Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 10:25 am

[ltr]@ENTHEOS[/ltr]
·3d

Replying to [ltr]@N0rthernStar[/ltr]

CONFIRMATION
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8 Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8 Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8 Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8 Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8 Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 274c Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f985 Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f985 Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f985 Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f985 Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f985
TIME Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f564 SPARK Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 2728 THANK YOU
WE. SHALL. BE. VICTORIOUS.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f449 truthsocial.com/@ENTHEOS/11094
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f449 rumble.com/v33dzys-the-fight-t
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f449 t.me/defenderoftherepublic22/3
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f449 t.me/ScottyMar10/1032
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 E59bcab37789c00e

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 10:32 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 E0cebd4476be7ed2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 11:26 am

Is it real?  We need a confirm.  Just seeing ain't believing any more.

planet.in.rage
Planet In Rage·22h ago

In Saudi Arabia, These swarms of locusts spread from East Africa and threaten the food security of the region. The United Nations have called it an impending catastrophe. Others are calling it a biblical sign of the end times.

https://www.tiktok.com/@planet.in.rage/video/7272431125098761478?_r=1&_t=8fDem9egoot

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 1:20 pm

Dates.  I heard 03 Oct.  Then 04 Oct. has more traction. 

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f550Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f556NorthernStarLatest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f4abLatest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f31f@N0rthernStar

·5d

Replying to 

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f6a8 2344hrs
Qdrop #2344
PAIN
"Are you ready to see arrests?
Are you ready to see PAIN?
Are you ready to be part of history?"
Q
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 65f7aa0677ad7698

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Cbe6f0b2631e264f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 1:58 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4h

ABC News now going public with the claim that Yevgeny Prighozin is likely, still alive.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-08-25/
yevgeny-prigozhin-crash-why-caution-is-needed/102773832

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 F922aeb7b6f21181

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 2:02 pm

SGAnon
@RealSGAnon

·4h

Narrative_Setup.
Pedal down.
Precipice.
“It’s going to be Biblical”
Q
--

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 7721cc1c80f6f411Disclose.tv

[ltr]@disclosetv[/ltr]

·5h

NEW - Harvard physicist announced today that the hundreds of tiny metal spheres recovered from the Pacific Ocean originated outside our solar system.- bringing him one step loser to proving his claim that they are from an alien craft.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/lwxufjpd1s/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 3:49 pm

Oh nooo..  Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f62d 

NineofCups
1h

Once people go and find these places in their own town, and follow the paths, the connections are mind blowing
Common:        (me: it's true in my town)
‘Quiet’ unknown Masonic lodges right near hospitals
Cemeteries behind High Schools
People are going to literally down churches when the Child Crucifixion..
============================

UNDERGROUND RAILWAYS

THE CHURCH TRAFFICKING AND SACRIFICES NATIONWIDE ARE FAR WORSE THAN *YOU EVER WANT TO KNOW*

--------------------

[ltr]NineofCups[/ltr]

·1h
According to the Maya Long Count Calendar, we are finalizing the 13 Baktun and 13 Ahau, thus approaching the YEAR CERO.
We are at the doorsteps of the ending of another period of the Sun, a period that lasts 5,200 years and ends with several hours of darkness.
After this period of darkness there comes a new period of the Sun; it will be the 6th one.
In each period of the Sun there is an adjustment for the planet and it brings changes in the weather conditions, social and political life
----
@NineofCups

·1h

It will be the opposite of the BlackLM Antif burnings
Notice the black pop awakening is emphasized? Physical take back of Country starts in Cities (Central points) and travel to suburbs after
See how much sense that makes?
Hard to spread via Divisions — We can fix that too
-----
The world is transformed and we enter a period of understanding and harmonious coexistence where there is social justice and equality for all. It is a new way of life.
With a new social order there comes a time of freedom where we can move like the clouds, without limitations, without borders.
We will travel like the birds, without the need for passports.
We will travel like the rivers, all heading towards the same point...the same objective.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 6:55 pm

Duncan

[ltr]@truthinformative1776[/ltr]
·9h

Trump’s inmate number equals an IP Address for the DOD.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 2e8f853a7db919b1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 7:40 pm

