Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 11:54 am

@Megatron_ron

Tucker Carlson flew from Russia today on a Moscow-Belgrade flight.

Belgrade, Serbia is the only city in Europe (except Minsk) that currently maintains direct flights with Moscow.
(me: he def is being treated like a celebrity. )
-----

The Biden epidemic, in which he talks to dead politicians, continues  
Now he says that he discussed the Capitol riot with ex-German Chancellor Helmut Kohl, who died in 2017. 
There are still 9 months until the US elections, let's hope that this crazy brain doesn't set the world on fire and push it into the third world  war.
-----

The players of the Irish basketball team announced that they will not shake hands with the Israeli players and will even avoid standing in front of them at the start of the game tonight.
---------

Zelensky met with Zaluzhny and dismissed him, - Ukranian deputies and the media

Both Zelensky and Zaluzhny did not write directly about the resignation of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, but Zelensky said that the command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is changing.

The Rada directly announces the dismissal of Zaluzhny from the post of commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Zelensky: "Met with General Zaluzhny. Thanked him for 2 years of defending Ukraine. We discussed what updates the Ukrainian Armed Forces need.
We also discussed who may be in the updated leadership of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.The time for such an update is now.I suggested that Valery Fedorovich continue to be on the team."

Zaluzhny commented on the meeting: “A decision was made on the need to change approaches and strategies.”

BREAKING:

Zelensky has appointed Syrsky as commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
---------------

BILD citing source in the Ministry of Defense:

"High-ranking German military generals are currently in Ukraine"

Megatron: Perhaps the Germans want to get directly involved in the war against Russia again and try their luck a third time.
------------------

https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221

MY PROMISE WILL BE FULFILLED!
- ITS OVER . . .

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 1:15 pm

6 pm
@ScottZPatriot
2h

What time is Tucker airing his interview with Putin?
Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 GF0-BoaW8AM0-EC?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 3:37 pm

:rotating_light:DEVELOPING: They Are Starting to PUNISH Tucker Carlson For Interviewing Vladimir Putin :warning:

The European Union is considering imposing a travel ban against Tucker.

Ukraine put him on a LITERAL KILL LIST.

Many in the U.S. are calling for his arrest.

The interview isn't even out yet!

The truth is the most dangerous thing to liars.

They’ll do anything to suppress it.

There are untold billions of dollars caught up in the Ukraine War.

Tons of people are profiting off of it.

Tucker Carlson is about to mess all of that up for them.

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )
-------------------------

@WETHEKINGDQMQ98
1h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 1f1fa-1f1f2Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 26a1Tucker Carlson could be charged with espionage in the US for an interview with Vladimir Putin - Newsweek

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:32 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Russian military using Starlink in Ukraine.
newsweek.com/russia-starlink-u
Who built Starlink?
Elon is the largest private US Contractor for ….
Why was Space Force created?
Are they part of a larger component Force?
Can Space Force work in conjunction with the ANG?
Can the Marine Corps and NG coordinate air, ground, and special operations?
Who supplies battlefield intelligence?
How is “recon” analyzed?
What sort of capability is needed for data processing at_Scale?
General -> specific.
What sort of Alliance would be needed to marry strategic reconnaissance, battlefield intelligence, kinetic operations, multi-domain AOs/deployments, and real-time “Force Adaptation”, ALL in the SAME campaign?
The largest, coordinated military operation in world history.
Nowhere left to run.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:51 pm

Here's free access to Tucker-Putin interview

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 6:55 pm

Shadow of Ezra

@ShadowofEzra

·
1h

BREAKING: Major fire in Moscow, Russia as soon as the Putin interview with Tucker Carlson is being watched.
vid: https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1755739170016772559

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 10:15 pm

Some are questioning why Putin didn't say the many things he could have said about the US.

