Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Big GO TIME

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 9:39 pm

[they] are going to TRIGGER a mass psychosis...
[THEY] already gave this  [DS]_EVENT
PLAN in many discussions

>>Tik Tok

Mass endorphins madness by teens has already begun.. Who are brainwashed by their phones and algorithms created by CCP and CIA l>. . m> >>
DARPA organization

HALF OF PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITALS FOR VACCINES DEATHS,POISON AND EFFECTS.. ARE YOUNG TEENS WHO ARE ADDICTED TO DOPAMINE OVER-DOSE..

//
NOT ONLY
WAS
[COVID-19]
[VACCINES]
DEADLY[BOOSTERS]
+PART OF CCP (FAR RIGHT/RINOS) PLAN TO KILL POPULATION AND TAKE CONTROL OF THE NEWS STRUCTURES AND INFO.. AND SOCIAL MEDIA NARRATION..
BUT ALSO TO TARGET OUR CHILDREN... IN A >>>DARPA<< PROGRAM>>>> TO CONTROL THEM..... TO BRING THEM INTO MADNESS...

WE ARE IN A WAR!!!!!!!!

SUICIDE
ELDERLY DEATH
VACCINE  DEATH
& COMPUTER GENERATED ALGORITHM AND FREQUENCIES ARE CONTROLLING THE KIDS.....

WAKE
UP

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDUCATE YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!

Join: https://t.me/+uS_iD6IWq4IyMTUy

Telegram (https://t.me/+uS_iD6IWq4IyMTUy)
Ivanka Trump

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 12:39 pm

There's some 'revealing' in this post:  Musk??

https://t.me/c/1237457627/210

Sachs isn’t the only high—profile insider to drop out in recent weeks. Jeff Bezos also came out and insulted fake screenwriter Biden with this tweet about inflation:

“Oh. Inflation is too important a problem for the White House to continue making such statements. This is either straightforwardness or a deep misunderstanding of the basic dynamics of the market.
– Jeff Bezos July 3, 2022

We also see high-ranking agents of HM running to the pope in search of protection. For example, last week Nancy Pelosi and her husband went to meet with the avatar of Pope Francis. However, they failed to get protection. Vatican expert Moynihan reports: “The Pope did not give Nancy Pelosi Holy Communion. But that was what she was playing on. She wanted to receive communion from Pope Francis himself, but to no avail.”

In other words, Pelosi will have to turn directly to the Creator to ask for forgiveness for his many sins.

We also saw Elon Musk come out of a 9-day silence on Twitter to show a photo of himself and his family with Dad. Dad, with whom he poses in the picture, looks more like the original than the Avatar who played his role. Musk was protected, our sources in the Vatican say. However, it could be lifted depending on his actions in the coming months, they say. He should also go public and talk about his relationship with DARPA

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+uS_iD6IWq4IyMTUy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 9:54 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1431

Expect>
FRANCE, to be on fire this weekend .. Riots :fire: // this _Event
Will spread through EU in weeks coming//
ITALY
Germany
UK
U.S cities
CANADA cities
South American cities
Middle East
Greece

Winter on :fire:

///
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.

YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
Q

Game theory/Nash equal librium/P.A.I.N

Storm of the CENTURY
Buckle up
1776 inbound
+++

More: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (trump)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 2:14 pm

https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/92012

What's Worse Than Inflation? Depression + Inflation

If "markets" controlled by the rich are allowed to distribute essentials, the result will be civil disorder and the overthrow of regimes.

Central banks are trying to reduce inflation by crushing demand. This works in eras of abundance, but not in eras of scarcity in which supply constraints drive inflation.

If the FEW essentials--food, energy and fresh water--are supply-constrained, monetary tightening won't reduce inflation. Jacking up interest rates to crush demand won't increase supplies, it only exacerbates the destabilizing inequality of who gets their fill (the rich) and who doesn't (everyone else).
Food shortages caused by drought and other extremes of weather don't stop humans from getting hungry, and neither do central bank-created depressions.

And Depression is what we'll get if central banks continue pursuing their fatal misdiagnosis of the cause and fix of inflation. Central banks can trigger a Depression by jacking up rates and tightening financial conditions, but this won't put an end to humanity's needs for the essentials soaring in price due to scarcity.
Central banks crushing demand won't reduce wages, either, as workers need a living wage or there's no point in even showing up.
https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/whats-worse-inflation-depression-inflation

ZeroHedge (https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/whats-worse-inflation-depression-inflation)
What's Worse Than Inflation? Depression + Inflation
If "markets" controlled by the rich are allowed to distribute essentials, the result will be civil disorder and the overthrow of regimes...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 2:21 pm

INSIDE a WAR...
You have the good guys.. The bad guys and in between
You have the [Infiltrators]
] INFILTRATION [

The INFILTRATIONS exist on both sides of the WAR.  They are used wisely by Military intelligence agencies. 

(The U.S. Intelligence Community is composed of the following 18 (17)organizations:

Two independent agencies—the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA);
Nine Department of Defense elements—the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the National Security Agency (NSA), the National Geospatial- Intelligence Agency (NGA), the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), and intelligence elements of the five DoD services; the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Space Force.
Seven elements of other departments and agencies—the Department of Energy’s Office of Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence; the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis and U.S. Coast Guard Intelligence; the Department of Justice’s Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Drug Enforcement Agency’s Office of National Security Intelligence; the Department of State’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research; and the Department of the Treasury’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis)

>TRUMP was not tricked! Nor was he stupid in strategized moves provided by the HIGHEST ALLIANCE>>>GENERALS  . MILITARY INTELLIGENCE ALLIANCE>>>..... the information he received and commands he worked with placed certain MOLES
 ] INFILTRATORS [ [Infiltrators] near him or in his group or away into different Government divisions.

(Most people still have a hard time understanding The Presidents of the United States do not carry full CLASSIFIED CLEARANCE of ALL OR MOST OF INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES CLASSIFIED CLEARANCE....
For over 8 decades Intelligence agencies only view Presidents as part time employees and are not permitted to have FULL ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED MATERIALS. FULL DOCUMENTS FOR THEIR PROTECTION AND THE PROTECTION OF THE CURRENT PRESIDENT.<<<<<<<<)

This World Wide Military Sting Operation involves lots of double agents, triple agents. Moles, gray HATS .......
These placed moles... Are placed for later disruptions or bringing attention to a needed place.

