Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Big GO TIME

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 3:55 pm

https://t.me/DeltaForceQ/32

You have so much more than you know.
SO MUCH!
Future proves past.
News unlocks map.
=
+
++
+++
RED OCTOBER.

Mickey clock:  10:10   RED OCTOBER

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 3:58 pm

SOMEONE ASKED E if anyone knows when the laptop would 'drop'

E said:

Well I would, all things considered.
Im not sure what the point of asking anyone else would be.

----
 The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 1f604  The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 1f605  The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 1f602  The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 1f44d  The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 1f44a 
----
Another ANON took a crack at it:

[In reply to E]
So E, when will it leak?

E, [9/8/2022 2:11 PM]

When the moment of maximum impact arrives, and not a second before.

*Looks at watch* 
I've a schedule to keep here.

Last edited by Dove on Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 4:57 pm

https://t.me/Ezra_NCSWIC/125

The Queen died a very long time ago..

They just officially announce her death to distract you from something major.
----------------

London Bridge has Fallen, Queen is Dead, buckle up 10 days of darkness starts.

Deep September.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 5:18 pm

https://t.me/EzraCohenEC/59

The King of Europe will take the throne.

The New World Order was born on September 11.

Deep September

------------------------------
CAN SOMEBODY CLICK THE LINK AND TELL ME WHO THIS IS A PICTURE OF?????

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 5:23 pm

THIS HAS BEEN PART OF THE QPLAN ALL ALONG-
-------------------------------------------------
https://t.me/EzraCohenEC/60

It’s time for England to change. It’s time for the WORLD TO KNOW that Q is not a conspiracy! 

The old Queen is dead - It’s time for Princess Diana - The New Queen to come back! 

We have been telling you this - She will go LIVE on this channel to announce everything in exactly 17 hours. It’s a big day - Everything is about to change! 

Request to join and share with everyone now! ⬇

https://t.me/+tRcNTgpL2KcyZTdh

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 5:29 pm

https://t.me/QPatriot17/18162

9/11 Justice will Happen

Q2148
9.11.jpg
WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE! <-- NO PARDONS, NO DEALS, JUSTICE WILL COME
Q

Rusty Shackleford:

KNEW BIN LADENS EXACT LOCATION 08\09Lupe Fiasco BUILDING 7 DID THEY REALLY PULL IT

YES
CIA ; MOSSAD ; DULLES INT AIRPORT : CLEAVELAND-HOPKINS : DIARY FLT 1111 ; MARVIN P BUSH : STRATESEC SECURECOM WTC : CHENEY: HALLIBURTON : VIGILANT GUARDIAN ; AMALGAM VIRGO I\II ; OFFUT AFB ; BARKSDALE
PAKISTAN
KOREA

None of it was posted for no reason! WE WILL NEVER PARDON! WE WILL NEVER MAKE A DEAL!

https://truthsocial.com/@QQPatriot/posts/108964107647402003

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 5:34 pm

https://t.me/QPatriot17/18164

We Build back up the Hope during the Storm of current days: By Remembering What's Coming

Rusty Shackleford July 2021: CF RICO Coming

March 2022: CF RICO Start (FISA INDICTMENTS = START OF PUBLIC JUSTICE)
TRIAL START: MAY 8TH 2023, STAY THE COURSE!!!

STRICTLY [1A] KILL .NO.capture MISSION [CIA BRASS . CASE OFFICERS . ASSETS . FOREIGN PLACEHOLDERS [REMOVED] 

FINANCES [SEIZED & PER POTUS HUMAN TRAFFICKING ORDERS I/II - 

CLINTON "FOUNDATION" ]UNCLE \RICO\[ [CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN] [CRIMES AGAINST THE STATE] [CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY] TREASON SEDITION TYRANNICAL "LOCKDOWNS" 9/11 ET ALL]] ][
QQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 11:35 am

https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy/2758  posted 10 Sept

CABLES: Inside The >Pent_aa_gone<<

WAR>Inside the Pent_a-gon 
Is errupting and Dong Jingwei's DECLASSIFIED Revelations are COMING & Have been PROVEN True the past weeks//

DEEP STATE MILITARY GENERALS /Intelligence officers/in All three letter agencies are now feeling the pressure of Jingwei's INTEL & MILITARY retributions starting<<<
///PANIC has set in and [DS]MILITARY INTEL PERSONAL are in FEAR/// ⏰<<

>DEEP STATE IS PLANNING A MAJOR FALSE FLAG OPERATION TO CAUSE DISTRACTIONS<
COVER UP THE EXPOSURE<
 >ALL THE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN DARK GENERAL, BLACK HAT INTEL OPS. AND THEIR CONNECTIONS TO BIG TECH BIG PHARMA CDC WHO >>>CCP<<< ELECTION FRAUD ⚠

///
🔥 🔥 🔥 Inside the 3 letter agencies<<<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 11:42 am

We must be careful... Patriots, ANONS and especially HIGH PROFILED TRUTHERS who spread the GREAT AWAKENING, [EXPOSURE] of the PLANDEMIC , VACCINES DEATHS and FALSE FLAG EVENTS the CABAL DEEP STATE has systematically knowingly CREATED.<<

5G is no joke and full unauthorized testing is taken place in the U.S. and abroad...
Official rollout of the 5G in the U.S. is expected after the jan 19.

(The power behind 5G is more than a human can FATHOM ...
DARPA can use 5G as a weapon in many many ways.. Including replicating sickness and antagonizing the body cells to excrete proteins/ spike proteins
and Graphene Oxide combine with 5g to Control the body.....
There are many factors to 5G causing illness ( as known.. Even 3g 4g cause cancer this is written in your phone manual ..5G is FAR more dangerous)))
In many instances in the early testing of Military use of 5G [ CLASS-IFI ED ]  the weapon can be used to KILL subjects through positioned directed  weapons ( small energy weapon and can find subjects through Nano, phones, wifi, RFIDs.)////

____We are coming into the SUPER dangerous part of the WAR..
5G
(There's a reason.. The virus .5g was rolled out in Wuhan at the same time)////
____

Stay safe keep your spiritual body armor strong!!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 11:46 am

Reintroduction>>>TERRORISM<
/)) [They] PLANNED long ago<<
>>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
Create WAR/>same enemy>same plan>give weapons to terrorist group.. Take over country>//Terrorist group grows (again,) into jihad.. Grows into moving forces heading into> Middle East< (again) Iran Iraq /Saudi Arabia unrest.. Yemen unrest Pakistan UNREST>>>>>>>>>>>CNN [MSM]BBC PLASTERS NEWS!!!..
(no conversion of CIA_OBAMA(Biden regimen)_CCP/ moving all the opium out of Afghanistan  
/)/)The opioid alkaloids contained in opium extracts (e.g., codeine, morphine, thebaine) are used to synthesize many prescription narcotics (like morphine, codeine, oxycodone, ect.ect.ect ect ect.etc......). Heroin is also made from raw materials obtained from the opium poppy plant .... Will create drug trade WARS in Myanmar Thailand Laos Bangladesh Bhutan (Military upheaval) complete UNREST<<
////
This [DS] move is A HUGE DISTRACTION<<<< AND WILL COVER THE NEWS..EU UK U.S. NEWS

/))OBAMA_CIA(ROTHSCHILDs/Rockefeller's)_CCP(EU CONTROLLED) REGIMEN created a perfect storm of LIES & DECEPTION
>> CONTROL THE NEWS
>COVID-19 NARRATION ( DEATH S//FEAR FEAR FEAR
>CLIMATE CHANGE/FLOODS/DROUGHTS/EARTHQUAKESNEW WAR WAR WAR ... TERRORIST TERRORISM TERRORISM!!!( 
+ALL distractions away from the the Plandemic......

Unfortunately I wrote about this last year.. This would happen<
But I also wrote about the near Death CIVILIZATION EVENT...

THIS all has to happen... White HATS are letting[DS] PLAY THEIR LAST CARDS!!!!///

>Watch what TRUMP says.. This is vital in these moments and vital to a WORLD waking up..<

>> Don't act surprise...
WE ALL KNEW[THEY WERE GOING TO CREATE A WAR FOR DISTRACTION FOR MANY MANY REASONS<<

The news is FAKE
The WAR is REAL

All _EVENTS have to happen..

In each country they are experiencing the EVENTS..
the world must see the DARKNESS and RISE... This is also an _EVENT/)/))

HAVE FAITH THROUGH THE HARDEST PART OF THE PLAN

It had to be this way .

NASH EQUILIBRIUM
NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT
GAME THEORY

I WARNED OF THIS LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR MANY TIMES WE WOULD SEE THESE EVENTS...

>>Watch the shipping lines
>>Watch the volcanos
>>Watch the Waters

Inside the>STORM<

THOSE WHO ARE PREPARED CAN WEATHER THE STORM

the ending of trilogy is upon us..
The ending of Long movie...
The moment where hope is lost but in>>> final moments the good guys win( MILITARY STEPS IN) .. The Reveal...

Have FAITH
LOTS of open INTEL being dropped/

Every month millions join the Great AWAKENING MOVEMENT
And lost in what is happening.. Give them crumbs and patience..