He doesnt have to.  He doesn't have to do anything.  The dollar is dead.  the US stranglehold of
power throughout the world is over.  And that will be evident soon.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:03 am

@Ryansikorski10

Who is Joanna Wintrol?
She's in charge of the US biolabs in Ukraine
The head of the D T R A office at the
US Embassy in K I E V.
Remember her name, it's going to become very notable soon.
vid https://twitter.com/Ryansikorski10/status/1709029200269590656

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 9:04 am

Federal public debt is reaching 99% of the U.S. GDP.
-
99%.
That is over 27 Trillion dollars.
-
By 2025, the U.S. debt will exceed its GDP. You will have more debt than funds.

The Federal budget is why.
This year the U.S. seeks to expand its tax-based spending by over 5%, an estimated 1.5 trillion dollars you do not really have.
-
As this is taking place, your blackmailed representatives are currently attempting to force through a 95 billion dollar bill that sends 60 billion dollars to the laundering machine in Ukraine (for arms purchases); 14 billion dollars to keep the Israeli genocide in motion (arms purchases); and 3 billion to bomb more of the Middle East (arms purchases for CentCom).
The bill also directly forbids any funding going to agencies that help Palestinians. 

Think about what is taking place with your money. Your country. Your future.
Soon enough, the U.S. will fall, both because its internal structure is untenable; because its policies are pure evil, and because it is plundering the basic welfare and safety of its citizens at a truly alarming rate.
Will it be so easy to ignore what is happening then? Will inaction still be the People's prescribed course?

Think on it.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 9:48 am

CMDRVALTHOR

·
5h

RMN

· Around 11 am EST on Fri. 9 Feb. we should get Supreme Court decisions on those three 2020 and 2022 Election Fraud cases which would reverse those elections. #3 is the Brunson case..

TRUMP has been Commander in Chief of the Military, but will return as US President.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 1:32 pm

RED SKY/BLACK SWON! 

Be Ready!

STORM IS COMING!

https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221 (https://t.me/+dRT0Pb3XyHFjMmY0)
Mr. Pool 2.0 ⏳
----
(there was also a picture of big red sky over NYC a few days ago. )
---------------
GOOD NEWS COMING SOON!

ARE YOU READY?!

https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221 (https://t.me/+dRT0Pb3XyHFjMmY0)
Mr. Pool 2.0 ⏳

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 1:53 pm

The expose film on Phil Godlewski has been released.  It's a subscription  membership with
many videos available.
I'm going to be doing it. Wink

https://www.goodlion.tv/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 2:05 pm

THIS is actually more important than the Tucker interview !!!!  Don''t miss it.

Victoria Nuland-top neo con !!!  She was a 'gut' thing for me.  I didn't really know anything about her, but seeing her name did it.

We need alot more of this info!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 2:51 pm

Dove wrote:
The expose film on Phil Godlewski has been released.  It's a subscription  membership with
many videos available.
I'm going to be doing it. Wink

https://www.goodlion.tv/

I just knew somebody would copy this to BitChute.  1½ hours - enjoy the show.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iPR8Bl7l6csz/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 3:22 pm

Leaked phone calls from Zaluzhnyi state that he would call Zelensky a variety of insulting nicknames in private like "small Mossad agent.

This is why Zaluzhny was fired. He might have known who Zelensky was actually working for.

H*mo joker 
F*cking comedian 
Short assed 
Krivorog imbecile  
Brat 
Stuart Little 
Hobo 
Pimple 
Frodo 
1.5 meters 
P*ssy
Are you surprised about the influence Mossad has in Ukraine?

Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)
---------------------------------

THE NEXT CHAPTER

UPLOADING 64%

:warning:WARNING.

- (10/10) :bookmark_tabs: - 01/23 TONIGHT.

THE LAST CALL.

CLICK TO WATCH

Mr Pool (https://t.me/+PLMt9GzrVQswOTJh)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 3:56 pm

I haven't seen this post from Tuckeer, but...

@MattWallace888

·
1h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 1f6a8Tucker Carlson SENDS URGENT WARNING Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 1f6a8“Be Prepared. The Grid Is Going Down”
Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 GF7BXKMWQAAel-K?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 5:17 pm

@ShadowofEzra

Since the interview:

We've had a major fire in Moscow, Russia.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu orders military officials to draw up plans for "evacuating" people in Rafah.