This brings us to the point of General Flynn. 
WHY WOULD WHITE HATS INSIDE THE MILITARY INTELLIGENCE ALLIANCE CREATE A SUB-[DS] [CABAL] group ] INFILTRATION [ 
WHITE MOLES.......
.>
that is connected to spying on TRUMP... Befriending him and then silently turning on him...
( The answer isn't what you think)/// these are strategic moves!!!!!!!... You cant understand these moves till military Tribunals take place.

Why did TRUMP place>FAUCI
\\\ It was a strategic move for future COURTS THAT LEADS TO [DECLAS]>\\\ Dismantling of the CABAL controlled Medical SYSTEM connected to big PHARMA. GATES. CDC. NIH ROCKEFELLERS sect ECT ECT ECT.....

Why did FLYNN play both sides of the party's ?
Why did FLYNN befriend TRUMP
and why did FLYNN later carry out operations with military oath keepers on January 6th and take  Pelosi laptop?

?WHAT EVER QUESTION YOU HAVE ON FLYNN.. IS CONNECTED TO [DECLASS]
FUTURE COURTS.?
> FUTURE PROVES PAST

WE EXPECT FLYNN TO BE INDICTED IN THE FUTURE FOR CRIMES THAT WILL [ EXPOSE] THE MILITARY DARK CIRCLES AND HEADS OF SNAKES IN THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES///////
FUTURE PROVES PAST

_This PLAN to [ EXPOSE ] 911
ALL THE DEEP STATE MILITARY AGENDA AND CORRUPT CIA FBI OPERATIONS THROUGH THE WORLD....>  These concealed black operations are known as DEAD BODIES.
WHO KNOWS WHERE THE DEAD BODIES ARE BURIED AT?
(Meaning who knows the whole TRUTH and has the EVIDENCE)
___
Your watching a well scripted movie to EXPOSE the world Deep State..... Game Theory.
NASH Equilibrium....

It will be hard for ANONS . FREEDOM FIGHTERS to understand what's happening as the movement divides into who is telling the TRUTH
.. Is it Flynn .? Wood? Tucker C? Juan o? Jaco? Nino? 22X? S parkes? Alex Jones? Rogan?De Santos?  ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT.............

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:46 pm

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/25/2022 6:16 PM]

You are in the hardest part of the PLAN!!!... Where everything is intensifying, growing quickly on both sides of the War... /// It's like a head on collision you are witnessing..... The extreme mental pain that is being felt will intensify>>>

VACCINES will change from experimental >>MANDATORY<< .......
///AT ALL COST YOU JUST REJECT THE VACCINES!!!!!<<<
You must practice your free WILL .. Stand strong in the hardest part of the fight...////

>You may not see that alot of people who have already taken the first jab are now becoming angry, because they are being told to take more and more vaccines (contrary to what the word toll before .."take the vaccines to regain freedom".. They now know that was a lie and vaccines companies are coming after their kids and they are being told to take boosters shots..) The lies CDC NIH NIAIH WHO ect. All promoted keeping changing.. Those narrative is changing monthly and the sleeping Sheep are beginning to see the lies more and more slowly<<< you don't see the data but the Rage growing is true!!!!

Many vaxed people are growing Angry and concerned they are part of Agenda..... And they are beginning slowly to seek outside information from the mainstream media...>>> CNN Newsweek ect [MSM]... Has the lowest ratings of the 21st century//))

I know many PATRIOTS and ANONS are losing hope and waiting and waiting and waiting and want proof something is happening...(I could tell you hundreds of thousands into the Millions,, lawyer's, doctors, nurses, WHITE HATS, high ranking officials. Military personal, Truth Speakers, Podcasters, leakers are all doing their part in EXPOSING the truth of the scamdemic..... But to most people just want to see results instantly/confirmation/ ...... The sad truth is.....I have WARNED LONG AGO.. .>>GAME THEORY/NASH EQUILIBRIUM/NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT<<< must take place..... This part of the War/Chess move is essential...
And many will suffer PAIN ...

THIS_EVENT will be extremely painful to witnesses and feel like all hope is lost..... But in the last final moments/ THINGS WILL CHANGE as planned)

THIS WORLD EVENT GAME THEORY must happen!!....

So the people of the world will never again let medical tyranny be again controlled by the World BANKING Masters> and ELITES who controlled and created all Wars and poverty the past Thousand years... These same CABAL control the bioweapons that was released, control the DEEP STATE GOVERNMENTS that control pedophilia rings, drug smuggling, distribution and sales.. Human trafficking networks......

THIS GREAT WAR YOU ARE IN AND WITNESSING WILL INTENSIFY TO HUGE MOMENTS OF EVENTS THAT WILL TEST YOUR SPIRIT MIND AND BODY TO BREAKING POINTS AND LOST HOPE MOMENTS<<<< 

BE STRONG HAVE FAITH
KEEP SHARING INFORMATION
MANY SHEEP ARE WAKING AND NEED YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND COMPASSION>>

YOU ARE INSIDE THE STORM

It had to be this way

In the end>>

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

//))) The military can not step in.. Till most people turn against the System>>DS....}} That is currently happening by all the lies CDC WHO NIH NIAIH SEPI GAVI PFIZER GPMB WEF /FACEBOOKS SOCIAL MEDIA IS PORTRAYING> and the sheep are waking up to LIES
MORE CONTROL

Anger is building world wide<<
The forced vaccination is a TRIGGER<<>INCOMING<<

STAY VIGILANT PATRIOTS WORLD WIDE.... Your inside the hardest part of the 21st century
WINTER ON :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD IS GETTING ANGRY>.  ...
AND ECHO IS REACHING THE EARS OF THE SHEEP

Join https://t.me/Donald_Trump17

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:51 pm

In the next 3 weeks
Expect the Actor/Clone Biden/
To make even weirder statements
>>Intentional 
:astonished: SHOCK<< for the sheep
//
  <>Crash :warning: :boom:><

/////What I'm told is.. Biden clone is told to make a scene and to cause PANIC>> for his own party and MSM must watch..
>>White HATS controlling Biden