>>>>>>22 Nation Alliance now 32... Is getting ready to STRIKE
Military x everywhere.. Positioned

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)👉White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)👈to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 11:53 am

The next stages of DAVOS GROUP, WEF, klause ass Schwab, GATES, Rockefellers UN >FERTILIZER AROUND THE WORLD<< Russia the second largest fertilizer producer in the world will be halted ( sanctioned), CCP will willing stop Export....>>> these DEEP STATE moves WILL effect U.S. and EU. South America. AFRICA .. And all Nations from growing food ( This what Bill Gates had wanted for years to do and also bought out land in the U.S to halt growing foods )//

This STAGE of the Deep State plan Will insure the blame to go to CLIMATE CHANGE<< ( engineered  controlled destruction of food grown, engineered weather Warfare with patents that control weather ( Google} , .. melting of the ice caps and blaming frozen  virus ( fake virus) being thawed under the ice in ANTARCTICA>>
THEIR ARE SEVERAL REASON TO USE CLIMATE CHANGE TO BRING IN THE NEW GREEN PASS .. THAT IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER [DS] passport that is connected to your bank account.. Your email.. Tracks everything you do and travel ( taxing you for every mile )...
This green pass will bring the sleeping sheep into full control 

So Right now.. Your seeing the FULL disruption of the Top  FERTILIZER  producers in the world being halted!!!
_______
This Near Death Civilization _EVENT >>>WILL go deep....
But there is LIGHT at the END....

Buckle up butter cups
Q_________

6,000 year old CABAL deep state fighting to keep control of humanity....... Deep inside PAIN
THE HUMANS WILL RISE AND AWAKEN

PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)👉White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)👈to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 11:55 am

https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy/2748   September 9

Last card is our last chance to make change[destroy them]

The kings are dying why?

The reptilians are dying.

Q Q1227

Who is leader?!

If You know you know.

CABLES>China is preparing for WAR<<

INSIDE sources say China knows the IMMINENT moment is coming when the U.S. MILITARY will respond against the COVID-19 BIOWEAPON ATTACK<<(inside the PENTAGON Top GENERALS are waiting for the perfect moment to STRIKE... Arrest Treasonous [DS] SPIES in their Military ranks) and government//
China is currently positioning Through the WORLD their MILITARY Warships in over 60 countries and plan to take Taiwan soon.
>Bidens effort to weaken the Military soldiers by enforcing the vaccines , knowingly well soldiers and military will be divided and a perfect time for China to STRIKE and cause chaos through /SHIPPING STOPPAGE. ENERGY CRISES../
ESSENTIAL SUPPLIES..

All MILITARY is on high ALERT

>>>DEEP STATE CABAL In every country is Working hard together to stop the 32 NATION ALLIANCE MILITARY from stepping in and stopping the Depopulation agenda that is connected to resetting the financial system( every time the deep state money goes into major debt..[they] create wars / their financial institutions can not sustain growing societies.. That's why WAR is created every time their financial system starts to [CRASH]///)

[THEY] are starting to with hold energy resources/ <<< this will bring the collapse [CRASH]

THE DEEP STATE plan is crumbling at many LEVELS and[EXPOSURE] is leaking and time is ticking......
____
There is only one chance for all MILITARY ALLIANCE to STRIKE together on their own deep state governments and [DS] MILITARY

CCP CHINA KNOWS THIS MOMENT IS COMING<<
WITHIN CHINA IS A SILENT COUP HAPPENING ALSO ..

ALL COUNTRIES ARE ON HIGH ALART....

>>DARK WINTER<<
____
Many of you are very unaware..
1.4 Billion humans will die from the vaccines ( Bioweapon attack)and the death counts chaos has already started///

These important Chess moves happening had to happen ..
White HATS took a step back as the enemy used up their final moves and energy..... Then the STRIKE HAPPENS<<

THE NEWS IS FAKE
THE WAR IS REAL
/__
when I say [FAKE] WAR ..I mean the DEEP STATE is planning these WARS across the world for confusion.. To have the sheep look away from the Truth of[EXPOSURE] of the Plandemic. The Bioweapon vaccines...
This[FAKE] WAR is never the less a WAR...... But the WHITE HATS MILITARY will step in before MAJOR Nuclear conflict errupts into a holocaust <<<<
____
It's always important to have your 30_60 days of food, water and supplies ready .. Common sense<
____
[CRASH]
Your your inside this_EVENT

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT YOUR INSIDE THIS EVENT...
____
INSIDE THE STORM
____
PAIN
____

FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)👉White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)👈to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1927

Methinks the good General doth protest too much.

I kept text records, email records, etc. 

All of it.

Every communication I have ever had with any of you players on the field of fight. All of you, each of you. Meticulous records have been immortalized.

I was your confidante that the People might never be without a resource. I was your helper that the People might never be betrayed. I was the one who stood in the shadows looking out for them all along. And each place you found me, you thought me to be a useful pawn, but I captured your secrets and recorded your spoils.
-----
You see, I value one simple rule: What you do in the dark, should match what you do in the Light.
And for many of you so-called power players, that fell far short.

But I, I will be the one who with a humbly broad brush and no monetary motive to speak of, shall paint the explicit and naked truth before People. 

I am coming for all of you, and if you are not worried yet, you will be soon.

At the end of this, I will splinter you into a thousand pieces and scatter you to the winds.

At the end of this, the People rise.
-----------------
(Love it!  I wonder which Gen'l? A 'Patriot" or...?)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 7:25 pm

]
Well FCC doing tests 9/12-9/13 

How Wireless Emergency Alerts Work: Authorized national, state, and local government authorities send the alerts through FEMA's Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) to participating wireless providers, which then push the alerts to compatible mobile devices in the affected area. Wireless provider participation is voluntary but widespread. Participating wireless providers must deliver the alerts to the area specified by the alert originator with no more than a 1/10 of a mile overshoot where technically feasible. According to industry estimates, approximately 60 percent of active smartphones in the U.S. support this “enhanced geotargeting” functionality, with the number to increase as consumers replace their devices with newer models.

https://www.fcc.gov/document/rosenworcel-announces-wireless-emergency-alert-test-partners

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 9:51 am

EBS IS READY: BlackSky Satellites Are For Overriding Fake News Satellites

SpaceX's launch on 12-2 (122 = SATELLITES = LAUNCH EBS/EMS), was about overriding the Fake News Satellites. Two types of satellites were deployed: BLACKSKY = 84 = FAKE NEWS, and 48 Starlinks. 84 reversed is 48, meaning the op's objective was to override the media sats.

Liftoff occured at 6:13pm => 316 = EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM (EMS) = WE ARE TAKING ACTION BEHIND THE SCENES. And 6:13 => 136 = SAT OVERRIDE = GREAT AWAKENING.

At 7:20pm (72 = MEDIA SAT), 1 hour & 7 minues after liftoff, the BlackSky sats were deployed. 1:07 => 107 = EBS IS READY. And 7:20 connects to Q720 EMS/EBS activations, blackouts... The phrase: Deployment of BlackSky satellites confirmed = 443 = Patriots Control All Of [Their] Satellites.

At 7:45pm, 1 hour & 32 min after liftoff (132 = The Media Offline), 48 Starlink sats are deployed. 48 = EBS GO.

@watn17

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 4:08 pm

https://t.me/c/1221718838/54

No matter what happens... You must understand! The Three Branches of Government are a CAPTURED OPERATION<
:Legislative, ;Executive,:Judicial;
are ALL>UNDER FOREIGN OCCUPATION<<<

It takes years to prosecute a Rich Person, Government high rankng official, ELITEs caught in major corruption>> most aren't prosecuted and few ever see justice... Because they are PROTECTED by the DEEP STATE CONTROLLED Three Branch Government 
____
Everything happening now is DECLASS in front of you happening 
] Durham [> Exposure
[GHISLAINE]>Exposure
[FAUCII]>Exposure
[Vaccines] >Exposure
[GREAT RESET] > EXPOSURE

WATCH as around the world Major Leaders Begin to EXPOSE 
The GREAT RESET<

GENERAL FLYNN> EXPOSING DAVOS GROUP/EVENT 201/
COVID-19 PLANNED ATTACK
ECT.ect.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò Calls on People of Faith to Unite in a Worldwide Anti-Globalist Alliance to STAND UP > AGENDA 2030
ECT ECT..

VATICAN, Catholic news FromRome info. Editor Br.Alexis Flavian Bugnolo EXPOSES The Great Reset and calls for the World to Unite against the Globalist Agenda and calls for Mass Arrests 

Many many many more across the world are EXPOSING the Great Reset/Davos group/WHO/World economic forum event 201 ECT ECT ECT..