Meta considers a stricter censorship of the word "Zionist"

FBI still defying court orders to turnover Seth Rich’s personal and work laptops.

6.3-magnitude earthquake hits Hawaii's Big Island.

4.5-magnitude earthquake around Los Angeles.

A private jet crashes on I-75 in Naples, Florida.

NATO warns that Russia is planning a major attack.

A Tennessee man was arrested after telling undercover FBI agents about his desire to travel to the US-Mexico border to “conduct acts of violence,” according to a criminal complaint.

New York Rep. Claudia Tenney says Biden needs to be “removed or charged" and has submitted a letter to AG Garland on the 25th Amendment.

(I don't suppose this is a 'normal' handshake?)
Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 GF7XLPLXsAAipW_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 7:28 pm

Oh sure..I quit watching and look what happens! Wink

Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 GF6j-KGWsAAXnNF?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:47 pm

THE REPUBLIC FELL FEBRUARY 21, 1871

This is a quick history of the CORPORATION ..

vid  https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1756022135032832065

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 11:05 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_il: Israel began targeting Rafah in Gaza 

A settlement on the border with Egypt where 1.9 million Palestinians have taken refuge in refugee camps.  

Many casualties and the majority of victims are children.

Earlier, Netanyahu ordered the invasion of Rafah despite the huge number of civilians and children.  

On the other hand, Egypt announced that this is a "red line" for them and now they have started deploying military equipment, including  air-defense systems.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 11:05 pm

NATO is preparing for an attack from Russia, which means false flag.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)
----------------------

Major HAARP attack happening in Hawaii.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 3:08 pm

@ShadowofEzra

[size=17]According to Scott Ritter, Zelensky is facing bankruptcy both militarily and politically, and he has reportedly lost control over both his army and the public.

Ritter predicts that Zelensky will have no means of escape and will ultimately be shot and killed by the new military leadership in Ukraine.

vid https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1756383571625885913
-----------------

Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 GF_xwqiXwAAX6Lp?format=jpg&name=360x360
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 5:35 pm

BREAKING: Venezuela has deployed thousands of military troops, tanks, missile-equipped patrol boats, and armored carriers to its border with Guyana.
@GeneralMCNews
-----
Trump in S.Carolina
BREAKING: President Trump says he thinks “Barack Obama has a lot to do with running the country right now” and concludes, “We can’t let that happen.”
@GeneralMCNews
---------------------

BREAKING: Congressman Mike Gallagher, who was one of the Republicans that voted against the impeachment of DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, has announced he will not be running for re-election in 2024.
---------------

BREAKING: Remarkable events are unfolding in Pakistan during the General Election. 

There were reports of fake vote slips, bearing names such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappe, Messi, etc., being found in the ballot boxes in a small town. 

These fake votes were used to ensure victory for the ruling party, as no real voters had cast their ballots for them.

In Karachi, Pakistan, a large gathering of protesters has assembled outside the election commission office to demonstrate against a rigged election. 
------

BREAKING: Helicopter with six people on board crashes in remote area of San Bernardino County, California; no survivors located at this time.
----

BREAKING: Tucker Carlson reportedly met Edward Snowden and Biden accuser Tara Reade in Moscow.

-----------
Yesterday
 Today, in Jerusalem, President Javier Milei expressed his desire for the reconstruction of Solomon's Temple, citing the prophecy that it would bring the Jewish messiah to Earth.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 5:49 pm

Weapons Sent To Kiev Found In Possession Of Mexican Cartels - GreatGameIndia

https://greatgameindia.com/weapons-sent-to-kiev-found-in-possession-of-mexican-cartels/
--------------

https://thepostmillennial.com/trump-draws-massive-crowd-for-campaign-rally-in-nikki-haleys-home-state-south-carolina?utm_campaign=64530

The Post Millennial (https://thepostmillennial.com/trump-draws-massive-crowd-for-campaign-rally-in-nikki-haleys-home-state-south-carolina)

Trump draws massive crowd for campaign rally in Nikki Haley’s home state South Carolina

“We’ll have to do another one, we’ll come back soon, and we will get everybody in.”
------------------

The Post Millennial (https://thepostmillennial.com/new-york-dem-governor-gives-illegal-immigrants-welfare-benefits)
New York Dem Governor gives illegal immigrants welfare benefits

“The endless handouts to the entire world are a slap in the face to every citizen…”
---------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 7:06 pm

BREAKING: CEO of one of Nigeria’s largest banks was killed when a helicopter he was riding in crashed in the Mojave Desert in California.

