Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Big GO TIME

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 1:59 pm

10/13/22  Another year passes The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 1f602
113  22

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 Fe9AGGVWYAAYbLd?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 6:00 pm

EWillHelpYou
There will be another Project Veritas release, this one on Captain Mark Kelly, in just a few minutes (about 20 now).
It will be dropped via reporter Lara Logan on Twitter

------
I enjoy creating the news, rather than simply reporting it.

As such, I cast a wide net when forming friendships meant to encourage my specificly stated mission of tearing down a global 'deep state' on the People's behalf.
This includes organizations like Project Veritas, and Wikileaks; and a whole host of governments and non governmental bodies and people across the globe.

My word, humbly, is good. So when I made the promise to you, that collectively we could ensure the fall of Babylon, it was with the express purpose of declaring endgame, not simply wishful thinking.

You came to me with a decades entrenched problem, and I set about crafting your solution set.
As time has gone on, bit by bit, moment by moment, I have revealed myself to be the individual behind a multitude of actions across a wide scope of area and time. More importantly perhaps, I have shown you that I am deeply connected to what you might call "it all", be it your press freedom, your Presidents, or the world beyond them.

Suffice to say, I am a lowly letter good to my word, and if they ever get their hands on me I am sure I will be disappeared into the smallest box imaginable. But for now, I am here, and I will help you win, freely.
That is just the way of things.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 6:05 pm

EWillHelpYou

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 1f4a5The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 1f4a5The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 1f4a5THE MORE YOU KNOWThe New Big GO TIME - Page 10 1f4a5The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 1f4a5SINCE OUR OWN JOURNALIST GIVE YOU NOTHING....HERES RUSSIA’s response to the “DIRTY BOMB” threat

There is a shortage of decent reporting in the West, so here is the full readout of Russia's warning on the "dirty bomb" threat from Ukraine:

https://telegra.ph/Briefing-on-radiation-security-threats-by-the-chief-of-nuclear-biological-and-chemical-protection-troops-Lieutenant-General-Igor-10-24

Telegraph
Briefing on radiation security threats by the chief of nuclear, biological and chemical protection troops Lieutenant General Igor…

The Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation has information about Kiev regime’s planning to commit a provocation by exploding the so-called ‘dirty bomb’ or low-power nuclear warhead. The provocation is aimed at accusing Russia of using mass destruction…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 6:45 pm

The blood sucking DS swamp leeches are about to get some bad news ..
W.H.G.

---
Democrats are 12 days away from total destruction ..

But what's reveled between now until then will shake up the world ..

----
DJT has done everything legally ..
The wheels of justice turn slow ..

Time has passed ..
It's showtime ..

----
Democrat Senator ..Bob Menendez ..

Bad news ..More of the same to follow ..

----
(me: Menendez is disgusting)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 12:07 pm

Absolute military genius and precision.
{SET}: Precedent
{SET}: Narrative_Control
{SET}: Mil_Op infrastructure
{SET}: Clear & Present Danger
{SET}: Public Facing Sedition

((Cornered))
{HOLD}<>{FIRE AT WILL}

-------------------------
AZ Fox10 Station Publishes Results for AZ Governor Election Before Election Day
https://rumble.com/v1qbntq-az-fox10-station-publishes-results-for-az-governor-election-before-election.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 1:00 pm

Stage_Set re: All-Nation tribunals for bioterrorism and biological warfare.
Notice how all of the experiments are occurring in academia?
Who funds R&D departments?
Where does money come from?
Grants?
Qualifications ((NEED_Ed))?
Follow the Money.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article
------
Crimes Against Humanity (CAH) will be dealt with guaranteed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 1:02 pm

What exactly causes the collapse?

These things tend to happen when all sources of investor-capital, as well as financial accounts and assets associated with the organization, have been seized due to the organizations complicity in the theft of a United States Election.
EO13848 will go down as one of the most painful and effective boomerangs in all of world history. #TrumpCard

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 1:04 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 9d3d9ca8cf681a20
The news circulating re: US NG / USAF airborne assets leaving Red states and flying to almost exclusively Blue states (notable exceptions), is true.
I have been reporting on US NG domestic deployments now for not quite a month, and it appears on the surface that these two pieces of information could be connected (support/supply/preparation_Ops).
I keep saying it, and I hope it resonates with you: Your vindication has ~never~ been closer in this journey.
“Military is the only way”
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 1:09 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 42b5c19fe4fee87f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 1:10 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 97e62576c3691150

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 1:13 pm

From Oct 25th if you missed it

US Military / Q-Alliance large_scale tunnel destruction now underway > Russian Military now holding tribunals for war crimes, crimes against humanity, and crimes against civilization > Nuclear Scare Event Possible >>> rumble.com/v1pw7yd-russian-tri

https://rumble.com/v1pw7yd-russian-tribunals-have-begun-large-scale-dumbs-are-being-destroyed-scare-ev.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 2:10 pm

Pay attention to every detail today ..
Double meanings ..
look around Stay vigilant
We are winning bigly

-----
People in Washington State will notice nighttime Special Operation helicopter flights ..
Tonight .. tomorrow night ..

-----
He used a hammer ..
But did he hit the nail on the head?

----
He wouldn't leave a hammer laying around for an intruder to use against him
The intruder brought the hammer ..
Pay attention
Double meanings
It's going to be a wonderful day

---
What was taken from the home by the hammer wielding intruder?