We are almost there folks
////

] MARINES [

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:53 pm

$$$$$$$WAR IS MONEY$$$$$$

CHINA (Evergrande) defaults on 82.5 million$$$ interest that is part of the larger half trillion Debt that is mostly real estate that is 30% of China's GDP <<
CHINA >WILL The half Trillion Chinese Default fallout is 10× worse in trading and banking numbers as ELITES and brokers/World trading corporations began to steal more money to cover debts (they don't want to lose or use their own money.. So they steal honest investors$$$ and create INFLATION >> CREATE A BUBBLE... then bet against the system and help bring down the market by first busting the BUBBLE >>then stealing homes and assets from hard working families >>> COLLAPSE (like 2008)////// THEN CREATE WARS... >MEANS $$$$$$<

ROTHSCHILDs/ROCKEFELLERS/World banks Cia, VATICAN, EU. Wall street > DEEP STATE CABAL must regain this half trillion Chinese Default lost (which actually= 10×worst in banking terms )....so the only way out is >WAR 

CHINA+ROTHSCHILDs+ROCKEFELLERS+ECT ECT ECT=[DS] >>wants TAIWAN'S 759,000,000,000,000.000$$$$$
TRILLION$$$$ GDP <<<(and control of the micro chip companies to control the world)

Russian wants >UKRAINE< BELARUS, LATVIA, ESTONIA, LITHUANIA. FINLAND...>>>>>>>
>>> TRILLIONS $$$$$$$$$GDP
,ASSETS  and Military RESERVE in these countries<<

If EU/NATO LOSE UKRAINE>>>
RIPPLE EFFECT<> If RUSSIA STRIKES.... UKRAINE WILL FALL FAST ...
AS KNOWN BY WORLD MILITARY GENERALS<<

WHEN UKRAINE FALLS...>THE WORLD BANKING ELITES. ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, KAZARIAN MAFIA_ CIA , CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM WILL TAKE HIT THAT CAN BRING THEM DOWN... HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS LOST IN HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS,.....
______
INSIDE THE STORM

THE WORLD IS CONNECTED
Q
______
_EVENTS>>>>NOT DATES<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:57 pm

No matter what happens... You must understand! The Three Branches of Government are a CAPTURED OPERATION<
:Legislative, ;Executive,:Judicial;
are ALL>UNDER FOREIGN OCCUPATION<<<

It takes years to prosecute a Rich Person, Government high rankng official, ELITEs caught in major corruption>> most aren't prosecuted and few ever see justice... Because they are PROTECTED by the DEEP STATE CONTROLLED Three Branch Government 
________
Everything happening now is DECLASS in front of you happening 
] Durham [> Exposure
[GHISLAINE]>Exposure
[FAUCII]>Exposure
[Vaccines] >Exposure
[GREAT RESET] > EXPOSURE

WATCH as around the world Major Leaders Begin to EXPOSE 
The GREAT RESET<

GENERAL FLYNN> EXPOSING DAVOS GROUP/EVENT 201/
COVID-19 PLANNED ATTACK
ECT.ect.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò Calls on People of Faith to Unite in a Worldwide Anti-Globalist Alliance to STAND UP > AGENDA 2030
ECT ECT..

VATICAN, Catholic news FromRome info. Editor Br.Alexis Flavian Bugnolo EXPOSES The Great Reset and calls for the World to Unite against the Globalist Agenda and calls for Mass Arrests 

Many many many more across the world are EXPOSING the Great Reset/Davos group/WHO/World economic forum event 201 ECT ECT ECT..

(Expect ROGEN to do major podcast on Great Reset/through the world top podcasters influences, high ranking officials to EXPOSE COVID-19 DAVOS GREAT RESET AGENDA..... Up till now only Truthers/ANONS/seekers know about the Agenda..
<< It's all going to change<<

RED OCTOBER
IS ONLY BEGINING
DAY ONE
DECEMBER 3RD
_______
Near the end of the madness.. Near DEATH CIVILIZATION event... After the World Riots/FREEDOM revoluts.... Then comes 11.3 

>The Three branches of government will only stall or NOT prosecute the cases properly that are starting or being heavily investigated/////

The Military is the only way

IF YOU CAN'T

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 7:20 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1449

PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND RELEASES REPORT

mRNA vaccines are destroying people's immune system
(It's happening at a gradual stance/over time) especially the double vaccinate between 40_70 years old ; they have already lost/DAMAGED over 40% of their immune system and capabilities.. And they are losing and additional 5% every week<< O < (ZERO PERCENT) Immune system capability (in all double vaccinated people over 40 years old) >>>> and by March everyone over 30 will have lost their immune system as well.../// Those 30 an younger are already seen degrading of their immune system (it's normal for this age group to have a more vigorous immune system.. So perhaps their immune system is fighting off the mRNA vaccines in the short run.. only time will tell .. But data shows a Very difficult and DARK WINTER lay head/// DR. RYAN COLE a PATHOLOGIST has conducted over 100 thousands COVID-19 lab tests , has also found the mRNA vaccines are causing severe auto immune disorders /// Dr. David Bauer Top World virologist also confirms Pfizer Vaccines destroying the immune system after two shots// >>>> and BOOSTER Shots will become like a Subscription service to stay ALIVE<<<<

Remember>>> this was all started by the communist Chinese.. Who have already recovered (MSM is telling a fake narration that more are dying in China [FALSE NEWS]) and>> CHINA IS NOW FLAUNTING MILITARY POWER >> THREATENING THE BORDERD OF TAIWAN,INDIA AND FOCUSING TO WEAK DISRUPTED , DISMANTLING OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY UNDER BIDEN>>> in the book Unrestricted Warfare published in America over 20 years ago.. Officers of the communist Military Chinese recognized it was impossible to challenge the United States super power military in a conventional WAR>> CCP explained the only the conqueror the U.S.A would be through deception, so the public would never know they were under ATTACK. They described how they would accomplish this
By flooding the U.S. with illicit drugs to demoralize the U.S. citizens,>> infiltrating/the Stock markets ..>> the judicial systems>>and the media [MSM]>> seizing control of Natural Vital resources>> AND CREATING A [FAKE] NATURAL DISASTER, USING BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS.. Then finally take down the INFORMATION grid, to cause Social PANIC, Street riots and a MAJOR POLITICAL CRISES ///// with 1/3 of U.S. citizens suffering from DAMAGED immune system .. China & DEEP STATE taking down the grid/information system this winter  would be catastrophic ///
Now is the time to BRACE YOUR SELF ... For what's coming<<<
____
///// THE WHITE HATS MILITARY ARE GETTING READY FOR THE COMING WAR... AND ARE FUCKING READY FOR THE
>>> STORM OF THE CENTURY//
>>>>
>>>
CABLES;; CCP MILITARY IS HIGHLY INFILTRATED BY WHITE HATS IN THEIR COUNTRY FREE THE CHINESE PEOPLE FROM THE COMMUNIST RULE<<<<

WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN>>>
CHINA WILL PULL A COUP >>>

ALL COUNTRIES WILL PULL A COUP ON THEIR DEEP STATE GOVERNMENTS.......