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 A9Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f48bLatest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f4abLatest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

[ltr]Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 3ce14ca75495b04a[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 9:36 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

Reports:
Russian Air Forces over the Black Sea have, in the last 6hrs, destroyed between 3 and 5 high_speed, troop transport watercraft headed for the port at Sevastopol.
-> Current estimates are that more than 50 personnel on board the boats were liquidated, as a result of the Russian’s defensive air cover.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 9:36 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·Jul 29

Who Are You, Really?
Why do [THEY] hate You so much?
What do you possess that they no longer can?
Who was Creation made for?
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f449 We are the Rightful Rulers.
Remember Who You Are.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 10:03 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 7-8-22-23-QTSR-Maui-attack-Kat-copy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 10:47 am

Looks like W. Cooper.   can pass it on somehow.

.Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 8399ecb5cbfa4578

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 4:52 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·6h

Reports:
S. Korean state media is reporting that North Korea has launched a ballistic missile into the Sea of Japan.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 5:02 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·7h

The coming series of African coups that we discussed on Files 58/59 is beginning to pop off.
-> Russia and other nations are spearheading the complete disconnection of the African continent from the [DS] western central_bankster system.
True freedom, for the first time in centuries for many of the African nations.
#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll is not just about the United States of America.
We are One Mankind.
United in a Chorus for and with the Almighty.

#SlavesNoMore! #WWG1WGA!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 5:04 pm

[ltr]@therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]

WATCH Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f1ec-1f1e6 People celebrate in the streets as the Gabonese military ousts President Bongo. Vehicles featured: French Nexter Aravis Infantry vehicle with ARX-20 weapon station (20mm M621 cannon and AA-52 machine gun), Chinese VP11 MRAP with W85 heavy machine gun, possible M16A1 carbines (Colt 653) and Chinese Type 56 rifle.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 5:46 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·5m

JUST IN - US embassy in Haiti urges citizens to leave the country as soon as possible

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 C602c8971eb26e69

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 5:48 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·32m

His timestamp is a big comm IMO
Drop 1350
Drop 44
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f447Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f447Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f447Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f447Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f447
HE EVEN SAID IT!
PEACE THROUGH STRENGTHLatest Intel Drops - Page 2 203c
Let’s GOOOOOO Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 203c
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 B9f3973844e110a4

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 D00704c4619f2f46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 5:52 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 C2da90237dca86a9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 6:45 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·3h

rumble.com/v3ddgyz-august-30-2
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f9a0Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f6a8Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f47aLatest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f47fRemember—- we will ALL have to FEEL the pain of what the stolen election elected as the DEFUNCT PREZ OF A BANKRUPT CORP…. So we do not have to ever go thru this again.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f6a8Goto my rumble and listen ASAP (so u can process & prepare) to the incoming planned mid sep lockdown has coming starting with Israel and moving fast to Barbados and the US.
Get ur affairs in order asap fam.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 6:48 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·5h

Hold space for the New Earth, Ground Crew! This rare Pisces Full Blue Super Moon marks the end of the Piscean Age for this New Age of Aquarius. We can complete our own healing journey and move with this current timeline shift. Any part of you that still feels inadequate, guilty, ashamed, or the victim must transmute. Let that old self go with the old earth. See the powerful being that you are. Believe in yourself Beloveds.
In Jesus Christ’s name amen. God bless you

(me: I was thinking earlier how we need to move out fully of guilt, shame, etc)

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Fa5c8e077c73487c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 7:10 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·5h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f6a8Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f6a8 De-dollarization in the BRICS Nations begins with Oil & Gas.
What is the one thing that Iraq needs in order to start effectively using the new exchange rate?
The Oil & Gas Law. Which does what? Split the oil revenue between Baghdad & Kurdistan.
See how it all connects?
This means in order for this law to have legs Iraq has to start trading in their local currency.