(Expect ROGEN to do major podcast on Great Reset/through the world top podcasters influences, high ranking officials to EXPOSE COVID-19 DAVOS GREAT RESET AGENDA..... Up till now only Truthers/ANONS/seekers know about the Agenda..
<< It's all going to change<<

RED OCTOBER
IS ONLY BEGINING
DAY ONE
DECEMBER 3RD
___
Near the end of the madness.. Near DEATH CIVILIZATION event... After the World Riots/FREEDOM revoluts.... Then comes 11.3 

>The Three branches of government will only stall or NOT prosecute the cases properly that are starting or being heavily investigated/////

The Military is the only way

IF YOU CAN'T

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+Y1z5_ORUcUpjY2Ni

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 7:56 am

[DEEP STATE] [DS] letting the convert WAR become OVERT<<<

[THEY] are letting the Sleeping sheep know now a WAR is coming and [They] are getting ready to starr their NARRATION<<<<

(DON'T BE FOOLED IN THE MSM STORIES,, THAT THE COUP, CIVIL WAR IS IN 2024 >>> THIS IS JUST THE INSERT OF [DS] MISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN BEGINNING<<<
///GET THE SHEEP FEAR MONGERING OVER 2024 AND START THE NARRATION EARLY >> 
>BLAME TRUMP
>BLAME MILITARY LEADERS THAT ARE CONSERVATIVE
>BLAME PATRIOTS WHO MOVE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE INSIDE SOCIAL MEDIA AND IN LIVE RALLYING

>>>>> DEEP STATE IS MAKING THEIR MOVE<<<<
[THEY] WILL KEEP PUSHING IN THE NEXT SEVERAL WEEKS THAT TRUMP <<
>>ROGUE MILITARY LEADERS ARE BEGINNING TO START THEIR COUP EARLIER THAN EXPECTED<<))
_

We all knew this moment was coming :joy:...

INSIDE DC/CIA/PENTAGON
FBI/IS PANIC<<<<[THEY] KNOW> 11.3 _(OVERT) EVENTS BEGIN<

/_ Everything up till now was COVERT Ops.  

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 10:08 am

https://t.me/RealEntheos/215  future q info.

History Of The 10th Mountain Division (For Future)     https://rumble.com/vjl3vb-history-of-the-10th-mountain-division.html

The 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry) is a non-mechanized, light infantry division that is currently part of the XVIII Airborne Corps.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 10:10 am

Entheos
https://rumble.com/v1b165v-battle-cry-remember-your-oath.html

Rumble (https://rumble.com/v1b165v-battle-cry-remember-your-oath.html)
BATTLE CRY (REMEMBER YOUR OATH)
Entheos (Truth Social) https://truthsocial.com/@ENTHEOS/posts/108342602171190804 Watch the news starting today. MONUMENTAL events.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 10:11 am

Entheos

President Trump's 1776 Report 

(important for future - read and preserve) 

@realDonaldTrump @StephenM 

#InternetBillOfRights #AMERICA250 #USA250 #Constitution 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtm2sxsnto0xdg9/The-Presidents-Advisory-1776-Commission-Final-Report.pdf?dl=0

The-Presidents-Advisory-1776-Commission-Final-Report.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 12:19 pm

The Deep State United States bad military and war hawks are bleeding for MONEY and currently selling of WEAPONS/animations/ U.S. Artillery> to IRAN, PAKISTAN,  Malaysia COUNTRIES including south America.....
>The Great sell off is a desperate attempt to generate money
>Weapons and money going to UKRAINE are being stolen by DEEP STATE and the weapons resold to other countries

As the Great Reset/ PLANDEMIC is COLLAPSING in real time.... BILLIONS of humans are waking up! Even those who have Been vaccinated up to 3X are now denying the vaccines. Several countries being led by Israel, UK with national reports on vaccine deaths and damages hitting the MSM media and backed by Elite Scientist, Collages, government Research programs and Military
Studies .....>The world is waking up and standing against the vaccines and world AGENDA.... Many have seen the collapse of their economy death of friends after vaccines ( the darkness ) and obvious control of Censorship happening world wide and these Agendas have pushed the Sleeping population to open their eyes and reject the vaccines.
>The GLOBAL AGENDA headed by WEF UN KAZARIAN MAFIA. ROCKEFELLERS INSTITUTIONS are now losing Trillions as the agenda is being EXPOSED and the Chinese Elders, clans and Dragon families have stopped their FUNDING......

The desperate FBI DOJ DEMOCRATS RINOS are in PANIC as the WORLD MILITARY OPERATIONS COME CLOSER TO THEIR DEMISE AND> ENDING< .....

TRUMP publicly comes out playing The Storm. WWG1WGA song and Shares a photo of him wearing a Q bottom on his jacket ( reTruthed q pic).....

You must Remember in all this that is happening in the world... SEVERAL white hat LEADERS have doubles as do the black HATS.
And currently green/blue screen digital EFFECTS is in FULL projection and being used.

The death of the Queen and her WRINKLED FLAG on the casket is that of George H W. Bush when he died... It's a military white HATS code and signals > TRAITOR TO HIS/HER PEOPLE< ...>This signal of the WRINKLED FLAG on casket means OPERATIONS are place to correct the CORRUPTION ( this person created or was part of)///
__
Inside the STORM of the century

ALL SOURCES/ALL CONFIRM.. NOW IS THE TRUE TIME TO STOCK UP OR RESTOCK YOUR  FOODS goods and supplies.... FOR AT LEAST ONE TO THREE MONTHS///

>EYES TO GERMANY<
count down on the :alarm_clock:

Join:
https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 10:53 am

@WHGrampa
11h
Hollywood has problems ..

Call ME the Whistleblower ...
Watch what happens in the next few weeks ..
They're sick people and I know who they are ..
No fear
It's my duty
My Honor
REVEAL TIME
LONG LIVE Kappy
23.7.8.W.H.G. Pray

---
Are you hearing what I've been telling you?
Save the children first ...Castrate the predators second ..
It's a rude awakening ..
TRUTH 23.8.7 loves you W.H.G.

-----
In a very short time .. the world is going to discover "Their" plan ..

I've told you of a major CP/human trafficking bust that will happen ,,,
Pay attention ..
It's not futuristic
It's soon
PAY ATTENTION .. TRUST WHAT I SAY ,, IT'S CLOSER THAN YOU THINK

The Queen has been removed ..
NO PROTECTION FOR THE KING ..
Watch for it ..23.8.7. W.H.G.

---
This week coming you'll learn of mass corruption within the alphabet soup agencies ..
REMEMBER ... precedents have been set

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 3:56 pm

GO TIME IN 2 OR 3 YEARS.

E.

Future news:

China and the US have an understanding currently. The US domestic manufacturing sector is set to catch up with its production of -9mm chips in 2-3 years time, and then China will move to "take" Taiwan. 
-
Behind the scenes, this is a mutual understanding as far as the US is concerned, saber rattling aside.

Pay attention to shake ups in TSMC leadership ahead. 

"Intelligence Agencies" are odd things.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 7:54 pm

https://t.me/c/1456162039/494

Part 1

Final WARNING  :warning: 
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE LAWS OF WAR> 
(PROTOCOL)

The LAW OF WAR> MILITARY Action and protocol on foreign occupation inside United States territories and branches of U.S. Governments/offices/sectors that have been occupied by foreign governments/ leaders/ Intelligence/forces, that entity has one year to vacate the U.S. territories and premise. 

Failure to head this Warning will result in Full Military defense, retribution and tribulations in accordance to Military Courts, Tribunals, imprisonment or Death.

(:point_up: this how a senior Military commander stated the Law of Wars in layman's terms )///
_
As you most of you know by now, the illegal election that happened in 2020 was a Military Sting operation to watch the Deep State and their CCP REGIMEN in cohesion/ help from VANGUARD CIA DARPA to control  BIG TECH ,MSM outlets and Industries that are also run by foreign influences that are loyal to Europe Elites add the DAVOS group. ECT ECT.

The military operations were to insure the Deep State would cheat/illegally interfere in U.S elections using foreign powers, foreign occupation, foreign money and influences. 
This domestic [DS] military Coup against a sitting President would ensure activating the LAWS OF WAR PROTOCOL and PROCEDURES that would lead to EXPOSURE of Foreign and Domestic Forces that worked together in a conspired will of corruption to take over the United States and their three branches of government.

_ On January 20, 2021 the U.S. military white hate issued their first warning to the BIDEN regimen and BLACKROCK, VANGUARD, STATE STREET EXECUTIVES, 
INCLUDING 16 Families and Royals across the world to vacate their actions in the Stolen 2020 U.S. constitutional elections and were told to leave the U.S. territories.