@GeneralMCNews
---------------
BREAKING: Venezuela has deployed thousands of military troops, tanks, missile-equipped patrol boats, and armored carriers to its border with Guyana.

@GeneralMCNews
----------------
BREAKING: President Trump says he thinks “Barack Obama has a lot to do with running the country right now” and concludes, “We can’t let that happen.”

@GeneralMCNews
-----------------

General Flynn states that when Hamas attacked Gaza, “there was a decision made to have a security stand down, on the 7th of October, for 7 hours.”

Netanyahu must be REMOVED... and looks like that's the consensus.
--------------------

Christine Lagarde, president of the European Central Bank, recently let slip her plan to launch a CBDC version of the Euro, which will give central bankers absolute control over how citizens can spend their money.

Tulsi Gabbard and Tucker Carlson discuss the impact CBDCs will have on personal freedom.

Join: Mr. Pool (https://t.me/+Ckoo229SELc5OTM8) :boom:

Join: Truth Seekers (https://t.me/+8wETtifHEdM0M2U0) Like a Star @ heaven
-----------------------

According to Edward Snowden, the United States government sends Israel private records of American citizens - unredacted.

This includes political figures, private citizens and judges.

The American media knew about this story and refused to amplify it for obvious reasons.

This is how a foreign nation can get away with a false flag and psychological attack against us.

Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 10:28 pm

"Beneath UNRWA’s Gaza headquarters, IDF uncovers top secret Hamas data center"...

NEW: Hamas Tunnel Network Discovered Under UN Agency That Fired Staffers Over Alleged Terror Links
https://thepoliticsbrief.com/hamas-tunnel-network-discovered-under-un-agency-that-fired-staffers-over-alleged-terror-links/

----
The UN again- Israeli military discovers tunnels under UN Gaza HQ and claims area was used by Hamas militants as electrical supply room 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13069905/Israeli-military-says-Hamas-command-tunnel-U-N-Gaza-HQ.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 10:36 pm

Senator Lee rips $238 million provision for deployment of US troops with proposed Ukraine aid, filibusters bill
“$238 million, roughly a quarter of a billion dollars to cover deployments of US troops to Europe.”

===================

It’s as if Dems and their handmaidens really believed Biden was fit for duty, that the stumbling, mumbling, confusion and hiding were normal.

And now they are wild with fury because they’ve been embarrassed by the revelation of explosive facts they should have known.

That’s a possible explanation, but not the likely one.

A more reasonable view is that their fury stems from the fact that they, too, were part of a great con job, and their dirty little secret has been exposed by the devastating portrait of the president in special counsel Robert Hur’s report. 

https://nypost.com/2024/02/10/opinion/old-man-joe-bidens-only-chance-of-winning-now-is-just-bringing-trump-down/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 10:04 am

Benjamin Netanyahu to Fox News: 

"I have not spoken to the US President since his last statement in which he described our military response as exaggerated."
@Megatron_ron
----------------
BREAKING:
 Israeli government sponsored a Super Bowl ad, it will run today.

The Super Bowl is one of the most watched sport events in the United States, so now the Jewish lobby will once again try to do propaganda.
@Megatron_ron
---------------------

BREAKING:

NATO hit back at Trump
 "Any suggestion that allies will not defend each other undermines our entire security, including the security of the United States.  Any attack on NATO will be met with a unified and strong response"
@Megatron_ron
--------------------
NEW:
 Maria Zakharova: 

After watching Putin's interview, Scholz and Sunak disobeyed the orders of the US

The official representative of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs sarcastically responded to Scholz and Sunak's comments about Putin's interview.

"Scholz disobeyed the order of the USA not to watch the interview. If he continues to violate the instructions of the White House, he may lead Germany out of the crisis.

