used in wireless communication. “You need a power source; you convert that power to a propagating wave, typically electromagnetic, send it through free space, collect it in through an aperture, and then convert it back to electricity,” said Calhoun
DARPA:
https://www.darpa.mil/news-events/2022-10-05b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 8:27 pm

The Real Anthony Fauci: Groundbreaking Film Big Pharma Doesn't Want You to See Drops on October 18

We are excited to announce that Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s best-selling book, The Real Anthony Fauci, has been turned into a spellbinding documentary film—and it's being released entirely free to the public on Tuesday, October 18, 2022.

WCH invites you to help our friends at Children's Health Defense (https://t.me/childrenshd) conquer censorship to ensure that millions of people are able to view this very important film.

@FollowsTheWhiteRabbit :rabbit2:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2022 10:31 am

More specific .. Keep your eyes on German infrastructure ...

CYBER ATTACKS

WHG
------------
In the weeks to come Bob Seger Lyrics will amaze you with hindsight recognition

---
In the weeks coming
Tanya Tucker Lyrics will become relevant

-----
Does anyone remember Englebert Humperdink?
Lyrics to one of his songs will be relevant soon ..

-----
Does anyone remember "April Wine" ?
Lyrics to a April Wine song is about to become relevant .

----
Thay can't election cheat anymore
Now they want war ..Literal war...Trust what I say ..

----
Craziness is coming next week ..
Can the NG and Marines work together?
Yes ...Shhhh Just watch Space force has it all

---
We've won Just let it happen ...Shhhhhh Watch

---
Did you know that Bill Barr is part of an organization called RITE (Restoring Integrity and Trust in Elections)? RITE just had a BIG win for election integrity in Wisconsin.

---
My Spidey sense is telling me Hunter has just been arrested ... W.H.G.

---
Cap'n K just asked me to reconsider my Asia trip .. He gave me solid reasons why I should NOT go at this time .. I agreed with him ..When he says military escalation in Asia soon ..It's a no brainer ..

----
Report: Russian Helicopter Detected US Submarine On The North Pole, After Emergency Exit To The Ice Surface. A surveillance helicopter of Russia has detected and identified a US Submarine, The Russian helicopter flew over the submarine; it showed no signs of life.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2022 11:03 am

Have you ever heard of the 27 club?
If not dig into it ..
If so there's wayyy more to it than you know ..
Trust what I say

----
Maybe you should dig into Sonny Bonos skiing accident
Hmmm ..
WHO would have made profit from his death?
They lied to you

---

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2022 11:17 am

Here's the trip he WON'T be taking
----
Here's a tidbit for you all to ponder ...
I'll be in Asia starting 10/27 .. ending 11/07 ..
Japan Indonesia Maldives Cambodia Philippines Thailand
VACATION DESERVED

---
So many were snakes Many snakes ...Never trust a snake ..
I'm fortunate .. I've avoided the snakes
Big eye-opening reveal soon ..Adrenochrome ..Trust what I say .

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2022 11:25 am

Are you ready for this CORRUPT Biden Regime to END? HRC Indicted? Swamp Drained?
It had to be this way ..
To wake up the MASSES ..
WWG1WGA The biggest Sting Operation in world HISTORY
#TRUMP2023 Trust what I say
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 FeT1AKXWYAA6xMy?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2022 4:23 pm

Q post #1927
19-Aug-2018 9:05:47 PM CEST

[Cause]
Define 'Subversion'.
The act of subverting : the state of being subverted; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within?
[Effect]

"The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons."
"I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat."
NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

January 1, 2019
"Sec. 12.  In accordance with Article 33 of the UCMJ, as amended by section 5204 of the MJA, the Secretary of Defense, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, will issue nonbinding guidance regarding factors that commanders, convening authorities, staff judge advocates, and judge advocates should take into account when exercising their duties with respect to the disposition of charges and specifications in the interest of justice and discipline under Articles 30 and 34 of the UCMJ. That guidance will take into account, with appropriate consideration of military requirements, the principles contained in official guidance of the Attorney General to attorneys for the Federal Government with respect to the disposition of Federal criminal cases in accordance with the principle of fair and evenhanded administration of Federal criminal law."
+ FBI personnel removal
+ DOJ personnel removal
+ CIA) Central Intelligence Agency">C_A personnel removal
+ State personnel removal
+ WH personnel removal 
+ House personnel removal
+ Senate personnel removal
+ Chair/CEO/VP removal
+ MIL budget (largest in our history).
+ MIL presence around POTUS 
+ 45,000 sealed indictments

Here FOLLOW DeltaForceQ (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 2:57 pm

I was reminded this is NOT the time to quit, or slack off, or anything except stay in the fight.
The war is entering the final phase.  
----

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2143

When TS (Truth Social) falls apart as investors walk and the SEC continues its march,  Trump will move back to Twitter.

Wait. Watch. Learn.
----
E. put up a cicada video.  "There is only one author".  That's extraordinary. But it's what I've always
thought.  https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2146
----
E.
Our actions define who we are. Not titles, names, or statements.

How are you defining yourself? 