>>>> STORM OF THE CENTURY

THE GREAT AWAKENING/////
____PAIN

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT...

GAME THEORY

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY
Q

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

https://t.me/+pl2K5Freu8hkM2Q0 (Eric)

Telegram (https://t.me/+pl2K5Freu8hkM2Q0)
Eric Trump
Executive Vice President of The 
Trump
 Organization.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 7:24 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1450

Inside the WAR<

THE WHITE HATS VS. DEEP STATE

Inside the WAR.. Is a very IMPORTANT battle for the next INTERNET. 
_The DEEP STATE wants a New Internet that will be digitalized with INTERNET PASSPORTS into their New World internet. These passports will be only for those who abide by the World infection laws ( growing currently) , those who co-operate with the online banking ( new rules/Standards/regulations)... ///The Deep State has a plan to control the Whole World through thier INTERNET and through all peoples banking and social networks . ( This New INTERNET they want to launch is The Great Reset ....>>> Restarting the INTERNET)

Vs 

The White Hats New INTERNET
.. this New INTERNET ready to be released by Tim Berners-Lee has the most advanced security and unbreakable encrypted  System ever created to serve man kind. The features behind the New Internet has A.I systems to identify online pedophilia, human trafficking networks , world money laundering systems... Incubated in the many features of saving the World through Earth given foundation ,(A.I. advanced Quantum creation) to eradicate homelessness and third world poverty... Among all ending all Wars and giving generational healing through high Technology , that uses the advanced (hidden) systems connected to Tesla and vibrational frequency healing ( the body is a field of energy and receptors that connect to the DNA and all self dimensional healing rhythms that effect the state of the body and mind)///
____
Both the DEEP STATE
And
White HATS

Plan to kill the current internet<

KILL SWITCH...
____

Join: https://t.me/+pl2K5Freu8hkM2Q0 (Eric)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 8:13 am

>COVID-19 VACCINE HOLOCAUST<

The first dose of vaccines killed 15% ( these numbers are hidden. .  only 1% of the deaths from the vaccines are reported)

The second dose of vaccines will Kill up to 30% (and is happing right now . But they are blaming Delta and new variants for the vaccines deaths....)/// These deaths will continue the  next months

The third dose of vaccines will Kill up to 50_70% of the people who took the vaccines.... These death are slated from Fall 2021 _2023

The booster vaccines is sure to put the nail in the coffin for any one taking them..//)

IN THE NEXT 3 YEARS MILLIONS WILL DIE<

We are inside a WAR\\\
We all must RISE SOON!!!!

>>>TIME IS RUNNING OUT<<

GET INVOLVED!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 8:31 am

Rep. Nunes (House Intelligence Committee) Durham Report Coming & People Are Going to Prison

California Rep. Devin Nunes, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, says he still believes Special Counsel John Durham will issue a report on the Obama administration’s surveillance of the 2016 Trump campaign and that people will go to prison.

(///>>Voter fraud, Election EXPOSURE, Fauci NIH gain of function EXPOSURE,, Biden invitation for NATO/UN to U.S. ..
GENERAL Milley handing over a base to NATO/UN (final straw)...
Durham Report<Royal crown, Switz Backs.. Human trafficking.... Maxwell.....ext.ect.ext.ect.ect.>>
>>COLLISION COURSE<<<
BOOM BOOM BOOM 💥💥💥💥💥 💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣⏰

TRUST THE PLAN

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 8:31 am

Expect>
FRANCE, to be on fire this weekend .. Riots 🔥 // this _Event
Will spread through EU in weeks coming//
ITALY
Germany
UK
U.S cities
CANADA cities
South American cities
Middle East
Greece

Winter on 🔥

///
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.

YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
Q

Game theory/Nash equal librium/P.A.I.N

Storm of the CENTURY
Buckle up
1776 inbound

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 3:39 pm

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ/5205

Deep state play book<
How do you bring CIVILIZATION into a Full DIGITAL banking CONTROL.

> Hunger. Starvation<

This planned Deep State Event WILL blame the WAR on food distribution COLLAPSE<

THEN>the [DS] government will step in as Heros and give out food rations and free money$$

... BUT you have to register through their digital system ( BANKING) that will control your BANKING and connect to the new system... But if you break any of the agreements of the long worded pressed digital agreement.. Your bank accounts will be Frozen. 

Or your find or your ASSETS freezed..( You can not speak/write or share misinformation on the current pandemic procedures, vaccines, virus origins, war info. That contradict the mainstream narration)

OPERATION LOCK STEP 
> Rockefellers

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 3:41 pm

White Hats, [8/26/2022 3:02 PM]
Russia, China, Brazil, India Call for Investigation Into US Biolabs in Ukraine

Russian news agency Ria Novosti released documents claiming that Ukraine was working on “biological weapons” near the Russian border. Ria Novosti accused the US of instructing Ukraine to destroy the biological agents before the Russian invasion.

According to the document obtained by the news agency, the Ministry of Health in Ukraine ordered the biological pathogens to be destroyed in a February 24 memo.

We heard on Tuesday from the US State Department that there were US Biolabs in Ukraine. Then on Wednesday, the Biden regime backtracked and insisted there were no US-funded Biolabs in Ukraine, claiming it was all Russian propaganda.

Why the sudden confusing messaging from the Biden regime? Especially when there are documents that prove the US was funding several of the Biolabs they set up in Ukraine to study potentially dangerous pathogens.

On Thursday, the Gateway Pundit confirmed that there were biolabs in Ukraine, and Hunter Biden’s firm Rosemont Seneca invested in the firms building these labs

The World Health Organization (WHO) admitted to Reuters on Thursday that they had advised Ukraine to destroy their high-threat pathogens stored in the country’s health laboratories to prevent the spread of any disease.

Nobody believes the Biden regime’s lies anymore.
__
Further more Linda Thomas-Greenfield is an American diplomat who is the United States ambassador to the United Nations under President Joe Biden confirmed Biolabs in Ukraine....
__
>Interesting 2 weeks....