The recent Prime Ministers of Britain, weak-willed individuals, they carried out the will not of the British people or even their own personal will, but obediently waltzed, led by Washington towards the boudoir." she stressed.
@Megatron_ron
---------------------

A video has been released showing civilians trying to save a child from an Israeli sniper who had just killed his mother.
@Megatron_ron
---------------------

Protests rage in Tel Aviv
Demonstrators in Tel Aviv,  blocked roads, set tires ablaze, demanding Netanyahu's resignation and the reinstatement of the Hamas prisoner exchange agreement.  Several individuals were detained by law enforcement.

Meanwhile, The Times of Israel reports Netanyahu's plan to conclude the operation against Hamas forces in Rafah, Gaza's southern region, by March 10, citing international pressure.
@Megatron_ron
--------------------
TRUMP:
"I’d encourage Russia to ‘do whatever the hell they want’ with NATO allies if they don’t pay up"

One thing is clear and certain, NATO is about to collapse.  Trump and Putin have the same views on the world in the future.  

Everyone will focus on domestic problems.  It is already clear that the West will not be able to get out of the debt crisis with a war.  

We have two choices either nuclear war and the destruction of the planet or hard work and modesty.
@Megatron_ron
------------------
BREAKING: 
 Netanyahu appears to be indirectly admitting for the first time that he is losing the war in Gaza.  

He says 'those who say that under no circumstances should we enter Rafah are basically saying lose the war'.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 10:09 am

Germany faces deindustrialization without Russian energy - Bloomberg

Berlin is facing a big problem because it decided to stop using energy from Russia.  

A Bloomberg article called 'Germany's Days as an Industrial Superpower Are Coming to an End' talks about how people who work in factories and government officials are worried about what might happen next.

"We're not doing enough right now, and things don't look good," said Volker Trier, who works for Germany's Chambers of Commerce and Industry.

"We're not as good at making things as we used to be," said German Finance Minister Christian Lindner at a business meeting in Frankfurt.  "We're not making as much money because our economy isn't growing."

Some people who don't agree with the government blame the United States for making Germany depend too much on them.  They say this has caused the current problems and made it harder for German businesses to compete.

One lawmaker from a political party called Alternative for Germany, named Eugen Schmidt, said, "Businesses in Germany are struggling, and some are closing down and moving away. We're spending a lot of money on American natural gas, but at the same  time, we're putting sanctions on gas from Russia."
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 10:11 am

BREAKING:

Trump calls for an end to ALL foreign aid as a giveaway. 
Only as a "Loan" if some country ask for it.
-----
[ltr]realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·33m

“Donald Trump Poised to Be First Republican to Win Popular Vote in 20 Years”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 11:22 am

False flag alerts for the superbowl.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 12:52 pm

Posted at 8:01 am 
Q CLOCK
DC IS NOW COMPROMISED.

01 DAYS
05 HOURS
49 MINS

HIGH NOON TOMORROW!

@The17Letter
---------
BLACKOUT
CONFIRMED.

@The17Letter
----
DC SHUTDOWN  !!!!
-----------------

WE WON

https://t.me/MrPool_Q

( Mr. Pool (https://t.me/+En53KrKb6dwwMjM0) ) :x:

BIG RED X OVER SOROS.
---------------

>>>>> DEEP STATE IS MAKING THEIR MOVE<<<<

Join: GhostEzra (https://t.me/GhostEzra)
-------------

ACTION! 

GREEN LIGHT FROM PRESIDENT. 
--------------

https://t.me/MrPoolAftermath

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 12:53 pm

If Israel moves to attack Rafah in Gaza, Egypt will officially suspend the Camp David Accords, and declare war on Israel. Saudi Arabia will follow.

The united front is prepared all across the Middle East.

Egypt has positioned tanks all along the border with Israel in preparation. 

Behind the scenes, much has taken place to ensure the safety of this world and the innocent lives at risk.