----
You're going to see Fancy Nancy in total freak out mode

----
Laptops and phones appear to be a downfall of the DS agenda ..
Evidence

----
Putin .. Ukraine .. DS Biolabs ..
EXPOSURE
The truth is about to be made aware to the world
It's going to be a fantastic day

----
There was ONE hammer involved ..
Everyone assumed 2 over verbiage ..
Just making a point about reacting ..

----
We must stop Mitch McConnell from becoming Majority Leader ..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 7:22 pm

EWillHelpYou
The FBI is desperate not to produce the Seth Rich Laptop. They filed today begging the court to reconsider or limit the release of more than 400,000 pages to 500 a month. Utterly ridiculous.

The lowly letter whispered into the ear of the king's house "Take the story and run with it. Run fast, and strike hard. You will destroy their armor in one blow."
t.me/TheOfficialE/2329

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 9:28 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 9c35fcaeb74f0c0c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 9:38 pm

Lookie here-

If this pops a delta, which I'm betting it will...that's super close now!

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 FgKue_QXkAMqzw3?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 7:17 am

28 OCTOBER 2022 WHG

Don't let distractions cause you to forget your agenda

-----
Makes me sad but they finally announced Jerry Lee Lewis' passing ..
I told you about this 2 weeks ago ..
I just don't understand why the elite always get to choose the public death release date
It happens more than you know

----
Boom ... BOOM ... Boom ..
Next week ..
Wait until Mitch and Pelosi hold a joint press conference ..
Look for it ...
Listen to it ..
Know they're lying again

-------
Pedo Peter will be mainstream news ..
1st the laptop
2nd the diary
3rd Jim Biden
all roads lead to pedophilia
later next week

---------
They're going to TRY to STOP the Midterms

Stay calm .. Overreacting causes chaos
They want chaos

Patriots are in control
Trust the plan

--------
The price of committing treason is death

----
Big problems for Fauci and his death jab ..

Hint: Ukraine Biolabs ... Decrease population

----
When you find out you're going to be very angry ..
Dont react ..
It's a trap ..

Patriots are in control
WWG1WGA Trust the plan

------
Panic in DC will intensify x10 next week

Watch for it
Stay safe
See something say something

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 7:40 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 34c2ad760b2a63d8
The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 5c51f292397743f5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 4:24 pm

5 year delta coming up !

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 E9123e0bf4fd98af

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 4:53 pm

★S•E☆A•N★

@Cordicon
·44m

Replying to @RuthTruth55, @Cordicon, and 2 more
[ltr]Codename “Alice” I believe is given to those the agencies deem “special” & by special I mean able to create things naturally.
This is all IMO but there’s something t|here.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 Afa594bebc2cd21fThe New Big GO TIME - Page 10 E603e64bf19ca88cThe New Big GO TIME - Page 10 316cca1724e71d24[/ltr]
The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 8d1630d6b2a9b27c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 7:51 pm

BIG DELTA COMING UP

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 4c57741a6f65d215

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 7:52 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 181b58e3ad08cefd
The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 93b7f41306bb6aa9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 7:58 pm

Full Scale Invasion of Ukraine Imminent | US DOD Traitors Assisting in Rogue "Dirty Nuke"

https://rumble.com/search/video?q=SGAnon

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 9:14 am

Pool previously posted a Paris vid on day 113 at 3:11 Paris Time.

‘Complete’ at 0:33.

U can see it here: https://twitter.com/richsleeez/status/1517673386155065344

We are walking back thru time. Back thru the plan, I would think. To bring all the advanced knowledge we've been given, to fruition.

There's another aspect to this.  Some QAnons and Suspicious Observer and
others expect a bona fide pole shift.

So..that's a bit much for me to swallow.  BUT-a shift from Dark to Light, Ok.

A change in polarity, frequency, energy, vibration.. all that I can see.

Last edited by Dove on Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 9:22 am

From the rumble vid link posted last nite-
https://rumble.com/search/video?q=SGAnon

The msm is expected to run with this nuclear scare, possibly/probably going so far as to show
major faked footage that it has happened.  

But: SGAnon says,
 The article below is directly related to my message...
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-27/us-still-may-use-nuclear-weapons-against-non-nuclear-threats-pentagon-says
Don’t get worked up. Patriots are in control.
Next steps are remarkably sensitive. Optics will be intimidating.

Be of good courage.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 4:43 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 43bc066405e10adb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2022 11:37 am

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 4fd6c4713364ab79

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 5:23 am

Posted 10-11pm on Nov 10

These next 74 days are going to be life changing and world shaking .
---------------

Posted elsewhere about the same time.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 FhQEE4MXEAM1B5J?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 5:50 pm

Developments at the White House

quik vid:  https://twitter.com/lorijean333/status/1591145227959824386

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 5:51 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 FhTqWFCXECUYCJ2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 5:53 pm

The White House visitors log

https://www.whitehouse.gov/disclosures/visitor-logs/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 8:37 am

[size=11]@RealSGAnon
·46m   11-14-22
[/size]
[ltr]Operational Coordination established long ago.
Support_Ops 24/7
Aussie Patriots are in good hands. Your mil, in conjunction with the US, is quietly preparing the stage for the public takedown phase.
#trusttheplan
The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 A7de104c5382ceb4[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 8:39 am

[size=11]@RealSGAnon
·1h
[/size]
[ltr]This is related to todays File.
3 guesses on who helped coordinate the Turkish attacks …
Do you believe in ghosts?
The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 A2aa332c12e2df5d[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Big GO TIME
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10