People thought the BRICS had to officially announce their gold backed currency.
No. By default they did. How? In order for countries to join the BRICS they have to ditch the USD.
Now what contingency they have to have in place if they no longer will be using fiat USD for trade?
They have to have a gold currency.
Remember a few months ago Iraq announced that their budget is equivalent to 70 tons of gold?
Did you know Arkansas is already using it?
Do you all know what this means?

The Fed-Reserve & IRS are not involved in the gold physical/digital currency.

This means what? Once you make a purchase on a home you will not have any tax bills if you purchase it with gold currency.
Do you understand the ramifications?
Re-post

People everything that you think is coming the process has already started.
You know why you didn’t know?
Because despite me sharing the info here you are still waiting for mainstream news to report it to you.
Why? We still doing this?
Texas House Advances Gold-Backed Digital Currency Bill – Economics Bitcoin News
Texas has taken its first steps in order to approve a bill that would issue a 100% gold-backed digital currency.
news.bitcoin.com/texas-house-a
Did you know? DOFAC - Director of Foreign Assets Control

The Director of Foreign Assets Control is our NEW enforcement office within the newly reformed Treasury for Redress of Grievances against FOREIGN CRIMINALS!

https://news.bitcoin.com/texas-house-advances-gold-backed-digital-currency-bill/

What does this mean?
They will help people

⁃ Get out of prison including Jan 6 prisoners
⁃ Get out of foreclosure
⁃ Get out of traffic violations
⁃ Block CPS
⁃ We can also report ANY AND ALL foreign agents working for the BAR.

People this is your NESARA at work here.
Think.
(Note: Lawyers deal in contract law - if they are part of the BAR they are a foreign agent / attorneys deal with turning you into the court on behalf of the BAR - they are definitely a foreign agent)

Maritime Law-
We can now report any Oath of Office that is signed with ANY ALL CAPS CORPORATION name or title (any person’s name or any person’s affiliation). These are foreign imposters who are posing as an elected officials.

Admiralty Law-
ofac.treasury.gov
This info above should tell you that you are no longer under the contract law of the 1871 Corp Act.

You now have legal standing under the Republic to practice your Sovereign rights.

OFAC is the starting gun. Will you have the courage? You have to uphold this.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 7:53 pm

This vid got super high praises in comments.

Operation Restore the Republics!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 8:51 pm

playlist on related subject
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq3z28lFJ1LRGXg8POerOHRpGf__kT7nh

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 7:35 am

https://georgemagazine.com/big-pharmas-web-of-influence/

(youknow its horrid

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 7:42 am

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·14h

BREAKING Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f6a8 New York Attorney General Letitia James has asked a judge to find, without a trial, that @realDonaldTrump had fraudulently overvalued his property assets up to $2.2 billion. (NY Times)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 7:45 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·14h

They are spitting in our faces.
We are Awake.
#JusticeIsComing
Pain.
#DeathPenalty #CrimesAgainstHumanity
“No one playing the game escapes”
Q
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 C18ec3bd99fd0b87

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Db6ac4a45298aba5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 9:59 am

This is how to reclaim the Republic at the grassroots level.  She's amazing

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 10:11 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·14h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f479Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f47fLatest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f47aLatest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f489Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f489 Dr. Mike Yeadon, former vice president at Pfizer, tells Dr. Drew that the experimental mRNA injections rolled out en masse from late 2020 onwards, were deliberately designed to cause blood clots, in addition to the immune system attacking itself.
“My contention is that there are multiple deliberate toxicities built into these materials.”

I guess I'll do a new thread with ammo against co..vid

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 7:38 pm

[ltr]JudicialWatch[/ltr]
·5h

NEW: Nearly a decade after Judicial Watch exposed that Mexican drug cartels and Islamic terrorists have teamed up to smuggle foreigners into the United States through the southern border, the mainstream media is finally reporting it and the government has been forced to acknowledge it. READ:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-exposes-isis/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 7:53 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 5183a8c308989353

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 7:54 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 7486d46443eb352c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:05 pm

SGA
[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·1d

NEW - Blast wave of an electric car explosion in Neuss, Germany, caused significant damage to a residential area. Several adjoining garages were destroyed, and residential buildings were damaged.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 A3445a0c1933eb1b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:06 pm

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·16h

JUST IN - Grant Shapps announced as new UK Defense Secretary amid a cabinet reshuffle following Ben Wallace's resignation.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 3b11f7685d395613

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 9:18 am

From Researcher today 9-1-23  in Tidbits

Keep your heads on a swivel this month peeps. Monday September 11 is exactly 22 years from the attacks on the World Trade towers and Pentagon. It’s well known that the cabal likes multiples of the number 11. I’m looking for something to happen.