_On January 20, 2022 the year long grace pass expired and The LAWS OF WAR PROCEDURE WERE FOLLOWED ( and silent military actions operations continued before, during and after the First WARNING of 2021)___

Military Working behind the scenes
__
TODAY _
Record Bankruptcy  in US*
( :point_down: from Anna khait)

1. Victoria's Secret declared bankruptcy.
2. Zara closed 1,200 stores.
3. La Chapelle withdrew 4391 stores.
4. Chanel is discontinued.
5. Hermes is discontinued.
6. Patek Philippe discontinued production.
7. Rolex discontinued production.
8. The world's luxury industry has crumpled.
9. Nike has a total of $23 billion US dollars preparing for the second stage of layoffs.
10. Gold's gym filed for bankruptcy
11. The founder of AirBnb said, 12 years of efforts were destroyed in 6 weeks.
12. Even Starbucks announced to permanently close their 400 stores.
13. WeWork isn't in a great spot either

*Nissan Motor Co. may close down in USA.*

1. Biggest Car Rental company (Hertz) filed for bankruptcy - they also own Thrifty and Dollar
2. Biggest Trucking company (Comcar) filed for bankruptcy - they have 4000 trucks
3. Oldest retail company (JC Penny) filed for bankruptcy - to be acquired by Amazon for pennies
4. Biggest investor in the world (Warren Buffet) lost $50B in the last 2 months
5. Biggest investment co. in the world (BlackRock) is signalling disaster in the world economy - they manage over $7 Trillion
6. Biggest mall in America (Mall of America) stopped paying mortgage payments
7. Most reputable airline in the world (Emirates) laying off 30% of its employees
8. US Treasury printing trillions to try to keep the economy on life support
9. Estimated no. of retail stores closing in 2020 - 12,000 to 15,000. 

closing:*

- J. Crew
- Gap
- Victoria's Secret
- Bath & Body Works
- Forever 21
- Sears
- Walgreens
- GameStop
- Pier 1 Imports
- Nordstrom
- Papyrus
- Chico's
- Destination Maternity
- Modell's
- A.C. Moore
- Macy's
- Bose
- Art Van Furniture
- Olympia Sports
- K Mart
- Specialty Cafe & Bakery
&many  more
____
Inside the Storm
:fire:

Join: :point_down:
https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy
Telegram (https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy)
Nesara (Official)

National Economic Security And Reformation Act 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 11:33 am

Part 2
Final WARNING  :warning: 
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE LAWS OF WAR> 
(PROTOCOL)
__
First you must understand when the President is on TV, tens of thousands of Intelligence  Insiders/Workers/ Agents and direct Mil.Agencies from hundreds of countries around the world are watching the speech and looking for messages, codes, drops, live time WIRES.  
( it's not only TRUMP supporters but very important World white HATS agencies and ALLIANCE as well as the DEEP STATE agencies that are looking at The Presidents speech)

(,as you have read part 1 of this story, you can understand why the Military. ..TRUMP EXECUTIVE ORDERS pertaining to seizing assets of foreign countries that interfered in the U.S. ELECTIONs. 
These seizing of money in the Stock Market is currently happening.. And hundreds of companies running through BLACKROCK AND VANGUARD holdings are All COLLAPSING....> BEHIND THE SCENES THERE IS NO DEALS. NO SURRENDER. ////.
The ENEMY IS IN [COLLAPSE] .....{ REREAD PART 1 of the Story above}||||

[FACEBOOK] 
BEHIND the scenes> ZUCKERBERG has come under control of White Hat's > TURNCOAT<
and a WAR is happening over FACEBOOK.
Deep state.. WHITE HATS are in a critical Battle for the 3,000,000,000. BILLION users and control of their lives.
_U.S. Deep State wants FULL control as soon as possible ( before the EXPOSURE of the FBI. CIA. DOJ OBAMA CLINTONS BIDEN REGIMEN 
DEEP STATE OPERATIONS ARE GOOD EXPOSED//// They trying desperately to use Congressional powers to seize FACEBOOK.
>
.> as I have told you last year the tentacles of Bin Salman is reaching far into all TOP Social media sites/ >>his subsidiary companies. His investors he controls and family/ Saudi interest controls TRILLIONS in social media!.….. with the combined help of United States Space Force Intel Agency and U.S. Military Intel BATTALIONS, the OPERATIONS of the STORM are bringing down FACEBOOK and everything is headed to [EXPOSURE]><....

( but everything seemingly must BE DONE BY THE BOOKS .... Good Republicans working for the people must make it feel as though the government officials are fighting with them and for them .... It just seem as Americans are talking back their country.... But the real TRUTH behind the Scenes... THE MILITARY LAW OF WAR is in EFFECT. TRUMP EXECUTIVE ORDERS IN AFFECT...   
////CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT in effect < this means, everything must seem normal as U.S Military is behind the scenes seizing POWERS))/// ..... 

The Deep State cabal in the VATICAN knew this was happening that's the reason they called for all their money back from all countries that have Central Banking system)/// The CABAL is inside a great Collapse and nothing can stop what is coming

That's the Reason TRUMP stood by the Flag with dark stars ( looks like no stars)... The CODE in this message is Clear to Military Operatives , Communication Specialist Across the world in hundreds of different Mil. Intelligence agencies that were watching the TRUMP speech and DECODING>,_EVENTS.

>TRUMP GAVE THE CODED MESSAGE FOR MILITARY WHITE HATS TO MOVE FORWARD WORLD WIDE IN THEIR CONTINUING PLANS. AND IN THE SAME MESSAGE THE DEEP STATE CABAL WERE WARNED. NO DEALS. NO SURRENDER.

_In TRUMPs speech he gave much Details as what WILL happen>>From FBI EXPOSURE to the FALL of the Democratic party>
.. TO THE FUTURE SAFETY OF THE MAGA MOVEMENT.
_The past month TRUMP has confirmed Q several times.... And KASH PATEL had been on Q Podcasters Channels several times this year

With PUTIN >HEADING FALCON STORM MILITARY OPERATIONS to bring down UKRAINE BIOLABS ( DONE) and his main Goal is to stop the [DS] world money laundering operations in UKRAINE ..... This will insure the COLLAPSE OF THE > [UN] DAVOS regimen>
BIDEN. OBAMA TRILLIONS IN UKRAINE.

THE FINAL :warning: WARNING:warning: HAS BEEN GIVEN
AND NOW THERE IS NO DEALS. NO SURRENDER AND THE OPERATIONS INTENSIFY WORLD WIDE.

YOU ARE INSIDE THE STORM! 
YOU ARE THE STORM PATRIOTS!!
 YOU HAVE SAVED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF LIVES BY SHARING REAL NEWS AND INFORMATION THROUGH THE WORLD MOVEMENT.... THE GREAT AWAKENING Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 11:49 am

The UN is certainly trying hard to Push US military into FULL conflict..
It takes one controlled ROGUE Deep State general to cross the line and ATTACK and create havoc...///)

At this point... There are to much variables....>

but what's certain is the COLLAPSE to the brink ..
Famine in the CARDS , Cyberattacks ( blackout ) ATM//
Banks down //supply chains ... PAIN...
__
Imagine if PUTIN & Salman are the masterminds behind BITCOIN? and... Deep state doesn't want this truth coming out.. Because over a decade they were tricked into investing World wide into crypto ....
How cryptic that would be to have all their human trafficking money and money laundering in Bitcoin held up in a SEIZED PLANNED OPS.......( Some where @jack understands the Q quote ..

Thanks for playing, @Jack.

Showing your hand was the intended target.

The 'SRIKE' will be FAST.

Shall We Play A Game?

Q
___
@jack Dorsey (Twitter)
Zuckerberg
GATES
YouTube
Google
WORLD WIDE DEEP STATE PLAYERS IN ALL COUNTRIES
>>>>>> Trillions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GONE<

There is more money hidden in BITCOIN than the numbers you Google or MSM reports.....

> NAKAMOTO > BITCOIN<.....

( They all got played ///
______
STORM of the CENTURY....

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 12:40 pm

Starlink = The savior for an incoming communications blackout ..

It's coming ..

The [DS] has lost control of the narrative ..

They're desperate ..

They're going to create chaos in the streets ..

Trust what I say ..

W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 5:52 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2180

Patriots and Frog Family

During my red pilling sessions, these words were repeated to me on a regular basis:  “Think Logically!”  
At this point in the mission, those words are so very important because we need to remember we are at war…yes this IS a movie but we are still at war and must play our parts. 
Ok  how the heck can that be logical?  Ok here goes…yes, Q told us this is a movie because all the major evil players were taken out (military tribunals, execution or gitmo-forever-more) before most of us got involved.  
As in every war, there is cleanup and that is what we are watching happen now.  But….. what about the movie?  Well the movie needs a plot, main characters and an audience so they are eased into total understanding why this was played out behind the scenes.  That is where we came in as Flynn’s digital journalists….as Flynn’s F.R.OG.s!!!  
We started our campaign with the most powerful piece initially…our #SaveTheChildren campaign.  Once we awakened many on that, we showed them who, what, when, how and why our children needed to be saved.   
From there we moved on into more detailed information exposing adrenochrome, red shoe club, black eye club, pizza club, cannibalism etc. and because of getting that info out to the public, we were able to enlist more frogs to assist us.  

We exposed the politicians, hollywood, sports and music elite etc. as our team of frogs grew dramatically.  We became the news.  Then we became the digital journalists that others trusted for the truth.  The enemy never saw us coming.  They were confident that the majority were completely brainwashed.  We surprised them.  

The silent majority got off their couches and joined us.  Do NOT let anyone tell you we are NOT the majority now because we ARE!!!  Yes, many are still “sheep” but not because they haven’t heard the truth. They are sheep because they choose to be.  They enjoy being slaves and told what to do every second of their day. 

There are others that also just think we are all conspiracy theorists.  Those people want proof but when we submit the truth to them, they choose not to believe because they don’t want to admit that we have been being brainwashed for decades… 

so now it is time to .... “think logically”… stop believing the mainstream media’s reports and bogus covid numbers.  Heck, why are you even bothering to still be watching or reading their crap???  