MARCH MADNESS

[Forwarded from Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page]

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 3:42 pm

White Hats, [8/26/2022 3:03 PM]
DO NOT BE FOOLED/
Those buildings fully Collapsing in Gaza strip being hit from one missile are CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS!!....
Deep State operators inside both Israel and Palestine camps
have been INFILTRATED long ago (Mossad/CIA)// ... Israeli handlers ( MOSSAD, >>UK MI6>>ROTHSCHILDs>>CIA>>Dominion have alot to hide... From human trafficking to Epstein creation to VATICAN banks... The Mossad/Kazarian mafia controlling Ukraine>>> the connections of corruption of Israeli Elites run deep into United States MSM [CIA] control)

No matter the awful killings and WAR>>> we must keep our eyes to ARIZONA<<<<

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 3:43 pm

White Hats, [8/26/2022 3:07 PM]
AT & T Nashville was a White Hat Hit on CIA SuperComputer.
Anthony Quinn Warner = The actor & producer of the movie "The Lion in the Desert" about 
Omar Al Mucktar aka William Wallace Lincoln. (THE GREAT FREEDOM FIGHTER) JFK's real Grandfather.
Snow White & 7 Dwarves..
Godfather 3 = A CIA SuperComputer too.

Snow White = CIA Computer also Lady Diana.

GodFather 3 = CIA Computer also the Pope 

I wonder what the SuperComputer/s under the three gorges dam is called?

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 4:12 pm

White Rabbits Army, [8/26/2022 3:13 PM]

CABLES;>Military Cables Scrambling
>>>>>>>>>US
>Turkey
>Romania
>>>>>>>>>POLAND
>Germany
>>>>>>>>>UK
>>>>>>>>>BELARUS
>>>>>>>>>UKRAINE
>Syria
>Serbia
>>>>>>>>>>RUSSIA<

U.S. Warships on East Coast on
High Alart//<

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)
White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy) to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 4:13 pm

White Rabbits Army, [8/26/2022 3:14 PM]

Russia exited the Matrix first

Russia is now financially almost completely free from the United States.

When Saddam Hussein announced in Iraq that he would no longer accept the US dollar for oil, two months later the war broke out in Iraq and Saddam Hussein was murdered.

Many wars were started to preserve the American dollar. When Moammer Gaddafi created an evaluated currency for Africa, Western military power went to Libya and assassinated Gaddafi.

Now Russia has finally broken the Petrol-Dollar (Fiat Money). The US is now in an existential crisis and Europe will follow.
The dollar is (almost) bankrupt and the cry for regulation of cryptocurrencies by corrupt governments show the corruption and mutiny within the organised financial system bodies like the SEC revealing how Bitcoin and Ethereum are protected.

Russia has the ruble which is fully backed by gold. India, China and Russia have long had a different monetary system apart from SWIFT.
Ripple is slowely revealing to be the new QFS it was promised and hoped by many XRP and XLM long trusted believers.

It seems the time to flip the switch is very very close.
For so long we have speculated and predicted scenarios that would involve the Event.

And Russia know seems to lead the way out of the Matrix.
Leaving behind the corrupt financial system, the media, the internet.
Exposing the NWO, EU, US, NATO, the UN, CERN, the WHO, the CIA, the MOSSAD.
All one big snake pit, full of dark connected to each other up the evil pyramid of the Elite.
About to be taken down completely.

Russia is on it,s way to implement the free world outside the matrix of the Cabal that we have been trapped in for centuries.

Exciting times
Flip the Switch
Eyes open
To be continued

With you reporting the other side of the news.

WWG1WGA

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 4:17 pm

There was no military flight to the "inauguration", the uniforms had no insignia and so were just suits, there was no salute, he has no military followers on Twitter, he does not seem to receive military briefings, and there is no sign that he controls the US nuclear arsenal through the "football". 

Huge numbers of unusual military flight operations are underway, both within the US and internationally. The more than 200k sealed cases on PACER would logically lead to arrests during this period. 

"This is a balancing act: going too fast will cause the" sleepers "to revolt. Too slow, on the other hand, will cause the awakened to revolt." At the right time, it may be revealed that the arrests of Congressional traitors - and many others - have been completed. 

The Second Republic can be announced, with Donald Trump as its legitimately elected president. By showing how "The Biden Show" was staged, all public trust and credibility of the mass media is destroyed. 

That, in turn, puts an end to the scam - and the Globalists' power to impose their Big Reset. The reality that the military is in power - during the interregnum period - is unspeakable at this point. 

The second impeachment process is a mechanism for introducing the harsh truth to the brainwashed portion of the people. Everything is running smoothly, and the mass awakening is progressing only at a pace that prevents the collapse of society.

Those misled by propaganda have the following model of the election: We are still seeing precise multi-year planning of these events, such as signing up the second impeachment process via the Q drops to the day accurate. 

The "movie set" version of the Oval Office and the "Joe Biden Show" is very obvious to anyone who is paying close attention. The discrepancies and errors of the real one can only be assumed to be intentional. There is no way that Joe Biden, if he were real and in power, would appoint General Flynn's brother to the most important military post in the confrontation with China. 

General Flynn has effectively confirmed that Donald Trump is still president through his "wine bottle" remark. Everything indicates that "Joe Biden" is not the commander in chief (if he is alive at all). There was no military flight to the "inauguration", the uniforms had no insignia and so were just suits, there was no salute, he has no military followers on Twitter, he does not seem to receive military briefings, and there is no sign that he controls the US nuclear arsenal through the "football". 

Huge numbers of unusual military flight operations are underway, both within the US and internationally. The more than 200k sealed cases on PACER would logically lead to arrests during this period. "This is a balancing act: going too fast will cause the" sleepers "to revolt. Too slow, on the other hand, will cause the awakened to revolt." At the right time, it may be revealed that the arrests of Congressional traitors - and many others - have been completed. 

The Second Republic can be announced, with Donald Trump as its legitimately elected president. By showing how "The Biden Show" was staged, all public trust and credibility of the mass media has been destroyed. That, in turn, puts an end to the scam - and the Globalists' power to impose their Big Reset. The reality that the military is in power - during the interregnum period - is unspeakable at this point. 

The second impeachment process is a mechanism for introducing the harsh truth to the brainwashed portion of the people. Everything is running smoothly, and the mass awakening is progressing only at a pace that prevents the collapse of society.

Will Spring Bring Salvation? 