We will have peace.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 3:04 pm

2/17 LOCKDOWN

@The17Letter
----------------
Feb 15, 2019 5:11:04 AM EST

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c8dea2 No. 5185527 
Be alert next 10 days.
FF attempts may be carried out in attempt to change narrative (neg optics).
High possibility of ‘multiple day’ coverage event forcing pause on news.
See something > Say something.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 3:44 pm

BREAKING: Protest outside an election office in Pakistan has reportedly turned into what locals are calling a “war zone with shelling and gunfire.”
@GeneralMCNews
----------

BREAKING: Boston City Councilwoman Julia Mejia, on illegal aliens: "Everyone needs to start opening their doors, because this is a shared responsibility."
------------

BREAKING: House passes resolution to remove Ilhan Omar from Foreign Affairs Committee.
----------

BREAKING: In a 67-27 vote, the Senate passed a $95 billion emergency aid bill for Ukraine and Israel. 

The bill will dedicate $60.1 billion to helping Kyiv and send $14.1 billion to Israel, then fund almost $10 billion in humanitarian assistance for civilians in conflict zones. 
----------

On October 12, 2011, BBC News reported that 9,000 children from Ugunda in Africa were missing and that at least 400 of them were abducted and trafficked to the United Kingdom to be used for blood rituals. 

Testimonies from many of these children have revealed that once they arrive in Britain, they are exposed to violent and degrading treatments, often involving the forced extraction of their blood to be used for clients demanding blood rituals.

One boy explained how witch-doctors took his blood to be used in such rituals: "The traffickers or witch-doctors take your hair and cut your arms, legs, heads and genitals and collect the blood. They say if you speak out I can kill you."

According to a US State Department report, Uganda had become one of the main source countries for children to be bought and smuggled to Britain. Some 9,000 children went gone missing in the country over those past four years.

Join: Truth Seekers (https://t.me/+8wETtifHEdM0M2U0) Like a Star @ heaven
-------

BREAKING: Hungary’s President Katalin Novak has resigned after it was revealed she pardoned the deputy director of a state-run children’s school who was convicted for covering up the sexual abuse of its director.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 3:51 pm

Q+ ( THE GREAT AWAKENING )
Those you thought were dead are alive.
Those you thought were alive are dead.
RED_RED
Dark v Light.
DARK TO LIGHT.
BRIGHT IS THE INFRARED PAINTED ON YOU!!!
BOOM!!!!!
SEE YOU IN HELLFIRE, TRAITOR TO THE REPUBLIC!!
Nothing could stop what came.

@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 4:29 pm

NEW:

In Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast in Ukraine the whole village, including elderly women, got into a fistfight with Ukrainian military enlistment officers.

Ukraine's parliament recently strengthened laws on forced mobilization.  

People are literally kidnapped in the streets all over the country and sent immediately to the front without any training.
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 5:09 pm

THE WORLD IS NOT READY … 
FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
@The17Letter
--------

Found elsewhere

Stupid bowl mentioned in a drop
Jun 20, 2020 1:00:58 PM EDT

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c6f403 No. 9682825 
https://twitter.com/TheJusticeDept/status/1274148764769452033
SDNY
Importance of SDNY control?
Jurisdiction:
Weiner evidence collection
Clinton Foundation
Epstein evidence collection
Ukraine
(focus on above [for now])
[Watch NYC]
https://twitter.com/SDNYnews/status/1274178732476059650
THE GUARD REFUSING TO STEP DOWN?
POTUS refusal to formally nominate?
APPOINTED TO POST BY SDNY JUDGES [unusual][removal of 'acting']?
The stakes are high.
They will fight.
Super bowl > puppy show
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 5:45 pm

In the gematria drops  

"Instant replay"  = 1044
"the end of the movie" = 1044
"hooting of an owl"  =  1044
"save our children'   = 1044

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 9:50 pm

Shooting at Lakewood church

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 11:25 pm

Deputy managing director of the IMF, Bo Li, admits that countries are required to enforce climate policies as a condition of borrowing money from the IMF.

So globalist financial bodies, under the UN, are forcing governments to force corporations to force YOU into complying with totalitarian Net Zero policies, in order to solve a non-existent problem (the "climate crisis").