Think logically…Q said disinformation is necessary…an example…When asked, Q said JFK Jr was not alive.  I know personally and without a question that John is very much alive.   Why would Q say he isn’t alive?  You can figure that reason out for yourself, right? 

In war, you never give your game plan to the enemy.  Have you noticed lately all the “that can’t be true” news stories happening and the supposed patriots “in fighting” going on?  

Think logically.  
Sometimes a distraction is necessary to keep all eyes on one hand while the other hand is getting the job done.  I have been asked if General Flynn is really with Cabal…and if so was I going to have to rename my Signal groups which are all called “Flynn’s F.R.O.G.s”. 

Holy crap frogs…absolutely, positively NO NO NO!!!  I actually got to look into the General’s eyes and his passion is so extremely true and loyal to the USA and to its citizens!!!  He is also strongly true to President Trump and the White Hats!!!  
Think logically. 
Think distraction. Think patriots at the top levels that must do a heck of a lot of personal sacrifices for this mission.  Speaking of personal sacrifices, look at all the personal sacrifices  that you, as frogs and patriots, had to go through.  My point here today is that when you hear something that doesn’t quite ring true to you, 

THINK LOGICALLY... and look to see what the other hand is doing.  Just trust that together we are strong!!! It has never been more important than now to research everything for yourself.  You truly need to think for yourself.  You truly need to trust yourself.  Above all trust in God.   Trust in the Plan. 

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)  https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 5:56 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2181

[they] are going to TRIGGER a mass psychosis...
[THEY] already gave this  [DS]_EVENT
PLAN in many discussions
>>Tik Tok

Mass endorphins madness by teens has already begun.. Who are brainwashed by their phones and algorithms created by CCP and CIA l>. . m> >>
DARPA organization

HALF OF PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITALS FOR VACCINES DEATHS,POISON AND EFFECTS.. ARE YOUNG TEENS WHO ARE ADDICTED TO DOPAMINE OVER-DOSE..

//
NOT ONLY
WAS
[COVID-19]
[VACCINES]
DEADLY[BOOSTERS]
+PART OF CCP (FAR RIGHT/RINOS) PLAN TO KILL POPULATION AND TAKE CONTROL OF THE NEWS STRUCTURES AND INFO.. AND SOCIAL MEDIA NARRATION..
BUT ALSO TO TARGET OUR CHILDREN... IN A >>>DARPA<< PROGRAM>>>> TO CONTROL THEM..... TO BRING THEM INTO MADNESS...

WE ARE IN A WAR!!!!!!!!

SUICIDE
ELDERLY DEATH
VACCINE  DEATH
& COMPUTER GENERATED ALGORITHM AND FREQUENCIES ARE CONTROLLING THE KIDS.....

WAKE
UP

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDUCATE YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA) https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 5:58 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2182

GETTING CLOSER TO [EXPOSING]
WHO CREATED CANCER AND ALL THE PANDEMICS
________
Dr Judy Mikovits joins Mike Adams and she’s dismayed, that despite all of her best efforts to warn people for the past year and the best efforts of people like Dr Luc Montagnier, Dr Dolores Cahill, Dr Sherri Tenpenny and many others who predicted this mass murder, and yet it happened, anyway.

“100 million Americans have been injected with a synthetic virus with…the most dangerous spike protein, consisting of HIV, XMRV and SARS.”

FAUCI IS BEHIND EVERY PANDEMIC SINCE 1984

She reminds us that the lab origins of the current pandemic are hardly novel; that every “pandemic” has had lab origins since 1984, when Anthony Fauci started working at the NIAID, starting with AIDS.

“HIV/AIDS; you’ll remember the story of how we were lied to by Tony Fauci, Bob Gallo, the people at the top of NIH, CDC, FDA, even then. So the scenario, the game plan is exactly the same…

“We knew the spike protein, alone, the envelope protein, alone is the disease, so they can all backtrack, because they just injected everyone in the world with a synthetic deadly virus. They injected the poison. The word ‘virus’ means ‘poison’ and they injected it into everybody in the world, so they can back off now, because they’ve accomplished their end game. You will have customers for life and you will succeed at mass-murder.

“You’re going to kill everyone with HIV, you’re going to kill the 6% of America that had XMRV, when we were supposedly debunked. Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus is the mouse’s syncytin gene. So we knew the mouse virus was in everybody from the vaccines. We knew the flu vaccine put people at risk of dying of COVID…what I think what everybody has to wake up to is NEVER, EVER, EVER get another shot and we will never, ever, ever see another pandemic.

COVID MOTIVE IS TO KILL SICK PEOPLE TO AVOID TRILLIONS IN INSURANCE

“We’ve been creating these in our labs my entire career. This was my job.” She says their motivation is “To kill people and cover up these crimes. Remember, they’re cremating people, so you can’t realize it was the vaccine strain, so you can’t realize that we were right in 2011, in 1984…

“When our paper, that was ultimately published in Science, in October of 2009…and the entire upper echelons of the government realized that these things were coming out of our laboratories and they re-wrote history then. They called it…an ‘unintended spread of a Biosafety Level 2 contaminant.’

“It’s not ‘Biosafety Level 2’, when it’s contagious cancer, contagious prostate cancer, contagious ovarian cancer, lung cancer! And who are the people now, who they’re inoculating? We never inoculated an AIDS patient! They have an acquired immune dysfunction or deficiency! They can’t make an appropriate antibody or immune response of any kind, that’s why they’re sick. So why, now would you inject them, if the intention is now to kill them and call it ‘COVID’ – it’s not COVID! You created the cancer. You created the disease and now you’re murdering the victims to cover up your crimes…

“We’ve been lied to for 40 years…[HIV] was spread by a Hepatitis vaccination program with a contaminated vaccine. Who dies in the first wave of HIV? All the people that had HIV and XMRV; mouse viruses from a contaminated blood supply. This is what our book showed…

You can’t mix animal tissue, aborted fetal tissue; that you’re actually injecting into the most vulnerable people another animal’s virome..And other viruses..
________
INSIDE THE STORM
] EXPOSURE[

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 6:00 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2183

:warning:BILL GATES
just gave a warning that Terrorist will release the next BIOWEAPON ATTACK<<

(This actually means GATES/UN/NATO/ROTHSCHILDS/ROCKEFELLERS/VATICAN/WORLD BANKS. <> DEEP STATE ... Actually are getting ready to release the next BIOWEAPON<<<))))

////The world is CONNECTED and one.... The people must all RISE....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 12:04 pm

https://t.me/c/1383569922/180

THE QUANTUM COMPUTER 
ACTIVATED
GREEN LIGHT
BQMBS INCOMING 
Blackout Necessary 
Dark to Light
/Start

DIGITAL WAR  - 09.27.2022 - COMEBACK

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 1:50 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2204

The corruption of the Biden administration is in clear view//

TRUMP also mirrored the drops of several TRUTH speakers...
In his speech last week admitting BIDEN ( deep state , /)
Had to win the elections ....
It was the only way the world could see the Corruption.... In his speech he high lighted this concept and more over being direct stating that if he had won the Election things would not have changed and the corruption of MSM and DS would have created much more harder problems and issues to address...... But by BIDEN taking office the Corruption is being EXPOSED....

( It's becoming clear that what many of us Truthers have said in February of last year is coming to past....>The election was given to BIDEN as it was part of military OPERATIONS, continuity of government, DEVOLUTION, that will all connect to laws of Wars that ACTIVATED on January 21, 2022 - 12 :a.m....
Since 2017 TRUMP had signed many Executive Order(s) that pertain to DEVOLUTION PLAN and continuity of government ..
_everything your watching and have been watching is well placed PLAN to catch all the atrocities , government corruptions.. and crimes against humanity taking place within United States three branch systems of government which in turns connects to OTHER world government's and leaders and Elites,> organizations<)// )

Like I stated many times... BIDEN (actor(s) is a turn coat
he was placed for a reason after
By white HATS who placed him for a reason [ INFILTRATION] into the world DEEP STATE SOCIETY CABAL....( My understanding is all his assets were frozen and he was given/ a choice of DEATH >MILITARY TRIBALS < and everything taking from his family including his future grandchild inheritance.... Or he could become the WORLDS MOST POWERFUL MOLE  directly placed in the middle of the DEEP STATE sector [ INFILTRATION]<

Everything your seeing is designed... PELOSI> BIDEN*.
>FAUCI>hunter's laptop that holds the key to DEEP STATE PLAN ( and how it was placed inside the shop in DELAWARE shop<
Hunter had to place it was)

There are so mechanisms to this PLAN> TRUMP , 8 U.S. INTEL. AGENCIES, MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BATTALIONS ,  
connected to a world wide of WHITE HATS inside the STING OPERATION OF THE CENTURY
to save the World.
____
These final moments CABAL DEEP STATE are FIGHTING for their life across the world and using every last evil plot they have to not be EXPOSED>>>

As you see now more and more countries are EXPERIENCING the COLLAPSE.. Food, gas, supply chains ..> ( if you don't know.... Food supply for cattle in chaos and ranchers are looking their cattle in many parts of the world..../ Chicken prices are soaring.... Even tuna will become a delicacy in the near future....