Choose well.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 4:12 pm

Entheos coming attraction.  Pic  of the Twin Towers

A friend reached-out regarding the @Entheos posts above. She asked if the Towers had meaning. They may and more on that momentarily.

It's the transactions and the timeline that matter here in furtherance of the Trump inroads. This is Entheos' modus operandi and has been for a long while.

Entheos will post on a topic well in advance, often years in advance. Interim posts are used to establish context and to set public messaging. Trump then latches onto the messaging and re-posts the same. Entheos then comes through with the wrap-up post providing the original, the interim and final post for the projection.

This MO was evidenced when Entheos projected the Flynn dismissal TO THE DAY and TWO YEARS IN ADVANCE.

Is messaging to be found in the towers? Perhaps. 

It stands to reason that from the arrangement of the photographs, we could infer 9/11 revelations in their meaning. 

NYC is Mr. Trump's home. He told us that reuniting America would be fast and easy. The truth on 9/11 could accomplish that instantly.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 4:19 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 4d2cbfab8a737b8c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 4:21 pm

[size=11]@ENTHEOS
·Sep 29
[/size]
Replying to post
[ltr]and just like that....
SUDDENLY the world is talking about ASSANGE
August 31st (Operation Spotlight) - October 8th (Human Chain)
What if SETH never really was a "Bernie Supporter?"
RED - WHITE - BLUE
Why did parents do 180?
STAY TUNED. Same BAT time. Same BAT channel.
#AssangeAThon
#SethRich
#HumanChain

beforeitsnews.com/wikileaks/20
youtu.be/MIOjMqlXAUk
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 8df463689ddc8bd5[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 4:26 pm

E. from October 7

Allow me to paint a picture:

Your economies are in collapse. 
Your manufacturing sectors are shuttering.
Your job markets are non-existent.
Your inflation is through the roof. 

And in the days ahead it is likely that driving to your job will become so expensive that it will not be worth it at all.

As of December 5th, the EU will move to cut off all seaborne crude oil imports from Russia.
On February 5th of the next year, they will ban imported products of the same kind.
-
As all of this is taking place, OPEC+ just announced that they will restrict the oil supply globally because of recession fears as inflation rises. 
The inflation issue is caused both by the rapid printing of money during forced Covid Shutdowns, and due to the rebound effect from the massive failure of Western sanctions to cripple the Russian economy.

Even as Russian crude exports fall to a 12-month low today, we see signs that the damage done to the Wests economies may be irreparable. 
-
-
Winter is coming now, and the world can afford none of this.
These are the failed decisions of global leaders who have long sought to ice Russia out as a competitor, whose intelligence agencies assured them they could, and whose egos drove them to take entire countries into ruin with their mad gambit. And now they are scrambling in abject failure to contain the self inflicted wounds.
-----
And E today:

Gas at nearly 4.00 average across the country AND
6.33 in California with oil giant Valero denying price conspiracy
This is just week one of the repercussions at hand.

As gas prices skyrocket, everything else does too. 
Food prices will increase again as will basic consumer goods as transportation costs increase across the board.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 4:32 pm

SGAnon

This could lead to something historic. 
Define: Act of War
Germany-Russia history lessons ongoing?
Haven't we heard "Scare Event Necessary"?
It's getting very HOT anons. Stay sharp and safe.

https://m.bild.de/politik/2022/politik/ukraine-krieg-deutsches-konsulat-in-kiew-von-russen-raketengetroffen-81572388.bildMobile.html
----
The German consulate in Kyiv has been hit by a Russian strike. See the article above.

World War scenario on the horizon. Sight lines.
---
A Russian missile targeted the warehouse of the Ukrainian cosmetic brand Lamel.
This corporation/company rejoiced at the Crimea bridge attack.

If you think Mil-Intelligence isn't listening to what these sadists are doing, across all theatres and not just military, you are not paying attention.

We will get them [ALL]
-----
[D] Power Implosion.

https://ark-invest.com/articles/market-commentary/open-letter-to-the-fed/

SGAnon (https://t.me/RealSGAnon)

ARK Invest (https://ark-invest.com/articles/market-commentary/open-letter-to-the-fed/)
ARK Extends An Open Letter To The Fed

Could it be that the unprecedented 13-fold increase in interest rates during the last six months has raised the risks of a deflationary bust?
----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 4:40 pm

Why is the largest McDonald's in the world located in Orlando, FL?
Not New York City? Or Tokyo?
Or Los Angeles?
Why does Disney cruise lines run a Caribbean route that goes directly past Epstein island?
What is Tortola known for?
What happened to Natalie Holloway?

Those who know can't sleep.
----The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 F12e9c253a7110c4
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 7e192184dd9566a3
The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 5aec12743924cc45

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 4:53 pm

BLUE RIBBON IN GEMATRIA = 100

RIG FOR RED= 100

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 7:47 pm

There are alot of dates in this thread..