The Storm (https://t.me/+WCgddjWt--FiYTFk) 🌩

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 12:16 pm

I just saw a video of DJT, Melania, Vivek and wife, in formal evening attire,  entering a marble foyered establishment with a red carpet, accompanied by cheers.  I don't know where they are.

------
Next is the question:   "Where is Tucker" ?
--------------------------------------------------

THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD …

Showing the Q countdown clock with 10 minutes remaining. 
@The17Letter
-------------------

You'll find out..

(video on truck convoy carrying very long range missiles. )

@ShadowofEzra (https://t.me/+Y_OHA59QZKhmMjBk
------------------

Big Trouble Continues for Big Fani
-----

Students at woke college SHOCK reporter after enthusiastically endorsing TRUMP outside his rally :fire: 
The kids are alright.
https://t.me/X11322311X   ( V.13 )

---------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 12:27 pm

TRUMP:

"TIMBER"....."I AM YOUR RETRIBUTION"

Picture of JFK Jr

@The17Letter
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 12:36 pm

he Pentagon's woke schools for 70,000 kids EXPOSED: 'gender expression' for four-year-olds, parent-free sex chat rooms, and 'racial bias' lessons that leave students sobbing - and how Lloyd Austin covered it up: report

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13074393/Pentagon-woke-school-kids-gender-parent-sex-racial-bias-lessons-students-sobbing-Lloyd-Austin-covered-report.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490
------------------------

The Lakewood Church shooter identified as trans.

The Iowa high school shooter identified as a radical rainbow activist.

The Nashville shooter identified as trans. 

The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary.

The Denver shooter identified as trans.

The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans.

One thing is VERY clear: the modern LGBTQIA+ movement is radicalizing activists into terrorists, and it’s only getting worse.

The Post Millennial https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-joel-osteen-church-shooter-identified-as-genesse-moreno-also-went-by-jeffrey-local-media

BREAKING: Joel Osteen church shooter identified as Genesse Moreno, also went by Jeffrey: local media

Moreno was shot and killed by off duty officers, and the weapon was emblazoned with the slogan “Free Palestine.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 1:03 pm

9:55 am

Hold on tight.

The show's about to start.

-E
===================

[ Album ]
BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_nl::flag_il: The court in the Netherlands banned the country from delivering F-35 parts to Israel 

The court noted a clear risk that the parts are being used in 'serious violations of international humanitarian law'.  

The Dutch court has ordered the government to halt the delivery of parts for F-35 fighter jets used by Israel in its bombardment of the Gaza Strip.
t.me/megatron_ron
--------------------------

Biden mad at Bibi is bs

One comment on this:  

This is all drama and fabrication.  These two get along very well and know what they are doing.  

It's not for nothing that Biden still pours weapons into Israel on a daily basis.  This is not a market and the whole situation is being discussed between the Pentagon, CIA, Mossad, IDF, etc.  

The purpose of this "marketing campaign" as these two disagree, is an attempt by Biden to present himself as disagreeing with Netanyahu's genocide, so that Biden can wash himself in front of the public in the United States, and try to regain his huge  number of democrat votes lost due to the genocide.  

Democrats are dependent on the votes of "foreigners" in the United States, and from here they have a huge drop in support in the polls.  

Their plan was to make up for this shortfall by mass admitting illegal immigrants, but Texas spoiled their plan.  

But this backfired on them.  They lost even more "American" votes.  Therefore, take such media stories with a grain of salt.
@Megatron_ron
-----------------------

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_il::flag_ps: The aftermath of last night's Israeli bombing of the refugee camp in Rafah 

A direct hit with rockets on the tents where the refugee children are housed.  

Children's bodies massacred and their parts scattered everywhere while they slept.
t.me/megatron_ron
------------------------

Tucker is (was) in Dubai

NEW:

:zap: :flag_us::flag_ru: Tucker Carlson:

"Putin want's to get out from this War"

Russian President Vladimir Putin is open to a peace deal on Ukraine, American journalist Tucker Carlson said during a speech at the World Government Summit in Dubai.