> Riot's have started.. Over food and gas.. Inflation.. supply chain shortages
>EU is final announcing a recession in TV 
> World ELITEs have pulled their MONEY from wall street and sold their stock
> Delaware companies are collapsing 
>

The U.S. DOLLAR is COLLAPSING>> but behind the fake [DS] dollar is real coins, metal ( precious gold/silver)//
Which will create the new Dollar/system
Backed by gold......

( Did you ever see that video where RED CROSS is shipping 
 hundreds of BILLIONS in gold
In an airplane?..... > That was actually white HATS Military using> red Cross banners for transport..[ infiltration ]>>

The LARGEST recovery of stolen World GOLD and ASSETS holdings was recovered in 6 underground bunkers including the VATICAN, Venice, Roman Underground bunkers in 2016 December. ONLY days after TRUMP took office and placed by WHITE HATS>> military INTEL....

The GOLD is in SECURE LOCATIONS and recently been delivered to Major countries..
And will be used after the COLLAPSE of the current deep state money system..
( If you are new to the Great AWAKENING And the story of gold seized in VATICAN... Please go back in my posts and read)//
__
Black SWAN_ EVENT..> inside the STORM OF THE CENTURY

The world is connected
Q
_
Buckled up...

Stock up!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 1:59 pm

CERN home of the >CIA 

Considering that approximately 15,000 people commute to CERN and/or CIA Headquarters on a daily basis, they must do so via secret underground trains as there are no major parking lots at CERN as seen in the aerial view of CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia.
The notion that CERN’s supercomputer is being used as a weapon is foreshadowed in the novel “Angels & Demons” (2000) by Dan Brown which portrays antimattercreated at CERN being used in a weapon against the Vatican. In reality however, CERN is being used as a weapon against all of humanity.
The notion that CERN is responsible for orchestrating the chaos and terror of the underworld is corroborated by a report from June 7, 2015, which stated that the impendingapocalyptic man-made asteroid attack will “be started by CERN’s Large Hadron Collider”.
A secondary report dated June 8, 2015, stated that scientists at CERN could “cause a black hole” and that “The CERN logo is 666 – the sign of the beast” could bring theoretically bring about the “end of days” event as foreshadowed in the book Roman Catholic Church’s Book of Revelation.
In short, CERN is ultimately responsible for any future apocalyptic-like event that could theoretically destroy planet Earth (e.g., asteroid attack, biological pandemic, nuclear terror attack, World War III, etc.) which is exactly what one would expect from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

_With the CIA trafficking the most drugs, Weapons, human, child trafficking, killings of presidentts, prime ministers and world leaders across the world leading to False colour Revolutions within the past century, it's a wonder society still doesn't understand Facebook and many social media networks were created by the CIA and DARPA projects.

>To this day the EXPOSURE of the CIA and World Deep state is on fast track direct to civilizations and societies across the world in the Great AWAKENING movement.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 2:01 pm

https://t.me/DTLivestream  join now if you can.

Going live they say on Oct. 1 at 6pm et.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 4:03 pm

:red_circle::red_circle:OPREATION "RED OCTOBER":red_circle::red_circle:

What will happen on October 8th?

"Cyber attacks ON GOOGLE"

The 8th day of the month has been interesting as of late.
July 8: Shinzo Abe assassinated
Aug 8: Mar a Lago raided by FBI
Sep 8: Queen Elizabeth dies
Oct 8: Secret:exclamation: 
Nov 8: Midterm elections

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 2:03 pm

Coming attractions from WHG

Pay attention to news about Jimmy Carter ..
---
Someone very close to Biden has turned on him

---
Biden betrayal ...

It's happening ..

They're running scared ..

Distancing in effect ..

Major news soon ..

----
The Democrat pot has boiled over ..

They've lost control ..

Stay safe ..

FF's inbound ..

----
They want you angry ..

They want you to react with violence ..

Stay calm ..

Don't let them anger you ..

REPEAT.. ..
DON'T LET THEM ANGER YOU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 2:04 pm

https://t.me/Ezra_NCSWIC/152

Vladimir Putin is following the Just War Theory of Christianity.

The just war theory is a largely Christian philosophy that attempts to reconcile three things:

- Taking human life is seriously wrong.

-  States have a duty to defend their citizens, and defend justice.

- Protecting innocent human life and defending important moral values sometimes requires willingness to use force and violence.

=============================
There will likely be a war the day after Pelosi leaves.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 3:20 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2221

When the subject of nuclear war is brought up, some claim this is the "scare event" referred to by Q in 2018. 

"[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT" is an obscure phrase used only once. Its intended meaning has never been confirmed by Q. 

It's unlikely that the present threat of nuclear war is the "scare event" mentioned in this post. Such claims should not prevent us from praying for peace.
---
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/13/2018 22:18:18   ID:
8chan/greatawakening: 9

We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.
PATRIOTS.
PATRIOTS DAY.
HAVE FAITH.
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
USE IT - PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 3:24 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2226

EUROPEAN UNION >WILLBLACKROCK, Vanguard, ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT.....
Are the forces behind the pandemic, world wars,  human trafficking, weapons trade, bioweapon BIOLABS in Ukraine, Nicaragua, Australia  Congo, Nigeria, India, Kenya, Ghana, Haiti, Ethiopia, Georgia, ect ect ect ect.... 

_The growth of the CABAL after Israel/Egypt (KAZARIAN Mafia dominance) [DS] begins it's world domination from the Old Country>EUROPE<>>Italy. The Roman empire the VATICAN  who created the first Centralized banking systems through the NightsTempler a Catholic Military, the most wealthiest of the Christian order who like today's CIA created Wars in many countries for control of resources and installing regimes faithful to the Jesuit/KAZARIAN M. monarchy 

>The only way to defeat the CABAL is to destroy their Regimen in Europe. [ COLLAPSE] the oil and gas. PUTIN knows what he is doing
... Cutting off the Gas/oil..../// The DEEP STATE in EU have been dependent on the oil for many reasons that is connected to Share holders through VANGUARD/ BLACKROCK/State Street ..... Hundreds of BILLIONS € is traded through the resources of oil, gas and petroleum products daily, that connect to shipping,  supply chains, production in all industries through the European Union...

The boycott of Central banking system backed by USD (in debt nearing 250 trillion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) is happening through the world and systematical COLLAPSE of the EUROPEAN UNION is happening!!!!....
_
 :point_down: from Ben.F 

Russians and others have cut off gas to the E.U  because nobody wants to accept their nothing backed fiat money as payment.Italy and Slovakia reported receiving less than half of the usual volumes of gas from Russia. France has had no gas since June 15th. Poland, Bulgaria, Finland, Denmark and the Netherlands have already had their Russian gas deliveries suspended. Germany is also facing a cut off soon.

The Europeans cannot find gas elsewhere. Algeria, for example, has also cut off half the gas supply it sends to Europe via pipeline

The fake Biden regime promised Europeans they would replace Russian gas but, their main gas export terminal has been blown up and will not resume full operations before years’ end.

The squeeze is also being put on oil. The oil the Europeans have been stealing from Libya ever since the murder of Muammar Gaddafi in 2011 has been cut off.

Also, Ukraine’s largest oil refinery has been destroyed, cutting off another major source of European oil.
__
How do you EXPOSE the OLD GUARD CABAL IN THE E.U that controls NATO, UN and the world AGENDA that created the PLANDEMIC and almost everything through the world connected to Jesuits DAVOS/VATICAN KAZARIAN MAFIA ROTHSCHILDS ECT. ORGS?
YOU COLLAPSE THEIR DEEP STATE FINANCIAL MONOPOLIZED INSTITUTIONS 
THAT USE OIL, GAS, PETROLEUM AS THEIR BASE FOR TRILLIONS IN INVESTMENTS IN ALL THE INDUSTRIES [THEY] RUN AND HAVE HIGH-JACKED

> Inside VANGUARD, BLACKROCK, STATE STREET ... PANIC IS HAPPENING AND INVESTORS ARE TURNING ON THE ROTHSCHILDS>THE ELITES.......

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 3:47 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2227

ALL Governments in the WORLD are being removed by MILITARY.

Everything Connects. 
The Event - 34 Buildings bombed, Dams etx
Global Stock Market Collapse - Via
PRECISION CYBER ATTACKS 
Think Executive Order 1221.

Once Governments are removed. Federal & State Etc. We will be electing people  governments that are 10% the size of what they are currently.

There will never be 2 Party Preferred Politics ever again.  No more Democrats, No More Republicans, No More Liberal, No More Labor.
EVERYONE will be using these COINS 
EVERYONE will be getting DIGITAL WALLETS.
EVERYONE will be getting U.B.I
This is all product of the Reversal Of The 1871 Act of England. (EVERYTHING 1871 ONWARDS IS ILLEGAL - NULL & VOID)
#1776 Common Law for ALL.

If elected Governments do not work FOR THE PEOPLE they will be removed by the Military. They will only be 20 to 25 People sized.

P.S i think U.S only has to elect Congress.
Julian Assange said 98% do not survive.

China is also going to a Republican Government.

======================================

When your "hacktivist" community is pro-establishment, it isnt a hacktivist community, it's just an arm of the Alphabet agencies, and dreadfully boring under the hype.