This is a balancing act: going too fast will cause the "sleepers" to rebel. Too slow, on the other hand, causes the awakened to revolt. Another factor in this equation is a likely financial reset if the Federal Reserve is dismantled and the corrupt fiat US Dollar is replaced with an asset-backed currency.

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 8:46 pm

>We are here...... Its getting closer for the deep state to shut down the INTERNET<

REMEMBER OBAMA put in place a KILLSWITCH for the INTERNET<<

PANIC in The world of the deep state.. Globally//<

[ UN ]

In due time >>>> DAVOS GROUP Comes into the kill box [  ]

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy) to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 8:47 pm

>Earthquake [WARS] ..
DESTRUCTION OF UNDER GROUND DEEP LEVEL [DS] MILITARY BASES AND FUMIGATION (DEADLY GASES)
OF THE D.U.M.B's ...>> Has brought many ELITES back to the TOP surface (out of hiding)
>>+ Clinton
/////[THEIR] original plan was to infect the Earth with the VIRUS and deadly Vaccines and go into under ground cities till 4 YEAR CHAOS WAS OVER<<<

Now THEIR deep underground bases and infrastructure has taken major blows/>>>And many have resurfaced/////

>>>NOW THEY ARE FORCED TO BE INSIDE THE STORM AND NO RUNNING BELOW<<<

Many are finally learning of Deep STATE shadow governments working behind the scenes that pull the strings of the news media/social media/Presidents/influencers/CELEBRITIES// FAKE HOLLYWOOD<<>World wide pedophilia>>>ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect.ect ext ect ext ect ect....ect ect ect ect ect ..

>>>

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)👉White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)👈to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 2:45 pm

TWITTER Twitter Twitter

[ TWITTER ]

I>Imagine ALL the law suits<
TWITTER board members will Face.. Including. Google, FACEBOOK.. YouTube..... For the the misinformation and pushing of a FALSE narrative connected to> CRIME OF THE CENTURY <
THE PLANDEMIC

Lots of things happening behind the scenes<<< TRUMP<< MILITARY INTEL.. White HATS ,/ White HATS Billionaires ( thousands of them)/ White HATS To Elite World lawyers...ALL getting ready for a STORM 😉////

The most POWERFUL NEWS site in the world on social media is in the CROSSFIRE ...

///)> 
World PANIC...deep state <
.... TRYING to hang on to [Twitter] ....

BLACKROCK/VANGUARD ( blackhats who control DEEP STATE MILITARY INTEL) 

VS.

WHITE HATS....45/ 8 INTEL AGENCIES+++ 32 Nation ALLIANCE MILITARY white HATS ..
_
It's getting interesting.... Lots going on behind the scenes..
Biden admin looking for more ways to investigate MUSK<

I/>Imagine soon world leaders in many countries are going to go after [TWITTER]//)/ ...

Join: 
https://t.me/+KRHHGIvx091jZDcy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

Elon is currently on a red-pilling rampage the likes of which the world has never seen. At this point, it’s hard to deny that Elon is a highly valuable asset to our mission. Normies are being woken up en masse. 

Centrists and younger generations hear and see everything about Elon. But the reason his word is so effective, is because it’s a source that hasn’t be hyper-politicized by the left, yet. 

Fox News, all the conservative media outlets, citizen journalists, independent media, all of us have been talking about the Russia Hoax for 5+ years now. Elon is a great representation of the general public, and he speaks for all of them when he says he had no idea about anything of this until recently.

Why? Because the public legitimately live in an echo chamber and have been conditioned to automatically dismiss ANYTHING that comes from anyone on the right. Trump could say the sky is blue and they are programmed to not believe him. Their social media feeds are clear of all conflicting narratives because the deep state banned all dissenting voices and use algorithmic manipulation to make sure the sheep stay sheep. 

This is why Elon is so valuable. He is one of the most influential people on the planet, he is generally adored by the majority of the population, he commands a massive audience, and he’s blasting all of our narratives on the biggest of stages. And the sheep actually hear it, because Elon hasn’t been hyper-politicized yet. The sheep have not been programmed to automatically dismiss Elon like they have been for Trump or Fox News. 

This also confirms that we as a citizen intelligence apparatus are failing when it comes to penetrating normie echo chambers. Majority of the normies don’t know who Sussman is, or that he and some Hilary’s campaign members have already been indicted, and their is a high profile investigation going on. They have no idea. 

We have to do better. It’s time to saddle up and go back into the fray and confront the normies on their turf with all the revelations coming out. We cannot let the normies remain sheltered in their safe spaces. 

I’m drawing up a battle plan on how to infiltrate Twitter for those who have been banned, and what to do once we get in to make the biggest impact. If we coordinate together, we can manipulate the Twitter algorithms to penetrate normie Twitter feeds. 

I’m making a Red Pill Army. Who wants in? 

Join: 
https://t.me/+KRHHGIvx091jZDcy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 11:08 am

Mr. Pool   30 August 2022

RELEQSED

DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE - NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED - CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY -PT1 🍿🇺🇸 SHARE!!

It says share, but it's on a locked acct.  I'll see if R is signed up to it and can maybe grab it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 5:26 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 1f1fa-1f1f8 Mike Davis The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 1f1fa-1f1f8

@mrddmia

The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 1f6a8
Attorney Garland Merrick Garland just sent out a message to everyone at the Justice Department, ordering no one may contact Congress.
(My source: Congress.)
Why didn’t he order a similar gag on the inappropriate and illegal Justice Department leaks to the media?
Coverup.

Interesting thread: https://twitter.com/mrddmia/status/1564707588947578881

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 7:17 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1861

2 old posts from Eyethespy.

Let's go back in time to an earlier point, when a quiet senior intelligence officer under an anonymous moniker made a trip to Ukraine, a year and a half before their "war" broke out, in late 2019.

Lets go back, to before I helped create the vehicle to fund Assange's fight this past year.
Before you knew me here, before I borrowed a Pentagon official's credentials for a moment to expose them in motion, and got subsequently legally gagged from specific platforms 

There was a journey, a journey that led us toward uncovering illegal use of Ukrainian infrastructure for horrible things. A journey that uncovered what I called the "Serpent's Nest". 
-----
Sometimes, things are far more complicated than they seem. And sometimes people become so concerned, that intervention on a massive scale becomes absolutely necessary.
-----
-----
You've no idea how far I've gone to uncover and undo their machinations.