However, Carlson noted that the longer the conflict drags on, the less incentive Putin will have to accept Western terms. 

"Russia's industrial potential is much greater than we thought. Russia is having a pretty easy time making missiles, rockets, and artillery shells, whereas NATO is not," he added.
@DD_Geopolitics

BREAKING:

Israeli Minister Benny Gantz after last night's massacre of refugee-children in Rafah: 

"We will take all the steps that will allow us the freedom of action"

"Terror will not have cities of refuge - a broad action in Rafah is not in question. We will take all  the steps that will allow us the freedom of action - both in evacuating the population, also in securing the borders, and also in preparing the area for ground entry - and we will act." - he  says.
t.me/megatron_ron

European Union foreign policy official Josep Borrell after the last night Israeli massacre in Rafah: 

"The international community may have to rethink providing weapons to Israel"
t.me/megatron_ron

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_il: Israel's National Security Minister, Itamar Ben-Gvir to the Israeli army:

"Shoot Women and Children for the security of Israel"

According to Israeli media reports, during a meeting with Israeli lieutenants in Gaza, the minister stated: 

"There cannot be a situation in which children and women approach us from the wall. Anyone who approaches in order to harm security must receive a bullet, otherwise we will see October 7 again."
@Megatron_ron

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_gb: Secretary of State of the UK, David Cameron, regarding last night's massacre in Rafah: 

"We are very concerned about what is happening in Rafah" 

"Вecause let's be clear the people there, many of them who moved four, five, six times before getting there, and really we can see it impossible, to see how you can fight a war among this people. There is nowhere for them to go. They can' go south in to Egypt, they can't go North back to their homes because many of them have been destroyed. So wea very concerned about this situation.

We want Israel to stop and think very seriously before it takes any further action."

Megatron: This is a false pretense of concern over the impossibility of justifying this war crime.  Cameron and the entire UK leadership are staunchly pro-Israel, even going to war with Yemen's Houthis to protect Israel's economy, where a UK warship was severely damaged.
t.me/megatron_ron
------------------------

Tucker's speech in "Tucker" thread

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 1:40 pm

The Tucker interview is being censured.  !!!!  They're deleting content. And being sloppy about it, they're in such a rush!

I'll check his website for unaltered video.
-----
Nope.  Don't see it there.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 1:45 pm

The stupidity is frightening:

NEW: 

:zap: :flag_de: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz:

"Europe must ramp up production of armaments massively and urgently"

The German chancellery continues to push Germany into the conflict with Russia.

The German chancellery continues to push Germany into the conflict with Russia, pleasing Biden, although he made Germany the biggest loser of the situation.  Olaf Scholz persistently works against the interests of Germany.

Europe must ramp up production of armaments massively and urgently, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz said Monday, warning that the continent now "does not live in times of peace".

Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony for Rheinmetall's new munitions factory, Scholz said European nations must pool together orders and financing to provide the defense industry with purchase guarantees for the next decades.

"This is urgently necessary because the painful reality is that we do not live in times of peace," he said, pointing to Russia's war on Ukraine.

"We must move from manufacturing to mass production of armaments," he said, arguing that "those who want peace must be able to successfully deter aggressors".
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 1:47 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

And there it is Patriots.
In Kunstler et. al. v. Central Intelligence Agency, the US CIA has moved to invoke the “State Secrets Privilege”, in an attempt to circumvent Discovery and kill a lawsuit that has strong connections to imprisoned whistleblower Julian Assange.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 736610dc25f49b3e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 2:16 pm

The Work Starts Officially From 17.02.2024.

See You Around :flag_us:I love you

:link:The17Patriot (@The17Patriot) :eagle:
 #The17Patriot #UnitedWeStand
------------------

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 2:37 pm

Dove wrote:
The Tucker interview is being censured.  !!!!  They're deleting content. And being sloppy about it, they're in such a rush!

I'll check his website for unaltered video.
-----
Nope.  Don't see it there.

I watched it - the entire thing - and I don't see any censoring happening. I do see some drop-outs due to video buffering.

The entire thing is around 30 minutes long and it loops for continuous play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNk91kjqtGQ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next