No one cool ever said "aw yeah, how cool are authoritarian regimes!"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 8:16 pm

Watch the water _ Q
________
I was told long ago this correlated to Heavy Water used in NUCLEAR BOMBS and this EVENT_ would connect North Korea ... Or China .. And would connect to a BROKEN ARROW
_________
But today Watch The Water is used for everything that happens that connects water to events around the world, Floods, bioweapon snake venom in the world water sources, .ect ect ect ect ect......
_______
In the crazy times of tens of thousands of missing NUCLEAR War Heads or bought in black markets.. Anything is possible...
______
At the same time..... There are videos of nuclear bombs exploding and destroying everything in sight ( houses, buildings, cars, .... Everything is annihilated!!!!! .....>Except the video camera and the building holding the camera? ( The camera recording doesn't even shake or get static transmission or disruption from the NUCLEAR blast)////

It's been said by several leaks around the world... Most nuclear blasts were staged events that were actually Tons of dynamite in the old days?
________
INSIDE INFORMATION WARFARE

The news is fake.. The war is real.

Here :point_right:FOLLOW DeltaForceQ:point_left: (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 8:19 pm

BREAKING: :warning:

21 Chinese military aircraft entered Taiwan air defense identification zone, says Taiwanese ministry of national defense
__
DEEP STATE is currently trying desperately to create a WAR A U.S. EMERGENCY to avoid the November ELECTIONS

>THE EXPOSURE OF THE PANDEMIC
>THE EXPOSURE OF COLLAPSING ECONOMY
>VACCINE DEATHS
>CONTINUING EXPOSURE OF WORLD PEDOPHILE RINGS
>EXPOSURE OF WORLD MONEY LAUNDERING RINGS THAT CONNECT THE VATICAN, NATO, EU .. DEEP STATE BIDEN WORLD LEADERS
I have long told you here in
Q the Storm Rider official page we are going to into near NUCLEAR conflict...

Right now RUSSIA. NATO WARSHIPS are at STANDOFF off the coast of Kaliningrad and several NUCLEAR subs are stationed DEEP.

RUSSIA JUST CONFIRMED TO CHINA .. THAT CHINA MUST USE ANY MEANS NECESSARY TO PROTECT IT'S SELF FROM U.S. MILITARY PROVOCATION THROUGH BIDEN CONTROLLED ADMIN. 

:fire: :fire:
CLOCK

WE ARE COMING CLOSE TO WORLD EVENTS.....<<<<

Here FOLLOW DeltaForceQ (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 8:59 pm

>As Putin/RUSSIA begins mobilization of over a Quarter of a million troops ( 300,000 to be specific)///
_NATO begins moving military flights and silent preparations drills through the EU regional bases and everyone is on high ALART.

_last week as PUTIN met with Chinese President Xi, their discussion were obviously centered around the escalation in Ukraine and UN. NATO. U.S  ( the past month the U.S. military actively bombed and  attacked RUSSIAN forces with Drones.... That was part of the response of PUTINs dramatic swift Massive increase
In Helicopter delivery and Armored assault units and gaining fighter jets squadrons among other necessities of tens of thousands of munitions delivered...) Covert operations against Russian forces.

China had WARNED EU NATO on there different occasions in the past two months , that their escalation of the conflict in Ukraine would lead to an All out WAR and collapse of the the EUROPEAN UNION. 
_ With sanctions on RUSSIA, China is also heavily invested in losing billiond daily through their holding in Russia and EU nations. .. But at the heart of Russia and Chinas allegiance to each other is the BRICS currency reserve system. This important Banking>Alliance<
Can not be jeopardized in anyway and the ongoing escalation of [ DS] NATO. UN. Provocation and [ DS] world MSM misinformation campaign on behalf of the CABAL> VANGUARD invested owned news OUTLETS and behind the scenes military funding projects by BLACKROCK money laundering projects over sought by CIA channels through SWITZERLAND/ UKRAINE EU BILLIONAIRE banks has become increasingly close to CREATING AN ALL-OUT WAR.

CHINA GAVE A FINAL WARNING YESTERDAY TO EU. NATO. UN. FORCES> BEHIND THE SCENES AND UP FRONT DROPS. ...
They are supporting RUSSIA interest and they are WILLING to get involved in the conflict.
___
_EVENTS
[COLLAPSE]

IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY.
MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY
( the ALLIANCE long ago knew this EVENT was coming)///

The GREAT>NUCLEAR< STANDOFF.........
( You may not know or hear about it in the news or social networks.... But everyone has Nukes pointed at each other the past MONTHS )//

INSIDE THE STORM

( remember I told you of these EVENTS would happen back in January/ February 2021 ... And it All had to happen to EXPOSE the DARK [ DS] MILITARY that is runned by the CABAL who control BLACKROCK / VANGUARD . VATICAN BANK OPERATIONS ROTHSCHILDS ECT ECT....)//// ...
Their WILL be NO NUCLEAR WAR but we come to the edge.

THE WAR TO END ALL WARS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 9:38 pm

war posts   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 1f446  The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 1f446 

Plus Zelenskyy says America should threaten Russia with nuclear war.  On Tucker tonight

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/122153

-----------------------

] ELON [ DID his DUTY<
and [EXPOSED] [TWITTER ]

The ramifications of this EXPOSURE leads to CHNIA CCP MIL. INTELLIGENCE Agency. Who have Agents working inside [TWITTER] (Spying  on Congressional members including the current and former Presidents of the United States account and> live time geo locations )

As many had doubts about MUSK and his loyalties and allegiance.  Q the Storm Rider had gave several drops last year and this year the behind the scenes collective Military operations that include ] ELON [ . It had been stated here in this channel that Musk's move on TWITTER would EXPOSE the corruption of the social media giant. >Which would lead to connections in Facebook. Google. YouTube. INSTAGRAM, TIK TOK.<

Current hearings with Congressional members and several High commanders in Attendance, have now publicly opened the Doors to Espionage/Treason/ Election Interference/ /Censorship on free speech that EXPOSED the vaccines and cover-ups corrected to FAUCI. Gates, Big PHARMA, ect ect. INCLUDING massive cover-up by the DOJ. FBI ( Hunter Biden laptop).... The magnitude of corruption connected to the democratic party/CIA/ FBI and Foreign Intelligence agencies working with the corrupted Democratic party and leaders, all let back to OBAMA. CLINTONS. >>> [ SILICON VALLEY]

8 year ago it had become evident through the EU military ALLIANCE and operations in order to clean the European swamp connected to Bush, Clinton Obama  DAVOS CONTROLLED militarized social media infrastructure , [ SILICON VALLEY]  had to be Targeted! 

What your witnessing now as MUSK has brought light and world attention to the absolute corruption [TWITTER]  [ Big Tech] and CORRUPT AGENCIES working in connection with Espionage at the highest levels, Foreign and Domestic to over throw governments, Presidents, Prime Minister's and conceal Treasonous military coups using [TWITTER]
and Social Media PLATFORMS that hosts the world populations of 5 billion users.

[SILICON VALLEY] is now in the KILLBOX of the Military Alliance Operations as Whistleblowers,  Congress, Military commanders,. U.S. States  make their individual moves on the treachery of DEEP STATE CONTROLLED SOCIAL MEDIA and [ SILICON VALLEY]. 

As Texas leads the assault on Big Tech and fights for freedom of Speech. Behind the scenes >>
>} CABLES:; The Whisper of Military control advancing on [SILICON VALLEY] using Texas MILITARY National Guard deputized as U.S. Federal Marshals is inside the scope of OPERATIONS.
>The same Military OPERATIONS to seize NYC news head quarter operations and AP networks is in the Scope of OPS
> The same Military OPERATIONS to seize AT&T telecommunications head quarters and data SERVERS Is in the Scope of OPS

/// NOW you understand The importance of MUSK and why TRUMP had to distance himself from Elon in 2017 > optics.... Seemingly no connection.//// MUSK connection to USSF WILL become evident in due time.

[_TWITTER] CONNECTED TO ESPIONAGE, TREASON  MILITARY COUP /...... This is what the Republican party , senators governor's.  Military lower commands are learning.....

And if you don't know already>>>>>>
[DURHAM] .... TWITTER... FACEBOOK. FAUCI..
OBAMA. CLINTONS. EPSTEIN. PANDEMIC... [EXPOSURE] ...... Is all on a COLLISION COURSE<<<<< :boom::fire::boom::fire::boom::fire::boom::boom::boom::fire::fire::boom::fire::boom::fire::boom::fire:

Trust the PLAN.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 10:06 pm

Important part starts around 6 min 45 sec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnnWrLt_RCo&feature=share&utm_source=EJGixIgBCJiu2KjB4oSJEQ

MakerCon: Alasdair Allan and "The Inevitability of Smart Dust"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 8:48 pm

MIL.OPS: To take down the Deep State military. >

_What was in the 11,000 documents the FBI seized... >Including Illegal IRAN Nuclear DEAL connecting OBAMA to blackmailed by the Iranian regimen who entrapped him into believing Osama Bin Laden was in Pakistan and the Killing of the fake Bin Laden would lead to Obama second term as President ( knowing he had been lied too and had to pay BILLIONS to IRAN to keep the secret going)... 
:point_up: I have explained this story multiple times in the past two years in detail.