I am not done helping you yet.

Stay strong, the best is yet to come.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 7:34 pm

They said Trump truthed 60 times today.  On a roll-bringing the Big Push.

This is a great clip of him debating Biden

https://t.me/ThePresidentQ45/469

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 5:40 pm

AUG 27

The U.S.[ DS, CIA FBI ] is looking for a reason to create a FALSE FLAG... Blame the EVENT on the CONVOYS and bring in another new law that WILL cover Disinformation/domestic terrorism>>> which is what the CABAL/OBAMA/ UN wants to bring in FULL CENSORSHIP... And like Canada, Australia and many other countries can be Fined/ Banks finances seized or assets seized or ARREST or ALL..>> 

Be careful FREEDOM FIGHTERS, TRUCKERS AND PATRIOTS out there in the front lines ..

Much love and respect and be very AWARE of your surroundings and report anything that is offhand (WARNING)🚨 ... (and film with with your phones anything suspicious)

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)👉White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)👈to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 5:43 pm

AUG 27

The next stages of DAVOS GROUP, WEF, klause ass Schwab, GATES, Rockefellers UN >FERTILIZER AROUND THE WORLD<< Russia the second largest fertilizer producer in the world will be halted ( sanctioned), 
CCP will willing stop Export....>>> 
these DEEP STATE moves WILL effect U.S. and EU. South America. AFRICA .. And all Nations from growing food ( This what Bill Gates had wanted for years to do and also bought out land in the U.S to halt growing foods )//

This STAGE of the Deep State plan Will insure the blame to go to CLIMATE CHANGE<< ( engineered  controlled destruction of food grown, engineered weather Warfare with patents that control weather ( Google} , .. melting of the ice caps and blaming frozen  virus ( fake virus) being thawed under the ice in ANTARCTICA>>

THEIR ARE SEVERAL REASON TO USE CLIMATE CHANGE TO BRING IN THE NEW GREEN PASS .. THAT IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER [DS] passport that is connected to your bank account.. Your email.. Tracks everything you do and travel ( taxing you for every mile )...
This green pass will bring the sleeping sheep into full control 

So Right now.. Your seeing the FULL disruption of the Top  FERTILIZER  producers in the world being halted!!!
_______
This Near Death Civilization _EVENT >>>WILL go deep....
But there is LIGHT at the END....

Buckle up butter cups
Q_________

6,000 year old CABAL deep state fighting to keep control of humanity....... Deep inside PAIN
THE HUMANS WILL RISE AND AWAKEN

PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 8:05 pm

Shadow Of Ezra, [8/30/2022 11:24 AM]
Things are going to get a little worse before they are better. 
----

You are living through Armageddon. 
Truth. 
August 30  Shadow of Ezra...

The end is not for everyone. Especially every Patriot.

Shadow Of Ezra, [8/31/2022 6:52 PM]
A major false flag operation is coming, which will be blamed on MAGA.  
It will involve riots in response to 45 arrest. 

Accelerating.

A major false flag operation is coming, which will be blamed on MAGA.  
It will involve riots in response to 45 arrest. 

Accelerating.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 8:25 pm

Shadow Of Ezra, [8/27/2022 7:24 PM]
🚨BREAKING

FBI director Christopher Asher Wray and agents who were involved in the Mar-A-Lago raid on President Trump's home also are actively under criminal investigation by Special Counsel John Durham?

Make sure to join quickly, because soon it will be invalid and locked down forever. Only those who join, will be able to see the confidential intel he posts. 

This is your last chance. Quickly join through the link, because soon it will be invalid. 👇

https://t.me/+NhOfBnKhhRBkMTc0 🍿🇺🇸

Shadow Of Ezra, [8/27/2022 9:13 PM]
Should the lights go out please know that we are in control.

Do not panic.

We are prepared and assets are in place.

Shadow Of Ezra, [8/29/2022 10:43 AM]
Be ready Patriots for anything. This will define your future generations.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 8:26 pm

Shadow Of Ezra, [8/28/2022 10:15 AM]
Remember to love one another. The devil is in fear. Fear nothing but GOD.

Shadow Of Ezra, [8/29/2022 10:43 AM]
Be ready Patriots for anything. This will define your future generations.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 6:29 pm

Is there a trump tower in Chicago?  ;0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 6:46 pm

https://t.me/orwelliandystopia/66536

Feds Dish Out $1 Million To Controversial Wuhan-Linked Nonprofit To “Prevent” Future Pandemics

EcoHealth Alliance "was awarded a $1 million Predictive Intelligence for Pandemic Prevention Phase I (PIPP) grant” by the National Science Foundation.

The nonprofit officials claim the money is going to be used to “strategize methods of early infectious disease detection and intervention.”

That’s as EcoHealth Alliance itself was under scrutiny for allegedly giving federal grant money into Wuhan Institute of Virology - the one is suspected of leaking COVID into the world.

Oh, they’re going to “prevent” pandemics so hard, you'd think mask mandates were child’s play.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 6:48 pm

https://t.me/orwelliandystopia/66544

🇬🇧 The boss of the UK's third largest energy supplier has proposed a plan for the government to subsidise soaring gas and electricity bills.

Ovo Energy founder Steven Fitzpatrick said under the scheme the poorest households would get the most support.

He said action was needed now before the winter, otherwise the least well off would be cold and hungry.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-62742303

BBC News (https://www.bbc.com/news/business-62742303)
Ovo Energy boss proposes plan to stave off household bill crisis
Ovo Energy's chief says help is needed now otherwise the poorest households will be cold and hungry.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2022 3:47 pm

Chris Miller Fan Channel

Posted Setp4
Red October is coming...

Posted Sept 5
blackouts

Last edited by Dove on Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2022 3:52 pm

@ENTHEOS
·Aug 15

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

[ltr]TO: THE SWAMP [SEWER]
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php
FROM: ______ _____ The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 1f381 The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 1f514 The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 1f43c The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 1f4c9
The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 E3d49c89db128e87[/ltr]

The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 6da019ed26d479ae

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2022 7:35 pm

Trump Tower

Join: Mr. Pool (http://t.me/mrpool_2)
---
me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoKn7vkSMBc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 11:26 am

Biden has already been removed unofficially.

Join: Mr Pool (https://t.me/+YuaSbnU6kb1kM2Y0)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 8:24 am

ISRAEL NEXT:
AMEN
pRAyyyyyyy . .
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 12:20 pm

https://t.me/CIG_telegram/22813  (I'll repost to Go Time for reference..)