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/13/2018 22:18:18   ID:
8chan/greatawakening: 9

We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.
PATRIOTS.
PATRIOTS DAY.
HAVE FAITH.
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
USE IT - PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 5:04 am

MSM attacks.
[Round 2]
MOSSAD attempts failed.
Clown attempts failed.
They DEPEND ON WINNING IN NOV TO DEFEND/IMPEACH/STOP INVESTIGATIONS. <--
THEIR ONLY HOPE.
THEY MUST WIN.
AT ALL COSTS.
SR 187 DISCOVERY. <--
UK SIS.
C_A RUSSIA MASK HACK (SAME HAS CHINA SUB WASH - SET UP).
WHAT THEY DO NOT ANTICIPATE IS POTUS DECLAS IT ALL DUE TO OPTICS AND ARM/MSM FOOTHOLD ON COMMS TO PAINT POLITICAL ATTACK + RUSSIA INVESTIGATION COVER UP / ADV. 
WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON.
WE ARE HERE TO UNITE THE CORE.
YOU.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 5:08 am

October (Ten Days That Shook the World)

October 26=November 8 (Julian Calendar conversion)

Midterm Election Day 2022: November 8

FISA [FULL] BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE [WH].
Q
The 'server' brings down the house.
Q
JA in the news a lot lately (out of nowhere).
Crisis mode.
Q
Server or JA = truth exposed (SR).
JA in the news?
Think JC.
Server unlocks SR.
MS_13 (2 187'd nearby) phones unlock command & control. 
ETA (estimated).
It has begun.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 2:11 pm

Now you know why they cheated to put the old guy with dementia in the WH

To take the fall for all ..

NCSWIC

-----
20 days ..

Don't talk about it ..
Be about it ..

W.H.G.

W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 1:32 pm

RECAP OF THE LARGER STRUCTURE WE NEED TO KEEP IN VIEW.
It hasn't changed.
--------------------------

FROM MG 2.6.2020
Begin transmission:
Today's date is February 6, 2020
Greeting’s ladies and gentlemen
It is about time
I Ross Vandemeer also known as Marvin Gaye am leaving this one last message to you all.

Before I take a step please understand that I am not here to gain any credibility or popularity it is your choice to accept my voice
Those who have ears will hear
Do you remember what I have been talking about all year long
The rise of digital economy and finance

Cryptocurrencies
Fall of old guards
Fall of bitcoin
Rise of phoenix
XRP standard economy
Brexit gold and energy standard
National emergencies
Mass arrests and indictments
Trade deals peace in Korean peninsula
Peace in middle east
Quantum technology
Quantum financial system

Stock market collapse
Collapse of two or three major banks - and many more
Some of them already came to reality but some of them did not … yet
Time will tell
Everything is planned
Trust our plan
Do you see what is happening around the world right now?

Yes, something is not right
Is there anything right in our time?
We are here to fix it
Change in structure is inevitable
We are at the point of no return

Donald trump, president of the United States, our leader, has commenced his plan to take back sovereignty of America from Rothschild family and their army of central bank's
They are in panic
They don't have any choices left they will have to either surrender or face death

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 1:35 pm

Trust our leader - Donald trump
2020 will be the year the world will go upside down
Expect the unexpected
Us-China trade deal was the first major distraction to cover up what is going on with unstable financial market
Then fed repo
Trump impeachment hoax
Soleimani’s death

Brexit
Coronavirus
What will come next?
What will bring down the current system?
When will the biggest bubble in history pop?
20/20 expect the unexpected
Reformation of old economy structure to new has begun and it's in progress

Many of billionaires and those who are in power, and fame already added digital assets including mostly xrp in their portfolio
Institutions banks hedge funds exchanges and other financial and biggest it companies are looking to hold xrp in near future
Xrp standard

Everything will be decentralized
Everything will be transparent
Everything will be interoperable
And everything … will be watched
On one and only XRPL
AIIB is ready to fully embrace and launch their new reformed digital finance system with help of hsbc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 1:37 pm

AIIB’s new system is ready to be implemented in governments those who participate in China’s belt and road initiative and European union
It will be connected indirectly to world bank IMF and united nations
And you'll know how
Gold and energy standard economy

We will witness the return of gold standard economy in our lifetime - near future
With energy and xrp back system
Why did central banks purchase tons of gold's for last few years?
Why did JP Morgan have been buying up tons of silver for last few years?

They know
They know trump is going to change the financial system forever
Central banks will no more take advantage on us
Level playing field is ready
Transparency is here
In other words, everything will be monitored
Everything will be in control
Piece by piece

Donald trump declared us is independent from middle eastern oil
We have shale
Oil is an important factor in gold energy standard economy

Why do you think Donald trump declared such thing?
Gold is not enough to back current economy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 1:39 pm

That's why we need energy resource to back the new system with gold
We will start with energy backed economy
Then gold will come along
And xrp is ready to provide liquidity to both
Timing is everything
We've only got one shot
The time is near

The biggest wealth transfer in our history is in front of our eyes
There is no turning back
There is no point of return
Make America great again
Keep America great again
I am Marvin Gaye
Expect us
End transmission

Also on a youtube vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olKa_Fe07vk&t=2s

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Big GO TIME
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next