_The drops on the RAID are connected CLASSIFIED information on CIA projects that connect Clintons to UKRAINE money laundering ring through several channels> UN. > IRAN > Kazakhstan> > > > . ]

MAJOR UPDATE; TRUMP MEETS WITH LAWYERS AND SPECIAL MATTER//
> and discuss jurisdiction and
who has the power to classify unclassified documents.

>THE FBI were heavily invested in retrieving unclassified documents that were part of_ Sealed indictments that are part of the TRUMP VS. CLINTONS. TRUMP VS. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
_In these documents were sealed indictments against the Clintons/ Foundation, (Luciferian)brotherhood illuminati that have CONTROL  inside the MILITARY COMMANDS. LEADERS THROUGH THE UNITED STATE GOVERNMENTS , BRANCHES AND SECTORS.

These sealed indictments WERE sealed untill they came into the hands of Minnesota district courts through Woodrow law firm. 
( Look into federal court filings in Minnesota district court and Florida district court filings .
DONALD J. TRUMP VS. HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON /  & DONALD J. TRUMP VS. THE UNITED STATES) 
-Military Tribunal number to look into 42-2016-DR-D3626-HJ 

_The FBI wanted all the sealed military Indictments that connected The Clintons ,Obama
[DS] Military commanders and Leaders of U.S. Gov. Branches to the World human trafficking  NETWORKS,  the FULL [ EXPOSURE] of Military Tortures and Cannibalistic (Luciferian) Brotherhood of Illuminati Satanic Rituals inside the military/U.S. government sectors.

_Currently the Brooklyn judge Special Master is over looking the Documents to see if they WILL be processed as CLASSIFIED or Witness or  Testimony or affidavits and who can rule over the DOCUMENTS
__
These military operations and set ups ( FORCED FBI RAIDS .... Planted Raids by the ALLIANCE ..) are All meant to come into the PUBLIC DOMAIN and PUBLIC COURTS.....

Thats why TRUMP publicly stated , he WILL " Fire tens of thousands of civil servants and gut the Government"

The SAGA OF EPSTEIN is only beginning..... WATCH when TRUMP ALLIES RETAKE THE HOUSE//// they are coming after the FBI and EPSTEIN LIST.....

EXPOSING THE WHOLE SATANIC HUMAN TRAFFICKING. SACRIFICING SYSTEM.

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY THAT INVOLVES EVERY COUNTRY...... THEIR CONNECTIONS TO DAVOS 
ROCKEFELLER, ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT.... THE VATICAN> THE PANDEMIC. BIO-WEAPONS

] DURHAM [, FBI. EPSTEIN, PANDEMIC, BIO-WEAPONS. PUTIN. UN. >>>> 
ALL ON A COLLUSION COURSE

THE STORM OF THE CENTURY
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire:

Join: https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:05 pm

By Fraud, $45.6 Billion in US Pandemic Unemployment Insurance Was Stolen, Says Labor Dept. IG

Criminals have fraudulently stolen $45.6 billion in unemployment benefits from U.S. government programs meant to assist Americans who lost their jobs during the pandemic.

The federal government started an unemployment aid program in March 2020 during the early days of the pandemic.

The hundreds of billions in pandemic aid immediately attracted criminals, who exploited the federal assistance program.

The scammers applied common tactics, such as the illegal use of Social Security numbers of those not eligible for unemployment insurance, between March 2020 and April 2022, according to a report released on Sept. 22 by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG).

These actions resulted in “historic levels of fraud and other improper payments,” reported Larry Turner, the Labor Department’s inspector general.

Join   https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 7:45 am

Israel Last

The war between Dark and Light is the war between Satan and God.

Israel is last because Covid exposed the corruption in our health care and political systems,
Israel will expose the root of all corruption and evil in our religion systems.
The revelation of the hijacking of scripture by Satan centuries a go. 
The light on this planet was dimmed by the false light of darkness.

The snake entered the garden of Eden and went undercover in the snakepit.
The head of the snake in the Vatican, the body of the snake formed Silk road leading to Wuhan where it spread out it,s venom.
Hiding in the Snake pit in Israel; where Satanism hijacked parts of scripture and became the false light that fooled humanity in evil frequencies of fear, shame and guilt.

Separated from God and the Love we all are.
Separated in religions, race, politics creating dark for centuries.
Separated by a small group who benefited from the controlling of the energies and the people. 
This small group the satanic Elite, the Illuminate, the Cabal.

All the ROYAL families of Europe and the Baltic and Russian countries claim their ancestor as WOTAN or ODIN.
WOTAN or ODIN was a PENDRAGON - SERPENT - SNAKE - REPTILIAN

13 ROYAL families are REPTILIAN hybrids who are shape-shifters posing as HUMANS

Serpent symbolism is all over the catholic religion. In St. Peter's Basilica in the vatican the pope literally sits in the mouth of a serpent as the tongue and preaches deception.

The Druze bloodline of Jesus  are the descendants of “Jethro” ,The Priest of Midian in The Bible & “Torah”  (Exodus 2:18).
The 16th President Of The United States of America “Abraham Lincoln” , descend from The Kahlooni family.

In 1855 ISIS was formed by Kings  of Morocco & Libya [HASSAN Family] together with the Royal British family.
They signed in the Mohammedi Law which was to Kill The Bloodlines of Jesus Christ[DRUZE]
6 Yrs later they merged with Skull n Bones:
Rothschilds, Schiff, Rockefellers, Scherff aka Bush, Kissingers, etc.
Skull n Bones_ISIS Assassinated JFK.

1855 - ISIS Formed by Sanussi Family linked too UK Royals (Khazarians)
1861 - Merged with 322 Skull n Bones(Khazarians)
1870 - 1930 BIG PHARMA (Khazarian)
1871 Act of England(Secret Constitution placed by Secret Societies) Khazarians 
1912 Titanic/Olympic Sinking
(Who was onboard, what really happened)
1913 Federal Reserve
1917 - 1923 Bolshevik Revolution
1945 - 1959 Operation Paperclip/Mockingbird.
1948 - Israel Formed(Khazarian/Bolshevik Govt)
1949 - Mossad = CIA Formed

Whistleblower General Flynn  exposed the Gulen Terrorist Network:

• Flynn discovered that the Obama administration was creating funding and arming of Jihadist who later waved the flag of ISIS

• These jihadist actions were taking place in Gaza.

• Obama with the help of CIA, NATO and his jihadist cronies, were seeking to top Assad in Syria.

• These treasonous administrations created funding of ISIS a.o.

• The US/Jihadist morphed into the Arab spring, destabilized the middle east and created the orchestrated migration crises.

• Hillary took part in the launching of the Arab spring as secretary of state under the Obama administration.

• Flynn blew the whistle on the involvement in the Gulen terrorist Network of the Obama administration and by default of HW Bush, G Bush, Clinton, the state department, FBI, CIA and the DOG.

Now circle back to Israel today

DO NOT BE FOOLED/
Those buildings fully Collapsing in Gaza strip being hit from one missile are CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS.
Deep State operators inside both Israel and Palestine camps
have been INFILTRATED long ago (Mossad/CIA)// 

Israeli handlers are in fact MOSSAD, >>UK MI6>>ROTHSCHILDs>>CIA.

Dominion servers have alot to hide.
From human trafficking to Epstein creation to VATICAN banks.
The Mossad/Kazarian mafia controlling Ukraine.
Connections from the Snake pit of corruption by Israeli Elites run deep into United States MSM [CIA] control).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 11:21 am

https://t.me/c/1231211672/3065

10,000 D.U.M.B's around the world
U.S has 1800 ... It's not a simple job to fix this.. Kill this. Take control. Lots of variables.. Humans. Children
Weapons. WMDs . Bio facilities, clone factories. Engineered Super soldiers. Kill switch. Traps..ext.
_FAITH
______
7.7 Billion people on Earth
_.02 percent SUPER ELITE1,540,000 Million
_1% PERCENT Elite=77,000,000
Million Elites
_10% 770,000,000 million MILITARY.cia across the world three letter AGENCYs. In so countries.. Corrupted police. News station. Managers. Militias organizations. Mercs. Underground Blackwater soldiers.. Corrupt doctors. Lawyers scientist. Officials. Pharmaceutical companies. Big Tech industries All over 190 countries around the World!!! 

Over 800,000,000 forces and divided MILITARY in many countries inside The DARK WEB of Global control to the ELITEs..

It's a Big Job.. Soldiers. People, whistle blowers are dying to try to save you and Atone the world
From 1400 year Control khazarian bloodline>ROTHSCHILDs ROCKEFELLERS World banks 
VATICAN Old control on 70 NATIONS, . Ext. Ext ext. Obama.. Gates.. Bushes. CCP.. And so and on.. And on... Ext ext....

The White HATS.. MiL. Are trying their best to keep the DEATH counts down...

Buckleup....
EVENTS! NOT DATES!

No whining and crying.. Stop fighting amongst your selves. It serves no purpose

-----------------------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Big GO TIME
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next