🇪🇺 (https://i.ibb.co/Zgz94gZ/06-09-en-01.jpg) 🔥Have you noticed that the world is gradually turning into one big Latin America? | - Says, Russian-language channel Kahlo (https://t.me/sex_drugs_kahlo/3411)

"Only in my favorite region riots and protests are almost a national pastime, rarely attracting the attention of the international community, then the once prosperous Europe is a completely different matter.

I present to your attention a brief summary of the protests of the Old World:

🇩🇪 On September 2, demonstrations began in Germany.
▪ Mass riots took place in Kassel, the participants of which demanded to stop arms supplies to Ukraine. Also, the protesters temporarily blocked the passage to the Rheinmetall plant, a concern that produces military equipment and weapons.
▪ On September 4, residents of Cologne took to the streets.
▪5 September - Leipzig.
▪By the end of September 6, there were reports of protests in Berlin, Magdeburg and Miltenberg.

On September 3, demonstrations took place in Prague against the current government. According to some data, from 70 thousand to 100 thousand people came to Wenceslas Square. The protesters demanded that the authorities remain neutral in the Ukrainian crisis, as well as ensure direct gas supplies from Russia. Pro-Russian forces were immediately accused of organizing demonstrations by the Czech authorities.

🇲🇩 September 5-6, rallies were held in Chisinau demanding the resignation of the government and the president of Moldova.

On September 3, a rally was held in Paris demanding the resignation of President Emmanuel Macron. Experts report that for now, controlled opposition has taken to the streets, but the situation will change very soon.

🇬🇧In the UK, protests continued with varying degrees of intensity throughout the summer. In September, the police services prepare for an increase in crime and riots amid the economic crisis.

🇳🇱In the Netherlands, farmers have been protesting against the green agenda of the European Union for several months now.

🇮🇹It was also restless all summer in Italy. Protests of varying intensity were held in Rome, in the north and south of the country. The reasons for dissatisfaction are the same - the behavior of the Italian authorities in the situation around Ukraine, as well as the worsening economic crisis. The situation is heated up by the upcoming parliamentary elections.

Since March, Spain has been marked by massive protests against rising energy prices. Spanish farmers also took to the streets in early summer. By September, the situation was relatively stable, but a couple of days ago, the UN said that the Spanish authorities had violated the rights of the leaders of the Catalan separatists. Such a decision has no real consequences for official Madrid, but it can be used to incite unrest in some cities.

🇧🇪🇦🇹🇨🇭In Belgium, Austria and Switzerland, there are signs of dissatisfaction with the current economic problems that COVID-restrictions once warmed up. Swiss police are bracing for riots and looting over impending power shortages, Austrian industrialists are demanding government reimbursement, and Belgian trade union activists who protested earlier in the summer are threatening to take to the streets.

And it hasn't even gotten cold yet."

Map (https://i.ibb.co/Zgz94gZ/06-09-en-01.jpg) in high resolution

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 12:32 pm

FOLLOW:   http://t.me/PrincessDiana_Q

Not much longer for Queen Lizard

❔Tomorrow is the day ❔
❕Narrative shift.  9/9/2022 = 666

------
https://t.me/PrincessDiana_Q/343    5 min video on the Queen

https://t.me/QPatriot17/18150

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 1:22 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 FcH__kKWAAAyNwf?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 1:35 pm

In 1776 we declared our independence from Great Britain. 

It has been 1776 days since Q's first post, today.

-----------------------------------
Ezra posted  "NO TIME"

----

https://t.me/EnochsNewsBlast/5816

BREAKING: The Queen has died.

Source, Sky news TV
----
Just saw a confirm fly by..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 4:28 pm

https://t.me/DeltaForceQ/28

THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER IS ON!

Q !UW.yye1fxo 03/16/2018 03:41:56   ID: 69fcbf
8chan/qresearch: 680795

@[19][1st]
@[3][1st]
The LINK.
[John Perry Barlow]
[2]
[3]
[4]
WE HAVE THE SUB.
HOSTAGE RELEASE.
1000 pieces.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 4:32 pm

Do you attack and remove queen mid-to-end?
---

Q  !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/19/2020 18:22:56   ID: 76a615
8kun/qresearch: 9238453

How about a nice game of chess.
https://thechessworld.com/articles/middle-game/chess-strategy-what-do-you-need-to-know-about-strategy-and-tactics/

Objective [end]: checkmate king
Do you attack the king at the beginning of the game?
Do you attack and remove pawns first?
Do you attack and remove bishops, rooks, knights next?
Do you attack and remove queen mid-to-end?
Is the game being played public or private?
Do emotions affect critical thinking?
Add: important king control pieces [elim rogue elements]?
Add: how do you set the stage [board] re: public opinion [optics]?
“At this time.”
Q

Here 👉FOLLOW DeltaForceQ (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ)👈to be up-to-date.

Last edited by Dove on Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 4:49 pm

We have warned several times about the Queen's death:

Queen can no longer walk!

Who is the next?

If your don't know what's happening . You'll never know!!!.

If you know... Keep your seats belts buckled buttercups!!!!!!!

INTO THE STORM

EVENTS< NOT DATES

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 4:53 pm

https://t.me/DeltaForceQ/31

How they kept the DEATH OF THE QUEEN hidden for near 2 years is astounding....../// ANONS knew... The TRUTH long ago The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 1f609.png?v=2.2.......
_'_
Many are missing in the Royal family ( not reported)// 

many CCP Elites are missing ( not reported) // 

many are missing in the U.S. > elites> celebrities> military personal, CIA , FBI AGENTS, ( not being reported)///

> DC GHOST TOWN ( NO MONEY, BROKE DISTRICT... Ten square miles of central DC buildings closed down. Empty

>UK MAJESTY major castle estates closed. . Buckingham palace closed first time in history and reopens as museum and self guided tours.. Allowing people through the once forbidden Palace to roam

>CHINA CCP ELITES fortress and dynasty homes and Estates empty/deserted 22 Provinces controlled by the PRC

>VATICAN RUNS OUT OF MONEY (smallest country in the world since 1929 that controls the Catholic system in 5 continents across the World and collected quintillions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ of dollars through controlled donations, banking system, extortion, blackmails, money laundering, Italian mafia controlled empire that stretches into Las Vegas system) ... And now they are broke???

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Big GO TIME
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next