11 – 22 – 33… et al.

2001_09_11 – gave us 9/11
2012_09_11 – gave us Benghazi
2023_09_11 – NEXT & PENDING
2034_09_11 – PENDING

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 2:34 pm

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4h

“Saving Israel for last”
Q

The long-awaited meeting between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. President Joe Biden will happen on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly in New York City on Sept. 21, the Times of Israel

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/netanyahu-biden-meet/2023/09/01/id/1132894/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 2:35 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4h

Today, September 1, 2023, is the 270th anniversary of the casting of the Liberty Bell

Trending

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 B2f0a4bbf0fa54ce

USAmemorabilia

[ltr]@USAmemorabilia[/ltr]

The Liberty Bell was cast at the Whitechapel Bell Foundry in London. On September 1, 1753, Assembly Speaker Isaac Norris wrote, "The Bell is come ashore & in good order. We have not yet try'd the sound."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 2:36 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·5h

In case you haven’t noticed yet, the United States is the most vulnerable it has been financially in nearly 100 years.
On the Move.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 A6321b8c2f8a299a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 3:00 pm

JUST IN - Russia puts Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missiles on combat duty, RIA reports citing Roscosmos.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/n4piz42uto/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 5:01 pm

I did it again..moving these.  The aliens did it!

Massive emergency alert test will sound alarms on US cellphones, TVs and radios in October
On Wednesday, October 4, a test is planned of the entire nation's Emergency Alert system. Here's what to know.      (Oct 4 is a Wed)
quik vid  doesn't say anything new
https://www.disclose.tv/id/qsy3srgf2n/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 5:02 pm

[size=11][ltr]@disclosetv[/ltr]
·10h

JUST IN - EU to seek "global deal" at COP28 climate summit on "phasing out" fossil fuels, according to a draft seen by Reuters.
https://www.disclose.tv/id/7ssokmvs89/[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 5:03 pm

tr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·11h

NEW - Larry Fink, the face of "woke capitalism" and the Chairman of BlackRock wants to "save the planet" in order to "make a fortune" for himself and his firm.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 08e983c4bdd258ad

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 5:04 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 0ebaa632a5420cb5
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Affa2d7679bdca97

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 5:05 pm

contd
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 B6fd426d5c3717f4
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 556cd20903883445

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 5:06 pm

Comment on above

I bet they could find alot of illegals at the 7 Mile Fair in Wisconsin, when it comes time to Deport them, they should check the 7 Mile Fair. Even the Menu is all in Spanish now and used to be in English. Also don't sell a car to anyone, check their Citizenship first. Long story bad experience.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 5:15 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Department of Defense - IP Address 11.35.80.9
Trump was given the inmate number “PO1135809” by the Fulton County Jail IP 11.35.80.09
Military in-charge .... TRUMP is CIC
The END Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f606
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 5120a8202c5ea764

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 5:20 pm

[ltr]@Qurham17[/ltr]

·3h

These posts are so key. Click the link to read post 28. No wonder Trump is so confident!
“Throughout this period military intelligence units also continued to collect data on Americans at home who were suspected of involvement in subversive activities.”
“The Army used 1,500 plainclothes agents to watch demonstrations, infiltrate organizations, and spread disinformation.”
POST 28
Well done. Picture being painted.
----
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Fadbff03dc442347

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 2ff99368bd127329

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 5:22 pm

It shows the tribes that have ruled the Earth for
thousands of years.
It did not make sense to me at first.
After several years it is perfectly clear.
Print a copy and tape it to the wall near your computer desk.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 8203cfdcf53abb47

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next